PK swings.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Detritus
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

PK swings.

Post by Detritus » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:51 am

Logged on Bam and trolls were scattered running with only Dukug and Masaj left blight.

Dukug narrates 'I am shoulder'
Dext narrates 'coming'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

w
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Dukug narrates 'With 2 mobs and fade'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Nevaeh narrates 'where we regroup?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Blight
There are still trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You find yourself filled with revulsion at the force which doesn't
kill but rather twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > e
s
s
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > e
The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
The Blight
The terrain here is a bright swirl of colors, yet none of them are very
pleasant to look at. Red and black leaves swirl in the trees, and the ground is
a sickly pale yellow. Wherever a branch lies broken, a thick black sap is
flowing out. Branches in the trees stir violently, yet there is no wind.
[ obvious exits: S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
s
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Dukug the Shar'cor'sam is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear is here, fighting Dukug.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
*Kai* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Kai* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Dukug narrates 'Com shoulder?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Dukug tries to LANCE the blight bear, but it deflects the blow.
The blight bear tries to hit Dukug, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > fol dukug
You now follow Dukug.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

not
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
'
Dukug LANCES the blight bear's body into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
The blight bear tries to hit Dukug, but he parries successfully.
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Masaj narrates 'i'm so fo them'
You are now a member of Dukug's group.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > change mood brave
'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 103 hit points.
Dukug narrates 'Am with Bam'

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Dukug LANCES the blight bear's right foreleg into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
The blight bear is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear the blight bear's death cry.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k bear
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Masaj narrates 'they on downer'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh narrates 'im shoulder'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
'
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Gok nods in agreement.
Nevaeh gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > l

Masaj narrates 'come in, target razor'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
Gok the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Dukug the Shar'cor'sam is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > gro
'
Your group consists of:
Dukug (Head of group)
Bam
Masaj
Nevaeh
Byrg
Dinocron
Gok

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh stops using a foxhead medallion.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Nevaeh puts a foxhead medallion in a backpack.
Nevaeh puts a cup of thready brown tea in a backpack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Masaj narrates 'nvm too slow'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Nevaeh quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh gets a foxhead medallion from a backpack.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh wears a foxhead medallion around her neck.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Dext has arrived from the north.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Dukug narrates 'Still regrouping'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > who
'
Players
-------
Bam Bam!
Civita the Raven Master According to Norggle
Gok the Darkling Senior [Dha'vol]
Nevaeh Elspeth
5 Masaj the Darkling Master [Dha'vol Master]
Dinocron the Infected Squirm [Ghar'ghael]
Byrg the Dark High Master [Ghar'ghael Master]
Dukug the Shar'cor'sam [Myrddraal]
Dext the Ramshorned Trolloc
Shmangers the Wolfish Trolloc
Rambit the Wolfish Trolloc

11 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh narrates 'hard with the 2 channie'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Masaj has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Dukug narrates 'Dino ok?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Dinocron narrates 'yeah'

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Dinocron narrates 'culhook'

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade leaves west.
A Dha'vol trolloc leaves west.
A hideous trolloc leaves west.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - The Blight
Dinocron - The Blight
Dext - The Blight
Gok - The Blight
Nevaeh - The Blight
Bam - The Blight
Dukug - The Blight
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Dukug narrates 'Come shoulder?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Dukug leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Dukug.

The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Dukug the Shar'cor'sam is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Masaj has arrived from the east.
Nevaeh has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Dext has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '

Dukug narrates '1w shoulder'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > '

*Kai* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to BLAST *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kai: Healthy > '
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Nevaeh tries to STRIKE *Kai*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kai: Healthy > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Dinocron has arrived from the west.

bash
g - Kai: Healthy >
Dinocron leaves east.
*Kai* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Kai* tickles your left foot with his STAB.
*Kai* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
Dukug leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Dukug.

Masaj leaves east.

+
Dinocron has arrived from the east.

=
Dukug has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Masaj has arrived from the east.

