Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
exyle
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by exyle » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Rocky Plains in the Blight
The Blight here ends in a jagged series of rocky plains. To the south and
west travel is completely impossible given the sharp and steep rise of the
rough terrain. A thin strip of road can be seen to the east, and it leads
straight off to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A dapple gray courser with a finely brushed coat dances from spot to spot.
*Adella* is standing here.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Sazi narrates 'gd no horsee'
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Tiring > 1
[charge human]
You line up your charge...

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Adella* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a shocklance!
*Adella* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Adella*'s death cry.
o R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Tiring > na rip adella
You narrate 'rip adella'
o R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Byrg narrates 'watch it, adella sleep stabs'

Zkythe
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Zkythe » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:31 am

Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Troika the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
You follow Troika.

End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Troika the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
End of the Dark Road
The ragged wastes of the blight slowly begin to take on some semblance
of a feature beyond wasted grass and mutated insects. Slowly emerging
from the dirt, the beginnings of a dark road appear, becoming stronger
as it leads into the wastes to the north. What appear to be broken
stalks of old weeds become weathered wooden pikes, intermingled with
newer metal shafts, each complete one bearing the scored and dried
skeleton of a long dead creature, left as a warning to all who would
travel a road of the Dark One.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

Troika the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Troika leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Troika.

Rocky Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Troika the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lisette* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Troika starts barreling down on *Lisette*, a shocklance aimed at her chest.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > na scent
KILL human
You narrate 'scent'
*Lisette* barely strikes your body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched >
You try to pound *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.
*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched > change mood BRAVE
BASH
Mood changed to: BRAVE

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched > -=+**
*Lisette* barely strikes your body.

+=- -=
As *Lisette* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l
sta

*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.

KILL human
BASH
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched > Rocky Plains in the Blight
The Blight here ends in a jagged series of rocky plains. To the south and
west travel is completely impossible given the sharp and steep rise of the
rough terrain. A thin strip of road can be seen to the east, and it leads
straight off to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Troika the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lisette* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a pale destrier.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.
Troika narrates 'flee'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched > change mood WIMPY
f
-=+Cancelled.
Mood changed to: WIMPY

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lisette: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Desolate Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > change mood BRAVE
Mood changed to: BRAVE

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Desolate Plains
The ground is pitted and stained, with small fissures running north
and south. The fissures seem to be the hiding places of many things shy of even
the meager light here, small pale maggots and small spiders. These plains are
scattered with calcified bushes, ancient and more dead than something that has
never been alive.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
KILL human
BASH
Rocky Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Troika the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lisette, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lisette* is here, fighting Troika, riding a pale destrier.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.
Troika narrates 'hit'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You try to pound *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.
*Lisette* throws a fireball at Troika, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Scratched > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You try to pound *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.
Troika tries to strike *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.
*Lisette* tries to strike Troika, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Scratched >
Troika looks at *Lisette*.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Scratched > l

Troika assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Scratched > Rocky Plains in the Blight
The Blight here ends in a jagged series of rocky plains. To the south and
west travel is completely impossible given the sharp and steep rise of the
rough terrain. A thin strip of road can be seen to the east, and it leads
straight off to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Troika the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lisette, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lisette* is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Scratched >
Troika assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Scratched >
You try to pound *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.
Troika gazes deeply at *Lisette*...
*Lisette* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Troika strikes *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Hurt > na el basho
You narrate 'el basho'
Troika narrates 'ncie bash'

change mood BRAVE
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Hurt > Mood changed to: BRAVE

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Hurt >
You pound *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
Troika strikes *Lisette*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

BASH
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Wounded > -=+**+=
Troika tries to strike *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.

- -=
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Wounded > l
Rocky Plains in the Blight
The Blight here ends in a jagged series of rocky plains. To the south and
west travel is completely impossible given the sharp and steep rise of the
rough terrain. A thin strip of road can be seen to the east, and it leads
straight off to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Troika the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lisette, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lisette* is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.
*Asandra* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Wounded >
*Asandra* barely tickles your body with her strike.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Troika: Hurt - Lisette: Wounded >
*Asandra* barely tickles your head with her strike.
You pound *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
Troika strikes *Lisette*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lisette* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Asandra: Healthy >
*Lisette* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

BASH
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Asandra: Healthy > -=
*Asandra* tickles your left arm with her strike.
Troika starts barreling down on *Lisette*, a shocklance aimed at her chest.

