Downs and Ups

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Yaerin
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Downs and Ups

Post by Yaerin » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:00 pm

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Tarwin Lane
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar in ls

Rhys narrates 'find pat'

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You narrate 'in ls'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
The bountyhunter stands here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

A rat starts following you.
Someone bellows 'Argh, a trolloc! Someone save me!!!'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

nar nod
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
w
You narrate 'nod'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
r
y
[dism ]
You stop riding him.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [lead horse]
You start leading him.
A large destrier starts following you.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
nar 1e grocer
stat
You narrate '1e grocer'

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
x
You are a 234 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 9 inches, and you weigh 175.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 73.1 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:11 Wil:10 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 144, Dodging bonus: 46, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

l s
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
x
x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

stat
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You are a 234 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 9 inches, and you weigh 175.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 73.1 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:11 Wil:10 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 144, Dodging bonus: 46, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

l w
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > * HP:Critical MV:Strong >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
You try to slash *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* scythes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > *Razhak* scythes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran Lieutenant stops using a lantern.
*Trill* barely stabs your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
HP:Critical MP:Strong
You have scored 97299553 experience points and 264 quest points.
You need 1200447 exp to level and 136 qp to rank.
You have amassed 2 Turn points to date.
You have played 7 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Yaerin the Sun Captain [Rising Sun 5] (Level 48).
You are fighting Trill.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
nar on
mw
You narrate 'on'

f
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
*Trill* stabs your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Razhak* scythes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
*Razhak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*someone* scythes your body hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Rhys.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

...........

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chiko - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Yaerin - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Delion - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Rhys - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Rhys stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

sa they 5 then right?
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Delion scythes *Knuckle*'s body with Striking the Spark.

a
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You say 'they 5 then right?'

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Chiko drinks water from a water skin.
[k h.dark]
You barely slash *Knuckle*'s left leg.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Delion: Battered - Knuckle: Scratched > Chiko drinks water from a water
skin.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Delion: Battered - Knuckle: Scratched > You slash *Knuckle*'s left arm.
*Knuckle* pounds Delion's right leg.
Delion scythes *Knuckle*'s left leg with The Wood Grouse Dances.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Delion: Battered - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Delion: Battered - Knuckle: Hurt >

*Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Delion: Battered - Knuckle: Hurt >
*Knuckle* leaves east.
Chiko drinks water from a water skin.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
x

*Knuckle* has arrived from the east.
Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s right foot hard.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
Chiko stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
[k dark]
You tickle *Knuckle*'s left leg with your slash.
Delion scythes *Knuckle*'s left hand hard.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > Delion flows effortlessly into The Courtier
Taps His Fan.
Delion scythes *Knuckle*'s right foot hard.
You slash *Knuckle*'s left leg.
*Knuckle* pounds Rhys's body.
Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s body.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > *Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Beaten - Knuckle: Hurt > *Knuckle* leaves west.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Rhys leaves west riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Rhys leaves west riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
nar knucke new name
a
x
You narrate 'knucke new name'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.
Rhys leaves east riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Chiko Pico, Leashed to Felicia Sul'Dam is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Delion has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Chiko leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
nar think thats 6
You narrate 'think thats 6'

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

q
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chiko - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Delion - In the Foothills
Yaerin - In the Foothills
Rhys - In the Foothills

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Rhys leaves west riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

a
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Rhys leaves east riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Chiko has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Rhys leaves east riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Rhys leaves west riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Rhys leaves west riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Rhys leaves north riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

Before the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
Delion has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Rhys leaves north riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

End of the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.
Rhys leaves south riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

Before the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
Delion has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
You barely slash *Knuckle*'s body.
Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s left arm.
Delion gracefully changes forms to The Swallow Takes Flight.
Delion scythes *Knuckle*'s body hard.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > Delion scythes *Knuckle*'s right hand hard.
Rhys barely blasts *Knuckle*'s head.
*Knuckle* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Knuckle*'s body with your slash.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > *Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > *Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > Delion scythes *Knuckle*'s body hard.
You barely slash *Knuckle*'s left leg.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > Chiko throws a fireball at *Knuckle*, who screams in
pain.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Rhys sends *Knuckle* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Battered > Delion flows effortlessly into The Wood Grouse Dances.
Delion scythes *Knuckle*'s right arm very hard.
Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s right foot hard.
You barely slash *Knuckle*'s body.
Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s right hand hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Beaten >

Delion stops using a wickedly scythed longsword.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Beaten >
Chiko throws a fireball at *Knuckle*, who screams in pain.
Delion draws a copper headed throwing axe from a bronze belt of odd design with a flash of steel.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical >
Delion throws a copper headed throwing axe at *Knuckle*.

ali j k knuckle
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical >
j
Ok.

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > A copper headed throwing axe arcs through the air.
[k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > [k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s body.
You barely slash *Knuckle*'s body.
[k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > *Knuckle* grunts in pain as he is struck by a copper
headed throwing axe.
[k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s body.
[k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > *Knuckle* leaves north.
[k knuckle]
You tickle *Knuckle*'s right arm with your slash.
*Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rhys blasts *Knuckle*'s body.
*Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > [k knuckle]
You do the best you can!
Delion wields a wickedly scythed longsword in a two-handed grip.

