Due to merchandising licenses, here is Leading, the sequal

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Rys
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:08 pm

Due to merchandising licenses, here is Leading, the sequal

Post by Rys » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Was touring around with Isabel, practicing choke points and movement, when reports came of Abyss Orch, so we headed up, saw Kazi tracks, and decided to fight!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > say kazi
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > l
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Isabel nods in agreement.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > k rat
You slash a rat's left leg into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
The night has begun.
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A raven has arrived from the west.
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the west.
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > ww
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Blight
Rys - The Blight

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Isabel says 'can clear s blight'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the south.
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Isabel pounds the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The blighted tree tries to hit Isabel, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
Isabel pounds the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > k tree
You slash the blighted tree's head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Beaten > sc
HP:Healthy MP:Full
You have scored 31029508 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1470492 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 4 Turn points to date.
You have played 2 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rys al'Ayen. {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 34).
You are fighting the blighted tree.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Beaten >
You try to slash the blighted tree, but it deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Isabel, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Isabel pounds the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Critical > k tree
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Critical > k tree
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Critical >
You slash the blighted tree's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.
The blighted tree tries to hit Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Isabel says 'these trees are weake'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > k tree
You slash the blighted tree's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Wounded > nod
You try to slash the blighted tree, but it deflects the blow.
Isabel pounds the blighted tree's body extremely hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Isabel, but she parries successfully.
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Wounded > l
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
*Kazi* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Isabel.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Wounded >
Isabel narrates 'in room'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Wounded >
You slash the blighted tree's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
Isabel pounds the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Isabel, but she parries successfully.

not
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Critical > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Critical > kill h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - the blighted tree: Critical > kill h.dark
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You slash the blighted tree's body extremely hard.
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill h.dark
kill h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > l
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Abyss* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
You try to slash *Kazi*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Kazi: Healthy > b
*Kazi* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Kazi*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]


*Abyss* tries to slash Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

*
*Kazi* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Kazi* leaves south.

kill dark
-
*Abyss* tries to slash Isabel, but she parries successfully.
Saif narrates 'many around?'

Cancelled.
You try to slash *Abyss*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Scratched > b
[bash ]


*Kazi* pierces Isabel's right hand.

*
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.

=
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.

=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Scratched > nar 2
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.
You slash *Abyss*'s body hard.
Isabel pounds *Abyss*'s left arm very hard.
*Kazi* pierces Isabel's right leg hard.
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Scratched >
Isabel narrates 'only 2 so far'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Scratched > b

*Kazi* looks at you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Scratched > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Scratched >
Isabel narrates '2 of us blight atm'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Scratched >
*Kazi* pierces Isabel's right hand.
You slash *Abyss*'s body hard.
Isabel pounds *Abyss*'s body hard.

b
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Hurt > *Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Abyss: Hurt > b
[bash ]

*
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

=
*Abyss* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

-
*Abyss* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
Isabel tries to pound *Kazi*, but he parries successfully.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.
You slash *Kazi*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Kazi: Scratched > st
kill dark
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Kazi: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Kazi: Scratched > b

*Abyss* slashes Isabel's body very hard.

[bash ] l - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Scratched >


*Kazi* pierces Isabel's head.

*
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s right leg.
*Kazi* pierces Isabel's body.

=
*Kazi* looks at you.


Isabel says 'got more?'

=
Your bash at *Kazi* sends him sprawling!
Isabel avoids being bashed by *Abyss* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Scratched >
You slash *Kazi*'s body very hard.
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Hurt > group isabel
Isabel is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Hurt > b

Isabel says 'ls has pkers want to join'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Hurt > b
You slash *Kazi*'s left hand very hard.
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s left arm extremely hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Hurt > b
*Kazi* looks at Isabel.
[bash ]


Isabel avoids being bashed by *Abyss* who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Kazi* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Hurt >
*Abyss* tries to slash Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
You slash *Kazi*'s body.
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Wounded >
Isabel looks at *Kazi*.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Wounded >
*Abyss* hisses 'kryyg just loggedo n'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Wounded > b

You slash *Kazi*'s body very hard.
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Wounded > b
[bash ]

b
Cancelled.
*Abyss* tries to slash Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s right arm hard.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
[bash ]
*Abyss* sends Isabel sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

=
Tarland narrates 'greetings Saif'

-
*Abyss* slashes Isabel's body very hard.
*Kazi* pierces Isabel's body hard.

