One by one, the Reavers fall

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Walker
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by Walker » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:17 am

I awake in the cavalry barracks in Saldaea and Trevor calls for assistance in Fal Dara. I hop in the coach to Fal Dara as Ryzom rides up from Tar Valon…

---------------

Trevor narrates 'am beat'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > nar am close
stat
You narrate 'am close'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You are a 257 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 69.4 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:13 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 143, Dodging bonus: 84, Parrying bonus: 157
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 200 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

sc
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You have 401(401) hit and 159(159) movement points.
You have scored 107117071 experience points and 1908 quest points.
You need 1382929 exp to level and 1092 qp to rank.
You have amassed 92 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Walker the Commander [Saldaean Cavalry 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > nar Dory FD?
You narrate 'Dory FD?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > who f
Females
---------
Zakrha of the Borderlands
Chalinda of Tarabon
Etain of Tarabon
Kali the Tower Accepted [White Tower]

4 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > l
Inside a Wooden Coach
The coach going between Fal Dara and Maradon is a simple, yet functional
one. Simple brown curtains and seats made in leather make the interior seem
somewhat spartan. The windows have traces of mud and dirt on them from the
outside, and judging by how high up they can be found on the window, the
driver must be pushing his horses to the maximum of their strength.
[ obvious exits: ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > nar oh she's not on anymore
The coach jumps slightly as the wheels pass over bumps in the road.
You narrate 'oh she's not on anymore'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > view stru
BETA TESTING: In the Struggle this month of Aine, year 1325 ...

the Light side has killed 158 levels of the Dark and collected 57 tps;
the Dark side has killed 200 levels of the Light and collected 77 tps;
the Seanchan have killed 0 levels of the Light and collected 0 tps;
and the Aiel yet are unseen.

So far,
the Light side has 98390 total Tarmon Gaidon points, after winning 0 last month;
the Dark side has 114920 total Tarmon Gaidon points, after winning 20 last month;
the Seanchan have 14400 total Tarmon Gaidon points, after winning 0 last month.


* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > nar she die?
You narrate 'she die?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > l
Inside a Wooden Coach
The coach going between Fal Dara and Maradon is a simple, yet functional
one. Simple brown curtains and seats made in leather make the interior seem
somewhat spartan. The windows have traces of mud and dirt on them from the
outside, and judging by how high up they can be found on the window, the
driver must be pushing his horses to the maximum of their strength.
[ obvious exits: ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > st
You are already standing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > l
Inside a Wooden Coach
The coach going between Fal Dara and Maradon is a simple, yet functional
one. Simple brown curtains and seats made in leather make the interior seem
somewhat spartan. The windows have traces of mud and dirt on them from the
outside, and judging by how high up they can be found on the window, the
driver must be pushing his horses to the maximum of their strength.
[ obvious exits: ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
One of the coach's horses snorts loudly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Ryzom narrates 'byrg'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Ryzom narrates 'is out side'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Ryzom narrates 'snicker'
Kali narrates 'I can come fd again but naked atm, can't fight'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > st
You are already standing.
Trevor narrates 'get in here'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The coach slows down as it approaches Fal Dara.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > sc
You have 401(401) hit and 159(159) movement points.
You have scored 107117071 experience points and 1908 quest points.
You need 1382929 exp to level and 1092 qp to rank.
You have amassed 92 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Walker the Commander [Saldaean Cavalry 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Ryzom narrates 'coming'

nar dont come naked
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You narrate 'dont come naked'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > st
You are already standing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > nar am here
You narrate 'am here'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > rh
[ride horse]
They're not here to be ridden.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > rh
[ride horse]
They're not here to be ridden.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Kali narrates 'ok nvm then'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > look
0
The coach has arrived at Fal Dara.
You are helped out of the coach by the driver.
Coach Stop Outside the Walls of Fal Dara
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, but the way south is blocked by
thick brush and bramble.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walker - Coach Stop Outside the Walls of Fal Dara

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > hr
n
c
e
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [call ]
You call for the DogGate to be opened.
The DogGate is opened from the other side.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Inside the Dog Gate
A small iron gate is built into the wall to the west. This gate is rarely
used and only guarded by a few men. To the east the Keep looms over the
city, and the road to the south leads into the city itself.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
s
Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

rh
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Coach Stop Outside the Walls of Fal Dara
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, but the way south is blocked by
thick brush and bramble.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

n
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
[ride horse]
You start riding her.
Trevor narrates 'i rip'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
Inside the Dog Gate
A small iron gate is built into the wall to the west. This gate is rarely
used and only guarded by a few men. To the east the Keep looms over the
city, and the road to the south leads into the city itself.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
s
s
Road Inside the City Walls
This huge stone road runs to the north and south. Just to the north
lies the Dog Gate and the road to the south takes a sharp bend eastward.
Torches line the wall providing dim but adequate light.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
e
Bend in the Road
This large paved road takes a sharp bend to the north and east. The
outer wall of the city lies to the west and has been cleared of all
vegetation. To the north the road stretches on and to the east it leads
back into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
n
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
Merchants Row
This street is part of the commercial district of Fal Dara. To the north lies
an inn called "The Peaceful Knight's Rest" and to the south lies a tavern full
of cheer. To the east lies the main road to the keep, and to the west lies a
small square that appears quite empty.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
The Crossing
Northward along the thoroughfare lies the great keep of Fal Dara. Running to
the east and west is the row of shops where local merchants ply their trades.
The ceaseless banging of a smithy comes from the east, while the equally
unmistakeable sounds of a tavern come from the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Ryzom narrates 'go'
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A tunic made of bearskin has been dropped here.
A flat, wide leather wristband lies here.
A necklace of shiny black links has been dropped here. [2]
A long perfectly carved staff lies on the ground.
A slightly dented rimmed round helmet has been left here.
A tunic of fine chain lies in a bundle here.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A sturdy pair of boots with metal caps covering the toes rest here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > dism
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
Center of the Courtyard
Across the courtyard before you stands the true Keep of Fal Dara. This is the
residence of Lord Agelmar, whose family has ruled this city for generations.
The courtyard stretches off to the sides. The Keep's stables are off to the
west, and the guard barracks oversee the courtyard from the eastern end.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Etain is lying here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
e
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > u
You stop riding her.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Entrance Foyer
You have entered a large entry foyer. Functional tapestries, colorful
but simple, line the walls. Iron candelabra are evenly spaced between the
tapestries to provide an even light. Directly across from the main door of
the keep is a heavy wooden door, elegantly carved to signify its importance.
Corridors lead off to the east and to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Eastern Hall
An expertly woven but surprisingly spartan rug carpets your feet here in
the eastern wing of Lord Anglemar's castle. Simple but elegant tapestries
adorn the walls, depicting some of Fal Dara's most famous battles. The
hall turns north east of here, while an ascending stairwell visible in the
corner in that direction. West from here is the main entry foyer. You
notice narrow arrow slits lining the south wall...if here deep within the
keep the main thought is for defence.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > East Wing of the Castle
This is the easternmost part of the keep. Simple but elegant tapestries
adorn the walls and the floor is covered with thick carpeting. The main
hallway continues to the north and runs back to the west. A plain looking
stairway in the corner of the room leads to the top floor of the keep.
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Top of Eastern Stair
The walls of the hallway are covered with tapestries depicting famous
battles of Fal Dara. Lamps line the walls providing adequate light at
all times. The hallway turns to the north here and runs back to the west.
A large stairway in the corner of the room leads to one of the castle
turrets.
[ obvious exits: N W U D ]
Lord Dremond al'Moran stands nearby.
An ageless woman in a red shawl stands here.

