Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED': WB Fade Pk

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Zatuchly
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED': WB Fade Pk

Post by Zatuchly » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:01 pm

Rig asked me to post as he uses a laptop from 2003 (the year he was born). Prior to where this log picks up, Rig and I were raiding Andor. Ominas and Hellen come Baerlon to help beleaguered travelers Aira and Paladin, then Stompers comes south to assist us. LS breaks from Baerlon and Rig chases poorly to WB. Log is from Rig's perspective!

Zatuchly narrates 'lol'
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
You gaze in awe at the fantastic bridge that has come into view to the
east. Gleaming white when the sun shines, this majestic bridge flies over
the river Arinelle in an enormous yet graceful arch, with seemingly thin
graceful pillars jutting down into the river to support it. The river
itself cannot be seen from here, but the top of the far bluff can be, with
the town of Whitebridge nestled beyond. North and south of you are
croplands used by the town, the fields stretching east right up to the near
bluff over the river. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone,
heading east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > An old woman smiles kindly.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
*Aira* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.
A Rising Sun soldier has arrived from the east.
*Rodurnon* has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.
*Hellen* has arrived from the east, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Hellen* says 'im batt'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Aira* tries to slice Stomper, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Rodurnon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Ominas* tries to slash Zatuchly, but he parries successfully.
*Hellen* smiles happily.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy > bash
You try to pound *Rodurnon*, but he parries successfully.
A raven caws 'Hellen, Rodurnon, Aira and more are at Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge'
*Rodurnon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

+nar lol
Cancelled.
You narrate 'lol'
*Evangaline* has arrived from the east, riding a |5|.bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Evangaline* barely strikes your body.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Aira* avoids being bashed by Stomper who loses his balance and falls!
Zatuchly avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Evangaline* barely strikes your body.
Zatuchly tries to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
*Aira* tries to slice Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
Zatuchly sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Stomper avoids being bashed by *Aira* who loses her balance and falls!

ng MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*RODURNON* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Hellen* tries to blast Stomper, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy > nar off, go wb fade

*Rodurnon* says 'sup riggler'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Evangaline* strikes your left leg hard.
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s body extremely hard.
*Ominas* tries to slash Zatuchly, but he parries successfully.
*Rodurnon* slashes your left leg very hard.
Stomper tries to lance *Aira*, but she deflects the blow.
*Aira* gives a Rising Sun soldier an order.
A Rising Sun soldier joins Aira's fight!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
Stomper avoids being bashed by *Hellen* who loses her balance and falls!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy > say die, peasants

A Rising Sun soldier tries to scythe Zatuchly, but he deflects the blow.
*Rodurnon* barely slashes your body.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Evangaline* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Zatuchly, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy > Zatuchly sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You narrate 'off, go wb fade'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy > You hiss 'die, peasants'
*Aira* sends Stomper sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
Aira assumes an offensive striking posture.

cha mood wimpy
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
A Rising Sun soldier tries to scythe Zatuchly, but he parries successfully.
*Aira* slices Stomper's body hard.
*Hellen* blasts Stomper's left leg hard.
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
You try to pound *Rodurnon*, but he parries successfully.
*Rodurnon* slashes your left leg hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy > change posture defensive
Zatuchly narrates 'uhh'
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy > Posture changed to: Defensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Aira* gives a Rising Sun soldier an order.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
ZATUCHLY PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Evangaline* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Zatuchly, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
Zatuchly leaves north.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Aira* slices Stomper's left arm very hard.
*Hellen* blasts Stomper's left arm hard.
*Evangaline* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pound *Rodurnon*, but he deflects the blow.
Zatuchly narrates 'i off'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy > f

*Ominas* says 'Take it back you don't mean it'

You panic and attempt to flee!Fresh - Rodurnon: Healthy >
*Ominas* slashes your head very hard.


You flee head over heels.
Fields of Wheat
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A sheep is here, bleating.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Stomper narrates 'off this?'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Fields of Wheat
You wander about in the cultivated fields used by the town of Whitebridge that
lie across the Arinelle river to the east. About you stretch tall amber
fields of wheat, more such fields stretching off west and east, running right
up to the low bluffs of the river in that direction. South of here the land
has been planted in tabac instead. Directly to the north the wide brown strip
of the Caemlyn Road goes by, coming eastward from across the river over a
fantastic bridge that gleams a brilliant white when the sun shines, its thin
delicate supports seemingly suspended on air.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A sheep is here, bleating.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > w
w
Fields of Wheat
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > nar yea
Fallow Fields
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > w
w
You narrate 'yea'

w
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > n
Pastureland
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > n
Quiet Pastureland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Fields and Copses
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > w
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > n
n
n
Empty Countryside
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

n
n
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Empty Countryside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Zatuchly has arrived from the east.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > n
Edge of the Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

n
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Neck-High Grass
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Along the Small Stream
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Path Along the Small Stream
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A hunter looks for tracks here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Path Along the Widening Stream
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Flooded Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > In a Shallow Mire
[ obvious exits: E S ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > A Filthy Mire
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > e
e
A Flooded Bog
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
|1|.A draft horse is here.

n
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > On Top of the Rock
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here, watching.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Atop a Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > ope moss
dism
Ok.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > lead shadow
You stop riding it.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > lead shadow
d
Stomper has arrived from the west.
You start leading it.
A shadow stallion starts following you.

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > You're already leading it!

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > s
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A shadow stallion has arrived from above.
Stomper has arrived from above.

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > e
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Stomper has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Stomper has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zatuchly - On Top of the Rock
Stomper - Abandoned Fortress
Rig - Abandoned Fortress

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Stomper narrates 'sm'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Evangaline is at On Top of the Rock'
A raven caws 'Evangaline is at On Top of the Rock'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > nar we are at z well!
You narrate 'we are at z well!'

wher
o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Abandoned Fortress
Rig - Abandoned Fortress

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Hellen, Rodurnon, Evangaline and more are at Rocky Outcrop'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > nar inside wb fade!
You narrate 'inside wb fade!'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Stomper narrates 'no sm'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > nar there is 5 bad guys!
You narrate 'there is 5 bad guys!'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Abandoned Fortress
Rig - Abandoned Fortress

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Zatuchly narrates 'i gf'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Hellen, Rodurnon, Evangaline and more are at Rocky Outcrop'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > nar i c
You narrate 'i c'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Stomper says 'sm'

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > l
scan w
sneak
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

k light
o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Stomper leaves west.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k light
They aren't here.

k light
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k light
They aren't here.

k light
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k light
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k light
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k light
They aren't here.

l
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > scan w
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > w
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > scan n
Stomper narrates 'they 1u'
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Aira, Hellen, Evangaline and more are at Atop a Rock'

nar nod
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > l
You narrate 'nod'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
This room in very bad shape, and is falling apart. The few tables, desks
and chairs have long ago rotted away, leaving only a pile of dust. The arrow
slits in the outside walls have been clogged with weeds and moss. Here and
there, there are prints of small animals, probably rats.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > e
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Aira, Hellen, Evangaline and more are at Atop a Rock'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan w
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan w
A raven caws 'Aira, Hellen, Evangaline and more are at Atop a Rock'
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Zatuchly narrates 'my spams are dung now, wow'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

scan w
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

wher
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Abandoned Fortress
Stomper - Abandoned Fortress

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan w
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Zatuchly narrates 'someone gf'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan w
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Abandoned Fortress
Stomper - Abandoned Fortress

