A warder, a lion and an eagle.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Jecks
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

A warder, a lion and an eagle.

Post by Jecks » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:53 pm

Prelude :

Torag had got me crit-beat inside Keep. Derick showed up and covered my rear while I went back into keep to get my horse which is when Kaej appeared. (I didn't find my horse)

The Courtyard
The view here is amazing. To the east and slightly south. east lie the twin
keeps which tower above everything. From here the vastness of the
destruction of the entire castle can be seen in its entirety. The roofs of
both keeps have collapsed in on themselves totally destroying the upper
levels of both keeps. Also most of the walls that used to provide excellent
protection against attack have nearly crumbled to nothing. A putrid smell
of decay can be sensed coming from the west, and a well lies to the south
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Torag* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Torag: Battered > bash
*
*Torag* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Torag* leaves north.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill h.dark
notice
They aren't here.

kill h.dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > scan n

*Torag* has arrived from the north.
A slinking Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the north. <---- Time for a tactical retreat.
A slinking Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the north.

------

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Entrance to the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The dreadguard says 'This is the will of the Great Lord!'
The dreadguard crushes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - the dreadguard: Scratched > e <---- Not today! (Got lucky no fireball)
f

You try to pound the dreadguard, but he deflects the blow.
A hooved trolloc joins the dreadguard's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
The dreadguard crushes your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

------

In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Torag* is sitting here.
*Kaej* is here, fighting YOU!
Lord Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is here, fighting Kaej, riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Beaten - Torag: Beaten > Timer now at 61 secs... Estimated Tic!

*Kaej* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Beaten - Torag: Beaten >
Derick blasts *Torag*'s head very hard.
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kaej* blasts your right hand.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Derick: Battered - Torag: Beaten > change mood wimpy

*Kaej* blasts your body very hard.
*Torag* leaves west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt >
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s left foot.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt >
A forest trolloc bellows '\^ vSJ z^t_ Xq IuSTD ?^` Qc nOESyeA ?vT TQHh TGDM_ ]wiOP vTP Zv ZBa j@n`_hYZu'

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > You pound *Kaej*'s right arm hard.
*Kaej* blasts your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > nar Off
notice
You narrate 'Off'

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > change mood wimpy
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > f
w
Derick intercepts *Torag*'s attack on his mount.
*Torag* stabs Derick's body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Overlooking the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

Derick has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier. <--- Ok team mate has arrived, time to move to a strategical position.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
n
They aren't here.
Derick leaves north riding a pale destrier. <----Hey! Where..

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
Crumbling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
Lord Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Derick leaves north riding a pale destrier. <---- You...

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > East of the Log
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
Lord Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Derick leaves west riding a pale destrier. <---- Going!?

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > l
Crossing the Log
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
Lord Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Derick leaves west riding a pale destrier. <---- Jokes aside, he was low and in survival mode. Good.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
Crossing the Log
You are standing upon a large log that serves as a bridge across the deep
gorge beneath you. Looking down affords a view of steep cliffs of gray stone
and a dark swamp at the bottom. The cliffs are quite sheer, though there seem
to be narrow ledges. To the east and west, a trail leads away from the log.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill h.dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jecks - Crossing the Log

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Kaej* has arrived from the west.
You barely pound *Kaej*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > change mood wimpy
kill dark
kill dark
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > You pound *Kaej*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > change mood wimpy
notice
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

- Kaej: Hurt >
*Kaej* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Derick narrates 'where are you' <---- Good communication.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt >
*Kaej* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt >
*Kaej* blasts your left hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt >
Derick narrates 'im beat' <---- Alright.

f
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kaej: Hurt > n
change mood wimpy

*Kaej* blasts your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You flee head over heels.
East of the Log
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Crumbling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Above the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar K get safe
n
You narrate 'K get safe' <--- No point making him take the risk of coming back for me.

