That doesn't look like a Novice.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kryzen
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 am

fiddler wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 am
BRUH. I feel your pain
But BRUH, why dey do dis to us?

fiddler
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by fiddler » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:07 am

because...no mount lives matter

Malak
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Malak » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:07 am

This guy is good... not at logging out of forums though
Last edited by Malak on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kryzen
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:13 am

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 0
It's already open!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Oceans of Grass Gate
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone I just like to watch sometimes
--------------------
Kryzen - Cal Elis Road
Bivia - Seandar Central Square
Rosaria - Seandar Central Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
0
Rahein an Mael Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > where
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rosaria - Gate of the Crashing Waves Oh baby
Kryzen - Rahein an Mael Boulevard
Bivia - Seandar Central Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Rahein an Mael Boulevard
Bivia - Seandar Central Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab who?

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
s
Rahein an Mael Boulevard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
Rahein an Mael Boulevard
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
Meek and lovely, a flame haired da'covale woman stands with lowered eyes.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
Cova an Chalinda Way
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
open GateOfTheCrashingWaves east
e

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
Cova an Chalinda Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Tai'shari Tsorovan Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > where
Gate of the Crashing Waves
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

0
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already open!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Outside Seandar's Eastern Gate
[ obvious exits: N W ] [ W: GateOfTheCrashingWaves ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Outside Seandar's Eastern Gate
Rosaria - Near the Turn

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > rem sword
draw
where
You stop using a shining silver plated sword.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Outside Seandar's Eastern Gate
Rosaria - Near the Turn

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Outside Seandar's Eastern Gate
Rosaria - Near the Turn

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
n
e
n
Near the Eastern Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
Near the Split
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
Shortcut Through the Bushes
[ obvious exits: E S ]

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
Near the Split
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
n
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Tip of the Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A gull is here flying around.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > where
On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 0
On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Off the Run
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Off the Run
Rosaria - Near the Turn

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > ex
Obvious exits:
East - Near the Turn
South - On the Boulder Run

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > ex
Obvious exits:
East - Near the Turn
South - On the Boulder Run

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Off the Run
Rosaria - Near the Turn

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > eq
You are using:
<used as light> a lantern
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on head> a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn on body> a finely-tailored white shirt
<worn about body> a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet
<worn on arms> a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
<worn around wrist> an ivy bracelet
<worn around wrist> an ivy bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a sharp, red stone dagger
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a set of loose cloth breeches
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > exa lantern
It is a lantern that should be good for at least a day.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
0
backstab h.Rosaria
Near the Turn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Rosaria the Lieutenant is here, fighting the writhing grass, riding |1|.black stallion
The writhing grass is here, fighting Rosaria.
The writhing grass is here, fighting Rosaria.
The writhing grass is here, fighting Rosaria.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk very hard.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > 0
backstab h.Rosaria
The writhing grass hits Rosaria's right leg hard.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's roots into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > 0
backstab h.Rosaria
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > 0
0
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
The writhing grass barely hits Rosaria's body.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the writhing grass's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria

Rosaria leaves west riding a black stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rosaria has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.

You silently approach your victim...


Rosaria starts barreling down on the writhing grass, a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear aimed at its chest.

+
Rosaria clumsily charges the writhing grass, who deftly steps aside.

-
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert! Keep it going, if she clicks she dies

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
The writhing grass hits Rosaria's right leg.
The writhing grass barely hits Rosaria's right arm.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's roots into bloody fragments!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria

The writhing grass shivers from an icy cold force sent by Rosaria.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's roots into bloody fragments!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria

The writhing grass shivers from an icy cold force sent by Rosaria.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria

Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's crown into bloody fragments!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
The writhing grass tickles Rosaria's left leg with its hit.
The writhing grass hits Rosaria's left leg hard.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.Rosaria
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's branch very hard.

backstab h.Rosaria
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria

The writhing grass barely hits Rosaria's body.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
The writhing grass barely hits Rosaria's body.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's roots very hard.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria

The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's branch into bloody fragments!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria

The writhing grass barely hits Rosaria's body.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria

Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk very hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria

The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.Rosaria

The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
Rosaria strikes the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
The writhing grass is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the writhing grass's death cry.

You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. God I hate stab
This session you've clumsied 66 out of 131 stabs (49% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've clumsied 59 out of 118 stabs (50% landed)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Wounded >
Rosaria tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Wounded > sigh

Rosaria tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Wounded > You sigh.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Wounded > she
wie sword
change mood brave
bash
You sheath a sharp, red stone dagger into a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Wounded > You wield a shining silver plated sword.New plan, the ole fashioned way

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

Rosaria tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to slash Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.

-
The writhing grass hits Rosaria's body.


As Rosaria avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 90 out of 176 bashes (48% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 1080 out of 2309 bashes (53% landed)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Wounded > bash

The writhing grass barely hits Rosaria's body.

ing - Rosaria: Wounded >
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

=
Your bash at Rosaria sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 87 out of 177 bashes (49% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1230 out of 2310 bashes (53% landed)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Wounded > exa Rosaria
You slash Rosaria's left hand hard.
The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

Rosaria has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

Rosaria is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a dark blue silk dress with panels of red and silver lightning bolts
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear
<worn on legs> a pair of tight soft leather pants
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered > bash
You slash Rosaria's body very hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered > bash

Rosaria panics, and attempts to flee!

Rosaria leaves north riding a black stallion.>

+
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Healthy > change mood wimpy
f
kill Rosaria
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee! writhing grass: Healthy >

change mood brave
You flee head over heels.
Off the Run
[ obvious exits: E S ]
kill Rosaria
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
kill Rosaria
Near the Turn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here. [2]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

n3
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n3
kill Rosaria
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
They aren't here.
Rosaria has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
You try to slash Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered > kill Rosaria
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

bash
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered > You do the best you can!