w
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
n
Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Nexen* is here, fighting Trevor.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting Trevor.
Trevor the Proven is sitting here.
A soldier is here, fighting Guhadin.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Guhadin.
An elite Shienaran guard is here, fighting Guhadin.
A soldier is here, fighting Guhadin.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Zarth.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Gothmog* is here, fighting Ryzom.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Annex of Agelmar's Chambers
A room as purpose-made as the rest of the fortress, with arrow slits
along the walls and a heavy bar for the thick iron door. A table and a
few chairs are the only furnishings except for two racks containing
weapons and armor. Even here in the heart of the keep weapons and armor
are ready to be donned at any moment.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
change mood wimpy
Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Zarth.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Gothmog* is here, fighting Ryzom.

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > e
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > get all corpse
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
*Bollix* is standing here.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.
*Nexen* is standing here.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting a soldier.
A soldier is here, fighting Guhadin.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Guhadin.
An elite Shienaran guard is here, fighting Guhadin.
A soldier is here, fighting Guhadin.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The corpse of Trevor seems to be empty.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill dark
bash
Ryzom narrates 'bashed 1s'
You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he dodges the attack.

*Nexen* leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Trevor.

-
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Nognahoj assumes a defensive striking posture.

=
*Bollix* has arrived from the west.

+
*Nognahoj* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier barely scythes Guhadin's left arm.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles Guhadin's body with his slash.
The grizzled veteran barely slashes Guhadin's left leg.
A soldier tries to scythe Guhadin, but he dodges the attack.
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Guhadin* leaves north.


*Bollix* leaves north.

+
A soldier joins your fight!


Ryzom narrates 'zarth beat'
As *Nognahoj* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Guhadin* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten >
*Guhadin* leaves west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten >
Nognahoj swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nognahoj* leaves east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > st
e
kill dark

*Gothmog* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You are already standing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > change mood brave
Top of Eastern Stair
The walls of the hallway are covered with tapestries depicting famous
battles of Fal Dara. Lamps line the walls providing adequate light at
all times. The hallway turns to the north here and runs back to the west.
A large stairway in the corner of the room leads to one of the castle
turrets.
[ obvious exits: N W U D ]
*Nognahoj* is standing here.
Lord Dremond al'Moran stands nearby.
An ageless woman in a red shawl stands here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > change posture offensive
You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he dodges the attack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > *Nognahoj* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Lord Dremond al'Moran tries to smite Nognahoj, but he parries successfully.
A Red Sister leaves down.
*Nognahoj* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
An elite Shienaran guard has arrived from the west.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > b

*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > [scalp ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > k nognahoj
k nognahoj
k nognahoj
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > Lord Dremond al'Moran tries to smite Nognahoj, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Nognahoj*'s right leg extremely hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > k nognahoj
k nognahoj
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > k nognahoj
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > k nognahoj
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > k nognahoj
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Nognahoj* leaves up.

k nognahoj
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k nognahoj
You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he dodges the attack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > Lord Dremond al'Moran tries to smite Nognahoj, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Beaten > bash
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Lord Dremond al'Moran tries to smite Nognahoj, but he parries successfully.


As *Nognahoj* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Lord Dremond al'Moran tries to smite Nognahoj, but he deflects the blow.

k nognahoj
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Nognahoj* leaves west.

st
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
k nognahoj
k nognahoj
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > not
You stand up.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > 11
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > nar nog beat
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
You narrate 'nog beat'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Nexen.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Nognahoj* is standing here.
*Gothmog* is standing here.
*Guhadin* is standing here.
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Guhadin* scythes your body very hard.
*Gothmog* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Guhadin: Battered >
*Nexen* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Guhadin: Battered > k nognahoj
change mood wimpy
f
*Gothmog* slashes your right foot.
You pound *Guhadin*'s right leg hard.
*Guhadin* scythes your body hard.
Ryzom narrates 'trevor rip'
You do the best you can!
*Guhadin* nods in agreement.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Guhadin: Battered > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

11HP:Scratched MV:Full - Guhadin: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
change mood brave
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
Ryzom Barone is standing here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Ryzom leaves east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > 11
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > 11

