Defending the North

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
isabel
Posts: 918
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Defending the North

Post by isabel » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:28 pm

The Blight is quiet, and soldiers from various Northern clans watchfully stand guard at the Malkier Gate...

(First part is more RP oriented, the second part is more PK oriented)

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A torch is here on the ground.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Legionnaire strives for unity here.
Lord Landon Alrain the Unifier Logistician is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A Red Eagle warrior is resting here.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You give a thin vial of yellow fluid to Landon.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Landon puts a thin vial of yellow fluid in a backpack.
Landon puts a thin vial of yellow fluid in a backpack.


* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Landon says 'Thanks.'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Antoine - Center of the Courtyard
Isabel - Malkier Gate
Landon - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Landon looks at a calm Legionnaire.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Antoine has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > yell Applicant Antoine, report to the Malkier Gate !
You bellow 'Applicant Antoine, report to the Malkier Gate !'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
A Shienaran scout narrates 'Spawn north of Lockshear!'

I ride out while Antoine gets a horse...turns out to be Naugrim on the Winding Road

-=+**+
You dodge a bash from *Naugrim* who loses his balance and falls!

=- -=
Your bash at *Naugrim* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >
Antoine narrates 'mik'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >
Antoine narrates 'df' <--- Should we combine our forces, or keep them separated??

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >

You pound *Naugrim*'s right hand hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >
You pound *Naugrim*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >
*Naugrim* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded > bash

*Naugrim* bursts into tears.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >
*Naugrim* slashes your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >
*Naugrim* slashes your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded > -=+**
*Naugrim* slashes your body.

+=- -=
Your bash at *Naugrim* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >
You pound *Naugrim*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Wounded >
You pound *Naugrim*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Battered > nar u keep the west side fortified!
You narrate 'u keep the west side fortified!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Battered >
You pound *Naugrim*'s left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Battered > bash

*Naugrim* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Battered >
Antoine narrates 'ok'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Naugrim:
Battered >
*Naugrim* slashes your head hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Battered >
*Naugrim* slashes your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Battered >
*Naugrim* slashes your body.
You barely pound *Naugrim*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Battered >
*Naugrim* slashes your left arm hard.
You pound *Naugrim*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Battered > nar i will protect our eastern front
You narrate 'i will protect our eastern front'


A close fight where he dodged a lot of bashes, beat me to several timers, and here I switched to flee-hitting and almost died

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > down
kill $target$
f
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Naugrim* is standing here.
*Naugrim* slashes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Beaten > You pound *Naugrim*'s head hard.
*Naugrim* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You pound *Naugrim*'s head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Beaten > f
*Naugrim* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Naugrim*'s right leg hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$

*Naugrim* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > f
You pound *Naugrim*'s body hard.
*Naugrim* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

sc
You flee head over heels.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.
You have 2(414) hit and 107(149) movement points.
You have scored 101211900 experience points and 2007 quest points.
You need 2288100 exp to level and 993 qp to rank.
You have amassed 9 Turn points to date.
You have played 69 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
change mood brave
They aren't here.

After much duking it out


* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 43(414) hit and 145(149) movement points.
You have scored 101209656 experience points and 2007 quest points.
You need 2290344 exp to level and 993 qp to rank.
You have amassed 9 Turn points to date.
You have played 69 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
They aren't here.

down
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Naugrim* is standing here.
*Naugrim* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical > -
Landon chats 'k, just
trying to figure out why
it was in chest.'

=+
*Naugrim* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


**+=- -=
Your bash at *Naugrim* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical > be

You pound *Naugrim*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical >
You pound *Naugrim*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical >
You pound *Naugrim*'s right foot hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical >
You pound *Naugrim*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Naugrim* who loses his balance and falls! <-- My count was off by 1 hit, so I may have died here
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Naugrim: Critical >
You pound *Naugrim*'s body.
*Naugrim* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
*Naugrim* regains consciousness.<-- I think I might have fled out with hps if that bash had landed since ticced over

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Critical >
Landon narrates 'Don't
think that's how r8
weapons work.'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Naugrim:
Critical > kill $target$

Magissa chats 'is it a
crafting item?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Critical > You pound *Naugrim*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh
- Naugrim: Critical >
Tiani chats 'lol
emergency axe?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Critical >
*Naugrim* slashes your head hard. <-- DIE already!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Naugrim*'s body.
*Naugrim* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Naugrim: Critical >
You pound *Naugrim*'s body hard.
*Naugrim* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Naugrim*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > nar rip naugrim
sca
You narrate 'rip naugrim'

You narrate 'still on mik?'