=
Your bash at *Kazi* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Hurt - Kazi: Wounded >
*Abyss* slashes Isabel's right arm extremely hard.
You slash *Kazi*'s left hand.
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Wounded > b
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Wounded >
You slash *Kazi*'s left leg hard.
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Battered > b
[bash ]
*Abyss* sends Isabel sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Saif narrates 'ohoi Tarland'

-
*Abyss* slashes Isabel's left leg hard.
*Kazi* pierces Isabel's body hard.

=
Your bash at *Kazi* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Battered >
*Abyss* slashes Isabel's body hard.
You slash *Kazi*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Battered > nar kazi batt
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Battered > b
*Abyss* slashes Isabel's body hard.
You slash *Kazi*'s head.
Isabel tries to pound *Kazi*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Battered >
*Kazi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Isabel: Wounded - Kazi: Battered > b

*Kazi* leaves north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
b
You try to slash *Kazi*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] l - Kazi: Battered >


*Kazi* pierces your right arm.
Isabel tries to pound *Abyss*, but he deflects the blow.
*Abyss* gazes deeply at Isabel...
The gaze of *Abyss* fails to affect Isabel.
*Abyss* tries to slash Isabel, but she parries successfully.

*
*Kazi* barely pierces your body.

=
*Kazi* pierces your head.
You try to slash *Kazi*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Kazi* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
*Abyss* sends Isabel sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
*Abyss* nods in agreement.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
You slash *Kazi*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
*Abyss* slashes Isabel's head very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
You try to slash *Kazi*, but he deflects the blow.
*Abyss* slashes Isabel's right arm hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > b
[bash ]

*
*Kryyg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

+
*Kryyg* lances your right arm hard.

-
*Kryyg* lances your body.
*Kazi* tickles your right hand with his pierce.
*Kazi* tickles your body with his pierce.

=
Your bash at *Kazi* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
Isabel sends *Abyss* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
*Kryyg* smiles happily.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > nar 3 now
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
*Kryyg* lances your body.
You try to slash *Kazi*, but he deflects the blow.
Isabel pounds *Abyss*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
Isabel narrates 'off'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
*Kryyg* hisses 'hi friends'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > nar off?
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > cmw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
*Kryyg* lances your left leg hard.
You slash *Kazi*'s right arm very hard.
Isabel pounds *Abyss*'s body hard.
Isabel panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
Isabel leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > f

*Abyss* slashes your head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kazi* is standing here.
*Abyss* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Kazi* barely pierces your left leg.
*Abyss* slashes your left arm.
Isabel narrates 'nods'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Battered >
*Kryyg* lances your left leg hard.

f
You panic and attempt to flee! Battered >


*Abyss* slashes your head.
*Kazi* pierces your right arm.


You flee head over heels.
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kazi* is standing here.
*Abyss* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Abyss* slashes your head hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Hurt >
*Kazi* pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Hurt >
*Kryyg* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Hurt > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Hurt > f

*Kazi* pierces your right leg.
You try to slash *Abyss*, but he deflects the blow.
*Abyss* barely slashes your body.

*Kryyg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kryyg* barely lances your left foot.