-----

Trollocs lose my scent north of Keep and Derick was able to meet me in New Blight with an extra horse. We return to Blight and find Kaej and Trill. We are pushed back by Kaej's zerking prowess and Trill's expertise with a blade and regroup at Mire.

-----

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Northern End of a Blighted Mire
The mire becomes steadily more solid as it approaches a large outcropping
of purple gneiss, cutting off all access. A massive crevice splits the
rock, filled with crumbled stones which have fallen from above.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a horse leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A determined soldier patrols the border.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Derick says 'they'll horsetarget you'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > say Tsall good
You say 'Tsall good'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > say Going to go Stedding mobs after
You say 'Going to go Stedding mobs after' <---- Mire was too "strong" for a proper fight. Plan was to go to lesser mobs in Stedding.

------

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > Northern End of a Blighted Mire
The mire becomes steadily more solid as it approaches a large outcropping
of purple gneiss, cutting off all access. A massive crevice splits the
rock, filled with crumbled stones which have fallen from above.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a horse leaving south
*Trill* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A determined soldier patrols the border.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched >
*Kaej* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched >
*Kaej* barely blasts Derick's body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched >
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

say Going
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > f
s
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s right leg hard.
A Shienaran forestscout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
A Borderland soldier joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* stabs your body.
You say 'Going'

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > s
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > e
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > f

*Kaej* sends Derick sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > s
Mood changed to: Wimpy

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched > s
A Borderland soldier slashes Trill's body.
A Shienaran forestscout barely slashes Trill's body.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Trill's right leg.
*Kaej* blasts Derick's body.
You try to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* barely stabs your left leg.
*Trill* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

e
You flee head over heels.
Entering a Blighted Mire
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here.

-----

I played a minor amount of interference with Kaej, Trill and Byrg in Stedding while Derick was able to get away to Gap > Winding, I ran DF > Dusty crit. Time passed, Adael joined us and some miscommunication on how many had actually chased Derick down winding slowed down my counter attack. (Derick says 'YOURE bad with numbers') We find Kaej is still south, but is afk. So we wait around a little. When he returned we chased him to Blight where he put up a good fight and Byrg joined him.

-----

The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Kaej* is standing here.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a white destrier.
Derick has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Adael pounds *Kaej*'s body hard.
Derick blasts *Byrg*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You tickle a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg with your pound.

- l - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins Byrg's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a fade's fight!
*Byrg* blasts Derick's left arm hard.
Derick blasts *Byrg*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Kaej* blasts Adael's body.
Adael pounds *Kaej*'s head.

=
*Kaej* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Kaej* leaves south.

-
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Byrg* leaves west.

f
-
*Kaej* has arrived from the south.

kill kaej

*Kaej* blasts Adael's right arm hard.
As a Ghar'ghael trolloc avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
*Kaej* blasts Adael's body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Adael pounds a ramshorned trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Adael's right arm.
A fade slashes your body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Derick's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Adael's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Derick's head.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Adael leaves west riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
*Byrg* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
*Byrg* blasts Derick's left leg.
Derick sends *Byrg* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Derick sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Derick sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > f
e
n
kill kaej

Adael has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Adael pounds *Kaej*'s right foot.

You panic and attempt to flee!r'ghael trolloc: Scratched >


An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Adael's body with his cleave.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

An Ahf'frait trolloc barely tickles Adael's body with his cleave.
Derick blasts a ramshorned trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!
Derick blasts *Byrg*'s body into bloody fragments!
Derick blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A fade slashes your body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your left foot.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc hacks your body hard.

