Darkside go to war with Razhak

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Darkside go to war with Razhak

Post by Hybrid » Wed May 13, 2020 12:38 am

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
West: Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Sansa* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Iblis* is standing here.
*Tarland* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Asahel* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Griznak has arrived from the south.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Griznak tries to pierce *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Kendall* blasts Razhak's body hard.
*Tarland* tries to smite Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Asahel* blasts Razhak's body.
Loomis narrates 'i ok'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead lances *Asahel*'s body.
*Iblis* slices Griznak's left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Trill looks at Loomis.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Wounded - Iblis: Scratched >
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Wounded - Iblis: Scratched >
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

*Iblis* slices Griznak's body into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s head.
*Tarland* tries to smite Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Kendall*'s right arm.
Griznak tries to pierce *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >

Razhak narrates 'hit shoulde rALL now'
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
Trill leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
*Walker* pierces Loomis's body very hard.

l
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Sansa.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Tarland.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Asahel.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Kendall, riding a shadow stallion.
*Sansa* is here, fighting Griznak, riding a warhorse.
*Iblis* is here, fighting Griznak.
*Tarland* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a warhorse.
*Kendall* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
*Asahel* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Asahel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
Hammerhead sends *Asahel* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Loomis narrates 'on them'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
Trill narrates 'wtf'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
Griznak leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
*Walker* pierces Loomis's body hard.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

Hammerhead lances *Asahel*'s left leg hard.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s body.
*Kendall* blasts Razhak's right foot.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Hammerhead narrates 'bashed'
Loomis narrates 'hit'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
*Walker* pierces Loomis's body very hard.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >

Bashor has arrived from the south.
Loomis avoids being bashed by *Tarland* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Norggle has arrived from the south.
Bashor tries to pound *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Norggle tries to blast *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

l
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >

Joness narrates 'back, where we'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Walker.
Bashor and Trackor is here, fighting Sansa.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Tarland.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Asahel.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Sansa* is here, fighting Bashor, riding a warhorse.
*Iblis* is here, fighting YOU!
*Tarland* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Kendall* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
*Asahel* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >

Norggle tries to blast *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Sansa* slices Bashor's left leg.
You swiftly dodge *Iblis*'s attempt to slice you.
*Walker* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

Hammerhead barely lances *Asahel*'s body.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s body.
*Kendall* blasts Razhak's left leg hard.
Hammerhead narrates 'ashael batt'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Bashor sends *Sansa* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Razhak narrates 'we shittons'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Griznak tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Griznak tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Norggle tries to blast *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Bashor pounds *Sansa*'s body extremely hard.
*Iblis* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
*Walker* pierces Loomis's right leg hard.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Asahel* blasts Razhak's body hard.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s body.
Razhak barely slashes *Kendall*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
*Walker* pierces Loomis's right leg.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s right hand.
Razhak narrates 'hit shoulder all now'

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Bashor narrates 'sansa bashed' <-- oh hallo there
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Hammerhead sends *Asahel* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Tarland* sends Loomis sprawling with a powerful bash!

ss
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Griznak tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarland* smites Loomis's head very hard.
Bashor pounds *Sansa*'s body extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge *Iblis*'s attempt to slice you.
*Walker* pierces Loomis's body very hard.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
Hammerhead barely lances *Asahel*'s body.
*Kendall* blasts Razhak's body hard.
*Kendall* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Norggle sends *Walker* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched > [sheath ]
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.
dd
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
[draw throwing]
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a gown of exquisite design.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
throw sansa
The fighting is too thick for you to be able to aim properly! <-- too late! I'll get you next time
Moloch has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Iblis: Scratched >
Griznak barely pierces *Walker*'s right arm.
*Tarland* smites Loomis's head very hard.
Norggle blasts *Walker*'s body.
You swiftly dodge *Iblis*'s attempt to slice you.
You try to hit *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow. <-- spike still wielded
Hammerhead lances *Asahel*'s body.
*Kendall* blasts Razhak's left foot hard.
Hammerhead narrates 'we got this mine beat'
Norggle narrates 'walker bashed'

ss
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Trill stabs *Asahel*'s body.
Moloch tickles *Tarland*'s body with his slash.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
draw
[sheath ]
You sheath a throwing spike into a gown of exquisite design.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a camouflaged hood.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
*Sansa* avoids being bashed by Bashor who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Bashor looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic. <-- oh fear is being used