You flee head over heels.
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
w
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You slash the blighted tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree hits your left arm.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched > f

Isabel narrates 'orch well?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched > w
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
On the Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
On the Hillside
This side of the hill sticks out from the other sides in one important way.
Here, in the soil of the slope, grows some blue flowers! Everything in the
area around the hill looks quite dead with this brilliant exception. The
strong flowers struggle to survive the evil of the blighted forest. To the
west is the top of the hill, east one can see some dead trees, and south is
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
s
On Top of a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a strong trolloc is lying here.
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
e
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e

Isabel narrates 'am well'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A highly polished breastplate gleams in even the dimmest light.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Kryyg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar ragan

*Kryyg* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A highly polished breastplate gleams in even the dimmest light.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w

Saif narrates 'ragan is orch?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Isabel has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the east.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to slash *Kryyg*, but he deflects the blow.

b
[bash ] l - Kryyg: Healthy >

+
*Kryyg* looks at you.
Isabel narrates 'yes'

=
*Kryyg* lances your body.

-
Kryyg assumes an offensive striking posture.
Isabel tries to pound *Kazi*, but he deflects the blow.


As *Kryyg* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > st
b

*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.

l >
*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Isabel sends *Kazi* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Ominas narrates 'how many now?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Saif narrates 'coming up df then'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
*Kryyg* looks at Isabel.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s body extremely hard.
*Kryyg* lances your body hard.
*Kryyg* burps loudly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy > nar 3
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

[bash ] l - Kryyg: Healthy >

Cancelled.
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy > b

Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s left leg very hard.
*Kryyg* lances your left arm.
Isabel narrates '3'

[bash ] l - Kryyg: Healthy >

+
*Kryyg* hisses 'ISABEL COMBO?!'
*Abyss* slashes your left leg very hard.

+
Abyss assumes an offensive striking posture.


*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.


As *Kryyg* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Isabel sends *Kazi* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
You dodge a bash from *Kryyg* who loses his balance and falls!

ll - Kryyg: Healthy >
*Abyss* slashes your right leg hard.
Isabel pounds *Kazi*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Kazi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy > nar I batt
b

*Kazi* leaves east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Isabel narrates 'saif eta?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Isabel tries to pound *Abyss*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Isabel pounds *Abyss*'s body.
*Abyss* slashes your head hard.
*Kryyg* lances your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy > Ok.

[bash ] ll - Kryyg: Healthy >


*Kryyg* looks at *Abyss*.

=
*Kryyg* burps loudly.

*
Isabel narrates 'tempted to zerk'

-
Isabel tries to pound *Abyss*, but he parries successfully.


As *Kryyg* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

ll - Kryyg: Healthy >
*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy > b

Saif narrates 'like a tic'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
*Abyss* slashes your right leg hard.
*Kryyg* lances your right arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Healthy >
Isabel sends *Abyss* sprawling with a powerful bash!

[bash ] - Kryyg: Healthy >

*
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.
Isabel pounds *Abyss*'s body very hard.
*Kryyg* lances your body hard.

+
Isabel narrates 'nods'

=
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
*Kryyg* lances your head hard.

=
Your bash at *Kryyg* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched > nar beat
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Isabel pounds *Abyss*'s body hard.
You try to slash *Kryyg*, but he parries successfully.
Saif narrates 'I can ditch horse if you in trouble, but hag w 2s choke atm'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
Isabel narrates 'off maybe rys'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
You slash *Kryyg*'s left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched > nar off
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched > cmw

*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched > f

*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
Isabel sends *Abyss* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Isabel pounds *Abyss*'s right foot very hard.
*Kryyg* lances your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Isabel narrates 'kazi is low'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
*Kryyg* barely lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Isabel panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Scratched >
Isabel leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kryyg* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Kryyg* lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kazi* tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!yg: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A highly polished breastplate gleams in even the dimmest light.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > cmb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill dark

*Kryyg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel tries to pound *Kryyg*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill dark
You slash *Kryyg*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded - Kryyg: Scratched > Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Abyss* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded - Kryyg: Scratched > b
*Abyss* barely slashes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ragan slices Kazi's left arm hard.
*Kazi* panics, and attempts to flee!
You mount an attack against *Kryyg*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
*Kryyg* tries to lance Isabel, but she parries successfully.
Isabel pounds *Kryyg*'s head hard.
[bash ]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kryyg* burps loudly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded - Kryyg: Scratched >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Kazi* leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded - Kryyg: Scratched > b
[bash ]

