Calling 4 others when your opponent is berserk

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
jasmin
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:53 am

Calling 4 others when your opponent is berserk

Post by jasmin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:26 am

So I got called out for how my pk isn't trustworthy - because the last time someone pk'd me I called others to kill them when they were zerk.
I'll admit this is exactly what I did!
This log ALSO includes me earthquaking a human - and I'd hope I don't get warranted for posting it - and can confirm that I am now being careful not to repeat this.

Oh - the same pk session immediately before was my death on my stabber that was also getting talked about this week. Will see how I go.
Setting the scene - Jecks is pking DS blight.



Jecks narrates 'Come Jas'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
s
e
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.

Tic in 7 seconds!
s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the west.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.
Yeri narrates 'dung'

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the east.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A youthful Dragonsworn has suddenly arrived.

s
s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A plain brown belt has been dropped here.
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
Jecks of Saldaea is here, fighting Gnar.
*Gnar* is here, fighting Jecks.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Jecks.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.

emb
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
n
2
a
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > [channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
dism
n
2
a
You stop riding him.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A plain brown belt has been dropped here.
Jecks of Saldaea is here, fighting Gnar.
*Gnar* is here, fighting Jecks.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Jecks.
A youthful Dragonsworn has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded > [kill dark]
You try to strike *Gnar*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Winded - Jecks: Battered - Gnar: Battered >
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
Jecks narrates 'Jas'

+
*
Jecks tries to slash *Gnar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gnar* tries to slash Jecks, but he deflects the blow.
Yeri has arrived from the east, riding a black and ivory stallion.


Yeri tries to crush *Gnar*, but he parries successfully.

*
+=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Gnar*.

* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded - Gnar: Battered >

*Kultunk* tries to blast Jecks, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded - Gnar: Battered >
a
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Jecks swiftly dodges *Gnar*'s attempt to slash him.

=
+*
Yeri sends *Gnar* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+
=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Gnar*.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded - Gnar: Battered >
Jecks avoids being bashed by *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded - Gnar: Battered >

Yeri crushes *Gnar*'s right foot hard.
You strike *Gnar*'s body.
Jecks slashes *Gnar*'s body.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded - Gnar: Beaten >
a

*Kultunk* clambers to his feet.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded - Gnar: Beaten >
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Kultunk* leaves north.


-
Yeri crushes *Gnar*'s left foot hard.
Jecks slashes *Gnar*'s body very hard.

=
+*


*
Jecks panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Gnar* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Gnar*.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded - Gnar: Critical >

Jecks leaves north.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Yeri: Beaten - Gnar: Critical >
*Gnar* leaves south.



Gnar runs in.
You narrate 'kt was shoulder'





s
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
*Colostomy* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a titanic spiked axe of ebon steel is hidden here.
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded >
na kt and colostomy culhook
You narrate 'kt and colostomy culhook'

I need to AFK a minute - head gap, group up with Jaeris



w
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Jaeris has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Jaeris has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is here flying around.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Jaeris has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
w
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Jaeris has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

s
s
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Jaeris has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Jaeris has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

weather
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
The temperature is about 30 degrees.
The sky is rainy, and a fair wind comes from the south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaeris - The Yard Before the Monastery
Jasmin - The Yard Before the Monastery

gg
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
[group all]
Jaeris is now a member of your group.
A youthful Dragonsworn is now a member of your group.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >

Jaeris looks around slowly, as if something is hidden in the room.

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Jaeris has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Jaeris has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is here flying around.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Jaeris has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
e
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Jaeris has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Byrg* tries to hack Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is here flying around.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
na off that
s
You narrate 'off that'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A potato is here. [3]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
na coe 1w 1s
whe
You narrate 'coe 1w 1s'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jasmin - A Potato Field

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jasmin - A Potato Field

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jasmin - A Potato Field

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jasmin - A Potato Field

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
whe

Jaeris narrates 'horse mvs'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
emb
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jasmin - A Potato Field

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
n
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
e
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is here flying around.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

a
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > Jaeris has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Jaeris has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
Jaeris leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > [channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >

A raven starts following you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
w
a
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the east.
*Byrg* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
*Pugglepi* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > [channel 'flame strike'
h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
f
*+
=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Pugglepi*.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > Jaeris narrates 'im all
s downer'
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.


The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
w
a
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > [channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
*Byrg* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

+
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

*
f
*+
=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Pugglepi*.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
e
s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

rel
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Ok.