Ryzom has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > bash
Top of Eastern Stair
The walls of the hallway are covered with tapestries depicting famous
battles of Fal Dara. Lamps line the walls providing adequate light at
all times. The hallway turns to the north here and runs back to the west.
A large stairway in the corner of the room leads to one of the castle
turrets.
[ obvious exits: N W U D ]
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Dremond al'Moran stands nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Bash who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
Ryzom Barone is standing here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > fol ryzom
You now follow Ryzom.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Ryzom gives you a dull black shield.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
An elite Shienaran guard has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 'have spare vial?
You say 'have spare vial?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > rem shield
You are now a member of Ryzom's group.
You stop using a large metal shield.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > wear dull
stat
Ryzom narrates 'all 1w'
You strap a dull black shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You are a 257 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 19.1 lbs and wearing 55.4 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:13 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 174, Dodging bonus: 87, Parrying bonus: 127
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 120 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > drop shield
stat
You drop a large metal shield.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You are a 257 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 55.4 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:13 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 177, Dodging bonus: 92, Parrying bonus: 131
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 120 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > change posture defensive
change mood wimpy
Ryzom says 'uh'
Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dd
z w
kill dark
kill dark
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [scan ]
*Bollix* is standing here.
*Nexen* is standing here.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.
*Gothmog* is standing here.
*Guhadin* is standing here.
*Zarth* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 'nog super fleelagged
Ryzom says 'neg'
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You say 'nog super fleelagged'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 'missed 2 bashes on him
You say 'missed 2 bashes on him'

sig
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You sigh.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
An elite Shienaran guard leaves east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 'with dremond in room at beat
You say 'with dremond in room at beat'

dd
0
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > change mood brave
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walker - Upper Hall
Ryzom - Upper Hall

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A large metal shield has been forgotten here.
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
Ryzom Barone is standing here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

stat
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You are a 257 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 55.4 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:13 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 145, Dodging bonus: 92, Parrying bonus: 176
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 200 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dd
z w

Ryzom says 'i can try a bash 1w'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [scan ]
*Bollix* is standing here.
*Nexen* is standing here.
*Nognahoj* is resting here.
*Gothmog* is standing here.
*Guhadin* is standing here.
*Zarth* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nod
You nod in agreement.

r
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 'do it
change mood brave
You say 'do it'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > change posture offensive
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > z w
A soldier leaves north.
Ryzom says 'going'
[scan ]
*Nexen* is standing here.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dd
z w

Ryzom leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

st
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [scan ]
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 11
*Nexen* stabs Ryzom's right arm hard.
[k h.dark]
You try to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Scratched >
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Scratched >
*Nexen* leaves north.

11
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > bash
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ryzom narrates 'nexen bashed'
Bash who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
11
Annex of Agelmar's Chambers
A room as purpose-made as the rest of the fortress, with arrow slits
along the walls and a heavy bar for the thick iron door. A table and a
few chairs are the only furnishings except for two racks containing
weapons and armor. Even here in the heart of the keep weapons and armor
are ready to be donned at any moment.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Nexen* is standing here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ryzom narrates 'jk'
[k h.dark]
You try to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched >
Ryzom has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched >
Ryzom tries to smite *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

11
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched >
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched > kill dark
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Nexen* leaves north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.
*Nexen* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > op studydoor

Lord Agelmar smites Nexen's body very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill dark
It's already open!

kill dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Nexen* stabs Lord Agelmar's left arm hard.
Ryzom sends *Nexen* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You pound *Nexen*'s head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lord Agelmar: Scratched - Nexen: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lord Agelmar: Scratched - Nexen: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lord Agelmar: Scratched - Nexen: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lord Agelmar: Scratched - Nexen: Hurt >
You pound *Nexen*'s head into bloody fragments!
Ryzom smites *Nexen*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Lord Agelmar smites Nexen's body into bloody fragments!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lord Agelmar: Scratched - Nexen: Battered > k nexen

An elite Shienaran guard gallantly rescues Lord Agelmar!
Ryzom narrates 'bshed nexen'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy - Nexen: Battered > k nexen
k nexen
You do the best you can!
*Nexen* leaves south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k nexen
They aren't here.

k nexen
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k nexen
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > bash
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You try to pound *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Battered > w
Cancelled.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Battered >
Ryzom narrates 'batt'
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Battered >
Ryzom has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Battered > bash

Ryzom tries to smite *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.

* ong - Nexen: Battered >
*Nexen* leaves east.

e
11
+bash
Cancelled.
Ryzom leaves east.
You follow Ryzom.

Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A large metal shield has been forgotten here.
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
Ryzom Barone is standing here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ryzom tries to smite *someone*, but he parries successfully.
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bash who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
11
Bath House
This is where both the men and women of Fal Dara bathe themselves. Steam
rises up from the pools of water and blankets the room in heat. Racks of
towels line the walls for people to use once they are ready to leave.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 11
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

not
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A large metal shield has been forgotten here.
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
An elite Shienaran guard is here, fighting Nexen.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 11
[k h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > An elite Shienaran guard slashes Nexen's body very hard.
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 11
[k h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill dark
e
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Nexen* leaves north.

11
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.
*Nexen* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ryzom sends *Nexen* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Top of Eastern Stair
The walls of the hallway are covered with tapestries depicting famous
battles of Fal Dara. Lamps line the walls providing adequate light at
all times. The hallway turns to the north here and runs back to the west.
A large stairway in the corner of the room leads to one of the castle
turrets.
[ obvious exits: N W U D ]
Lord Dremond al'Moran stands nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
11
Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A large metal shield has been forgotten here.
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
*Nexen* is sitting here.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen.
An elite Shienaran guard is here, fighting Nexen.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Nexen.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
You try to pound *Bollix*, but he deflects the blow.

kill dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Beaten >
Ryzom narrates 'bshed'

11
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Beaten > bash
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!
*Nexen* leaves north.

*Bollix* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
An elite Shienaran guard tries to slash Bollix, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
You pound *Bollix*'s head into bloody fragments!

-
Ryzom leaves north.

+
*Bollix* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Ryzom has arrived from the north.

+
Ryzom tries to smite *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

=
*Zarth* pounds your head hard.

-
A soldier leaves east.
A soldier tickles Zarth's left foot with his scythe.
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
A soldier tickles Zarth's body with his scythe.
*Nexen* stabs Ryzom's body.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Bollix, but he parries successfully.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Bollix's right arm.

