If only i had the balls to berserk :P

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Errtu
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by Errtu » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:05 am

Your bash at *Adella* sends her sprawling!
*Adella* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Battered >
sa if only i had the balsls to b erserk
a

You pound *Adella*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

a
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten > You hiss 'if only i had the balsls to b
erserk'

a
a
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten >
[k human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten > [k human]
Ok.

a
a
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten >
[k human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten > *Adella* leaves north.
[k human]
They aren't here.

a
a
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
a
[k human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
n
[k human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

a
a
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
a
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

a
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Adella bellows 'Haha'
[k human]
They aren't here.

e
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

e
a
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
n
a
a
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

w
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
a
a
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Adella* is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You try to pound *Adella*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten > [k human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten >
a
[k human]
Ok.

cmp
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten >
[k human]
Ok.

b
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten > You try to pound
*Adella*, but she deflects the blow.
[bash ]

-
=
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Adella*!

+
*
*
+=
-

-=
As *Adella* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten >
b

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Adella*!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Adella: Beaten >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*
+
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Adella*!

=-
-
=
As *Adella* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
b

A rat squeaks 'Isabel is at Tarwin's Gap'
A rat squeaks 'Isabel is at Tarwin's Gap'
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven now follows Adella.
A raven caws 'Adella is at A Dead Forest'
A rat squeaks 'Isabel is at Tarwin's Gap'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
You swiftly dodge *Adella*'s attempt to slice you.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Adella is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Ghastly the Wretched Cretin is resting here.
[bash ]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Haggard >
re
You rest your tired bones.

Sure did Jinx myself :P

Adella
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by Adella » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:16 am

Luck was on my side this time. Thanks for the fun fight!

isabel
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by isabel » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:16 pm

Trill and Halcyon, walker had to afk, so I fall back orch well.

change mood brave
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > notice
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A baby lizard scampers about.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - By the Deserted Well

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > drink well
x
You're not thirsty.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > who
x
Players
-------
Walker the Saldaean Ranger (Linkless)
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster]
Lady Reyne Verenhald [Blue Ajah Sitter]
Kenjin Nessosin, Rhyagelle to the Legion
Arbies Dameatz the min'nor
Lady Amria Al'Ronz, Banner General, [Seanchan Imperial Guard]
Rosia the damane, leashed to Embrlee Sul'dam
Lady Raeza the Honored Sister [White Ajah]
7 Mistress Dory the Elder Wisdom [Wisdom]
Valdon of Arafel
Naresh of Saldaea
Lhyte of Shienar

12 players displayed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Halcyon has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar is 2 blight
x
You narrate 'is 2 blight'

look
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Halcyon has quite a few wounds. <-- thinking to zerk on him before trill catches up

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
*Halcyon* is standing here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

z <-- k h.dark goes through so late
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > bash

*Halcyon* clumsily approaches you with a silver-winged basilard, but you fend off the
attack. <-- lucky lucky


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Halcyon: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Halcyon: Wounded > -=+**+=- -=
As *Halcyon* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! <-- ZERK IS MUST

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Halcyon: Wounded > be

*Trill* barely stabs your right leg.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Halcyon: Wounded >
*Trill* barely stabs your right arm.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Halcyon: Wounded > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk <-- Fear my berserk attack!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Halcyon: Wounded > -=+
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
*Halcyon* barely pierces your body.

*
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee! <-- No, not you
A spotted horse leaves south.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.
*Halcyon* pierces your head.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

*+=
*Trill* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

- -=
Your bash at *Halcyon* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Halcyon: Wounded > nar on well

The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You try to pound *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You pound *Halcyon*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Halcyon: Wounded > You narrate 'on well' <-- this is mainly to tempt Walker back from AFK :)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Halcyon: Wounded >
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You pound *Halcyon*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Halcyon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Halcyon: Battered >
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.
You pound *Halcyon*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Halcyon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Halcyon* leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Trill: Wounded > z
bash

*Halcyon* pierces your right arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > -
*Halcyon* pierces your right foot.
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves south.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

=+*
*Trill* stabs your body.

*+=- -=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
*Halcyon* pierces your body.
You pound *Trill*'s body very hard.
The ancient tree tickles Trill's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Trill's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
*Halcyon* looks at *Trill*.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
*Halcyon* pierces your right leg hard.
You pound *Trill*'s body extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree hits Trill's left hand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Battered >
*Halcyon* barely pierces your body.
You pound *Trill*'s body hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Trill's head.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* stabs your left arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Battered > bash
You pound *Trill*'s right arm hard.

