Humans die - then get revenge

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Humans die - then get revenge

Post by Hybrid » Mon May 04, 2020 12:24 pm

No landed stabs in this one. Except at the end.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Annalyn* has arrived from the west, riding a dappled gray courser.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she deflects the blow.

Trill tries to stab *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Annalyn: Wounded >
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s left arm hard.
*Annalyn* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Hawkins pounds *Annalyn*'s left hand.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Annalyn: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Annalyn: Wounded >

*Annalyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Annalyn: Wounded >

Pugglepi tries to blast *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Annalyn: Wounded >
Trill barely stabs *Annalyn*'s body.
You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she deflects the blow.

*Zerious* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Annalyn* leaves south riding a dappled gray courser.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Hawkins tries to pound *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill tries to stab *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
You pierce *Zerious*'s left leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

Trill stabs *Zerious*'s body hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt >

Pugglepi blasts *Zerious*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt >

*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt > You try to pierce
*Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

[kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Zerious* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Trill leaves south.
You follow Trill.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Hawkins has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill narrates 'lamo'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Pugglepi has arrived from the north.
Trill leaves north.
You follow Trill.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Pugglepi has arrived from the south.
Hawkins has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Pugglepi leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Pugglepi has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Trill leaves west.
You follow Trill.

In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The writhing grass tickles Hawkins's body with its hit.
Hawkins pounds the writhing grass's branch into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass hits Hawkins's right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Annalyn* has arrived from the east, riding a dappled gray courser.

rep and they didnt come and save you!?
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill stabs the writhing grass's branch extremely hard.
*Annalyn* leaves west riding a dappled gray courser.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Trill stabs the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tickles Hawkins's left arm with its hit.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Trill stabs the writhing grass's crown very hard.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

The writhing grass avoids being bashed by Hawkins who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Trill stabs the writhing grass's crown very hard.
The writhing grass barely hits Hawkins's body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
'wtf im spamming

Trill narrates 'spam'


* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
You say 'wtf im spamming'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill stabs the writhing grass's trunk very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Pugglepi blasts the writhing grass's roots into bloody fragments!

k grass
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Pugglepi blasts the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
Trill stabs the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
The writhing grass barely hits Hawkins's left arm.
You pierce the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - the writhing grass: Battered >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - the writhing grass: Battered >

The writhing grass avoids being bashed by Hawkins who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - the writhing grass: Battered >
You pierce the writhing grass's trunk very hard.
Pugglepi blasts the writhing grass's roots into bloody fragments!
Trill stabs the writhing grass's branch hard.
The writhing grass barely tickles Hawkins's body with its hit.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - the writhing grass: Beaten >

You pierce the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - the writhing grass: Critical >

Hawkins pounds the writhing grass's branch into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear the writhing grass's death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Trill leaves west.
You follow Trill.

By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill leaves west.
You follow Trill.

A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A raven is here, watching.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Trill leaves west.
You follow Trill.

A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

whe
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hawkins - A Pile of Lumber
Pugglepi - A Pile of Lumber
Hybrid - A Pile of Lumber
Trill - A Pile of Lumber
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill narrates 'ihtting'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >


[kill light]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Trill leaves south.
You follow Trill.

By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zerious* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Pugglepi has arrived from the north.
Hawkins has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Hawkins tries to pound *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

Pugglepi blasts *Zerious*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt >

*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Zerious: Hurt >

*Zerious* leaves south riding a warhorse.

n

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s

Trill narrates '1s'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.
*Draconus* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
*Annalyn* is here, fighting Hawkins, riding a dappled gray courser.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Zerious.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Zerious.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Zerious* leaves west riding a warhorse.
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s right arm.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Wounded >
You pierce *Annalyn*'s body.
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s head hard.
*Annalyn* slashes Hawkins's right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Wounded >

You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s right arm.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Wounded >

Pugglepi has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Wounded >
You pierce *Annalyn*'s right foot hard.
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s body.
Hawkins tries to pound *Annalyn*, but she deflects the blow.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Wounded >

Pugglepi blasts *Annalyn*'s head hard.
*Draconus* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Trill narrates '1s'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >
*Annalyn* sends Hawkins sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >
*Draconus* tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >

You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >

You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s body.
*Annalyn* slashes Hawkins's right leg hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >

*Annalyn* avoids being bashed by Pugglepi who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >
Trill avoids being bashed by *Draconus* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >

*Zerious* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >
*Zerious* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >
You pierce *Annalyn*'s body.
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >

You pierce *Annalyn*'s body.
A watersnake leaves west.
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s body.
*Annalyn* slashes Hawkins's body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Battered >
l annalyn
7

Annalyn has some big nasty wounds and scratches.
Annalyn is battered.

*Annalyn* is using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a shining silver plated sword
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.
You dodge a bash from *Zerious* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Battered >
*Draconus* tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Annalyn*'s left leg.
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s left arm.
You barely pierce *Annalyn*'s right hand.
*Annalyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Battered >
l

*Annalyn* leaves west riding a dappled gray courser.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zerious* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Trill, riding a pale destrier.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Draconus.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
*Draconus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

*Draconus* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill leaves west.
You follow Trill.

Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
*Annalyn* is standing here, riding a dappled gray courser.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Trill tries to stab *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Hawkins leaves west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

*Annalyn* tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she deflects the blow.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Trill: Scratched - Annalyn: Battered >


You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s body.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Annalyn* panics, and attempts to flee!


* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Trill: Scratched - Annalyn: Beaten >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Hadrin narrates 'I am here'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Trill: Scratched - Annalyn: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Trill: Scratched - Annalyn: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Annalyn* leaves west riding a dappled gray courser.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Trill leaves west.
You follow Trill.

The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
*Annalyn* is here, fighting Hawkins, riding a dappled gray courser.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Annalyn.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill barely stabs *Annalyn*'s body.

k annalyn
k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s right leg.
A strong trolloc tries to pound Annalyn, but she parries successfully.
*Annalyn* slashes Hawkins's left foot.
Hawkins pounds *Annalyn*'s body hard.
You pierce *Annalyn*'s body.

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Pugglepi blasts *Annalyn*'s left foot hard.

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten > You do the best you
can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten > You do the best you
can!
*Annalyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Annalyn*, but she parries successfully.

Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten > You do the best you
can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten > You do the best you
can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten >
k annalyn
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten > You do the best you
can!
*Annalyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten > You do the best you
can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Beaten > You pierce *Annalyn*'s
body.
A strong trolloc barely pounds Annalyn's head.
Trill barely stabs *Annalyn*'s right arm.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical >
Hawkins sends *Annalyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical > You do the best you
can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical >
You do the best you can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical > You do the best you
can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical > You pierce
*Annalyn*'s left leg hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical >
k annalyn
You do the best you can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical >
You do the best you can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical > You do the best you
can!

k annalyn
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Hawkins: Hurt - Annalyn: Critical >
Pugglepi blasts *Annalyn*'s body hard.
You pierce *Annalyn*'s body.
A strong trolloc barely pounds Annalyn's left leg.
Trill stabs *Annalyn*'s left arm.
*Annalyn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Annalyn*'s death cry.

----------------------

w
h
bac
The Yard Before the Monastery
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Hawkins.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Zerious.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Zerious.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Zerious.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Hawkins, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
Ragan is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Hawkins panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draconus* sends Hawkins sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > *Draconus* slashes Hawkins's right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Hawkins's left leg with his slash.
Ragan tickles Pugglepi's left arm with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Pugglepi's body with his slash.
Trill barely stabs *Zerious*'s body.
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Trill stabs *Zerious*'s body hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Zerious* avoids being bashed by Pugglepi who loses his balance and falls!


* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Trill: Healthy - Zerious: Wounded >

Hadrin has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Trill: Healthy - Zerious: Wounded >
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s left leg.
*Zerious* sends Hawkins sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Trill: Healthy - Zerious: Battered >
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s head hard.
You pierce *Zerious*'s body.
*Draconus* slashes Hawkins's left arm very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Hawkins's right arm.
Ragan barely slashes Pugglepi's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Pugglepi's head with his slash.
*Zerious* tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill stabs *Zerious*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Trill: Healthy - Zerious: Battered >
Trill narrates 'hit ragan'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Trill: Healthy - Zerious: Battered >

You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

Trill tries to stab *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Trill: Healthy - Zerious: Battered >

*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Trill: Healthy - Zerious: Battered >

*Zerious* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s

A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Pugglepi blasts Ragan's body hard.
*Draconus* slashes Hawkins's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Hawkins's body.
Ragan slashes Pugglepi's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Pugglepi's body.
The sun disappears beneath the western horizon.
The clouds disappear.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Starting tic timer.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
*Zerious* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

Hadrin has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
*Zerious* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Trill has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

na fle ds
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You narrate 'fle ds'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Hadrin leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Trill leaves north.
You follow Trill.

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Draconus.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Draconus.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Ragan is here, fighting Hawkins.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Ragan slashes Hawkins's body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Draconus* barely slashes Pugglepi's left leg.
[kill light]
You pierce *Draconus*'s body.
*Draconus* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >
*Draconus* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >
*Draconus* slashes Pugglepi's head.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >
f
You try to pierce a Shienaran forward scout, but he parries
successfully.

Trill tries to stab a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Pugglepi panics, and attempts to flee!
Hawkins panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!
Pugglepi tries to blast *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan slashes Hawkins's body.
You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
h

Trill narrates 'on'

bac
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a pale destrier.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Draconus.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
Ragan is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Trill has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Pugglepi leaves south.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [ba h.light]

Backstab them?? They are in the throes of battle!
*Zerious* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Draconus* tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Draconus's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

Hawkins has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

Hawkins tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

Pugglepi has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* stabs Hawkins's right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Zerious* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

Ragan slashes your head into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.
Pugglepi blasts *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* stabs Hawkins's left foot.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
*Zerious* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >

Trill avoids being bashed by *Draconus* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >

Hawkins sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >

You try to pierce a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.

A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Pugglepi's right arm.
Hawkins pounds *Fermin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Ragan tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

not
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >
l

Trill narrates 'off go 1w'

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched > You start paying
increased attention to your surroundings.
Hawkins panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched > Trill tries to
stab *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is sitting here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Fermin.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Draconus.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Trill, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Ragan is here, fighting YOU!
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Hadrin has arrived from the south.

Hadrin slashes *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

Trill narrates 'ron'

You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill narrates 'ron'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Pugglepi narrates 'fermin'

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Fermin.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hadrin.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Draconus.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Trill, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Ragan is here, fighting Trill.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
k fermin

Hawkins leaves west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Trill narrates 'on'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Fermin* stabs Hadrin's right hand.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Draconus* sends Trill sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Pugglepi leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Hadrin panics, and attempts to flee!