=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '

Masaj assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
'
'
'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > '
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > '
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
[kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
'
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Dukug narrates 'They alln downer'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bam - The Blight
Gok - The Blight
Masaj - The Blight
Dukug - The Blight
Dinocron - The Blight
Dext - The Blight
Nevaeh - The Blight
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

n
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
n
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

n
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
The terrain here is a bright swirl of colors, yet none of them are very
pleasant to look at. Red and black leaves swirl in the trees, and the ground is
a sickly pale yellow. Wherever a branch lies broken, a thick black sap is
flowing out. Branches in the trees stir violently, yet there is no wind.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bam - The Blight
Gok - The Blight
Masaj - The Blight
Dukug - The Blight
Dinocron - The Blight
Dext - The Blight
Nevaeh - The Blight
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
'
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
Gok the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
Dukug the Shar'cor'sam is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Dinocron the Infected Squirm is standing here.
Dext the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

change mood brave
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 103 hit points.

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > change wimp 40
'
You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '

Gok says 'they 1w'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

change mood brave
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
Mood changed to: Brave
Nevaeh narrates 'spell that dumb SS bitch name?'

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > scan w
'
*Kai* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Nynaota* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Nynaota's leash.
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Audre* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Castien* is standing here.
*Weir* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

kill seanchan
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

kill seanchan
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dukug narrates 'nynaota'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Gok says 'nynaota'
Nevaeh narrates 'nevermind'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dinocron narrates 'seanchan'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar seanchan first?
kill seanchan
You narrate 'seanchan first?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

Timer now at 62 secs.
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan

Masaj narrates 'just target seanchan :P'

kill seanchan
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.
*Kai* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

''
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dukug tries to LANCE *Kai*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
You say '''

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
'
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade joins Dukug's fight!
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Gok tries to PIERCE *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
Masaj tries to PIERCE *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
*Kai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Kai* leaves west.

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Masaj assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '

Nevaeh has suddenly arrived, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

kill seanchan
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill seanchan
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.
Nevaeh narrates 'all follow me'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill seanchan
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan

Nevaeh stops following Dukug.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

kill seanchan
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Dukug has disbanded the group.
You stop following Dukug.
Masaj stops following Dukug.
Dinocron stops following Dukug.
Gok stops following Dukug.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.
Masaj now follows Nevaeh.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill seanchan
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Masaj is now a member of Nevaeh's group.
Dukug now follows Nevaeh.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dukug is now a member of Nevaeh's group.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Gok now follows Nevaeh.
Gok is now a member of Nevaeh's group.
Dinocron now follows Nevaeh.
Dext now follows Nevaeh.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Dext is now a member of Nevaeh's group.
Dinocron is now a member of Nevaeh's group.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > fol neveah
I see no person by that name here!

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

'
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > '
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Nevaeh narrates 'quick'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

fol neveah
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > I see no person by that name here!

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Nevaeh narrates 'going'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Nevaeh leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Dext leaves west.
Dinocron leaves west.
Dukug leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Masaj leaves west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > fol nevaeh
I see no person by that name here!

w
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > '

*Ashlyn* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Antoine.
Dukug the Shar'cor'sam is here, fighting Audre, riding a shadow stallion.
Gok the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Weir.
Dinocron the Infected Squirm is here, fighting Starvald.
Dext the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is here, fighting Nynaota, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kai* is here, fighting a bloodstock stallion.
A bloodstock stallion is here, fighting Kai.
*Starvald* is here, fighting Dinocron, riding a Domani razor.
*Nynaota* is here, fighting Nevaeh leashed to a sul'dam, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Nynaota's leash.
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a warhorse.
*Audre* is here, fighting Dukug, riding a warhorse.
*Castien* is standing here.
*Weir* is here, fighting Gok, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > *Kai* STABS a bloodstock stallion's left leg very hard.
[kill light]
You BLAST *Castien*'s right foot very hard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Castien: Scratched >
*Kai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Castien: Scratched > kill seanchan

Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Castien: Scratched > You do the best you can!
Nevaeh gestures and you sway as rumbles of thunder build...
*CRACK* A loud thunderclap resonates through the entire area..!
Your flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A shadow stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Kai*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A bloodstock stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A Domani razor's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Starvald*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A bloodstock stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Nynaota*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A raven's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A raven implodes into tiny shards of bloody, disconnected flesh.
A raven is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a raven's death cry.
A raven stops following Antoine.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Antoine*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Audre*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Castien*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Weir*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
Dukug intercepts Dext's attack on his mount.
*Kai* leaves east.
*Ashlyn* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Castien: Hurt > bash

Masaj leaves east.
*Ashlyn* barely STRIKES your right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Castien: Hurt >
*Ashlyn* barely STRIKES your body.
Dext scythes Dukug's left hand.
A warhorse tickles Dext's body with his hit.
A warhorse barely tickles Dinocron's right hand with his hit.
A warhorse tries to hit Gok, but he dodges the attack.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
A shadow stallion tickles Dext's right arm with its hit.
You BLAST *Castien*'s body very hard.
*Starvald* SLASHES Dinocron's body.
Nevaeh tries to STRIKE *Nynaota*, but she deflects the blow.
*Nynaota* tries to STRIKE Nevaeh, but she dodges the attack.
Gok barely PIERCES *Weir*'s left leg.
Masaj has arrived from the east.

*Audre* sends Dukug SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
Gok panics, and attempts to flee!
*Starvald* intercepts Masaj's attack on his mount.
Masaj PIERCES *Starvald*'s body very hard.
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he deflects the blow.


Gok leaves east.

*
Masaj makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above *Starvald*'s head.
*Starvald* avoids being bashed by Dinocron who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he dodges the attack.
Gok avoids being bashed by *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!


Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he parries successfully.
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he deflects the blow.
Dext scythes Dukug's body.
A warhorse tickles Dext's body with his hit.
A warhorse tickles Dinocron's right leg with his hit.
A bloodstock stallion tickles Dukug's left leg with his hit.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Dext, but he dodges the attack.
*Castien* barely slices your left foot.
*Audre* CLEAVES Dukug's body hard.
You dodge a bash from *Castien* who loses his balance and falls!
*Ashlyn* panics, and attempts to flee!


As *Castien* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 6196 out of 19914 bashes (68% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've missed 6196 out of 19914 bashes (68% landed)
Nevaeh gestures and you sway as rumbles of thunder build...
*CRACK* A loud thunderclap resonates through the entire area..!
A pale destrier's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Ashlyn*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
Your flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A shadow stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A bloodstock stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A Domani razor's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Starvald*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A bloodstock stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Nynaota*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Antoine*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Audre*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Castien*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Weir*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Ashlyn* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Castien: Wounded > fol nevaeh

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Dext panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
*Kai* has arrived from the east.
Dext panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
*Starvald* sends Dinocron SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Masaj assumes an offensive striking posture.
Dext leaves east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Castien: Wounded > '

Dext has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Masaj swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.
Nevaeh swiftly dodges a Domani razor's attempt to hit her.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Gok, but he deflects the blow.
Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he parries successfully.
Masaj PIERCES *Starvald*'s left leg very hard.
A warhorse barely tickles Dinocron's body with his hit.
A bloodstock stallion tickles Dukug's body with his hit.
*Castien* slices your body.
*Starvald* SLASHES Dinocron's body.
*Audre* CLEAVES Dukug's body.
*Nynaota* tries to STRIKE Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
Gok panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kai* STABS Dext's head.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded > change mood brave
You now follow Nevaeh.
Gok leaves east.

bash
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave
*Ashlyn* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

Nevaeh gestures and you sway as rumbles of thunder build...
*CRACK* A loud thunderclap resonates through the entire area..!
A pale destrier's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Ashlyn*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Kai*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A shadow stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A bloodstock stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A Domani razor's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Starvald*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A bloodstock stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Nynaota*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Antoine*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Audre*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Castien*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
A warhorse's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
*Weir*'s flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.


