Lugubrious vs Harun

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Lugubrious
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:30 am

Lugubrious vs Harun

Post by Lugubrious » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:07 pm

Off to slay the two-legged feast..err beast...

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > north
rest
Thorny Hedges
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > who

Players
-------
Abyss the Myrddraal [Myrddraal]
Dimmu the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
Venum the Darkling Master [Dha'vol Master] (Linkless) (Idle)
Lugubrious |Ghar'ghael Grunt|
Traakdah the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael]
Razhak the Myrddraal [Chosen Myrddraal]
Bludlust the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
Kazi the Craven Weakling [Ko'bal]

8 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > * HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > sc
You have 418(418) hit and 118(224) movement points.
You have scored 100299902 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3200098 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 37 Turn points to date.
You have played 2 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Lugubrious |Ghar'ghael Grunt| (Level 49).
You are resting.

look
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > where
Thorny Hedges
The thorny hedges here prick you wherever you move, and you aren't very
willing to stay here and get pricked more. The bushes to the west have
thickened into impenetrablity, but you can still make you way north into more
thorny hedges, as well as east, into thinner bushes. To your south, you can
spot the old road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Lugubrious - Thorny Hedges

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > stat
You are a 85 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.0 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:8 Wil:7 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 163, Dodging bonus: 0, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 80% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > notice
look
x
where
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Thorny Hedges
The thorny hedges here prick you wherever you move, and you aren't very
willing to stay here and get pricked more. The bushes to the west have
thickened into impenetrablity, but you can still make you way north into more
thorny hedges, as well as east, into thinner bushes. To your south, you can
spot the old road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > No-one by that name here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Lugubrious - Thorny Hedges

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > who

Players
-------
Abyss the Myrddraal [Myrddraal]
Dimmu the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
Venum the Darkling Master [Dha'vol Master] (Linkless) (Idle)
Lugubrious |Ghar'ghael Grunt|
Traakdah the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael]
Razhak the Myrddraal [Chosen Myrddraal]
Bludlust the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
Kazi the Craven Weakling [Ko'bal]

8 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > * HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > save
Saving Lugubrious.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > x
No-one by that name here.
*Harun* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Harun* scythes your body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt >
You try to pound *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* scythes your body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt >
You try to pound *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* scythes your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > nar on harun 4e 1n
You narrate 'on harun 4e 1n'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Harun* looks at you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > l harun

A gaunt, cadaverous man with very long fingers...

Harun's eyes seem to gleam with a strange golden light. <--- A tasty morsel..

Harun has a few scratches.

*Harun* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a patchwork scarf of animal furs
<worn around neck> a patchwork scarf of animal furs
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield (used)
<wielded> the Hatchet of Hawkwing <------ tastierer and tastierer
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots (used)

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > bash

You try to pound *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* scythes your left leg hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > -=+**+=- -=
As *Harun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Harun* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > bash
-=+**+=- -=
As *Harun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > bash

*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Harun* scythes your left arm very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Harun* bursts into a bright flame. <--- COOKED MEAT

-=+*
*Harun* scythes your head hard.

*+=- -=
Your bash at *Harun* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > gig

You try to pound *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > You giggle.

nar bashed
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > You narrate 'bashed'

stat
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > change mood brave
bash
You are a 85 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.0 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:8 Wil:7 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 163, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 2
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 80% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
You pound *Harun*'s left arm into bloody fragments! <--- ohohohohoho

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > bash

You try to pound *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > -=+**+
You dodge a bash from *Harun* who loses his balance and falls!

=- -=
As *Harun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > sta
east
You stand up.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > al qw bash human
west

*Harun* has arrived from the west.

qw
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Harun* scythes your body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > You try to pound *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* scythes your left hand hard.
[bash human]

-=+**+=- -=
As *Harun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Harun* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > bash

*Harun* clambers to his feet.

-
*Harun* scythes your right leg.

=+**+=- -=
As *Harun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > al qw bash h.harun

*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > bash

*Harun* scythes your right arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > -=+*
*Harun* scythes your body.

*+=-
Traakdah narrates 'i am mending gear lug so might be on your own not sure'

-=
As *Harun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > bash

*Harun* scythes your right leg hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > -=+*
*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > nar nods

*Harun* scythes your body.

f
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > south
east
east

*Harun* scythes your left foot hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > You narrate 'nods'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thorny Hedges
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > east
east
east
east
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > north
east
east
east
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

east
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > north
north
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

north
north
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > east
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In the Remains of a
Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Razhak narrates 'pking harun is so pointless.. he always runs in 34 zones once he hits battered :P' <--- Newww strategy needed in THAT case

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > north
east
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
where
Shadowing a Road
Flaming red-leaf bushes and scrub oak have claimed this area, just off the
winding road. Gnarled branches and tough leaves scratch at passerby's,
grasping at belongings. Decay rides heavy in the cold northern wind, and an
unnatural heat radiates from the trees to the southwest.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Lugubrious - Shadowing a Road

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > stat
You are a 85 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.0 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:8 Wil:7 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 163, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 2
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 80% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > stat
look
You are a 85 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.0 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:8 Wil:7 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 163, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 2
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 80% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

kill $target$
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Shadowing a Road
Flaming red-leaf bushes and scrub oak have claimed this area, just off the
winding road. Gnarled branches and tough leaves scratch at passerby's,
grasping at belongings. Decay rides heavy in the cold northern wind, and an
unnatural heat radiates from the trees to the southwest.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
where
Shadowing a Road
Flaming red-leaf bushes and scrub oak have claimed this area, just off the
winding road. Gnarled branches and tough leaves scratch at passerby's,
grasping at belongings. Decay rides heavy in the cold northern wind, and an
unnatural heat radiates from the trees to the southwest.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Lugubrious - Shadowing a Road