=
Your bash at *Bollix* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Beaten >
*Zarth* leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Beaten >
*Nexen* tickles Ryzom's body with his stab.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Beaten >
Ryzom sends *Nexen* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Beaten > get all corpse
Ryzom smites *Nexen*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
The grizzled veteran scythes Bollix's left leg very hard.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Bollix's right arm.
You pound *Bollix*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
The corpse of Trevor seems to be empty.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical >
*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical >
Ryzom narrates 'nexen bashed'
*Zarth* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical > k nexen
k nexen

Ryzom narrates 'beat'

k nexen
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical > k nexen
k nexen
You do the best you can!

k nexen
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical > k nexen
You do the best you can!
*Guhadin* has arrived from the west.
*Gothmog* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical > k nexen
You do the best you can!
*Nexen* leaves north.
*Guhadin* scythes Ryzom's left arm.

k nexen
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical > They aren't here.
*Gothmog* slashes Ryzom's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bollix: Critical > k nexen
k nexen
*Gothmog* slashes Ryzom's left leg.
A soldier joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
Ryzom smites *Guhadin*'s left leg very hard.
The grizzled veteran scythes Bollix's left foot hard.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Bollix's left leg very hard.
*Bollix* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bollix*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k nexen
They aren't here.

k nexen
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > get all corpse
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > You do the best you can!
You dodge a bash from *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > bash
You get thirteen gold crowns from the corpse of Bollix.
You get thirteen copper pennys from the corpse of Bollix.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Bollix.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Bollix.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a thin, black chain from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Bollix.

ong - Nognahoj: Battered >
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A soldier tries to scythe Nognahoj, but he deflects the blow.
An elite Shienaran guard joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
*Guhadin* scythes Ryzom's right hand hard.
*Guhadin* sends Ryzom sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Nognahoj* leaves east.

+
A soldier joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!

=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > k nexen
A soldier barely scythes Gothmog's right foot.
You pound *Zarth*'s body hard.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Guhadin, but he parries successfully.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes Gothmog's right leg.
*Gothmog* slashes Ryzom's right hand.
*Guhadin* scythes Ryzom's body.
*Zarth* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > bash
-
A soldier barely scythes Gothmog's head.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Guhadin, but he deflects the blow.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Gothmog's right arm.
*Gothmog* barely slashes Ryzom's right foot.
*Guhadin* scythes Ryzom's body very hard.
*Zarth* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

=
Your bash at *Zarth* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > nar zarth beat
i
You narrate 'zarth beat'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > You are carrying:
[2] a jade signet ring
a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
a necklace of dark ivy
a thin, black chain
a finely-tailored white shirt
a dark, hooded cloak
a backpack
a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves
a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a silver etched shield (used)
a curved clear dagger (scratched)
a brightly-colored sash
a water skin
a soft leather pouch
a set of loose cloth breeches
a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots
a skin of human flesh
a large slab of meat
[3] an emerald ring
a large number of copper pennies (26)
a large number of gold crowns (22)

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > change posture defensive

A soldier tickles Gothmog's body with his scythe.
You pound *Zarth*'s head hard.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Guhadin, but he parries successfully.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles Gothmog's body with his slash.
A soldier has arrived from the east.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > Posture changed to: Defensive
*Guhadin* sends Ryzom sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > l
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > Upper Hall
This stone corridor is sparsely decorated, with only a few tapestries on
the walls. Torches provide enough light for you to navigate through the
hallway. To the north is the bath house where both men and women cleanse
themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Bollix is lying here.
A large metal shield has been forgotten here.
The corpse of Trevor is lying here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
*Gothmog* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting Ryzom.
*Zarth* is sitting here
Ryzom Barone is sitting here.
An elite Shienaran guard is here, fighting Gothmog.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Guhadin.
A soldier is here, fighting Gothmog.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > i
You are carrying:
[2] a jade signet ring
a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
a necklace of dark ivy
a thin, black chain
a finely-tailored white shirt
a dark, hooded cloak
a backpack
a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves
a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a silver etched shield (used)
a curved clear dagger (scratched)
a brightly-colored sash
a water skin
a soft leather pouch
a set of loose cloth breeches
a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots
a skin of human flesh
a large slab of meat
[3] an emerald ring
a large number of copper pennies (26)
a large number of gold crowns (22)
*Nognahoj* stabs your right hand.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten >
A soldier joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > get all pouch

A soldier tries to scythe Nognahoj, but he parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier barely scythes Gothmog's right arm.
You pound *Zarth*'s right leg hard.
The grizzled veteran barely scythes Guhadin's head.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles Gothmog's head with his slash.
*Gothmog* slashes Ryzom's body.
*Guhadin* scythes Ryzom's head hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > You get twenty gold crowns from a soft leather pouch.
You get a pair of tooled leather sleeves from a soft leather pouch.
You get a piece of sandstone from a soft leather pouch.
You get a bubbling draught from a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > nar crit
You narrate 'crit'
*Zarth* leaves north.
*Zarth* has arrived from the north.
Nognahoj assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered >
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > put coin pack

*Zarth* leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > You put 42 crowns in a backpack.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > change mood brave

You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Nognahoj, but he dodges the attack.
A soldier barely scythes Gothmog's body.
The grizzled veteran scythes Guhadin's right leg.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles Gothmog's body with his slash.
*Gothmog* slashes Ryzom's body hard.
*Guhadin* scythes Ryzom's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > change posture offensive
Ryzom narrates 'fleeing'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > Ryzom panics, and attempts to flee!
Posture changed to: Offensive

11
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered >
Ryzom leaves east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nognahoj: Battered > 11
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!
*Nognahoj* leaves east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 11

A soldier leaves east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
You pound *Guhadin*'s left leg hard.

bash
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy - Guhadin: Battered > Ryzom narrates 'beat'
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

= ong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy - Guhadin: Battered >
*Guhadin* tries to scythe the grizzled veteran, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tickles Gothmog's left leg with his scythe.
The grizzled veteran tickles Guhadin's body with his scythe.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles Gothmog's left hand with his slash.

*
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Guhadin* leaves east.

=
The grizzled veteran leaves east.