2
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Jaeris Padrino is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
2
whe
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jasmin - The Blight
Jaeris - The Blight

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
na we going 1n 1w
whe
You narrate 'we going 1n 1w'



The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill dark]
You strike *Pugglepi*'s left arm.
*Byrg* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Pugglepi: Hurt >

*Bludlust* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Pugglepi: Hurt >
Tic in 7 seconds!

You tickle *Pugglepi*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Pugglepi: Hurt >

Jaeris has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

f
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Pugglepi: Hurt >
Jaeris pierces *Bludlust*'s right leg.
*Bludlust* gasps in astonishment.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Pugglepi: Hurt >
na 3
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
You narrate '3'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
na well

Jaeris narrates '3'

s
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
s
You narrate 'well'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Bludlust, riding a gray palfrey.
*Bludlust* is here, fighting Jaeris.
A raven is here flying around.
*Pugglepi* is here, fighting Jaeris.
*Byrg* is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >

Jaeris has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

w
w
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
w
w
You are hungry.
You feel parched from the hot weather.

Tic length updated to: 60.963 seconds.
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A raven has arrived from the east.
Jaeris has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven has arrived from the east.
Jaeris has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A raven has arrived from the east.
Jaeris has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

s
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the east.
Jaeris has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Jaeris narrates 'trees?'
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Jaeris has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
tt
2
[taste fruit]
You nibble a little bit of the fruit.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
whe
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
2
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaeris - By the Deserted Well
Jasmin - By the Deserted Well



Wandering around a bit



* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Jaeris.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a gray palfrey.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
*Pugglepi* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

2
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Scratched >

*Byrg* leaves south.

emb
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Scratched > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

z
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Scratched >
You barely strike *Pugglepi*'s right arm.
The ancient tree barely hits Pugglepi's right leg.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves south.
Jaeris tries to pierce a blight-bear, but it parries successfully.
A blight-bear tries to hit Jaeris, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Scratched > You are already in touch with
saidar, can't you feel it?
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Scratched > [channel 'ice
spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Bludlust* has arrived from the south.

-
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves south.
*Bludlust* leaves north.

=+
*
Jaeris narrates 'bear..'
*Bludlust* has arrived from the north.

*
Jaeris swiftly dodges *Bludlust*'s attempt to pound him.

+
*Byrg* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

=
*Byrg* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The ancient tree barely tickles Pugglepi's right foot with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Pugglepi's body with its hit.
*Pugglepi* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Jaeris pierces a blight-bear's body extremely hard.
A blight-bear tries to hit Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
Jaeris pierces a blight-bear's body.
*Pugglepi* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Bludlust* sends Jaeris sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Byrg* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
*Bludlust* pounds Jaeris's left arm into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles Pugglepi's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Pugglepi's body.
*Pugglepi* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
A blight-bear hits Jaeris's body.

na ffs

You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
You narrate 'ffs'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
e
e
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Strong > By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Porka* is standing here.

*

Runnnnn away



The Earthquake!!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > Jaeris narrates 'they downer'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
na if he runs mtns call
You narrate 'if he runs mtns call'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
na hitting
You narrate 'hitting'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
na come after quake
You narrate 'come after quake'

emb
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
A huge darkhound has arrived from the north.
A huge darkhound tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched >
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched >
s

You strike at a huge darkhound, but a staff of sungwood passes through it.
A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

f
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched >
s
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched > You panic
and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Blight
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
w
Tic in 7 seconds!
s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains
your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Boboliosie the Gingerbread Man is standing here.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Byrg.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
*Porka* is here, fighting Jaeris.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Jaeris.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

ee
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Jaeris has arrived from the north.
[channel 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

n

ee
-=
Jaeris narrates 'both wounded'

Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
*Porka* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Porka* tries to pound Jaeris, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > Jaeris barely pierces *Porka*'s body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Porka's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Porka* tries to pound Jaeris, but he dodges the attack.
[channel 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*

Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
Jaeris vibrates and is knocked about.
Jaeris stops following you.
Jaeris vibrates and is knocked about.
Boboliosie vibrates and is knocked about.
Boboliosie vibrates and is knocked about.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
*Porka* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Porka* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Byrg* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Byrg* vibrates and is knocked about.
A ramshorned trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A ramshorned trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A ramshorned trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A ramshorned trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A ramshorned trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A ramshorned trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A ramshorned trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A ramshorned trolloc vibrates and is knocked about.
A fade vibrates and is knocked about.
A fade vibrates and is knocked about.
The blighted tree vibrates and is knocked about.
The blighted tree vibrates and is knocked about.
The blighted tree vibrates and is knocked about.
The blighted tree vibrates and is knocked about.
The blighted tree vibrates and is knocked about.
The blighted tree vibrates and is knocked about.

rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
f
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
Boboliosie tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A fade tries to slash Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Jaeris swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Jaeris swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
You strike a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc blasts your body extremely hard.
*Porka* pounds Jaeris's right leg very hard.
Jaeris coughs and shivers.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.