*Kaej* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Adael the Lord Captain is sitting here, riding a white destrier.
*Byrg* is sitting here.
*Kaej* is here, fighting Adael.
Lord Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Adael.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Adael.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You pound *Byrg*'s left foot into bloody fragments! <--- That's not normal...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded >
You pound *Byrg*'s right arm extremely hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Kaej's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Adael's right leg.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Adael's body.
*Kaej* blasts Adael's left leg.
Derick blasts a ramshorned trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!
Derick blasts *Byrg*'s head into bloody fragments!
Derick blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded > l byrg
People are stupid.
Shaidar Haran hisses 'The dark one is a bit of a dick.'
Someone speaks from the Dark 'Ah, the ultimate hypocrisy. Pkers can make non-pkers pk, but non-pkers can't force things on pkers. ;)'

Byrg has quite a few wounds. (Wounded)

*Byrg* is using:
<held> a black-laquered badge engraved with red serpents
<slung on back> a backpack
<wielded two-handed> a massive blackened-steel battleaxe

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded > byrg is now set as your target. <---- He's naked!? Ok!!

*Kaej* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded > nar Byrg naked <---- Communicate new target!

A fade slashes your head.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc hacks your left leg hard.
You pound *Byrg*'s body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Adael's body with his cleave.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Adael's body.
*Byrg* blasts Derick's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Derick's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Derick's left foot.

change mood brave
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded > *Kaej* leaves west.
You narrate 'Byrg naked'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Derick: Hurt - Byrg: Wounded > change mood brave

*Byrg* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
You pound a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes your body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Adael's left arm.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Adael's left leg with his cleave.
Derick blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Derick's right hand.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Derick's body with his cleave.
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Adael leaves west riding a white destrier.

kill byrg
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.ed >
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Byrg* blasts your head extremely hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill byrg
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > n
kill byrg
kill byrg
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You pound *Byrg*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
You pound *Byrg*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


nar Byrg naked
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > You narrate 'Byrg naked'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > f
kill byrg
You panic and attempt to flee!
Adael has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.


Adael pounds a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.


*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


A fade slashes your right leg hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc hacks your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Byrg* blasts your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Derick narrates 'good'

kill byrg

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'



Adael sends a Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

You flee head over heels.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > <--- Eek!

Derick narrates 'rip byrg' <--- Yay!


------

We proceed to chase Kaej into Keep. Where all three of us hover around crit-beat while killing mobs and trying to finish Kaej.

------

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
The view here is amazing. To the east and slightly south. east lie the twin
keeps which tower above everything. From here the vastness of the
destruction of the entire castle can be seen in its entirety. The roofs of
both keeps have collapsed in on themselves totally destroying the upper
levels of both keeps. Also most of the walls that used to provide excellent
protection against attack have nearly crumbled to nothing. A putrid smell
of decay can be sensed coming from the west, and a well lies to the south
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Adael the Lord Captain is standing here, riding a white destrier.
Lord Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > group all
change mood wimpy
Derick is now a member of your group.
Adael is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > diag derick
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.
Derick looks pretty hurt. (Beaten)

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* leaves west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Derick narrates 'heh'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > diag adael
Adael has some big nasty wounds and scratches. (Battered)

-----

We decide to make a tactical retreat that went horribly wrong..

-----

Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
Derick has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Adael has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout is resting here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Derick has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

ring >
The burly trolloc barely crushes Adael's body.
A muzzled trolloc joins the burly trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins the burly trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Derick's body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Derick's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Derick's body with his slash.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Adael pounds the burly trolloc's body.
The burly trolloc crushes Adael's body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 62 secs... Tic!
You feel parched from the hot weather.
*Kultunk* blasts Adael's right leg hard.

You flee head over heels.
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > nar I out <---- Yay!
You narrate 'I out'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The stonegate closes quietly.
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The stonegate closes quietly.
Ok.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier. <---- Yay!!
Adael leaves north riding a white destrier.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The stonegate closes quietly.
They aren't here.

open stonegate east
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > open stonegate east
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > open stonegate east
Ok.