*Gothmog* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
They're not here anymore!
*Gothmog* leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 11
w
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

11
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Zarth* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > [k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten > bash
*
*Zarth* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

=
Your bash at *Zarth* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Beaten >
You pound *Zarth*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > change posture defensive
change mood wimpy
nar bashed crit 1s agel
Posture changed to: Defensive

not
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > You narrate 'bashed crit 1s agel'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
You pound *Zarth*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
*Guhadin* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
*Guhadin* scythes your left leg hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
Ryzom has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
Ryzom tries to smite *Guhadin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
You pound *Zarth*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
Ryzom sends *Guhadin* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You dodge a bash from *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
Ryzom smites *Guhadin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You pound *Zarth*'s right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
Ryzom looks at *Guhadin*.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > bash
*
*Zarth* pounds your right leg hard.
Ryzom smites *Guhadin*'s left leg very hard.
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Ryzom narrates 'guha beat'


As *Zarth* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k zarth

*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > st

*Guhadin* leaves north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > k zarth
k zarth

Ryzom leaves north.
*Zarth* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > k zarth

Lord Agelmar bellows 'Myrddraal found! Guhadin was found at Annex of Agelmar's Chambers.'
*Zarth* pounds your body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > nar zarth crit
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
Lord Agelmar bellows 'Myrddraal found! Guhadin was found at Annex of Agelmar's Chambers.'
You barely pound *Zarth*'s body.
You narrate 'zarth crit'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Zarth* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
kill dark

Lord Agelmar bellows 'Myrddraal found! Guhadin was found at Annex of Agelmar's Chambers.'
*Zarth* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical >
*Zarth* pounds your right leg very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark

Someone bellows 'Paying out for scalps of the shadow at Road Inside the City Walls.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark

*Zarth* pounds your right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
kill dark

Ryzom narrates 'hit'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark

Ryzom narrates 'agel'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical >
*Zarth* pounds your left hand hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You pound *Zarth*'s right arm hard.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > Ryzom narrates 'guhad crit'
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > change mood brave
You do the best you can!

You do the best you can!h: Critical >
*Zarth* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > change posture offensive

*Zarth* pounds your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark

*Zarth* pounds your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical >
*Zarth* pounds your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical >
Ryzom narrates 'blocka lls'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > nar on crit zerk zarth 1s
You pound *Zarth*'s body.
*Zarth* pounds your right leg hard.
*Zarth* pounds your body hard.
You do the best you can!

l
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > nar almost dead
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > l
You pound *Zarth*'s right foot.
*Zarth* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You narrate 'on crit zerk zarth 1s'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Zarth* is lying here, incapacitated.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > nar rip
kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You narrate 'almost dead'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You pound *Zarth*'s head hard.
*Zarth* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zarth*'s death cry.
Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.

kill dark
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You narrate 'rip'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > drop all
Ryzom has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

stat
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
*Guhadin* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to pound *Guhadin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > stat
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > Ryzom leaves north.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You drop a bubbling draught.
You drop a piece of sandstone.
You drop a pair of tooled leather sleeves.
You drop a jade signet ring.
You drop a jade signet ring.
You drop a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth.
You drop a necklace of dark ivy.
You drop a thin, black chain.
You drop a finely-tailored white shirt.
You drop a dark, hooded cloak.
You drop a backpack.
You drop a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves.
You drop a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves.
You drop a sungwood bracelet.
You drop a sungwood bracelet.
You drop a silver etched shield.
You drop a curved clear dagger.
You drop a brightly-colored sash.
You drop a water skin.
You drop a soft leather pouch.
You drop a set of loose cloth breeches.
You drop a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots.
You drop a skin of human flesh.
You drop a large slab of meat.
You drop an emerald ring.
You drop an emerald ring.
You drop an emerald ring.
You drop a large number of copper pennies.
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > You are a 257 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 55.8 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:13 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 176, Dodging bonus: 92, Parrying bonus: 131
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 120 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > Ryzom has arrived from the north.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > You try to pound *Guhadin*, but he parries successfully.
You are a 257 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 55.8 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:13 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 176, Dodging bonus: 92, Parrying bonus: 131
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 120 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > not
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Guhadin: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Guhadin* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > 11
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Terri tells you 'i comign back up '
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > 11
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
Ryzom leaves north.
You follow Ryzom.

Annex of Agelmar's Chambers
A room as purpose-made as the rest of the fortress, with arrow slits
along the walls and a heavy bar for the thick iron door. A table and a
few chairs are the only furnishings except for two racks containing
weapons and armor. Even here in the heart of the keep weapons and armor
are ready to be donned at any moment.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Ryzom Barone is standing here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Lord Agelmar's Private Bedchamber
A large bed with black and gold sheets lies in the middle of the room.
There is a window in the northern wall giving a view of the training
grounds down below. A huge tapestry showing armored men of Fal Dara
fighting Myrddraal and Trollocs in a mountain pass hangs on the wall.
[ obvious exits: S ]
*Guhadin* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
You try to pound *Guhadin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > *Guhadin* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You pound *Guhadin*'s body.
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

bash
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > You do the best you can!

+ g - Guhadin: Critical >
*Guhadin* leaves south.

s
11
-s
11
Cancelled.
Annex of Agelmar's Chambers
A room as purpose-made as the rest of the fortress, with arrow slits
along the walls and a heavy bar for the thick iron door. A table and a
few chairs are the only furnishings except for two racks containing
weapons and armor. Even here in the heart of the keep weapons and armor
are ready to be donned at any moment.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Ryzom Barone is standing here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Ryzom leaves west.
You follow Ryzom.

Lord Agelmar's Study
A massive oak desk with a simple but perfectly crafted chair sits in
the middle of the room. Various parchments and maps are scattered all
over the desk. A small door to the east leads back to Lord Agelmar's
main chambers.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Ryzom Barone is standing here.
*Guhadin* is standing here.
An aged man with a white topknot is here going through some documents.
[k h.dark]
You try to pound *Guhadin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > [k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > bash

*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Ryzom closes the studydoor.


As *Guhadin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Guhadin* hisses 'lol'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Guhadin* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > st
11
9
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Guhadin* opens the studydoor.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > Ryzom closes the studydoor.
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > 9
[cl pittrap]
I see no pittrap here.

