Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Asandra
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

Post by Asandra » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:48 pm

First off: This is a long long log, I have removed quite a bit of 'k dark' spam, but still.
Second: No glorious kills (again), sorry - only 1 RIP. It mainly shows that some channie fights can be long and slow as well.

e
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.

se
embrace
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [8]
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
u
The brigand leader stops using a lantern.
The brigand leader slashes your right arm hard.
Ghraak bellows 'hi'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - the brigand leader: Scratched >
f
e
u
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [8]
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
se
embrace
n
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

blt
channel 'blind' h.dark
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Sandstone Obelisk
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pair of soft leather sandals lie atop one another.
A pair of velvet slippers have been thrown down here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting the brigand trooper.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting the brigand trooper.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper is sitting here.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.
>> I blinded these - GAH!


* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
*Ghraak* pounds the brigand trooper's body into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion hits the brigand trooper's body hard.
The brigand trooper tries to pierce a shadow stallion, but it dodges the attack.

cht
channel 'chill' h.dark
*Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
Ok.
You failed.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
cht
channel 'chill' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Ghraak* pounds the brigand trooper's body into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion tries to hit the brigand trooper, but he deflects the blow.
The brigand trooper tries to pierce a shadow stallion, but it parries successfully.
-=+
*Ghraak* points at the brigand trooper.
*
Ok.
*Ghraak* shivers from the icy cold force sent by you.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
The brigand sergeant joins the brigand trooper's fight!
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - the brigand trooper: Critical - Ghraak: Scratched >
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
The brigand sergeant barely pierces a shadow stallion's left hand.
*Ghraak* pounds the brigand trooper's body into bloody fragments!
The brigand trooper is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the brigand trooper's death cry.
The brigand trooper stops following the brigand sergeant.
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
The brigand sergeant barely pierces a shadow stallion's left leg.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+=- -
A shadow stallion tries to hit the brigand sergeant, but he parries successfully.
The brigand sergeant pierces a shadow stallion's body.
=
You lost control of Saidar!
!

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Scratched >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!
=
A shadow stallion tries to hit the brigand sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
The brigand sergeant barely pierces a shadow stallion's body.
- -=
The brigand sergeant tries to pierce a shadow stallion, but it parries successfully.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Ghraak*.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Hurt >
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=
A shadow stallion tries to hit the brigand sergeant, but he parries successfully.
The brigand sergeant pierces a shadow stallion's body.
+**+=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Ghraak*.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
Starting PK with low SPs is never good

A shadow stallion tries to hit the brigand sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge *Ghraak*'s attempt to pound you.
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
The brigand sergeant tickles a shadow stallion's left leg with his pierce.
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+=-
A shadow stallion tries to hit the brigand sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
The brigand sergeant barely pierces a shadow stallion's right leg.

*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
*Ghraak* leaves south. vv
Your target is no longer here!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
s
p
k dark
Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

d
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [8]
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

w
s
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
The brigand leader has arrived from above.
The brigand leader says 'You Asandra!!! You will die before your time!! '
The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The brigand leader joins the brigand leader's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

rh
ride horse
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab the brigand leader, but he deflects the blow.
The brigand leader slashes your body hard.
You flee head over heels.
Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
d
w
s
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [8]
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

rh
ride horse
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > You start riding her.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
n
w
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
yell hi
You bellow 'hi'

rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
n
n
Ok.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
e
A raven starts following you.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven has arrived from the west.

n
n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
e
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
track
Tic in 7 seconds!
-=
Rosaria tells you 'and congrats on making sedai :P was it recently?'
+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some day-old tracks of Khar leaving north.
Some faint three day-old tracks of Khar leaving west.
Some faint three day-old tracks of Khar leaving south.
Some faint three day-old tracks of Khar leaving west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
s
The day has begun.
Tic length updated to: 61.688 seconds.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven has arrived from the north.

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
s
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lhyte chats 'thank you lord...call over :P'

wh
where
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - Before a Cliff's Wall

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
n
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
dism
e
u
You stop riding her.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [8]
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

n
* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Sandstone Obelisk
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here.
A pair of soft leather sandals lie atop one another.
A pair of velvet slippers have been thrown down here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
The brigand sergeant is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting the brigand sergeant.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s

A shadow stallion tries to hit the brigand sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
The brigand sergeant pierces a shadow stallion's left leg.

d
* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [8]
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
rh
ride horse
The brigand leader says 'You Asandra!!! You will die before your time!! '
The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The brigand leader joins the brigand leader's fight!
A black vulture has arrived from above.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - the brigand leader: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - the brigand leader: Scratched >

The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab the brigand leader, but he parries successfully.
The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - the brigand leader: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
d
w
rh
ride horse
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [8]
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
A black vulture is visible flying high in the sky.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > You start riding her.

rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

not
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
s
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
e
A Shallow Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
e
An Oasis
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

track
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
-
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You give up the tracking attempt.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - a shivering tree: Scratched >
f
e
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

dh
diagnose horse
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is tiring.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
n
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

n
n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
track
-=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a pale destrier (ridden) leaving west.
Some obvious recent tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some day-old tracks of Khar leaving north.
Some faint three day-old tracks of Khar leaving west.
Some faint three day-old tracks of Khar leaving south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
wh
where
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - Before a Split in the Road

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >

*Trill* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
p
k dark
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
s
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
s
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A raven has arrived from the east.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is resting here.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
e
s
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

not
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
The road here is in good condition, as it is used frequently due to its
proximity to the Dusty road. The hard-packed dirt is clear of many of the
rocks that litter the nearby area. To the east starts the Dusty road, and
to the west is a fork in the road leading around an old watchtower.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A raven is here flying around.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >

A rat starts following you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
z Grhaak and Trill
[narr ]
You narrate 'Grhaak and Trill'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
z Winding
o
k h.dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'Winding'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
Shadowing a Road
This small path has been beaten down by the troops taking a shortcut on
their way to and from Tarwin's Gap. Scrub trees and bushes lie thickly to
the south and east, preventing movement in those directions. The winding
road can be seen to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A raven is here flying around.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

kr
kill rat
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
A rat stops following you.
You stab a rat's right foreleg very hard.
A rat panics, and attempts to flee!

wh
where
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - a rat: Critical >
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - Shadowing a Road

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - a rat: Critical >

You swiftly dodge a rat's attempt to hit you.
You stab a rat's body very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > Shadowing a Road
This small path has been beaten down by the troops taking a shortcut on
their way to and from Tarwin's Gap. Scrub trees and bushes lie thickly to
the south and east, preventing movement in those directions. The winding
road can be seen to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
Shadowing a Road
This small path has been beaten down by the troops taking a shortcut on
their way to and from Tarwin's Gap. Scrub trees and bushes lie thickly to
the south and east, preventing movement in those directions. The winding
road can be seen to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven has arrived from the east.

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
s
e
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
e
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
l
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road continue on to the north and south here, going steadily to
and from Tarwin's Gap and Fal Dara. Dust fills the air during daylight
hours, due to traffic and the constant, biting wind. To the west, green and
brown grass can be seen, as well as a ring of stones.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria tells you 'coming'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
dh
diagnose horse
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is tiring.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
n
n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
n
n
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
se
embrace
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Scratched >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+=-
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at *Trill*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Scratched >
*Trill* leaves west. <<


p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
Ok.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
l
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
WHY HELLO!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Scratched >
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

se
embrace
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Scratched >
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
=+**
*Trill* leaves south. vv
+=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at *Trill*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Hurt >

You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Hurt >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=+**
*Trill* leaves south. vv
+=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at *Trill*.
BAH - sun came up inbetween and now it's hot here...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Hurt >
s
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Hurt >

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Trill swiftly dodges a Shienaran footman's attempt to pierce him.
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran lieutenant joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
-=+*
A Shienaran lieutenant tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.

vv
Set long weave: fireball*
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* leaves south. vv
+
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark=-
Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

s
Tic in 7 seconds!
-Cancelled.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
o
k h.dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a darkfriend leader is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is here, fighting Trill, riding a gray palfrey.
*Trill* is here, fighting Rosaria.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Trill.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Trill.
A Shienaran lieutenant is here, fighting Trill.
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Rosaria: Healthy - Trill: Hurt >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran lieutenant tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill swiftly dodges a Shienaran footman's attempt to pierce him.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.
The corpse of a darkfriend leader has decayed into a pile of dust.
Tic length updated to: 62.131 seconds.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=
*Trill* leaves west. <<
+**+=- -
Rosaria leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
gtp
get tea pack

Rosaria leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
You get a cup of thready brown tea from a belt pack.

qt
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
w
[quaff tea]
You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
n
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.


o
k h.dark
o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Rosaria narrates 'you ok?'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.


z nod
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
[narr ]
You narrate 'nod'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
rel
A Makeshift Bridge
The ravine forms a t-intersection here heading north and south and east
towards the hill. A bridge built from a large slab of rock has been placed
over the ravine allowing even heavy wagons to cross. The eastern section of
the ravine slices its way right up to the cliff to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
p
k dark
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
z just lowish on SPs
[narr ]
You narrate 'just lowish on SPs'

