Life of the Warrior ( Rematch )

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Irzerk
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Life of the Warrior ( Rematch )

Post by Irzerk » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:23 pm

I heard Jecks was in the blight and figured he wanted to get down again against some Irzerk. The pk shall begin.

A trolloc scout narrates 'Humans at the Gap!' <----- IM COMING
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
*Jecks* is here, fighting a trolloc scout.
A trolloc scout is here, fighting Jecks.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a trolloc scout: Hurt - Jecks: Healthy > b
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
A trolloc scout tries to hack Jecks, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* pounds a trolloc scout's left leg very hard.
[bash ]

*
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Jecks* leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > nar on jecks gap

*Jecks* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Jecks* pounds your body.

n
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Healthy > kill human
You narrate 'on jecks gap'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Healthy > l human
b
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

Jecks's eyes seem to gleam with a strange golden light.

Jecks is in excellent condition.

*Jecks* is using:
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (used)
<wielded> a bone club
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

[bash ] ing - Jecks: Healthy >


*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Healthy > b

*Jecks* pounds your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Healthy >
*Jecks* pounds your body.

[bash ] ing - Jecks: Healthy >

*
*Jecks* pounds your body.

=
Your bash at *Jecks* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10296 out of 15953 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Scratched >
You slash *Jecks*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Scratched > nar bashed
b
You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Scratched > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Scratched > b
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Scratched > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Scratched > b
[bash ]

=
Your bash at *Jecks* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10297 out of 15954 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Scratched >
You slash *Jecks*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > l
Edge of the Foothills
To the east, a path leads through the hills to Tarwin's Gap. Scrubby brush
and gnarled trees interrupt the monotony of the rocky ground of the hills,
which fade into the forest to the south. To the north, past the hills, the
Mountains of Dhoom rise high into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
*Jecks* is sitting here
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > cackle
You cackle gleefully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > where
b
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Edge of the Foothills

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt >
You slash *Jecks*'s body very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b
[bash ]


*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b

*Jecks* barely pounds your left leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt >
*Jecks* looks at you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt >
*Jecks* pounds your body.

[bash ] ing - Jecks: Hurt >

-
*Jecks* barely pounds your left arm.

=
Your bash at *Jecks* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10298 out of 15955 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt >
You slash *Jecks*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > where
b
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Edge of the Foothills

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b
You slash *Jecks*'s body hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b
[bash ]


You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* pounds your body.
As *Jecks* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5658 out of 15956 bashes (64% landed)
You dodge a bash from *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Jecks: Hurt > b

Amino narrates 'where at?'

You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]

*
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Jecks* leaves north.

nar
-n
kill human
Cancelled.
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > b
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill human
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
kill human
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > where
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Amino - Tarwin's Gap

kill human
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
s
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
n
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar he gap somewhere
You narrate 'he gap somewhere'

n
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A lantern has been left here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
s
s
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
w
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
n
t
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

[track human] ded >

+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving ^^north^^
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a Human leaving ^^north^^
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a Human leaving ^^north^^

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > nar im asaw
kill human
You narrate 'im asaw'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
n
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

n
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Jecks* is standing here.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
*Jecks* pounds your right leg hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Jecks: Hurt >
A black wolf joins Jecks's fight!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Jecks: Hurt >
A black wolf barely tickles your left leg with his hit.
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Jecks: Hurt > nar he bush
b
You narrate 'he bush'

[bash ] Jecks: Hurt >

*
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.


A black wolf tickles your body with his hit.
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.
Amino hacks *Jecks*'s left leg.
*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Jecks: Hurt > nar with his mobs
close bush
b

*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

Jecks: Hurt >
*Jecks* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a black wolf: Healthy >
A black wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a black wolf: Healthy > You narrate 'with his mobs'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a black wolf: Healthy > It's already closed!

[bash ] a black wolf: Healthy >

*
Amino hacks a black wolf's head into bloody fragments!

=
Amino hacks a black wolf's left paw into bloody fragments!
A black wolf tickles your right leg with his hit.

=
Your bash at a black wolf sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10299 out of 15957 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Wounded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Entering the Gap
Irzerk - Entering the Gap

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Wounded > l
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting a black wolf, riding a shadow stallion.
A black wolf is sitting here

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Wounded >
Amino hacks a black wolf's left leg into bloody fragments!
You slash a black wolf's body into bloody fragments!
A black wolf is dead! R.I.P.
Sigh... nothing better to do, eh?
Your blood freezes as you hear a black wolf's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
kill human
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill human
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Bend in the Road
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
w
w
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > t
A big brown bear has arrived from the north.
A big brown bear tickles your right arm with his hit.
[track human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Scratched > b
[bash ]

-
A big brown bear tickles your body with his hit.

-
Amino hacks a big brown bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!

=
Your bash at a big brown bear sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10300 out of 15958 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Hurt >
Amino hacks a big brown bear's body into bloody fragments!
You slash a big brown bear's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Battered > l
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road plods on to the south towards a large hill and bends to the north
to avoid a sharp incline. A dark forest shadows the road to the east. The
forest once extended into these rolling hills, but large fires seem to have
cleared the area leaving only small saplings struggling to survive. It
would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive
forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A big brown bear is sitting here
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting a big brown bear, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Battered > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Amino - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Battered > l
kill human
Amino hacks a big brown bear's body into bloody fragments!
You slash a big brown bear's body into bloody fragments!
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road plods on to the south towards a large hill and bends to the north
to avoid a sharp incline. A dark forest shadows the road to the east. The
forest once extended into these rolling hills, but large fires seem to have
cleared the area leaving only small saplings struggling to survive. It
would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive
forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A big brown bear is sitting here
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting a big brown bear, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Critical > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Critical >
Amino narrates 'antoine marisue at malkier' WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN NOW!!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Critical > scan s
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a big brown bear: Critical >
Amino hacks a big brown bear's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A big brown bear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a big brown bear's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > nar nice
l
kill human
You narrate 'nice' <------ THIS IS GOING TO BE A NICE SESSION!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road plods on to the south towards a large hill and bends to the north
to avoid a sharp incline. A dark forest shadows the road to the east. The
forest once extended into these rolling hills, but large fires seem to have
cleared the area leaving only small saplings struggling to survive. It
would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive
forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a big brown bear is lying here.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > scan s
t
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

[track human]

+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Human leaving vvsouthvv
Some obvious recent tracks of a Human leaving ^^north^^
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a Human leaving ^^north^^
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

kill human
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Jecks* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
You slash *Jecks*'s body extremely hard.

[bash ] Jecks: Hurt >

=
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
*Jecks* pounds your right foot.