7
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Ragan slashes Trill's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* stabs Hadrin's right foot.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Trill's body very hard.
*Draconus* slashes Trill's left arm extremely hard.
Hadrin leaves east.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.
Pugglepi has arrived from the north.

bac
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Pugglepi leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

=
+
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Hadrin has arrived from the east.


Hadrin tries to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

*
+
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Ragan slashes Trill's left leg into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Draconus* tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.

=
-
-=
+*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a Shienaran forward scout's attempt to slash you.
Hadrin tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

*Fermin* stabs your left hand into bloody fragments!
Ragan tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Hadrin who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

Trill narrates 'hit'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!
Hawkins has arrived from the west.

Hawkins tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

Hawkins tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right arm very hard.
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Ragan tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Draconus* tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
Hadrin clambers to his feet.
ticktimer demo2
Trill avoids being bashed by *Draconus* who loses his balance and falls!

Hadrin tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
n

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Hawkins.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Fermin.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hawkins.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Draconus.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Trill, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Ragan is here, fighting Trill.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Fermin* stabs Hawkins's body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Hawkins's body.
Ragan slashes Trill's body very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Draconus* tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Hawkins who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Fermin* stabs Hawkins's right arm hard.


* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Hadrin sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Trill leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Healthy > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Healthy >
k .humabn

Trill has arrived from the west.

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Healthy >
They aren't here.
Trill stabs *Fermin*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Shienaran forward scout: Healthy >
Trill stabs *Fermin*'s left arm very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You try to pierce a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.

A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Hadrin slashes *Fermin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Hawkins's body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You dodge a bash from *Draconus* who loses his balance and falls!

Trill stabs *Fermin*'s left foot very hard.

Hadrin narrates 'abshed fermin'

You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s

*Fermin* has arrived from the south.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Hawkins.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
*Draconus* is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Hawkins.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Ragan is here, fighting Trill.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >

You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.

Hadrin slashes *Draconus*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >

*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >

*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.

Trill stabs a Shienaran forward scout's right leg hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Hawkins's head.
Ragan tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Hawkins's right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >
Hawkins sends a Shienaran forward scout sprawling with a powerful bash!
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Draconus* who loses his balance and falls!

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >

Trill leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

Hawkins panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draconus* avoids being bashed by Hadrin who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded > You panic and
attempt to flee!

Ragan barely slashes Hawkins's head.

Ragan tickles Hawkins's left foot with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Fermin* stabs your right foot very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Hawkins's body.
Trill has arrived from the west.

Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
n

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Trill.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Zerious.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
*Draconus* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Ragan is here, fighting Trill.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan slashes Trill's right leg extremely hard.
Trill swiftly dodges *Fermin*'s attempt to stab him.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
[kill light]
You pierce *Zerious*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Zerious: Battered >

Hawkins has arrived from the west.
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Zerious: Battered >
Hawkins pounds *Zerious*'s body hard.
*Draconus* slashes Hawkins's head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Zerious: Battered >

Hadrin sends *Zerious* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Zerious: Battered >
You pierce *Zerious*'s body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s body very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Zerious*'s body hard.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
Hawkins panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Hawkins: Battered - Zerious: Beaten >
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Hawkins: Battered - Zerious: Beaten >

Ragan slashes your head extremely hard.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Hawkins: Battered - Zerious: Beaten >

*Draconus* sends Hawkins sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Hawkins: Battered - Zerious: Beaten >
Trill has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Hawkins: Battered - Zerious: Beaten >
na z beat

Ragan slashes your head extremely hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Fermin* stabs your body very hard.
*Zerious* slashes Hawkins's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Draconus* slashes Hawkins's right arm.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

Hadrin tries to slash *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Hawkins: Battered - Zerious: Beaten >
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Zerious*'s body with your pierce.
You narrate 'z beat'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Hawkins: Battered - Zerious: Beaten >

*Fermin* looks at you.
Hawkins leaves east.
*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zerious: Beaten >
l
f
Trill stabs a Shienaran forward scout's body very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Ragan tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* stabs your body extremely hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s left leg hard.
The night has begun.


Tic length updated to: 61.54 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Starting tic timer.
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
*Zerious* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Zerious.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
*Draconus* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Ragan is here, fighting YOU!
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Pugglepi has arrived from the west.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Zerious: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Hawkins leaves west.


*Zerious* leaves east riding a warhorse.

Trill tries to stab a Shienaran forward scout, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges Pugglepi's attempt to blast him.

You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
e

*Draconus* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

e

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Fermin.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Zerious.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Ragan is here, fighting Trill.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w


Trill has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
*Draconus* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is sitting here.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >

You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

A Shienaran forward scout joins Draconus's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Fermin* stabs Pugglepi's body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >

*Fermin* looks at you.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* stabs Pugglepi's body.
Trill has arrived from the east.

Trill tickles *Draconus*'s left foot with his stab.

You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A black messenger pigeon is here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hawkins narrates 'that isnt working for us'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
alias a kill zerious
s
a
Ok.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Trill.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Draconus.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Trill, riding a pale destrier.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Pugglepi.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Draconus.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Ragan is here, fighting Pugglepi.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Pugglepi leaves west.
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >

You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > [kill zerious]
They aren't here.
Trill narrates 'on ragan atm'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >

You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Fermin* stabs your left leg into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Hadrin slashes *Draconus*'s right leg.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.
*Draconus* avoids being bashed by Hadrin who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Draconus* sends Trill sprawling with a powerful bash!