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Derick - The Courtyard
Jecks - In Front of the Castle
Adael narrates 'lol i fled out'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill h.dark

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Adael narrates 'lucky'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Adael has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Kultunk* blasts Adael's body.
Adael assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s left leg very hard.
*Kultunk* blasts Adael's left foot.

nar Derick go tunnels
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill h.dark
You narrate 'Derick go tunnels'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You pound *Kultunk*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Scratched > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Scratched > open stonegate east
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Scratched >
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Scratched > open stonegate east
open stonegate east

You barely pound *Kultunk*'s right leg.
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s body very hard.
*Kultunk* blasts Adael's left leg hard.

open stonegate east
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt > open stonegate east
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt > open stonegate east
open stonegate east
It's already open!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt > open stonegate east
The stonegate closes quietly.
Ok.
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt > It's already open!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt > The stonegate closes quietly.
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt > It's already open!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt > The stonegate closes quietly.
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt >
The stonegate closes quietly.
Adael leaves west riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Kultunk* leaves north.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* leaves west.
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

notice
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
They aren't here.
Adael has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
w
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* has arrived from the west.
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.
Adael narrates '35 hps' <---- Yikes! Protect Adael!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.
You tickle *Kultunk*'s head with your pound.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > You do the best you can!
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > You do the best you can!
Derick narrates 'jumped' <----- Sweet!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > kill dark
*Kultunk* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* has arrived from the south.
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s right hand.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > You do the best you can!
*Kultunk* avoids being bashed by Adael who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > nar K otw <----- Save Derick Plan!
You narrate 'K otw '

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt >
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > nar To you
change mood wimpy
You narrate 'To you'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > *Kaej* has arrived from the east.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt >
Derick has arrived from the east. <----- Oh Hi!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Kaej* blasts Derick's right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > Derick blasts *Kaej*'s right leg.
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s body.
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s head.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Hurt > bash
*Kaej* sends Derick sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Kaej* blasts Derick's right leg.

*
*Kultunk* avoids being bashed by Adael who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Kaej* barely blasts Derick's body.

=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Kaej* barely blasts Derick's body.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Wounded > nar Hps ok Derick?

Adael clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Wounded > You narrate 'Hps ok Derick?'
Adael pounds *Kaej*'s head hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Wounded > rescue adael
rescue adael
rescue adael

Derick gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical - Kultunk: Wounded > You gallantly rescue Adael from the throes of battle!
Derick quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Derick looks more invigorated and ready to go.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > You barely pound *Kultunk*'s body.
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s right foot.
*Kaej* blasts Derick's body.
*Kaej* blasts Derick's body.
But you are too busy fighting him!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > But you are too busy fighting him!
Derick panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

Derick leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded >
Derick has arrived from the east.

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded >
Derick leaves south.

ng - Kultunk: Wounded >
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

TICK IN 4 SECONDS.

Adael sends *Kaej* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
You pound *Kultunk*'s left leg hard.
Adael pounds *Kaej*'s left foot hard.
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > nar Derick??

Adael narrates 'he crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > You narrate 'Derick??'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > nar Hps?
change mood wimpy
You narrate 'Hps?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > nar K
You pound *Kultunk*'s body.
Adael pounds *Kaej*'s left leg very hard.
You narrate 'K'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > nar OFf
change mood wimpy
You narrate 'OFf'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > Timer now at 62 secs... Estimated Tic!
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded > s

You flee head over heels.
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jecks - Dying Plains in the Blight <---- Wait for Adael...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier. <---- Yay!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
Adael leaves west riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w

*Kultunk* has arrived from the east. <---- Gj chasing

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* leaves west. <---- Speedy!
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* leaves west.
Rocky Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
Lord Adael the Lord Captain is standing here, riding a white destrier.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* leaves north. <---- Over chased, yay!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
Derick narrates 'am crit mire'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Adael narrates '40 hps here'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You narrate 'K'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
Derick narrates '24 hp dism'

-----

Adael and I regroup with Derick at Mire and we're short 1 horse. I go get a backup from stedding and we move back to blight.

