Darken

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...
Weir
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Darken

Post by Weir » Sun May 10, 2020 11:28 pm

Darken is NOT fixed. Still super bugged. Completely ruined the PK for us and got us smashed as we tried to regroup.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > In the Dismal Valley
The dry rock bed of the empty stream leads to the east and west. Mangled
roots extend from the hillside that lead up to the forest. The plant life
here was largely comprised of tall grass and a variety of fruit trees.
The grass has withered, and worms slither in and out of the rotting fruit.
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]14081
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Deep in the Valley
The dry brook ends here at the base of a large apple tree. The tree has
become twisted and defiled by the blighted soil and the black fruit it bears
is fodder for the scavenging worms and maggots that thrive in this
valley of death.
[ obvious exits: S W ]14082
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A mushroom grows here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

kk
kill pugglepi
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Deep in the Valley
This far corner of the valley was once the ideal location for the ogier
orchards. Fruit trees stand in orderly rows along the valley floor, once
protected from strong winds by the valley walls, fed fresh water from the
nearby stream and open to the sun away from the shade of the lush trees
of the grove. Now the trees stand open and defenseless, forsaken
to the raging evil taint sweeping the grove.
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kai the Under-lieutenant is here, fighting Dukug.
*Pugglepi* is here, fighting Kai.
*Stanislav* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Damena Griandhe is here, fighting Dhavuik, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Valkner the Veteran Gaidin is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
Odolwa of Illian is here, fighting Vyttak, riding a warhorse.
Kellam of Kandor is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
Theren Kashira {Apprentice to Seaster Gaidin} is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Kazura* is here, fighting Kellam.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Valkner.
*Dhavuik* is here, fighting Damena.
*Vyttak* is here, fighting Odolwa.
*Roxie* is here, fighting Theren.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Kai, riding a shadow stallion.
Rhys has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

b
bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to lance *Stanislav*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stanislav: Wounded >

-
Odolwa sends *Vyttak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Rhys slashes *Pugglepi*'s left arm extremely hard.

+
*
Kai tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.

*
Rhys flows effortlessly into Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
Rhys slashes *Pugglepi*'s head very hard.
Kai tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Byrg* tries to hack Valkner, but he deflects the blow.
Damena strikes *Dhavuik*'s body.
Odolwa hacks *Vyttak*'s body hard.
*Kazura* slashes Kellam's body very hard.

+
Damena avoids being bashed by *Dhavuik* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Kai avoids being bashed by *Pugglepi* who loses his balance and falls!

-
-
=
*Byrg* avoids being bashed by Valkner who loses his balance and falls!
As *Stanislav* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stanislav: Wounded >

*Stanislav* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stanislav: Wounded >

Rhys assumes Parting the Silk.
Rhys slashes *Pugglepi*'s left arm hard.
*Stanislav* slashes your left arm very hard.
Kai tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Byrg* tries to hack Valkner, but he parries successfully.
*Roxie* pounds Theren's body hard.
Damena strikes *Dhavuik*'s body.
Odolwa hacks *Vyttak*'s body hard.
*Kazura* barely slashes Kellam's head.
*Roxie* sends Theren sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Stanislav: Wounded >

*Pugglepi* panics, and attempts to flee!
Shadows begin to stretch outward from *Dukug*!

Rhys's light flickers wildly then burns out!

Your light seems to flicker, but stays lit.
Kai's light flickers wildly then burns out!

Someone's light flickers wildly then burns out!

Valkner's light flickers wildly then burns out!

Odolwa's light flickers wildly then burns out!

Kellam's light flickers wildly then burns out!

Theren's light flickers wildly then burns out!


o R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Stanislav: Wounded >

Someone narrates 'puggle crit'

o R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Stanislav: Wounded >
cw
change mood wimpy
f
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Stanislav: Wounded > *someone* slashes your head very hard.
*someone* tries to lance someone, but he parries successfully.
Someone tries to pierce *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
*someone* hacks someone's head extremely hard.
Someone pounds *someone*'s body.
*someone* pounds someone's body hard.
Someone strikes *someone*'s body.
Someone tries to hack *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
*someone* tickles someone's head with his pierce.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Someone tries to pierce *someone*, but he parries successfully.
*someone* barely pierces someone's body.

nar fucks sakes

Someone sends *someone* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone narrates 'ffs'
Someone avoids being bashed by *someone* who loses his balance and falls!
You flee head over heels.
Someone moves swiftly to protect someone.
Deep in the Valley
The dry brook ends here at the base of a large apple tree. The tree has
become twisted and defiled by the blighted soil and the black fruit it bears
is fodder for the scavenging worms and maggots that thrive in this
valley of death.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Fleeing
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A mushroom grows here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You narrate 'fucks sakes'

rl
remove light
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You stop using a brass storm lantern.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Someone has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Someone narrates 'did we just get darkened? seriously?'

o R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
drop lantern
You drop a brass storm lantern.

gl
get light pack
o R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
hl
hold light
You get a mirrored lantern from a backpack.