*
Amino has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

*
Amino hacks *Jecks*'s body hard.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Jecks* leaves south.

=
They're not here anymore!
*Jecks* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Healthy >
*Jecks* pounds Amino's body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Healthy >
*Jecks* barely pounds Amino's head.
You slash the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles your left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Scratched > f
w

*Jecks* avoids being bashed by Amino who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Scratched > kill human
You panic and attempt to flee!

b
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Jecks* is here, fighting Amino.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jecks, riding a shadow stallion.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] Amino: Scratched - Jecks: Hurt >

=
*Jecks* sends Amino sprawling with a powerful bash!


As *Jecks* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5659 out of 15959 bashes (64% landed)
*Jecks* looks at Amino.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Amino: Scratched - Jecks: Hurt >
*Jecks* barely pounds Amino's body.
The ancient tree tickles your left hand with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Amino: Scratched - Jecks: Hurt >
Amino assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Amino: Scratched - Jecks: Hurt > b

Amino looks at *Jecks*.

[bash ] Amino: Scratched - Jecks: Hurt >


The ancient tree barely tickles your left foot with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
*Jecks* pounds Amino's body.

=
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Jecks* leaves south.

*where
Cancelled.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - A Road by the Ravine
Amino - A Road by the Ravine

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Hurt >
You slash the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles your left hand with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Hurt > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

2
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Hurt > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Hurt > f
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Hurt > kill human
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - A Winding Road
Amino - A Road by the Ravine

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > 2
w
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill human
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
kill human
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
e
e
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
e
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [kill horse]
You slash a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's right arm very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Scratched > l
Before a Cliff's Wall
From the southwestern corner of the hill, the entire western side of the
hill can be viewed. The winding road mirrors the cliff as it provides
passage in a north south route.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Scratched >
Amino narrates 'brocas also at malkier' <----OK

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Scratched > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - A Makeshift Bridge
Irzerk - Before a Cliff's Wall

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Scratched >
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander barely tickles your right arm with his hit.
You slash a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Hurt >
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Hurt > nar maybe ctf
You narrate 'maybe ctf'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Hurt >
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Hurt >
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander tickles your body with his hit.
You slash a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's right foot into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Wounded >
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander barely tickles your head with his hit.
You slash a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Wounded > nar he luring us dusty to get smashed:P
You narrate 'he luring us dusty to get smashed:P' <----- This is the pinned broadcasted message of Darkside

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Wounded > where

Amino narrates 'based there'

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Wounded > l
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander barely tickles your body with his hit.
You slash a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's right leg into bloody fragments!
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Irzerk - Before a Cliff's Wall

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Battered > Before a Cliff's Wall
From the southwestern corner of the hill, the entire western side of the
hill can be viewed. The winding road mirrors the cliff as it provides
passage in a north south route.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Battered >
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander barely tickles your head with his hit.
You slash a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Critical > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a battle-trained Shienaran warlander: Critical >
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander tickles your body with his hit.
You slash a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's right arm into bloody fragments!
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is dead! R.I.P.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill human
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
kill human
b
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Amino the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Amino.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Amino.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Amino.
A Shienaran lieutenant is here, fighting Amino.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] Amino: Hurt - Jecks: Wounded >


A Shienaran lieutenant slashes Amino's head.
A Shienaran footman barely pierces Amino's body.
A Shienaran footman tickles Amino's left arm with his pierce.
*Jecks* pounds Amino's left arm.

+
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Jecks* leaves west.

-w
kill human
=
A Shienaran lieutenant tickles Amino's left leg with his slash.
Amino swiftly dodges a Shienaran footman's attempt to pierce him.
Amino swiftly dodges a Shienaran footman's attempt to pierce him.
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Jecks* is standing here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] Jecks: Wounded >

*
Amino has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Jecks* leaves west.

w
kill human
-b
Cancelled.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Jecks* is standing here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill human
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - A Winding Road
Irzerk - A Winding Road

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > nar ctg
n
You narrate 'ctg'

kill human
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Jecks* is standing here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.
*Jecks* tickles your body with his pound.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your left foot with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran lieutenant joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
*Jecks* barely pounds your left foot.
You do the best you can!

[bash ] Jecks: Wounded >

=
A Shienaran footman tickles your left arm with his pierce.

*
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.


Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.


Amino hacks *Jecks*'s right arm hard.
A Shienaran lieutenant tickles your head with his slash.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your right leg with his pierce.


*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > b

A Shienaran footman tickles your body with his pierce.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded >
A Shienaran lieutenant slashes your body.
A Shienaran footman tickles your head with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tickles your right leg with his pierce.
*Jecks* pounds your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded >
*Jecks* avoids being bashed by Amino who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded >
A Shienaran lieutenant barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran footman tickles your body with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your head with his pierce.
*Jecks* tickles your right foot with his pound.

[bash ] d - Jecks: Wounded >

+
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.

-
A Shienaran lieutenant barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran footman tickles your left leg with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.


As *Jecks* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5660 out of 15960 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
1
f

*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded >
Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran lieutenant barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman barely pierces your left foot.
*Jecks* pounds your body.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your head with his pierce.
Amino sends *Jecks* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > where
2
You slash *Jecks*'s body very hard.
Amino hacks *Jecks*'s body very hard.
A Shienaran lieutenant tickles your head with his slash.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tickles your body with his pierce.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Irzerk - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

of
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 210 hit points.

A Shienaran footman tickles your body with his pierce.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - A Winding Road
Amino - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Antoine* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the south.
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Antoine* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar smell
2
You narrate 'smell'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar antoine
You narrate 'antoine'

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jecks, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Amino.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.
*Jecks* sends Amino sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > e
e
kill human
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Amino.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Amino.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Amino.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > *Antoine* now follows *Jecks*.
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

nar go
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Amino: Wounded - Antoine: Healthy > You narrate 'go'

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Amino: Wounded - Antoine: Healthy > b
A Shienaran footman barely pierces Amino's body.
[bash ]

-
*Antoine* is now a member of *Jecks*'s group.

*
A Shienaran footman barely pierces Amino's left arm.
A Shienaran lieutenant barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran footman tickles Amino's left leg with his pierce.
*Antoine* pounds Amino's body.
*Jecks* pounds Amino's body.