= ing - Rosaria: Battered >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Rosaria!


The writhing grass tries to hit Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

=
Your bash at Rosaria sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 88 out of 178 bashes (49% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1231 out of 2311 bashes (53% landed)

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered >
The writhing grass hits Rosaria's body.
You slash Rosaria's body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered > bash
The writhing grass tickles Rosaria's body with its hit.
You slash Rosaria's body very hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Beaten > bash

Rosaria panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Beaten >
Rosaria leaves west riding a black stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
kill Rosaria
bash
Off the Run
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
Rosaria the Lieutenant is standing here, riding |1|.black stallion

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to slash Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

= - Rosaria: Beaten >
Your bash at Rosaria sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 89 out of 179 bashes (49% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1232 out of 2312 bashes (53% landed)

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Beaten >
You slash Rosaria's body.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Beaten > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Off the Run
Rosaria - Off the Run

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Beaten > w

You slash Rosaria's body hard.

bash
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Critical >
Rosaria panics, and attempts to flee!

bash
Rosaria leaves east riding a black stallion.

=s
+kill Rosaria
*kill Rosaria
kill Rosaria
Cancelled.
On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
kill Rosaria
They aren't here.

kill Rosaria
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
n
They aren't here.

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
Off the Run
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Near the Turn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
kill Rosaria
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here. [2]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Rosaria
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
kill Rosaria
kill Rosaria
A Sharp Turn
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
s
s
s
On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
s
On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N S ]
s
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
Tip of the Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A gull is here flying around.

kill Rosaria
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Near the Split
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
An enormous lobster crawls towards you with pinchers extended.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rosaria - Near the Split
Kryzen - Split in the Road

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
w
kill Rosaria
Near the Split
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill Rosaria
kill Rosaria
Near the Eastern Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill Rosaria
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill Rosaria
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Near the Eastern Gate
Rosaria - Outside Seandar's Eastern Gate

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill Rosaria
Outside Seandar's Eastern Gate
[ obvious exits: N W ] [ W: GateOfTheCrashingWaves ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |1|.warhorse opps, this could hurt
Rosaria the Lieutenant is standing here, riding |2|.black stallion

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bash
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to slash Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.

- - Rosaria: Beaten >
Rosaria tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

=
Your bash at Rosaria sends her sprawling! die
This session you've landed 90 out of 180 bashes (50% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1233 out of 2313 bashes (53% landed)

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical >
You slash Rosaria's left hand hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > x
[cl gate]
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical >
The GateOfTheCrashingWaves is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical >
You slash Rosaria's body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > x
bash
[cl gate]
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > x

You try to slash Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
Rosaria panics, and attempts to flee!

bash
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Bivia!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > [cl gate]
It's already closed!

Rosaria leaves north riding a black stallion.>

=change mood wimpy
+f
kill Rosaria
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!ia: Healthy >

You try to slash Bivia, but she deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Near the Eastern Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill Rosaria
They aren't here.
Rosaria has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > change mood brave

Rosaria leaves south riding a black stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

kill Rosaria
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
They aren't here.

kill Rosaria
bash
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Outside Seandar's Eastern Gate
[ obvious exits: N W ] [ W: GateOfTheCrashingWaves ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bash who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > open GateOfTheCrashingWaves west
w
kill Rosaria
bashshe fails/gets up flee and dies or I eat 2weaves, oil and die myself
It's already open!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Gate of the Crashing Waves
[ obvious exits: E S W U ] [ E: GateOfTheCrashingWaves ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |1|.warhorse
Rosaria the Lieutenant is standing here, riding |2|.black stallion
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You try to slash Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.

* ded - Rosaria: Critical >
Rosaria tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins Rosaria's fight!
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard growls menacingly.

-
Rosaria panics, and attempts to flee!
Rosaria tries to flee, but is too exhausted!Oh baby

=
Your bash at Rosaria sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 91 out of 181 bashes (50% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1234 out of 2314 bashes (53% landed)

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical >
A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your head very hard.
A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your right arm hard.
A grim Deathwatch Guard draws a two-fisted flamberge from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A grim Deathwatch Guard wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes your body.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You slash Rosaria's head.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > ]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > get all corpse
get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

get all corpse
get all corpse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Rosaria: Critical > get all corpse
get all corpse
A Seandar gate guard slashes your body hard.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your right hand very hard.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your body.
A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes your left hand hard.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You slash Rosaria's body hard.
Rosaria is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Rosaria's death cry.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the south.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the south.
You get a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get four copper pennys from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a stout longbow from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a stout longbow from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a stout longbow from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a stout longbow from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a black pair of pants from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a golden bracelet from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a loose white shirt from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a chain coif from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a pair of tight soft leather pants from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a dark blue silk dress with panels of red and silver lightning bolts from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a white hart pendant from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rosaria.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rosaria.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Bivia!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy > The corpse of Rosaria seems to be empty.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy > The corpse of Rosaria seems to be empty.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy > The corpse of Rosaria seems to be empty.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy > A Seandari gatekeeper closes the GateOfTheCrashingWaves.
A Seandari gatekeeper locks the GateOfTheCrashingWaves.
A Seandar gate guard screams 'You dare attack one of our own, Kryzen!? You shall die for this!'
A Seandar gate guard bellows 'Kryzen is attacking Bivia at Gate of the Crashing Waves.'
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.
The corpse of Rosaria seems to be empty.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy > change mood wimpy
f
w
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
To hide this stuff and continue the mighty battle.