3
where
o R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You hold a mirrored lantern above your head.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rhys - Deep in the Valley
Theren - Deep in the Valley
Weir - Deep in the Valley
Valkner - Deep in the Valley
Odolwa - Deep in the Valley
Kellam - Deep in the Valley
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > It is pitch black...
Someone has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *someone* pounds someone's body hard.
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone tickles someone's left hand with its hit.
*someone* hacks someone's body extremely hard.
Someone slashes *someone*'s left leg.
Someone tries to hack *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

cb
change mood brave
o R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Mood changed to: Brave

o R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

*someone* lances someone's body.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*someone* sends someone sprawling with a powerful bash!
*someone* sends someone sprawling with a powerful bash!

u
o R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Rhys has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Damena Griandhe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
Rhys has arrived from below, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Adael
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Darken

Post by Adael » Tue May 12, 2020 10:38 am

Wow yeah, I see multiple buggy looking things going on in that log :?

erulak
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Darken

Post by erulak » Tue May 12, 2020 11:15 am

Really need to make this bugfuck skill unpraccable until this is fixed. The light/dark flipping thing is ridiculous.

Dukug
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Darken

Post by Dukug » Tue May 12, 2020 4:37 pm

This was the first (and second?) time I tried Darken. Meant to post sooner but kept forgetting. Please feel free to dissect the log. I see at least two spots where (with Weir's log) the room should have been lit by his unaffected light source and again when he changed light and came back in.

There is also a section of log at the end, where Valkner is the last person in the room, the room is lit but Valkner's light source had been Darkened. And you can see at the end of the log, even after Valkner flees out of the room, the room remains Lit. I'd be curious to know if Valkner experienced the same or if somehow it was dark for him. And this shows that Darken doesn't permanently change a room to Dark (though weirdly). I don't think I checked that room later to see if Daylight made it lit or not.


P.S. For dissecting log lovers like me, enjoy this use of Darken and its effects and side effects! I tried to point out the times the room was DARK or LIGHT to help. And feel free to post ideas and theories on what exactly happened.


* R HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rhys: Wounded > You narrate 'Theren zerk' <--- Maximum effect! Go Go Go!

* R HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rhys: Wounded > [bash iona]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rhys: Wounded >
You try to lance *Rhys*, but he deflects the blow.
Roxie pounds *Theren*'s body.
*Damena* strikes Dhavuik's body.
*Kellam* slashes Kazura's right leg.
Vyttak pierces *Odolwa*'s right arm.
*Kai* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rhys: Wounded > kill h.light
Ok.
Byrg sends *Valkner* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rhys: Wounded >
You intercept *Kai*'s attack on your mount.
*Kai* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rhys: Wounded >
*Kai* barely pierces your right arm.
Vyttak avoids being bashed by *Odolwa* who loses his balance and falls!

darken
rsting MV:Tiring - Rhys: Wounded >
Pugglepi tries to blast *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
*Damena* avoids being bashed by Dhavuik who loses his balance and falls!

-
Stanislav sends *Rhys* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Pugglepi tries to blast *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
*Kai* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s head very hard.
Stanislav slashes *Rhys*'s body.
*Damena* strikes Dhavuik's left arm.
*Kellam* slashes Kazura's head.
Vyttak barely pierces *Odolwa*'s head.

+
Roxie avoids being bashed by *Theren* who loses his balance and falls!

*
Roxie sends *Theren* sprawling with a powerful bash!


Dhavuik tries to slash *Damena*, but she parries successfully.
*Kai* swiftly dodges Pugglepi's attempt to blast him.
*Kai* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s body very hard.
Stanislav slashes *Rhys*'s body very hard.
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!
Roxie pounds *Theren*'s body.
*Damena* strikes Dhavuik's head hard.
Vyttak pierces *Odolwa*'s left leg.

*
*Rhys* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

+
You pull deeply on the shadows...
*Damena*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Valkner*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Odolwa*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Kellam*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Theren*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!


o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded > <----- DARK!
Roxie slaps *Theren*.
Kazura sends *Kellam* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Weir* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.<----------------- Weir's log picks up here.
*Rhys* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded > <----- LIGHT!
*Weir* tries to lance Stanislav, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded >
*Odolwa* sends Vyttak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded > darken

*Rhys* slashes Pugglepi's left arm extremely hard.

rong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded >
*Kai* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Rhys* flows effortlessly into Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
*Rhys* slashes Pugglepi's head very hard.
*Kai* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Byrg tries to hack *Valkner*, but he deflects the blow.
*Damena* strikes Dhavuik's body.
*Odolwa* hacks Vyttak's body hard.
Kazura slashes *Kellam*'s body very hard.