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
p
k dark
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria narrates 'rnot trees'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
e
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
n
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
Rosaria has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
track
-=+
Some obvious recent tracks of a pale destrier (ridden) leaving west.
Some obvious recent tracks of a pale destrier (ridden) leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Trill leaving north.
Some clear recent tracks of Trill leaving west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >

Rosaria tries to slash *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
*Trill* tries to stab Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
Rosaria tries to slash *Trill*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >

*Trill* tries to stab Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

ponder
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
o
k h.dark
You ponder life, the universe, and everything.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Rosaria: Healthy - Trill: Hurt >
You sense Rosaria connecting to the True Source.

se
embrace
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Rosaria: Healthy - Trill: Hurt >
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Rosaria: Healthy - Trill: Hurt >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Rosaria: Healthy - Trill: Hurt > You begin to weave the
appropriate flows...
-
*Trill* tries to stab Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
=+
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
**+=-
*Trill* leaves south. vv
-=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
cac
s

Rosaria leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > You cackle gleefully.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
p
k dark
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > Ok.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose horse
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is tiring.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary > *Ghraak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Ghraak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Ghraak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Ghraak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

se
embrace
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Ghraak: Hurt >
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Ghraak: Hurt >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
*+=
-
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Weary - Ghraak: Hurt >
Tic in 7 seconds!
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+=- -=
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
The clouds disappear.
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Ghraak*.
He's still chilled :-)



* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Ghraak: Wounded >
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark

You stab *Ghraak*'s left arm hard.
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Ghraak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
w
o
k h.dark
p
k dark
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Rosaria leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
Rosaria leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

wea
weather
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > The temperature is about 80 degrees.
The sky is cloudless, and a mild wind comes from the south.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
s
e
A Landslide
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
s
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
p
k dark
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
w

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary - a shivering tree: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary - a shivering tree: Scratched >

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab a shivering tree's roots into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary - a shivering tree: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
z not sure

Rosaria narrates 'trill batt'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
w
[narr ]
You narrate 'not sure'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
z where
w
[narr ]
You narrate 'where'

w
w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
An Oasis
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

z ah
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > A Shallow Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
n
[narr ]
You narrate 'ah'

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria narrates 'split ish'

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

n
n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
e
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
p
k dark
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary >
They aren't here.
Rosaria leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > They aren't here.

gvp
get movepotion pack
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > They aren't here.

qv
quaff vial
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary > You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary - Ghraak: Wounded > You do the best you can!
*Trill* has arrived from the west.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary - Ghraak: Wounded > You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary - Ghraak: Wounded >
p
k dark
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a belt pack.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Weary - Ghraak: Wounded > You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Ghraak: Wounded > You do the best you can!

se
embrace
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Ghraak: Wounded > *Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!
Rosaria has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Trill* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Ghraak: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Rosaria barely slashes *Ghraak*'s left leg.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Ghraak: Wounded > *Ghraak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Rosaria leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
n
ol
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Rosaria has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
e
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
e
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
n
n
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is here, fighting Rosaria.
Rosaria damane is here, fighting Trill, riding a gray palfrey.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
z patty
s
[narr ]
You narrate 'patty'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is here, fighting Rosaria.
Rosaria damane is here, fighting Trill, riding a gray palfrey.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Rosaria.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Rosaria.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Rosaria.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded > You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Rosaria: Healthy - Trill: Wounded >
You aren't in touch with saidar to channel it.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Rosaria: Healthy - Trill: Wounded >

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Rosaria: Healthy - Trill: Wounded >
A myrddraal slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Rosaria's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Rosaria's head very hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Rosaria: Scratched - Trill: Wounded >
se
embrace
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Rosaria: Scratched - Trill: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Rosaria panics, and attempts to flee!

Rosaria leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
-=+**
*Trill* stabs your body very hard.
A myrddraal slashes your body very hard.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
Rosaria has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Trill: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Trill: Wounded >
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Trill: Wounded >
cw
change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded - Trill: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
p
k dark
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded >
n
se
embrace

Rosaria has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Trill* is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
*Trill* now follows *Ghraak*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > You stab *Ghraak*'s body.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
cht
channel 'chill' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=
A myrddraal tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
+*
You can't summon enough energy to weave the flow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
Rosaria has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >

You stab *Ghraak*'s left foot.
*Trill* leaves south. vv

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

rel

You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
z tapped :0
o
k h.dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'tapped :0'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road, hard-packed earth showing through ancient paving stones, leads west
and east to a bend. Dense forest borders the road to either side, casting a
perpetual shadow onto the ground. The hot, humid air carries the stench of the
Blight lightly here, brought on the winds blowing south from the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

dh
diagnose horse
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is full.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

wh
where
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rosaria - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Asandra - Road to Tarwin's Gap


p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >

You stab *Ghraak*'s left leg hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins Ghraak's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!
Rosaria narrates 'they grouped'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
z on alls

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
[narr ]
You narrate 'on alls'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >

You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
o
k h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
You do the best you can!
*Trill* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.
Rosaria has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
You sense Rosaria connecting to the True Source.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
w
o
k h.dark
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.
Rosaria has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

scan e
Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
p
k dark
*Trill* is standing here.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road, hard-packed earth showing through ancient paving stones, leads west
and east to a bend. Dense forest borders the road to either side, casting a
perpetual shadow onto the ground. The hot, humid air carries the stench of the
Blight lightly here, brought on the winds blowing south from the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

sigh
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
You sigh.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
rel
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
p
k dark
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
wea
weather
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
The temperature is about 80 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a mild wind comes from the north.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Tic length updated to: 62.514 seconds.
The flows holding the light ball have dissipated.
They aren't here.
Rosaria narrates 'disinclined to hit patty'

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road, hard-packed earth showing through ancient paving stones, leads west
and east to a bend. Dense forest borders the road to either side, casting a
perpetual shadow onto the ground. The hot, humid air carries the stench of the
Blight lightly here, brought on the winds blowing south from the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
nod
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

*Trill* swiftly dodges Rosaria's attempt to slash him.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

*Ghraak* tries to pound Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh > You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Ghraak: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

se
embrace
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Ghraak: Wounded >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
*Trill* swiftly dodges Rosaria's attempt to slash him.

t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Ghraak: Wounded >
You sense Rosaria connecting to the True Source.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Ghraak: Wounded > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your
body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Ghraak: Wounded > You begin to weave the
appropriate flows...
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.
-=+
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
**
*Ghraak* sends Rosaria sprawling with a powerful bash!
+=
*Ghraak* pounds Rosaria's right leg into bloody fragments!
-
*Trill* leaves north. ^^
-=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Ghraak: Wounded >
t
channel 'fireball' h.dark

You stab *Ghraak*'s body.
*Trill* tries to stab Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Ghraak: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
*Trill* tries to stab Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
Rosaria tries to slash *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* tries to pound Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
+**+=-
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Trill*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Trill: Beaten >

You stab *Trill*'s left arm very hard.
Rosaria tries to slash *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - Rosaria: Wounded - Trill: Beaten >
o
k h.dark

*Trill* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > They aren't here.
Rosaria leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full >
z trill beat
[narr ]
You narrate 'trill beat'

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full >
e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full >
track
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > -=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north. ^^
Some obvious recent tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Trill leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Trill leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Ghraak leaving north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full > They aren't here.

z north
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Full >
n
n
[narr ]
You narrate 'north'

n
n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Full >
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Full > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
not
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

n
n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >

The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
z khar

Rosaria narrates 'i batt'

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
[narr ]
You narrate 'khar'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
z icming
w
[narr ]
You narrate 'icming'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >

The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >

Rosaria narrates 'ok'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
z incoming even
[narr ]
You narrate 'incoming even'

wh
where
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - Near the Foothills

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
n
It is pitch black...
Zone: The Blight

w
o R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
s
w
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

eq
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
You are using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a beautifully worked great serpent ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<worn about body> an elegant riding dress of dark green silk
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a belt pack
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
w
s
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

stat
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.8 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 155, Dodging bonus: 146, Parrying bonus: 147. Total Defence: 293
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- STRENGTH
- NO QUIT
- ARMOR
OOPS, no notice on, better turn it on!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
e
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting someone.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting someone.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting someone.
Ragan is here, fighting someone.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
*Trill* clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend off the attack. >> I'm lucky here


o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ragan: Healthy - Trill: Beaten >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is here, fighting Ragan.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Ragan is here, fighting Trill.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ragan: Healthy - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ragan: Healthy - Trill: Beaten >

You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ragan: Healthy - Trill: Beaten >
se
embrace

You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Trill's left foot very hard.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Ragan slashes Trill's body hard.

t
channel 'fireball' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ragan: Healthy - Trill: Beaten >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ragan: Healthy - Trill: Beaten >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Tic in 7 seconds!-=+
Rosaria narrates 'you ok?'
**+=
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Ragan slashes Trill's body.
- -
*Trill* leaves west. <<
*Trill* has arrived from the west.
=
You can't summon enough energy to weave the flow. >> Booo!!!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >
p
k dark
Ok.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >
p
k dark
p
k dark
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan tickles Ghraak's body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Ghraak's body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Ghraak's body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Ghraak's head.
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.
You suddenly feel less protected.
Tic length updated to: 61.009 seconds.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded > *Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded > *Ghraak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
z at razhak
o
k h.dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'at razhak'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
z ragan even
s
[narr ]
You narrate 'ragan even'

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

not
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
o
k h.dark
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
*Khar* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
You stab *Khar*'s left arm.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Khar: Scratched >
You tickle *Khar*'s left hand with your stab.

z oops :p
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Khar: Scratched >
o
k h.dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'oops :p'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Khar: Scratched >
You do the best you can!

cw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Khar: Scratched >

*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You tickle *Khar*'s head with your stab.