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Trill stabs *Asahel*'s body.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
Griznak looks at *Walker*.

l sansa
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Moloch slashes *Tarland*'s body.
Trill stabs *Asahel*'s left leg.
Griznak pierces *Walker*'s left leg.
*Tarland* smites Loomis's body extremely hard.
Norggle blasts *Walker*'s body.
*Sansa* slices Bashor's right leg.
*Iblis* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
Hammerhead lances *Asahel*'s body.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s body.
Razhak slashes *Kendall*'s body.
*Kendall* blasts Razhak's left arm hard.
*Asahel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched > This young woman's beauty holds
classic appeal. Alabaster skin appears
luminous against vivid blue eyes and a thick mane of red hair. Tall and
graceful, she emanates elegance, yet oddly there is something unsettling
about her.

Sansa has some small wounds and bruises.
Sansa is hurt.

*Sansa* is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
<worn around neck> a pair of braided silver lightning bolts
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a thick pair of leather work gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (used)
<wielded> a dark, barbed flail
<worn on legs> a set of loose cloth breeches
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.
*Asahel* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Hammerhead eats a hunk of beef.
Trill barely stabs *Kendall*'s right foot.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Hammerhead tries to lance *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
*Iblis* eats a potato. <-- chillllllllll
*Sarryn* tries to slash Griznak, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
*Sarryn* tries to slash Griznak, but he parries successfully.
Trill barely stabs *Kendall*'s body.
Griznak tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Norggle barely blasts *Walker*'s right arm.
*Sansa* slices Bashor's right leg.
Bashor tries to pound *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
*Iblis* tries to slice you, but you dodge the attack.
*Iblis* tries to slice Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* pierces Loomis's head hard.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s body.
Trill stabs *Kendall*'s left leg hard.
*Walker* tries to pierce Loomis, but he parries successfully.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s body hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Razhak sends *Kendall* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Loomis avoids being bashed by *Tarland* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Trill narrates 'ken bat'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Hammerhead sends *Iblis* sprawling with a powerful bash! <-- <3 Hammerhead. Everything stems from here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Loomis panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
*Tarland* avoids being bashed by Moloch who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
Hammerhead narrates 'iblis bashed'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Scratched >
*Sarryn* tries to slash Griznak, but he parries successfully.
Hammerhead lances *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
Trill stabs *Kendall*'s left foot.
Griznak tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
Norggle tries to blast *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Sansa* tickles Bashor's body with her slice.
Bashor tries to pound *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.
*Walker* pierces Loomis's body hard.
You stab *Iblis*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Loomis stabs *Tarland*'s left leg.
Razhak slashes *Kendall*'s body.
Loomis leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Hurt >
*Tarland* tries to smite Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill narrates 'bashed'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Hurt >
*Walker* pierces Griznak's body very hard.
You stab *Iblis*'s body extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >

Razhak narrates 'kendall beaten'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Trill shivers from an icy cold force sent by *Sansa*.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Griznak narrates 'walker scr'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!
Moloch clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Moloch slashes *Tarland*'s right hand.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Moloch barely slashes *Tarland*'s body.
*Walker* pierces Griznak's body into bloody fragments!
Hammerhead lances *Iblis*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Trill stabs *Kendall*'s right hand.
*Sansa* barely slices Bashor's body.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

Razhak slashes *Kendall*'s left arm very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Hammerhead narrates 'he going down' <-- you spin me - wait nevermind. Good communication
Norggle leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Loomis narrates 'i beat'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >

*Walker* tries to pierce Griznak, but he deflects the blow.
Trill barely stabs *Kendall*'s body.
You stab *Iblis*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Griznak leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Norggle has arrived from the south.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's body.
*Sarryn* slashes Norggle's left leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Iblis* eats a potato. <--- sooooo chill