You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate

whe
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hybrid - Path Before the Gate
Hawkins - In a Dying Orchard
Pugglepi - Path to the Old Monastery
Trill - The Yard Before the Monastery
Hadrin - The Yard Before the Monastery
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Trill has arrived from the east.

e

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill leaves east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A pair of boots with a leather harness stands here. [3]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [3]
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here. [3]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [3]
A fine embroidered sword sheath lies nearby. [3]
A cape of forest green lies in a bundle here. [3]
A thick leather vest is here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
*Draconus* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hadrin.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Fermin.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >
*Zerious* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

g all corpse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >
*Draconus* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Draconus's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

*Fermin* stabs Hadrin's right leg.
Trill leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.

*Fermin* stabs Hadrin's body hard.
*Zerious* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded > You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded >
f
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draconus: Wounded > You panic and
attempt to flee!


A Shienaran forward scout joins Zerious's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

na go

Trill narrates '1w'


*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Hadrin who loses his balance and falls!


A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* barely stabs Hadrin's body.

You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
You narrate 'go'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

n
w
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Hawkins leaves north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Hawkins leaves west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
A raven is here, watching.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

na 1w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
You narrate '1w'
Hawkins leaves west.

s
s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
e
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Hawkins leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill narrates 'all 1w pls'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
'sorry

You say 'sorry'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Hawkins has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
'thought u fled bakc into them
i
You say 'thought u fled bakc into them'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You are carrying:
a brass storm lantern
an oilstone
[] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
[] a torc of gleaming steel
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
an earthen brown mantle
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[] a sungwood bracelet
a silver etched shield
a shining silver plated sword
a bronze belt of odd design
a soft leather pouch
a water skin
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
a flask stained with human blood
some brown kaf beans
a wealth of gold crowns (229)
a large number of copper pennies (32)
[] a sack of green ivy
Hadrin has arrived from the west.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >


[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Trill narrates 'we pk?'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Hadrin now follows Trill.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hadrin narrates 'I hurt'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hadrin is now a member of Trill's group.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
hide heavycomboeq
hide heavycomboeq
hide heavycomboeq
You hide a rimmed round helmet.

hide heavycomboeq
hide heavycomboeq
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
hide heavycomboeq
You hide a tunic of finely-crafted chain.

hide heavycomboeq
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You hide a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You hide a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets.
*Draconus* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You hide a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
Hadrin tries to slash *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You don't seem to have a heavycomboeq.
Hawkins pounds *Draconus*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You don't seem to have a heavycomboeq.
Pugglepi says 'wound'
Trill stabs *Draconus*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hadrin makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above *Draconus*'s head.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Trill stabs *Draconus*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Hadrin avoids being bashed by *Draconus* who loses his balance and falls!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Trill stabs *Draconus*'s body.
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Draconus* avoids being bashed by Hawkins who loses his balance and falls!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Trill barely stabs *Draconus*'s right leg.
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Draconus* panics, and attempts to flee!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Draconus* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Trill leaves west.
You follow Trill.

Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You follow Trill.

By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Pugglepi has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
You follow Trill.

A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
*Draconus* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a pale destrier.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Draconus.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Draconus.
Pugglepi has arrived from the south.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

Pugglepi blasts *Draconus*'s body very hard.
Trill stabs *Draconus*'s right leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Hurt - Draconus: Battered >
*Draconus* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

You follow Trill.

A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.

e
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You follow Trill.

The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Tic in 7 seconds!
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

e
[kill light]
They aren't here.

s
s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Trill has arrived from the west.
Pugglepi has arrived from the west.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Hadrin narrates 'he rag'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You follow Trill.

Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
You notice a set of riveted chainmail leggings is hidden here.
You notice a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves is hidden here.
You notice a tunic of finely-crafted chain is hidden here.
You notice a rimmed round helmet is hidden here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
Pugglepi has arrived from the west.
Hawkins has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
You notice a set of riveted chainmail leggings is hidden here.
You notice a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves is hidden here.
You notice a rimmed round helmet is hidden here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves west.
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.

7
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Trill narrates 'how many?'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

A black messenger pigeon beats its wings harder.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Pugglepi blasts a black messenger pigeon's left arm into bloody fragments!


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
whe
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A black messenger pigeon barely hits Pugglepi's right leg.
Pugglepi blasts a black messenger pigeon's body into bloody fragments!
A black messenger pigeon is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a black messenger pigeon's death cry.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hawkins - Path Before the Gate
Pugglepi - Path Before the Gate
Hybrid - Path Before the Gate
Trill - Path Before the Gate
Hadrin - Path Before the Gate
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

i
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

You are carrying:
a brass storm lantern
an oilstone
[] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
[] a torc of gleaming steel
an earthen brown mantle
[] a sungwood bracelet
a silver etched shield
a shining silver plated sword
a bronze belt of odd design
a soft leather pouch
a water skin
a pair of animal-fur boots
a flask stained with human blood
some brown kaf beans
a wealth of gold crowns (229)
a large number of copper pennies (32)
[] a sack of green ivy

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hadrin narrates 'i forgot kick'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
l in pouch
pouch (carried) :
[] a vial filled with a dark red liquid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a gold crown
sixteen copper pennys

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hadrin narrates '3 i think'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
stat
You are a 507 year old male trolloc rogue.
You are carrying 35.3 lbs and wearing 20.0 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:11 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 138, Dodging bonus: 131, Parrying bonus: 130
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 200 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
l hadrin

Hadrin has some small wounds and bruises.
Hadrin is hurt.