-
*Halcyon* pierces your body.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.

=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Battered >
*Halcyon* pierces your right leg.
You pound *Trill*'s body extremely hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Trill's left hand.
The ancient tree hits Trill's body.
You pound *Trill*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Trill: Beaten > nar trill beat

*Halcyon* pierces your left foot hard.
You pound *Trill*'s body extremely hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Trill's body.
The ancient tree hits Trill's body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Trill: Critical > You narrate 'trill beat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Trill: Critical >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Trill: Critical >
*Halcyon* pierces your left arm.
You pound *Trill*'s body very hard.
The ancient tree tickles Trill's body with its hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Trill: Critical > nar crit

*Halcyon* pierces your body.
*Trill* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Halcyon: Battered > You narrate 'crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Halcyon: Battered > z
bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Halcyon: Battered >
*Halcyon* pierces your head.
The ancient tree tries to hit Halcyon, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

-=+**
*Halcyon* pierces your body.
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+=- -=
*Trill* stabs your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree tries to hit Halcyon, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Halcyon, but he dodges the attack.
You try to pound *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Halcyon* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

As *Halcyon* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! <-- grrf
*Halcyon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Halcyon: Battered > nar am zerk

*Halcyon* leaves north.

bash <-- Should have meleed here, not sure why I did bash for this
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Critical >
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Critical >
*Halcyon* pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Critical > *Halcyon* pierces your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree tries to hit Halcyon, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You try to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tickles your right foot with his stab.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You narrate 'am zerk'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Critical >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+**+
*Trill* leaves south.

=
*Halcyon* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
Halcyon swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
The ancient tree tries to hit Halcyon, but he dodges the attack.
*Halcyon* barely pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
*Halcyon* sheathes a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood. <-- Oh hell :P STOP BEING TRIKSY

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Halcyon: Battered >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

z
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Halcyon: Battered > bash

Ooomf!! You are struck by a throwing spike!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light

Fun stuff :)

isabel
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by isabel » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Another close one:

Weir was on them zerk, I'd mobbed earlier nad just got my eq. Forgot to grab my mob at commy.

north
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > west
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > west
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > west
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

west
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > north
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

north
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A black wolf has arrived from the west.
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > north
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S
]
A battle-trained
Shienaran warlander
stands here, vigilant of
its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Weir narrates 'turg
zerk'

north
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

fol weir
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a big brown bear is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Turg* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting the ancient tree.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill $target$
bash
I see no person by that name here!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You pound *Turg*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Turg: Wounded > -
*Razhak* slashes your left arm hard.

=
*Razhak* slashes your left leg.
*Turg* pounds your body.
The ancient tree tries to hit a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's trunk very hard.
The ancient tree tickles a ramshorned trolloc's body with its hit.

+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Turg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Turg: Battered >
You pound *Turg*'s body hard.
The ancient tree hits a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles a ramshorned trolloc's head with its hit.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Turg: Battered >
Weir has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Turg: Battered > nar am on

You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
Weir hacks *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Turg: Battered > You narrate 'am on'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Turg: Battered > bash

You pound *Turg*'s right leg hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's trunk very hard.
The ancient tree is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's trunk very hard.
The ancient tree regains consciousness.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Turg: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
*Razhak* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
*Razhak* avoids being bashed by Weir who loses his balance and falls!

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Turg: Battered > You barely pound *Turg*'s body.
The ancient tree tries to hit a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's roots very hard.

-=+*kill $target$

*Razhak* sends Weir sprawling with a powerful bash!

*kill $target$
+kill $target$
=Cancelled.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Turg: Battered > kill $target$
A ramshorned trolloc slices the ancient tree's crown extremely hard.
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.
*Razhak* slashes Weir's body hard.
*Turg* pounds your body hard.
You do the best you can!
*Turg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Turg: Battered > stat
bash

Weir panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
Weir leaves east riding
a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
Weir narrates 'brb'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
*Turg* pounds your body hard.
*Turg* pounds your left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc joins Turg's fight!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
Weir has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your head.
*Turg* pounds your body.
Weir hacks *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Turg: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Turg: Battered > *Turg* pounds your right hand.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Turg: Battered > You are a 324 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 74.7 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 191, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Turg: Battered > -=+**+
A ramshorned trolloc slices your right leg.
*Turg* pounds your body.