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Tarland* sends Trill sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
Hammerhead gets a package of iron rations from a backpack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Sansa* avoids being bashed by Bashor who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded >
*Sarryn* slashes Norggle's left leg.
Norggle tries to blast *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's left leg.
*Tarland* tries to smite Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Hammerhead lances *Iblis*'s left leg hard.
*Sansa* slices Bashor's body.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Kendall*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
*Tarland* avoids being bashed by Moloch who loses his balance and falls!
7
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Griznak pierces *Tarland*'s left arm.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Razhak avoids being bashed by *Kendall* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.
stat
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
You are a 508 year old male trolloc rogue.
You are carrying 4.5 lbs and wearing 16.6 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:11 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 155, Dodging bonus: 144, Parrying bonus: 165
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 170 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 16% on average.
You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK
*Asahel* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

eq
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Hammerhead avoids being bashed by *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!
*Asahel* blasts Razhak's head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
You are using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a patchwork scarf of animal furs
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn on body> a finely-tailored white shirt (used)
<worn about body> a gown of exquisite design
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots (used)

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Griznak barely pierces *Tarland*'s body.
*Sarryn* slashes Norggle's right leg.
Norggle tries to blast *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's body.
*Tarland* smites Trill's head into bloody fragments!
Bashor tries to pound *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Walker assumes an offensive striking posture.
Moloch clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Hammerhead sends *Iblis* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Moloch tries to slash *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Walker assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Razhak sends *Kendall* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
*Sansa* unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at Griznak, who is stabbed
repeatedly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
*Walker* barely pierces Norggle's body.

i
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Hammerhead winks at *Iblis*. <-- confident I like it~~~
You are carrying:
a large number of copper pennies (27)
a large number of gold crowns (37)
a flask stained with human blood
*Asahel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
*Asahel* blasts Razhak's right arm hard.
Griznak barely pierces *Tarland*'s head.
*Sarryn* slashes Norggle's left arm hard.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's body.
*Tarland* tries to smite Trill, but he parries successfully.
Hammerhead lances *Iblis*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Bashor tries to pound *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.
You stab *Iblis*'s body extremely hard.
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Bashor narrates 'she feared me' <-- yup.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
*Walker* avoids being bashed by Norggle who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Moloch sends *Sarryn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Griznak leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Trill stabs *Kendall*'s left leg.
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

na iblis batt <-- critical communication!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Moloch slashes *Sarryn*'s left leg hard.
*Asahel* blasts Razhak's body.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's left leg.
*Tarland* tries to smite Trill, but he parries successfully.
Hammerhead tries to lance *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Sansa* tickles Bashor's left foot with her slice.
Bashor tries to pound *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered > You narrate 'iblis batt'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Walker assumes an offensive striking posture.
Hammerhead avoids being bashed by *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Kendall assumes a defensive striking posture.
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!
Griznak narrates 'i out'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
*Kendall* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Razhak narrates 'crit kendall'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Razhak slashes *Asahel*'s left hand.
Norggle blasts *Sarryn*'s right leg.
Moloch slashes *Sarryn*'s body.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's right leg.
*Tarland* tries to smite Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Bashor tries to pound *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Bashor panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Trill leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Bashor leaves north. <-- now we break or we win.
*Tarland* smites Norggle's body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Hammerhead sends *Iblis* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!
Sarryn assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >

Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Razhak leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >
Hammerhead narrates 'iblis bashed beat'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Battered >

*Tarland* smites Norggle's body.
Norggle tries to blast *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
*Sarryn* barely slashes Norggle's body.
*Walker* barely pierces Norggle's body.
Hammerhead lances *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
You try to stab *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow. <-- oh comeon.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Beaten >
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Beaten >
You stab *Iblis*'s right leg into bloody fragments! <--- yassss attack
*Sarryn* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Beaten >
*Asahel* blasts Norggle's left foot hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Beaten >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

l iblis
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Beaten >

*Tarland* smites Norggle's body hard.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's body.
Hammerhead lances *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
You stab *Iblis*'s left leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
Iblis's eyes seem to gleam with a strange golden light.

Iblis is in awful condition.
Iblis is critical.

