Kajin Rumble

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Jaili
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:49 pm

Kajin Rumble

Post by Jaili » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 pm

LS end up losing most of our group, and we weren't able to chase down the low trolls. Thought there might be some good pointers for newer pkers though.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l
Little Path
This path is a rough, but well-traveled path. You can see lots of footprints
that no one has bothered to erase and hide, and the trees looming overhead
block any and all light from entering. To the south, you can see a very dark
alcove, and to the north, you can barely make out the end of this path and a
clearing.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a raven is lying here. [2]
Iden the Soldier is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Antoine Rains is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Vaun Raves {Morat'raken Apprentice} is resting here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark

Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Vaun stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Iden leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Iblis.

Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iden the Soldier is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Vaun has arrived from the south.
Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > x <<<<<< I don't know dusty path names well, so I'm going to check before each engagement if Kajin moves.
[exits ]
Obvious exits:
North - Entrance to Campsite
South - Little Path

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Vaun sits down and rests.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > look
Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
Antoine Rains is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Vaun Raves {Morat'raken Apprentice} is resting here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iden the Soldier is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
*Rig* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.
*Oderus* has arrived from the south.
*Frenzy* has arrived from the south.
*Shogol* has arrived from the south.
Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he deflects the blow.
You tickle *Rig*'s right hand with your cleave.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched > kill dark

Iden tries to blast *Frenzy*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched >
*Frenzy* pounds Iden's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Iblis's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Iden tries to blast *Frenzy*, but he deflects the blow.
You barely cleave *Rig*'s head.
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he parries successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
*Byrg* tries to blast Vaun, but he parries successfully.
*Oderus* tries to scythe Iblis, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched > f <<<<<Letting mobs buff, because I'm in mediocre dodge against an abs fade
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Oderus shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Oderus has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Frenzy shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Frenzy has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Shogol shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Shogol has been spotted!'
Iden panics, and attempts to flee!
You panic and attempt to flee!


Iden leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Campsite <<<<< No dline. Check my room name, then move.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Iblis narrates 'brb'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Shogol.
*Shogol* is here, fighting Iblis.
*Frenzy* is standing here.
*Oderus* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Nexen* is sitting here.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Vaun.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Antoine Rains is here, fighting Nexen, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Vaun Raves {Morat'raken Apprentice} is here, fighting Byrg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Oderus, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Oderus, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Oderus, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Oderus, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Oderus, riding a chestnut stallion.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Vaun sends *Byrg* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > b
Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he deflects the blow.
*Oderus* panics, and attempts to flee!
You barely cleave *Rig*'s body.

*Oderus* leaves south.ng - Rig: Scratched >
[bash ]

*
*Rig* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Iblis swiftly dodges *Shogol*'s attempt to slash him.
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s body.
Vaun barely slashes *Byrg*'s right hand.
Antoine tries to pound *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin leaves south riding a chestnut stallion. <<<<<Kajin likes to solo chase sometimes, so be aware of it.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.

*
Iden has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
Iden tries to blast *Frenzy*, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis looks at *Shogol*.


Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he parries successfully.
As *Rig* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Frenzy* pounds Iden's left leg hard.
Iblis swiftly dodges *Shogol*'s attempt to slash him.
Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he deflects the blow.
Vaun barely slashes *Byrg*'s body.
Antoine tries to pound *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Vaun narrates 'chortlesnorfling mobs'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > st

*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > n

*Rig* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
*Oderus* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
*Frenzy* avoids being bashed by Iden who loses her balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes your left foot into bloody fragments!
Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he parries successfully.
Vaun barely slashes *Byrg*'s head.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
*Oderus* tries to scythe Iblis, but he parries successfully.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > *Frenzy* sends Iden sprawling with a powerful bash!
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > Iblis avoids being bashed by *Shogol* who loses his balance and falls!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Lord Kajin has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Vaun avoids being bashed by *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Nexen* avoids being bashed by Antoine who loses his balance and falls!
You flee head over heels.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a raven is lying here. [2]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
Unaram narrates 'you on?'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
kill dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Narbo shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Narbo* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Shogol, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Oderus, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Oderus* is here, fighting Iblis.
Iden the Soldier is here, fighting Frenzy, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Shogol.
*Shogol* is here, fighting Iblis.
*Frenzy* is here, fighting Iden.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Antoine.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Vaun.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Antoine Rains is here, fighting Nexen, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Vaun Raves {Morat'raken Apprentice} is here, fighting Byrg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > b
Iden leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Iden has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Byrg* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.
You cleave *Narbo*'s body.

Iden leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.- Narbo: Scratched >
*Frenzy* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
[bash ]


*Byrg* avoids being bashed by Vaun who loses his balance and falls!
Iblis avoids being bashed by *Oderus* who loses his balance and falls!

+
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Rig's left foot with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Rig's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Narbo's body.
Lord Kajin blasts Oderus's right leg hard.
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s body hard.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.