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > w

A raven caws 'Aira, Hellen, Evangaline and more are at Atop a Rock'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan n
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > n
scan u
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|4|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Stomper narrates 'must be rod'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |6|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |7|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|8|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > nar yea
You narrate 'yea'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |9|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |10|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |11|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|12|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |13|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |14|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |15|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|16|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |17|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |18|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |19|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|20|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |21|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |22|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |23|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|24|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

scan u
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |25|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |26|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |27|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|28|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |29|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |30|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |31|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|32|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |33|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |34|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |35|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|36|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |37|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |38|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |39|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|40|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |41|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |42|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |43|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|44|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

scan u
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |45|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |46|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |47|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|48|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

scan u
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |49|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |50|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |51|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|52|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |53|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |54|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |55|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|56|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

scan u
o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Stomper says 'come on scout already'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |57|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |58|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |59|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|60|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |61|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |62|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |63|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|64|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |65|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |66|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |67|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|68|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |69|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |70|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |71|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|72|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |73|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |74|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |75|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|76|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |77|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |78|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |79|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|80|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full >
Cruoris narrates 'bf cara?'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > scan u
You are thirsty.
Timer now at 63 secs.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |81|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |82|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |83|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|84|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |85|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |86|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |87|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|88|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l u
wher
Zatuchly narrates 'yeah'
The moss is open.

scan u
o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Abandoned Fortress
Stomper - Abandoned Fortress

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Stomper narrates 'yes'
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |89|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |90|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |91|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|92|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |93|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |94|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here, riding a |95|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|96|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |97|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |98|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|99|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |100|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |101|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|102|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |103|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |104|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|105|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |106|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |107|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|108|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A raven caws 'Paladin is at Around a Small Bend'
A Dha'vol trolloc leaves south.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |109|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |110|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|111|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |112|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |113|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|114|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |115|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |116|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|117|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |118|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |119|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|120|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |121|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |122|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|123|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |124|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |125|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|126|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |127|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |128|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|129|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |130|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |131|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|132|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

scan u
o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Evangaline* is standing here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |133|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |134|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|135|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
*Evangaline* is standing here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |136|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |137|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|138|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
*Evangaline* is standing here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |139|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |140|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|141|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
*Evangaline* is standing here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |142|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |143|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|144|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
*Evangaline* is standing here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a |145|.warhorse.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |146|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|147|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
*Evangaline* is standing here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
|148|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Hellen* is standing here, riding a |149|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|150|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u

Stomper says 'here they come'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Evangaline* is standing here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
|151|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Aira* is standing here.
|152|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|153|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan u
*Evangaline* is standing here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
|154|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Aira* is standing here.
|155|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
|156|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s
e
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Stomper has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Stomper has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > s

Zatuchly narrates 'they hit you?'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Stomper has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > lead 32.shadow
They're not here to be led.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > lead 2.shadow
lead 2.shadow
You start leading it.
A shadow stallion starts following you.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > You're already leading it!

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper narrates 'they bout to'

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > group all
A shadow stallion is now a member of your group.
A shadow stallion is now a member of your group.

n
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Stomper has arrived from the south.

scan w
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

scan w
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper leaves west.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
Zatuchly narrates 'I am hanging out'
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

scan w
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

scan w
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

scan w
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w

Stomper has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Evangaline* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave

Stomper narrates 'are in'

change posture offensive
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Posture changed to: Offensive

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
scan w
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Hellen* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
*Hellen* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
Stomper narrates 'come in back way'
*Hellen* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > alias i bash evangaline
Ok.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Zatuchly narrates 'nod hold on'

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w

Stomper assumes an offensive striking posture.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Hellen* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Dha'vol trolloc is sitting here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > i
[bash evangaline]
Bash who?

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
scan w
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar hrm
You narrate 'hrm'

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar they are inside moss atm
You are thirsty.
Timer now at 63 secs.
You narrate 'they are inside moss atm'

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > drink water
drink water
You can't find it!

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > You can't find it!

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > drink blood
drink blood
You drink the blood.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stomper says 'got food?'
You drink the blood.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Zatuchly narrates 'still sm gf'

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > g meat purse
There doesn't seem to be a meat in a small purse.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > give meat stomper
You give a large slab of meat to Stomper.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc leaves west.
A raven caws 'Hellen, Evangaline, Aira and more are at Abandoned Fortress'

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper eats a large slab of meat.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper pouts.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

scan w
scan w
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is sitting here.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > A Ghar'ghael trolloc is sitting here.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > A Ghar'ghael trolloc is sitting here.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
e
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Stomper has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Crumbled Floor
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A bat is here flying around.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ope irondoor
A raven caws 'Hellen, Evangaline, Aira and more are at Abandoned Fortress'
Ok.

scan n
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stomper says 'brave ghars'

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > l n
The irondoor is open.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > close irondoor
w
Ok.

n
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Stomper has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > nod
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Stomper has arrived from the south.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
You nod in agreement.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper says 'always suiciding'

k light
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > gig
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > You giggle.

scan w
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

k light
o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > l stomper

Stomper has a few scratches.

Stomper is using:
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn about body> a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a darkened steel trident
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a flask stained with human blood
a staff of sungwood

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper hides a staff of sungwood.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > say we are porbably DEADO
You hiss 'we are porbably DEADO'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > say weee
You hiss 'weee'

scan w
o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A hound of the shadow leaves west.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
*Ominas* is standing here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w

Stomper says 'walker will be around soon or an alt'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Hellen.
*Hellen* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Your blood freezes as you hear something's death cry.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper says 'guessing'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
An irritating fly leaves north.
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > say ew
You hiss 'ew'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
scan w
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
*Hellen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Zatuchly narrates 'lol I lack the search'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Stomper leaves south.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
The Wheel of Time turns...

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan w
A raven is here flying around.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l

Zatuchly narrates 'open it?'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > nar lol
wher
You narrate 'lol'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Slimy Room
Rig - Abandoned Fortress

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > nar which ones
You narrate 'which ones'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Ominas* has arrived from the west.
*Aira* has arrived from the west.
A Rising Sun soldier has arrived from the west.
*Evangaline* has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > nar granite?!

*Ominas* slashes your body.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt > You narrate 'granite?!'
*Aira* tries to slice a shadow stallion, but it deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt > nar on
A shadow stallion tries to hit Aira, but she deflects the blow.
A raven caws 'Evangaline, Aira, Ominas are at Abandoned Fortress'
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A half-man joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
*Aira* slices a shadow stallion's left arm into bloody fragments!
You try to pound *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'on'

cha mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >


You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Area
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Zatuchly narrates 'yeah'
Sleeping Area
Long ago, this room was used as sleeping quarters for the people that lived
in this fortress. The beds have now rotted and rusted, and anything
else has been carried away by rodents. There are two exits, south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan e
cha mood brave
*Ominas* has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

cha mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > f
w
n
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!Full - Ominas: Hurt >

You flee head over heels.
At the Makeshift Barracks
[ obvious exits: S ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
Sleeping Area
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
*Ominas* leaves south.
A raven leaves south.

k light
o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Zatuchly.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Ominas.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is sitting here.
A shadow stallion is sitting here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A half-man is here, fighting Evangaline.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
You try to pound *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

bash
* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Hurt > Stomper narrates 'go open it rig'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* sting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Hurt >
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s left leg very hard.
Stomper lances *Aira*'s head very hard.
*Evangaline* strikes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A half-man tries to slash Evangaline, but she parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to slash Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush her.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.


Stomper assumes an offensive striking posture.
*OMINAS* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
Zatuchly avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt >
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt >
Stomper lances *Aira*'s body very hard.
A half-man tries to slash Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to slash Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush her.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Evangaline's left leg hard.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Aira, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt >
*Aira* gives a Rising Sun soldier an order.
A Rising Sun soldier tries to scythe Zatuchly, but he dodges the attack.

cha mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > f

Zatuchly sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Evangaline*!

