So. I'm active and pk almost always when I'm on. So I feel more equipped to speak on these issues than most because well, I'm being a seanchan when others are talking about how to do it the "right way". I'll address a few things:
1. SS PK - step one, if you're an "elite" SS and you log on, dont' interact with other SS, and go straight to North pk, then you're part of the problem. Not saying we can't get involved in northern pk, but seems a bit odd that that's your idea of leading and contributing to a struggling side.
1a. SS PK in Cities - pk is arguably harder to come by lately due to the numbers. Lets face it, it's tough and a majority of pk is Seanchan invaders doing just that, they're invading! they come in cities because it's really hard to find good pk outside of it. It's just something at this point I've come to accept as I toil away towards rank 6 with almost all of my scalps/kills coming from inside some sort of mob-laden city. We will do it, but we really hate doing it. It's very HARD!
2. Fun for a few select players - like tusty said, this is basically any elite player with a remort or any of the same 10 people that own over 90% of all the rares in the game. It's not fun for the normal, casual, or even above average players.. but it's obviously pretty fun to that select group for xyz reason haha. Life goes on.
3. Reversion promises - people talked a big game, said they'd be back, wouldn't play until reversion, now it's happened, andddd they still not here. We looked great for like 2 weeks and then it's back to like me, shaxx, tusty, eritage, and maybe kyra. That's it for east coast hours anyways haha.
4. Northern PK or PK against darkside with humans - it's terrible. We hate playing with you guys against DS because you're greedy. I don't know about you but, I'm just not built to spam scalp/loot/run off or the classic as old as time passive aggressive pretend like I don't have the loot/scalps on me and say nothing and pray people just give up and leave me alone move.. Look, we hate it. We hate how we have to beg for scalps if we didn't loot/scalp the DS we collaborated with LS on. We hate having to go into FD to try and split. We hate it.
5. Dont' talk about deleting the side if you're not actively trying to make it better on that side with your SS. I know, the truth hurts but, it is what it is.