Take a sec to reset aliases etc.



* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
u;emb;ff porka
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Boboliosie the Gingerbread Man is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Jaeris.
*Porka* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A fade is here, fighting Boboliosie.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Boboliosie.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
*Byrg* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > You feel the flows of saidar coursing
through your body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > [channel 'flame strike'
]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Byrg* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
Boboliosie swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree tries to hit Boboliosie, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
Boboliosie swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Boboliosie swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Boboliosie pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Boboliosie, but he dodges the attack.
Jaeris swiftly dodges a Ghar'ghael trolloc's attempt to blast him.
Jaeris barely pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

-
Boboliosie panics, and attempts to flee!

=
+*
*Porka* pounds your head extremely hard.


Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded >

Boboliosie leaves south.

f
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Byrg: Wounded > A ramshorned trolloc
says 'CLB qdZiXrxr\ [MZ Mt[T rzx qZwBnB GUEC Z@uw[\ '
A ramshorned trolloc says 'MiY U\brKI_`V Rlt @e@q YMX nUUItt ImLO \^eqE] '
A ramshorned trolloc says 'YGP EnWkbwsLz dai ?o\y TvC ikVTwC L?X^ ?i]nEM '
A ramshorned trolloc says 'YfE UVfbBwIL` ]Da eAll JLf QUKLZO Iw][ bciyFQ '
Jaeris barely pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Porka* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc says ']Zs Z[VwvCRNG vaE dfGF pNs f]_DN\ fqP@ I@[eWX '
A ramshorned trolloc says '`Ts `IyXanIwi KLE @DYe _NR wnDikW Hmmj ?eGI[` '
A ramshorned trolloc says 'NRS VjZiWpVQK fzT nlu_ A?Y yhpFix C\PJ o\bVwH '
A ramshorned trolloc says 'J_w bauNoim]t o^I SvlV ua` um^xrA cphf UdNwVU '
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
Jaeris barely pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >

Jaeris narrates 'on downer'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
s;ff porka
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Boboliosie the Gingerbread Man is standing here.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Jaeris.
*Porka* is here, fighting Jaeris.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Jaeris.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > [channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Porka* tries to pound Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc blasts Jaeris's body extremely hard.
Jaeris pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

ff porka
=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Porka*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - a fade: Scratched >
Jaeris drops a pair of heavy leather boots.
Jaeris drops a pair of thin metal leggings.
Jaeris drops a long-handled war axe.
Jaeris drops a pair of leather half-gauntlets.
Jaeris drops a thin mail shirt.
Jaeris drops a leather helmet.
Jaeris drops a raw side of meat.
Jaeris drops fifteen copper pennys.
[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=+
Jaeris avoids being bashed by *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

*
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!

*
+
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A fade slashes your body very hard.
*Porka* tries to pound Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
Jaeris coughs and shivers.
You cough and shiver.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - a fade: Scratched >
[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Jaeris leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

-
=+
*
*Byrg* clambers to his feet.

*+=
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your right leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A fade swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.
A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Porka*.

f
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - a fade: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Jaeris Padrino is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >

Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
s;ff porka
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Boboliosie the Gingerbread Man is here, fighting Byrg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [channel 'flame strike' ]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Boboliosie's right arm hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
Boboliosie pierces *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched >
2

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched >

Boboliosie pierces *Byrg*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched >
*Byrg* sends Boboliosie sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - a fade: Scratched >

The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
You try to strike a fade, but he deflects the blow.
A fade slashes your body extremely hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Boboliosie's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Boboliosie's right arm very hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc blasts Boboliosie's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Byrg* hacks Boboliosie's head into bloody fragments!

a
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

ff byrg
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong >
[channel 'flame strike' ]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Jaeris Padrino is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Vincen of Two Rivers is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
Boboliosie the Gingerbread Man is sitting here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Boboliosie.
A fade is here, fighting Boboliosie.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Vincen.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Vincen.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Vincen.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong >
Jaeris barely pierces *Byrg*'s left leg.

ff byrg
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong >
[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Boboliosie leaves down.
Someone narrates 'got porka'

=
Boboliosie has arrived from below.