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
A Rising Sun soldier tries to scythe Zatuchly, but he parries successfully.
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
A half-man tries to slash Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Evangaline's body with his pierce.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a Dhai'mon trolloc's attempt to slash her.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush her.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Aira, but she parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
*Aira* avoids being bashed by Stomper who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
A shadow stallion avoids being bashed by *Aira* who loses her balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!- Zatuchly: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

cha mood brave

You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Area
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
i
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting Aira.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
A half-man is here, fighting Evangaline.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [bash evangaline]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Evangaline* strikes a ramshorned trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
A raven caws 'Ominas, Evangaline, Aira are at Abandoned Fortress'
A half-man slashes Evangaline's right arm hard.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a Ko'bal trolloc's attempt to pierce her.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to slash Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush her.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
Aira swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit her.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > i
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Evangaline, but she parries successfully.
[bash evangaline]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* leaves north.
A raven leaves north.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light

Stomper sends *Aira* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* slashes your body.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > k light

You pound *Ominas*'s body very hard.
Stomper lances *Aira*'s body very hard.
A half-man slashes Evangaline's body.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a Dhai'mon trolloc's attempt to slash her.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush her.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Aira, but she deflects the blow.

cha mood wimpy
* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > Ok.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!- Ominas: Hurt >


*EVANGALINE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Evangaline's head.
*Evangaline* leaves south.


You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar can't bash the chortlesnorfling fc
Zatuchly has arrived from the east.
You narrate 'can't bash the chortlesnorfling fc'
*Evangaline* leaves east.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
cha mood brave
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
*Aira* is sitting here.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting Aira.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.
*Ominas* tries to slash Zatuchly, but he deflects the blow.

k light
* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to pound *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!chly: Battered - Ominas: Hurt >


*Aira* leaves south.

*
Zatuchly tries to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!

-
*Evangaline* has arrived from the south.

=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 13 out of 17 bashes (76% landed)
*Evangaline* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Hurt >
A raven caws 'Ominas is at Abandoned Fortress'

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Hurt >
Stomper leaves north.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Hurt >
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Ominas's right leg.
You pound *Ominas*'s body very hard.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >
*Evangaline* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Wounded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

Stomper has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Wounded > Stomper tries to lance *Evangaline*, but she deflects the blow.
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Evangaline.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting Stomper.
*Evangaline* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Ominas.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is sitting here.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Ominas's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You pound *Ominas*'s body very hard.
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
ZATUCHLY PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Evangaline*!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >
Zatuchly leaves west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded >
*Evangaline* avoids being bashed by Stomper who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded > cha mood wimpy

*EVANGALINE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.
*Evangaline* leaves north.

You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Ominas: Wounded >


A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Ominas's body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

cha mood brave
You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Evangaline* has arrived from the east.

x
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
n
[bash h.human]

x
Cancelled.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 59 secs.
Timer now at 63 secs.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
*Hellen* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

[bash h.human] ing MV:Full >

=w
*
*Evangaline* has arrived from the south.

Cancelled.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Evangaline* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Evangaline: Hurt > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Evangaline: Hurt > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood wimpy
e
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
*Ominas* is sitting here.
*Aira* is here, fighting Zatuchly.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Aira.
A raven is here flying around.
A Rising Sun soldier defends the realm here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
A half-man is here, fighting Ominas.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave

A shadow stallion swishes the flies off its back with its tail.
ZATUCHLY PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

x
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [bash h.human]
They already seem to be stunned.
*Aira* sends Zatuchly sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A half-man slashes Ominas's body hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Aira's body with his pierce.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Ominas's body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Aira, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Ominas's head.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Aira's head with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Ominas's body.
*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Aira* slices Zatuchly's body very hard.

x
[bash h.human] ing MV:Full >
*Ominas* leaves south.

*
*Ominas* has arrived from the south.

+
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

-
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Aira's left arm with his pierce.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A half-man joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Aira, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Aira, but she deflects the blow.
Zatuchly tries to slash *Aira*, but she parries successfully.
*Aira* tries to slice Zatuchly, but he deflects the blow.
Zatuchly leaves west.


As *Ominas* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5 out of 18 bashes (72% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Rodurnon is at In the Shadow of the Cliff'
A raven caws 'Ominas, Aira are at Abandoned Fortress'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Aira, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper has arrived from the south.
*Aira* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > bash

A raven caws 'Rodurnon is at In the Shadow of the Cliff'
A Rising Sun soldier tries to scythe a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a half-man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a half-man's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a half-man's fight!
A half-man barely slashes a Rising Sun soldier's body.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes a Rising Sun soldier's body.
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Stomper lances *Ominas*'s body hard.
*Ominas* sends Stomper sprawling with a powerful bash!
*OMINAS* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
*Aira* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
*Aira* slices Stomper's body hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
*Aira* slices Stomper's body extremely hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces a Rising Sun soldier's body.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes a Rising Sun soldier's left foot hard.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes a Rising Sun soldier's right leg.
A Rising Sun soldier tries to scythe a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A half-man slashes a Rising Sun soldier's right hand.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's right leg with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes a Rising Sun soldier's right arm.
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Ominas* slashes Stomper's body very hard.

- ing MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
Zatuchly has arrived from the west.

=
*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Aira* slices Stomper's body very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles a Rising Sun soldier's body with his pierce.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes a Rising Sun soldier's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes a Rising Sun soldier's left leg.
A Rising Sun soldier scythes a ramshorned trolloc's head very hard.
A half-man slashes a Rising Sun soldier's right arm very hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes a Rising Sun soldier's right leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's right leg with his crush.
*Evangaline* has arrived from the west.

-
Zatuchly leaves south.


A Ko'bal trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's body with his pierce.
As *Ominas* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 6 out of 19 bashes (68% landed)
*Evangaline* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Aira is at Abandoned Fortress'
*Ominas* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper narrates 'insta bashed lol'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* slashes your left arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
Stomper tries to lance *Aira*, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's head with his pierce.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes a Rising Sun soldier's body.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes a Rising Sun soldier's left arm.
A Rising Sun soldier tries to scythe a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A half-man slashes a Rising Sun soldier's head very hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely slashes a Rising Sun soldier's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes a Rising Sun soldier's right hand.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes a Rising Sun soldier's right arm.

nar om batt
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > You narrate 'om batt'
Stomper avoids being bashed by *Aira* who loses her balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > cha mood wimpy

A Ko'bal trolloc tickles a Rising Sun soldier's right foot with his pierce.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

f
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

cha mood braveP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

Zatuchly tries to slash *Aira*, but she parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

nar brb
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You narrate 'brb'

n
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > x

*Evangaline* barely strikes your body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Evangaline: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

[bash h.human] ing MV:Full - Evangaline: Hurt >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.


*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

cha mood wimpy
-f
Cancelled.
Zatuchly narrates 'i beat'
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Evangaline: Hurt >


You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
*Aira* is sitting here.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
cha mood brave
You pound *Aira*'s left foot very hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded > l aira

Stomper narrates 'bashed'
*Ominas* has arrived from the south.
*Evangaline* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded >
*Ominas* slashes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded > A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A half-man joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A half-man slashes Evangaline's body extremely hard.
A raven caws 'Evangaline, Ominas, Aira are at Abandoned Fortress'
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to slash Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she parries successfully.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush her.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush her.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Ominas, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* slashes a shadow stallion's left arm into bloody fragments!
You pound *Aira*'s right leg.
Stomper lances *Aira*'s body very hard.
A cascade of brown curls flows down this woman's back, encompassing her
con. Short of her middle years, she observes the world with a keen brown
eye and a bemused smirk. A rising sun on a field of blue adorns her tabard.

Aira has quite a few wounds.

