well played, but not sure this is fun for anyone

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
achillies
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

well played, but not sure this is fun for anyone

Post by achillies » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:44 pm

dge of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here, being ridden by you.
Isktamost of Two Rivers is standing here, riding |2| jet black courser
*Hegel* is here, fighting Trevor.
*Rig* is here, fighting Trevor, riding |1| shadow stallion
Trevor de'Vallio is here, fighting Hegel.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the east.
Trevor says 'get on ls so i can bond you'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isktamost leaves west riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill dark

*Hegel* swiftly dodges Trevor's attempt to slash him.
*Hegel* barely pierces Trevor's left arm.
Trevor panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > 0
b
You slash *Rig*'s body.
Trevor leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

[bash ] resh - Rig: Scratched >

*
*Rig* scythes your body.
*Rig* scythes your right arm hard.


*Hegel* pierces a Red Eagle warrior's left arm.

-
Isktamost has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.


Isktamost tries to blast *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
As *Rig* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Kaej* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Kaej* blasts Isktamost's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Hegel swiftly dodges a Red Eagle warrior's attempt to hit him.
The ratter leaves west.
*Hegel* barely pierces a Red Eagle warrior's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > nar rig zerk
You narrate 'rig zerk'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
Isktamost sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
*Hegel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > saa

*Hegel* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
You slash *Rig*'s body hard.
*Kaej* blasts Isktamost's left leg.
Isktamost blasts *Rig*'s left leg hard.
*Kaej* sends Isktamost sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > l

*Kaej* blasts Isktamost's head hard.
Trevor narrates 'am with banker atm'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > Edge of the Green
A view of the Green extends to the east and south, with the source of the
sweet Winespring Water lying directly to the south. The water bursts forth
from a rocky outcropping, strong enough to barrel a man over. Two low,
railed footbridges cross the stream a bit downstream from the source. The
stream widens further to the east, where the Wagon Bridge lies next to a
stone building that houses the only inn of the village, the Winespring Inn.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Kaej* is here, fighting Isktamost.
Isktamost of Two Rivers is sitting here, riding |1| jet black courser
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
|2| A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is sitting here, riding |1| shadow stallion
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > b
You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kaej* blasts Isktamost's right hand.
[bash ]


Isktamost intercepts *Hegel*'s attack on his mount.
*Hegel* pierces Isktamost's body.

=
Trevor narrates 'omw'

*
*Kaej* blasts Isktamost's left foot hard.


*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Trevor has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
Trevor slashes *Kaej*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
Trevor barely slashes *Kaej*'s right leg.
A villager screams 'Shadowspawn! Run for your lives!!!'
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves east.
*Hegel* pierces Isktamost's body.
*Kaej* blasts Isktamost's left leg hard.
*Rig* gazes deeply at Isktamost...
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect Isktamost.
*Rig* scythes your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
Isktamost narrates 'i zerk new name, hegel'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > cpo
0
b

A hunter for the horn has arrived from the east.
A hunter for the horn tries to slash Hegel, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* scythes your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
A hunter for the horn tries to slash Hegel, but he parries successfully.
A hunter for the horn stops using a lantern.
*Hegel* pierces Isktamost's body.
*Rig* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect you.
*Rig* scythes your head hard.
*Rig* points a perfect crystalline rod at you.
A perfect crystalline rod sparkles in your face!
The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
*someone* avoids being bashed by someone who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
Someone avoids being bashed by *someone* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
Someone sends *someone* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt >
Someone blasts *someone*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt > Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* tickles someone's head with his pierce.
You slash *someone*'s body hard.
Someone blasts *someone*'s left leg very hard.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt > hold lantern
[bash ]
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt >
Someone slashes *someone*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt > l
Grab lantern? Who what where?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt > b
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt > [bash ]
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Someone barely slashes *someone*'s right arm.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's right leg.
You try to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.
Someone blasts *someone*'s left leg very hard.
Someone blasts *someone*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
Someone avoids being bashed by *someone* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's body.
You try to slash *someone*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt > get draught pack
There doesn't seem to be a draught in a backpack.