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tried some stabs, gave her a taste for some blood.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You stop using a shining silver plated sword.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > get yellow purse
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > quaff yellow
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > cal
open OceansOfGrassGate south
s
You call for the OceansOfGrassGate to be opened.
The OceansOfGrassGate is opened from the other side.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
It's already open!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Oceans of Grass Gate
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Ji Road Beneath the Palace
Kryzen - Cal Elis Road

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
where
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Ji Road Beneath the Palace
Kryzen - Cal Elis Road

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
A lovely Seanchan Ogier woman has arrived from the north.
The Seandar alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > rem sword
draw
s
s
You don't seem to be using a sword.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
You are already wielding a weapon!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A pretty bird is here flying around.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Seandar Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
A dirty rock lies here.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A pretty bird is here flying around.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.
A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Ji Road Beneath the Palace
Kryzen - Ji Road

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
0
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E U D ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

backstab h.bivia
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

d
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0g
0g
Ji Road Beneath the Palace
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |1|.warhorse
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Bivia leaves up riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
backstab h.bivia
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

u
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > backstab h.bivia
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E U D ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Ji Road
Bivia - Ji Road

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > n
0g
0g
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.
A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Ji Road
Bivia - Seandar Central Square

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > n
Seandar Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
A dirty rock lies here.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |1|.warhorse
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A pretty bird is here flying around.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Bivia leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > exa Bivia
You do not see that here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
0
backstab h.bivia
Ji Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |1|.warhorse
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
Gliding along in cool arrogance is a High Lady of the Blood.
A plain looking man with a deadly glint in his ever searching eye.
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim... maybe... or weaving


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Bivia!

-
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bivia: Healthy > f

Bivia tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins Bivia's fight!
An intense man joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seanchan soldier joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A grim Deathwatch Guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
You try to pierce Bivia, but she deflects the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!via: Healthy >


You flee head over heels.
Seandar Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
A dirty rock lies here.
An aging Seanchan Noble stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A pretty bird is here flying around.
The Seandar town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n

A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the south.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A pretty bird is here flying around.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Cal Elis Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Oceans of Grass Gate
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
The OceansOfGrassGate seems to be closed.
doorName is now set as: OceansOfGrassGate

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > b
b

A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the south.

b
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > b
[jump out]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [jump out]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [jump out]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [jump out]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the south.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from the south.

bb
bb
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > bb
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
A Seandar gate guard joins a grim Deathwatch Guard's fight!
[pick gate]
The lock quickly yields to your skills.

z
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [pick gate]
You failed to pick the lock.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > open OceansOfGrassGate north
n
[pick gate]
Oh.. it wasn't locked at all.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [op gate]
Ok.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your right arm.
A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your right arm hard.
A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your body.
A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your right arm hard.
A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard slashes your body hard.
A Seandar gate guard draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Seandar gate guard wields a basket-hilted longblade in a two-handed grip.
A Seandar gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim Deathwatch Guard draws a two-fisted flamberge from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A grim Deathwatch Guard wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim Deathwatch Guard draws a two-fisted flamberge from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A grim Deathwatch Guard wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A grim Deathwatch Guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A grim Deathwatch Guard draws a two-fisted flamberge from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A grim Deathwatch Guard wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A grim Deathwatch Guard slashes your body very hard.
It's already open!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seandar gate guard: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seandar gate guard: Healthy > f
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Grasslands Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
A lean gatekeeper controls the gates of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > d

A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from below.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from below.
A grim Deathwatch Guard has arrived from below.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Oceans of Grass Gate
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Tall and stately, a lovely Seanchan Ogier woman stands here.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > ride horse
where
You start riding him.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
The OceansOfGrassGate closes quietly.

she
wie sword
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > change mood brave
You sheath a sharp, red stone dagger into a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You wield a shining silver plated sword.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
w
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Windswept Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Bivia has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A plains lion has arrived from the east.
A lion has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
Grassy Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fields Cut by the River
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
Grassy Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > look
look
Grassy Terrain
A small path begins at the riverbank here. Little more than a stream in
this area, curling over tiny rocks and debris, it is easily crossable. The
path continues northward along the river's edge. To the west, on the other
side of the river, fields of grass continue, if somewhat lower and more
lush. To the east and south, the grassy tundra continues on, flowing
undisturbed over the surrounding earth.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Grassy Terrain
A small path begins at the riverbank here. Little more than a stream in
this area, curling over tiny rocks and debris, it is easily crossable. The
path continues northward along the river's edge. To the west, on the other
side of the river, fields of grass continue, if somewhat lower and more
lush. To the east and south, the grassy tundra continues on, flowing
undisturbed over the surrounding earth.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
Path by the River
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill bivia
kill bivia
They aren't here.

change mood brave
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill bivia
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > sc
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill bivia
You have 143(410) hit and 118(167) movement points.
You have scored 108843021 experience points and 1557 quest points.
You need 1726976342 exp to level and 1443 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 45 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kryzen the Lieutenant [Child of Light 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill bivia
kill bivia
They aren't here.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill bivia
kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Timer now at 60 secs.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > change wimpy 1000
kill bivia
kill bivia
You will now flee if you go below 123 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > get tea purse
where
where
You get a cup of thready brown tea from a small purse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
Kryzen - Path by the River

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
Kryzen - Path by the River

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > quaff tea
where
where
You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Golden Fields
Kryzen - Path by the River

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Golden Fields
Kryzen - Path by the River

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
e
e
Grassy Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Windswept Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ] [ S: OceansOfGrassGate ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > ii
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
The Seandar alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
Bivia - Crimson Grass

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
kill bivia
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
Bivia - Crimson Grass