*Aira* is using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<worn on hands> a pair of leather gauntlets covered by chainmail
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a wealth of gold crowns (417)
a wealth of copper pennies (53)
a set of cloth sleeves
a sungwood bracelet
a mug of ale
a mirrored lantern
a plate of kippered eel

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded >
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded >
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s body hard.
*EVANGALINE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded >
*Evangaline* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded >
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s body hard.
A raven caws 'Ominas, Aira are at Abandoned Fortress'
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A shadow stallion tickles Ominas's right hand with its hit.
You pound *Aira*'s body very hard.
Stomper lances *Aira*'s body very hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded >
*Ominas* sends Zatuchly sprawling with a powerful bash!
ZATUCHLY PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Ominas* sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a Dhai'mon trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded >
*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded > bash

*Aira* leaves north.

-x
=
Cruoris narrates 'edard new name'

Cancelled.
[bash h.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* slashes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
*Ominas* slashes Zatuchly's left hand very hard.
*Ominas* slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Ominas* slashes a ramshorned trolloc's head extremely hard.
*Ominas* slashes a ramshorned trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Ominas* slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > x

Zatuchly leaves west.

[bash h.human] ing MV:Full >


*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k light
bash
Cancelled.
You pound *Ominas*'s body hard.

Stomper has arrived from the south.a shadow stallion: Critical - Ominas: Battered >


Stomper leaves north.

-
*Ominas* leaves west.
Cruoris narrates 'rod stabbed batt'

*
A bat has arrived from the south.
*Ominas* has arrived from the west.

=
Zatuchly has arrived from the west.

-
*Ominas* leaves south.

=
Zatuchly leaves north.
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
k light
k light
They aren't here.
*Evangaline* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to pound *Evangaline*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Evangaline: Wounded > scan s
bash
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Evangaline: Wounded > A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

*EVANGALINE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!ine: Wounded >

-
*Evangaline* leaves south.

+
*Aira* has arrived from the north.
*Aira* leaves south.

=
Stomper has arrived from the north.


Stomper leaves south.

=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
k light
bash
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
*Aira* is here, fighting Stomper.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You pound *Aira*'s left arm.

ing MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded >
Stomper narrates '1s'

=
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the east.

*
A bat leaves north.
A raven caws 'Ominas is at Rocky Outcrop'
*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
A hound of the shadow tries to hit Aira, but she parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Aira* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 14 out of 20 bashes (70% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Wounded > nar bashed
A hound of the shadow tries to hit Aira, but she parries successfully.
You pound *Aira*'s body hard.
Stomper lances *Aira*'s left foot very hard.
You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Battered >
Stomper narrates 'nice'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Battered > bash

*Aira* leaves east.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stomper leaves east.
Bash who?

e
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
bash
Crumbled Floor
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
*Aira* is here, fighting Stomper.
A bat is here flying around.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Zatuchly has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Zatuchly tries to slash *Aira*, but she deflects the blow.
You pound *Aira*'s body hard.

- ing MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Battered >
Zatuchly slashes *Aira*'s body hard.
*Aira* tries to slice Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
Stomper lances *Aira*'s right foot very hard.
*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
*ope irondoor

Stomper opens the irondoor.

k light
+
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the west.
An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the south.

bash
Cancelled.
It's already open!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Battered > Ok.

- ing MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Aira: Battered >
*Aira* leaves west.

w
n
k light
bash
Cancelled.
An irritating fly has arrived from the south.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 61 secs.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
*Aira* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Stomper has arrived from the east.
Zatuchly has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Zatuchly tries to slash *Aira*, but she parries successfully.
Stomper tries to lance *Aira*, but she parries successfully.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A bat is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
k light
bash
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Aira.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
*Aira* is here, fighting Zatuchly.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You pound *Aira*'s body hard.
*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

= ing MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Battered >
*Aira* leaves north.

*
*Aira* has arrived from the north.


Zatuchly tries to slash *Aira*, but she parries successfully.
Stomper leaves east.

n
w
*k light
n
Cancelled.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A bat is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
*Hellen* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

s
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A bat is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Aira.
*Aira* is here, fighting Zatuchly.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Aira.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You pound *Aira*'s left arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Battered > e

*Aira* tries to slice Zatuchly, but he parries successfully.
Zatuchly tries to slash *Aira*, but she parries successfully.

Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Battered > k light
bash
Ok.
*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

- ing MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Battered >
Zatuchly assumes an offensive striking posture.

+
*Aira* avoids being bashed by Stomper who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Aira* leaves east.
*Aira* has arrived from the east.


Zatuchly tries to slash *Aira*, but she parries successfully.

-
A raven caws 'Edard is at Edge of Rock'
A bat has arrived from the north.


*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Aira* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 15 out of 21 bashes (71% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Beaten > 00
Stomper lances *Aira*'s head very hard.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Beaten >
Stomper lances *Aira*'s body extremely hard.
You pound *Aira*'s body very hard.
A raven caws 'Edard is at Edge of Rock'
A raven caws 'Ominas is at A Granite Cave'
Zatuchly slashes *Aira*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > nar zerk
You narrate 'zerk'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical >
*Aira* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Zatuchly narrates 'there it is'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
k light
w
k light
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
*Aira* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Zatuchly tries to slash *Aira*, but she parries successfully.
You try to pound *Aira*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > Stomper tries to lance *Aira*, but she parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > k light
k light
Ok.
*AIRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > k light
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > k light
k light
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > k light
Stomper gets a mug of ale from the corpse of a Rising Sun soldier.
Stomper gets a pair of thin metal boots from the corpse of a Rising Sun soldier.
Stomper gets a set of oiled chainmail leggings from the corpse of a Rising Sun soldier.
Stomper gets a finely crafted axe from the corpse of a Rising Sun soldier.
Stomper gets a pair of steel-backed gauntlets from the corpse of a Rising Sun soldier.
Stomper gets a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves from the corpse of a Rising Sun soldier.
Stomper gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of a Rising Sun soldier.
Stomper gets a chain coif from the corpse of a Rising Sun soldier.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Aira: Critical > Stomper lances *Aira*'s body very hard.
You pound *Aira*'s body hard.
Zatuchly slashes *Aira*'s body very hard.
You pound *Aira*'s body hard.
*Aira* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aira*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > get all corpse
nar rip aira
Zatuchly gets a plate of kippered eel from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a mug of ale from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a wealth of copper pennies from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a small purse from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a pair of leather gauntlets covered by chainmail from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets an oilstone from the corpse of Aira.
Zatuchly gets a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Aira.
The corpse of Aira seems to be empty.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You narrate 'rip aira'
Cruoris gives a Ko'bal trolloc an order.
A Ko'bal trolloc stops following a half-man.
A Ko'bal trolloc now follows Cruoris.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave

A raven caws 'Evangaline, Ominas, Rodurnon are at Rocky Outcrop'
A Ko'bal trolloc leaves north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
You try to calm down, but can't.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
Stomper leaves west.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Zatuchly has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
*Hellen* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Stomper has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You pound *Hellen*'s head.
Cruoris narrates 'omin slime'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Wounded > l u
Cancelled.
The moss is closed.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Wounded >
Zatuchly puts a brass storm lantern in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts an oilstone in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a rimmed round helmet in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a shimmering chain of gold in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a shimmering chain of gold in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a tunic of finely-crafted chain in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts an earthen brown mantle in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a sungwood bracelet in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a sungwood bracelet in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a sungwood bracelet in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts a soft leather pouch in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts some coins in a small purse.
Zatuchly puts some coins in a small purse.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Wounded > close moss
close moss

Stomper lances *Hellen*'s right arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Wounded >
Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s body hard.

bash
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Wounded > Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s body hard.
Stomper lances *Hellen*'s body.
*Hellen* blasts your body.
It's already closed!