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Khar: Scratched >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Khar: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Khar* leaves west. <<

p
k dark
You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose horse
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is full.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
n
o
k h.dark
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Rosaria narrates 'be ther ein a sec'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Trill: Beaten >

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Trill: Beaten >
o
k h.dark
o
k h.dark
You do the best you can!

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A baby lizard leaves north. ^^
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Trill* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
o
k h.dark
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he dodges the attack.

cb
change mood brave
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
o
k h.dark
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 84 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
o
k h.dark
You do the best you can!

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You stab *Trill*'s body hard.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Trill* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
*Trill* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > *Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
Rosaria narrates 'need tick'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
p
k dark

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > Ragan slashes Trill's head very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

o
k h.dark
o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
*Trill* leaves west. <<

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose horse
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is full.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

ea
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

wea
weather
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
The temperature is about 35 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a mild wind comes from the south.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

vv
Set long weave: ice spikes
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
l

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

score
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
You have 274(280) hit and 102(145) movement points.
You have scored 108925447 experience points and 220 quest points.
You need 1726893916 exp to level and 180 qp to rank.
You have amassed 2 Turn points to date.
You have played 15 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Asandra the Sister [Green Ajah 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Rosaria narrates 'they there?'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!
z around
[narr ]
You narrate 'around'

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
z was on a sec ago
o
k h.dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'was on a sec ago'

se
embrace
They aren't here.

w
o
k h.dark

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
Rosaria narrates 'we switch to ghraak if trill not there'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
n
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a shadow stallion.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Ghraak.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Ghraak.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

se
embrace
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Beaten - Ghraak: Wounded >

You stab *Ghraak*'s left hand hard.
The ancient tree tickles Ghraak's right foot with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Ghraak's left leg with its hit.
*Ghraak* pounds the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Critical - Ghraak: Battered > You are already in touch with
saidar, can't you feel it?

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Critical - Ghraak: Battered >

*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Critical - Ghraak: Battered >
*Ghraak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >

*Ghraak* pounds the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.

z was on trees
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
[narr ]
You narrate 'was on trees'

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

se
embrace
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong - Ghraak: Battered >
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Strong - Ghraak: Battered >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
The ancient tree barely hits Ghraak's right leg.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
+**
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
+=- -
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Ghraak*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Ghraak: Battered >
p
k dark

The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he deflects the blow.
You stab *Ghraak*'s left foot.
You barely stab *Ghraak*'s body.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong - Ghraak: Beaten >

*Ghraak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Lhyte narrates 'Anyone know where Blodfest is today?'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Strong > They aren't here.
z ghraak beat
o
k h.dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'ghraak beat'

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.

se
embrace
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > A spotted horse panics, and attempts to
flee!
A spotted horse leaves south. vv
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves north. ^^
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
*Trill* leaves south. vv
*+=- -=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
s
o
k h.dark
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
rel
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
Ok.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > *Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
They aren't here.

cb
change mood brave
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 84 hit points.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > *Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > They aren't here.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Khar* has arrived from the east.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!
Rosaria narrates 'patty?'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Trill* leaves north. ^^
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!
*Trill* stabs your body extremely hard.

cw
change mood wimpy
f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely stab *Khar*'s body.
*Khar* pounds your left arm extremely hard.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You barely stab *Khar*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
z khar as well
e
[narr ]
You narrate 'khar as well'
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
*Khar* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
n
A raven starts following you.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

Tic in 7 seconds!
You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a shadow stallion.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Ghraak.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

*Ghraak* pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!

n
e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
e
s
s
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

Rosaria has arrived from the north.

z they killed trees well
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
[narr ]
You narrate 'they killed trees well'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
l
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
p
k dark
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Rosaria damane is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >

Rosaria leaves east. >>

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
n
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is standing here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >

*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Khar: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Khar: Scratched >
You barely stab *Khar*'s head.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Khar: Scratched >
cw
change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Khar: Scratched >

You barely stab *Khar*'s body.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Khar: Scratched >
z on 2ww
[narr ]
You narrate 'on 2ww'
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong - Khar: Scratched >

*Khar* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
cw
change mood wimpy
w
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
z off
[narr ]
You narrate 'off'

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
Rosaria has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >

You sense Rosaria connecting to the True Source.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
n
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
Rosaria has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >

Rosaria leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
sigh
You sigh.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
n
e
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
e
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
s
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
f
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
s
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
not
o
k h.dark
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
Rosaria narrates 'xing'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
w
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
o
k h.dark
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Khar* is here, fighting Rosaria.
Rosaria damane is here, fighting Khar, riding a gray palfrey.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >

You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
A mole leaves south. vv
A strong trolloc pounds your body very hard.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Khar* tries to pound Rosaria, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
se
embrace
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Khar* is here, fighting Rosaria.
Rosaria damane is here, fighting Khar, riding a gray palfrey.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Rosaria barely slashes *Khar*'s head.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Rosaria avoids being bashed by *Khar* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Rosaria panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
Tic in 7 seconds!+*
Rosaria leaves north riding a gray palfrey.


A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*+=-
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

*Ghraak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
-=
Ok.
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Ghraak*.
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Khar* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Scratched >

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

p
k dark

You flee head over heels.
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
n
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is here, fighting Rosaria.
Rosaria damane is here, fighting Khar, riding a gray palfrey.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
e
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
n
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A raven has arrived from the south.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Scratched >
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Scratched > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Scratched > They aren't here.

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Scratched > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Scratched > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
n
w
w
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
s
w
w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Khar* is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

cw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
*Ghraak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
f

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
A strong trolloc pounds your left arm.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

tgt ghraak
First target is set as: ghraak.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
p
k ghraak
You do the best you can!
Rosaria has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
f

Rosaria leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
f
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Khar* is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

Rosaria narrates 'i beat'

p
k ghraak
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k ghraak
They aren't here.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

z nod

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

rel
You flee head over heels.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > [narr ]
You narrate 'nod'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > Ok.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
z I still tapped

You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
[narr ]
You narrate 'I still tapped'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
f
n
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Khar* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Ghraak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

z or again act
* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Trill* leaves south. vv

f
* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
n
[narr ]
You narrate 'or again act'

n
* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Khar* is standing here.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!
You dodge a bash from *Khar* who loses his balance and falls!

s

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.


*Ghraak* clambers to his feet.

You flee head over heels.
A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
s

Rosaria narrates 'i ragan'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
s
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
w
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
n
e
e
On Top of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
e
On the Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

e
e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
The young buck leaves west. <<

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
p
k ghraak
p
k ghraak
They aren't here.

p
k ghraak
p
k ghraak
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

nod
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
tgt dark
First target is set as: dark.
o
k h.dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!
Rosaria drawls 'im in a dung kit'

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Battered >
You do the best you can!
Rosaria slashes *Trill*'s left foot extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Beaten > Rosaria tries to slash *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
You sense Rosaria connecting to the True Source.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Beaten >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Trill* leaves east. >>

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Rosaria leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.313 seconds.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
p
k dark
p
k dark
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Rosaria narrates 'e flee'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Trill* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > *Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!
Rosaria has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
p
k dark
p
k dark

You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Trill* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
*Khar* has arrived from the west.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Khar* leaves west. <<

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Trill* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
*Khar* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > You tickle *Khar*'s body with your stab.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >

You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >

A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Scratched >
cw
change mood wimpy

Ragan slashes Khar's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Khar's head.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Khar's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Khar's body.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Khar*'s right leg.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >

Rosaria throws a weakened fireball at *Khar*, who screams in pain.

se
embrace
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
cht
channel 'chill' h.dark
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.
*Khar* leaves south. vv
-=+*
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
p
k dark

You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Khar* has arrived from the south.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
You barely stab *Khar*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt > You do the best you can!

se
embrace
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

cht
channel 'chill' h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >

*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Khar*'s head with your stab.
You stab *Khar*'s left leg.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

The clouds disappear.
-=+*
Ok.
You failed.
!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
+*
Ok.
*Khar* shivers from the icy cold force sent by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
Rosaria has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
Rosaria tickles *Khar*'s left leg with her slash.

z on 1s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >

You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
[narr ]
You narrate 'on 1s'

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >

*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt > You tickle *Khar*'s body with your stab.
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
*Khar* leaves south. vv

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Rosaria leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark

Rosaria has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.
Rosaria leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.


p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Rosaria has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
rel
p
k dark
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
You sense Rosaria connecting to the True Source.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Rosaria leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
n
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
n
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
w
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s
w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A rat starts following you.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
se
embrace
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Rosaria narrates 'neatr apples'

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A mole leaves south. vv
+*
*Trill* leaves east. >>
*+=
z on x-
e
-Cancelled.
[narr ]
You narrate 'on x'

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Healthy >
You try to stab a strong trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A watersnake leaves south. vv
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Healthy >
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Khar* has arrived from the north.