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > [k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > [k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > [k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > [k knuckle]
You do the best you can!
Delion barely scythes *Knuckle*'s body.

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical > [k knuckle]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Knuckle: Critical >
j
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Chiko unleashes a fireball at *Knuckle*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Knuckle* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Knuckle*'s death cry.
[k knuckle]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k knuckle]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k knuckle]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k knuckle]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k knuckle]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
nar rip knuckle

Rhys gets a copper headed throwing axe from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a backpack from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Knuckle.
Rhys gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Knuckle.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You narrate 'rip knuckle'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
nar now its 5
ss
You narrate 'now its 5'

...............

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Joness* has arrived from the north.
*Byrg* has arrived from the north.
*Byrg* blasts your body extremely hard.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Joness* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded >
nar mt
You slash *Byrg*'s left leg.
*Byrg* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You narrate 'mt'

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded >
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded >

*Razhak* has arrived from the south.
*Joness* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded >
*Razhak* scythes your left hand hard.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded >
c
You panic and attempt to flee!

f
You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
[clo passage]
I see no passage here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
s
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Chiko Pico, Leashed to Felicia Sul'Dam is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lord Delion al'Trasegar the Weasel Hunter is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Iblis of Andor is standing here.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Fermin from Two Rivers is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rhys leaves north riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Andor is standing here.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rhys leaves north riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Andor is standing here.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rhys leaves north riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Andor is standing here.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Joness* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Delion has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Chiko has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Razhak* starts leading a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion now follows Razhak.
*Byrg* tries to blast Chiko, but she parries successfully.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Iblis barely stabs *Razhak*'s body.
Rhys leaves north riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Delion has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Rhys leaves south riding a jet black courser.
You follow Rhys.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Chiko Pico, Leashed to Felicia Sul'Dam is here, fighting Byrg, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Iblis of Andor is here, fighting Razhak.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Chiko.
*Joness* is here, fighting Iblis.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Iblis.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Delion has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
You barely slash *Joness*'s body.
Rhys blasts *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
Delion scythes *Joness*'s body.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Joness: Scratched > Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s right leg
hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Joness: Scratched > Iblis narrates 'on'
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

cc
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Joness: Scratched >
x
[op passage]
I see no passage here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Joness: Scratched > Delion scythes *Joness*'s body with
The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback.
You barely slash *Joness*'s left leg.
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
*Byrg* tries to blast Chiko, but she parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Joness: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Joness: Hurt >
[bash ]


Chiko throws a fireball at *Byrg*, who screams in pain.

-
=
Fermin has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

+
Fermin pierces a shadow stallion's left hand into bloody fragments!
Iblis avoids being bashed by *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

*

Iblis avoids being bashed by *Joness* who loses his balance and falls!
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s left arm.
*Byrg* leaves south.

+
*Razhak* avoids being bashed by Rhys who loses his balance and falls!

=
A shadow stallion barely tickles Fermin's body with its hit.
Fermin pierces a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
Delion scythes *Joness*'s body with The Wood Grouse Dances.
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s body hard.

-
Delion looks at *Razhak*.


*Byrg* has arrived from the south.

-
*Byrg* leaves north.

=
As *Joness* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
stand

*Joness* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Joness* tickles Delion's right foot with his pound.
A shadow stallion tickles Fermin's body with its hit.
Fermin pierces a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
Delion scythes *Joness*'s body.
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s body hard.
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s head.
*Joness* leaves south.
*Joness* has arrived from the south.
Rhys clambers to his feet.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Joness* leaves north.
Rhys blasts a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
x
[k dark]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You stand up.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
You barely slash *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Delion gracefully changes forms to The River Undercuts the Bank.
Delion scythes a shadow stallion's right leg into bloody fragments!

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Iblis avoids being bashed by *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Battered > Delion gracefully changes forms to
The Falling Leaf.
Delion scythes a shadow stallion's right leg into bloody fragments!
You tickle *Razhak*'s body with your slash.
Rhys blasts a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.
A shadow stallion stops following Razhak.
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s right arm hard.
Iblis narrates 'raz bat'
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Battered >
[bash ]


Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s body.

-
Chiko throws a fireball at *Razhak*, who screams in pain.

=
+
Rhys barely blasts *Razhak*'s right foot.

*
*+
=-

Rhys blasts *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Razhak* tries to scythe Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis barely stabs *Razhak*'s body.