*
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Abyss, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Abyss's body with his slash.
*Kryyg* lances your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.
*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
Isabel sends *Kryyg* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kryyg: Scratched >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.
Ragan mounts an attack against Abyss, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Abyss's right arm with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Abyss's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Abyss's body.
*Abyss* gazes deeply at a Shienaran forward scout...
A Shienaran forward scout looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Abyss* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Isabel pounds *Kryyg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kryyg: Hurt >
Isabel narrates 'on ragan now we fled off'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kryyg: Hurt >
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kryyg: Hurt > cmw

Isabel assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kryyg: Hurt > f
*Kazi* tries to pierce Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Ragan mounts an attack against Abyss, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Abyss, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Abyss, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Abyss, but he deflects the blow.
*someone* slashes your right arm hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Isabel narrates 'zerked'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > sc
rest

Saif narrates 'brt'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 1(385) hit and 1(147) movement points.
You have scored 30051071 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2448929 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 2 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rys al'Ayen. {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 34).
You are sitting.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You rest your tired bones.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isabel narrates 'meh lost rys'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Ominas narrates 'coming'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isabel narrates '2 more came lol'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Yeri narrates 'how amny up there'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Someone narrates 'coming'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Saif narrates '4-5'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isabel narrates 'loot me'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Tarland narrates 'we coming'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isabel arrives suddenly, looking dazed and confused.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isabel says 'doh sorry'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Saif narrates 'looted'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isabel says 'thought kazi was crit not you :p'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isabel rests.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Yeri narrates ':'('

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > say I had abyss and kryyg on me
Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > rest
You are already resting.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > l
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > sc
You have 31(385) hit and 24(147) movement points.
You have scored 30051071 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2448929 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 2 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rys al'Ayen. {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 34).
You are resting.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Ominas narrates 'Im here'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Gillian narrates 'where we?'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Saif narrates 'brb '

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Isabel nods in agreement.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Yeri narrates 'Heading up'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Yeri narrates 'Where we atm'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Tarland narrates 'im asaw atm'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Ominas narrates 'group me'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Saif narrates 'hrm fall south omi'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > say I should have called off a bit sooner 1w
Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Ominas narrates 'nod'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > say but I didn't want to sit mobs
Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Saif narrates 'this gear is effing me'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Ominas narrates 'hm was that 6?'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > say when it was 3 on 2
Ok.

My biggest takeaways from this were, zone knowledge was a bit lacking, I didn't group Isabel till late, and I didn't call for off 1w Ragan early enough, leaving me with no HP's even with the patty.

Eol
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: Due to merchandising licenses, here is Leading, the sequal

Post by Eol » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:38 pm

Some of the best PKers in the game died a lot to get where they are. What you'll continue to evolve and work on is what I call - "giving" and it could also be called ..."hitpoints trading". Essentially - how long you'll stay in a fight before you flee to mobs and if you flee to mobs will you stand your ground and take the hits or will you flee off to try and let the mobs buff.

-You start a fight against a healthy, perfectly equipped dodger who is sitting at a fade patrol with 5 mobs. Its 1 on 1. The second you hit they flee, reenter and hit you again with mobs now buffing. Your opponent is not giving.

-You are fighting 2 fades 1w of Ragan. You are in armor. One of them is in the running for best PKer in the game and has full hps and a rare. After fleeing at crit you buff him at the patrol and don't flee. You might be giving too much.

We read a lot of logs where someone heroically stays in at crit to keep a fight going and ultimately perservers. Its cool - but the odds are stacked against you. You have to maximize your chances to win. You have to pick up those little habits that ensure success. If you are crit - gotta check score. There's people who are crit at like ..80 hitpoints and there's being crit at 1 hp. Are you a dodger running about trying to survive. Watch what Jestin does - everytime a new opponent joins the fight he looks at them to see their set - aka to assess if they are going to be able to bash him.

Good luck! Cya on the battle field.

Post Reply