z off
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Healthy >
*Khar* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Healthy >
f
[narr ]
You narrate 'off'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Healthy >

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!

p
k dark

You flee head over heels.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
n
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > *Ghraak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > *Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

f
w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A rat has arrived from the east.
*Khar* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
You barely stab *Khar*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >

Rosaria narrates 'nods'

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >

You tickle *Khar*'s head with your stab.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!

n

You flee head over heels.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w

*Khar* has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
On Top of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.
Rosaria narrates 'you ok?'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

z nod
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
[narr ]
You narrate 'nod'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
e
On the Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
e
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. [2]
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
z a shame well is dead
o
k h.dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'a shame well is dead'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

z ragan is too much
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > [narr ]
You narrate 'ragan is too much'

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Rosaria narrates 'yeah'

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >

Rosaria has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded >
The sky starts to get cloudy.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

cw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
se
embrace
*Khar* has arrived from the north.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Rosaria narrates 'they were x'

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
*Khar* has arrived from the east.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Rosaria narrates 'grouped'
-=+*

*Khar* pounds your head into bloody fragments!
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >

*Trill* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >

You tickle *Khar*'s body with your stab.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
f
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
*Trill* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
You swiftly dodge *Trill*'s attempt to stab you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >

You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >

You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

You flee head over heels.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
n
On Top of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

z nod
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
[narr ]
You narrate 'nod'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
rel
On the Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring > A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
s
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
drink well
You drink the water.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
e
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >

Rosaria looks at you.

z doubt they'll come south
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'doubt they'll come south'

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
l rosaria

Rosaria has quite a few wounds.
Rosaria is wounded.

Rosaria is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a dark blue dress bearing red and silver lightning bolts
<worn on hands> a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a shining silver plated sword
<worn on legs> a set of loose cloth breeches
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark

Kyrin narrates 'but i will come north'

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

z good
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
wh
where
[narr ]
You narrate 'good'

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Yard Before the Monastery
Rosaria - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Rosaria narrates 'im up to wound'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
w
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
w
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Khar* is standing here.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Khar: Hurt >

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Khar: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Khar: Hurt >
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A strong trolloc pounds your head very hard.
You barely stab *Khar*'s body.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Khar: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!

Tic in 7 seconds!

You flee head over heels.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >

Rosaria narrates 'seeing?'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded >

*Khar* has arrived from the south.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Battered >
z nod, still xrossing
f
e
[narr ]
You narrate 'nod, still xrossing'

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Khar* is standing here.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Trill: Battered >
f

You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
The sun disappears beneath the western horizon.
Tic length updated to: 62.43 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked. Starting tic timer.

s
*Ghraak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*Khar* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
n
e
On Top of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
On the Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

z ish
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Rosaria narrates 'wanna try some?'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
[narr ]
You narrate 'ish'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
rel
e
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
e
e
s
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Rosaria narrates 'rtargeting ghraak'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
e
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
z their grouping is annoying
[narr ]
You narrate 'their grouping is annoying'

ol
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
tgt ghraak
First target is set as: ghraak.
tgts ghraak
Second target is set as: ghraak.
o
k h.ghraak
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
tgt dark
First target is set as: dark.
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
z Ok, I'll buff a round
[narr ]
You narrate 'Ok, I'll buff a round'

dism
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
stat
You stop riding her.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.8 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 145, Dodging bonus: 141, Parrying bonus: 147. Total Defence: 288
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- STRENGTH
- NOTICE

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
gvp
get movepotion pack
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a belt pack.

qv
quaff vial
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
w
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate

w
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a spotted horse is lying here.

w
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Khar* is standing here.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
z on x

*Khar* leaves south. vv

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
se
embrace
[narr ]
You narrate 'on x'

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

tt
channel 'ice spikes' h.ghraak
* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >

A strong trolloc pounds your head extremely hard.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >

*Khar* has arrived from the south.
*Khar* leaves north. ^^

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >

*Ghraak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
tt
channel 'ice spikes' h.ghraak
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* stabs your left leg very hard.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Trill* stabs your left leg very hard.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
*Khar* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >

*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
*Khar* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Rosaria narrates 'nods'


*Khar* pounds your left arm into bloody fragments!
You flee head over heels.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
n
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
z short round
w
[narr ]
You narrate 'short round'

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
z bashed
[narr ]
You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
rel
s
w
Ok.

s
Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

not
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Sunken Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Waterlogged Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
z now I'm beat
w
[narr ]
You narrate 'now I'm beat'

s
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
The Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
e
The Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > On the Shore of a Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Some Healthier Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A Trail Through the Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

s
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Upon the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
e
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
s
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > The night has begun.
Tic length updated to: 60.959 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked. Starting tic timer.
It is pitch black...
Zone: Decayed Forest

o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

s
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

s
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest
Someone narrates 'go ragan'

s
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

s
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
e
s
s
s
It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

s
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

e
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

se
embrace
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
It is pitch black...
Zone: Dark Forest

lb
channel 'light ball'
o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

o HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
Ok.
The room becomes brighter as you create a sphere of light above your hand.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
rel
w
Ok.

n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
w
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > Twisted Forest
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

e
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A twitching vine of creepers dangles from above.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.

n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest

n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A wild boar runs through the forest.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > A twisted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A twisted tree joins a twisted tree's fight!
You stab a twisted tree's roots very hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - a twisted tree: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - a twisted tree: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - a twisted tree: Scratched >
n
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

A twisted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab a twisted tree's trunk extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge a twisted tree's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
Rotting Earth
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
Moldering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
Cankered Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
n
n
n
Before the Temple
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest

n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
Temple Entrance
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Dark Forest

n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary > Among the Pews
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Dark Forest

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary > Temple Altar
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Dark Forest

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
Temple Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
Door north: templedoor
Rosaria narrates 'you ok?'

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
n
n
At the Corner of a Burial Site
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door south: templedoor
Door down: shallowgrave
A crow is here flying around.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
z nod
n
[narr ]
You narrate 'nod'

rh
ride horse
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary > Rosaria has beaten you to it.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
ride pale
Horse is set as: pale.
ride pale
You start riding her.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >

Rosaria looks at you.

not
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
'ticced up to batt
You say 'ticced up to batt'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
'but left some blood
You say 'but left some blood'

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
l
They aren't here.
Rosaria nods in agreement.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
p
k dark
They aren't here.
A rat has arrived from the west.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
kr
kill rat
You stab a rat's right leg into bloody fragments!
A rat is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary - a rat: Incapacitated >

Rosaria slashes a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
A rat stops following Kyrin.

l
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Weary >

Rosaria looks at you.

nod
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
stat
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 155, Dodging bonus: 136, Parrying bonus: 147. Total Defence: 283
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- LIGHT BALL
- REFRESH
- NO QUIT
- STRENGTH
Rosaria snickers softly.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >

Kyrin says 'arm anyone/?'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
se
embrace
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
armor kyrin
[channel 'armor']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Rosaria looks at Kyrin.
-=+*
Ok.
You weave flows of Spirit into Kyrin, who should now be more adept in combat.
Kyrin leans over and carves a mid-sized slice of meat from the corpse of a rat.
Kyrin gets a mid-sized slice of meat from the corpse of a rat.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
rel
Ok.

l
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
stat
You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 155, Dodging bonus: 136, Parrying bonus: 147. Total Defence: 283
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- LIGHT BALL
- REFRESH
- NO QUIT
- STRENGTH
Kyrin eats a mid-sized slice of meat.

se
embrace
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
armorme
[channel 'armor' asandra]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
armorme
[channel 'armor' asandra]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
Ok.
You weave flows of Spirit around yourself, and you feel protected.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded >
rel
Ok.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded >
l in pack

Rosaria narrates 'you two group?'

l
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded >
pack (used) :
six gold crowns
three copper pennys
[2] a package of iron rations
a cup
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a coach ticket
a cup of thready brown tea
a stable ticket
the death scalp of a tall thief slain in the Spine of the World
the death scalp of the brigand leader slain in Andor
the death scalp of the Seanchan dockmaster slain in Mayene
the death scalp of a leader of renegade aielmen slain in the Aiel Waste
the death scalp of a tall thief slain in the Spine of the World
the death scalp of Imrysa Doberak slain in Kandor
the death scalp of a deranged wolfbrother hermit slain in the Haddon Mirk
the death scalp of the Altaran kingpin slain in Altara
the death scalp of Mos Teranz, rogue Illuminator slain in the Spine of the World
[2] a strange fruit
[2] a bubbling draught

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded >

Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Tic length updated to: 63.051 seconds.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
stat
You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 155, Dodging bonus: 146, Parrying bonus: 147. Total Defence: 293
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- ARMOR
- NOTICE
- LIGHT BALL
- NO QUIT
- STRENGTH

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

cw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
wh
where
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Yard Before the Monastery
Rosaria - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

Rosaria leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

cw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

rel
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.
Kyrin has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is fresh.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l kyrin
You do not see that here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l
p
k dark
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

Rosaria has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l kyrin

Kyrin has a few scratches.
Kyrin is scratched.