*
Iden has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!


Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he parries successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
*Narbo* leaves north.

*
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Iden tries to blast *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.


*Narbo* has arrived from the north.

-
Antoine sends *Nexen* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Narbo* pounds Iden's right leg.

=
*Byrg* sends Vaun sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Oderus* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Narbo* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Frenzy* who loses his balance and falls!
*Oderus* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
You try to cleave *Frenzy*, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's body.
*Byrg* blasts Vaun's right arm very hard.
Antoine pounds *Nexen*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
*Rig* scythes Iblis's left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched > cw
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Narbo shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched > l <<<<< Here I look in the room to see who I'm buffing
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.
Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
*Rig* is here, fighting Iblis, riding a shadow stallion.
*Narbo* is sitting here.
Iden the Soldier is here, fighting Nexen, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Frenzy, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Byrg, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Shogol, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Shogol, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Nexen, riding a chestnut stallion.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Shogol.
*Shogol* is here, fighting Iblis.
*Frenzy* is here, fighting YOU! <<<<<Non-master, so ok to keep buffing for now.
*Nexen* is sitting here.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Vaun.
Antoine Rains is here, fighting Nexen, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Vaun Raves {Morat'raken Apprentice} is sitting here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched > b
[bash ]

*
Lord Kajin blasts Nexen's body extremely hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Byrg's body with his slash.
Iden blasts *Nexen*'s body into bloody fragments!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's right hand.
*Byrg* blasts Vaun's head hard.
Antoine pounds *Nexen*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he parries successfully.

+
Iblis avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Frenzy* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
*Nexen* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
Iden barely blasts *Narbo*'s body.
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Shogol's left hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Byrg's right hand with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's body.
Vaun barely slashes *Byrg*'s body.
You cleave *Frenzy*'s body very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Shogol's body.
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
Vaun panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
Antoine pounds *Rig*'s body.
Vaun leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
Iblis narrates 'brb'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched > b

Iblis leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
Vaun has arrived from the south.
*Byrg* sends Vaun sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched >
*Narbo* sends Iden sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Scratched > b

*Shogol* tries to slash a member of the Lancer cavalry, but he deflects the blow.
*Byrg* blasts a member of the Lancer cavalry's body extremely hard.
Lord Kajin blasts Rig's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely tickles Byrg's right arm with his slash.
*Narbo* pounds Iden's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's right foot.
You cleave *Frenzy*'s body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > b

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
Iblis has arrived from the south.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > b

*Narbo* looks at Iden.

[bash ] l - Frenzy: Hurt >


Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s left foot.
Antoine pounds *Narbo*'s left leg.

=
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s right leg.
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Shogol* slashes a member of the Lancer cavalry's body.
*Byrg* blasts a member of the Lancer cavalry's left leg very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Byrg's body.
*Narbo* barely pounds Iden's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he parries successfully.

+
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

+
*Rig* scythes Vaun's body extremely hard.
Vaun panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Vaun leaves north.
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Byrg* leaves south.


As *Frenzy* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Frenzy* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Lord Kajin tickles Shogol's body with his blast.
Antoine pounds *Narbo*'s right leg.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body.
*Shogol* tries to slash a member of the Lancer cavalry, but he parries successfully.
Iden blasts *Narbo*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he deflects the blow.
*Narbo* pounds Iden's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's left foot.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body.
Antoine sends *Narbo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Hurt - Frenzy: Hurt >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Hurt - Frenzy: Hurt >
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Hurt - Frenzy: Hurt >
*Byrg* leaves south.

[bash ] l - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Hurt - Frenzy: Hurt >

-
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he parries successfully.
*Frenzy* pounds a member of the Lancer cavalry's left arm very hard.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin blasts Shogol's head.
Antoine pounds *Narbo*'s body.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body hard.
*Shogol* barely slashes a member of the Lancer cavalry's body.
Iden blasts *Narbo*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Shogol's right leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he parries successfully.

+
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body hard.

*
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.

-
*Frenzy* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Frenzy* leaves north.

-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
*Byrg* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > <<<<<He sat me plenty earlier though.
You barely cleave *Byrg*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Byrg* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin blasts Shogol's body.
Antoine barely pounds *Narbo*'s left leg.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body hard.
*Shogol* slashes a member of the Lancer cavalry's body.
Iden blasts *Narbo*'s right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Shogol's left leg with his slash.
*Narbo* barely pounds Iden's right hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt >
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Hurt > f
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Frenzy* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Frenzy* leaves south.
*Narbo* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
kill dark
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Antoine.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
Iden the Soldier is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Nexen, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Nexen, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Shogol, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Shogol, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Shogol, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Shogol* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
Antoine Rains is here, fighting Nexen, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > b
*Shogol* leaves south.
You cleave *Byrg*'s left hand.

Antoine sends *Nexen* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Iden tickles *Byrg*'s right leg with her blast.
[bash ]

=
Iblis pierces *Byrg*'s left leg.

