Interesting convo

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Post Reply
Decrepit
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Interesting convo

Post by Decrepit » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Got some work aggro and these kind souls let me live. Name and shame! By shame, I mean praise.

The sun disappears beneath the western horizon.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >

*Terri* has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.
*Badd* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >

*Terri* tickles your body with her pierce.
*Badd* barely pierces your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Badd* barely pierces your right leg.
You try to blast *Terri*, but she parries successfully.
*Terri* pierces your left arm.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Badd* barely pierces your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Badd* tickles your body with his pierce.
You try to blast *Terri*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Badd* pierces your left hand.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Badd* barely pierces your body.
You try to blast *Terri*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Badd* barely pierces your body.
You try to blast *Terri*, but she parries successfully.
*Terri* pierces your right leg.
*Badd* barely pierces your body.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Terri*!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Badd* pierces your right leg.
You try to blast *Terri*, but she parries successfully.
*Terri* barely pierces your body.
*Badd* says 'mOcw'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Badd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >

*Terri* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Badd* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Terri: Healthy >
*Terri* leaves south riding a black stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Terri* has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Terri* looks at you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Badd* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Badd* looks at you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Terri* drawls '?e Fh_ gqsFs `l Tg@L'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Badd* says 'HU jzAX'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

The night has begun.
*Terri* drawls 'MXVSX'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Badd* says ']xub [E_@C fOCE zp uuN M`]X EVr` HN'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Terri* nods in agreement.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* looks around slowly, as if something is hidden in the room.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* stops riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* stops using a dark blue tasseled spear.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* says 'Ave [_H^yAA[K'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* drawls 'PDD qQLW dB fGwNqa im@ yX Ls@'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* shakes his head.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* shakes her head.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* wields a dark blue tasseled spear in a two-handed grip.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* looks at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* says 'j op MOf'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Terri* leaves west riding a black stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* weaves her hands, creating a hearty meal in the process.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* eats a strange fruit.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* drawls 'AdNw kynV KF kx yty'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* starts riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* nods in agreement.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* drawls 'JPSE iAdESDkorYm'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* says '`o VK@q'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* drawls 'z \MUt cxm zhS?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* says 'EI jlo'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* drawls 'IHOef zeVl GzszA hyF cEp'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* says 'V^ C]j M Wd@ PZFdSLs oIF `I^ Ocjhj Q`i'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
*Asandra* says 'Q [sl Z\xgMd iLIslZ'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* pokes you in the ribs.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* snickers softly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* says 'mj dSN^Yj'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* comforts *Badd*.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* chuckles politely.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* says 'd e_pHZ ybQ oRXUM F`b Ahg? obd z jqZDm^'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* grins evilly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* nods in agreement.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* gets a leather water flask from a backpack.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* drinks water from a leather water flask.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* gets a water skin from a small purse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
*Terri* drinks water from a water skin.
*Asandra* says 'l'r zBwbB ?U]y'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
*Terri* drinks water from a water skin.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
*Terri* puts a water skin in a small purse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* nods in agreement.
*Asandra* says 'obWm @[r\ AAQtP'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* waves.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Asandra* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* waves.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* says '\ ctHLK GJ KO hRR@ ql_L oWa C hMZMj'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* says 'K w? Io'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Badd* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* shakes her head at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

*Terri* leaves west riding a black stallion.

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

The sky starts to get cloudy.
You have been idle, and are pulled into a void.

Post Reply