Kyrin is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a weathered red coat bearing a golden dragon
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
nod
You nod in agreement.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Kyrin says 'they spamming hard'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

Rosaria narrates 'they n'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
foll kyrin
You now follow Kyrin.
Rosaria narrates 'i mean. 2n'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
wea
weather
The temperature is about 35 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a breezy wind comes from the south.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

Rosaria narrates 'or so'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
cw
change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

stat
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 155, Dodging bonus: 146, Parrying bonus: 147. Total Defence: 293
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- ARMOR
- NOTICE
- LIGHT BALL
- NO QUIT
- STRENGTH

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Rosaria damane is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!

Kyrin says 'flee after a round'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

You follow Kyrin.

Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

'I can't quite buff though
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
You say 'I can't quite buff though'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >

You follow Kyrin.

By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

l
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
wh
where
They aren't here.
Rosaria has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Kyrin.

A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Khar* is standing here.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - A Small Path
Kyrin - A Small Path
Rosaria - By the Apple Trees
Last edited by Asandra on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asandra
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

Post by Asandra » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:49 pm

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - A Small Path
Kyrin - A Small Path
Rosaria - By the Apple Trees

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

se
embrace
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
-=+*
Rosaria has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*+
=-

*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trill* stabs your body very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
w
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Kyrin of Arafel is here, fighting Trill.
*Trill* is here, fighting Kyrin.
*Khar* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Trill* tries to stab Kyrin, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > *Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!
Rosaria has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the west.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Hurt >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab Kyrin, but he parries successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.
*Trill* says 'b'
-
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
*Trill* leaves west. <<
+*
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Ghraak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*+
*Khar* tries to pound Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.
=
Kyrin panics, and attempts to flee!
Kyrin leaves east. >>
-
*Khar* tries to pound Rosaria, but she deflects the blow.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
-Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+
o
k h.dark
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark*
Cancelled.
You tickle *Khar*'s left leg with your stab.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered - Khar: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Rosaria tickles *Khar*'s left foot with her slash.
You sense Rosaria is channeling saidar.
-=+
*Ghraak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
**+=
*Ghraak* throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
-
Rosaria avoids being bashed by *Khar* who loses his balance and falls!

o
k h.dark-=
You barely stab *Khar*'s body.
*Ghraak* tries to pound Rosaria, but she parries successfully.
You lost control of Saidar!
!

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered - Khar: Scratched >
Rosaria unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Khar*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered - Khar: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered - Khar: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered - Khar: Hurt > You begin to weave the
appropriate flows...
-=+**+=
tgt ghraak
First target is set as: ghraak.-
*Ghraak* sends Rosaria sprawling with a powerful bash!
-=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Ghraak*.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered - Khar: Hurt >

You barely stab *Khar*'s body.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.ghraak
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered - Khar: Hurt >

*Ghraak* pounds Rosaria's body extremely hard.
You stab *Khar*'s right leg.
*Khar* pounds Rosaria's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rosaria: Battered - Khar: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+=-
*Trill* stabs Rosaria's right arm very hard.
Rosaria panics, and attempts to flee!

*Trill* stabs Rosaria's left leg very hard.
*Ghraak* pounds Rosaria's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Khar* pounds Rosaria's head into bloody fragments!
Rosaria is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Trill* stabs Rosaria's body into bloody fragments!
Rosaria is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Rosaria's death cry.
-
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Ghraak*.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.ghraak
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Trill* gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a small purse from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets the severed head of Aloisa the Human slain in the Black Hills from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a shining silver plated sword from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a dark blue dress bearing red and silver lightning bolts from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Rosaria.
*Trill* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Rosaria.

*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
-=+*

*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A raven starts following you.
*Trill* stabs your left foot very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >

*Ghraak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
f

You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
Kyrin swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >

*Trill* tries to stab Kyrin, but he parries successfully.

p
k ghraak
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!

p
k ghraak

Kyrin stabs the blighted tree's branch very hard.

You flee head over heels.
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of Rosaria is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
!!HORSE!! A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Khar* is standing here.
They aren't here.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
tgt dark
First target is set as: dark.
f
w

You stab *Khar*'s left foot.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Khar: Hurt >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
w
In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

rel
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
The Sunken Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.

s
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > Ok.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Waterlogged Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
s
s
The Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
The Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > On the Shore of a Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > Some Healthier Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > A Trail Through the Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > Upon the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Thin Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > Moldy Earth
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Rotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Sinister Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

not
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s
s
*Trill* has arrived from the north.
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

s
s
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded > You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Tundar narrates 'what time does gk open?'

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
w
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
*Ghraak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
You flee head over heels.
Noxious Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
s
Twisted Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
n
n
n
Noxious Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Trill*'s attempt to stab you.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Battered >
e
n
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n

*Trill* stabs your left arm very hard.
*Ghraak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Twisted Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Withering Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
Sinister Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > Rotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > Moldy Earth
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Thin Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

n
n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
n
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.948 seconds.
By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
e
e
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
e
n
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Kyrin narrates 'khar crt'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
z i running
e
[narr ]
You narrate 'i running'

n
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
d
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
u
w
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

s
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
w
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
s
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
e
e
e
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
kr
kill rat
wh
where
A rat stops following you.
You stab a rat's head very hard.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a rat: Beaten >

You stab a rat's body very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Shienaran footman stops using a torch.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

wh
where
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
wea
weather
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
The temperature is about 45 degrees.
The sky is cloudless, and a mild wind comes from the south.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
z I winding ctf
[narr ]
You narrate 'I winding ctf'

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

l

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
p
k dark
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is haggard.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Trill* stabs your body very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

p
k dark

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
s
s
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
s

You stab *Ghraak*'s right leg.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Trill* has arrived from the east.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

z they winding
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
[narr ]
You narrate 'they winding'

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
w
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
not
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
w
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
w
w
An Oasis
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
cw
change mood wimpy
A Shallow Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
w
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
l
n
A Road by the Ravine
A ravine stretches south easterly from here forcing the road to head north
between the cliff and the trecherous drop to the west. Part of the road has
crumbled into the ravine as erosion slowly attempts to devour its prey.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
ndh

Tundar narrates 'The Feisty and Amazing Lhyte has gone into Ruined keep by herself to Show her mettle. The nasty Raven
master who narrates our ware abouts is her target. And any nasty troll who decides to show up! May the creator shine
his light on you sister!'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
n
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
n
e
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
Before a Cliff's Wall
To the east the cliff looms high above while to the south a ravine cuts
eastward into the cliff. To the west a road winds its way north before
curving eastward. To the south west a bridge spans across the ravine
providing passage to the south.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

l
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
Before a Cliff's Wall
To the east the cliff looms high above while to the south a ravine cuts
eastward into the cliff. To the west a road winds its way north before
curving eastward. To the south west a bridge spans across the ravine
providing passage to the south.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Lhyte narrates 'DIE SPAWN DIE!!!'

Tic in 7 seconds!
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is tiring.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Ghraak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt > You do the best you can!

not
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
f
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

w
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >

*Ghraak* pounds your body very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
e
Enoch narrates 'Good luck Lhyte!'
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > In a Depression
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
s
w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
z I might go in
[narr ]
You narrate 'I might go in'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Lhyte narrates 'They DIE to my mighty binnol!!'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
z Or kajin
[narr ]
You narrate 'Or kajin'

dhnot
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
l
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
A Winding Road
Stones of various size cover the ground here, seeming to have made their
way from the crumbling tower to the east via soldiers kicking them out of
their way. The temperature is usually cooler than that closer to the
Blight, but not as cold as in most of the northlands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Kyrin narrates 'i here'

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
wh
where
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kyrin - The Dusty Road
Asandra - A Winding Road

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
z I still beat
dh
diagnose pale
[narr ]
You narrate 'I still beat'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
dh
diagnose pale
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Kyrin narrates 'khar stabbed crit'

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Erulisse chats 'I shall have to make a note to make shop called Wareabouts in my next rpg game'
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
Kyrin narrates 'on till s choke'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

stat
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 155, Dodging bonus: 146, Parrying bonus: 147. Total Defence: 293
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- ARMOR
- LIGHT BALL
- NO QUIT
- STRENGTH

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

Tundar narrates 'anyone know the room to jump out?'

z nod, I near commie
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
wh
where
[narr ]
You narrate 'nod, I near commie'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
op
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kyrin - The Dusty Road
Asandra - A Winding Road

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Open what?

op
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
op
Open what?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!
Open what?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
z grabbing horse hit
[narr ]
You narrate 'grabbing horse hit'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
z tic, even
p
k dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'tic, even'

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is strong.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

not
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
e
n
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

u
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Kyrin has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
dism
You stop riding her.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

l
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Kyrin stops riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
fol
You stop following Kyrin.

scan d
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.
*Trill* has arrived from below.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > *Trill* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.

wea
weather
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
The temperature is about 45 degrees.
The sky is cloudless, and a calm wind comes from the south.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
se
embrace
You do the best you can!