+
*Narbo* has arrived from the north.

*
*Narbo* tries to pound Iblis, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Shogol* has arrived from the south.

+
Iblis pierces *Byrg*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Byrg* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
Antoine pounds *Nexen*'s body into bloody fragments!
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Nexen's left leg into bloody fragments!
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Nexen's body extremely hard.

=
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Oderus* has arrived from the north.


*Rig* scythes Iden's left leg hard.
*Byrg* leaves south.

-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Narbo shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Shogol shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Shogol has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Oderus shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Oderus has been spotted!'
*Nexen* leaves north.

=
Antoine tries to pound *Oderus*, but he deflects the blow.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Frenzy* has arrived from the south.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body hard.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Frenzy* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!

[bash ] l - Frenzy: Hurt >

-
*Frenzy* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Oderus* tries to scythe Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
Antoine tries to pound *Oderus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Shogol* tries to slash a member of the Lancer cavalry, but he parries successfully.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body.
Iden blasts *Rig*'s body.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Shogol's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he parries successfully.
*Narbo* tries to pound Iblis, but he parries successfully.

+
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Frenzy shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Frenzy has been spotted!'
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.

*
*Byrg* leaves north.


*Shogol* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Iden avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Shogol* leaves south.

=
*Narbo* leaves north.

=
Iblis disarms *Oderus*'s weapon with one swift strike.
Iblis pierces *Oderus*'s body hard.
*Oderus* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Frenzy* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
Iblis pierces *Oderus*'s body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Rig's right leg with his slash.
You cleave *Frenzy*'s body hard.
*Shogol* has arrived from the south.
*Narbo* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Narbo* tries to pound Iblis, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
*Oderus* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > l

Iden sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
*Narbo* is here, fighting Iblis.
*Shogol* is here, fighting Iblis.
*Frenzy* is sitting here
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Narbo.
Iden the Soldier is here, fighting Rig, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Frenzy, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Frenzy, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.
Antoine Rains is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
Antoine barely pounds *Narbo*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Shogol shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Shogol has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Narbo shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Lord Kajin blasts Rig's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Rig's body.
You cleave *Frenzy*'s left leg.
Iden blasts *Rig*'s left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
*Narbo* sends Iblis sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt >
Antoine sends *Narbo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Hurt > b

A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he parries successfully.
Antoine pounds *Narbo*'s right foot hard.
*Shogol* slashes Iblis's body very hard.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Rig's right arm.
You cleave *Frenzy*'s body hard.
*Frenzy* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Iden tickles *Rig*'s body with her blast.

[bash ] l - Frenzy: Wounded >

+
*Rig* sends Iden sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he parries successfully.
Antoine pounds *Narbo*'s right arm.
*Shogol* slashes Iblis's left arm extremely hard.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Rig's body.
*Rig* gazes deeply at Iden...
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect Iden.
*Rig* scythes Iden's body.


As *Frenzy* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

l >
*Frenzy* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Wounded > b

*Narbo* looks at Iblis.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Wounded >
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he parries successfully.
Antoine pounds *Narbo*'s body.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body.
Iblis swiftly dodges *Narbo*'s attempt to pound him.
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Frenzy's left hand with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Rig's head.
*Frenzy* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Rig* scythes Iden's head hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Wounded >
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!
Iblis narrates 'we ok so far?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Wounded >
*Oderus* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Wounded >
*Oderus* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Frenzy: Wounded >
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body hard.

[bash ] l - Frenzy: Wounded >

=
*Narbo* leaves north.

*
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's body.
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin blasts Rig's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Rig's head.
*Frenzy* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


Antoine narrates 'yeah.'
Iden avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

-
Antoine pounds *Shogol*'s right arm.
Iden sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Byrg* has arrived from the north.


Iblis tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he deflects the blow.
As *Frenzy* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Frenzy: Wounded >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
*Byrg* tries to blast Antoine, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Frenzy: Wounded >
*Byrg* tries to blast Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he deflects the blow.
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's right hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Rig's body.
Iden blasts *Rig*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Frenzy: Wounded > b

You dodge a bash from *Frenzy* who loses his balance and falls!

[bash ] sh - Frenzy: Wounded >


Antoine sends *Shogol* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s body very hard.

+
Antoine pounds *Shogol*'s left leg hard.
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s head very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's body.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Frenzy's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Rig's head with his slash.
Iden blasts *Rig*'s right arm.