-----

You narrate 'Wonder if Kaej mobbed'

Rocky Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.
Derick has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.
*Kaej* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
e
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Derick has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Derick has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the west.
*Kaej* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Kaej* blasts Derick's body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
Derick narrates 'nope lol'

nar 4n elbpow
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s body.
A raven now follows Derick.
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg very hard.
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s body hard.
*Kaej* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > You narrate '4n elbpow' <---- We were 4n 1w, but I knew Adael would have to run past us to get there.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > bash
*
*Kaej* sends Derick sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Kaej* blasts Derick's body.


*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Adael has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
Adael leaves east riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

*Kultunk* gets a package of iron rations from a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
*Kultunk* blasts your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kaej* blasts Derick's head.
*Kaej* blasts Derick's left foot.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
*Kultunk* drops a package of iron rations.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
Adael sends *Kultunk* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > nar Kaej zerk
You narrate 'Kaej zerk'

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > bash
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

Derick sends *Kaej* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s left leg very hard.
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s body.
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s body hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded >
Adael narrates 'oh the zerkness!'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

Derick narrates 'kaej is berserk'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Wounded > bash

Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s left leg hard.
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s right hand.

=
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s left leg very hard.
You tickle *Kultunk*'s body with your pound.
*Kaej* blasts Derick's body.
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered >
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.
You pound *Kultunk*'s head.
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s body hard.
*Kaej* avoids being bashed by Derick who loses his balance and falls!

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered >
*Kaej* sends Derick sprawling with a powerful bash!
Adael narrates 'kt batt'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > bash
TICK IN 4 SECONDS.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > bash

*Kaej* blasts Derick's body.

Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s body.unk: Battered >
You pound *Kultunk*'s body.
*Kaej* blasts Derick's body hard.


*Kaej* blasts Derick's left leg.
*Kaej* blasts Derick's right leg.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Timer now at 62 secs... Tic!

=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered >
Derick sends *Kaej* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered >
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s left leg hard.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left foot.
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s body hard.
Derick narrates 'im crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > bash
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > bash
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > bash
bash

Derick panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s head.
You pound *Kultunk*'s body.
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s body.
They already seem to be stunned.
Derick leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Beaten > bash
Cancelled.
-
*Kaej* blasts Adael's left leg.

*
Derick has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey. <---- Yes! So glad he came back.

nar Come
Cancelled.
Adael barely pounds *Kultunk*'s body.
*Kultunk* blasts your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You narrate 'Come' <---- I apologize for doubting your metal Lord Derick.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Kultunk: Beaten > bash

Derick blasts *Kaej*'s body.

= ed - Kultunk: Beaten >
*Kultunk* blasts your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
Adael avoids being bashed by *Kaej* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Derick blasts *Kaej*'s left leg.
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!
Adael sends *Kaej* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Beaten > Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s left arm very hard.
You pound *Kultunk*'s head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Beaten > bash

Derick blasts *Kaej*'s left arm very hard.
*Kaej* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kaej*'s death cry.
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s left leg hard.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left foot.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Critical >
Derick blasts *Kultunk*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Critical > bash
=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

*
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.


*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


Derick sends *Kultunk* sprawling with a powerful bash! <---- Saved my life.


Derick blasts *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.
Adael pounds *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.
*Kultunk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kultunk*'s death cry.

Definately a fun back and forth fight! And good on everyone sticking around low. That zerk attack dmg was so strong. 1 missed bash here or there and the tables could have been turned on us easily. We didn't understand why Byrg was naked but even then he nearly got me at that patty!
Thanks to Kultunk and Kaej for the balls to the walls Pk.

Derick
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Re: A warder, a lion and an eagle.

Post by Derick » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:49 am

Yeah was good times. Almost died a few times

Dhela
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 2:06 am

Re: A warder, a lion and an eagle.

Post by Dhela » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:51 am

Fun read, everyone was low. I like the zerkness by DS, went all in.

Monsoon
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: A warder, a lion and an eagle.

Post by Monsoon » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:00 am

i actually thought the adael flee at the end that put kt and kaej on bashed jecks was going to swing it.

Post Reply