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
Kyrin tries to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Trill, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
The Shienaran commander hacks Trill's body into bloody fragments!
Kyrin tries to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trill* leaves down. dd
-=+
o
k h.dark*
p
k dark
*Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

rel
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
Ok.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

wea
weather
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
The temperature is about 45 degrees.
The sky is cloudless, and a calm wind comes from the south.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

l
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
stat
p
k dark
You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.7 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 145, Dodging bonus: 151, Parrying bonus: 147. Total Defence: 298
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- ARMOR
- LIGHT BALL
- NO QUIT
- STRENGTH

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

cw
change mood wimpy
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
scan d

Kyrin leaves down. dd

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Kyrin of Arafel is here, fighting Trill.
*Khar* is standing here.
*Trill* is here, fighting Kyrin.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

l
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark

Kyrin has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
diag kyrin
o
k h.dark
Kyrin has a few scratches.
Kyrin is scratched.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
l
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
nod
You nod in agreement.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >

Kyrin looks at you.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
'buff 1 round, I spike khar?
You say 'buff 1 round, I spike khar?'

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >

*Ghraak* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.
*Trill* has arrived from below.
Kyrin swiftly dodges *Trill*'s attempt to stab him.

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Scratched >
tgt khar
First target is set as: khar.
o
k h.khar
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Ghraak shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Ghraak has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Trill, but he deflects the blow.
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

se
embrace
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.khar
* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Scratched >
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Trill, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
You stab *Ghraak*'s left leg hard.
Kyrin stabs *Trill*'s body very hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Kyrin, but he parries successfully.
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.
Kyrin tries to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
*Khar* has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=
*Khar* tries to pound Kyrin, but he parries successfully.
+*

You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Khar shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Khar has been spotted!'

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
u
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.khar
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Khar* is here, fighting Kyrin.
*Trill* is here, fighting Kyrin.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting a sergeant, riding a shadow stallion.
Kyrin of Arafel is here, fighting Trill.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A sergeant is here, fighting Ghraak.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Ghraak.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Trill.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Ghraak.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Trill.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Trill.

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >

*Trill* leaves down. dd

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*+
Kyrin barely stabs *Khar*'s right arm.
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The Shienaran commander hacks Khar's body.
*Ghraak* pounds a sergeant's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Khar* tries to pound Kyrin, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Ghraak's body.
The grizzled veteran pounds Ghraak's head hard.
A sergeant tries to slash Ghraak, but he deflects the blow.
=
*Trill* has arrived from below.
-
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
-
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'
Kyrin barely stabs *Khar*'s body.
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Khar*.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Ghraak* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >

You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
The Shienaran commander hacks Khar's body.
Kyrin tickles *Khar*'s body with his stab.
*Khar* tries to pound Kyrin, but he deflects the blow.
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >

*Ghraak* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Ghraak shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Ghraak has been spotted!'
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
o
k h.khar

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
rel
o
k h.khar
The grizzled veteran barely tickles Khar's head with his crush.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Khar's body.
The grizzled veteran pounds Khar's body.
The grizzled veteran tickles Khar's head with his pound.
A sergeant barely slashes Khar's body.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you dodge the attack.
The Shienaran commander barely hacks Khar's body.
Kyrin stabs *Khar*'s right arm.
*Khar* tries to pound Kyrin, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >

*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

tgt dark
First target is set as: dark.
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Khar* leaves down. dd

o\
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Kyrin tries to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s left leg.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
f
u
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s head.
A sergeant joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The Shienaran commander hacks Ghraak's body.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting Kyrin, riding a shadow stallion.
*Trill* is here, fighting the grizzled veteran.
Kyrin of Arafel is here, fighting Ghraak.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A sergeant is here, fighting Ghraak.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Trill.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Trill.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Ghraak.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Trill.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Ghraak.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
se
embrace
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >

*Trill* stabs the grizzled veteran's left arm.
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s body.
Kyrin panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

The Shienaran commander hacks Ghraak's head.
Trill swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to crush him.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Ghraak, but he dodges the attack.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Trill, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Trill, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant barely slashes Ghraak's right hand.
Kyrin tries to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
-
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
=+*
*Trill* leaves down. dd
*Trill* has arrived from below.


*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Trill, but he parries successfully.
+=
Kyrin panics, and attempts to flee!
Kyrin leaves down. dd
- -=
The Shienaran commander hacks Trill's body extremely hard.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Trill* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Your target is no longer here!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
o
k h.dark

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=+*
Trill swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to crush him.
Trill swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to pound him.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant slashes Trill's body hard.
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.


*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
*+=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Trill*.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
*Trill* leaves down. dd

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
rel
Ok.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

l
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
scan d

Kyrin has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

rel
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

wea
weather
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > The temperature is about 45 degrees.
The sky is cloudless, and a calm wind comes from the south.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
p
k dark
l
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >

Kyrin leaves down. dd

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
tgts khar
Second target is set as: khar.
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

scan d
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
se
embrace
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
scan d
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

l
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
se
embrace
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
d

Tundar narrates 'The Spunky Lhyte has slain Raven master. Now let us see if the Creator deems her worthy of an exit'

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
tt
channel 'ice spikes' h.khar

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >
Tic in 7 seconds!
Nobody here by that name.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >
f
p
k dark
You panic and attempt to flee!


Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.025 seconds.

p
k dark
You flee head over heels.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >

*Ghraak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Trill* has arrived from the west.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > *Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
You do the best you can!
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt >
f
u
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
not
s
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

w
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
w
w
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

u
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
u
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

not
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

l
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
k dark

*Ghraak* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.
*Trill* has arrived from below.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Ghraak shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Ghraak has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
You stab *Trill*'s right leg hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

f
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Ghraak, but he deflects the blow.
Trill swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to crush him.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
Trill swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to pound him.
A sergeant slashes Trill's right foot hard.
The Shienaran commander hacks Ghraak's right leg hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
u
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!

The grizzled veteran gallantly rescues the Shienaran commander!
*Ghraak* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.
You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Trill* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A sergeant is here, fighting Trill.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Trill.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
se
embrace
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?
*Trill* leaves down. dd

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >

*Ghraak* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.
*Trill* has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A sergeant joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The Shienaran commander hacks Ghraak's head.
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Ghraak*'s left leg.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >

The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Ghraak shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Ghraak has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Ghraak: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

f

u-
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Kyrin has arrived from below.


Kyrin tries to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Kyrin of Arafel is here, fighting Trill.
*Trill* is here, fighting Kyrin.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting the grizzled veteran, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A sergeant is here, fighting Trill.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Ghraak.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Trill.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Ghraak.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Trill.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Ghraak.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Trill* tries to stab Kyrin, but he deflects the blow.
Kyrin stabs *Trill*'s right arm very hard.
The Shienaran commander hacks Ghraak's body.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Trill, but he dodges the attack.
The grizzled veteran crushes Ghraak's left arm.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Trill, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran pounds Ghraak's head.
A sergeant tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Trill* tries to stab Kyrin, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched - Ghraak: Wounded >

*Trill* leaves down. dd
*Trill* has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Wounded >

The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'
*Trill* stabs your right arm extremely hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

z on commie

*Trill* stabs your head hard.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Ghraak* pounds your right hand into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The Shienaran commander hacks Ghraak's body.
The grizzled veteran tickles Ghraak's body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
Kyrin tries to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

s

*Trill* stabs your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
[narr ]
You narrate 'on commie'

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

not
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
w
w
w
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

s
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
w
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A squat border stone juts from the soil.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
i out
w
You are carrying:
Nothing.

w
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

s
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
w
w
Little Trail
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A raven is here, watching.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Heavy Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A raven is here, watching.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > Open Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >

Fyra narrates 'Good luck, Lhyte!'

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
z I out
w
[narr ]
You narrate 'I out'

<< I head in, get some healing and about 5 or 10 tics later, we continue! >>


tr
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Kyrin tells you 'where you at'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[track trolloc]
-=+
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north. ^^
Some obvious fresh tracks of Trill leaving north.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Khar leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Trill leaving west.
Some day-old tracks of Trill leaving west.
Some day-old tracks of Trill leaving north.
Some day-old tracks of Trill leaving west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
reply winding
You reply to Kyrin 'winding'

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >

*Khar* has arrived from the north.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Ghraak bellows 'rosh dung is 1n fd'
You stab *Khar*'s right leg.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
You stab *Khar*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
f
cw
change mood wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
You tickle *Khar*'s right leg with your stab.
Kyrin tells you 'nods omw'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
You barely stab *Khar*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > *Khar* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
You barely stab *Khar*'s left leg.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
You do the best you can!
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

se
embrace
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You stab *Khar*'s right leg.
Ghraak bellows 'and the head she had is 1d commy'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
cht
channel 'chill' h.dark
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >

*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

e-
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
=
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >

*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >

You tickle *Khar*'s body with your stab.