*
*Byrg* sends Antoine sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Rig* sends Iden sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your bash at *Frenzy* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Frenzy: Wounded > nar doing ok
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s right arm hard.
You try to cleave *Frenzy*, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Shogol's body hard.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Rig's body with his slash.
*Rig* scythes Iden's body hard.
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s right arm very hard.
You narrate 'doing ok'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Frenzy: Wounded >
*Byrg* tries to blast Antoine, but he parries successfully.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Frenzy: Wounded > *Narbo* has arrived from the north.
Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
*Narbo* is standing here.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Antoine.
*Shogol* is sitting here.
*Frenzy* is sitting here.
*Rig* is here, fighting Iden, riding a shadow stallion.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Shogol.
Iden the Soldier is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Frenzy, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Frenzy, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Shogol, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.
Antoine Rains is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Frenzy: Wounded >
*Narbo* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Frenzy: Wounded > cw
*Narbo* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Byrg* blasts Antoine's left arm into bloody fragments!
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s body hard.
You cleave *Frenzy*'s left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he deflects the blow.
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Frenzy's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's body.
*Frenzy* panics, and attempts to flee!
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Rig's head.
*Rig* scythes Iden's right arm very hard.
*Frenzy* leaves south.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Narbo: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Narbo shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Narbo: Battered > bash narbo <<<<<This ended up being late, but had noticed Frenzy disengaged bash onto mobs while Narbo had engaged me.
*
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Shogol, but he parries successfully.
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Rig's left hand.
*Rig* scythes Iden's body.

-
You dodge a bash from *Narbo* who loses his balance and falls!
Antoine avoids being bashed by *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

-
Antoine sends *Byrg* sprawling with a powerful bash!


As *Narbo* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Shogol* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Shogol* leaves north.
*Shogol* has arrived from the north.
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Narbo: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Shogol shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Shogol has been spotted!'
*Rig* avoids being bashed by Iden who loses her balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Narbo: Battered >
*Shogol* tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s right leg.
Antoine pounds *Byrg*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Byrg's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Byrg's right leg.
Lord Kajin blasts Rig's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely tickles Rig's head with his slash.
*Rig* scythes Iden's left leg.

st
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Narbo: Battered > b

*Shogol* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Narbo: Battered >
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Narbo: Battered > Iblis pierces *Shogol*'s left leg hard.
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

[bash ] sh - Narbo: Battered >


*Shogol* leaves south.
*Byrg* leaves south.

=
Iden narrates 'rig staying in a long time...'
*Narbo* leaves north.

*
Lord Kajin blasts Rig's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Rig's body with his slash.
Iden barely blasts *Rig*'s head.
*Rig* scythes Iden's right leg.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!


Antoine barely pounds *Rig*'s right leg.
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

kill dark
+b
Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Unaram narrates 'where kajin'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sco
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
Iblis leaves north.
Iden leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Iblis.

Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iden the Soldier is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
*Narbo* is standing here.
Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You have 228(361) hit and 161(164) movement points.
You have scored 108512231 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727307132 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Narbo* tries to pound Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
You cleave *Narbo*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Narbo: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Narbo: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Narbo: Battered > kill dark

Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s body.
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Narbo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Narbo: Battered > kill dark

You barely cleave *Narbo*'s body.
Iblis pierces *Narbo*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Narbo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Narbo: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Narbo: Battered > kill dark

*Narbo* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Lord Kajin has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark

Iblis leaves north.
Iden leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Iblis.

Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iden the Soldier is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
*Crackity* is here, fighting a soldier.
A soldier is here, fighting Crackity.
Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
A soldier scythes Crackity's body.
*Crackity* tries to scythe a soldier, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis disarms *Crackity*'s weapon with one swift strike.
Iblis pierces *Crackity*'s body.
You cleave *Crackity*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a soldier: Hurt - Crackity: Hurt > Antoine pounds *Crackity*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a soldier: Hurt - Crackity: Hurt > b

Unaram has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Unaram leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

*Crackity* panics, and attempts to flee! - Crackity: Hurt >
[bash ]


*Crackity* leaves east.

+
*Amino* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Narbo* has arrived from the west.
*Rig* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nexen* has arrived from the west.
*Oderus* has arrived from the west.
Iblis tries to pierce *Oderus*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Unaram has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Amino* hacks Unaram's body.
*Rig* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.


A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Crackity has been spotted!'
Iden tickles *Rig*'s body with her blast.
*Crackity* has arrived from the east.

*
*Crackity* leaves west.

+
Iden barely blasts *Rig*'s body.
A soldier joins Iblis's fight!
*Rig* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Unaram tickles *Amino*'s body with his pierce.
*Amino* hacks Unaram's body hard.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Iblis swiftly dodges *Oderus*'s attempt to pierce him.
Iblis tries to pierce *Oderus*, but he deflects the blow.

-
Iblis tries to pierce *Oderus*, but he parries successfully.