*Iblis* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a patchwork scarf of animal furs
<worn around neck> a patchwork scarf of animal furs
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a dark, barbed flail
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
You stab *Iblis*'s right arm very hard. <---- yass attack
*Iblis* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
Moloch tries to slash *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
Razhak slashes *Asahel*'s right foot hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
Griznak narrates 'luckilyg fc targetted me the worse geared person'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
Norggle sends *Tarland* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
Razhak slashes *Asahel*'s body.
Loomis tries to stab *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.
Moloch tries to slash *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Asahel* barely blasts Norggle's body.
Norggle blasts *Tarland*'s body.
*Walker* barely pierces Norggle's body.
Hammerhead lances *Iblis*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iblis*'s death cry.
Hammerhead gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a small purse from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a dark, barbed flail from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a patchwork scarf of animal furs from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a patchwork scarf of animal furs from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a gold ring from the corpse of Iblis.
Hammerhead gets a gold ring from the corpse of Iblis.
*Asahel* sends Norggle sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
g all corpse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Sarryn* slashes Razhak's body hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The corpse of Iblis seems to be empty.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Sansa* unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at Norggle, who is stabbed
repeatedly.
Razhak narrates 'asahel beaten'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Loomis tries to stab *Sansa*, but she parries
successfully.
[kill light]
You stab *Sarryn*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Hammerhead narrates 'rip'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Hammerhead tries to lance *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Hammerhead lances *Walker*'s right leg hard.
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
Moloch tries to slash *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Asahel* blasts Norggle's body.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's body.

na rip
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
You narrate 'rip'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Hammerhead puts a gold ring in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a gold ring in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a camouflaged hood in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a patchwork scarf of animal furs in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a patchwork scarf of animal furs in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a bearskin tunic in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a surcoat with exquisite embroidery in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a set of cloth sleeves in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a pair of dark gloves in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a polished onyx-inlaid shield in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a dark, barbed flail in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a small purse in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a pair of earthen colored breeches in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a black pair of silver-tooled boots in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts a package of iron rations in a backpack.
Hammerhead puts some coins in a backpack.
*Sarryn* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
l

Trill barely stabs *Asahel*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Trill tickles *Asahel*'s body with his stab.
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's left leg hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt > Bashor narrates 'she
targets all'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of Iblis is lying here.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Asahel.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Sansa.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Asahel* is here, fighting Norggle, riding a warhorse.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is sitting here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Walker.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Walker.
*Sansa* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a warhorse.
*Tarland* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is here, fighting Norggle, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
You stab *Sarryn*'s right leg.
*Sarryn* slashes Razhak's left foot.
*Sansa* tries to slice Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.
*Asahel* blasts Norggle's left hand.
Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tarland* smites Norggle's left arm extremely hard.
*Walker* pierces Norggle's right arm very hard.
*Sansa* unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at Loomis, who is stabbed
repeatedly.
*Asahel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Loomis panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >

Norggle leaves south.
*Tarland* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tarland* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Asahel* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Moloch sends *Walker* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Loomis leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Trill tries to stab *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
*Sansa* tries to slice Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.
Hammerhead lances *Walker*'s body hard.
You stab *Sarryn*'s body hard.
*Sarryn* slashes Razhak's left arm.
Moloch tickles *Walker*'s right arm with his slash.
*Sansa* panics, and attempts to flee!
Griznak narrates 'ah'
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Trill narrates 'ron'

l
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt > *Sansa* leaves south
riding a warhorse.
Bashor has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Bashor pounds *Walker*'s right arm very hard.
Joness narrates 'Kendall north of PTG'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of Iblis is lying here.
Bashor and Trackor is here, fighting Walker.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Walker.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Walker.
*Walker* is sitting here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >

*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
Hammerhead narrates 'walker bashed'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >

Loomis narrates 'ouch'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Sarryn: Hurt >
*Sarryn* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Sarryn* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Bashor pounds *Walker*'s body.
Hammerhead lances *Walker*'s right leg hard.
Moloch slashes *Walker*'s left foot.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

s <-- realisation that I don't know which stabbers are in room
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
s
w
A violent storm erupts and fierce winds blow through the area.
A strong gust of wind throws a Ghar'ghael trolloc into the room. <-- also I never saw this!! ahahahah
A Ghar'ghael trolloc clambers to his feet.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

s
w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
A lantern has been left here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