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
*Khar* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* has arrived from the west.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
You stab *Khar*'s right leg.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Beaten > You do the best you can!

se
embrace
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Beaten >

*Khar* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab *Khar*'s right arm.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Beaten >

*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Beaten > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*

*Khar* leaves east. >>
*
e+=
e-
p
k dark
Cancelled.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
tgt khar
First target is set as: khar.
n
n
n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
p
k khar
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door east: passage
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Ok.

p
k khar
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
p
k khar
p
k khar
p
k khar
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

tr
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > [track trolloc]
-=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north. ^^
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north. ^^
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south. vv
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south. vv
Some obvious fresh tracks of Trill leaving north.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Trill leaving south.
Some day-old tracks of Trill leaving south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
tgt dark
First target is set as: dark.
n
n
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Your mount is too exhausted.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Your mount is too exhausted.

not
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
n
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
Before the Gap
The road opens up into Tarwin's Gap just to the north, which cuts through
the Mountains of Dhoom. The mountains seem almost to have been cleft in half
by a gigantic axe, while to either side, the massive walls of granite surge
into the sky, almost blotting it out, while to the south, the road continues
through the hills. The cold mountain wind slices through the pass, having in
effect been funneled by the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
kr
kill rat
A rat stops following you.
You stab a rat's body extremely hard.
A rat panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a rat: Critical >

You swiftly dodge a rat's attempt to hit you.
You stab a rat's body very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
z khar ran north gap
[narr ]
You narrate 'khar ran north gap'

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Before the Gap
The road opens up into Tarwin's Gap just to the north, which cuts through
the Mountains of Dhoom. The mountains seem almost to have been cleft in half
by a gigantic axe, while to either side, the massive walls of granite surge
into the sky, almost blotting it out, while to the south, the road continues
through the hills. The cold mountain wind slices through the pass, having in
effect been funneled by the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
n
n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

n
n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A raven is here flying around.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

tr
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[track trolloc]
-=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north. ^^
Some obvious recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south. vv
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south. vv
Some clear day-old tracks of Khar leaving south.
Some clear day-old tracks of Khar leaving south.
Some clear day-old tracks of Khar leaving north.
Some very faint three day-old tracks of Trill leaving south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
n
n
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >

Tundar chats 'any one use mudlet?'

tr
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[track trolloc]
-=+
Some obvious recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east. >>
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east. >>
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Khar leaving south.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Khar leaving north.
Some very faint half week-old tracks of Khar leaving south.
Some extremely faint day-old bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south.
Some extremely faint day-old bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
e
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

not
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kr
kill rat
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

wh
where
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
A rat stops following you.
You stab a rat's right leg extremely hard.
A rat panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
A rat leaves west. <<

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >

*Khar* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
w
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > You stab *Khar*'s right arm.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Khar: Battered >
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You stab *Khar*'s left leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

se
embrace
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Khar: Beaten >
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Khar: Beaten >
You stab *Khar*'s head.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!
+**+
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Khar* leaves east. >>
=-
f-=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - the blighted tree: Scratched >
You try to stab the blighted tree, but it parries successfully.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - the blighted tree: Scratched >
p
k dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You try to stab a Dhai'mon trolloc, but he parries successfully.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy >
f

A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
A rat starts following you.
You stab a Dhai'mon trolloc's left arm very hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
tgt khar
First target is set as: khar.
s
s
p
k khar
Your mount is too exhausted.

p
k khar
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

dism
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
dism
You stop riding her.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
s
But you're not riding anything!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Fyra chats 'I feal like an awful human being, but I cant stop just sitting here and chuckling over how that played out.'

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A rat has arrived from the north.

p
k khar
p
k khar
* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

e
* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - the blighted tree: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - the blighted tree: Healthy >

You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab the blighted tree's body very hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab the blighted tree's left leg hard.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - the blighted tree: Hurt >
f
not
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
w
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

rh
ride pale
* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
dh
diagnose pale
You start riding her.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
s
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is haggard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
s
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
s
Your mount is too exhausted.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
Your mount is too exhausted.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
Your mount is too exhausted.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
Your mount is too exhausted.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
Your mount is too exhausted.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
Your mount is too exhausted.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab the blight bear, but it parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge the blight bear's attempt to hit you.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Tic length updated to: 63.499 seconds.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - the blight bear: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - the blight bear: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - the blight bear: Scratched >
You stab the blight bear's body very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

s
s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
s
w
s
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
s
e
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Under the Angel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
kr
kill rat
A rat stops following you.
You stab a rat's right foreleg very hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - a rat: Battered >
dh
diagnose pale

A rat tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab a rat's head very hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is weary.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
l
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
s
e
f
A Circle of Stones
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Upon Some Open Ground
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > A Circle of Stones
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
n
Under the Angel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

dism
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
lh
lead pale
You stop riding her.

lh
lead pale
lh
lead pale
* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
lh
lead pale
You start leading her.
A pale destrier starts following you.

se
embrace
* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
You're already leading it!

* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > You're already leading it!

refr
channel 'refresh'
* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > You're already leading it!

* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+=- -=+**+=-
Ok.
You channel flows of Spirit, and refresh those around you.
rel

* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Ok.

* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
rh
ride pale
A pale destrier stops following you.
You start riding her.

stat
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.5 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 84.
Offensive bonus: 147, Dodging bonus: 146, Parrying bonus: 137. Total Defence: 283
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- LIGHT BALL
- ARMOR

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
dh
diagnose pale
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
w
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
n
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
tgts khar
Second target is set as: khar.
e
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
tgt dark
First target is set as: dark.
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >

Kyrin has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is tiring.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - the blight bear: Healthy >
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - the blight bear: Healthy >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - the blight bear: Healthy >
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

The blight bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
tr
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
[track trolloc]
-=+
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south. vv
Some rather faint half week-old tracks of Khar leaving west.
Some very faint half week-old tracks of Khar leaving south.
Some very faint three day-old tracks of Trill leaving west.
Some extremely faint three day-old tracks of Trill leaving south.
Some extremely faint half week-old tracks of Trill leaving south.
Some extremely faint half week-old tracks of Trill leaving west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
dh
diagnose pale
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

not
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
The Blight
There are still trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You find yourself filled with revulsion at the force which doesn't
kill but rather twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
dh
diagnose pale
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is winded.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary > They aren't here.
Fyra chats 'That is up there with the time I went in to TKD thinking I could find a place to make a gate, and
channelled.'

wh
where
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Weary >
p
k dark
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

gvp
get movepotion pack
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a belt pack.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
qv
quaff vial
l
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
There are still trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You find yourself filled with revulsion at the force which doesn't
kill but rather twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
Rosaria chats 'The winds, the screams of sweet songs, tear all along the flesh of Lhyte.'

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

dh
diagnose pale
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

stat
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
A pale destrier is in excellent condition.
A pale destrier is healthy.
A pale destrier is fresh.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You are a 380 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 125.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.4 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:17 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14. Total: 84.
Offensive bonus: 147, Dodging bonus: 146, Parrying bonus: 137. Total Defence: 283
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- REFRESH
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT
- LIGHT BALL
- ARMOR

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
not
e
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
e

Rosaria chats 'about what i expected, reading the pronouncement'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
tr
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
[track trolloc]
-
*Khar* has arrived from the east.
=+
Some obvious recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east. >>
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south. vv
Some obvious fresh tracks of Trill leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Khar leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Khar leaving north.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Khar leaving west.
Some clear almost day-old bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >

*Khar* leaves west. <<

p
k dark
w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
*Khar* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark

Erulisse chats 'A Lhyte in the Darkness'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
You barely stab *Khar*'s right foot.
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >

*Khar* leaves south. vv

se
embrace
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >

The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab the blighted tree's body very hard.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
You try to stab a Dhai'mon trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

pp
k khar

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

pp
k khar
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
*Khar* has arrived from the south.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is standing here.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
pp
k khar

*Khar* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >

The blight bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
An Ahf'frait trolloc leaves north. ^^

n
n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Healthy >
w
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you dodge the attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n
n
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab the blight bear's right foreleg very hard.
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Tundar chats 'hahahah'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Khar* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >

You stab *Khar*'s left arm.
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Khar's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
You do the best you can!
*Khar* leaves down. dd

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched >
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched >

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a Ko'bal trolloc's attempt to pierce you.
Tundar chats 'thats a good one'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched >
p
k dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

p
k dark
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The blight bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You try to stab the blight bear, but it deflects the blow.
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Scratched > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Scratched > They aren't here.

not
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Scratched >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Scratched > You stab the blight bear's body extremely hard.
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Hurt > You start paying increased attention to your
surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Hurt >
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear is here, fighting YOU!

x
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Hurt >
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Hurt >

You stab the blight bear's head extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong - the blight bear: Hurt >

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong - the blight bear: Hurt >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab the blight bear's left foreleg hard.
You swiftly dodge the blight bear's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Strong - the blight bear: Hurt >
f
d
You panic and attempt to flee!

Tic in 7 seconds!
You try to stab the blight bear, but it parries successfully.
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
w
s
s
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Healthy >
s
w
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Ghraak's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your body extremely hard.
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.
*Ghraak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.448 seconds.
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
s
e
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
not
e
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
w
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
n
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black messenger pigeon is here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
s
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
w
s
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
'they're all back
l
You say 'they're all back'

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
z khar battish
[narr ]
You narrate 'khar battish'

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >

Kyrin says 'chortlesnorfling ghraak just walked out with apulse left'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
z the rest full

Kyrin stops riding a warhorse.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
[narr ]
You narrate 'the rest full'

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
Kyrin leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > You do the best you can!

wea
weather
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
The temperature is about 35 degrees.
The sky is cloudless, and a breezy wind comes from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
se
embrace

You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
f
*
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Ragan slashes Ghraak's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Ghraak's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Ghraak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Ghraak's left arm with his slash.
*Ghraak* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Ghraak* fails to affect you.
*Ghraak* gazes deeply at a Shienaran forward scout...
A Shienaran forward scout looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Ghraak* gazes deeply at a Shienaran forward scout...
The gaze of *Ghraak* fails to affect a Shienaran forward scout.
*Ghraak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >

Ragan slashes Ghraak's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Ghraak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Ghraak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout mounts an attack against Ghraak, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Ghraak* gazes deeply at Ragan...
Ragan looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Ghraak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >

*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >

*Ghraak* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >

*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt >
e
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!

n

You flee head over heels.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
s
p
k dark
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

dism
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > You stop riding her.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > You stab *Ghraak*'s right arm.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt > You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

f
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt > A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Ragan mounts an attack against Ghraak, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Ghraak's body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Ghraak's head.
A Shienaran forward scout mounts an attack against Ghraak, but weak nerves get the better of him.