*Narbo* pounds Iden's body.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered > l
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is here, fighting Amino, riding a gray palfrey.
*Oderus* is here, fighting Iblis.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Antoine.
*Rig* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
*Narbo* is here, fighting Iden.
*Amino* is here, fighting Unaram, riding a shadow stallion.
Antoine Rains is here, fighting Nexen, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iden the Soldier is here, fighting Rig, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Oderus.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered > cw
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
You tickle *Rig*'s right hand with your cleave.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Iblis tries to pierce *Oderus*, but he parries successfully.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
Iden sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash! <<<<<Didn't want to buff Rig, but he's buffing 2. No mobs to buff unless Kajin chases anyways.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
Iblis tries to pierce *Oderus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Amino* avoids being bashed by Unaram who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
Iblis avoids being bashed by *Oderus* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
*Narbo* sends Iden sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
*Nexen* avoids being bashed by Antoine who loses his balance and falls!
Unaram avoids being bashed by *Amino* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
*Narbo* tickles Iden's body with his pound.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he dodges the attack.
You cleave *Rig*'s body.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis pierces *Oderus*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
Iblis narrates 'we ok I think'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
*Decrepit* has arrived from the south.
*Crackity* has arrived from the west.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Shogol shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Shogol has been spotted!'
*Decrepit* blasts Unaram's right leg.
*Crackity* draws a dagger from a cloak of shifting colors with a flash of steel.
Iblis swiftly dodges *Crackity*'s attempt to pierce him.
*Byrg* tries to blast Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
Iblis swiftly dodges *Crackity*'s attempt to pierce him.
*Nexen* stabs Antoine's body very hard.
Iblis tries to pierce *Oderus*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
*Amino* clambers to his feet.
*Oderus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
*Amino* hacks Unaram's right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered > nar we're 2n 2e 5n

*Amino* hacks Unaram's left arm.
Iblis swiftly dodges *Crackity*'s attempt to pierce him.
*Narbo* barely pounds Iden's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
You cleave *Rig*'s body.
Antoine tries to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Iblis tries to pierce *Oderus*, but he parries successfully.
*Frenzy* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered > b
*Oderus* leaves south.
You narrate 'we're 2n 2e 5n'

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Oderus shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Oderus has been spotted!'
Iblis narrates 'hrm more'
[bash ]

=
Iblis narrates 'off'

+
*Amino* avoids being bashed by Unaram who loses his balance and falls!

*
Unaram avoids being bashed by *Decrepit* who loses his balance and falls!
*Frenzy* tries to pound Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis narrates 'off'


Iblis swiftly dodges *Crackity*'s attempt to pierce him.

*f
+
*Shogol* has arrived from the south.
Iden panics, and attempts to flee!

Cancelled.
*Shogol* leaves north.
Iden leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Byrg* sends Antoine sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Frenzy* tries to pound Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis pierces *Crackity*'s body.
*Byrg* blasts Antoine's body into bloody fragments!
Iblis swiftly dodges *Crackity*'s attempt to pierce him.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he dodges the attack.
*Nexen* stabs Antoine's body into bloody fragments!
You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Iblis narrates 'off'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
A sergeant leaves west.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sco
*Shogol* has arrived from the north.
You have 240(361) hit and 159(164) movement points.
You have scored 108512231 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727307132 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

cw
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Shogol* leaves west.
Iblis narrates 'back mobs'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Shogol shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Shogol has been spotted!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
s
*Nexen* has arrived from the west.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > f

You try to cleave *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > s
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Nexen* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded >
You try to cleave *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

*Frenzy* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Frenzy* is standing here.
*Nexen* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded >
You try to cleave *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
The clouds disappear.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Nexen: Wounded > f <<<<<Attempting one more dline, but don't want to dline into bash after this.
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Frenzy* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sco
whe
kill dark
You have 251(361) hit and 162(164) movement points.
You have scored 108507833 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727311530 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Iden - The Dusty Road
Jaili - Entrance to Campsite
Iblis - Entrance to Campsite
Unaram - Entrance to Campsite

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar is a solo mob 1n now
You narrate 'is a solo mob 1n now'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Frenzy* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Unaram tries to pierce *Frenzy*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Unaram narrates 'lag?'

stat
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
You are a 515 year old female human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 34.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:16 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 145, Dodging bonus: 129, Parrying Bonus: 163, Defense: 292
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 180 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > b
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Frenzy shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Frenzy has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Frenzy's body.
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Nexen has been spotted!'
You try to cleave *Frenzy*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] l - Unaram: Wounded - Frenzy: Wounded >


Iblis pierces *Frenzy*'s body.

=
Iblis pierces *Frenzy*'s body.
*Frenzy* panics, and attempts to flee!
Lord Kajin blasts Frenzy's body.
Unaram tries to pierce *Frenzy*, but he parries successfully.

+
*Frenzy* leaves north.

=
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Crackity has been spotted!'