=-
Weir sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Turg* pounds your right leg hard.

=
Your bash at *Turg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
Weir hacks *Razhak*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You pound *Turg*'s left leg very hard.

nar zerking too!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered > be
You narrate 'zerking too!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
Weir hacks *Razhak*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.
You pound *Turg*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered > bash

Kenjin chats 'lo all'
*Razhak* gives a
ramshorned trolloc an
order.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered > You pound *Turg*'s head.

-=+
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left leg.

**+=-
Weir sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Turg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
*Turg* pounds your left hand hard.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
Weir hacks *Razhak*'s right hand.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your head.
*Turg* pounds your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
Weir narrates 'raz
crit'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
Weir hacks *Razhak*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your left leg.
*Turg* pounds your body.
*Turg* pounds your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+*
A ramshorned trolloc slices your left arm hard.
*Turg* pounds your right leg hard.

*
*Turg* pounds your right leg.

+=- -=
Your bash at *Turg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his slice.
You pound *Turg*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
You pound *Turg*'s body hard.

nar chase him i got this
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Battered > You narrate 'chase him i got this'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left leg.
You pound *Turg*'s body hard.
Weir hacks *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Beaten >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

nar should have grbabed my mob commy
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Beaten > bash
You narrate 'should have grbabed my mob commy'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Beaten > A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left hand.
You pound *Turg*'s right arm hard.

-=
Weir leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

+**+=
*Turg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.
*Turg* pounds your left arm very hard.
Weir has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Beaten >
*Turg* barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Turg: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
*Turg* pounds your left leg very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Turg: Beaten > -
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.
*Turg* pounds your head.
*Turg* pounds your right hand.

=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Turg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Turg: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left arm.
You pound *Turg*'s left foot.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Turg: Beaten >
You pound *Turg*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Turg: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc slices your right hand.
You pound *Turg*'s right hand hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Turg: Critical > nar maybe i dont know if i got this
You narrate 'maybe i dont know if i got this'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full -
Turg: Critical >
Fermin tells you 'am
dusty if you want me'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Turg: Critical > nar he crit
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Turg*'s body.
You narrate 'he crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Turg: Beaten >
Weir hacks *Turg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical > bash
-=+*
Weir hacks *Turg*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left leg.
*Turg* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Turg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical > bash

*Turg* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical >
Weir hacks *Turg*'s head.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Turg* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical >
*Razhak* tries to slash Weir, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical >
Weir hacks *Turg*'s left arm very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh
- Turg: Critical > Ominas narrates 'bash
him and then let your
attacks roll'

-=+
*Turg* sends Weir sprawling with a powerful bash!

**+=-
*Razhak* slashes Weir's right arm very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his slice.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Turg* barely pounds your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Turg* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=
Your bash at *Turg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical > g


The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical > The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be
empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical >
The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Turg: Critical >
*Razhak* slashes Weir's left arm very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Turg*'s body.
*Turg* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

*Razhak* slashes Weir's body hard.


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
The corpse of the ancient tree seems to be empty.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > g
*Razhak* tries to slash Weir, but he deflects the blow.
Someone slices your right leg.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > All you can do right now is think about the stars!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier hates your guts!
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > say food please
You say 'food please'
Weir narrates 'well
dung'

Razhak
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by Razhak » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:40 pm

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > A Road by the Ravine
A deep and dry ravine lies to the west while the road departs to the east
towards the northern point of a hill that lies in the distance. A bridge
spans the bredth of the ravine further to the south. Far to the northeast a
forest consumes the road as it heads northeasterly.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a big brown bear is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Weir* is here, fighting Turg, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Turg the Dark Master is here, fighting Isabel.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > 2
You try to slash *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > Ok.

[bash ] Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten >

*
*Weir* hacks Turg's left arm very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's body.