9
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > You try to pound *Guhadin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Guhadin* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
[cl pittrap]
I see no pittrap here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > [cl pittrap]
I see no pittrap here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical >
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > cl studydoor
cl studydoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Guhadin: Critical > cl studydoor
cl studydoor

Ryzom smites *Guhadin*'s body extremely hard.
*Guhadin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Guhadin*'s death cry.

cl studydoor
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > exa corpse
It is the corpse of Guhadin.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
a skin of human flesh
a tinful of a black, foul liquid
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver
a wicked knife bladed axe
a polished onyx-inlaid shield
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
a backpack
an inky black cloak (worn)
a shirt of overlapping black scales
[2] a sapphire whirlwind pendant
a strange, insectoid helm
[2] a band of twisted onyx



---------

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nexen* is standing here.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A darkhound is here, fighting Ryzom.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Ryzom.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 11
[k h.dark]
You try to pound *Nexen*, but he dodges the attack.

change mood brave
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > bash
Mood changed to: Brave

+ Nexen: Wounded >
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound sears Ryzom's flesh with a scorching flame!
A darkhound tickles Ryzom's body with its hit.
Ryzom smites a huge darkhound's right leg into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound barely hits Ryzom's body.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Ryzom looks at *Nexen*.

+
A huge darkhound sears Ryzom's flesh with a scorching flame!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Ryzom snickers softly.
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!


As *Nexen* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded >
*Nexen* leaves west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 11

A darkhound tickles Ryzom's body with its hit.
Ryzom smites a huge darkhound's left leg into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound tickles Ryzom's body with its hit.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > st
11

*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > bash
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > [k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

You try to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound sears Ryzom's flesh with a scorching flame!
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A darkhound barely tickles Ryzom's right arm with its hit.
Ryzom smites a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound barely hits Ryzom's body.

+
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
A darkhound barely tickles Ryzom's body with its hit.
A huge darkhound swiftly dodges Ryzom's attempt to smite it.
A huge darkhound barely hits Ryzom's right leg.

=
Your bash at *Nexen* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > look

Ryzom panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
*Nexen* is sitting here
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A darkhound is here, fighting Ryzom.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Ryzom.
Ryzom leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Nexen: Wounded > 11
A darkhound tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A huge darkhound joins a darkhound's fight!
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nexen: Wounded > 11

Ryzom has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nexen: Wounded >
Ryzom smites *Nexen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nexen: Battered > Ryzom smites *Nexen*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
A huge darkhound barely hits your left foot.
A darkhound tickles your left leg with its hit.
You pound *Nexen*'s body into bloody fragments!
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nexen: Beaten > change mood wimpy
flee

*Nexen* leaves west.
*Nexen* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a darkhound: Healthy > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a darkhound: Healthy > 11
You panic and attempt to flee!

e
11

A huge darkhound tickles your left arm with its hit.
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
A darkhound tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
11
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
[k h.dark]
You try to pound *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.

11
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Beaten > change mood brave
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!
*Nexen* leaves west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > 11
Mood changed to: Brave
Ryzom narrates 'beat'

w
11
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > 11
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

11
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a gaping maw is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
Ryzom has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ryzom leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
s
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
11

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The sun sets.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust.
The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust.

The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > bash
[k h.dark]
You try to pound *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Beaten >
*Nexen* leaves north.

*n
11
Cancelled.
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
e
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
n
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Ryzom has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
The Blight
The terrain here is a bright swirl of colors, yet none of them are very
pleasant to look at. Red and black leaves swirl in the trees, and the ground is
a sickly pale yellow. Wherever a branch lies broken, a thick black sap is
flowing out. Branches in the trees stir violently, yet there is no wind.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nexen* is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ryzom tries to smite *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
The Blight
There are still trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You find yourself filled with revulsion at the force which doesn't
kill but rather twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

11
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
There are still trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You find yourself filled with revulsion at the force which doesn't
kill but rather twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
11
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Ryzom.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
You try to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Beaten > bash
*Gothmog* has arrived from the west.


A hideous trolloc tickles Ryzom's right arm with its cleave.
*Nexen* stabs Ryzom's left leg hard.
Ryzom smites *Nexen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nexen* leaves north.

=
*Gothmog* leaves south.

n
11
+bash
Cancelled.
An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the north.
An Ahf'xf`LQ ttg`pIT C_`J 'anZ uh_UjObsg ViK SUda _UR CvGMPD fiOL \jzAFT '
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched > [k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

change mood wimpy - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched >

Ryzom panics, and attempts to flee!

flee
-
Ryzom leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

11
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!'frait trolloc: Scratched >

An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight opens here onto a small clearing. The twitching forest lies in a
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
circle about the clearing, but you are momentarily free from the dark shapes in
this clearing. Several stones are piled here, in what looks like the remains of
a campfire. A pile of ash lies in the center of the stones.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Nexen, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ryzom.
[k h.dark]
You try to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Beaten > bash
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the south.

+
*Nexen* stabs Ryzom's body.
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Nexen* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Beaten >
*Gothmog* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Beaten >
*Gothmog* slashes Ryzom's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ryzom: Wounded - Nexen: Beaten > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse

An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You pound *Nexen*'s body into bloody fragments!
Ryzom smites *Nexen*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Nexen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nexen*'s death cry.
Ryzom gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a small purse from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets the glazed katars of Mondoran from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets an onyx circlet engraved with tridents from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets an onyx circlet engraved with tridents from the corpse of Nexen.
Ryzom gets a blood-red enameled trident badge from the corpse of Nexen.

Walker
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by Walker » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:19 am

A short time later...

--------------------------------------------------

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a shaggy brown mare is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Guhadin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Taz* is standing here.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nevaeh* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Saif has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Ysabelle has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Guhadin* tries to scythe Ysabelle, but she deflects the blow.
*Nevaeh* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!
*Byrg* tries to blast Saif, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nevaeh: Scratched >
Saif slices *Byrg*'s head hard.
*Byrg* tries to blast Saif, but he parries successfully.
You try to pound *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
*Nevaeh* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Ysabelle tries to strike *Guhadin*, but he parries successfully.
*Guhadin* tries to scythe Ysabelle, but she parries successfully.
*Guhadin* nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nevaeh: Scratched > change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy

*Taz* hacks your right leg very hard.tched >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.