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
whe
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaili - Entrance to Campsite
Iblis - Entrance to Campsite
Unaram - Entrance to Campsite

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Frenzy has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > stat
You are a 515 year old female human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 34.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:16 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 145, Dodging bonus: 129, Parrying Bonus: 163, Defense: 292
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 180 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l

Iden narrates 'i'm in crit'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Iblis narrates 'nod'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 'we are not many
You say 'we are not many'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > smi
You smile happily.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaili - Entrance to Campsite
Iblis - Entrance to Campsite
Unaram - Entrance to Campsite

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Iblis nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Unaram snickers softly.

cw
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > stat
You are a 515 year old female human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 34.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:16 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 145, Dodging bonus: 129, Parrying Bonus: 163, Defense: 292
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 180 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sco
kill dark
You have 251(361) hit and 162(164) movement points.
You have scored 108507833 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727311530 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark

Iblis says 'fair few low'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

nod
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You nod in agreement.

whe
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaili - Entrance to Campsite
Iblis - Entrance to Campsite
Unaram - Entrance to Campsite

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sco
Unaram nods in agreement.
You have 251(361) hit and 162(164) movement points.
You have scored 108507833 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727311530 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark

Unaram says 'need rig's head'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Iblis says 'just too many of em to pick em off'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

nod
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Unaram nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > stat
You are a 515 year old female human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 34.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:16 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 145, Dodging bonus: 129, Parrying Bonus: 163, Defense: 292
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 180 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > whe
kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaili - Entrance to Campsite
Iblis - Entrance to Campsite
Unaram - Entrance to Campsite

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sco
You have 264(361) hit and 162(164) movement points.
You have scored 108507833 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727311530 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > stat
You are a 515 year old female human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 34.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:16 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 145, Dodging bonus: 129, Parrying Bonus: 163, Defense: 292
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 180 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
Lord Kajin leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Iblis leaves south.
Unaram leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Iblis.

Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
*Oderus* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Oderus, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Oderus, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
b
Unaram pierces *Oderus*'s left foot hard.
You cleave *Oderus*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Oderus: Beaten >
*Oderus* panics, and attempts to flee!

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Oderus shall pay for his crimes!' - Oderus: Beaten >
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Oderus has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Oderus's body hard.
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Iblis pierces *Rig*'s body.
[bash ]


*Oderus* leaves north.

*
*Oderus* has arrived from the north.


*Rig* tries to scythe Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Iblis's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Iblis pierces *Rig*'s body.
*Oderus* leaves south.

*
Unaram tickles *Rig*'s body with his pierce.

+
*Amino* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Narbo* has arrived from the north.

=
*Amino* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's body.
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Amino shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Narbo shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'

-
*Narbo* barely pounds Unaram's right leg.

=
*Nexen* tries to stab Iblis, but he parries successfully.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amino: Battered >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amino: Battered >
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amino: Battered > b

Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Iblis's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Nexen* tries to stab Iblis, but he parries successfully.
You cleave *Amino*'s body hard.

*Byrg* has arrived from the north.ttered >
[bash ]


Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab Iblis, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Rig* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Rig* tries to scythe Iblis, but he deflects the blow.


*Amino* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amino: Battered >
*Frenzy* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amino: Battered >
*Narbo* sends Unaram sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amino: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Frenzy shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Frenzy has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Narbo's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Narbo's right leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Amino's left leg with his slash.
Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he dodges the attack.
*Nexen* tries to stab Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
*Narbo* tickles Unaram's left foot with his pound.
*Amino* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Frenzy* tickles Unaram's body with his pound.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Amino: Battered >
*Byrg* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Amino: Battered >
Iblis swiftly dodges *Nexen*'s attempt to stab him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Amino: Battered >
*Rig* sends Iblis sprawling with a powerful bash!

sh - Amino: Battered >
*Byrg* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Frenzy* pounds Unaram's left foot.
*Rig* scythes Iblis's body into bloody fragments!
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Narbo's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Narbo's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Amino's body.
*Nexen* stabs Iblis's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Narbo* pounds Unaram's left arm hard.
You try to cleave *Amino*, but he deflects the blow.
*Amino* hacks your right arm into bloody fragments!
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > s

*Amino* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Frenzy* is here, fighting Unaram.
*Rig* is here, fighting Iblis, riding a shadow stallion.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Unaram.
*Narbo* is here, fighting Unaram.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Iblis.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
Iblis of Arafel is sitting here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Nexen, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Nexen, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > b
You tickle *Rig*'s left foot with your cleave.

[bash ] ll - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Battered >


*Byrg* blasts Unaram's left arm hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Frenzy* barely pounds Unaram's body.
*Rig* scythes Iblis's body into bloody fragments!
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Narbo's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Narbo's right leg.
*Nexen* stabs Iblis's body into bloody fragments!
Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!
*Narbo* tickles Unaram's left leg with his pound.
Iblis leaves south.

*
*Amino* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

*
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Amino shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Nexen* leaves south.
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.


*Amino* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Narbo* avoids being bashed by Unaram who loses his balance and falls!

=
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Narbo's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Byrg* blasts Unaram's right foot hard.
*Frenzy* tickles Unaram's body with his pound.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Narbo's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Narbo's body.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

ll >
*Rig* scythes your right foot into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!

nar I'm out soon <<<<<I know it won't take much with this group to send me packing. Letting the group know in advance.