Hadrin is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a colossal sword with an iron pommel
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a flask stained with human blood
an oilstone
a large slab of meat
a large slab of meat

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
l
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
The corpse of a black messenger pigeon is lying here.
You notice a set of riveted chainmail leggings is hidden here.
You notice a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves is hidden here.
You notice a tunic of finely-crafted chain is hidden here.
You notice a rimmed round helmet is hidden here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Hawkins says 'raspen there also'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Trill narrates 'we wanna hit?'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hadrin tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hawkins tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Fermin* leaves east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Hadrin has arrived from the east.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Trill leaves east.
Hadrin leaves east.
You follow Trill.

Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
The corpse of a black messenger pigeon is lying here.
You notice a set of riveted chainmail leggings is hidden here.
You notice a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves is hidden here.
You notice a tunic of finely-crafted chain is hidden here.
You notice a rimmed round helmet is hidden here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Pugglepi has arrived from the west.
Hawkins has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
whe

Hawkins tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hawkins - Path Before the Gate
Pugglepi - Path Before the Gate
Hybrid - Path Before the Gate
Hadrin - Path Before the Gate
Trill - Path Before the Gate
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Pugglepi tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Fermin* leaves west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
You sense a hidden life form in the area...


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.
Trill has arrived from the east.
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Hawkins says 'combo hiden here'
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

22
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill h.light]
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
Hawkins tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
Pugglepi leaves west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >

You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >

You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* leaves west.

n

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Pugglepi has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

22
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Fermin.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill h.light]
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >

Pugglepi tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >

Pugglepi tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
22

*Fermin* leaves east.

e
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill h.light]
They aren't here.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Hawkins leaves east.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
*Fermin* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
na trees
You narrate 'trees'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge the ancient tree's attempt to hit you.
*Fermin* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

Hadrin has arrived from the south.
Pugglepi has arrived from the south.
Hawkins has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
Hawkins tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Fermin* has arrived from the south.

Tic in 7 seconds!
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
22

Hadrin has arrived from the south.
Hadrin leaves south.

l
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill h.light]
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.


o S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded > You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he
parries successfully.

The blighted tree tries to hit Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Fermin.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Fermin.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
Hawkins has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
cc 80
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 80 hit points.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

The blighted tree tries to hit Fermin, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
*someone* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Hawkins pounds *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
Trill narrates 'it'

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >

*Fermin* leaves west.

w
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >

A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
*Fermin* is standing here.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >

*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 62.706 seconds.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill narrates 'rit trees'

na 1w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* leaves east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You narrate '1w'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >


Pugglepi has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hadrin narrates 'ragyn too'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hawkins.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Fermin.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

s

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Fermin* leaves west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Zerious.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Trill, riding a pale destrier.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Hadrin.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Hadrin.
Hadrin panics, and attempts to flee!

na on
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Zerious: Battered >
Hadrin leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Zerious: Battered > You narrate 'on'
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Battered - Zerious: Battered >
7

Trill leaves south.
Trill narrates 'off'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
*Ragyn* pierces your body very hard.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Ragyn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Ragyn* pierces your head extremely hard.
Trill narrates 'go x'

w
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hadrin.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A cringing trolloc whelp has arrived from the south.

Trill narrates 'im x'

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[ba h.light]

Backstab who?

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
s
A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of Annalyn is lying here.
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A dapple gray courser with a finely brushed coat dances from spot to spot.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

nod
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You nod in agreement.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
i
You are carrying:
a brass storm lantern
an oilstone
[] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
[] a torc of gleaming steel
an earthen brown mantle
[] a sungwood bracelet
a silver etched shield
a shining silver plated sword
a bronze belt of odd design
a soft leather pouch
a water skin
a pair of animal-fur boots
a flask stained with human blood
some brown kaf beans
a wealth of gold crowns (229)
a large number of copper pennies (32)
[] a sack of green ivy

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Hawkins says 'the 1n of well'

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Hadrin narrates 'on lumber'

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >


You follow Trill.

A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Pugglepi has arrived from the south.
Hawkins has arrived from the south.


o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You follow Trill.

The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Pugglepi has arrived from the south.
Hawkins has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
You follow Trill.

A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
Pugglepi has arrived from the west.
Hawkins has arrived from the west.


o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.
Trill leaves east.
You follow Trill.

A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
*Ragyn* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hadrin.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a pale destrier.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ragyn.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Draconus.
Pugglepi has arrived from the west.
Hawkins has arrived from the west.


* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

Pugglepi leaves east.
Hawkins leaves east.


* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Draconus* sends Hadrin sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Draconus* sends the blighted tree sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >

Pugglepi has arrived from the east.
Hawkins has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >
Hawkins leaves west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >

A green woodpecker panics, and attempts to flee!
A green woodpecker leaves west.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

The blighted tree hits Ragyn's body hard.
*Fermin* stabs Hadrin's body hard.
*Zerious* slashes Hadrin's body.
*Draconus* slashes Hadrin's body.
*Draconus* slashes the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s right foot hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >

Hawkins has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >
Hawkins pounds *Draconus*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >

Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* stabs Hadrin's right hand.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Battered - Draconus: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s left arm hard.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree hits Ragyn's body.
*Fermin* stabs Hadrin's body hard.
*Zerious* slashes Hadrin's right hand.
*Draconus* slashes Hadrin's body.
*Draconus* slashes the blighted tree's roots into bloody fragments!