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar i will get beat and zerk bash him
x
You narrate 'i will get beat and zerk bash him' <--- A glorious fight it shall be

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > No-one by that name here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > who

Players
-------
Abyss the Myrddraal [Myrddraal]
Dimmu the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
Lugubrious |Ghar'ghael Grunt|
Traakdah the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael]
Razhak the Myrddraal [Chosen Myrddraal]
Bludlust the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
Kazi the Craven Weakling [Ko'bal]

7 players displayed.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > * HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
where
Shadowing a Road
Flaming red-leaf bushes and scrub oak have claimed this area, just off the
winding road. Gnarled branches and tough leaves scratch at passerby's,
grasping at belongings. Decay rides heavy in the cold northern wind, and an
unnatural heat radiates from the trees to the southwest.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
*Harun* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Lugubrious - Shadowing a Road
*Harun* scythes your head.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
You try to pound *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > change mood brave
f
Mood changed to: Brave

change mood wimpy
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > north
east
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!

qw

A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* scythes your left arm hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* scythes your body hard.

You flee head over heels.
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Harun* is here, fighting a shivering tree.
A shivering tree is here, fighting Harun.
A shivering tree is here, fighting Harun.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bash h.harun]

-
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!

=+
Traakdah narrates 'hahaha thats the spirit'

*
Bludlust narrates 'he likes to kick' <--- but can he handle the zerrrk

*+=
*Harun* scythes a shivering tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
Harun swiftly dodges a shivering tree's attempt to hit him.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Harun* leaves south.

-=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bludlust narrates 'so uh'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Harun* has arrived from the south.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Harun* scythes your right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > [bash h.harun]

-=+*
A shivering tree tries to
hit Harun, but he deflects
the blow.
A shivering tree joins a
shivering tree's fight!
Bludlust narrates 'best of
luck with that'

*+=- -
*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <--- Harunf harunf..this isn't working
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* scythes your head very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > bash

A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
Harun swiftly dodges a shivering tree's attempt to hit him.
*Harun* scythes your left leg very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
Harun swiftly dodges a shivering tree's attempt to hit him.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he dodges the attack.
*Harun* scythes your right arm very hard.

-=+**+=- -=
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he dodges the attack.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
*Harun* scythes your right leg.
As *Harun* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! <---- grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr need more

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar haha batt/scr atm
f
south
east
east
Harun swiftly dodges a shivering tree's attempt to hit him.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate 'haha batt/scr atm'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Maybe you should get on your feet first? <-- less talk, morrre attack!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > sta
f
south
east

Harun swiftly dodges a shivering tree's attempt to hit him.
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* scythes your left arm hard.

east
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
A shivering tree tries to hit Harun, but he parries successfully.
Harun swiftly dodges a shivering tree's attempt to hit him.
*Harun* scythes your head hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > Do you not consider fighting as
standing?

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!

east
You flee head over heels.
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

east
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

...gallopity gallopity...

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > east
east
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > north
north
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > change mood brave
stat
Mood changed to: Brave

look
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You are a 85 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.0 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:8 Wil:7 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 163, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 2
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 80% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt of the road attest to the hard use it has seen. Hills
rise up over the path to either side, casting shadows onto the scrub. Black
granite peaks claw the north sky, while the forest lies to the south. The
air bears a hint of the Blight's stench, carried by the cold mountain winds.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Lugubrious - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Traakdah narrates 'lets kill
him and burn it'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > be
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > qw
[bash h.harun]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[bash h.harun]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
qw
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Lugubrious - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [bash h.harun]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[bash h.harun]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[bash h.harun]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >

*Harun* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Harun, but he parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal tries to slash Harun, but he parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Harun's left arm extremely hard.
*Harun* scythes a Kno'mon trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Harun, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[bash h.harun]

-=+*
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Harun* leaves north.

+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[bash h.harun]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[bash h.harun]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

*Harun* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Harun* scythes your right arm hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Harun: Scratched > [bash h.harun]

-=+**+=- -
*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <--- grrrrrrr
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Harun: Scratched >
A Kno'mon trolloc says 'You Harun!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Harun, but he parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Harun: Scratched > bash

A myrddraal tries to slash Harun, but he parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Harun, but he parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Harun's right leg extremely hard.
*Harun* scythes your body very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Harun: Hurt >
Dimmu narrates 'kendull and yeri in FD'
*Aelarien* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier. <------ Naaaaaaaaaaaaayyy

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Harun: Hurt >
*Aelarien* draws a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a dress with colored bands at
the hem with a flash of steel.
*Aelarien* wields a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a two-handed grip.
*Aelarien* tickles your right leg with her stab.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Harun: Hurt >
*Aelarien* barely stabs your left leg.
A myrddraal tries to slash Harun, but he deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Harun's left leg extremely hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Harun, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* scythes your right leg hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Harun: Hurt > -=+**+
A myrddraal tries to slash Aelarien, but she deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Harun, but he deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Harun, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* scythes your body hard.

=- -=
Your bash at *Harun* sends him sprawling! <--- As planned

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Harun: Hurt >
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness... <--- Not quite the plan

HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar meh another, at kno gap
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness <--- All is daaaaaark...

..until another day!

Fun fight but you WILL die next time Harun!

Post Reply