+1
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 210 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Amino: Wounded - Antoine: Healthy >
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Amino: Wounded - Antoine: Healthy > f

Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Healthy >
A Shienaran lieutenant slashes your right leg.
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran lieutenant's fight!
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran lieutenant's fight!
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

w
You panic and attempt to flee!e: Healthy >

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > w
w
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > e
n
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar asaw
e
You narrate 'asaw'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > n
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
2
of
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a big brown bear is lying here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Amino - Before a Cliff's Wall
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

l
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road plods on to the south towards a large hill and bends to the north
to avoid a sharp incline. A dark forest shadows the road to the east. The
forest once extended into these rolling hills, but large fires seem to have
cleared the area leaving only small saplings struggling to survive. It
would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive
forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a big brown bear is lying here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - A Winding Road
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > l
kill human
They aren't here.
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road plods on to the south towards a large hill and bends to the north
to avoid a sharp incline. A dark forest shadows the road to the east. The
forest once extended into these rolling hills, but large fires seem to have
cleared the area leaving only small saplings struggling to survive. It
would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive
forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a big brown bear is lying here.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > fol amino
You now follow Amino.

where
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Amino narrates '2 or more?'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
kill human

You are now a member of Amino's group.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Amino narrates '2 or more?'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
kill human

You are now a member of Amino's group.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar those 2
You narrate 'those 2'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar can hit 1s
kill human
You narrate 'can hit 1s'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human

Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > b
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > kill human
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

where
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - A Winding Road
Amino - A Winding Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

kill human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

kill human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > scan w
kill human
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > l
kill human
A Winding Road
The road bends here, leading to the north and the west. Motes of dirt sent
airborn by the breeze and traffic on the road create a dull haze in the dry
air. A sickly sweet smell arrives on the winds from the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You try to slash *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Healthy >
Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

kill human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Healthy > You do the best you can!

b
[bash ] - Antoine: Healthy >

-
The ancient tree barely tickles Amino's right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Amino's body with its hit.

-
Amino sends *Jecks* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10301 out of 15961 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Scratched >
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Amino's left leg with its hit.
Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Antoine*'s body hard.

l human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Scratched > Run when you have to.
Fight when you must.
Rest when you can.

Antoine has a few scratches.

*Antoine* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn around neck> a thin, black chain
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (used)
<wielded> a bone club
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Scratched > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - A Road by the Ravine
Amino - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Scratched > b
The ancient tree barely tickles your head with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Amino's right leg with its hit.
Amino hacks *Jecks*'s left hand hard.
You slash *Antoine*'s body very hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Scratched > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Scratched > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Scratched > b
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Amino's left arm.
*Antoine* pounds your right leg.
You slash *Antoine*'s left hand hard.
[bash ]

=
Amino avoids being bashed by *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

-
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Amino's body with its hit.
Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
Amino sends *Jecks* sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Antoine* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > nar kno patty all s 1n gap

The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Amino's left arm with its hit.
*Jecks* pounds Amino's body hard.
Amino hacks *Jecks*'s body hard.
*Antoine* pounds your body.

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt >
The ancient tree barely hits your head.
The ancient tree tickles Amino's left leg with its hit.
*Antoine* pounds your left foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > You narrate 'kno patty all s 1n gap'
*Jecks* sends Amino sprawling with a powerful bash!

[bash ] y - Antoine: Hurt >

-
The ancient tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Amino's body with its hit.
*Jecks* pounds Amino's body.


*Antoine* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > nar i batt

*Jecks* puts some coins in a backpack.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > 1

The ancient tree tickles your head with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Amino's left arm with its hit.
*Jecks* tickles Amino's head with his pound.
*Antoine* tickles your right foot with his pound.

def
* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt >
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Amino's body.
*Jecks* pounds Amino's body.
*Antoine* pounds your right hand hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > nar lets fight not at mobs?
You narrate 'i batt'
*Jecks* avoids being bashed by Amino who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 210 hit points.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > where
[change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > You narrate 'lets fight not at mobs?'

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Antoine: Hurt > f
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - A Road by the Ravine
Amino - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

You panic and attempt to flee!ne: Hurt >

2
of
The ancient tree tickles your right leg with its hit.
You flee head over heels.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
You are hungry.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

kill human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill human
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [2]
A small sack of freshly ground green ivy. [4]

n
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill human
2
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > of
They aren't here.
Amino narrates 'go there at beaten?'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill human
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > nar im 1e
kill human
2
You narrate 'im 1e'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > of
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill human
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - A Winding Road
Amino - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

kill human
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > l
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Winding Road
The road bends here, leading to the north and the west. Motes of dirt sent
airborn by the breeze and traffic on the road create a dull haze in the dry
air. A sickly sweet smell arrives on the winds from the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan w <---- JUST LIKE RAT HALCYON. I WONT LEAVE YOU BEHIND!!!
kill human
Amino the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion. <--- I COMING BACK FOR YOU MASTER!
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Amino.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Amino.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Amino.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > nar i batt 1e
kill human
2
You narrate 'i batt 1e'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
They aren't here.
*Jecks* has arrived from the west.
*Antoine* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the west.
<--- before I can go they have come to me!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill human

Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jecks* tries to pound Amino, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Antoine* barely pounds your body.
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Antoine: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Antoine: Hurt > 1

Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Antoine: Hurt > def
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 210 hit points.
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

l
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Antoine: Hurt > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Antoine: Hurt > You try to slash *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.
A Winding Road
The road bends here, leading to the north and the west. Motes of dirt sent
airborn by the breeze and traffic on the road create a dull haze in the dry
air. A sickly sweet smell arrives on the winds from the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!ine: Hurt >
*Jecks* leaves north.

nar go
You flee head over heels.
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
You narrate 'go' <---- HE KNOWS THE SECRET ROOM TO GO TO!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

e
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Jecks* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Jecks* pounds your head.
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
e
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Jecks* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Amino narrates 'there'
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

9
You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a big brown bear is lying here.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.
<------ DO THIS ABSERS!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > e
e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

e
* HP:Battered MV:Weary > e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

e
* HP:Battered MV:Weary > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.


* HP:Battered MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > nar weary
kill human
You narrate 'weary'

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > where
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Bend in the Road
Amino - Bend in the Road

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Amino stops riding a shadow stallion.

l
* HP:Battered MV:Weary > kill human
Bend in the Road
The road bends, leading north and west here. Far to the north, a giant cleft
in the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen - Tarwin's Gap. The air, hot and humid,
carries a tinge of the Blight's overpowering stench. Dense forest borders the
road, tall trees reaching into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
Amino starts leading a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion now follows Amino.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > where
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Bend in the Road
Amino - Bend in the Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.


* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Thin tendrils of darkness extend outward from Amino's very being...

Your body is racked in pain as Amino compels you to move further.
Ouch!


* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > get fruit pack
get fruit pack
You get a strange fruit from a backpack.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You get a strange fruit from a backpack.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
A shadow stallion stops following Amino.
Amino starts riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > eat fruit
eat fruit
kill human
You eat the fruit.

kill human
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You eat the fruit.
You are full.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > dia amino
kill human
Amino has some big nasty wounds and scratches.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.
*Antoine* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > *Antoine* tickles your head with his pound.
You do the best you can!
*Jecks* barely pounds Amino's head.
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Scratched > where
kill human
b
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - Bend in the Road
Amino - Bend in the Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Scratched > You do the best you can!

[bash ] h - Antoine: Scratched >

-
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

=
You dodge a bash from *Antoine* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10302 out of 15962 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Scratched >
*Jecks* leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Scratched >
You slash *Antoine*'s body into bloody fragments!
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Hurt >
Amino hacks *Antoine*'s left hand very hard.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Hurt >
*Jecks* tries to pound Amino, but he deflects the blow.

l
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Hurt > A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Bend in the Road
The road bends, leading north and west here. Far to the north, a giant cleft
in the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen - Tarwin's Gap. The air, hot and humid,
carries a tinge of the Blight's overpowering stench. Dense forest borders the
road, tall trees reaching into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
*Jecks* is here, fighting Amino.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Antoine, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Antoine.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Antoine.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Antoine.

of
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Hurt > b
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

[bash ] h - Antoine: Hurt >


Amino hacks *Antoine*'s body extremely hard.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal slashes Antoine's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Antoine, but he parries successfully.

*
*Jecks* sends Amino sprawling with a powerful bash!
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!


*Jecks* pounds Amino's body.
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's left leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
*Antoine* tickles your right leg with his pound.
You slash *Antoine*'s right foot hard.
You dodge a bash from *Antoine* who loses his balance and falls!
As *Antoine* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5661 out of 15963 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Wounded > b

Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Wounded >
Amino has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jecks* leaves west.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Wounded >
Amino hacks *Antoine*'s body hard.

Amino hacks *Antoine*'s body very hard.ed >
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's head.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's head.
*Antoine* pounds your body.
You slash *Antoine*'s right arm hard.
[bash ]

=
*Jecks* has arrived from the west.

+
*Jecks* pounds Amino's left arm.

+
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


-
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's right arm hard.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's right foot.


*Antoine* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Battered >
Amino sends *Antoine* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Battered >
*Jecks* sends Amino sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Battered >
*Jecks* pounds Amino's left leg.
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Beaten > nar nice
b

*Jecks* pounds Amino's body hard.
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's right leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's right leg hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's left foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Beaten > You narrate 'nice'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Beaten > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Beaten >
*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Antoine: Beaten >
*Antoine* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Full > w
kill human
b
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

*Antoine* barely pounds your body.eaten >
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
[bash ]

=
*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Antoine* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.

*
*Jecks* pounds your left arm hard.

[bash ] h - Jecks: Wounded >


*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <---- LETS GET IT BRUH!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded >
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded >
Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded > b

Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* pounds your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded >
Amino assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded >
Amino hacks *Jecks*'s body hard.
*Jecks* pounds your head hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded >
*Marisue* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier. <----- SHE SWOOPS IN FOR THE KILL!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded > 1
1
[bash ]

Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jecks: Wounded > f

Amino tries to hack *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* pounds your right leg.
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

You panic and attempt to flee!Wounded >


Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

nar lol
You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
You narrate 'lol'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jecks* is standing here.
*Jecks* pounds your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jecks: Wounded >
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jecks: Wounded > f

*Jecks* opens the passage.

You panic and attempt to flee!ounded >


*Jecks* pounds your head.


w
You flee head over heels.
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Alas, you cannot go that way...


n
n
n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a black wolf is lying here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here, watching.

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
n
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rapier is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

nar i blight
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
You narrate 'i blight'


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Amino narrates 'ok?'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nar beat
You narrate 'beat'


Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > who
Players
-------
Irzerk is Zerk [Dha'vol Master]
Kultunk the Dark High Master [Ghar'ghael Master] (Idle)
6 Amino the Myrddraal [Myrddraal]
Crackity the Revolting Torturer [Dhai'mon]
Slitherz the Trolloc

5 players displayed.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > l
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Amino.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Amino hacks the blight bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kil bear

The blight bear tickles Amino's body with its hit.
Amino hacks the blight bear's right foreleg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You slash the blight bear's left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Amino: Beaten - the blight bear: Wounded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - The Blight
Amino - The Blight

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Amino: Beaten - the blight bear: Wounded > where
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Irzerk - The Blight
Amino - The Blight

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Amino: Beaten - the blight bear: Wounded >
You slash the blight bear's right leg into bloody fragments!
The blight bear tries to hit Amino, but he deflects the blow.
Amino hacks the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Amino: Beaten - the blight bear: Battered > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a shadow stallion.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear is here, fighting Amino.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Amino: Beaten - the blight bear: Battered > dia amino
Amino looks pretty hurt.
<----- AMINO HAS TO GO. I WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO


------------------------
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

kill human
o HP:Battered MV:Full > b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Antoine* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is here, fighting the blighted tree.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Antoine.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Antoine.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ng - the blighted tree: Beaten - Jecks: Hurt >

*
*Jecks* pounds the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
*Antoine* pounds the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Antoine, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Antoine, but he parries successfully.


As *Jecks* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5662 out of 15964 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Critical - Jecks: Hurt > nar all n gap bashed

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Critical - Jecks: Hurt >
Amino bellows 'i'm renting, 2 trollocs here to fight you' <------- BACK TO HIS DINNER. ME AND KULTUNK TIME!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Critical - Jecks: Hurt > 2
of

*Jecks* pounds the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Antoine* pounds the blighted tree's crown into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Incapacitated - Jecks: Hurt > b
You narrate 'all n gap bashed'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Incapacitated - Jecks: Hurt > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Incapacitated - Jecks: Hurt > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

[bash ] ng - the blighted tree: Incapacitated - Jecks: Hurt >

-
*Jecks* pounds the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.
*Antoine* pounds the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

=
Jecks bellows 'yzi'

*
Antoine bellows 'BWNz'

-
Jecks bellows 'FbIc Dc NKDe\'

=
Your bash at *Jecks* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10303 out of 15965 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt >
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt >
Kultunk has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt >
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt > nar all n gap bashed
b
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s head very hard.
You slash *Jecks*'s right arm very hard.
*Antoine* pounds the blighted tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.
You narrate 'all n gap bashed'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt >
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's left arm.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Hurt > b
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s body very hard.
*Jecks* tickles your head with his pound.
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]

+
Kultunk starts following you.

*
*Antoine* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Antoine* barely pounds Kultunk's body.