*Nynaota* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Masaj misses a kick at *Starvald*'s groin, much to *Starvald*'s relief...
*Starvald* intercepts Nevaeh's attack on his mount.
A sul'dam leads *Nynaota* east.
*Nynaota* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

+
*Ashlyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Audre* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Weir* tries to pound Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
A warhorse barely hits Dext's body.
A bloodstock stallion barely hits Dinocron's left arm.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Dukug, but he parries successfully.
A pale destrier tries to hit Dext, but he parries successfully.
Dext tries to scythe *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
*Kai* STABS Dext's body hard.
A warhorse tries to hit Masaj, but he dodges the attack.
A Domani razor tries to hit Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he parries successfully.
A warhorse tickles Dinocron's right arm with his hit.
*Starvald* SLASHES Dinocron's body.
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he deflects the blow.


*Castien* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
*Audre* sends Dukug SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
*Ashlyn* leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
*Starvald* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
*Starvald* intercepts Nevaeh's attack on his mount.
*Antoine* intercepts Masaj's attack on his mount.
*Starvald* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Gok has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
*Starvald* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
Masaj tries to PIERCE *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
A warhorse tickles Dext's body with his hit.
A bloodstock stallion tickles Dinocron's left leg with his hit.
Dukug stops riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion barely tickles Dukug's body with its hit.
Dext tries to scythe *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kai* STABS Dext's right leg hard.
A warhorse tries to hit Masaj, but he parries successfully.
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he parries successfully.
Dinocron swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.
*Castien* slices your left arm hard.
*Audre* CLEAVES Dukug's left arm hard.
*Castien* says 'lLxN YzJybcdN Fy'
*Audre* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Starvald* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
*Audre* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Gok PIERCES *Weir*'s left leg.
Masaj PIERCES *Antoine*'s right arm hard.
*Kai* STABS Dext's body hard.
*Antoine* tries to PIERCE Masaj, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded > bash

*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
*Antoine* intercepts Masaj's attack on his mount.
*Antoine* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Dinocron panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Dinocron leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
*Weir* sends Nevaeh SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Masaj PIERCES *Castien*'s left leg very hard.
Dinocron has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Wounded >
Masaj PIERCES *Castien*'s right arm hard.
Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
*Weir* tries to pound Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
A warhorse tickles Dext's body with his hit.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
Dext tries to scythe *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kai* STABS Dext's right leg.
*Castien* slices your left arm hard.

- Castien: Wounded >
Dukug sends a shadow stallion SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

-
Masaj PIERCES *Castien*'s right hand hard.
Gok PIERCES *Weir*'s right leg hard.
*Kai* STABS Dext's right leg.

+
Dinocron tries to pound *Kai*, but he dodges the attack.

*
Dext panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A sul'dam has arrived from the east, leading *Nynaota*.
*Nynaota* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
Masaj PIERCES *Castien*'s right arm very hard.
Dukug LANCES a shadow stallion's body into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
Gok PIERCES *Weir*'s left leg.
*Weir* tries to pound Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
A warhorse tickles Dext's right hand with his hit.
*Kai* STABS Dext's body.
*Kai* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
You dodge a bash from *Castien* who loses his balance and falls!
Dext leaves south.

