unbeknownst to all
cb = change mood berserk
cn = change mood berserk
cq = change mood berserk
Search found 92 matches
Epic fight - was a lot of cunning tricks back and forth and I thought you had me re the worms 1d I didn't chase instantly because I figured you would be being sneaky - its prob what gave the edge in the end I was a hit from dead Love the fights where the pkers actually try to take risk but not unrea...
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Isabel* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander. [kill human] You barely blast *Isabel*'s body. 2 * HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Isabel: Battered > A Ko'bal trolloc joins your fight! A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight! A ramshorned trolloc joins a...
- Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 pm
- Forum: Art of War
- Topic: Ouch! That really did HURT!
- Replies: 2049
- Views: 532018
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > na jestin not staying to buff while I roll bashes :p sc You narrate 'jestin not staying to buff while I roll bashes :p ' l * HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You have 30(396) hit and 263(263) movement points. You have scored 93348959 experience points and 0 quest points. You need 1510...
I kind of think this kind of thing is pro quo - I know at least 3-4 times I found Erulisse AFK and subsequently left her alive. And can think of several times her equipment was left when she died quickly and it was in doubt. My fault for playing from work when my manager can walk in. I really love h...
- Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:27 am
- Forum: Player's Lounge
- Topic: Treating people with decency
- Replies: 55
- Views: 15722
If we are going to get into the specifics of peoples behaviours and if there are reasons/if they are just douchebags - I should probably clarify now that I will not intentionally lie or kill people LD or AFK and try to return when I do - but I consider almost everything else in the game (ambush in d...