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
Bivia - Crimson Grass

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
Bivia - Crimson Grass

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
kill bivia
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Barren Plains
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
n
w
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
n
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Golden Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A robin is here flying around.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Barren Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Crimson Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A robin is here flying around.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.
Bivia leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A lion has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A robin leaves south.
A cougar tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A lion tries to hit a zealous Child of Light, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Scratched > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Scratched >
A zealous Child of Light scythes a lion's body extremely hard.
A lion tries to hit a zealous Child of Light, but he deflects the blow.
You slash a cougar's body into bloody fragments!
A cougar tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Wounded > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!cougar: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
c
Crimson Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
c
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A lion is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting a lion.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Barren Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A robin is here flying around.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A lion has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
s
Golden Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A robin is here flying around.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.
Bivia leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Dry Grasslands
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > change mood brave
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > ii
kill bivia
kill bivia
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
kill bivia
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

ii
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
kill bivia
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > x
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
kill bivia
[cl gate]
It's already closed!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Golden Fields
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
where
They aren't here.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Barren Tundra
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
kill bivia
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Crimson Grass
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > look
look
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
The ground here is covered with a thick golden grass, which sways gently in
the wind. The whisper of wildlife fills the air and the sound of rushing
water comes from somewhere to the west. These grasslands continue flatly to
the north and west, and seem to gently rise towards the mountains in the
east. To the south lies the city of Seandar.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
The ground here is covered with a thick golden grass, which sways gently in
the wind. The whisper of wildlife fills the air and the sound of rushing
water comes from somewhere to the west. These grasslands continue flatly to
the north and west, and seem to gently rise towards the mountains in the
east. To the south lies the city of Seandar.
[ obvious exits: N S ] [ S: OceansOfGrassGate ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Crimson Grass
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Barren Tundra
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
kill bivia
kill bivia
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Crimson Grass
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
n
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill bivia
Golden Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A robin is here flying around.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Barren Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
ii
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A robin is here flying around.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Crimson Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > bash
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
kill bivia
You swiftly dodge a cougar's attempt to hit you.
A fudgy wudgy hedgehog has arrived from the south.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Wounded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Wounded >
You slash a cougar's body into bloody fragments!
A cougar tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Battered > l
Crimson Grass
The stalky growths here end in an odd maroon color. They paint the
entire area with a crimson glow. The grass is very short here, so
is unaffected by the wind for the most part. To the north, a thicket
of trees is visible, while to the south and east, the flatlands
continue. Far to the west, a path is visible and the sound of rushing
water can be faintly heard.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cougar is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Battered >
You slash a cougar's body extremely hard.
A cougar tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Beaten > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Wild Plateau
Kryzen - Crimson Grass

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Beaten > where

You slash a cougar's body into bloody fragments!
A cougar is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Incapacitated > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Wild Plateau
Kryzen - Crimson Grass

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Incapacitated > look
look
Crimson Grass
The stalky growths here end in an odd maroon color. They paint the
entire area with a crimson glow. The grass is very short here, so
is unaffected by the wind for the most part. To the north, a thicket
of trees is visible, while to the south and east, the flatlands
continue. Far to the west, a path is visible and the sound of rushing
water can be faintly heard.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cougar is lying here, mortally wounded.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Incapacitated > Crimson Grass
The stalky growths here end in an odd maroon color. They paint the
entire area with a crimson glow. The grass is very short here, so
is unaffected by the wind for the most part. To the north, a thicket
of trees is visible, while to the south and east, the flatlands
continue. Far to the west, a path is visible and the sound of rushing
water can be faintly heard.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cougar is lying here, mortally wounded.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a cougar: Incapacitated >
A lion has arrived from the east.
A lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's head with his hit.
A fudgy wudgy hedgehog leaves west.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe a lion, but he deflects the blow.
A lion tries to hit a zealous Child of Light, but he deflects the blow.
You slash a cougar's body into bloody fragments!
A cougar is dead! R.I.P.
Time to find a new victim to bully?
Your blood freezes as you hear a cougar's death cry.
The Seandar alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > where
e
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Burned Field
Kryzen - Crimson Grass

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
c
c
Crimson Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A lion is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting a lion.

c
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Crimson Grass
Bivia - Burned Field

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e
Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > where

A lion has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Barren Plains
Bivia - Burned Field

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > where
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Barren Plains
Bivia - Burned Field

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a lion: Hurt >
You slash a lion's body into bloody fragments!
A lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a lion: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a lion: Wounded > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!on: Wounded >


You slash a lion's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Crimson Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > look
look
Crimson Grass
The stalky growths here end in an odd maroon color. They paint the
entire area with a crimson glow. The grass is very short here, so
is unaffected by the wind for the most part. To the north, a thicket
of trees is visible, while to the south and east, the flatlands
continue. Far to the west, a path is visible and the sound of rushing
water can be faintly heard.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Crimson Grass
The stalky growths here end in an odd maroon color. They paint the
entire area with a crimson glow. The grass is very short here, so
is unaffected by the wind for the most part. To the north, a thicket
of trees is visible, while to the south and east, the flatlands
continue. Far to the west, a path is visible and the sound of rushing
water can be faintly heard.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e
n
n
Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Rolling Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill bivia
Wild Plateau
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Burned Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is here, fighting a plains lion, riding |2|.warhorsethese mobs are doing the light's work
A moumori is here, fighting Bivia.
A young Morat'torm is here, fighting a plains lion.
A morat'torm is here, fighting a plains lion.
A plains lion is here, fighting Bivia.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You slash Bivia's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Battered - Bivia: Hurt > ii
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
A zealous Child of Light joins your fight!
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Battered - Bivia: Hurt >
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Bivia, but she dodges the attack.
You slash Bivia's right arm into bloody fragments!
A moumori tries to hit Bivia, but she deflects the blow.
A plains lion swiftly dodges a morat'torm's attempt to strike him.
A young Morat'torm slashes a plains lion's head very hard.
A plains lion tries to hit Bivia, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Battered - Bivia: Hurt > bash
=
A zealous Child of Light scythes Bivia's body into bloody fragments!
A moumori tries to hit Bivia, but she deflects the blow.
A morat'torm barely strikes a plains lion's head.
A young Morat'torm slashes a plains lion's body very hard.
Bivia slashes a plains lion's head into bloody fragments!
A plains lion hits Bivia's body very hard.
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Rosaria tells you 'Plan A: Get low - Check. Plan B: Get him to chase inside - Check. Plan C: Make sure you dism: not check..'
Bivia leaves north riding a warhorse.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > n

Bivia has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > bash
Grass Covered Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > s
kill bivia
bash
Burned Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A young Morat'torm is here, fighting a plains lion.
A morat'torm is here, fighting a plains lion.
A plains lion is here, fighting a young Morat'torm.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to slash Bivia, but she parries successfully.

ll - Bivia: Wounded >
A lion has arrived from the west.