Turg sends *Weir* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > cmbe

You slash *Weir*'s right arm very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Isabel's body with his slice.
Turg barely pounds *Isabel*'s left hand.
Turg pounds *Isabel*'s body.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > po
kill weir
kill weir
*Isabel* sends Turg sprawling with a powerful bash!
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
Ok.

kill weir
kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > You slash *Weir*'s left arm very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's right leg.
*Isabel* pounds Turg's body.
Turg is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Beaten > kill weir
You slash *Weir*'s body hard.
Ok.

kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

kill weir
kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
You try to slash *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's right leg.
*Isabel* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Ok.

kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
Ok.
You dodge a bash from *Weir* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

kill weir
kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
kill weir
You try to slash *Weir*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices Isabel's body.
*Isabel* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isabel*'s death cry.
Ok.

kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
kill weir
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
kill weir
You slash *Weir*'s left arm.
Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
kill weir
Ok.
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Turg: Critical - Weir: Critical > kill weir
Ok.
*Weir* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
They aren't here.

kill weir
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > kill weir
kill weir
They aren't here.
*Weir* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full > You try to slash *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Weir: Critical > 2
Ok.
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Weir: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Weir: Critical > Ok.

[bash ] Strong MV:Full - Weir: Critical >
*Weir* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
A rat squeaks 'Fermin is at The Dusty Road'
Turg lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
Turg is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Turg's death cry.
Turg tells you 'she v crit'

*
*Weir* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
*Weir* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
They're not here anymore!

Razhak
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by Razhak » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:40 pm

A status bar where 3 people are crit is the coolest thing :P

Rikkus
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by Rikkus » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:06 pm

If only you bashed Weir

isabel
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by isabel » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:08 pm

hahaha okay this is the last log for today and i should really sleep :p

So sequence is:

Log on to pk dusty
Die in 2 mins
Spend YET ANOTHER 15 mins in col while exciting pk goes on
Come out of col and SURE ENOUGH the pk is over
So then I am keep zone trying to see if there will be people

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
You stop riding him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A brown sack has been left here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > 12
[pick stonegate]
You failed to pick the
lock.
Raeza tells you 'Lol!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Lexi narrates 'if
someone wishes to join
me'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
#alias o open stonegate;#alias p close stonegate;#alias kn knock stonegate;#alias unl unlock stonegate;#alias lo lock stonegate;
Aliased 'o' to: open stonegate
Aliased 'p' to: close stonegate
Aliased 'kn' to: knock stonegate
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock stonegate
Aliased 'lo' to: lock stonegate

Kultunk calls for the stonegate to be opened.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.


* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [pick stonegate]
You realize that the door is already open.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >

*Kultunk* wraps his fingers around a massive steel battleaxe, engraved with red serpents
and hefts it from a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales.
*Kultunk* wields a massive steel battleaxe, engraved with red serpents in a two-handed
grip.
*Kultunk* blasts your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > [pick stonegate]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > west
[pick stonegate]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt >
You pound *Kultunk*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > nar on 1w keep
p
f
west
You narrate 'on 1w keep'
*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Kultunk* blasts your head.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt >
The stonegate closes quietly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Kultunk* blasts your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > [flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt >
You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > f
1
Kali narrates 'happy to
be there in a few mins'
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to
flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > You start riding him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west

*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.

west
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Kultunk* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
*Kultunk* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.

west
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
west
west
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > bash
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > -=
*Kultunk* blasts your body.

+*
Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

*+=- -=
As *Kultunk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > bash
-=+**
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

+=- -
Someone bellows 'Ea U]b jlDC nn Ta`Re zDu mj bceNtd[ ?t] E[sc vbM?_ tnl[S CER @t yk[
aNbSsvSm'

=
As *Kultunk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > l kultunk
sta
south
south
south
south

Kultunk has some small wounds and bruises.

*Kultunk* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a massive steel battleaxe, engraved with red serpents
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

notice
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You stand up.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

GALLOP GALLOP

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > nar is just kt atm
west
You narrate 'is just kt atm'

west
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.

nar i moved to allw elbow
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You narrate 'i moved to allw elbow'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > bash

You pound *Kultunk*'s
right leg hard.
Lexi narrates 'ok. will
leave ya be for now'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Hurt > -=+**+=
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

- -=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > nar noo
You pound *Kultunk*'s left leg very hard.
You narrate 'noo'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > nar i always die
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s head.
You narrate 'i always die' <-- the FEAR is strong

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > -=
Raeza tells you 'I am
hanging out at ragan'

+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > Variable 'target1' is set to: kultunk
Your target is now set to kultunk.
a kultunk

You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded >
You pound *Kultunk*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > nar or ok will call if more

Raeza tells you 'will
come if more'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > rep phew
You narrate 'or ok will call if more'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

You pound *Kultunk*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > You reply to Raeza
'phew'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > -=+
*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded >
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

*Kultunk* blasts your left hand hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full -
Kultunk: Wounded > Lexi narrates 'ok :)'

-=
*Kultunk* blasts your left arm very hard.