- Rig: Hurt >
*someone* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt >
Someone sends *someone* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone slashes *someone*'s right foot.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Hurt >
Someone barely slashes *someone*'s left leg.
Someone tries to slash someone, but he dodges the attack.
*someone* tickles someone's body with his pierce.
Someone blasts *someone*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
Someone blasts *someone*'s body very hard.
Someone avoids being bashed by *someone* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded > nar htf am i blind

Someone tries to slash someone, but he dodges the attack.
*someone* tickles someone's body with his pierce.
Someone blasts *someone*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* intercepts someone's attack on his mount.
Someone slashes *someone*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded > Someone blasts *someone*'s body very hard.
You narrate 'htf am i blind'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Hurt - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* tries to blast someone, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Hurt - Rig: Wounded >
Someone slashes *someone*'s body.
Someone tries to slash someone, but he dodges the attack.
*someone* barely pierces someone's body.
You try to slash *someone*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Hurt - Rig: Wounded > cpo
0
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Hurt - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* avoids being bashed by someone who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Hurt - Rig: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.
*someone* sends someone sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone narrates 'on rig'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Hurt - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* sends someone sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Hurt - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* blasts someone's body hard.
Someone tries to slash someone, but he dodges the attack.
*someone* pierces someone's head.
You try to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.
*someone* scythes someone's body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
Something sparkles in the face of someone!
The air around someone's eyes seems to catch fire, blinding him.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* scythes someone's left foot.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* blasts someone's body very hard.
Someone tries to slash someone, but he dodges the attack.
*someone* pierces someone's right hand.
You try to slash *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
*someone* scythes someone's left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* avoids being bashed by someone who loses his balance and falls!
Someone narrates 'am blind'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's left arm.
You try to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* blasts someone's right foot extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
Someone avoids being bashed by *someone* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
Someone barely hits someone's right leg.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's left leg.
You try to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* sends someone sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded > nar achillies blidn too

Someone sends *someone* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
*someone* blasts someone's body hard.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's body.
You slash *someone*'s body hard.
Someone blasts *someone*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered > You narrate 'achillies blidn too'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
*someone* blasts someone's body hard.
Someone blasts *someone*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
*someone* blasts someone's body.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* pierces someone's left arm.
You try to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.
Someone blasts *someone*'s body hard.

nar rig batt
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered > You narrate 'rig batt'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
*someone* blasts someone's left leg extremely hard.
Someone blasts *someone*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
Someone barely tickles someone's body with his hit.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's right arm.
*someone* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
Someone barely blasts *someone*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
Someone narrates 'am blind'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
*someone* pierces someone's left leg.
Someone blasts *someone*'s right arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
Someone narrates 'stay in guys rig losing'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
Someone tickles someone's body with his hit.
*someone* blasts someone's left leg hard.
Someone tries to slash someone, but he dodges the attack.
*someone* pierces someone's head.
*someone* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*someone* sends someone sprawling with a powerful bash!

- Rig: Battered >
*someone* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
*someone* scythes your left foot.
*someone* blasts someone's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
Someone sends *someone* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
*someone* blasts someone's body very hard.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's body.
Someone blasts *someone*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered > nar zerking then
8

Someone tickles someone's right foot with his hit.
*someone* blasts someone's right hand into bloody fragments!
Someone tries to slash someone, but he dodges the attack.
*someone* pierces someone's right arm.
Someone blasts *someone*'s body hard.
*someone* tickles someone's head with his pierce.
Someone blasts *someone*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > You narrate 'zerking then'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >
*someone* scythes your left leg hard.
Someone barely tickles someone's left leg with his hit.
Someone tries to slash someone, but he dodges the attack.
*someone* barely pierces someone's left hand.
You slash *someone*'s body very hard.
Someone blasts *someone*'s left arm hard.

l
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > You try to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.
Someone blasts *someone*'s left arm.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >
*someone* sends someone sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >
*someone* blasts someone's body hard.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* tickles someone's body with his pierce.
You try to slash *someone*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >
Someone avoids being bashed by *someone* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >
*someone* avoids being bashed by someone who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Beaten >
*someone* blasts someone's body very hard.
You slash *someone*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical > nar rig beat
You narrate 'rig beat'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* blasts someone's left leg hard.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* tickles someone's body with his pierce.
You try to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical > l

*someone* scythes someone's right arm hard.
*someone* blasts someone's body hard.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Someone hates your guts!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
Someone narrates 'dont know where i am at sorry'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* blasts your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* scythes someone's body hard.
Someone screams 'Shadowspawn! Run for your lives!!!'
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's right arm.
You try to slash *someone*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* avoids being bashed by someone who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
You try to slash *someone*, but he dodges the attack.

- Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* blasts your right leg.
*someone* scythes someone's body hard.
Someone tries to slash someone, but he parries successfully.
*someone* tickles someone's right hand with his pierce.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* blasts your body.
*someone* scythes someone's left hand hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*someone* blasts your left hand.
*someone* scythes someone's body.
Someone swiftly dodges someone's attempt to slash him.
*someone* barely pierces someone's right arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Someone sends *someone* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Isktamost: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings *someone* through the air.
The explosion flings *someone* through the air.
The explosion flings someone through the air.
Ouch! The explosion sends shards of rock through your body.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > n
n
0
0
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

0
0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 0
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 0
0
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 0
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > n
w
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Someone narrates 'omfg'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar he rip?
You narrate 'he rip?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > e
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > look

Someone narrates 'no'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > exit
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > w
w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Someone narrates 'chortlesnorfling fireworks saved him'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > s
w
w
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Someone narrates 'i blind now'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > s
w
w
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > s
w
w
Someone narrates 'on him somewhere'
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Someone narrates 'anyone able to let me know what room i am in'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > yell hahahaha

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hegel: Hurt > You bellow 'hahahaha'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hegel: Hurt >
You regain consciousness.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hegel: Hurt >
Someone narrates 'nope i gonna die now'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hegel: Hurt > f
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hegel: Hurt > e
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hegel: Hurt > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* HP:Critical MV:Full > e
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* HP:Critical MV:Full > e
e
e

*someone* tickles your right leg with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

e
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Hegel: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Hegel: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Hegel: Hurt > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Hegel: Hurt > e
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You try to slash *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
*someone* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You panic and attempt to flee!

e
e
e
e
You flee head over heels.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
*someone* tickles your left leg with his pierce.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > s
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > s
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A lantern has been left here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Isyvae Siena is standing here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical

Hegel
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Re: well played, but not sure this is fun for anyone

Post by Hegel » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Definitely one of the weirdest tics and a half I've had on the mud. It's just bad luck to get robbed by a random blinding rod and then by works.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded > Rig scythes *Achillies*'s left leg
hard.
A Red Eagle warrior barely tickles Kaej's left leg with his hit.
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
You barely pierce *Isktamost*'s left hand.
*Achillies* slashes Rig's body very hard.
*Isktamost* blasts Rig's left arm hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded >
*Achillies* tries to slash Rig, but he parries successfully.
*Isktamost* blasts Rig's left arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded > Kaej sends a Red Eagle warrior
sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Wounded > Kaej blasts a Red Eagle warrior's
body hard.
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.
You tickle *Isktamost*'s body with your pierce.
*Achillies* tries to slash Rig, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Battered >
*Isktamost* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Battered >
Rig avoids being bashed by *Isktamost* who loses his balance and falls!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten - Isktamost: Battered > Kaej blasts a Red Eagle warrior's
body very hard.
*Achillies* slashes Rig's left arm very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
mw

Kaej blasts a Red Eagle warrior's left leg hard.
A villager stops using a lantern.
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.
You tickle *Isktamost*'s body with your pierce.
*Achillies* tries to slash Rig, but he parries successfully.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.
Rig gets a bunch of fireworks from a small purse.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
Rig lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
Rig narrates 'okay'

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > Rig scythes *Isktamost*'s right
arm hard.
Kaej blasts a Red Eagle warrior's body hard.
A Red Eagle warrior is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear a Red Eagle warrior's death cry.
A Red Eagle warrior realizes that Achillies is a jerk!
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of a Red Eagle warrior.
You get a pair of chainmail leggings from the corpse of a Red Eagle warrior.
You get a set of chainmail sleeves from the corpse of a Red Eagle warrior.
You get a thick mail shirt from the corpse of a Red Eagle warrior.
You get a chain coif from the corpse of a Red Eagle warrior.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves south.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
Kaej blasts *Achillies*'s body.
Rig narrates 'works time'

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
Rig scythes *Isktamost*'s body hard.
A villager gesticulates strangely.
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.
You barely pierce *Isktamost*'s right arm.
*Achillies* tries to slash Rig, but he dodges the attack.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
Rig avoids being bashed by *Isktamost* who loses his balance and falls!
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
5
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > *Achillies* tries to slash Rig,
but he dodges the attack.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.
Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
5
Kaej sends *Achillies* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > Kaej blasts *Achillies*'s right
leg.
Rig scythes *Isktamost*'s body hard.
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Isktamost*'s right hand with your pierce.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
5
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.
Rig narrates 'set off works'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > [get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

5
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
5
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered > Kaej blasts *Achillies*'s body.
Rig scythes *Isktamost*'s left hand hard.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior seems to be empty.
Rig narrates 'maybe'