You flee head over heels.
On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
z on at ragan
[narr ]
You narrate 'on at ragan'

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
w
se
embrace
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

Tic in 7 seconds!
p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

o
k h.dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >

Kyrin has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

rel
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
Ok.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.
Kyrin leaves north. ^^

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
z was ghraak

Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Tic length updated to: 60.887 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked. Starting tic timer.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
p
k dark
[narr ]
You narrate 'was ghraak'

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
l
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
wea
weather
The temperature is about 35 degrees.
The sky is cloudless, and a breezy wind comes from the north.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
p
k dark

Kyrin has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

vv
Set long weave: fireball
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
vv
Set long weave: ice spikes
l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
w
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate

o
k h.dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full >
e
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full >
s
o
k h.dark
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full >
n
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full >
n
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o
k h.dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
s
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
ride pale
ride pale
You start riding her.

ride pale
ride pale
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
You're already riding it!

l
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >

*Khar* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
*Khar* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >

*Khar* leaves east. >>

se
embrace
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
Kyrin tries to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

se
embrace
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
*Khar* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Khar: Battered > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Khar: Battered >

You stab *Khar*'s left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Kyrin tries to stab *Trill*, but he dodges the attack.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Khar: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Khar: Battered > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!
-
*Trill* tries to stab Kyrin, but he parries successfully.
*Khar* leaves east. >>
=
o
k h.dark+
o
k h.dark*
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

Cancelled.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Kyrin: Healthy - Trill: Wounded >
*Trill* leaves south. vv

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

se
embrace
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Trill* stabs your body very hard.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Ghraak: Hurt >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
Under the Angel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

cw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge *Trill*'s attempt to stab you.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
not
f

*Ghraak* pounds your body very hard.

w
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trill* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

n
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
s
p
k dark
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
They aren't here.
*Khar* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
You stab *Khar*'s left arm.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > *Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You stab *Khar*'s body.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
p
k dark

*Khar* panics, and attempts to flee!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Khar: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Khar* leaves south. vv

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.
Kyrin has arrived from the west.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
*Ghraak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded > A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan barely slashes Ghraak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Ghraak's head.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout mounts an attack against Ghraak, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
The sky starts to get cloudy.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

f
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Kyrin tries to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong >

*Ghraak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong >
s
p
k dark
*Trill* has arrived from the south.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong >
p
k dark
*Trill* has arrived from the north.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > *Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Kyrin tries to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s head.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
p
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded >
A black messenger pigeon has arrived from the south.
Kyrin tries to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Trill*'s body hard.
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!

p
k dark
p
k dark

Ragan mounts an attack against Ghraak, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Ghraak's left arm.
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s right foot hard.
*Ghraak* gazes deeply at Kyrin...
The gaze of *Ghraak* fails to affect Kyrin.
*Ghraak* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Trill* stabs your body very hard.


*Khar* has arrived from the south.


A black messenger pigeon takes off out of reach into the skies!
A black messenger pigeon circles high above.
*Khar* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
w
n
n
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

not
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
not
e
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
s
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
The corpse of Rosaria is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > By the Apple Trees
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A raven has arrived from the north.

rh
ride pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
s
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is here, fighting Kyrin.
A Shienaran forward scout is sitting here.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout, riding a shadow stallion.
Kyrin of Arafel is here, fighting Ghraak.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Ghraak.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Ghraak.
Ragan is here, fighting Ghraak.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
You're already riding it!

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s left hand.
*Ghraak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
At the Corner of a Burial Site
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door south: templedoor
Door down: shallowgrave
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
n
n
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Khar* is here, fighting Kyrin.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Kyrin of Arafel is here, fighting Khar.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Khar.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Khar.
Ragan is here, fighting Khar.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A raven has arrived from the south.

ride pale
ride pale
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
w
You're already riding it!

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A raven has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A raven has arrived from the east.

w
w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A raven has arrived from the east.

f
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
n
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
w
n
In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
On Top of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
z I beat again
w
[narr ]
You narrate 'I beat again'

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
An Open Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
The Sunken Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
not
not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
On the Shore of a Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A one person canoe rests on the ground. [2]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Strong >
z ghraak bashes too good
wh
where
[narr ]
You narrate 'ghraak bashes too good'
>>> Also - what am I doing just standing there and not weaving?
I don't know...

After a few tics just spamming and getting HPs it's time to jump back in



* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
score
You have 97(280) hit and 145(145) movement points.
You have scored 108880001 experience points and 220 quest points.
You need 1726939362 exp to level and 180 qp to rank.
You have amassed 2 Turn points to date.
You have played 15 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Asandra the Sister [Green Ajah 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
cw 95
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 95 hit points.

not
e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

n
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
e
The Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh > Some Trees Near The Blighted Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
e
On the Shore of a Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A one person canoe rests on the ground. [2]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
e
The Sunken Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
s
In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh > The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
s
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Under the Angel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
w
n
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

not
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Kyrin has arrived from the west.

l
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.
Kyrin narrates 'khar crit'

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > You try to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >

*Ghraak* tries to pound Kyrin, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
se
embrace
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark

Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s body.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > Kyrin tries to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the
blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Kyrin's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Trill* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
*

*Trill* leaves south. vv
*+
Kyrin avoids being bashed by *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!
=- -
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan slashes Ghraak's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Ghraak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Ghraak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Ghraak's body.
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s right arm.
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s right leg.
=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
o
k h.dark
t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Ghraak: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
*Ghraak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
+
o
k h.dark*
\t*+
Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

se
embrace
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

t
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Ghraak*.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >

*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Ghraak* pounds your body very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
o
k h.dark
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >

You stab *Ghraak*'s body.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded >
You do the best you can!
Kyrin tries to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded > You do the best you can!

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Wounded > Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s left arm hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You stab *Ghraak*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Battered >
dism
You stop riding her.
This might stop me from getting bashed!


* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Ghraak: Battered >

Kyrin tries to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
No

Ragan slashes Ghraak's head.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Ghraak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Ghraak's left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s body.
*Ghraak* pounds your body extremely hard.


*Trill* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Trill* stabs your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ragan slashes Ghraak's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Ghraak's head.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Ghraak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
Kyrin stabs *Ghraak*'s right arm.
*Ghraak* gazes deeply at a Shienaran forward scout...
A Shienaran forward scout looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Ghraak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* stabs your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Kyrin tries to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.


You flee head over heels.
On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
Tic in 7 seconds!

*Trill* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
w

*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


You swiftly dodge *Trill*'s attempt to stab you.

You flee head over heels.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Kyrin of Arafel is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A baby lizard scampers about.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]

... I run, the end.

Aloisa
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Re: Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

Post by Aloisa » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Good to see more logs. Why are you dirks?

Asandra
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

Post by Asandra » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:18 pm

They're 2H, light, and have decent damage with attack.
Turns out that's fun against mobs, but kinda pointless in PK against anything but a solo abs trolloc.

I'm now trying something else again :)

Aloisa
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Re: Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

Post by Aloisa » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Asandra wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:18 pm
They're 2H, light, and have decent damage with attack.
One thing Aish said to me as a novice that always stuck with me was, "the One Power is your weapon, not anything else". That is, unless you're sleep stab

Shiva
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Re: Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

Post by Shiva » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Aloisa wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:32 pm
Asandra wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:18 pm
They're 2H, light, and have decent damage with attack.
One thing Aish said to me as a novice that always stuck with me was, "the One Power is your weapon, not anything else". That is, unless you're sleep stab
And when you are tapped and doing 3d6 damage with your lil baby yew staff to that 85abs trolloc you are useless!

Aloisa
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Re: Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

Post by Aloisa » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Shiva wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:22 pm
Aloisa wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:32 pm
Asandra wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:18 pm
They're 2H, light, and have decent damage with attack.
One thing Aish said to me as a novice that always stuck with me was, "the One Power is your weapon, not anything else". That is, unless you're sleep stab
And when you are tapped and doing 3d6 damage with your lil baby yew staff to that 85abs trolloc you are useless!
Manage your sps better!

Shiva
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Re: Channie PK: 3 on 3 (mostly)

Post by Shiva » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Aloisa wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:34 pm
Shiva wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:22 pm
Aloisa wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:32 pm


One thing Aish said to me as a novice that always stuck with me was, "the One Power is your weapon, not anything else". That is, unless you're sleep stab
Go pk in the blight dropkick and see how poison works.

And when you are tapped and doing 3d6 damage with your lil baby yew staff to that 85abs trolloc you are useless!
Manage your sps better!

Post Reply