+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded >
You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > nar but is prob ppl waiting to pk rk..haha he's zerk
gig
You narrate 'but is prob ppl waiting to pk rk..haha he's zerk' <-- Interesting turn!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > You giggle.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

You pound *Kultunk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded > -=+**+=
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

- -=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded >
You pound *Kultunk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > nar is safe for me to zerk?
You narrate 'is safe for me to zerk?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
You pound *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > nar if you guys near
bash
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You narrate 'if you guys near'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > -=+**+=- -=
As *Kultunk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > bash
-=+**+
*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > bash

*Kultunk* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
*Kultunk* blasts your head very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > -=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > nar in case more come

A huge darkhound has arrived from the east. <-- Not a good idea for me to zerk anyway
A huge darkhound tickles your left arm with its hit.
A huge darkhound tickles your left leg with its hit.
You pound *Kultunk*'s body hard.

look
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > You narrate 'in case more come'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A huge darkhound is here, fighting YOU!
*Kultunk* is sitting here
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
A huge darkhound barely hits your left hand.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
A huge darkhound tickles your left leg with its hit.
You pound *Kultunk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > bash
change mood wimpy
f

Lexi narrates 'im
winding atm.'
You dodge a bash from
*Kultunk* who loses his
balance and falls!

Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > qw

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Bash who?
*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Lexi narrates 'where you
azerking at?' <-- I completely missed this


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

east
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Battered > change mood wimpy
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Battered > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Battered > east
[flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Battered >
You pound *Kultunk*'s
right arm.
Kali narrates 'I winding
also'
Lexi narrates 's blight
should be fin'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Battered > f

You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full -
Kultunk: Battered >
Raeza narrates 'am
ragan'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Battered > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You pound *Kultunk*'s left leg hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > south
w
A huge darkhound hits your left leg.
A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched > f

You fail to pound a huge darkhound.
A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound hits your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched > qw

*Kultunk* blasts your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Kultunk* blasts your left arm very hard.

-=+**+=-
*Kultunk* blasts your body.

-=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kultunk: Battered > nar nods
You pound *Kultunk*'s left leg very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You narrate 'nods'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > nar let's see how this goes
bash
You narrate 'let's see how this goes' <-- His axe bash was really bad

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Battered >
You pound *Kultunk*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > bash
-=+**+=
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

- -=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > nar wow he's actually losing

You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > l dark
You narrate 'wow he's actually losing'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten >
Kultunk looks pretty hurt.

*Kultunk* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a massive steel battleaxe, engraved with red serpents
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > bash

*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > -=+**+=-
*Kultunk* blasts your right arm hard.

-=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > nar axes bash of fail

You pound *Kultunk*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > You narrate 'axes bash of fail'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten >
You pound *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Beaten > bash
-=+**+=-
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

-=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!
*Antioch* has arrived from the north. <-- TOO LATE MY FRIEND and is he here just to loot?

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
Divina narrates '15
seconds til Raz shows up
after Isabel zerks'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk:
Critical >
You pound *Kultunk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
*Antioch* now follows *Kultunk*. <-- This means warr!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
*Antioch* blasts your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical > na antioch here

*Antioch* looks at you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical > A shrill piercing scream reverberates
through the area.
*Antioch* blasts your right arm hard.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left foot.
You narrate 'antioch here'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
Lexi narrates 'hahaha'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk:
Critical > bash

*Kultunk* blasts your body.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left leg hard.
*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
*Antioch* blasts your body.
*Kultunk* blasts your left foot hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
*Antioch* barely blasts your right foot.
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical > -=+**+=-
*Antioch* blasts your head.