Trill tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
*Asahel* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Loomis stabs *Asahel*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Asahel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt > *Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt >
Razhak slashes *Asahel*'s body.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt >
*Asahel* leaves south riding a warhorse.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Hurt > Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he
parries successfully.
Trill stabs *Sarryn*'s right leg hard.
*Sarryn* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak tries to slash *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
*Sarryn* leaves east.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

*Asahel* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Loomis stabs *Asahel*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Razhak slashes *Asahel*'s head very hard.
[kill light]
You barely stab *Asahel*'s body.
Trill stabs *Asahel*'s right arm.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Beaten - Asahel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Beaten - Asahel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Beaten - Asahel: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Beaten - Asahel: Critical > Trill barely stabs
*Asahel*'s body.
*Asahel* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You stab *Asahel*'s right leg hard.
*Asahel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Asahel*'s death cry.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

----------

Thereafter we went to the Dusty road.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Joness giggles.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
fol fade
sc
Razhak can not adequately lead that many.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You have 339(341) hit and 21(240) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 534 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Fourth.
You have played 32 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Hybrid the Trolloc (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

'oh u cant lead
* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Joness narrates 'many dusty again'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You say 'oh u cant lead'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Razhak gets nineteen copper pennys from a backpack.
Razhak gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a package of dried rations from a backpack.
Razhak gets a package of dried rations from a backpack.
Razhak gets a package of dried rations from a backpack.
Razhak gets a package of dried rations from a backpack.
Razhak gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.
Razhak gets a bubbling draught from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >

Moloch says 'extra vial?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
nod
You nod in agreement.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard >
l

Moloch grabs an oilstone.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

Bashor narrates 'let's turn it?'
Razhak gives a bubbling draught to Moloch.
Joness narrates 'still many here'
Trill says 'I have 1 vial quaffed one to hit shoulder'
Moloch wields an ivory and gold-hilted longsword.
Norggle narrates 'we are wasting hp I think, bashor
turning CTF'
Loomis says 'flail will be warded'
Loomis nods in agreement.
Razhak nods in agreement.
Hammerhead says 'ahh'
Hammerhead nods in agreement.
Razhak hisses 'for my mob'
Loomis says 'for mob!'


o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n

Loomis throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Hammerhead says 'put on mob'
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
n
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

Joness narrates 'still many dusty zone'

n
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
e
s
Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
w
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

w
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
w
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
k horse
You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a camouflaged hood.

You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.
You stab a gray palfrey's head very hard.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Hurt >
You stab a gray palfrey's head into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge a gray palfrey's attempt to hit you.
You stab a gray palfrey's body very hard.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Wounded >
Razhak narrates 'okay'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Wounded >
na kajin is n of 2e fence
You narrate 'kajin is n of 2e fence'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Wounded >
A gray palfrey tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab a gray palfrey's body very hard.
You stab a gray palfrey's right leg into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Beaten >
na becomes a dt for them <-- lets get everyone engaged
whe <-- and check who we have
You narrate 'becomes a dt for them'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Beaten >
You swiftly dodge a gray palfrey's attempt to hit you.
You stab a gray palfrey's body hard.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hybrid - Path Junction
Joness - The Dusty Road
Griznak - The Dusty Road
Loomis - The Dusty Road
Hammerhead - The Dusty Road
Trill - The Dusty Road
Moloch - The Dusty Road
Razhak - The Dusty Road
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Critical >
l
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A gray palfrey is here, fighting YOU!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Critical >
Koresh narrates 'kay where we at'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Critical >
You swiftly dodge a gray palfrey's attempt to hit you.
You stab a gray palfrey's right leg very hard.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a gray palfrey: Critical >
You stab a gray palfrey's body very hard.
A gray palfrey is dead! R.I.P.
Practice makes perfect. Keep going.
Your blood freezes as you hear a gray palfrey's death cry.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
[kill light]
They aren't here.
<-- quite a lot of spamming
o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[kill light]
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Sarryn: Scratched >
*Sarryn* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Sarryn: Scratched >
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Sarryn: Scratched >
*Sarryn* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
na on 2e efnce
You narrate 'on 2e efnce'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
[kill light]
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Sarryn: Scratched > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Sarryn: Scratched >