+
*Damena* avoids being bashed by Dhavuik who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Kai* avoids being bashed by Pugglepi who loses his balance and falls!

=
Byrg avoids being bashed by *Valkner* who loses his balance and falls!
Stanislav avoids being bashed by *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Stanislav sends *Weir* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Rhys* assumes Parting the Silk.
*Rhys* slashes Pugglepi's left arm hard.
Stanislav slashes *Weir*'s left arm very hard.
*Kai* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Byrg tries to hack *Valkner*, but he parries successfully.
Roxie pounds *Theren*'s body hard.
*Damena* strikes Dhavuik's body.
*Odolwa* hacks Vyttak's body hard.
Kazura barely slashes *Kellam*'s head.
Roxie sends *Theren* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Stanislav narrates 'ROFL'
Pugglepi panics, and attempts to flee!
You pull deeply on the shadows...
*Rhys*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Kai*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Damena*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Valkner*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Odolwa*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Kellam*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!

*Theren*'s light flickers wildly then burns out!


o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded > <----- DARK! (Although Weir's light should be effected but not depleted? So Lit?)
Roxie does an insulting impression of *Theren*.

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded >
Pugglepi leaves west.

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded >
Vyttak narrates 'odolwa batt'

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded > darken<------ Confirmation that the room is Dark.
The room is already dark!

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded >
Stanislav slashes *Weir*'s head very hard.
You try to lance *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
*Kai* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s head extremely hard.
*Valkner* pounds Byrg's body.
Roxie pounds *Theren*'s body hard.
*Damena* strikes Dhavuik's body.
*Odolwa* tries to hack Vyttak, but he deflects the blow.
Vyttak tickles *Odolwa*'s head with his pierce.
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded >
*Kai* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Vyttak barely pierces *Odolwa*'s body.
Stanislav narrates 'weir beat'

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded > kill light<------------- DARK!

*Kellam* sends Kazura sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Damena* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Damena* avoids being bashed by Dhavuik who loses his balance and falls!
*Valkner* moves swiftly to protect *Damena*.
*Weir* leaves north riding a warhorse.

bash
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Kai: Wounded > *Damena* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.<---------- LIGHT! not sure why.
Ok.

The enormous worm has arrived from the west.ounded >
*Rhys* stops using a mirrored lantern.
*Kai* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
The enormous worm tries to hit Rhys, but he parries successfully.
The enormous worm has arrived from the north.
The enormous worm barely hits Odolwa's body.

=
*Kai* leaves up.

+
Stanislav tries to slash *Kellam*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Rhys* drops a mirrored lantern.


Stanislav slashes *Kellam*'s left arm hard.
The enormous worm tickles Odolwa's right leg with its hit.
*Rhys* flows effortlessly into Ribbon in the Air.
*Rhys* slashes the enormous worm's head into bloody fragments!
The enormous worm tries to hit Rhys, but he parries successfully.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s body very hard.
*Valkner* tickles Byrg's body with his pound.
Roxie pounds *Theren*'s right leg hard.
*Theren* hacks Roxie's body.
*Kellam* slashes Kazura's right arm hard.
Vyttak barely pierces *Odolwa*'s body.

*
*Theren* stops using a lantern.
*Rhys* gets a mirrored lantern from a belt pack.

+
*Theren* panics, and attempts to flee! <---- Not zerk, darn.

=
*Theren* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Rhys* holds a mirrored lantern above his head.

-
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Odolwa* sends Vyttak sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They're not here anymore!

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light<-------- DARK

*Rhys* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

bash
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Roxie pounds *Valkner*'s body hard.<-------------- LIGHT
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Weir* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Theren* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Roxie pounds *Valkner*'s body hard.<-------------- DARK
The enormous worm joins the enormous worm's fight!
The enormous worm tickles Odolwa's left hand with its hit.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s body extremely hard.
*Kellam* slashes Kazura's left leg.
*Odolwa* tries to hack Vyttak, but he deflects the blow.
*Theren* gets a lantern from a backpack.
Bash who?

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
You lance *Theren*'s body.