-=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical > nar come

*Antioch* blasts your head.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left arm very hard.
*Antioch* blasts your right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical > You narrate 'come' <-- My awesome backup is about to make sure I don't die again

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Critical >
*Antioch* blasts your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.
*Kultunk* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness... <-- Yess

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Antioch* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched > kill $target$ <-- Nooo!
bash
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched >
*Antioch* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=+*
*Antioch* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+=- -=
You pound *Antioch*'s body.
*Antioch* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

As *Antioch* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! <-- Ulp

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched >
*Antioch* blasts your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched >
You pound *Antioch*'s left arm.
*Antioch* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched > nar quick :P he incap am crit
bash
You narrate 'quick :P he incap am crit' <-- Desperation and despair!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched >
*Antioch* blasts your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=+*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Antioch* barely blasts your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The sun sets.
*Kultunk* regains consciousness. <-- Insult to injury
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+=- -=
Your bash at *Antioch* sends him sprawling! <-- Last chance!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched >
*Kultunk* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Antioch*'s right hand hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched >
Raeza narrates 'zone
blight' <-- Realised too late I didn't narrate where exactly (other than a moved to allw ages ago)


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch:
Scratched >
Lexi has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse. <-- FINALLY

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched >
Lexi leaves north riding a warhorse. <-- Heartbreak!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Antioch: Scratched >
*someone* blasts your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned! <-- further insult to injury

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell raeza uhh
You tell Raeza 'uhh' <-- Betrayal!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > rest
You rest your tired bones.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell guardian prerolledstats
You tell the Guardian
'prerolledstats'
The Guardian tells you
'Tell me kit if you need
a kit.'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you
'You now have 78%
pracced in track.'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Lexi narrates 'rips
both'


* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Raeza narrates 'rip
rip' <-- What? How?!


!!!!!

What happened next?

Asandra
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by Asandra » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:31 pm

p
k darkfriend
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lady Raeza Dovoros is here, fighting Antioch, riding a pale destrier.
Lexi of Tarabon is here, fighting Antioch, riding a warhorse.
*Antioch* is here, fighting Lexi.
*Kultunk* is lying here, stunned.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Lexi fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Raeza strikes *Antioch*'s right foot.
Lexi pierces *Antioch*'s right leg.
*Antioch* tries to blast Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >

You sense Lexi is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
k dark

Lexi fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
You barely strike *Antioch*'s right leg.
You sense Raeza connecting to the True Source.

tgt dark
First target is set as: dark.
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Lexi: Wounded - Antioch: Hurt >

You barely strike *Antioch*'s head.
Raeza barely strikes *Antioch*'s body.
Lexi barely pierces *Antioch*'s body.

wea
weather
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Lexi: Wounded - Antioch: Hurt >
The temperature is about 90 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a calm wind comes from the north.
Lexi avoids being bashed by *Antioch* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Lexi: Wounded - Antioch: Hurt >

You sense Raeza is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Lexi: Wounded - Antioch: Hurt >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Lexi: Wounded - Antioch: Hurt >
se
embrace

You sense Lexi is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Lexi: Wounded - Antioch: Hurt >
You barely strike *Antioch*'s body.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

r
channel 'hailstorm' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Lexi: Wounded - Antioch: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
Raeza throws a fireball at *Antioch*, who screams in pain.
=+**
You sense Raeza is channeling saidar.
+

Lexi pierces *Antioch*'s left foot.
Lexi's icy spikes shred *Kultunk*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Kultunk* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kultunk*'s death cry.
=
Ok.
You bring together flows of water and air, sending large stones of frozen ice at *Antioch*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Lexi: Wounded - Antioch: Wounded >

Lexi avoids being bashed by *Antioch* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Antioch: Wounded >
r
channel 'hailstorm' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
Raeza barely strikes *Antioch*'s body.
Lexi barely pierces *Antioch*'s body.
Raeza throws a fireball at *Antioch*, who screams in pain.
*+=
Ok.
You bring together flows of water and air, sending large stones of frozen ice at *Antioch*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Raeza: Healthy - Antioch: Battered >
You sense Raeza is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Raeza: Healthy - Antioch: Battered >
r
channel 'hailstorm' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Lexi barely pierces *Antioch*'s head.
You sense Lexi is channeling saidar.
+**
Raeza avoids being bashed by *Antioch* who loses his balance and falls!
+=
Ok.
You bring together flows of water and air, sending large stones of frozen ice at *Antioch*.
Raeza throws a fireball at *Antioch*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Raeza: Healthy - Antioch: Critical >
r
channel 'hailstorm' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
You sense Raeza is channeling saidar.
-=
Lexi unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Antioch*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Antioch* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
+*
Lexi pierces *Antioch*'s left hand.
*Antioch* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Antioch*'s death cry.

Antioch
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:34 pm

Re: If only i had the balls to berserk :P

Post by Antioch » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:33 pm

I probably shouldn't have zerked, but what's life if you don't have fun with it? haha

Also, why are you using hailstorm you weirdo!

Post Reply