*
A lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with his hit.
Bivia tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A plains lion hits a young Morat'torm's body.
A morat'torm tickles a plains lion's left leg with his strike.
A young Morat'torm slashes a plains lion's body extremely hard.


As Bivia avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 91 out of 182 bashes (50% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 1081 out of 2315 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bivia: Wounded >
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe a lion, but he parries successfully.
A lion tries to hit a zealous Child of Light, but he deflects the blow.
Bivia tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A plains lion tries to hit a young Morat'torm, but he parries successfully.
A morat'torm barely strikes a plains lion's body.
A young Morat'torm tries to slash a plains lion, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bivia: Wounded > change mood wimpy
f

Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bivia: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!a: Wounded > Fight on valiant friend and I will find you on the other side


Bivia leaves east riding a warhorse.


You flee head over heels.
Grass Covered Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > change mood brave
kill bivia
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill bivia
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Burned Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A lion is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting a lion.
A young Morat'torm is here, fighting a plains lion.
A morat'torm is here, fighting a plains lion.
A plains lion is here, fighting a young Morat'torm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill bivia
You try to slash Bivia, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bivia: Wounded > kill bivia
You do the best you can!
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bivia: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bivia: Wounded > bash
You do the best you can!

Bivia tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash Bivia, but she deflects the blow.
A zealous Child of Light scythes a lion's body into bloody fragments!
A lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with his hit.
A plains lion tickles a young Morat'torm's body with his hit.
A morat'torm strikes a plains lion's head.
A young Morat'torm slashes a plains lion's body.
Bivia leaves east riding a warhorse.

-
A zealous Child of Light scythes a lion's head into bloody fragments!
A lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's head with his hit.
A plains lion hits a young Morat'torm's body.
A morat'torm barely strikes a plains lion's body.
A young Morat'torm tries to slash a plains lion, but he dodges the attack.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > c
c
c
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Wild Plateau
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A moumori is visible flying high in the sky.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e
kill bivia
Burned Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A young Morat'torm is here, fighting a plains lion.
A morat'torm is here, fighting a plains lion.
A plains lion is here, fighting a young Morat'torm.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill bivia
Hilly Stand
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > bash
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
A lion has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > n
kill bivia
Fields of Tall Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A plains lion is here, fighting Bivia.
A lion is here, fighting Bivia.
A lion is here, fighting Bivia.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is here, fighting a plains lion, riding |2|.warhorse
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You slash Bivia's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched - Bivia: Wounded > kill bivia

A lion has arrived from the south.

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched - Bivia: Wounded > You do the best you can!

ll - a plains lion: Scratched - Bivia: Wounded >
Bivia leaves north riding a warhorse.

+
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe a lion, but he deflects the blow.
A plains lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A lion joins a lion's fight!
A lion joins a lion's fight!
A lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with his hit.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched > c
c
A lion tries to hit a zealous Child of Light, but he parries successfully.
A lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's right leg with his hit.
You try to slash a plains lion, but he deflects the blow.
A plains lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe a lion, but he parries successfully.
A lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with his hit.
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched > f
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched > change mood brave
You panic and attempt to flee!

A lion leaves north.
A lion leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
Rolling Fields
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > s
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > An Odd Tree
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > s
w
Rolling Fields
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

kill bivia
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Fields of Tall Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A lion joins a lion's fight!
A plains lion tickles a zealous Child of Light's left foot with his hit.
A lion joins a lion's fight!
A lion barely hits a zealous Child of Light's body.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe a plains lion, but he parries successfully.
A plains lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with his hit.
A lion tickles a zealous Child of Light's head with his hit.
You try to slash a lion, but he parries successfully.
A lion tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a lion: Scratched > c
c
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a lion: Scratched > change mood wimpy
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a lion: Scratched > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!on: Scratched >


You slash a lion's body into bloody fragments!
A lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A lion leaves south.
A plains lion leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
Grass Covered Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > look
look
Grass Covered Tundra
Large boulders lie scattered among the grass. Upon closer inspection, they
look to be unnatural, as though part of a crumbled stone building or
statue. Whatever they once were, has been lost to time and the elements as
no structure is visible. The plains abound in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > e
Grass Covered Tundra
Large boulders lie scattered among the grass. Upon closer inspection, they
look to be unnatural, as though part of a crumbled stone building or
statue. Whatever they once were, has been lost to time and the elements as
no structure is visible. The plains abound in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > n
Fields of Tall Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A massive three-eyed reptile gazes at you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > e
A lion has arrived from the south.
An Odd Tree
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > w
Rolling Fields
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > w
Fields of Tall Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Hilly Stand
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A lion is here, fighting Bivia.
A plains lion is here, fighting Bivia.
A lion is here, fighting Bivia.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is here, fighting a cougar, riding |2|.warhorse
A cougar is here, fighting Bivia.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Burned Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
The corpse of a plains lion is lying here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Wild Plateau
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A moumori is visible flying high in the sky.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > e
kill bivia
bash
Burned Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
The corpse of a plains lion is lying here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
kill bivia
bash
Hilly Stand
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A lion is here, fighting Bivia.
A plains lion is here, fighting Bivia.
A lion is here, fighting Bivia.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is here, fighting a cougar, riding |2|.warhorse
A cougar is here, fighting Bivia.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to slash Bivia, but she deflects the blow.