+**+=-
Troika charges *Lisette* with a shocklance, creating a neat display of flying blood.
*Lisette* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lisette*'s death cry.

-=
Your bash at *Asandra* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Asandra: Scratched >
You pound *Asandra*'s body into bloody fragments!

get all corpse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt > You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a red bra of lace and silk from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a great serpent ring from the corpse of Lisette.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt >
Troika narrates 'rip lisette'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt >
Troika strikes *Asandra*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Asandra: Wounded > change mood BRAVE

Troika strikes *Asandra*'s body into bloody fragments!
You pound *Asandra*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Asandra* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Asandra* barely strikes your body.
*Asandra* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

Adella
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Adella » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:52 am

Side Note : You can't really complain about Chill, when you can destroy full dodge sets otherwise. 2/3 bashes on Lisette and 1/1 on Asandra.

Zkythe
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Zkythe » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:29 pm

I'm not sure what Troika conveyed from keep, but all I said was that I'm not hitting mire if you chill me and there's another channie around. Don't know if you feel that's unfair or not.

That's 21 str too. All of you 18 dex?

Adella
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Adella » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:34 pm

My apologies. There was a minor lack of communication. At the time it was 2v1, so I felt it fair to use Chill.

(18 dex is max FC dex)

Hartuk
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Hartuk » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:53 pm

What about when it's 1v1 and you're both healthy?
o S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
x
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Adella* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k human]
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.
You try to pound *Adella*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Adella: Healthy >
mb
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

b

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Adella: Healthy >
[bash ]


-
*Adella* pierces your left arm hard.

=
+*
*+
*Adella* looks at you.

=
-
-=
As *Adella* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Adella: Healthy >
*Adella* pierces your left hand hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Adella: Healthy >

You shiver from an icy cold force sent by *Adella*.

Adella
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Adella » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:38 pm

I had to dig to find that old fight Hartuk! That was when I was using Silver Sai and in a very inefficient "stab" practice setup (Couldn't even afford 91+% dodge). Chilling you was the only way to level the playing field. Giving me a chance to maybe hit you in melee and help me dodge some bashes. Because I was otherwise mostly useless.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded - Hartuk: Scratched > l dark

A straight shooter with 'upper management' written all over him.

Hartuk has a few scratches. (Scratched)

*Hartuk* is using:
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> a dark blue riders cape bearing three silver fish
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a bone club
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

Thanks for the fight though! Hope to see you again soon!

exyle
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by exyle » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:12 am

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Badd: Hurt > *Iblis* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Moryn* slashes Garnak's right leg.
*Badd* pierces your body.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Iblis*.
*Iblis* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You try to strike *Badd*, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Shaista*, but she parries successfully.
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0

Gothmog sends *Badd* sprawling with a powerful bash!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
0
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Shaista*, but she deflects the blow.
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
0
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Gothmog tries to hack *Badd*, but he deflects the blow.
*Moryn* slashes Garnak's right hand hard.
You try to strike *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Shaista*, but she deflects the blow.
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > Ghastly has arrived from the east.
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Ghastly tries to pound *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Shaista* sends Trill sprawling with a powerful bash!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Gothmog looks at *Badd*.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Iblis* stabs your right leg.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Gothmog hacks *Badd*'s body very hard.
*Shaista* pounds Trill's right leg very hard.
*Moryn* slashes Garnak's body.
You try to strike *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > na we buffing bash

Gothmog narrates 'wtf'
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > You narrate 'we buffing bash'
whe
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ghastly - A Winding Road
Garnak - A Winding Road
Gothmog - A Winding Road
Trill - A Winding Road
Troika - A Winding Road
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > wi
*Iblis* avoids being bashed by Ghastly who loses his balance and falls!
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
de
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > l