-
=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!
Fermin leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Critical >

Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s head.

ali j k razhak
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Critical >
cc
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Critical > [op passage]
I see no passage here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Critical >
Fermin has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

wav
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Razhak: Critical >

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Chiko throws streaks of Fire at *Razhak*, whose freshly charred corpse crumples to the ground.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You wave.

x
x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[k dark]
You try to slash *Tempest*, but he deflects the blow.
Rhys gets a backpack from the corpse of Razhak.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Tempest: Battered >
Delion stops using a wickedly scythed longsword.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Tempest: Battered >
nar lol
x
x
Iblis stabs *Tempest*'s body hard.
You narrate 'lol'
Fermin pierces *Tempest*'s body.
Rhys blasts *Tempest*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Tempest: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Tempest: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Delion wields a wickedly scythed longsword in a two-handed grip.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Tempest: Beaten >
*Tempest* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Tempest: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

cc
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Tempest: Beaten >
Fermin tickles *Tempest*'s body with his pierce.
Iblis stabs *Tempest*'s right foot.
*Tempest* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely slash *Tempest*'s body.
*Tempest* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Iblis stabs *Tempest*'s body.
[op passage]
I see no passage here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
You barely slash *Tempest*'s right leg.
Delion spins on one heel, changing forms to Moon Rises Over the Water.
Delion scythes *Tempest*'s body hard.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > Iblis stabs *Tempest*'s head.
*Tempest* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Iblis: Healthy - Tempest: Critical > *Tempest* leaves south riding a
shadow stallion.
[k dark]
You barely slash *Tempest*'s body.
Rhys sends *Tempest* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Tempest* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Tempest: Critical >
x
x
x
Rhys blasts *Tempest*'s body hard.
You slash *Tempest*'s head.
Tarwin's Gap is blanketed in darkness as the sun sets.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Critical >
Iblis stabs *Tempest*'s body hard.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Chiko unleashes a fireball at *Tempest*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Tempest* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tempest*'s death cry.

Delion
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Downs and Ups

Post by Delion » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:09 am

And taking down the fades gave us enough breathing room to take on the weasel hanging out next to Fal Dara. :D

Fermin
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Downs and Ups

Post by Fermin » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:51 pm

UPS and DOWNS


* HP:Battered MV:Weary > 0
Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A raven has arrived from the south.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > *Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
[kill razhak]
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > ff
f
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack you, but you dodge the attack.
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!shorned trolloc: Healthy >


*Razhak* closes the fence.

n
0
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You try to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
[kill razhak]
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > open fence

A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > Ok.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > sheath
draw spike
xxx
draw

*Razhak* closes the fence.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a shoufa with a black veil.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

[throw h.razhak] y - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
You throw a throwing spike at *Razhak*.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge a Dhai'mon trolloc's attempt to hack you.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
*Razhak* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a shoufa with a black veil.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

sheath
draw spike
xxx
draw
o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a shoufa with a black veil.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a jeweled wristcuff.

[throw h.razhak] y - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
You throw a throwing spike at *Razhak*.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your left leg very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
*Razhak* spasms in excruciating pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
Isabel narrates 'where now?'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a shoufa with a black veil.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > sheath
draw spike
xxx
draw
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a shoufa with a black veil.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a jeweled wristcuff.

[throw h.razhak] y - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
You throw a throwing spike at *Razhak*.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge a Dhai'mon trolloc's attempt to hack you.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your left hand very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > open fence

A throwing spike rips through *Razhak*'s guts as he collapses to the ground.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.

f
o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a shoufa with a black veil.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy > Ok.

You panic and attempt to flee!mshorned trolloc: Healthy >


A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to slash you.


You flee head over heels.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Razhak.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Desperation* has arrived from the south.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > g all corpse
s
You get a throwing spike from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a throwing spike from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a throwing spike from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a throwing spike from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Razhak.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Razhak.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Razhak.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Razhak.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > *Desperation* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary - Desperation: Wounded > f
Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You panic and attempt to flee!


You feel some dark power draining your life force...


*Desperation* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You feel some dark power draining your life force...

open fence

You feel some dark power draining your life force...


You feel some dark power draining your life force...

e

You feel some dark power draining your life force...

drop inky

A Dhai'mon trolloc joins Desperation's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins Desperation's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dhai'mon trolloc hacks your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pounds your body very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

iria
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Downs and Ups

Post by iria » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:53 pm

hah thats rough, made me chuckle.

Razhak
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Downs and Ups

Post by Razhak » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:13 pm

Even in Death.. I win :P

Davor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Downs and Ups

Post by Davor » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:45 pm

I’m confused what Razhak was doing. He didn’t engage, didn’t roll a bash, didnt open fence walk out and spam shut til back up came.

I can only imagine spam narrates if I NEED CHIEFS IN THE FENCE NOW GOD DMANIT!?!!

Just kidding. But what were you doing? Spamming fence shut dying?

ecthus
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Downs and Ups

Post by ecthus » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:05 pm

Projectiles interrupt bash timer. Think he must have been rolling disengage bashes that kept getting interrupted.

Funny log.

Razhak
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Downs and Ups

Post by Razhak » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:20 am

I had 2 trollocs 1 zone away. I closed the fence, I had mob engaged. I spammed the fence closed untill backup would arrive, trying to stay disengaged with my fully eqqed mob buffing Fermin for a wee bit.

However the projectiles fucked me over, I was rolling bashes trying for a bash to save my ass, but the projectiles interrupted and in the end killed me.

But who cares.. in death I still won :P

Post Reply