=
Your bash at *Castien* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 13720 out of 19916 bashes (68% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've landed 13720 out of 19916 bashes (68% landed)
Gok panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered >
*Kai* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered >
Masaj PIERCES *Castien*'s body very hard.
A sul'dam leads *Nynaota* south.
*Nynaota* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kai* starts riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered >
*Kai* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered >
Gok leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered > change mood brave
Masaj PIERCES *Castien*'s body very hard.
Dukug LANCES a shadow stallion's head into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.
You BLAST *Castien*'s body very hard.
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered >
Dukug LANCES *Weir*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered >
Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered >
Gok PIERCES *Weir*'s left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered >
Dinocron pounds *Castien*'s right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Battered > fol nevaeh
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
Dinocron pounds *Castien*'s right arm very hard.
Gok barely PIERCES *Weir*'s right hand.
Masaj tries to PIERCE *Castien*, but he parries successfully.
Nevaeh STRIKES *Weir*'s left foot.
*Weir* tries to pound Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
You BLAST *Castien*'s right arm hard.
You are already following her.
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
Nevaeh throws a fireball at *Castien*, who screams in pain.
Nevaeh avoids being bashed by *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!

'
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Castien* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Critical >
*Weir* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Critical > bash
Gok PIERCES *Weir*'s right foot.
Masaj PIERCES *Castien*'s body very hard.
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Weir* tries to pound Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
Masaj PIERCES *Castien*'s body very hard.
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Dinocron sends *Castien* SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Nevaeh unleashes a fireball at *Castien*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Castien* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Castien*'s death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Masaj leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Weir* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > '

*Weir* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > get all corpse
'
[kill light]
You try to BLAST *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
Gok gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a water skin from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a belt pack from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Castien.
Gok gets an oilstone from the corpse of Castien.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > *Weir* barely pounds your right foot.
You try to BLAST *Weir*, but he parries successfully.
The corpse of Castien seems to be empty.
Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
Dinocron tries to pound *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > '
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > bash

*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kai* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

*Weir* leaves east riding a warhorse.


Gok tries to PIERCE *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
Masaj PIERCES *Kai*'s body extremely hard.

=
Dext has arrived from the south.

*
Masaj tries to PIERCE *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kai* tries to STAB Gok, but he parries successfully.
Gok tries to PIERCE *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.


Dukug tries to LANCE *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.

*
Masaj tries to PIERCE *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
*Kai* STABS Gok's body hard.
*Kai* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

=
They're not here anymore!
*Kai* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Dext leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
s
The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Dext the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Nevaeh has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Dinocron has arrived from the north.
Dinocron leaves south.

'
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of a hideous trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here. [2]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
Dinocron the Infected Squirm is standing here.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
Nevaeh has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Dext has arrived from the north.
Gok has arrived from the north.
Dext leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Nevaeh.

The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Gok the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Dext the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
*Kai* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Dinocron has arrived from the north.
Masaj has arrived from the north.
Masaj leaves south.
Dinocron tries to pound *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
Dext tries to scythe *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.

'
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > '
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
Gok has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Nevaeh has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Weir* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > '
[kill light]
You try to BLAST *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

'
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > '
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Masaj tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > '
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Gok tries to PIERCE *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > change mood brave

*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Beaten > bash
Gok PIERCES *Weir*'s right arm.
Masaj PIERCES *Weir*'s left arm.
You BLAST *Weir*'s body hard.
Mood changed to: Brave

Masaj assumes an offensive striking posture.

+
*Weir* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*
Dext has arrived from the north.

+
Nevaeh leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Nevaeh.

Dext leaves south.
Masaj leaves south.
Dinocron has arrived from the north.

s
=
Dukug has arrived from the north.

'
-s
'
Cancelled.

We chase solo seanchan and dismounted kai in circles around orchard for a bit while all the other humans run in.

Dukug showed that shadow stallion who's boss!

Weir
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: PK swings.

Post by Weir » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:47 am

No dung we ran in. It is completely impossible to PK and have any semblance of regrouping when your entire side is deafened by sonic boom.

Davor
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: PK swings.

Post by Davor » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:56 am

That looked like it could have been fun PK. Then the log started.

Jaster
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: PK swings.

Post by Jaster » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:40 pm

Davor wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:56 am
That looked like it could have been fun PK. Then the log started.
Lol 🤣

Joolis
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Re: PK swings.

Post by Joolis » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:11 pm

A right-handed pinky finger kill alias seems like an odd (and slower) choice

Post Reply