Zatuchly assumes a defensive striking posture.tered >

=
STOMPER PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s right leg hard.
Stomper lances *Hellen*'s body.
*Hellen* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
STOMPER PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Hellen* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 16 out of 22 bashes (72% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered > nar moss hellen batt bashed
You narrate 'moss hellen batt bashed'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered > 00
Stomper ponders life, the universe, and everything.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

nar zerk
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Zatuchly assumes an offensive striking posture.
You narrate 'zerk'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered >
Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s body.
Stomper lances *Hellen*'s body hard.
You pound *Hellen*'s left leg hard.
Cruoris narrates 'on 1u slime'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered > Abandoned Fortress
This place looks like it has not been used in many, many years. The room you
are currently in seems to have been a guard post, and the crack in the ceiling
a cleverly concealed door. But now, after many years of disuse and wear by the
elements, it is stuck open. There is only one exit, to the south.
[ obvious exits: S U ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Hellen.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Hellen.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Hellen* is sitting here
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered >
Stomper says 'or don't flee'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered >
You pound *Hellen*'s body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered >
Stomper says 'just die'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Hellen: Battered >
Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s body.
Stomper lances *Hellen*'s left arm hard.
*HELLEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Hellen* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You pound *Hellen*'s right arm.
*HELLEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Hellen* leaves south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
k light

Stomper says 'i like you'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stomper leaves south.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
*Hellen* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s right leg very hard.
*HELLEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Stomper leaves east.
You pound *Hellen*'s left arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Beaten > Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Beaten > k light

*Hellen* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
k light
Stomper has arrived from the east.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
*Hellen* is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Stomper has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

k light
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s left leg.
*HELLEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Stomper lances *Hellen*'s body.
*HELLEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You pound *Hellen*'s body.
*HELLEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k light
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > k light
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > s
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > k light
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
k light
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > Ok.
*HELLEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > s
k light
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical >
You pound *Hellen*'s right leg.
Stomper lances *Hellen*'s right leg hard.
Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s body.
You pound *Hellen*'s body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > s
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Hellen: Critical > k light
A raven caws 'Edard, Urusander, Evangaline and more are at Rocky Outcrop'
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Hellen* leaves south.

s
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.
*Hellen* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Zatuchly slashes *Hellen*'s left leg very hard.
*Hellen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hellen*'s death cry.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light

Cruoris has arrived from the east.
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
The corpse of Hellen is lying here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Stomper has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar rip hellen
You narrate 'rip hellen'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > l in corpse
cha mood brave
corpse (here) :
a pair of thick metal boots
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a water skin
a small purse
a bronze belt of odd design
a titanic spiked axe of ebon steel
an ivy bracelet
a wide leather wristband
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a backpack
a bright red robe
a shining steel breastplate
an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
a full metal helmet and visor
a ring of silver
an oilstone
a mirrored lantern

cha mood brave
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
You try to calm down, but can't.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
You try to calm down, but can't.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to calm down, but can't.
The moss is opened from the other side.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to calm down, but can't.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > ope moss

Stomper gets a backpack from the corpse of Hellen.
*Ominas* has arrived from above.
*Urusander* has arrived from above.
*Evangaline* has arrived from above.
*Rodurnon* has arrived from above.

u
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > It's already open!
*Rodurnon* slashes a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Atop a Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
*Edard* is standing here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
|4|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A shadow stallion has arrived from below.
A shadow stallion has arrived from below.
Stomper has arrived from below.
Zatuchly has arrived from below.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > ride shadow
Zatuchly drops a mug of ale.
A shadow stallion stops following you.
You start riding it.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
*Edard* tries to pound Zatuchly, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > k light

Stomper lances *Edard*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > cha mood brave
You pound *Edard*'s left arm hard.

bash
* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Hurt > You pound *Edard*'s right leg.
Stomper lances *Edard*'s right arm hard.
Zatuchly slashes *Edard*'s left arm very hard.
A raven caws 'Rodurnon, Evangaline, Urusander and more are at Abandoned Fortress'
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

- l MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Hurt >
Zatuchly assumes a defensive striking posture.
The moss closes quietly.

+
Stomper narrates 'uhhh'
The moss is opened from the other side.

*
STOMPER PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
A raven caws 'Rodurnon, Evangaline, Urusander and more are at Abandoned Fortress'
The moss closes quietly.

+
Stomper leaves west.
The moss is opened from the other side.

=
The moss closes quietly.

-
The moss is opened from the other side.
The moss closes quietly.
Zatuchly avoids being bashed by *Edard* who loses his balance and falls!


Zatuchly slashes *Edard*'s left hand hard.
The moss is opened from the other side.
The moss closes quietly.

-
The moss is opened from the other side.

=
Your bash at *Edard* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 17 out of 23 bashes (73% landed)
The moss closes quietly.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded >
The moss is opened from the other side.
The moss closes quietly.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded >
Stomper lances *Edard*'s left leg very hard.
The moss is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded >
You pound *Edard*'s right foot.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Stomper lances *Edard*'s body hard.
You barely pound *Edard*'s left leg.
Zatuchly slashes *Edard*'s right leg hard.
The moss closes quietly.

nar close it
* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded >
The moss is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded > You narrate 'close it'

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded > clo moss

Stomper closes the moss.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded > clo moss

*EDARD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded > clo moss
clo moss
clo moss
It's already closed!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded > clo moss
It's already closed!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Edard: Wounded > clo moss
It's already closed!
*Edard* leaves west.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > clo moss
It's already closed!

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > It's already closed!

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > It's already closed!

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > s
It's already closed!

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > s
Stomper leaves south.
It's already closed!

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
On Top of the Rock
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A large bat is here flying around.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > On Top of the Rock
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Zatuchly has arrived from the west.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Slippery Rock
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Stomper has arrived from the west.
Zatuchly has arrived from the west.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Stomper leaves west.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
dism
Slippery Rock
The part of the rock you are on has collected a small puddle and is very
slippery. Better watch your step. You can go south, towards the place
where the edges of the rock come together, or to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

lead shadow
o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > lead shadow
You stop riding it.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Zatuchly narrates 'zoom a bit'
You're already leading it!

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You're already leading it!

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > lead 2.shadow
lead 2.shadow
e
You start leading it.
A shadow stallion starts following you.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You're already leading it!

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Rocky Outcrop
[ obvious exits: N E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
A pretty bird is visible flying high in the sky.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here.
|2|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Zatuchly has arrived from the west.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
A Granite Cave
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a large bat is lying here. [2]
A shadow stallion has arrived from above.
A shadow stallion has arrived from above.
Zatuchly has arrived from above.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper has arrived from above.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > ope slime

Zatuchly drops a plate of kippered eel.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > I see no slime here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper opens the granite.

ope granite
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > d

Stomper leaves down.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > It's already open!

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Slimy Room
[ obvious exits: N U ]
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Dark Templar is standing here.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A shadow stallion has arrived from above.
A shadow stallion has arrived from above.
Zatuchly has arrived from above.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper leaves north.

l u
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You see something strange...

