Coronavirus and you

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Zeeb
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Zeeb » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:46 pm

I like scifi series (fantasy too but they are sparse)

the 100
altered carbon

are the ones that I liked enough to remember the names

Shiva
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Shiva » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:26 pm

Zeeb wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:46 pm
I like scifi series (fantasy too but they are sparse)

the 100
altered carbon

are the ones that I liked enough to remember the names
What did you think of season 1 vs season 2 of AC?

Im not sure I liked the actor change tbh, enjoyed the story though

Saif
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 am

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Saif » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:04 pm

Yeah I didn't think Anthony Mackie was the correct fit for the character, felt wrong somehow. Liked season 1 more than 2, but enjoyed both.

Rig
Posts: 1852
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Rig » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:22 pm

About two or three episodes into season 2. I enjoy Anthony Mackie as an actor for the most part but as Saif said, feels a little wrong. Will continue watching anyway!

Never got into The 100. Will give it a try. Heard decent things between here and irl friends.

Letterkenny on Hulu is a good one. Along with Future Man.

Rys
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:08 pm

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Rys » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:06 am

I liked season 1 and 2 of the 100, then it got odd

Dimmu
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 am

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Dimmu » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:41 am

I'm watching Lucifer atm, but you need a Prime account and a Netflix one to watch then all!

rodurnon
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by rodurnon » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:07 am

Me and the missus have started rewatching breaking bad

Maghus
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Maghus » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:33 am

The 'Halo' Virus. You guys are all idiots. You don't see a story playing out before you, yet you are obsessed with a story made by a 33 degree mason.

Atienne
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:25 am

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Atienne » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:25 am

Maghus wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:33 am
The 'Halo' Virus. You guys are all idiots. You don't see a story playing out before you, yet you are obsessed with a story made by a 33 degree mason.
Sounds interesting please elaborate.

Maghus
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Re: Coronavirus and you

Post by Maghus » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:04 am

Atienne wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:25 am
Maghus wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:33 am
The 'Halo' Virus. You guys are all idiots. You don't see a story playing out before you, yet you are obsessed with a story made by a 33 degree mason.
Sounds interesting please elaborate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRz3deg1crY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr2cqaY7l50

we are in the end game now

Post Reply