=
Your bash at *Jecks* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10304 out of 15966 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Wounded > group all
Kultunk is now a member of your group.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Wounded > b
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's body.
You slash *Jecks*'s body extremely hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Wounded > b
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Wounded > b

*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's right leg.
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s body very hard.
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ng - Jecks: Wounded >

-
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's left leg.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

-
You dodge a bash from *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!


As *Jecks* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5663 out of 15967 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > b
st
kill human
b
[bash ]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > You stand up.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > You slash *Antoine*'s right leg hard.

[bash ] ng - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >


*Antoine* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Antoine* barely pounds Kultunk's body.

=
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10305 out of 15968 bashes (64% landed)

ng - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
You slash *Antoine*'s body very hard.
*Jecks* pounds your left leg.
*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > bash jecks

Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
*Jecks* pounds your body.
Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Jecks* pounds your body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
A mirrored lantern held by *Antoine* is about to go out!
Timer now at 60 secs.

+ h - Kultunk: Scratched - Antoine: Wounded >
Kultunk sends *Jecks* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Antoine* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's body.

-b
=
They already seem to be stunned.

[bash ] h - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >

=
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's right foot.

=
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10306 out of 15969 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
You slash *Antoine*'s body extremely hard.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b

*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
*Jecks* pounds your left arm hard.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
*Jecks* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.

*Antoine* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!ed >
[bash ]

Cancelled.
[bash ]

+
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's body.
*Jecks* barely pounds your left leg.

=
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10307 out of 15970 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
You slash *Antoine*'s right leg very hard.
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > bash jecks
-
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

*
You dodge a bash from *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!


As *Jecks* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5664 out of 15971 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > bash jecks

Kultunk sends *Jecks* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > *Antoine* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's left leg.
[bash ]

-
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's left leg.


As *Antoine* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5665 out of 15972 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > st
kill human
b

*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You stand up.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] h - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >


*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
*Jecks* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b

*Antoine* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > group all

*Jecks* pounds your head.
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > 1
f
n
kill human
2
of
kill human
b
[bash ]

Cancelled.
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Kultunk sends *Jecks* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > You do the best you can!

[bash ] h - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >

b
Cancelled.
[bash ]


Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s body very hard.

+
*Antoine* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

=
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's head.
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10308 out of 15973 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b

You try to slash *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b

You dodge a bash from *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded > b

You slash *Antoine*'s body very hard.

[bash ] h - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >

=
*Jecks* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!


*Jecks* tickles your head with his pound.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
A mirrored lantern held by *Antoine* has gone out!
Timer now at 60 secs.


As *Antoine* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5666 out of 15974 bashes (64% landed)

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
*Antoine* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > st
kill human
b

*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's body.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You stand up.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] h - Kultunk: Hurt - Antoine: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Antoine* puts a large slab of meat in a belt pack.

+
*Antoine* barely pounds Kultunk's body.

-
*Jecks* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!


As *Antoine* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5667 out of 15975 bashes (64% landed)

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > st
kill human
b

*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's body.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You stand up.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] h - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Wounded >
Kultunk avoids being bashed by *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's head.

=
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10309 out of 15976 bashes (64% landed)
*Jecks* clambers to his feet.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Wounded >
*Jecks* barely pounds Kultunk's body.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Wounded > nar wtf is this...

*Jecks* barely pounds Kultunk's head.
You slash *Antoine*'s body very hard.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Wounded > You narrate 'wtf is this...'

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Wounded >
*Jecks* pounds Kultunk's body.
You slash *Antoine*'s body very hard.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

b
o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > b

*Antoine* stops using a mirrored lantern.

*Antoine* drops a mirrored lantern.ounded - Antoine: Battered >
[bash ]

-
*Jecks* pounds Kultunk's body.
*Antoine* barely pounds Kultunk's left foot.

+
Kultunk sends *Jecks* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Kultunk narrates 'this is dumb'
<----- I CONCUR! LETS CHANGE THIS QUICK

=
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10310 out of 15977 bashes (64% landed)

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered >
You slash *Antoine*'s left hand hard.
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > 3
of
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
<------ LEEEROOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!!

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > nar i zerk
You narrate 'i zerk' <----------JENKINSSSSSSS!
Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered >
You slash *Antoine*'s body extremely hard.
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s body extremely hard.
You slash *Antoine*'s right foot very hard.

nar firetruck it
o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > You narrate 'firetruck it'

where
o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - The Blight
Irzerk - The Blight
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered >
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Battered > b
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Jecks* barely pounds Kultunk's body.
You slash *Antoine*'s body very hard.
*Antoine* barely pounds Kultunk's body.
[bash ]


*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Jecks* leaves south.


*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Antoine* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

2
2
-2
Cancelled.


o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.
Kultunk can't seem to regain control of himself.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > where

Kultunk can't seem to regain control of himself.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - The Blight
Irzerk - The Blight
Kultunk can't seem to regain control of himself.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > w
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > where
e
s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - The Blight
Irzerk - The Blight

o HP:Battered MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Kultunk has arrived from the west.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

where
o HP:Battered MV:Full > 2
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Near the Foothills
Irzerk - Near the Foothills
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

of
o HP:Battered MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

e
o HP:Battered MV:Full > e
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the west.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > s
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the west.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > e
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Kultunk has arrived from the west.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > 2
of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

o HP:Battered MV:Full > nar hps?
You narrate 'hps?'

o HP:Battered MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - In the Foothills
Irzerk - In the Foothills
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
Kultunk narrates 'wound'

o HP:Battered MV:Full > 9
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > nar ok we hit
You narrate 'ok we hit'

o HP:Battered MV:Full > l
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > t
[track human]

+
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a Human leaving --down--
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a Human leaving <<west<<

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > d
u
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
Kultunk has arrived from above.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Kultunk has arrived from below.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Edge of the Foothills
Irzerk - Edge of the Foothills

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
w
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A raven is here flying around.

n
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Kultunk has arrived from the south.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o HP:Battered MV:Full > n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - The Blight
Irzerk - The Blight

o HP:Battered MV:Full > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
Kultunk has arrived from the south.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - In a Dying Orchard
Irzerk - In a Dying Orchard

o HP:Battered MV:Full > w
w
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A crow is here flying around.

w
o HP:Battered MV:Full > A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Full > s
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > e
e
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the west.

n
o HP:Battered MV:Full > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A raven is here flying around.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A raven is here flying around.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > nar wtf
n
You narrate 'wtf' <---- THEY RAN PAST RAGAN! CLOSER TO FD FOR BACKUP?!

n
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A crow is here flying around.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Kultunk has arrived from the west.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
Kultunk has arrived from the west.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the west.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - The Blight
Irzerk - The Blight

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
s
s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Entering the Gap
Irzerk - Entering the Gap
Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rapier is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here, watching.
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
s
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
s
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
n
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Kultunk has arrived from the south.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kil wolf
l
You slash a black wolf's right paw into bloody fragments!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Hurt > Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.
A black wolf is here, fighting YOU!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Hurt > where
A black wolf barely tickles your right arm with his hit.
You slash a black wolf's right leg into bloody fragments!
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Entering the Gap
Irzerk - Entering the Gap

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Wounded > t
[track human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Kultunk blasts a black wolf's body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Battered > t
[track human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Battered > t
[track human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a black wolf: Battered > t

Kultunk blasts a black wolf's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A black wolf barely tickles your body with his hit.
You slash a black wolf's left leg into bloody fragments!
A black wolf is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Sigh... nothing better to do, eh?
Your blood freezes as you hear a black wolf's death cry.