The slime is open.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > close slime
Zatuchly drops a mirrored lantern.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
Crumbled Floor
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
w
A bat is here flying around.
A bat is here flying around.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

n
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A bat is here flying around.
A bat is here flying around.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Zatuchly has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stomper narrates 'in'
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
*Urusander* is standing here.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Rodurnon.
A raven is here flying around.
*Rodurnon* is here, fighting Stomper.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Stomper.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper narrates 'they are'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar nod

A raven caws 'Rodurnon, Ominas, Urusander and more are at Abandoned Fortress'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan n
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper has arrived from the west.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
You try to calm down, but can't.

cha mood brave
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
You try to calm down, but can't.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A bat has arrived from the south.
A raven caws 'Rodurnon, Evangaline, Urusander and more are at Abandoned Fortress'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar lol iw as chaisng zerk
You narrate 'lol iw as chaisng zerk'

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Dark Templar is standing here.
A bat is here flying around.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

nar smart
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper assumes a defensive striking posture.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper leaves north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You narrate 'smart'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 100
[change wimpy 100]
You will now flee if you go below 100 hit points.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Cruoris starts following you.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan n
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper has arrived from the north.

group all
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan n
Zatuchly drops a pair of leather gauntlets covered by chainmail.
Cruoris is now a member of your group.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
k light
inv
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A pile of chainmail and worn leather is here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Dark Templar is standing here.
A bat is here flying around.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Zatuchly drops a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron.
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You are carrying:
a large slab of meat

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A bat has arrived from the south.

l in 2.corpse
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > corpse (here) :
Nothing.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

An impressive long sword with a crescent blade lies here.
A pile of chainmail and worn leather is here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A bat is here flying around.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Dark Templar is standing here.
A bat is here flying around.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > em
[eat meat]
You eat the meat.
You are full.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

An impressive long sword with a crescent blade lies here.
A pile of chainmail and worn leather is here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A bat is here flying around.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Dark Templar is standing here.
A bat is here flying around.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper leaves west.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan n
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A raven caws 'Rodurnon, Evangaline, Urusander and more are at Abandoned Fortress'
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Edard.
A raven is here flying around.
*Rodurnon* is here, fighting Stomper.
*Evangaline* is here, fighting Stomper.
*Urusander* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
*Edard* is here, fighting Stomper.
Cruoris narrates '1w they are!'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper has arrived from the west.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar nod

Stomper leaves north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
*Rodurnon* is standing here.
*Edard* is standing here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w

Cruoris gets a cup of thready brown tea from a small purse.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Edard* is standing here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > sc
You have 270(390) hit, 142(142) dark power and 261(280) movement points.
You have scored 104205800 experience points and 977 quest points.
You need 4294200 exp to level and 2023 qp to rank.
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date.
You have played 186 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Shar'cor'sam [Myrddraal 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
This room was once the center of the fortress. Now it is being used as a
nest for some small creature. There is pieces of cloth and metal and wood
everywhere. Also in great amounts are what you think to be rat droppings.
There are doorways to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

An impressive long sword with a crescent blade lies here.
A pile of chainmail and worn leather is here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A bat is here flying around.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Dark Templar is standing here.
A bat is here flying around.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Zatuchly gets a wealth of copper pennies from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets an ivy bracelet from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a water skin from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a shiny copper dagger from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a bubbling draught from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a stable ticket from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a stable ticket from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a stable ticket from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a stable ticket from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.
Zatuchly gets a plate of yellow peppers and pork from a small purse.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > drink blood

Stomper narrates 'irondoor to the n is opened'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You drink the blood.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper has arrived from the north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar i c
You narrate 'i c'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Zatuchly drops a shiny copper dagger.
Zatuchly drops a wealth of copper pennies.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Abandoned Fortress
Cruoris - Abandoned Fortress
Zatuchly - Abandoned Fortress
Rig - Abandoned Fortress

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan w
A raven is here flying around.
*Rodurnon* is standing here.
*Evangaline* is standing here.
*Urusander* is standing here.
*Edard* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper narrates 'now they are the scared and left'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the west.
*Edard* has arrived from the west.
*Urusander* has arrived from the west.
*Evangaline* has arrived from the west.
*Rodurnon* has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.
*Edard* tries to pound Stomper, but he parries successfully.

scan w
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > i

A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Evangaline!!! You will die before your time!! '
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A half-man joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A half-man slashes Ominas's body hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to slash Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Urusander's body.
A bat leaves north.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Rodurnon, but he parries successfully.
A raven caws 'Rodurnon, Evangaline, Urusander and more are at Abandoned Fortress'
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Ominas's body.
*Evangaline* tries to strike a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she deflects the blow.
Stomper lances *Edard*'s body hard.
*Edard* tries to pound Stomper, but he parries successfully.
Zatuchly drops a plate of yellow peppers and pork.
Zatuchly drops a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Zatuchly drops a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Zatuchly drops a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Zatuchly drops a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Zatuchly drops a stable ticket.
Zatuchly drops a stable ticket.
Zatuchly drops a stable ticket.
Zatuchly drops a stable ticket.
Zatuchly drops a bubbling draught.
Zatuchly drops a water skin.
Zatuchly drops an ivy bracelet.
Zatuchly drops a silver etched shield.
Zatuchly drops a small purse.
Zatuchly drops a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
Zatuchly drops a pair of animal-fur boots.
Zatuchly drops a set of cloth sleeves.
Stomper gets a shiny copper dagger.
*Rodurnon* says 'they got key for irondoor'
Cruoris tries to pierce *Evangaline*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Zatuchly gets a bubbling draught.
Zatuchly gets a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Zatuchly gets a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Zatuchly gets a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Zatuchly gets a thin vial of yellow fluid.
STOMPER PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

Stomper narrates 'nope!' MV:Full >
[bash evangaline]
Cruoris quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

*
STOMPER PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Zatuchly slashes *Urusander*'s body hard.

-
Zatuchly slashes *Urusander*'s body.
Cruoris tries to pierce *Evangaline*, but she parries successfully.
*Urusander* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's left foot into bloody fragments!
A half-man slashes Ominas's body.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to slash Ominas, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Urusander's body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Rodurnon, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Ominas's right leg.
Evangaline swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush her.
Cruoris tries to pierce *Evangaline*, but she parries successfully.


Stomper leaves west.

-
*URUSANDER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
ZATUCHLY PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Evangaline* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Zatuchly, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a Dhai'mon trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a half-man sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Urusander* leaves west.
Your bash at *Edard* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 18 out of 24 bashes (75% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
Zatuchly leaves west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
*Rodurnon* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded > nar fc bashed

Cruoris assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded > You narrate 'fc bashed'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded > nar fc bashed

*Edard* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A raven caws 'Rodurnon, Evangaline, Edard and more are at Abandoned Fortress'
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You pound *Edard*'s left arm hard.
Cruoris pierces *Evangaline*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Rodurnon* slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Ominas* slashes a half-man's body very hard.
*Ominas* slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Ominas* slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's left hand into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Evangaline, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded > You narrate 'fc bashed'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
*Rodurnon* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
*Rodurnon* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
*Rodurnon* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
You pound *Edard*'s body.
Cruoris pierces *Evangaline*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Ominas* slashes a half-man's body into bloody fragments!
*Ominas* slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Ominas* slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Evangaline's body hard.

cha mood wimpyP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >

*EDARD* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded > f

A ramshorned trolloc joins a half-man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a half-man's fight!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
*EVANGALINE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
*Evangaline* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Edard's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a half-man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a half-man's fight!
*Edard* pounds your head extremely hard.
A half-man slashes Ominas's body.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to slash Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Ominas, but he parries successfully.
Cruoris leaves south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
Zatuchly has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a Dhai'mon trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
A half-man avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded > cha mood brave

Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s body very hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s right leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Edard's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Edard's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Edard's right arm.
*Edard* pounds your right leg.
A half-man slashes Ominas's body hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Edard: Wounded >

You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the east.
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > cha mood wimpy

You try to pound *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A raven caws 'Edard is at Abandoned Fortress'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Ominas: Battered >


Stomper has arrived from the north.
Stomper leaves east.