You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Path
The path bends back to the west here. You can't see the tower anymore, with
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the ancient trees around you looming way overhead, but the sky is still barely
visible through the trees. As you walk on, you get a bad feeling, as you can
see many, recent, tracks on this path, proving that this area is far from
deserted.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar off that sorry
s
Ysabelle has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
Ysabelle leaves south riding a pale destrier.
You narrate 'off that sorry'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
w
Bend in the Path
As you trudge along, the path arcs towards the north here, deeper into the
forest. The tracks you leave behind are lost in the mass of tracks you can
see on the path, leading both ways. To the west, you can barely make out
the end of the path, and to the north, you can see that the path bends back
to it's east-west orientation.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ysabelle Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Branch Path
To the east, you can see the path bend north sharply, twisting behind the
trees, and to the west, you can see it merge with another path that runs
north and south. Looking around, you can spot the tip of a tower to the north,
rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ysabelle has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Branch in Hidden Path
Gravel crunches slightly as you make your way through the old path. Oddly, the
path branches here - you only notice the little path leading off into the dark
woods to the east as you stand right next to it. The tower lies to the north,
and south you can see the end of the path you are on.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
Ysabelle has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
n
Hidden Path
You are almost at the tower now, which fills the opening in the trees that you
can see farther up the path. Very faint scuff marks and faint footprints lead
up to the tower. The trees looming up beside and over the path block out all
light here, and you can't see the sky. The path continues to the south, and
you can't see the end because of the enveloping shadows.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ysabelle has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Entrance to Clearing
A canopy of trees covers you, ending at a clearing. An old, gray tower looms
over the trees right before you. The hidden path comes to an end here, along
with the clearing. There is an ominous feel to the air here, with the lack
of any sounds of wildlife permeating the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ysabelle has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Before the Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the one
that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill feeling
as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits and pieces
of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an especially big
piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower looks like a
black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path leads east from
here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it. Another path leads
south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ysabelle has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Entrance to Dark Path
What little light there is casts dark and twisted shadows against the dark
and twisted trees, which make the shadows appear even more dark and twisted.
The path looks much newer than the clearing you see to the west, and it
isn't even really a path, more like a trail. To the east, the path leads
deeper into the gloomy woods.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ysabelle has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Ysabelle has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Ysabelle Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > dd
0

Ryzom narrates 'I coming back in a tic'

change posture defensive
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Saif - Entrance to Campsite
Ysabelle - Branch in Dark Path
Walker - Branch in Dark Path

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Posture changed to: Defensive

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > dd
0
kill dark
kill dark
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Saif - The Dusty Road
Ysabelle - Branch in Dark Path
Walker - Branch in Dark Path

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.
*Taz* has arrived from the south.
Ysabelle tries to strike *Nevaeh*, but she dodges the attack.
You pound *Taz*'s body hard.
*Byrg* blasts your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Taz: Wounded > *Guhadin* tries to scythe Ysabelle, but she parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Taz: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Taz: Wounded > nar on kaj

Saif narrates 'circling'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Taz: Wounded > You narrate 'on kaj'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Taz: Wounded > f

*Byrg* blasts your body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Taz* hacks your body very hard.
You pound *Taz*'s body hard.
Ysabelle tries to strike *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
Ryzom narrates 'or so'

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Nevaeh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Nevaeh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Kultunk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Kultunk has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Taz shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Taz has been spotted!'
You panic and attempt to flee!


Ysabelle panics, and attempts to flee!
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
Correcting map position after fleeing.
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a shaggy brown mare is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Saldaean cavalryman stands ready to fight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
11
bash
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ysabelle Sedai is here, fighting Nevaeh, riding a pale destrier.
*Taz* is here, fighting Lord Kajin.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Nevaeh* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nevaeh* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Guhadin, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Nevaeh, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Taz, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Saif has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Nevaeh* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k h.dark]
You try to pound *Guhadin*, but he parries successfully.

A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!y: Scratched - Guhadin: Hurt >
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Kultunk's left foot with his slash.
You pound *Guhadin*'s left arm very hard.
*Nevaeh* swiftly dodges Ysabelle's attempt to strike her.
*Kultunk* blasts a member of the Lancer cavalry's body very hard.
Lord Kajin barely cleaves Taz's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Kultunk's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Guhadin's left leg with his slash.
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!
Saif slices *Taz*'s head hard.


You dodge a bash from *Taz* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Kultunk* leaves north.
*Nevaeh* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

=pp
*mm
Cancelled.
[o saldaean kill h.dark]
A Saldaean cavalryman tries to pound Guhadin, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Guhadin: Hurt > [o saldaean bash]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Guhadin: Hurt >
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Guhadin: Hurt >
Ysabelle releases streaks of Fire at *Nevaeh*, who screams in pain.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Guhadin: Hurt > kill dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Nevaeh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Nevaeh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Guhadin: Hurt > *Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Guhadin: Hurt > 11

Ysabelle tries to strike *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Lord Kajin cleaves Taz's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Guhadin's body with his slash.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Guhadin: Hurt > kill dark
[k h.dark]
You pound *Taz*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Saif: Battered - Taz: Wounded > 11
*Taz* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Saif: Battered - Taz: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Saif: Battered - Taz: Wounded > [k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Saif: Battered - Taz: Wounded > pp

*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Saif: Battered - Taz: Wounded > kill dark

*Taz* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Saif: Battered - Taz: Wounded > mm
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
[o saldaean kill h.dark]
A Saldaean cavalryman barely pounds Kultunk's body.
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Saif: Battered - Taz: Wounded > Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Kultunk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Kultunk has been spotted!'
*Taz* leaves west.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered > [o saldaean bash]
Ok.

11
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered >
Ysabelle releases streaks of Fire at *Nevaeh*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered > kill dark
kill dark

*Nevaeh* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Ysabelle, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered > You pound *Kultunk*'s body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Nevaeh's body hard.
*Nevaeh* swiftly dodges Ysabelle's attempt to strike her.
*Nevaeh* tries to strike Ysabelle, but she parries successfully.
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered > You do the best you can!

pp
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered > [o saldaean kill h.dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered > bash

*Taz* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered >
*Guhadin* tries to scythe Saif, but he parries successfully.

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Taz shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Taz has been spotted!'
*Taz* leaves west.