[track human] ng >


Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

+
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a Human leaving vvsouthvv
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a Human leaving vvsouthvv
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a Human leaving vvsouthvv

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Entering the Gap
Irzerk - Entering the Gap

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > l
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a black wolf is lying here.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > track horse
+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Ridden mount leaving <<west<<
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
s
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

w
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan s

where
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Irzerk - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
w
w

You stop following Amino.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan w
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Kultunk narrates 'faint'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar they trees
You narrate 'they trees'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
2
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - A Winding Road
Irzerk - A Winding Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
kill human
b
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Jecks* tickles Kultunk's body with his pound.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Jecks* pounds Kultunk's left leg.
*Antoine* tickles your head with his pound.
You do the best you can!

[bash ] ng - the ancient tree: Scratched >

-f
=w
+kill human
b
Cancelled.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched > You do the best you can!

[bash ] ng - the ancient tree: Scratched >

f
w
kill human
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

b

The ancient tree barely tickles Kultunk's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles your right arm with its hit.

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Kultunk the Dark High Master is here, fighting Jecks.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Kultunk.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Kultunk.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You try to slash *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] ng - Antoine: Battered >


*Antoine* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jecks* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

b
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
*Antoine* barely pounds your body.
The ancient tree tickles Kultunk's body with its hit.
*Jecks* pounds Kultunk's left leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
The ancient tree barely hits your right arm.
*Antoine* pounds your body hard.
The ancient tree tickles Kultunk's left arm with its hit.
*Jecks* pounds Kultunk's body.

[bash ] ng - Antoine: Battered >

-
Crackity narrates 'sup guys'

*
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Kultunk's body with its hit.
*Jecks* barely pounds Kultunk's left foot.

=
You dodge a bash from *Antoine* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10311 out of 15978 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
Kultunk sends *Jecks* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > b
The ancient tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Kultunk's right leg with its hit.
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s right leg very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
Kultunk narrates 'on n winidng'
Crackity narrates 'yall need me?'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > nar we on n winding

The ancient tree tickles your head with its hit.
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree barely tickles Kultunk's body with its hit.
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s body hard.

bv
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > You narrate 'we on n winding'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > b
[bash ]

-
You dodge a bash from *Antoine* who loses his balance and falls!

*
The ancient tree barely hits your left arm.
The ancient tree barely hits Kultunk's left arm.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Antoine* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10312 out of 15979 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
Kultunk avoids being bashed by *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tickles Kultunk's body with its hit.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Crackity - In a Thick Forest
Irzerk - A Road by the Ravine
Kultunk - A Road by the Ravine
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
*Jecks* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree barely tickles Kultunk's left arm with its hit.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
Kultunk panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
Kultunk leaves south.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered >
Kultunk has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antoine: Battered > b

Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ng - Antoine: Battered >

-
*Jecks* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Jecks* pounds Kultunk's body.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.

-
Crackity has arrived from the east.


As *Antoine* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5668 out of 15980 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Crackity tries to crush *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Crackity tries to crush *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tickles Kultunk's body with its hit.
*Jecks* pounds Kultunk's body hard.
The ancient tree tickles your right leg with its hit.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > st

You dodge a bash from *Antoine* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > f
w
kill human
b
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

You panic and attempt to flee!ancient tree: Healthy >


The ancient tree tickles Kultunk's head with its hit.
*Jecks* pounds Kultunk's left leg.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Crackity Jones is here, fighting Antoine.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is here, fighting Jecks.
*Antoine* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Kultunk.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Kultunk.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You slash *Jecks*'s body hard.

[bash ] ng - Kultunk: Battered - Jecks: Battered >

=
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!
Crackity sends *Antoine* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Jecks* leaves south.

s
*kill human
+
Crackity now follows Kultunk.

b
Cancelled.
Crackity crushes *Antoine*'s head hard.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree barely tickles Kultunk's left leg with its hit.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill human
b
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Crackity Jones is here, fighting Antoine.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Antoine* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Kultunk.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You slash *Antoine*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Crackity: Healthy - Antoine: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Crackity: Healthy - Antoine: Battered >
*Jecks* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Crackity: Healthy - Antoine: Battered >
*Jecks* pounds your right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Crackity: Healthy - Antoine: Battered >
Kultunk panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Crackity: Healthy - Antoine: Battered >
*Jecks* pounds your head.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You slash *Antoine*'s body very hard.
Crackity crushes *Antoine*'s body very hard.
The ancient tree barely tickles Kultunk's body with its hit.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Crackity: Healthy - Antoine: Beaten >
Kultunk leaves south.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Crackity: Healthy - Antoine: Beaten >
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Crackity: Healthy - Antoine: Beaten > bash jecks
*Jecks* leaves south.

s

The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree barely tickles Kultunk's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits your left arm.
*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Antoine* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

b
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

[bash ] ng - the ancient tree: Healthy >

s
-1
f
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Kultunk panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Crackity leaves south.

w
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

Kultunk leaves south.

The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You flee head over heels.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
s
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Crackity Jones is standing here.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 2
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Crackity has arrived from the west.
Crackity leaves east.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Crackity Jones is standing here.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.
Kultunk leaves south.
Crackity leaves south.
<----- DONT SOLO CHASE... BECAUSE THEN IM FUCKED!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > of
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.
*Jecks* pounds your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > *Antoine* says 'rXfK'
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered >
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran footman tickles your left arm with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran lieutenant joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered >
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your head with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.
*Antoine* pounds your left leg.

f
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > nar both
1
f
You narrate 'both '

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered >
A Shienaran lieutenant slashes your left arm.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tickles your right leg with his pierce.
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > nar both ctf

You dodge a bash from *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > f

A Shienaran footman barely tickles your left hand with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tickles your right arm with his pierce.
*Antoine* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <----- ABSERS CALL THIS "FUCKED!!!!!"