You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A brightly polished set of riveted chainmail leggings lies here.
A small purse is here.
A shield lies here, its face etched in an intricate pattern inlaid with silver.
A small, delicate loop of ivy lies softly upon the ground.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A slip of paper has been carelessly dropped upon the ground. [4]
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A wealth of copper pennies has been carelessly left here.
An impressive long sword with a crescent blade lies here.
A pile of chainmail and worn leather is here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Edard.
A raven is here flying around.
*Edard* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Edard.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Edard.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Edard.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Edard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Edard.
A half-man is here, fighting Edard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*EDARD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light

A raven caws 'Edard is at Abandoned Fortress'
*Edard* leaves south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
bash
They aren't here.

s
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
*Ominas* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Bash who?
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

bash
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s right leg very hard.
*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > Stomper leaves south.
Ok.

ing MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* leaves north.

=
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.

*
Cruoris has arrived from the south.


Zatuchly tries to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

*
*Urusander* has arrived from the west.

+
*Urusander* tries to blast Cruoris, but he parries successfully.

=
Cruoris pierces *Urusander*'s right hand.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Urusander!!! You will die before your time!! '
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Ominas's right leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A half-man joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
*Urusander* tries to blast Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* slashes Zatuchly's body hard.
ZATUCHLY PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Cruoris pierces *Urusander*'s right leg very hard.

-
Stomper has arrived from the south.

=
A shadow stallion lays its ears flat against its neck.
Stomper lances *Ominas*'s left leg hard.
Your bash at *Urusander* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 19 out of 25 bashes (76% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Hurt - Urusander: Hurt >
Zatuchly leaves north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Hurt - Urusander: Hurt >
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

nar om bashed
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Hurt - Urusander: Hurt > bash
You narrate 'om bashed'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Hurt - Urusander: Hurt >
*Ominas* tries to slash Stomper, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Urusander*'s left arm hard.
A half-man slashes Ominas's body hard.
*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Urusander's body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Ominas's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Urusander's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Urusander's right leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Ominas's body with his crush.
Cruoris pierces *Urusander*'s body.

*Urusander* sends Cruoris sprawling with a powerful bash!der: Wounded >

=
*Ominas* leaves west.

*k light
Cancelled.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Hurt - Urusander: Wounded > bash

An irritating fly leaves north.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Urusander!!! You will die before your time!! '
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Urusander!!! You will die before your time!! '
A raven caws 'Urusander is at Abandoned Fortress'
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Urusander's head with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Urusander's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Urusander's left arm.
*Urusander* blasts Cruoris's right leg very hard.

+
Stomper leaves north.

=
You pound *Urusander*'s body.
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely tickles Urusander's head with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Urusander's body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Urusander's head with his crush.
*Urusander* blasts Cruoris's body hard.
*URUSANDER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Your bash at *Urusander* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 20 out of 26 bashes (76% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Wounded - Urusander: Wounded > 00
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Wounded - Urusander: Wounded > nar zerk

You pound *Urusander*'s body.
Cruoris pierces *Urusander*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Wounded - Urusander: Wounded > You narrate 'zerk'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Wounded - Urusander: Wounded >
You pound *Urusander*'s right arm hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc slashes Urusander's right foot.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Urusander's left foot with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Urusander's left arm with his crush.
Cruoris pierces *Urusander*'s right hand.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cruoris: Wounded - Urusander: Wounded >
*Urusander* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Edard* has arrived from the south.
*EDARD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Edard* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
k light

Cruoris leaves north.

k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Sleeping Area
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Dark Templar is standing here.
*Urusander* is here, fighting Stomper.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Urusander.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.
Cruoris pierces *Urusander*'s left leg hard.
*URUSANDER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
k light
Zatuchly slashes *Urusander*'s left arm.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Zatuchly slashes *Urusander*'s body hard.
Cruoris barely pierces *Urusander*'s body.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Urusander* leaves north.
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
k light

*Urusander* has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly slashes *Urusander*'s body hard.
*URUSANDER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
An irritating fly leaves south.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Urusander's body with her hit.
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: W ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots. [4]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
*Edard* is standing here.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
Cruoris has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Ack, you lost Stomper!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You pound *Edard*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > k light
The irondoor closes quietly.
Ok.
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > Ok.

l w
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > close slime
close slime

Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s right leg hard.
You barely pound *Edard*'s left foot.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > The irondoor is closed.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s left hand hard.
*Edard* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pound *Edard*'s head.
I see no slime here.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > I see no slime here.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > nar irondoor
You narrate 'irondoor'

l w
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > The irondoor is closed.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > close irondoor
close irondoor
close irondoor
It's already closed!
*EDARD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Battered > nar edard
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s head.
*Edard* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pound *Edard*'s body.
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s body hard.
You pound *Edard*'s body.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Beaten > close irondoor
You narrate 'edard'

bash
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Beaten > It's already closed!

ing MV:Full - Edard: Beaten >
*EDARD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s body.
*Edard* pounds your left arm hard.

=
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s head.

=
Your bash at *Edard* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 21 out of 27 bashes (77% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Beaten > l edard

Edard looks pretty hurt.

*Edard* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
<worn about body> a fine black coat of silk
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a bronze belt of odd design
a small purse
a water skin
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a pair of thick metal boots

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Beaten >
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
Cruoris closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Beaten >
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s body hard.
You pound *Edard*'s left hand.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical >
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical > nar beat bshed

Cruoris closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical >
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s body.
You pound *Edard*'s body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical > close irondoor
You narrate 'beat bshed'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical > nar crit
You narrate 'crit'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical >
Cruoris barely pierces *Edard*'s body.
You pound *Edard*'s body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical >
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s body.
You pound *Edard*'s body hard.
*Edard* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical >
Cruoris closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Edard: Critical > close irondoor
Cruoris pierces *Edard*'s left foot.
*Edard* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Edard*'s death cry.
It's already closed!

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
Cruoris closes the irondoor.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
open irondoor
The irondoor seems to be closed.

w
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
It's already open!
Cruoris closes the irondoor.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The irondoor is opened from the other side.
Sleeping Area
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
Cruoris has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
Stomper leaves east.
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A brightly polished set of riveted chainmail leggings lies here.
A small purse is here.
A shield lies here, its face etched in an intricate pattern inlaid with silver.
A small, delicate loop of ivy lies softly upon the ground.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A slip of paper has been carelessly dropped upon the ground. [4]
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A wealth of copper pennies has been carelessly left here.
An impressive long sword with a crescent blade lies here.
A pile of chainmail and worn leather is here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A raven is here flying around.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
Cruoris has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar rip
w
They aren't here.
Cruoris leaves north.

n
k light
bash
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You narrate 'rip'
*Ominas* has arrived from the west.
*Rodurnon* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Zatuchly tries to slash *Rodurnon*, but he deflects the blow.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Urusander.
*Urusander* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Hellen is lying here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s

The moss is opened from the other side.

e
k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Urusander* has arrived from the south.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

bash
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A brightly polished set of riveted chainmail leggings lies here.
A small purse is here.
A shield lies here, its face etched in an intricate pattern inlaid with silver.
A small, delicate loop of ivy lies softly upon the ground.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A slip of paper has been carelessly dropped upon the ground. [4]
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A wealth of copper pennies has been carelessly left here.
An impressive long sword with a crescent blade lies here.
A pile of chainmail and worn leather is here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Zatuchly.
*Rodurnon* is here, fighting Zatuchly.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Rodurnon.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Stomper has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to pound *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Cruoris has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered > w
You try to pound *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
A bat flaps its wings and begins to fly.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A half-man joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
*Rodurnon* tries to slash Zatuchly, but he deflects the blow.
Zatuchly slashes *Rodurnon*'s left hand hard.
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rodurnon* leaves south.
Cruoris leaves south.

k light
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
*Rodurnon* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
Stomper narrates '1s'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered > Stomper tries to lance *Rodurnon*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered > k light
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered > bash

Cruoris has arrived from the south.