*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Sarryn: Scratched >

*Sarryn* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
*Sarryn* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
na sarryn fled n
whe
You narrate 'sarryn fled n'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Joness - The Dusty Road
Razhak - The Dusty Road
Griznak - The Dusty Road
Loomis - The Dusty Road
Hammerhead - The Dusty Road
Trill - The Dusty Road
Moloch - The Dusty Road
Hybrid - Branch in Dark Path
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.
Koresh narrates 'getting moves top gap'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
Razhak narrates 'rip kendall' <--- WTF?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
Hammerhead narrates 'rip'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Joness narrates 'RIP kendall'

na ? wtf <-- there we go
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Norggle narrates 'me and bashor turning CTF winding'
Loomis narrates 'lol'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.

whe
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You narrate '? wtf'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You narrate '? wtf'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Joness - The Dusty Road
Griznak - The Dusty Road
Loomis - The Dusty Road
Trill - The Dusty Road
Moloch - The Dusty Road
Razhak - The Dusty Road
Hammerhead - The Dusty Road
Hybrid - Branch in Dark Path
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Koresh narrates 'lol niiice'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Loomis narrates 'poor firetruck'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Ragyn* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
[kill light]
You stab *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Ragyn: Scratched > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Ragyn: Scratched >

*Ragyn* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Ragyn*'s right foot with your stab.
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Ragyn: Scratched >
*Ragyn* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
na on ragyn

You narrate 'on ragyn'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Joness narrates 'still many dusty zone'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

A sergeant has arrived from the north.
A sergeant tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab a sergeant, but he deflects the blow.

[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a sergeant: Healthy >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a sergeant: Healthy >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a sergeant: Healthy > You stab a sergeant's left hand
extremely hard.
A sergeant tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Sarryn* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a sergeant: Scratched >

Razhak narrates 'we nomob'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a sergeant: Scratched >
f
s
h
bac
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Dark Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

na nods i on e n of u
e
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

h
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You narrate 'nods i on e n of u'

bac
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Loomis narrates 'u ok?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > *Sarryn* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
[ba h.light]

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Sarryn: Healthy >

*Walker* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sansa* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Sarryn: Healthy >
*Walker* pierces your body very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Sarryn: Healthy >
f
A sergeant says 'zGV Tw\Z\BcF@ VbW tCLm fLq hSGFHi Aqat yyEmR` '
*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A sergeant says '[Lo QSzeBRNWT ytJ visp eoY pAGpH? ^@pz M]Pa\n '
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.

You panic and attempt to flee!

na on 4

*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
s
You narrate 'on 4'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
*Sansa* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Trill narrates 'I have abs I dont want to hold'

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
*Ragyn* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Ragyn: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Ragyn: Scratched >
na hit
f <-- ok hear me out - looking panicked AND not dying in one bash both serve our purposes here

*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A sergeant says 'y[U sTR[BCnTe SNP W?^n zJK UIUaxI @f@s ?VkTbK '
You tickle *Ragyn*'s body with your stab.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Ragyn: Scratched >
You narrate 'hit'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Ragyn: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee!

*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Moloch has arrived from the south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Griznak has arrived from the south.
Moloch tries to slash *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
*Kethtaz* slashes Joness's body.
Razhak tries to slash *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Griznak tries to pierce *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Dark Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A sergeant bellows 'QrMH? GHJ qBj? `zZUH uERdJr _OS tvUz rgqDhiMq'
A sergeant bellows 'uicKB rcI O?iv ]Itmd Zr@M`@YnKI LOP @Jse NvTrxdj^'
A sergeant bellows 'KBaSi FV_ HZhs nNmBa K\H^qND Lff QEQK QUmfwmu['
Hammerhead narrates 'where is this?'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
e
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Sarryn.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Ragyn.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Walker.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Sarryn.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Sansa.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
*Sansa* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Griznak, riding a gray palfrey.
A sergeant is here, fighting Hammerhead.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Sansa* <-- kidding me - that bash woulda knocked my socks off