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > s

*Antoine* barely pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran lieutenant slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman tickles your head with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered >
A Shienaran footman tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered >
*Antoine* pounds your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran lieutenant barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman barely pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jecks* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jecks: Battered > You narrate 'both ctf'

You panic and attempt to flee!s: Battered >


A Shienaran footman tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman tickles your head with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
s
A Shienaran lieutenant barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman tickles your left arm with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman tickles your left arm with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Crackity Jones is standing here.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Crackity has arrived from the north.

s
o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Crackity has arrived from the north.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the north.
Crackity has arrived from the north.

w
o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Crackity has arrived from the east.
Kultunk narrates 'nod we choke'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar stop solo chasing
You narrate 'stop solo chasing' <----- STAY WITH ME!

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar i crit now

*Jecks* has arrived from the east.
*Antoine* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Crackity tries to crush *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You narrate 'i crit now'
*Jecks* leaves west.
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Antoine* pounds Crackity's body.
Crackity tries to crush *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill human
2
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

of
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Crackity: Scratched - Antoine: Beaten > b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Crackity: Scratched - Antoine: Beaten > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Jecks* has arrived from the west.

[bash ] ng - Crackity: Scratched - Antoine: Beaten >
*Jecks* pounds Crackity's left arm.

=group all
b
+
*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

Cancelled.
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Crackity: Scratched - Antoine: Beaten > *Jecks* barely pounds Crackity's body.
*Antoine* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[bash ]
Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill human
o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > b
You slash *Jecks*'s body hard.

[bash ] ng - Crackity: Scratched - Jecks: Battered >


*Jecks* leaves north.

*
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.

=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
n
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Crackity - The Dusty Road
Kultunk - The Dusty Road
Irzerk - The Dusty Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > b
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Kultunk has arrived from the south.
Crackity has arrived from the south.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the west.
Crackity has arrived from the west.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Crackity has arrived from the north.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Crackity has arrived from the east.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Crackity has arrived from the west.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
n
n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Crackity has arrived from the south.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Crackity has arrived from the south.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the south.
Crackity has arrived from the south.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Crackity - The Dusty Road
Kultunk - The Dusty Road
Irzerk - The Dusty Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar 10 hps
You narrate '10 hps'

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

where
o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Crackity - The Dusty Road
Kultunk - The Dusty Road
Irzerk - The Dusty Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Crackity Jones is standing here.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Antoine* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > scan s
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's left leg.
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

kill human
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > b
*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to slash *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded - Antoine: Beaten > *Antoine* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[bash ]
Bash who?
Crackity falls to the floor pleading for help from anyone.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Crackity falls to the floor pleading for help from anyone.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Crackity falls to the floor pleading for help from anyone.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Crackity has arrived from the west.

n
o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Kultunk has arrived from the south.
Crackity has arrived from the south.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Crackity has arrived from the south.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Crackity has arrived from the east.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
w
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jecks* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.
Crackity has arrived from the south.
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* barely pounds Crackity's body.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > scan e
Your eyesight is not so keen.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > scan n
Your eyesight is not so keen.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar off
You narrate 'off'

where
o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Irzerk - Rugged Terrain
Crackity - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

n
o HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Antoine* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Antoine* pounds your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Antoine: Beaten > s

You try to slash *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* has arrived from the east.
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Antoine: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Antoine: Beaten > f

Kultunk has arrived from the east.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Antoine: Beaten > s
You panic and attempt to flee!
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!
You flee head over heels.

-----------------AT THIS POINT I HAVE 10 HPS AND WANT TO REGROUP BLIGHT. CRACKETY GETTING BEAT ON
---------------------CRACKICTY CALL FORS HELP! I WILL COME SAVE YOU TROLLOC !

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Jecks* is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Jecks* leaves east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill human
2
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > pf


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Jecks* is here, fighting Crackity.
Crackity Jones is here, fighting Jecks.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Jecks.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Jecks.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jecks.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jecks.
A fade is here, fighting Jecks.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > nar on
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Crackity: Critical - Jecks: Wounded > <------ HE SUPER CRIT AND NEEDS HELP
Crackity crushes *Jecks*'s body hard.
You narrate 'on'
*Jecks* leaves west.
*Jecks* has arrived from the west.
Crackity tries to crush *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > b
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill human
b
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow. Wounded >
A hideous trolloc joins your fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

[bash ]

=
*Jecks* leaves west.

*
*Antoine* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

*
Kultunk has arrived from the south.


*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's left arm.

-
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Antoine, but he parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's body.
*Jecks* has arrived from the west.

=
Your bash at *Jecks* sends him sprawling! <---------- TIME FOR JECKS TO PAY!!!
This session you've landed 10313 out of 15981 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > nar 1n shoulder
You narrate '1n shoulder'

kill human
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > 2

*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!
Crackity crushes *Jecks*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > You do the best you can!

o
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > 3
*Antoine* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Order who to do what?

of
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
<-------- THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR IN THE BLIGHT IS TO BE ZERK

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > nar zerk
b
You narrate 'zerk'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Wounded > A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Jecks, but he deflects the blow.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Jecks's right leg.
Crackity crushes *Jecks*'s left foot hard.
You slash *Jecks*'s right arm very hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Battered >
*Antoine* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Battered > b

*Antoine* pounds Kultunk's right leg.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Battered >
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc slashes Jecks's head.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Jecks's body.
Crackity crushes *Jecks*'s head hard.
You slash *Jecks*'s body extremely hard.
Crackity crushes *Jecks*'s right foot hard.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Jecks*'s body very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jecks: Beaten > b
[bash ]


*Jecks* leaves south.
Crackity crushes *Antoine*'s body hard.

kill human
*b
Cancelled.
*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A fade slashes Antoine's right arm hard.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Antoine's body.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Antoine's body.
Kultunk blasts *Antoine*'s body very hard.

kill human
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill human
kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill human
*Antoine* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]

s
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Kultunk has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
Kultunk has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
*Antoine* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Antoine.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Antoine.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Antoine.
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Jecks.
*Jecks* is here, fighting the blight bear.
The blight bear is here, fighting Jecks.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
n
kill human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Jecks.
*Jecks* is here, fighting the blight bear.
The blight bear is here, fighting Jecks.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is here, fighting Antoine.
*Antoine* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Antoine.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Antoine.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Antoine.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You slash *Antoine*'s body very hard.

[bash ] - the blighted tree: Hurt - Antoine: Beaten >

-
Kultunk tries to blast *Antoine*, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Antoine, but he parries successfully.
Antoine swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
*Antoine* pounds the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Antoine, but he dodges the attack.
*Antoine* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
*Jecks* has arrived from the south.