-
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
Kultunk avoids being bashed by a Saldaean cavalryman who loses his balance and falls!

+
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!
Ryzom smites *Guhadin*'s body hard.

*
*Taz* has arrived from the west.
Ysabelle releases streaks of Fire at *Nevaeh*, who screams in pain.


Ryzom smites *Guhadin*'s head very hard.
Saif tries to slice *Guhadin*, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin cleaves Nevaeh's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Kultunk's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Kultunk's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
Nevaeh swiftly dodges a member of the Lancer cavalry's attempt to slash her.
Ysabelle barely strikes *Nevaeh*'s body.

-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Taz shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Taz has been spotted!'
*Nevaeh* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered >
*Guhadin* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
*Nevaeh* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered >
*Byrg* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered >
Saif intercepts *Byrg*'s attack on his mount.
*Byrg* tries to blast Saif, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Battered >
*Byrg* tries to blast Saif, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Kultunk's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Kultunk's body.
You pound *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.
A Saldaean cavalryman barely pounds Kultunk's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
Ysabelle avoids being bashed by *Taz* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > nar kultunk batt

Ryzom smites *Byrg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > You narrate 'kultunk batt'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > nar beat

*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > *Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You narrate 'beat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Nevaeh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Nevaeh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
Lord Kajin cleaves Taz's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Taz's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Taz's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Kultunk's right hand with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Kultunk's right leg.
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s body.
A Saldaean cavalryman barely pounds Kultunk's body.
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kultunk* leaves north.

k kultunk
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k kultunk
They aren't here.
*Byrg* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
k kultunk
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k kultunk
*Guhadin* scythes Ryzom's body.
A Path
The dark, twisted path is surrounded by a wall of gnarled, evil-looking trees
to both sides. As you cautiously walk down the path, your boots stick slightly
to the damp ground, prompting you to look down. Here, the path continues north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A draught of a strange bubbling liquid has been left here. [2]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the south.

k kultunk
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > *Kultunk* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k kultunk
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

k kultunk
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k kultunk
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting Ryzom, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nevaeh* is here, fighting Ryzom, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nevaeh* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Taz* is here, fighting Ysabelle.
Ryzom Barone is here, fighting Guhadin, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ysabelle Sedai is here, fighting Taz, riding a pale destrier.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Taz, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Taz, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Taz, riding a chestnut stallion.
Saif has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A Saldaean cavalryman has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > *Nevaeh* strikes Ryzom's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Ysabelle barely strikes *Taz*'s right hand.
Lord Kajin cleaves Taz's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Taz's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Taz's body.
Saif slices *Guhadin*'s body very hard.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
*Nevaeh* panics, and attempts to flee!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
Ysabelle avoids being bashed by *Taz* who loses his balance and falls!
You try to pound *Nevaeh*, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!
Ryzom sends *Guhadin* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ryzom sends *Nevaeh* sprawling with a powerful bash!

change mood brave
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Wounded > change posture offensive
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Wounded > Posture changed to: Offensive
Ryzom narrates 'nev bahed '

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Wounded >
Ysabelle releases streaks of Fire at *Nevaeh*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Wounded > k nevaeh
k nevaeh

You pound *Nevaeh*'s body extremely hard.
Saif slices *Guhadin*'s body very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Nevaeh's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Nevaeh's body.
Ryzom smites *Guhadin*'s body hard.
Ryzom smites *Nevaeh*'s head into bloody fragments!
Ysabelle tickles *Taz*'s right foot with her strike.
Lord Kajin cleaves Taz's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Taz's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Taz's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k nevaeh
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > k nevaeh
Saif assumes an offensive striking posture.
Ysabelle narrates 'nev batt'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > k nevaeh
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > k nevaeh
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > k nevaeh
k nevaeh
You do the best you can!

k nevaeh
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > k nevaeh
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > get all corpse
get all corpse
You do the best you can!

get all corpse
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ryzom: Wounded - Nevaeh: Beaten > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
You pound *Nevaeh*'s right hand extremely hard.
Saif slices *Guhadin*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Nevaeh's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Nevaeh's body.
Ryzom smites *Guhadin*'s left leg.
Ryzom smites *Nevaeh*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Nevaeh* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nevaeh*'s death cry.
Ysabelle barely strikes *Taz*'s body.
Lord Kajin barely cleaves Taz's right hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Taz's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Taz's right leg.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a shocklance from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a black suede shirt from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Nevaeh.
You get a small crystalline circlet from the corpse of Nevaeh.

guhadin
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by guhadin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 am

Nicely done. I shouldn't have ended up in studydoor, but was 17 hps when Ryzom hit 1n Agelmar, so the panic took over.
BETA TESTING: In the Struggle this month of Aine, year 1325 ...

the Light side has killed 453 levels of the Dark and collected 869 tps;
the Dark side has killed 552 levels of the Light and collected 387 tps;
the Seanchan have killed 0 levels of the Light and collected 0 tps;
and the Aiel yet are unseen.

Kryyg
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by Kryyg » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:18 am

Is Ryzom justicing?

Theid
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by Theid » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:45 am

Looked like fun!

guhadin
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by guhadin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:40 am

Kryyg wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:18 am
Is Ryzom justicing?
He was here. We ripped him right before boot and turned it in after, so won’t be loading until tonight.

Jaster
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by Jaster » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:33 pm

And in the last chapter all the humans died and balance was restored 😈

Ryzom Walker Iblis Aish Saif Castien and more rip. Fun stuff. I think everyone died in the pk so I don’t know why or how anyone can complain about that.

Trevor
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by Trevor » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Was some bloody pk, love seeing lots dying on both sides!

Mariko
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:28 pm

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by Mariko » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:36 pm

Wow intense

Walker
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: One by one, the Reavers fall

Post by Walker » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:14 pm

Jaster wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:33 pm
And in the last chapter all the humans died and balance was restored 😈

Ryzom Walker Iblis Aish Saif Castien and more rip. Fun stuff.
Posted this before the night was over... excellent revenge by you fellas, both in recovering your unique/rare EQ we hadn't stashed yet and by somehow winding up on top after we'd wrecked you guys a few times. Nice to see Lamans in play. See you all back out there

Post Reply