= l - a cougar: Battered - Bivia: Wounded >
A lion hits Bivia's right foot.
A plains lion tries to hit Bivia, but she parries successfully.
A lion tries to hit Bivia, but she deflects the blow.
A cougar tries to hit Bivia, but she dodges the attack.

=
Your bash at Bivia sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 92 out of 183 bashes (50% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1235 out of 2316 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a cougar: Battered - Bivia: Wounded >
You slash Bivia's left arm into bloody fragments!
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!
A lion barely hits Bivia's body.
A plains lion hits Bivia's left arm hard.
A lion barely hits Bivia's right arm.
A cougar hits Bivia's body.

ii
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a cougar: Battered - Bivia: Beaten >
Bivia leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
kill bivia
w
kill bivia
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Burned Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
The corpse of a plains lion is lying here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
You try to slash Bivia, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten > Bivia tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A young Morat'torm joins Bivia's fight!
A morat'torm joins a young Morat'torm's fight!
You try to slash Bivia, but she deflects the blow.
A lion has arrived from the east.
A lion has arrived from the east.
A plains lion has arrived from the east.
A lion has arrived from the north.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten > ii
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
A zealous Child of Light joins your fight!
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten >
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Bivia, but she dodges the attack.
A lion barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with his hit.
A plains lion hits Bivia's body hard.
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!
A lion tries to hit Bivia, but she dodges the attack.
A lion hits Bivia's left hand.
A morat'torm barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with his strike.
A young Morat'torm barely slashes a zealous Child of Light's body.
You try to slash Bivia, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten >
Bivia leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
kill bivia
kill bivia
Wild Plateau
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A moumori is visible flying high in the sky.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to slash Bivia, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten > kill bivia

Bivia tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A moumori tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A lion joins a lion's fight!
You try to slash Bivia, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten > You do the best you can!

change mood brave
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten > bash
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

l - Bivia: Beaten >
A plains lion has arrived from the east.

=
Bivia leaves south riding a warhorse.

s
*
A lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A plains lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A lion tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

kill bivia
bash
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a moumori: Healthy > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a moumori: Healthy > change mood wimpy
You try.. but your arms are shorter than your dreams...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a moumori: Healthy > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!mori: Healthy >

change mood brave

You flee head over heels.
Golden Wilds
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A plains lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You slash a plains lion's body into bloody fragments!
A plains lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched > look
look
Golden Wilds
To the west, a small copse of trees stands, with odd noises emanating from
within it's depths which sound of strange and exotic animals mingled with
the sound of rushing water. To the north, west and south, flat fields of
golden grass reflect the light, as the wind makes sweeping ripples along
the surface, as though on a pond or lake. Barely visible in the grass, a
partially buried stone protrudes from the ground.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A plains lion is here, fighting YOU!
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched > Golden Wilds
To the west, a small copse of trees stands, with odd noises emanating from
within it's depths which sound of strange and exotic animals mingled with
the sound of rushing water. To the north, west and south, flat fields of
golden grass reflect the light, as the wind makes sweeping ripples along
the surface, as though on a pond or lake. Barely visible in the grass, a
partially buried stone protrudes from the ground.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A plains lion is here, fighting YOU!
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a plains lion: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
s
s
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!ins lion: Scratched >

You slash a plains lion's left leg into bloody fragments!
A plains lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Before a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A small bird with a red breast is singing here.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
Golden Trees
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A huge tree draped with moss towers over you.
A huge tree draped with moss towers over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Reedy Stalks
[ obvious exits: N W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
look
Reedy Stalks
The ground is very moist and barely visible. It is a lush paradise here,
almost completely hidden from the open aired plains. The water rushes
around a bend and moves swiftly to the north. Odd trees abound, creating
almost a wall, with a path winding north and west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Reedy Stalks
The ground is very moist and barely visible. It is a lush paradise here,
almost completely hidden from the open aired plains. The water rushes
around a bend and moves swiftly to the north. Odd trees abound, creating
almost a wall, with a path winding north and west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
w
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
Entering a Copse
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A lone hunter stalks his prey.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
Along a Craggy Bank
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
Crimson Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Barren Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
s
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A robin is here flying around.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
Golden Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A robin is here flying around.

kill bivia
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ] [ S: OceansOfGrassGate ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > c
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > v
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
[scan ]
Your eyesight is not so keen.

kill bivia
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
[cl gate]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood brave
They aren't here.

kill bivia
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
The OceansOfGrassGate is opened from the other side.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Crimson Grass
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gateis she waiting for me to move or going around to west gate?

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
[cl gate]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Along a Craggy Bank
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Path by the River
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Path by the River
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

kill bivia
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Grassy Terrain
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
kill bivia
kill bivia
kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Grassy Terrain
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill bivia
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Grassy Terrain
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

change mood brave
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
The OceansOfGrassGate is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bivia - Grassy Terrain
Kryzen - Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
w
kill bivia
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Windswept Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Grassy Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to slash Bivia, but she deflects the blow.

+ l - Bivia: Beaten >
A Seanchan officer tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


As Bivia avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 92 out of 184 bashes (50% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 1082 out of 2317 bashes (53% landed)
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A Seanchan officer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Seanchan fighter joins a Seanchan officer's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Seanchan officer: Healthy >
Bivia leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Seanchan officer: Healthy > change mood wimpy
f

A plains lion has arrived from the north.

change mood brave
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Seanchan officer: Healthy > kill bivia
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!nchan officer: Healthy >


The young buck has arrived from the north.
A plains lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A plains lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A Seanchan fighter tickles your body with his strike.
A Seanchan officer tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.