*Narbo* sends Unaram sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
You flee head over heels.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Amino* is here, fighting Iblis, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Iblis.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Nexen.
You narrate 'I'm out soon'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You cleave *Amino*'s body.

f
Iblis leaves north. - Iblis: Beaten - Amino: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Amino* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

w <<<<<Confused where I was. Little Path is the name of the two middle rooms. So no point dline west.

You flee head over heels.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Frenzy* is here, fighting Unaram.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Unaram.
*Narbo* is here, fighting Unaram.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Lord Kajin blasts Narbo's right hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Narbo's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Narbo's body with his slash.
*Byrg* blasts Unaram's right hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Narbo's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Narbo's left arm.
*Narbo* pounds Unaram's left leg.
Iblis barely pierces *Rig*'s body.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

>
Unaram avoids being bashed by *Frenzy* who loses his balance and falls!
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls! <<<<<Missed bashes will trigger your autowimpy if it's higher than your health.
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill dark
b
You flee head over heels.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Iblis narrates 'how we '

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > change wimpy 80 <<<<<Quick change.
sco <<<<<Realize I have time to check first.
You will now flee if you go below 80 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 86(361) hit and 157(164) movement points.
You have scored 108507833 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727311530 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Narbo shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Unaram narrates 'losing'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > change wimpy 85 <<<<<Set my auto to 1 less than health, so missed bash doesn't trigger.
n
You will now flee if you go below 85 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Narbo* is here, fighting Lord Kajin.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Rig.
*Rig* is here, fighting Iblis, riding a shadow stallion.
*Frenzy* is here, fighting Iblis.
*Byrg* is sitting here.
Unaram Khadi, Morat'raken Applicant is here, fighting Byrg, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Narbo, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > b
You tickle *Narbo*'s left hand with your cleave.

Unaram narrates 'beat'- Lord Kajin: Scratched - Narbo: Critical >
*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]

=
*Narbo* leaves north.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Frenzy* tries to pound Iblis, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Iblis's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Unaram pierces *Byrg*'s right leg.

-
Iblis tries to pierce *Frenzy*, but he deflects the blow.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar narbo crit
kill dark
You narrate 'narbo crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > b
You barely cleave *Byrg*'s left leg.

You cleave *Byrg*'s head.naram: Beaten - Byrg: Hurt >
Lord Kajin blasts Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Byrg's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Frenzy's head with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Frenzy's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Byrg's right leg.
Iblis pierces *Frenzy*'s left arm hard.
*Byrg* blasts Unaram's right foot hard.
[bash ]

*
Iblis pierces *Frenzy*'s head.

*
Unaram sends *Byrg* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Iblis avoids being bashed by *Frenzy* who loses his balance and falls!
Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Lord Kajin blasts Frenzy's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Byrg's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Frenzy's left hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Frenzy's body.
*Frenzy* panics, and attempts to flee!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Byrg's body with his slash.
Iblis pierces *Frenzy*'s right leg.
*Frenzy* panics, and attempts to flee!
Unaram barely tickles *Byrg*'s left leg with his pierce.
*Rig* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Rig* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
*Frenzy* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded > cw

*Frenzy* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
Iblis tries to pierce *Frenzy*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded > bash narbo <<<<<Hoping he re-enters.
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Frenzy shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Frenzy has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Rig's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Rig's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Frenzy, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Rig's head.
Iblis swiftly dodges *Frenzy*'s attempt to pound him.
Iblis pierces *Frenzy*'s body hard.
*Frenzy* panics, and attempts to flee!
You cleave *Byrg*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Byrg's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Byrg's left arm.
Unaram tickles *Byrg*'s body with his pierce.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded > bash narbo
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
*Amino* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded > bash narbo

*Amino* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded > *Frenzy* leaves north.
*Frenzy* has arrived from the north.
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
*Frenzy* leaves south.
Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
*Frenzy* has arrived from the south.

bash narbo
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
*Frenzy* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded > Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Amino shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
*Nexen* tries to stab Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Narbo* has arrived from the north.
You're too busy at the moment!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Unaram: Beaten - Byrg: Wounded > bash narbo

Iblis swiftly dodges *Nexen*'s attempt to stab him.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Amino* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Rig's body with his slash.
Lord Kajin blasts Rig's right leg.
You cleave *Byrg*'s left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Byrg's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Byrg's right leg.
*Narbo* tries to pound Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
*Byrg* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Amino: Battered > You're too busy at the moment!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Amino: Battered > b

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

Unaram barely tickles *Narbo*'s right hand with his pierce.
[bash ]


Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Narbo shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Narbo has been spotted!'

-
*Amino* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Amino* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Nexen* tries to stab Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Iblis's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

*
Iblis kicks *Narbo* in solar plexus, *Narbo* is rendered breathless!