+
**
+
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Vincen, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc says 'XYu tS]IbkERf Wk[ PeHZ RQF ?LhVUn J`M[ ?GTK]V '
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Byrg* tries to hack Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
Jaeris tickles *Byrg*'s body with his pierce.
Vincen swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
Vincen swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he dodges the attack.
Vincen pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
*Byrg* tries to hack Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
Vincen pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Byrg*.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
ff byrg
[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-

=
+
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!

*

A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
Jaeris swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Jaeris, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Vincen, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he dodges the attack.
Vincen swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he deflects the blow.
Vincen tickles a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body with his pierce.

*
*Byrg* sends Jaeris sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Byrg* hacks Jaeris's body into bloody fragments!
Vincen tickles a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body with his pierce.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Byrg*.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
ff byrg
[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Tic in 7 seconds!
-
Boboliosie has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

=
Boboliosie leaves south riding a warhorse.

+
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Jaeris's body into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
Vincen swiftly dodges a Ghar'ghael trolloc's attempt to blast him.
*Byrg* hacks Jaeris's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he dodges the attack.
Vincen swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
Vincen swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
Vincen barely pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's head.

*

Jaeris leaves down riding a gray palfrey.

*+
Vincen barely pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Byrg*.

ff byrg
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Boboliosie has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

-
=
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc says 'FdS lD@jlvbnZ tgD oDHY GxT rWZhkq VCPU hdFmfq '
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he dodges the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he dodges the attack.
Vincen swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
Vincen pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left hand very hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ghar'ghael trolloc's death cry.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc stops following Byrg.
Vincen barely pierces *Byrg*'s body.

+
**
+
Boboliosie panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Vincen pierces *Byrg*'s right leg.
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Byrg*.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >

Jaeris has arrived from below, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
Jaeris leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!

na hit byrg he zerk

Vincen pierces *Byrg*'s right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your left leg hard.
*Byrg* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!
A fade slashes your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he dodges the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Vincen, but he dodges the attack.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 61.027 seconds.
You cough and shiver.

f

Boboliosie leaves south riding a warhorse.


Vincen gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
Vincen gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
Vincen gets a dark, grim axe from the corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
Vincen gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
Vincen gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
Vincen gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
Vincen gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc.


Vincen pierces *Byrg*'s left leg.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
You narrate 'hit byrg he zerk'

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Jaeris Padrino is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
s

Jaeris drinks water from a leather water flask.

s
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight
drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Vincen of Two Rivers is here, fighting Byrg, riding a warhorse.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Vincen.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Vincen.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Vincen.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Vincen.

emb
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
Vincen leaves north riding a warhorse.

s
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Boboliosie the Gingerbread Man is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >

Boboliosie leaves south riding a warhorse.

sc
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
Jaeris narrates 'i batt'

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
You have 23(280) hit, 31(163) saidar and 128(147) movement points.
You have scored 107042584 experience points and 1171 quest points.
You need 1457416 exp to level and 1829 qp to rank.
You have amassed 33 Turn points to date.
You have played 75 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jasmin the Dragon Lieutenant [Dragonsworn 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

2
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
2
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

cc 22
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
2
Jaeris narrates 'beat'
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 22 hit points.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > Ok.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >

Jaeris narrates 'spike'

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan n
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Byrg, riding a gray palfrey.
Vincen of Two Rivers is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Jaeris.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jaeris.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jaeris.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jaeris.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

emb
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
n
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Vincen of Two Rivers is here, fighting Byrg, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Vincen.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

ff byrg
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
Vincen leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Strong >
[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Jaeris has arrived from below, riding a gray palfrey.

=
Jaeris tickles *Byrg*'s body with his pierce.

+
**
+=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Byrg*.

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Jaeris: Battered - Byrg: Critical >
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Jaeris: Battered - Byrg: Critical >
You tickle *Byrg*'s body with your strike.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A fade slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


Vincen has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.


Vincen tickles *Byrg*'s body with his pierce.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
s
s
A huge darkhound tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong - a huge darkhound: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

k byrg
* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong - a huge darkhound: Healthy >
f

A huge darkhound swiftly dodges your attempt to strike it.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

w
* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong - a huge darkhound: Healthy > They aren't here.

s
s
* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong - a huge darkhound: Healthy > You
panic and attempt to flee!

k byrg
s
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Vincen of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Byrg, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Jaeris.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Vincen of Two Rivers is here, fighting Byrg, riding a warhorse.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Byrg, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Byrg* is lying here, incapacitated.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jaeris.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jaeris.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jaeris.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

k byrg
* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Vincen pierces *Byrg*'s left leg hard.
*Byrg* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Byrg*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

Post Reply