You flee head over heels.
Windswept Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > v
kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill bivia
[scan ]
Your eyesight is not so keen.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill bivia
Edge of the Grassy Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill bivia
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > bash
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Fields Cut by the River
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
kill bivia
bash
Grassy Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Bivia the Sul'dam, holder of Larry's leash is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You slash Bivia's left foot into bloody fragments!
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

l - Bivia: Beaten >
Bivia leaves south riding a warhorse. She'll be back

-
A zealous Child of Light hates your guts!I shall venge


Bivia has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

=
Your bash at Bivia sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 93 out of 185 bashes (50% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1236 out of 2318 bashes (53% landed)
Bivia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bivia: Beaten >
You slash Bivia's body into bloody fragments!
A plains lion hits Bivia's left hand hard. upsetting
Bivia is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Bivia's death cry.

Rosaria
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:05 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Rosaria » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:25 am

Yeah that was a major miscalculation on my part. Wanted to get low so you’d chase in, But got a bit lower than expected and then forgot to dism in get för the flee once you hit. Either way, good show!

Rosaria
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:05 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Rosaria » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:25 am

Yeah that was a major miscalculation on my part. Wanted to get low so you’d chase in, But got a bit lower than expected and then forgot to dism in get för the flee once you hit. Either way, good show!

Kryzen
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Had been fighting Aelarien, Liia and Talasia for about 20minutes, bricked 2 stabs and got lamed on. I was beat because abs stab is stupid and I couldn't split them enough to get the bashes off. Also I played bad and lost needless hp. I finally pull them from plains and regen to batt at no channel.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Aelarien has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 5

Aelarien starts barreling down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k Aelarien]
You try to slash Aelarien, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Healthy > ii
bash
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
A zealous Child of Light joins your fight!
Ok.
Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!

* rong - Aelarien: Healthy >
A zealous Child of Light scythes Aelarien's right arm very hard.
Aelarien strikes your left leg.
Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Aelarien leaves south riding a pale destrier.
Aelarien has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

+
Aelarien struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

zz5
=
Your bash at Aelarien sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 291 out of 541 bashes (53% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1380 out of 2572 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Scratched > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Scratched > 5
You slash Aelarien's body extremely hard.
[k Aelarien]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Hurt > rem sword
draw
You stop using a colossal sword with an iron pommel.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Hurt > You try to quietly draw a blackened steel kris from an earthen brown mantle.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Hurt > she
wie sword
You sheath a blackened steel kris into an earthen brown mantle.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Hurt > ii
You wield a colossal sword with an iron pommel with both hands.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Hurt > You slash Aelarien's right arm into bloody fragments!
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
A zealous Child of Light joins your fight!
Ok.

open boulder
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > bash
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > bash

Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!

- rong - Aelarien: Wounded >
Aelarien leaves south riding a pale destrier.
Aelarien has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

=
Aelarien struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

5
bash
Cancelled.
[k Aelarien]
You try to slash Aelarien, but she deflects the blow.

+ rong - Aelarien: Wounded >
Aelarien tickles your body with her strike.

*
Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!
Aelarien tries to flee, but is too exhausted!


Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!
Aelarien tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

-
Liia has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Talasia has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

=
Your bash at Aelarien sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 292 out of 542 bashes (53% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1381 out of 2573 bashes (53% landed)
Liia pierces a zealous Child of Light's left arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded >
Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > ii

Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's right arm.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she dodges the attack.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's right leg with her pierce.
You slash Aelarien's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > [order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > bash

Talasia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.
You slash Aelarien's left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded > bash

Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Talasia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.
Aelarien barely strikes your right leg.

-
Aelarien closes the boulder.

=
Your bash at Aelarien sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 293 out of 543 bashes (53% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1382 out of 2574 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Wounded >
Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's left leg.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.
You slash Aelarien's body into bloody fragments!
Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Battered > open boulder
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aelarien: Battered >
Aelarien leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > bash

Aelarien has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bash who?
Aelarien struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill liia
Talasia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she parries successfully.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.
You try to slash Talasia, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded > bash
=
Aelarien strikes your left leg.

*
Aelarien tickles your right leg with her strike.
Talasia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.


As Talasia avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 251 out of 544 bashes (53% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 1193 out of 2575 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded >
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's left leg with her pierce.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded > bash

Aelarien barely strikes your head.
Talasia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.

* rong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded >
Aelarien barely strikes your body.
Talasia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she dodges the attack.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.

=
Your bash at Talasia sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 294 out of 545 bashes (53% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1383 out of 2576 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded >
Aelarien barely strikes your body.
You slash Talasia's body very hard.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia barely pierces a zealous Child of Light's right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded > bash

Aelarien barely strikes your right leg.
You try to slash Talasia, but she deflects the blow.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she parries successfully.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded >
Talasia gets a hunk of beef from a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded >
Talasia eats a hunk of beef.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Wounded > bash

Aelarien tickles your left leg with her strike.
Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's body.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she parries successfully.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.

=
Aelarien barely strikes your right leg.
You try to slash Talasia, but she deflects the blow.
Talasia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.
Your bash at Talasia sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 295 out of 546 bashes (54% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1384 out of 2577 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Battered >
Aelarien barely strikes your body.
You slash Talasia's right arm very hard.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she parries successfully.
Liia barely pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Battered >
Aelarien strikes your left leg.
You try to slash Talasia, but she parries successfully.
Talasia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
Liia swiftly dodges a zealous Child of Light's attempt to scythe her.
Liia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Battered >
Talasia panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded - Talasia: Battered >
Talasia leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > kick Aelarien
bash
You miss your kick at Aelarien's groin, much to her relief...
This session you've clumsied 4 out of 4 kicks (0% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've clumsied 28 out of 28 kicks (0% landed)

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered >
Aelarien barely strikes your body.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's left leg with her pierce.