+
Iblis avoids being bashed by *Narbo* who loses his balance and falls!
Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
=kill h.dark
Cancelled.
You cleave *Narbo*'s left arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Narbo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Narbo: Critical > kill h.dark

*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Narbo: Critical > *Rig* scythes Unaram's body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Narbo: Critical >
Unaram sends *Narbo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Narbo: Critical >
You barely cleave *Narbo*'s head.
Lord Kajin tries to blast Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Narbo's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he dodges the attack.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Narbo's body.
Unaram tickles *Narbo*'s head with his pierce.
*Nexen* tries to stab Iblis, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Narbo: Critical > kill oderus <<<<<Make sure to fix your targetting alias before spamming it.

*Nexen* tries to stab Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Narbo: Critical > kill oderus
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Narbo: Critical > Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Narbo: Critical > kill oderus

*Narbo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Narbo: Critical > kill oderus
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Narbo: Critical > *Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
They aren't here.

kill oderus
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Narbo: Critical > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Narbo: Critical > kill oderus

*Nexen* leaves south.
*Narbo* leaves south.
*Rig* sends Unaram sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill oderus
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill oderus
*Rig* scythes Unaram's body.
Unaram panics, and attempts to flee!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill oderus
Unaram leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill oderus
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin tickles Byrg's right hand with his blast.
Iblis has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Iblis pierces *Rig*'s right leg.
They aren't here.

kill oderus
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > b
You barely cleave *Rig*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Beaten >
*Amino* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

*Amino* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.>
[bash ]

-
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Amino shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
*Amino* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Iblis pierces *Rig*'s body.
Lord Kajin blasts Byrg's left arm.

*
*Byrg* leaves south.

*
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Amino* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Amino* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar narbo so crit
kill dark
You narrate 'narbo so crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

whe
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Unaram - The Dusty Road
Iblis - Little Path
Jaili - Little Path

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sco <<<<<Checking HP again for autowimpy since unengaged, but focus on Rig since we chased.
Iblis leaves north.
You follow Iblis.

Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
You have 66(361) hit and 153(164) movement points.
You have scored 108507833 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727311530 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > cw

Iblis barely pierces *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kill dark
*Rig* tries to scythe Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis barely pierces *Rig*'s body.
You barely cleave *Rig*'s right hand.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Beaten > kill dark
Iblis narrates 'off it hey hit'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Beaten > kill dark

Iblis pierces *Rig*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Beaten > kill dark

You tickle *Rig*'s right foot with your cleave.
*Rig* gazes deeply at Iblis...
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect Iblis.
*Rig* tries to scythe Iblis, but he parries successfully.
Iblis pierces *Rig*'s left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered - Rig: Critical > kill dark
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Iblis leaves south.
You follow Iblis.

Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Lord Kajin.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Byrg, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Byrg, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Byrg, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Byrg, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Byrg, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Byrg* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 68 secs.
*Nexen* has arrived from the south.
You try to cleave *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Nexen: Wounded > kill dark
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Iblis tries to pierce *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Nexen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Nexen: Wounded >
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Nexen: Wounded >
*Nexen* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > whe

Iblis narrates 'we lost una'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark
*Byrg* has arrived from the north.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaili - Little Path
Iblis - Little Path

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Byrg* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > b
[bash ]
Bash who?

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar k
You narrate 'k'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sco <<<<<Check score again, because it ticked since last time
cw
You have 78(361) hit and 162(164) movement points.
You have scored 108507833 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727311530 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jaili Felwin {Forester Apprentice} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Iblis says 'time to head in I think'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > change wimpy 77
You will now flee if you go below 77 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > nod
You nod in agreement.

Then we went in. Hope there was something useful to learn from this. Always open to advice to improve too.

Eol
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: Kajin Rumble

Post by Eol » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:17 pm

I think you were looking for an opportunity like this, but later in the log where you are typing bash narbo - always be looking for that chance to bash the person who is engaged on you that you are not engaged on. I think you know that - this is more for others to read.

Rig engages J who is hitting someone else.

Bashing the person engaged on you that you aren't hitting (ie. typing bash rig while fighting someone else)
-Protects you by taking a hitter/basher off you
-Potentially exposes that person to hits from mobs or another person who was engaged on them
-Potentially lessens their damage to you since being if you get bashed after missing a bash you stand in 1 round
-Potentially allows one of my favorite power plays: 2 people engage you at a patrol. You start your bash on the person who is engaged on you, but you not on them. The person buffing you flees, but you complete the bash on the 2nd person who you are now directly engaged on - hopefully with the patrol already on them. And if your friend is in the room they may potentially get a triple hit - a hit before the 2 rounds of bashed hits begin.

Also, sexy stats but comfort on the hitpoints. I know the feeling having 360 at 700+ years old. 18 con is really unreliable.

Kryyg
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Kajin Rumble

Post by Kryyg » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:52 am

Eol. You’re so old. Those stats suck. Half the rank 8s are 19 19 19. Everyone else is 19 19 18.

Post Reply