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical - Isktamost: Battered >
Kaej blasts *Achillies*'s left hand.
Rig scythes *Isktamost*'s body.
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.
You barely pierce *Isktamost*'s right arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Western End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The Winespring Water bursts forth here, strong enough to barrel a man over.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
s
On the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
n
n
Western End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The Winespring Water bursts forth here, strong enough to barrel a man over.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > *KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
Yard Outside a Manor
A wood-built manor the size of a large farmhouse has been constructed to
the north. While originally it may have been some distance from the edge of
the village, newly built homes now threaten to engulf it. The flying banner
of a Red Eagle has been placed on a flag pole outside the manor's great
doors. A balcony on the top floor overlooks the street and much of the
village. The heart of the village lies eastwards.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A large man with wide shoulders bars the doorway.
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
The door guard slashes your right arm.
You pierce the door guard's right arm hard.
The door guard slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full - the door guard: Scratched >
nar you good?
You narrate 'you good?'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full - the door guard: Scratched >

You try to pierce the door guard, but he deflects the blow.
The door guard slashes your body very hard.

f
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - the door guard: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Side Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
West: A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
e
e
Village Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Village Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Rig narrates 'yea'

w
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
w
Village Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: Kaej the Wretched Predator is standing here.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Side Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
West: A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
Kaej the Wretched Predator is standing here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Rig narrates 'lol'

n
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
w
Kaej leaves east.
Yard Outside a Manor
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A large man with wide shoulders bars the doorway.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >

The door guard says 'Tu^ Mf@VORpV Vyp Wjk] `uA CTmCnf JJW? WQVeqW '
The door guard slashes your left hand hard.

n
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - the door guard: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - the door guard: Scratched >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - the door guard: Scratched >

You pierce the door guard's body.
The door guard slashes your body hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - the door guard: Scratched >
mw
f
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full - the door guard: Scratched > You panic and attempt to
flee!

q
e
e
You try to pierce the door guard, but he deflects the blow.
The door guard slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You flee head over heels.
Side Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
West: A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hegel - Side Street
Kaej - The Master Blacksmith's Cramped Armoury
Rig - Small Path by the Water
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Village Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Village Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
e
Kaej has arrived from the west.
At the Northern Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A grim storyteller reads from a journal.
West: Kaej the Wretched Predator is standing here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s
Kaej has arrived from the west.
North Road Through the Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: Kaej the Wretched Predator is standing here.
East: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
South: The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.
West: A deft herbalist stands here, packaging herbs.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'palisee'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
n

Rig narrates 'e gate'

n
o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > At the Northern Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A grim storyteller reads from a journal.

n
o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Kaej the Wretched Predator is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Kaej narrates 'north?'

n
h
o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: Kaej the Wretched Predator is standing here.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


h
-=
Kaej narrates 'ok'

o
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


h
-
Rig narrates 'beat isk bashed'

o
=
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*

Kaej narrates 'am north'

*
+=
-
-
Kaej has arrived from the east.

=
Kaej leaves south.

+
*
*Achillies* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Achillies* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Achillies: Critical >

Achillies bellows '_dMtdCvP'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Achillies: Critical >

A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
*Achillies* regains consciousness.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical >
nar rip achililes
x
x
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'rip achililes'

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > *Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical >
x
*Achillies* leaves east.
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
e
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Thick Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Edge of the Field
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Achillies* is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
You tickle *Achillies*'s right leg with your pierce.
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Rig narrates 'lol'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > *Achillies* tries to slash you, but you deflect the
blow.
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
You pierce *Achillies*'s body.
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Achillies* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kaej narrates 'nice'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > *Achillies* leaves west.
*Achillies* has arrived from the west.
[k human]
You tickle *Achillies*'s left leg with your pierce.
*Achillies* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Achillies: Critical >

You pierce *Achillies*'s body hard.
*Achillies* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Achillies*'s death cry.

Rig
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: well played, but not sure this is fun for anyone

Post by Rig » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:26 am

Now I am ultra dead

Razhak
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: well played, but not sure this is fun for anyone

Post by Razhak » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:14 am

I bet it was fun for Rig!

Amria
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:19 am

Re: well played, but not sure this is fun for anyone

Post by Amria » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:24 pm

Havn't seen a blinding rod in forever... how many charges do they have these days?
But yeah, damn those works, I was sitting here going, hell yeah, they're going to rip him, while all blinded :p

Terri
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Re: well played, but not sure this is fun for anyone

Post by Terri » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:47 am

Can you not use a draught?

achillies
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: well played, but not sure this is fun for anyone

Post by achillies » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:45 am

just dropped from col - wish i had some

Post Reply