* - Aelarien: Battered >
Talasia has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

+
Aelarien tickles your left foot with her strike.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she deflects the blow.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.
Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's left leg.

=
Your bash at Aelarien sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 296 out of 547 bashes (54% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1385 out of 2578 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered >
Someone speaks from the Light 'All attendees of Siuan's ceremony when she was raised as Amyrlin Seat should've been awarded.'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered >
Liia looks at you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > c
c
Talasia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
You slash Aelarien's body into bloody fragments!
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she parries successfully.
Liia pierces a zealous Child of Light's left arm.
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > ii
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > [order zealous assist Kryzen]
A zealous Child of Light joins your fight!
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > ii
ii
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > [order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > ii
ii
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > ii
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > ii
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she dodges the attack.
You slash Aelarien's head into bloody fragments!
Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Beaten > [order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Beaten > ii
[order zealous assist Kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Beaten > bash

Talasia strikes a zealous Child of Light's left foot.

* - Aelarien: Beaten >
Talasia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
Liia pierces a zealous Child of Light's left arm.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she parries successfully.
Aelarien tickles your body with her strike.


As Aelarien avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 252 out of 548 bashes (54% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 1194 out of 2579 bashes (53% landed)
Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Beaten >
Aelarien leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's left leg.
Liia barely pierces a zealous Child of Light's head.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she dodges the attack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Aelarien has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

st
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 55

Aelarien struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > bash
You are already standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Talasia strikes a zealous Child of Light's right arm.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's right leg with her pierce.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she dodges the attack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 5

Aelarien clumsily charges you with her a dark blue tasseled spear, but you deftly step aside.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Beaten > [k Aelarien]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Beaten > bash
*
Talasia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
Liia barely pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she dodges the attack.

=
Your bash at Aelarien sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 297 out of 549 bashes (54% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1386 out of 2580 bashes (53% landed)
Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Beaten >
You slash Aelarien's body into bloody fragments!
Talasia barely tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her strike.
Liia pierces a zealous Child of Light's right arm.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she parries successfully.

open boulder
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Critical > bash
It's already open!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Critical > 5
5

Aelarien leaves south riding a pale destrier.
Aelarien has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 5
[k Aelarien]
You slash Aelarien's right leg extremely hard.
Aelarien panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Critical > [k Aelarien]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Critical > [k Aelarien]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Critical >
You try to slash Aelarien, but she deflects the blow.
Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's left leg.
Liia tickles a zealous Child of Light's body with her pierce.
A zealous Child of Light tries to scythe Liia, but she dodges the attack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Critical > 5

Aelarien leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > 5
[k Aelarien]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k Aelarien]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
5
bash
On a Boulder
[ obvious exits: N W D ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here, being ridden by you.
Aelarien Draziel, Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A crow has arrived from the north.
A crow has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k Aelarien]
You try to slash Aelarien, but she deflects the blow.

= - Aelarien: Critical >
Aelarien barely strikes your body.

=
Your bash at Aelarien sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 298 out of 550 bashes (54% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 1387 out of 2581 bashes (53% landed)
Aelarien is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Aelarien: Critical >
You slash Aelarien's right leg into bloody fragments!
Aelarien is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Aelarien's death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > get all corpse
n
kill liia
bash
You get a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a great serpent ring from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Aelarien.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Aelarien.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > On a Narrow Outcrop
[ obvious exits: S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
The corpse of a zealous Child of Light is lying here.
|1|.A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting Liia.
Talasia the Tower Accepted is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light, riding |2|.warhorse
Talasia is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Liia the Elder Sister is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light, riding |3|.gray palfrey
Liia is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A crow has arrived from the south.
A crow has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to slash Talasia, but she parries successfully.

- - a zealous Child of Light: Critical - Talasia: Battered >
Raj chats 'what if we were there in spirit?'

=
Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's left foot.
Liia barely pierces a zealous Child of Light's right arm.
A zealous Child of Light is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

=get all corpse
-get all corpse
get all corpse
Cancelled.
The corpse of a zealous Child of Light seems to be empty.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Critical - Talasia: Battered > The corpse of a zealous Child of Light seems to be empty.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Critical - Talasia: Battered > The corpse of a zealous Child of Light seems to be empty.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Critical - Talasia: Battered > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
You try to slash Talasia, but she deflects the blow.
Talasia barely strikes a zealous Child of Light's head.
A zealous Child of Light is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a zealous Child of Light's death cry.
A zealous Child of Light hates your guts!
As the sun sets, the nocturnal sounds of the forest take over.
You get a pair of thin metal boots from the corpse of a zealous Child of Light.
You get a set of oiled chainmail leggings from the corpse of a zealous Child of Light.
You get a wickedly scythed longsword from the corpse of a zealous Child of Light.
You get a pair of steel-backed gauntlets from the corpse of a zealous Child of Light.
You get a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves from the corpse of a zealous Child of Light.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a chain coif from the corpse of a zealous Child of Light.
Liia barely tickles your right hand with her pierce.
Talasia barely tickles your right foot with her strike.

Gear dump fresh mob, didn't manage to kill the last two. With WvD I couldn't get the damage to kill them but they couldn't kill me.

Ominas
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Ominas » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:21 am

Horse bash = Dick move

Horse target = who gives a firetruck

Kryzen
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:58 am

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Domani Wench's Kiss
[ obvious exits: N ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Lady Alison San, Logician is standing here.
An anxious young man hovers near his master here.
A good humored broker stands here, conducting his trades.
A grand master of the guild ambles by with confidence.
An innkeeper makes his rounds of the room, tending to guests.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Alison makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in her back!
This session you've landed 24 out of 46 stabs (52% landed)
Since 3/23/2020 you've landed 24 out of 46 stabs (52% landed)
Alison is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear Alison's death cry.

Post Reply