Antoine narrates 'nice'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > where
You have 24(414) hit and 149(149) movement points.
You have scored 101712086 experience points and 2007 quest points.
You need 1787914 exp to level and 993 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 69 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

Antoine narrates 'mik crit camp' <-- Not sure how a non-master vs DL duel ended with the DL crit in camp!!!! But headed there to reinforce

....

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
east
A giant bee leaves east.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nar am trees still low beat

Antoine has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

rest
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > notice
look
You narrate 'am trees still low beat'
*Mikhan* tries to strike Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Antoine tries to lance *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Mikhan* tries to strike Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > sta
Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Antoine.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a warhorse.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Mikhan.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Mikhan.

kill $target$
bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Antoine: Beaten - Mikhan: Battered > *Mikhan* leaves north.

-=+**+=- -
Antoine narrates 'am
beat'

=
Antoine leaves west
riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine. <-- Completely forgot I was still following him (from when the scout first narrated), so this disoriented me later

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S
]
A battle-trained
Shienaran warlander
stands here, vigilant of
its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran
Lancer Applicant} is
standing here, riding a
warhorse.
A young and strong buck
is here, munching some
grass.
They're not here
anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > look

Antoine leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

stat
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Antoine tries to lance *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Thinning Woods
The tall trees begin to grow farther apart, and the sky can be seen through the
leaves, as the woods begin to thin out. To the north, the dying forest begins,
the yellow leaves piling on the ground. To the south, east, and west, the thin
woods boast green bushes growing thickly with the flowers on the ground.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Antoine.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are a 327 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 86.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 190, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 24
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
bash
You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Antoine: Beaten - Mikhan: Battered > Antoine panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
Antoine leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Mikhan* leaves west.

+**+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
stat
You have 80(414) hit and 147(149) movement points.
You have scored 101712086 experience points and 2014 quest points.
You need 1787914 exp to level and 986 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 69 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are a 327 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 86.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 190, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 24
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Antoine narrates '1w'

look
where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Thinning Woods
The tall trees begin to grow farther apart, and the sky can be seen through the
leaves, as the woods begin to thin out. To the north, the dying forest begins,
the yellow leaves piling on the ground. To the south, east, and west, the thin
woods boast green bushes growing thickly with the flowers on the ground.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Antoine narrates
'bashed' <-- Oh goodie, we will get hits in

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Antoine -
Thinning Woods
Isabel -
Thinning Woods

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > west
kill $target$
bash
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is sitting here.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Mikhan* leaves east. <--- or not!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves east.
A raven leaves east.
You follow Antoine.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south.

be
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Antoine tries to lance *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > east
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

kill $target$
bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
kill $target$
bash
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
west
Antoine narrates
'bashed' <-- maybe THIS time

You have 80(414) hit and
137(149) movement
points.
You have scored
101712086 experience
points and 2014 quest
points.
You need 1787914 exp to
level and 986 qp to
rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn
points to date.
You have played 69 days
and 8 hours (real
time).
This ranks you as Isabel
the Lieutenant
[Shienaran Lancer 7]
(Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south

*Mikhan* has arrived from the north. <-- qqqq

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Battered > You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

-
*Mikhan* strikes your right arm.

=
Antoine has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the north.

+
Antoine tries to lance *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

*
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=- -
*Mikhan* leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > z
north
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
bash
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
You have 86(414) hit and 131(149) movement points.
You have scored 101712086 experience points and 2014 quest points.
You need 1787914 exp to level and 986 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 69 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > aw
east
change mood brave
You won't flee from any fight now.

stat
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > look
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You are a 327 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 86.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 190, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 24
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > where
Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Thinning Woods
Antoine - Thinning Woods

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You have 86(414) hit and 130(149) movement points.
You have scored 101712086 experience points and 2014 quest points.
You need 1787914 exp to level and 986 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 69 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > west
south
kill $target$
Antoine narrates 'on
ent.'
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S
]
A battle-trained
Shienaran warlander
stands here, vigilant of
its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young and strong buck
is here, munching some
grass.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Antoine leaves north riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves north.
A raven leaves north.
A rat leaves north.
You follow Antoine.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* strikes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > change mood wimpy

You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves east.
A rat leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*! <-- Haha thought he was targeting Antoine

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > north

Antoine narrates 'loot me if i die'

north
north
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > east
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > nar ia te a weave
You narrate 'ia te a weave'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > nar no
sc
A blighted deer has arrived from the south.
You narrate 'no'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > north
north
You have 17(414) hit and 139(149) movement points.
You have scored 101710678 experience points and 2014 quest points.
You need 1789322 exp to level and 986 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 69 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > west
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

Desperately hoping for a tic, and worried that I'll get flame strike if he finds me. Worse luck that he flees out of our bashes. What can we possibly do????