Garnak sends *Moryn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
Ghastly the Trolloc is here, fighting Iblis.
*Iblis* is here, fighting YOU!
Garnak the Darkling is here, fighting Moryn.
Gothmog the Balrog is here, fighting Badd.
*Badd* is here, fighting YOU!
Trill Killa is sitting here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Shaista* is here, fighting Trill, riding a pale destrier.
*Moryn* is sitting here.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Shaista* pounds Trill's body extremely hard.
Garnak pounds *Moryn*'s body very hard.
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Badd* barely pierces your body.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
0

*Badd* avoids being bashed by Gothmog who loses his balance and falls!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
[k human]
Ok.
0
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > Garnak pounds *Moryn*'s body.
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Shaista*, but she parries successfully.
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
0
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > Gothmog clambers to his feet.
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0

Gothmog tries to hack *Shaista*, but she parries successfully.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > *Iblis* avoids being bashed by Ghastly who loses his balance and falls!
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
0
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Shaista* tries to pound Trill, but he parries successfully.
Garnak pounds *Moryn*'s body hard.
You try to strike *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
Trill stabs *Shaista*'s body hard.
Trill avoids being bashed by *Shaista* who loses her balance and falls!
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
[k human]
Ok.
0
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Shaista* avoids being bashed by Gothmog who loses his balance and falls!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Garnak avoids being bashed by *Moryn* who loses his balance and falls!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0

*Iblis* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Shaista* tries to pound Trill, but he parries successfully.
You try to strike *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
Trill stabs *Shaista*'s body.
*Badd* barely pierces Ghastly's head.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Garnak sends *Moryn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Badd* barely pierces Ghastly's body.
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
0
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
*Iblis* avoids being bashed by Ghastly who loses his balance and falls!
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > [k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > 0
0
*Badd* barely pierces Ghastly's left leg.
*Iblis* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Garnak tries to pound *Moryn*, but he parries successfully.
You try to strike *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Shaista*, but she parries successfully.
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded > *Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
Ok.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Iblis* leaves south.
*Iblis* has arrived from the south.
Trill avoids being bashed by *Shaista* who loses her balance and falls!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong >
Trill tries to stab *Shaista*, but she parries successfully.
*Shaista* avoids being bashed by Gothmog who loses his balance and falls!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong >
Ghastly panics, and attempts to flee!
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > na iblis feared

*Badd* barely pierces Ghastly's body.
Trill tries to stab *Shaista*, but she deflects the blow.
1
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong > You narrate 'iblis feared'
[charge human] :Good MV:Strong >
You line up your charge...

*Moryn* sends Garnak sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ghastly leaves south.
*
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Gothmog narrates 'can't seem to land a fuckin bash'

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Iblis* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a shocklance!
*Iblis* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iblis*'s death cry.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Strong - Badd: Hurt >
*Badd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Shaista*, but she deflects the blow.
Gothmog clambers to his feet.

Rosaria
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Rosaria » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:33 am

Just chilling tarendrelle, when suddenly...



Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rosaria - Gravelled Lane by Hedgerow
Cosmo - Large Bedroom in Old Farmhouse

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Players
-------
Mykael t'Sharan, the White Owl of Shienar [Wall Guard]
~ Elysia the Lord of the Dark
Lord Choen the Sheriff [Civil Watch] (Idle) WANTED
Kalia of Arafel (Known Darkfriend) (Linkless) (Idle)
Hamaen Versio
Rosaria the Lieutenant [White Leopards]
Adella the Healer [Wisdom] WANTED
Alvera of Kandor
Fermin from Two Rivers WANTED
Aribb the Trusted Recruit [Imperial Army]
Lord Cosmo the Der'morat'torm [Morat'torm Council]

11 players displayed.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Fermin has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
The Gravelled Lane
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > h.fermin is now set as your target.
not
charge h.fermin
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
charge h.fermin
Bleak Fields
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A gray-haired morat stands here, frowning.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
A graying morat stops using a lantern.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > where
charge h.fermin
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fermin - Bleak Fields
Rosaria - Bleak Fields
Cosmo - Large Bedroom in Old Farmhouse

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > You line up your charge...

-=e
Cancelled.
Fallow Fields
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > cmz <---- nobody else zone. might as well.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong > charge h.fermin
You line up your charge...

-=+**
Chaaaaarrrge!! Fermin bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear!
Fermin is dead! R.I.P. <----- YAS!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear Fermin's death cry.

Post Reply