+
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s body very hard.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

s
*kill human
n
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Kultunk.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is here, fighting Jecks.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

kill human
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > 2
You slash *Jecks*'s left foot very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kultunk: Battered - Jecks: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kultunk: Battered - Jecks: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Jecks* leaves north.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill human
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

kill human
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > *Jecks* pounds Kultunk's right arm.
The blighted tree tries to hit Jecks, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
Kultunk blasts *Jecks*'s left hand hard.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Jecks*'s body very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kultunk: Battered - Jecks: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

kill human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kultunk: Battered - Jecks: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill human
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kultunk: Battered - Jecks: Critical > You slash *Jecks*'s body very hard.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

kill human
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kultunk: Battered - Jecks: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Jecks* leaves north.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill human
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Jecks: Critical > kill human
Kultunk tries to blast *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Jecks, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Jecks* pounds your right leg.
You slash *Jecks*'s body hard.
*Jecks* is dead! R.I.P. <-------------- NIGHT NIGHT PART 2 JECKS!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...

rIGHT AFTER THIS WE KILLED ANTOINE AT RAGAN IN ORCHARD. GOOD FIGHT.
Last edited by Irzerk on Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brocas
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:08 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Life of the Warrior ( Rematch )

Post by Brocas » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:32 pm

For the record, I was Malk but I was naked. About 20 mins ago you killed me at xroads.

Elokar
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Life of the Warrior ( Rematch )

Post by Elokar » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:52 pm

For the record, Jecks didn't end up doing either of the things he was supposedly going to do.

Otherwise, good low pk read. Nice reminders that zerking Blight can be super strong, especially if not cleared, and not instantly solo chasing to screw your leader.

Irzerk
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Life of the Warrior ( Rematch )

Post by Irzerk » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:01 pm

Elokar wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:52 pm
For the record, Jecks didn't end up doing either of the things he was supposedly going to do.

Otherwise, good low pk read. Nice reminders that zerking Blight can be super strong, especially if not cleared, and not instantly solo chasing to screw your leader.
I doubt he does those things. Wotmud is a game of perception in most cases. You try to take into account all possible facts or outcomes to determine your best course of action. IN PK, expect anything to happen.

Aloisa
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Re: Life of the Warrior ( Rematch )

Post by Aloisa » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:05 pm

Fun read, poor Antoine on all those missed bashes.

Jecks
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Life of the Warrior ( Rematch )

Post by Jecks » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:20 pm

That PK started off really fun, 2v1, I tried using mobs winding but ancient trees and CTF weren't enough to even the fight. Antoine joined and that worked. Then when around Kno'mon, Marisue showed up and that halted PK for a few tics. Nothing against Marisue! but I did ask them to leave so we could continue our 2v2 / fairly even PK session. (Had more DS shown then Marisue would have been welcome to come, I just felt it was fairer to all involved not to bring the cannon to a sword fight)

Amino had to leave, and then KT joined up. The two of you rocked us all N Gap with zerk master warrior attack, so we went back south to ancients. Crackity joined, and we moved to CTF. (Notice the pattern of using reasonable mob support and not going straight to commie or kajin)

When Irzerk fled at low crit, I chased to blight but he was already in Keep. So I ran back to Gap to see if Kultunk or Crackity were still around. I passed Kultunk otw to Gap heading North, so that meant only Crackity was left. Antoine and I blocked him up hard in Gap and he finally got north crit. I chased to the patrol he bravely stayed at and tried to finish him off but alas that story is history now.

Nice fighting Amino, Crackity, Kultunk and Irzerk. (Even if you abuse capslock in your logs)


After re-eqing and coming back North :

On the Stone Steps
The stairs leading up to the entrance are made of the same stone that the
monastery was built with. There are thirteen steps up to what once was a
gate, but now is only a gateway. Bones and marks of blades on the steps are
witness of some fight taking place here long ago. To the west there is a
yard, and to the east the gaping hole that was once the entrance to the
monastery awaits.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
Dejaqkl the Bannerman is here, fighting Redeyes, riding a warhorse.
Marisue the Tower Accepted is standing here.
*Redeyes* is here, fighting Dejaqkl.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Constantine.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Irzerk* is here, fighting Constantine.
*Colostomy* is here, fighting Constantine.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Hurt - Redeyes: Scratched >
Nexen assumes a defensive striking posture.
*Bludlust* has arrived from the east.
Constantine panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Hurt - Redeyes: Scratched > bash
*Bludlust* barely pounds Dejaqkl's body.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

= Dejaqkl: Hurt - Redeyes: Scratched >
Constantine leaves west.

+
*Nexen* stabs Dejaqkl's left leg hard.
*Irzerk* slashes Dejaqkl's left hand.

*
*Irzerk* slashes Dejaqkl's left arm hard.
*Nexen* stabs Dejaqkl's left leg.
*Redeyes* pierces Dejaqkl's left arm.
Marisue unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Irzerk*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

=
*Nexen* barely stabs Dejaqkl's body.
*Redeyes* tickles Dejaqkl's body with his pierce.
Dejaqkl sends *Redeyes* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Bludlust* sends Dejaqkl sprawling with a powerful bash!
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Wounded - Redeyes: Scratched >
*Colostomy* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Wounded - Redeyes: Scratched >
*Nexen* stabs Dejaqkl's right leg hard.
*Bludlust* pounds Dejaqkl's right arm.
You pound *Redeyes*'s head into bloody fragments!
Constantine narrates 'taht bash hurt'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Wounded - Redeyes: Scratched >
Marisue unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Irzerk*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

bash
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Wounded - Redeyes: Scratched >
*Nexen* stabs Dejaqkl's right arm.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Wounded - Redeyes: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Wounded - Redeyes: Scratched >
*Bludlust* looks at Dejaqkl.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Wounded - Redeyes: Scratched > bash

*Colostomy* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Wounded - Redeyes: Scratched > bash

*Colostomy* pounds your left arm hard.
*Irzerk* slashes Dejaqkl's body.
*Nexen* stabs Dejaqkl's body hard.
*Bludlust* pounds Dejaqkl's body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Battered - Redeyes: Scratched >
*Irzerk* slashes Dejaqkl's body.
*Nexen* stabs Dejaqkl's head.
*Redeyes* pierces Dejaqkl's left arm.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dejaqkl: Battered - Redeyes: Scratched >
Dejaqkl looks at *Redeyes*.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Marisue's icy spikes shred *Irzerk*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Irzerk* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Irzerk*'s death cry.

Post Reply