You flee head over heels.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
n

Trill narrates 'hit 1n well'

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Draconus.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Draconus.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hadrin.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Draconus* is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ragyn.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Draconus.
Hadrin panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
k .horse

Hawkins pounds *Draconus*'s left hand hard.
Trill stabs *Draconus*'s right leg.
The blighted tree barely hits Ragyn's right leg.
Hadrin slashes *Ragyn*'s left arm very hard.
*Ragyn* pierces Hadrin's left arm.
*Fermin* stabs Hadrin's right leg.
The blighted tree hits Draconus's head.
Hadrin leaves east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Zerious* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

Hadrin has arrived from the east.
*Zerious* sends Hadrin sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
Pugglepi sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Zerious* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s right foot.
Trill barely stabs *Draconus*'s body.
The blighted tree barely hits Ragyn's left leg.
The blighted tree tries to hit Draconus, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
na .horse
You narrate '2.horse'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
7
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Hawkins sends *Draconus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Zerious* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Zerious*'s body.
Hawkins pounds *Draconus*'s body very hard.
Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s body very hard.
Trill barely stabs *Draconus*'s left arm.
The blighted tree barely hits Ragyn's right arm.
The blighted tree barely tickles Draconus's body with its hit.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
l
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is sitting here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Draconus.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Draconus.
*Ragyn* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zerious* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Trill.
*Draconus* is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ragyn.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Draconus.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* looks at Trill.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

Hawkins pounds *Draconus*'s right arm hard.
Trill barely stabs *Draconus*'s body.
The blighted tree barely hits Ragyn's left leg.
The blighted tree tries to hit Draconus, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Zerious* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
*Ragyn* sends Pugglepi sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
Hadrin sends *Zerious* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
*Draconus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s right leg very hard.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

*Ragyn* pierces Pugglepi's left leg hard.
Hawkins pounds *Draconus*'s body very hard.
Trill tries to stab *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Ragyn, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Draconus, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
*Draconus* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Zerious*'s left leg.
*Ragyn* pierces Pugglepi's right leg very hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
Hawkins pounds *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

The blighted tree tries to hit Ragyn, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Hadrin tries to slash *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
You pierce *Zerious*'s left arm.
*Ragyn* pierces Pugglepi's right leg hard.
The blighted tree barely hits Ragyn's body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

Hadrin narrates 'zerk'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Zerious* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >
Hawkins pounds *Ragyn*'s body very hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Ragyn, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

The blighted tree barely hits Ragyn's body.
Hawkins sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

Trill narrates 'k'

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Battered >

Hadrin sends *Zerious* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Beaten >

Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s right leg hard.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
You pierce *Zerious*'s body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zerious: Beaten >
cc 70
Hawkins pounds *Ragyn*'s body hard.
The blighted tree tickles Ragyn's body with its hit.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges Trill's attempt to stab him.
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s head very hard.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
You pierce *Zerious*'s left leg hard.
*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!
Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s body extremely hard.
The blighted tree hits Ragyn's body hard.
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 70 hit points.
*Zerious* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
na

*Draconus* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???
*Draconus* barely slashes Hadrin's left arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill light]
You barely pierce *Draconus*'s body.
*Zerious* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten >
*Zerious* leaves south riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten >
Hadrin slashes *Draconus*'s right leg hard.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten >
w
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he parries successfully.

Hawkins pounds *Ragyn*'s left arm hard.
The blighted tree barely hits Ragyn's left leg.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s body very hard.
The blighted tree hits Ragyn's body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Tic length updated to: 62.372 seconds.
No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten >
w

[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!


* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten >
Hadrin avoids being bashed by *Draconus* who loses his balance and falls!

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Hadrin sends *Draconus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Beaten > You pierce *Draconus*'s
right arm hard.
Hadrin slashes *Draconus*'s body hard.
The blighted tree barely hits Ragyn's body.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Ragyn, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Draconus*'s body hard.
Hadrin slashes *Draconus*'s body very hard.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Hawkins sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!


* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical >
*Zerious* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the south.


* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical >
*Zerious* slashes Hawkins's left leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!


* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

w

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical >
You try to pierce *Draconus*, but he deflects the blow.

Hadrin slashes *Draconus*'s left arm very hard.
*Draconus* tickles Hadrin's body with his slash.
Hawkins pounds *Ragyn*'s body very hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Ragyn, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s right leg hard.
The blighted tree hits Ragyn's left leg.
*Draconus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical >
w
You pierce *Draconus*'s body hard.
Hadrin slashes *Draconus*'s right leg.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Draconus* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Full > A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.


o S HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill light]
They aren't here.
*Zerious* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Zerious* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e

*Zerious* leaves south riding a warhorse.


o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Draconus* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a pale destrier.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Draconus.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Fermin.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a warhorse.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Trill.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ragyn.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Draconus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill light]
You barely pierce *Draconus*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hadrin: Beaten - Draconus: Critical >
You pierce *Draconus*'s body.
Hadrin slashes *Draconus*'s right hand.
*Draconus* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Ragyn* pierces Pugglepi's right leg.


* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draconus: Critical >
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draconus: Critical >
*Ragyn* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Draconus: Critical >

Pugglepi blasts *Draconus*'s body extremely hard.
*Draconus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draconus*'s death cry.

w

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
A raven now follows Fermin.
Fermin swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
Pugglepi blasts *Fermin*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Fermin* leaves south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

e

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
The corpse of Draconus is lying here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
Hawkins the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

-------------------------------


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Hadrin tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.


lw
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > *Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

*Fermin* clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend
off the attack.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > Arglebargle, glop
-glyf!?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > Arglebargle, glop
-glyf!?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!
Trill narrates '1w'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
na zerk

*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Hadrin who loses his balance and falls!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges Trill's attempt to stab him.
You narrate 'zerk'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
Trill narrates 'bash'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

na bash it

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
You narrate 'bash it'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >

Pugglepi has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
na gah

*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Pugglepi tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Hadrin clambers to his feet.
ticktimer demo2

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > You narrate 'gah'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >


*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* leaves west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Hadrin leaves west.
You follow Trill.

Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of a panther is lying here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Trill leaves west.
Hadrin leaves west.
You follow Trill.

Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Hadrin leaves east.
You follow Trill.

Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of a panther is lying here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


e
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Hadrin tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of Hawkins is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. []

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
l

Trill narrates '2w'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here. []

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
w
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of Hawkins is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

22
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of a panther is lying here.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill h.light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

You follow Trill.

Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Pugglepi has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill h.light]
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Pugglepi who loses his balance and falls!
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* swiftly dodges Trill's attempt to stab him.
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

Hadrin has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
Pugglepi clambers to his feet.
ticktimer demo2
Hadrin tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* leaves west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >


Hadrin leaves west.
You follow Trill.

Small Clearing
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Pugglepi has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Pugglepi tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hadrin tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e
Tic in 7 seconds!
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest

22
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill h.light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill h.light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill h.light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill h.light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill h.light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
[kill h.light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
The corpse of a panther is lying here.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A raven is here, watching.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
n
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A raven is here, watching.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Fermin.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Fermin.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a warhorse.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Hadrin.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Trill.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Pugglepi who loses his balance and falls!

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Pugglepi avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's body with its hit.
Hadrin slashes *Fermin*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Trill stabs *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
Trill narrates 'on all w'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
22
l

Trill narrates 'bashed'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill h.light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Towering Forest
This dense forest is thick with towering trees. There is a soft carpet of dead
leaves covering the ground and muffling any footsteps. To the east the trees
grow even more closely together, and the forest becomes extremely dark in that
direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
*Fermin* has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Hadrin narrates 'bashed, I zerk'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Trill has arrived from the west.

w

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
*Fermin* is standing here.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a warhorse.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Hadrin.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

w

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Hadrin slashes the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
Hadrin slashes the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's head with its hit.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
Pugglepi sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >

Hadrin narrates 'stay'


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
f
w
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Twisted Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Trill.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Ragyn* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Hadrin.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Trill.

k horse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ragyn* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You pierce *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Wounded - Ragyn: Beaten >

Pugglepi narrates 'zerk'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Wounded - Ragyn: Beaten >

You pierce *Ragyn*'s left arm hard.
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* stabs Trill's right leg into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Hadrin slashes the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
*Ragyn* pierces Pugglepi's right arm.
Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s body hard.
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ragyn* leaves north riding a warhorse.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's body with its hit.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Hadrin slashes the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e

Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Ragyn* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >
*Ragyn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Ragyn*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >

*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zerious* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

na 1e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >
*Zerious* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >
You narrate '1e'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >
*Ragyn* leaves east riding a warhorse.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
w
[kill light]
They aren't here.



o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Pugglepi.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a warhorse.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting the ancient tree.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Zerious.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting the ancient tree.
The ancient tree is lying here, stunned.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Trill.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Ragyn* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Ragyn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >
*Zerious* sends Pugglepi sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Ragyn*, but he deflects the blow.

*Ragyn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Zerious* barely slashes Pugglepi's body.
Trill stabs the ancient tree's roots extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
Hadrin slashes the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Time to find a new victim to bully?
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >

Hadrin tries to slash *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >

You try to pierce *Ragyn*, but he deflects the blow.

*Ragyn* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Trill stabs the ancient tree's branch very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >

You barely pierce *Ragyn*'s right leg.
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
Pugglepi tries to blast *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.
Trill stabs the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >

No way! You're fighting for your life!
Hadrin sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ragyn* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

Pugglepi blasts *Zerious*'s right arm hard.
Trill stabs the ancient tree's branch very hard.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Hadrin narrates 'abshed Ragyn'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
Hadrin leaves east.

na yess
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

Pugglepi blasts *Zerious*'s left hand.
*Zerious* slashes Pugglepi's right hand.
Trill stabs the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Zerious* sends Pugglepi sprawling with a powerful bash!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
Trill narrates 'all whit'

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded > You narrate 'yess'

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

k horse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
w
s
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

k horse
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he deflects the blow.

*Zerious* barely slashes Pugglepi's right leg.
Trill stabs the ancient tree's trunk very hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill stabs the ancient tree's trunk hard.
You flee head over heels.
Twisted Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a warhorse.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting the ancient tree.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is sitting here.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Trill.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Zerious* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >

Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >

Trill leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
Trill stabs *Zerious*'s body hard.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
Trill tries to stab *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Zerious*'s body.
*Zerious* slashes Pugglepi's right leg.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >

Trill tries to stab *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.

*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pugglepi: Battered - Zerious: Wounded >
*Ragyn* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Ragyn* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Zerious* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >
e

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >

Pugglepi tries to blast *Ragyn*, but he deflects the blow.

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >
Pugglepi tries to blast *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
Trill tries to stab *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Tall Trees
The gnarled, dark trees that grow here are extremely tall. Their long, twisted
branches are thick with dark, leathery leaves that provide ample shade. In
fact, they make this forest seem eerily quiet and gloomy. The trees grow so
thickly to the west and south that it would be impossible to penetrate them.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
w

*Zerious* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Zerious* slashes Pugglepi's body.