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > look
where
A Dead Forest
Clumps of thin, dry grass grow in the soil of the forest. Yellow leaves from
the tall trees create little piles on the ground around the thick trunks of the
trees. Off to the east, in the distance, the trees break slightly, showing a
small path through the forest. Short bushes and shrubs mix in with the grass
and trees, their dried leaves adding to the piles on the ground.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Antoine - Thinning Woods
Isabel - A Dead Forest

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > te idea
[tell landon]
You tell Landon 'idea'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > te let's get
[tell landon]
You tell Landon 'let's get'

te mt
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [tell landon]
You tell Landon 'mt'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > al te tell antoine
te idea
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [tell antoine]
You tell Antoine 'idea'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > te let's get him in the 1-exit
[tell antoine]
You tell Antoine 'let's get him in the 1-exit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > te 2n w of ent
[tell antoine]
You tell Antoine '2n w of ent'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > te he can't flee out
[tell antoine]
You tell Antoine 'he can't flee out'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > south
south
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Antoine tells you 'okam there'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > south
west
change mood brave
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Antoine has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

west
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Antoine leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The young buck leaves west.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > notice
look
sc
stat
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Thinning Woods
The trees spread apart, leaving more land for bushes and flowers to grow
on. The trees take on a greener cast than the trees to the north. The ground is
soft, and slightly moist, giving a mildewy smell to the air as old leaves and
flowers decay. The thin woodland spreads out to the east and south as far as
the eye can see.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > notice
look
You have 45(414) hit and 144(149) movement points. <-- Risky if he weaves me as soon as he enters because I would die, and he would have 1 basher on him
You have scored 101710678 experience points and 2014 quest points.
You need 1789322 exp to level and 986 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 69 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Antoine tries to lance *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
You are a 327 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 86.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 190, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 24
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
Thinning Woods
The trees spread apart, leaving more land for bushes and flowers to grow
on. The trees take on a greener cast than the trees to the north. The ground is
soft, and slightly moist, giving a mildewy smell to the air as old leaves and
flowers decay. The thin woodland spreads out to the east and south as far as
the eye can see.
[ obvious exits: E ]
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Antoine, riding a shadow stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > be
bash
You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow. <-- Thinking he failed a weave here, because some of my earlier commands go through

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Mikhan: Battered > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Mikhan: Battered > -
*Mikhan* tries to strike Antoine, but he parries successfully.

=+
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

**+=
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Antoine who loses his balance and falls!

-=
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Mikhan: Battered >
You pound *Mikhan*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten > be
[change mood berserk]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten >
Antoine clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten >
Antoine lances *Mikhan*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Mikhan: Critical >
Antoine lances *Mikhan*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You pound *Mikhan*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Antoine narrates 'rips'

On the way back home, Antoine almost gets me killed!!! Have to no vote him for this

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
A jaguar barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A spotted jaguar leaves east.
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a jaguar: Healthy >
You pound a jaguar's body into bloody fragments!
A jaguar barely tickles your right foot with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a jaguar: Hurt > nar halp
You narrate 'halp'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a jaguar: Hurt >
You pound a jaguar's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A jaguar tickles your right hand with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a jaguar: Wounded > nar jaguar attacking
You narrate 'jaguar attacking'

look
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a jaguar: Wounded > You pound a jaguar's right paw into bloody
fragments!
A jaguar barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Forested Borderlands
Tangled growth from thick bushes covers the ground between the trees, making
travel through this part of the forest difficult. A large boulder is nestled
between a few of the larger trees, creating a home for a soft crop of moss that
coats one side of the rock,and flourishes in the damp dimness that encases the
forest. The deep forest expands out in every direction for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A jaguar is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a jaguar: Beaten > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a jaguar: Beaten > You try to pound a jaguar, but she parries successfully.
A jaguar barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > nar holy dung
You narrate 'holy dung'

Brocas
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:08 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Defending the North

Post by Brocas » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:24 pm

Enjoy reading your logs. The commentary helps explains things..like it shows me you count and are able to estimate how many hps left and how many hits to dead while in pk. I need to do a better job of that.

isabel
Posts: 918
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Defending the North

Post by isabel » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:19 pm

Thanks Brocas! I didn't mean count as in count the hps that closely - I think the better players do because they always win the close battles. In my case it's more like "we're both mid-crit, and I think I can take 2 hits, so as long as I land my bash first I SHOULD win".. much more approximate.

Actually I think he's rank 8 and I wasn't sure how many hps it would take with a bonus-damage weapon on abs etc

Adael
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Defending the North

Post by Adael » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm

r8 weapons don't get bonus dmg sadly! :(

Cruoris
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Defending the North

Post by Cruoris » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:04 pm

also none of them is r8 :p

Post Reply