ing MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
*OMINAS* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
Zatuchly avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s left arm hard.
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A half-man tries to slash Rodurnon, but he deflects the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Ominas's head with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Ominas, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Ominas's right leg.
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s head very hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
Zatuchly sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Stomper assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Rodurnon* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
Stomper leaves south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
Cruoris leaves north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s head hard.
*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A Dhai'mon trolloc slashes Ominas's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Ominas's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes Ominas's body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Beaten >
Stomper has arrived from the south.

ing MV:Full - Zatuchly: Beaten - Ominas: Beaten >
*Ominas* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
k light
k light
k light

Zatuchly narrates 'ominas bashed beat'

k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?

k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Sleeping Area
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Ominas* is here, fighting Stomper.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Dark Templar is here, fighting Rodurnon.
*Rodurnon* is here, fighting Cruoris.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Zatuchly tries to slash *Rodurnon*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pound *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Ominas: Beaten > k light
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Ominas: Beaten > Ok.
*Rodurnon* leaves south.
Cruoris leaves east.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Ominas: Beaten > You pound *Ominas*'s body hard.
*Ominas* winces in pain.
*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Stomper tries to lance *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Ominas: Beaten > l e
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Ominas: Beaten > k light
k light
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Ominas: Beaten > The irondoor is open.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Ominas: Beaten > You pound *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* winces in pain.
*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Ominas* leaves south.
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Stomper leaves east.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.

e
k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Cruoris has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Kitchen
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of Edard is lying here.
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots. [4]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
Cruoris has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.

k light
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
s
Stomper leaves west.
Sleeping Area
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Stomper the Trolloc is standing here.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
Cruoris has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.

s
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A brightly polished set of riveted chainmail leggings lies here.
A small purse is here.
A shield lies here, its face etched in an intricate pattern inlaid with silver.
A small, delicate loop of ivy lies softly upon the ground.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A slip of paper has been carelessly dropped upon the ground. [4]
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A wealth of copper pennies has been carelessly left here.
An impressive long sword with a crescent blade lies here.
A pile of chainmail and worn leather is here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A bat is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
Cruoris has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Stomper has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

bash
o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A master of the Al'ghol leads a raid here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Cruoris has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Stomper has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
Bash who?

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
k light
Crumbled Floor
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is standing here.
*Rodurnon* is standing here.
Cruoris has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Stomper has arrived from the west.
Zatuchly has arrived from the west.

bash
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Zatuchly tries to slash *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Stomper tries to lance *Rodurnon*, but he deflects the blow.
Slimy Room
[ obvious exits: N ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Cruoris has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
k light

A raven caws 'Ominas, Rodurnon are at Crumbled Floor'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Crumbled Floor
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is here, fighting Ominas.
Stomper the Trolloc is here, fighting Rodurnon.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Zatuchly.
*Rodurnon* is here, fighting Stomper.
Cruoris has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to pound *Rodurnon*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Rodurnon: Battered > l n

*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Rodurnon: Battered > The irondoor is open.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Rodurnon: Battered >
*OMINAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Rodurnon: Battered >
Cruoris tries to pierce *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Rodurnon: Battered > k light
A raven caws 'Ominas, Rodurnon are at Crumbled Floor'
You try to pound *Rodurnon*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

k light
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Rodurnon: Battered > k light
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt - Rodurnon: Battered >
*Rodurnon* leaves north.

k light
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Cruoris pierces *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* winces in pain.
Zatuchly slashes *Ominas*'s right arm hard.
*Ominas* winces in pain.
Stomper lances *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* winces in pain.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Ominas* leaves west.
Cruoris leaves south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light

*Ominas* has arrived from the west.

close irondoor
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Zatuchly tries to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
Stomper tries to lance *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Weapon Storage
[ obvious exits: S ]
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A medium length wavy-edged flamberge lies here.
*Rodurnon* is standing here.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
You try to pound *Rodurnon*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Battered > Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Battered > k light
close irondoor
Ok.
*Rodurnon* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Battered > close irondoor
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Battered > close irondoor
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Battered > close irondoor
Ok.
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Battered > You pound *Rodurnon*'s body.
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten > *Rodurnon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pound *Rodurnon*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten > nar in
close irondoor
close irondoor
You narrate 'in'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten > nar irndoor
Stomper narrates 'rip'
You narrate 'irndoor'
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

bash
Zatuchly narrates 'rip'g MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten >

=
*Rodurnon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Stomper narrates 'hit'

+
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

-
Cruoris has arrived from the south.

-
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s body hard.
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Stomper narrates 'fc'
Your bash at *Rodurnon* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 22 out of 28 bashes (78% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten >
A raven caws 'Paladin is at A Small Bend'
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s body hard.
You pound *Rodurnon*'s body very hard.
Stomper narrates 'now'

nar beat bsahed irondoor
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Beaten > close irondoor
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s body very hard.
You pound *Rodurnon*'s body.
You narrate 'beat bsahed irondoor'

close irondoor
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical > close irondoor
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical > close irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical > close irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical > nar crit
You narrate 'crit'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical >
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s head very hard.
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rodurnon* slashes your left foot.
You pound *Rodurnon*'s body hard.
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical >
Stomper narrates 'fc now'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical >
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical >
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s body.
*RODURNON* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Rodurnon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You pound *Rodurnon*'s left arm hard.
*Rodurnon* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rodurnon: Critical >
Cruoris pierces *Rodurnon*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Rodurnon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rodurnon*'s death cry.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Cruoris opens the irondoor.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > l in corpse
open irondoor
s
corpse (here) :
four gold crowns
eighteen copper pennys
[2] a stable ticket
a shining steel breastplate
a pair of animal-fur boots
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a water skin
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a razor-sharp longsword
a polished onyx-inlaid shield
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a backpack
an earthen brown mantle
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
an oilstone
a mirrored lantern
Cruoris leaves south.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
It's already open!

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Crumbled Floor
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Ominas is lying here.
Zatuchly the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
They aren't here.

Rig
Posts: 1855
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED': WB Fade Pk

Post by Rig » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:12 pm

First of all, I wanted this to be called "Educational Guide on how to pk on DS" but Zatuchly refused. chortlesnorfling poser.

Props to the LS involved. Very impressed.

DS newbies: please read and realize that somehow we won against bonded gaidin master, sedai master, RS master, CW master, and about 3 other weirdos with 4. It is possible. Please learn from my very educational teachings.

fiddler
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED': WB Fade Pk

Post by fiddler » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:23 pm

From my employment as a fiddler i feel have great knowledge of everything including combat experience and expertise and can say without a doubt that not a single one of those trollocs are vaccinated

Ominas
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED': WB Fade Pk

Post by Ominas » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 pm

Shows you those that stay around and go for it can make it happen. Props. Nice counter to the idiots saying wb fade is weak.

I’ll take the blame for that one. I figured it was going to go sideways but we wanted to go for it. WB fade is far more powerful than people give credit.

Our communication could have been better. Urusander was the only one calling out his hp regularly that I saw. Evangaline couldn’t get weaves off on the low ones which is what I was banking on. Aira got stuck and we couldn’t get to her. Edard got doored, and we couldn’t get to him. I stayed in trying to get Rod out.

Great job ds. Totally my fault. It went wrong too fast for me to notice. I should have called out sooner. Still a lot of fun. Thanks for the pk

Stomp
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:25 am

Re: Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED': WB Fade Pk

Post by Stomp » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:09 pm

I cant read
Last edited by Stomp on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Weir
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED': WB Fade Pk

Post by Weir » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:17 pm

? She gets hit 3/4 of those rounds.

Zatuchly
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Re: Zatuchly narrates 'I almost DIED': WB Fade Pk

Post by Zatuchly » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:00 pm

I am very lucky the fade mob kept breaking Evangaline's defense. My attempts to flee out were timed poorly and I am a frail and delicate trolloc

Post Reply