Pugglepi tries to blast *Ragyn*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ragyn* tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Twisted Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
*Zerious* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a warhorse.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Trill tries to stab *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge the ancient tree's attempt to hit you.
*Ragyn* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.

k .horse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >

Pugglepi avoids being bashed by *Zerious* who loses his balance and falls!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
You pierce the ancient tree's branch very hard.
Trill tries to stab *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
*Ragyn* looks at Trill.

w
s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered > You
panic and attempt to flee!
Pugglepi sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Trill narrates 'all w beat he is'

k .horse

The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s right leg hard.
Trill stabs *Ragyn*'s left foot.

You flee head over heels.
Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hadrin.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Fermin.
Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
*Zerious* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Ragyn* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ragyn.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Ragyn* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You pierce *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded - Ragyn: Critical >
*Zerious* clambers to his feet.
ticktimer demo2

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded - Ragyn: Critical >
*Zerious* slashes Pugglepi's left foot.
Trill narrates 'bashed'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded - Ragyn: Critical >

Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s body hard.
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill stabs *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Wounded - Ragyn: Critical >
e
You pierce *Ragyn*'s right leg hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Pugglepi blasts *Ragyn*'s right arm hard.
Trill stabs *Ragyn*'s left arm.
*Ragyn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ragyn*'s death cry.
Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Dark Forest
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

Hadrin leaves west.

w

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of Ragyn is lying here.
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Zerious.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Zerious* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Zerious.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Zerious* sends Pugglepi sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Trill gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ragyn.
Trill gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ragyn.
Trill gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Ragyn.
Trill gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Ragyn.
Trill gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ragyn.
Trill gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ragyn.

g all corpse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Trill tries to stab *Zerious*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Zerious* slashes Pugglepi's head hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >

You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of
Ragyn.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a feathered kandori paramerion from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Ragyn.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >

Hadrin sends *Zerious* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
Trill narrates 'loot'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
f

You pierce the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s body very hard.
Trill stabs *Zerious*'s body hard.
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s body very hard.
Trill stabs *Zerious*'s body.
The sun rises.


Tic length updated to: 62.48 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Starting tic timer.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Fermin* stabs Trill's body extremely hard.

You flee head over heels.
Twisted Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
[kill light]
They aren't here.


w
s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

k horse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Dark Forest
The corpse of Ragyn is lying here.
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
The corpse of the creepers is lying here.
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is here, fighting Zerious.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Trill.
*Zerious* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Zerious.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is sitting here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You pierce a warhorse's body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Scratched >
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's body with its hit.
You try to pierce a warhorse, but he parries successfully.

*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Pugglepi blasts *Zerious*'s right arm very hard.
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s right hand hard.
Trill stabs *Zerious*'s left leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a warhorse: Scratched >

You pierce a warhorse's body very hard.
*Fermin* tries to stab Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Pugglepi blasts *Zerious*'s body very hard.
Hadrin slashes *Zerious*'s right arm hard.
Trill stabs *Zerious*'s body hard.
*Zerious* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zerious* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Pugglepi tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Trill puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a backpack.
Trill puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a backpack.
Trill puts a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
Trill puts a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
Trill puts a silver Kandori wristcuff in a backpack.
Trill puts a silver Kandori wristcuff in a backpack.
Trill puts a silver-banded war mallet in a backpack.
Trill puts a pair of steel-plated greaves in a backpack.
Trill puts a water skin in a backpack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Twisted Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Dark Forest
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Fermin* has arrived from the south.

-----------------------
Was pk bight - I was fighting some orch and Hadrin calls on siffas - I quaff and run down but he's dead very soon.

e;h;ba iblis
Climbing a Windy Hill
[ obvious exits: W U D ]
Zone: Windy Plains
Door west: earth
A crow is here flying around.
A raven is here, watching.
*Draconus* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Iblis* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your
victim...
*Draconus* puts the severed head of Hadrin the Trolloc slain in Arafel in an
embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.


*Iblis* puts a thin vial of yellow fluid in a small purse.

-
=
*Iblis* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*
f
*+
*Draconus* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Iblis* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Tunnel into the Hill
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Windy Plains
Door east: earthdoor
East: A crow is here flying around.
West: A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Tic in 7 seconds!

*Iblis* has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A crow has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Iblis* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

w
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Iblis: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Iblis: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

Iblis swiftly dodges a hound of the shadow's attempt to hit him.
A hound of the shadow tries to hit Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis swiftly dodges a hound of the shadow's attempt to hit him.
You swiftly dodge *Iblis*'s attempt to slice you.
*Iblis* tries to slice a hound of the shadow, but she deflects the blow.
*Iblis* slices a hound of the shadow's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* slices a hound of the shadow's body extremely hard.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Iblis: Scratched >
*Iblis* closes the earthdoor.

--------------

Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the west.
[ba h.light]

Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full >

bac;bac
o S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[ba h.light]

Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full >

Drooler narrates 'oh you went siffas?'
*Fermin* has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...

-
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the west.
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the west.
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the west.
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the west.
A hound of the shadow leaves north.

=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Suddenly *someone* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Cruoris.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
No matches found!
East: A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A brown sack has been left here.
A small metal shield glints brightly here.
An evil-looking spiked club lies here on the ground. []
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
Hadrin Collider, Squadboi is sitting here.

Post Reply