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Theren: Critical >
Stanislav sends *Kellam* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Dhavuik sends *Valkner* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill light
o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Theren: Critical > kill light <--------- DARK
*Rhys* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ok.
*Weir* leaves up riding a warhorse.
*Rhys* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Theren: Critical > *Theren* holds a lantern above his head. <--------- LIGHT
*Theren* could not light a lantern.
Ok.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Theren: Critical > kill light

*Theren* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Theren: Critical > kill light
Ok.

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Theren: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Theren: Critical > *Theren* hacks your left leg.
The enormous worm joins the enormous worm's fight!
You lance *Theren*'s left leg.
Stanislav slashes *Kellam*'s head.
The enormous worm barely tickles Odolwa's body with its hit.
Dhavuik slashes *Valkner*'s left hand.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s body very hard.
*Odolwa* hacks Vyttak's body hard.
*Theren* leaves west riding a warhorse.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light <--------- LIGHT
*Rhys* has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Pugglepi narrates 'i off crit'
You try to lance *Rhys*, but he parries successfully.
*Odolwa* gets a mirrored lantern from a backpack.

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered > kill light <--------- DARK
Ok.

kill light
o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered > kill light
Ok.

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered > Ok.

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered > Ok.

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered > Ok.
*Odolwa* panics, and attempts to flee!

o R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered > bash

Stanislav narrates 'nice worms'
*Odolwa* leaves north riding a warhorse.

- rong MV:Tiring - Rhys: Battered >
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
The enormous worm tickles Rhys's right leg with its hit.
A rat squeaks '88 Theren is at Deep in the Valley'
The enormous worm joins the enormous worm's fight!
The enormous worm hits Kellam's body.
The enormous worm tries to hit Rhys, but he parries successfully.
Roxie pounds *Valkner*'s head hard.
Stanislav slashes *Kellam*'s left leg.
Dhavuik slashes *Valkner*'s body hard.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s right leg extremely hard.
Kazura slashes *Kellam*'s body very hard.

Timer now at 63 secs... Estimated Tic!
*
Vyttak tries to pierce *Rhys*, but he deflects the blow.
*Odolwa* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

+
*Rhys* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
*Kellam* stops using a mirrored lantern.


*Kellam* gets a mirrored lantern from a backpack.

-
Vyttak pierces *Odolwa*'s right hand.
*Kellam* holds a mirrored lantern above his head.
*Kellam* could not light a mirrored lantern.

kill light
bash
Cancelled.
*Kellam* panics, and attempts to flee!
You lance *Odolwa*'s body.

*Kellam* leaves up riding a warhorse. Vyttak: Wounded - Odolwa: Beaten >

change mood berserk

*Odolwa* tries to hack Vyttak, but he parries successfully.
The enormous worm leaves west.
The enormous worm barely hits Odolwa's left leg.
Vyttak barely pierces *Odolwa*'s body.
Roxie pounds *Valkner*'s left foot hard.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s head very hard.
*Valkner* pounds Byrg's left leg.

-kill light
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Vyttak: Wounded - Odolwa: Beaten > kill light <--------- LIGHT - even until the room is empty.
kill light
Ok.

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Vyttak: Wounded - Odolwa: Beaten > kill light
Ok.
*Odolwa* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Vyttak: Wounded - Odolwa: Beaten > Stanislav slashes *Odolwa*'s body hard.
Ok.
*Odolwa* leaves up riding a warhorse.

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Valkner* avoids being bashed by Dhavuik who loses his balance and falls!

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s body extremely hard.
The enormous worm tries to hit Stanislav, but he parries successfully.
*Valkner* tickles Byrg's body with his pound.
The enormous worm has arrived from the west.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > *Valkner* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
Roxie sends *Valkner* sprawling with a powerful bash!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
Stanislav panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
Stanislav leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
Roxie pounds *Valkner*'s left arm hard.
Dhavuik slashes *Valkner*'s body hard.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s body very hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
kill light
The enormous worm burrows into the ground and disappears.
The enormous worm burrows into the ground and disappears.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Stanislav has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Roxie pounds *Valkner*'s left leg very hard.
Dhavuik slashes *Valkner*'s body very hard.
Byrg hacks *Valkner*'s body very hard.
A Domani razor avoids being bashed by Kazura who loses his balance and falls!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Dhavuik narrates 'nice bash'

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
*Valkner* leaves up riding a gray palfrey.
They aren't here.

kill light
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
They aren't here.

Dukug
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Darken

Post by Dukug » Tue May 12, 2020 4:37 pm

My thoughts and questions:

Do Brass Lanterns work differently than other lights with regards to Darken?
Was Damena holding a light ball?
Is there a Room Light Status check delay? Or something that would cause a delay to the effects of holding a new lantern vs the room staying dark?

Post Reply