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Healthy >
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

k horse
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Healthy >
*Sarryn* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Healthy >
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!
Griznak leaves south.
*Sarryn* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Healthy >

Razhak sends *Walker* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Healthy >
Trill tickles *Ragyn*'s body with his stab.
*Sansa* avoids being bashed by Moloch who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Healthy >

Trill barely stabs *Ragyn*'s body.
You stab *Kethtaz*'s left arm hard.
A sergeant tries to pound Hammerhead, but he parries successfully.
Hammerhead lances *Walker*'s left leg very hard.
Loomis stabs *Ragyn*'s body.
Razhak slashes *Walker*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Kethtaz* barely slashes Joness's body.
*Kethtaz* sends Joness sprawling with a powerful bash!
Griznak has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Scratched >

Griznak tries to pierce *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Scratched >
A sergeant bellows 'a]n@c xJI yUYe ?xVPn dM`KwXj T\B wkyJ QSzRxwVF'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Scratched >
*Ragyn* sends Loomis sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ragyn* sends Trill sprawling with a powerful bash!
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Scratched >

*Sansa* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Scratched >
*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sansa* leaves west riding a warhorse.
Moloch slashes *Walker*'s head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Joness: Wounded - Kethtaz: Scratched >
*Kethtaz* leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Moloch slashes *Walker*'s left arm.
A sergeant tries to pound Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
Hammerhead lances *Walker*'s body.
*Ragyn* crushes Loomis's left arm hard.
*Ragyn* crushes Trill's body extremely hard.
Razhak slashes *Walker*'s body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Joness crushes *Ragyn*'s right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
h

*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

bac
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > *Ragyn* leaves north riding a warhorse.
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Walker assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
*Walker* pierces Razhak's head.
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

ba sansa
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
*Walker* leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Hammerhead lances a sergeant's body extremely hard.
A sergeant tries to pound Hammerhead, but he parries successfully.
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Norggle narrates 'off bashor'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!
Hammerhead lances a sergeant's left leg very hard.
A sergeant tries to pound Hammerhead, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Hammerhead leaves north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A sergeant leaves north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
l
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Norggle narrates 'lets join group'
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >

Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Loomis leaves south.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.
o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 63.424 seconds.
Koresh narrates 'lol i get here and u leave'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
whe

Hammerhead narrates 'anyone need shiner before i drop it?'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Hammerhead gets a shining steel breastplate from a backpack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Hammerhead drops a backpack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
who

Razhak narrates 'i am so not in the mood for kajin pk against these numbers' <-- I don't think that many are at Kajin. Time to be proactive.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Players
-------
Hammerhead the Defiler [Ahf'frait]
Norggle the Contagious Stalker [Ghar'ghael]
Bayorl the Wolfish Trolloc
Desecrator the Wolfish Trolloc
Razhak the Myrddraal [Myrddraal]
Bashor and Trackor
Nimicri the Wolfish Trolloc
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc
Koresh the Darkling Senior [Dha'vol]
Trill the Havoc [Ko'bal]
Moloch the Putrid Larva [Dha'vol]
Stanislav the Myrddraal
Decrepit the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael Master]
Joness the Inflicted Servant [Ghar'ghael]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} [Ko'bal Master]
4 Hybrid the Trolloc

16 players displayed.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Hammerhead gets a flask stained with human blood from a backpack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Loomis assumes a defensive striking posture.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Hammerhead drinks human blood from a flask stained with human blood.

na anyone else coming?
o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You narrate 'anyone else coming?'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Hammerhead puts a flask stained with human blood in a backpack.

fol fade
o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Razhak can not adequately lead that many.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Trill narrates 'I have full abs Im bout to make abser hold'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
think

Norggle narrates 'im 4e'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You think really hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Koresh narrates 'getting moves 1w ctf'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Norggle narrates 'batt strong'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
'hide the abs trill..

Trill puts a skin of human flesh in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You say 'hide the abs trill..'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
'u shouldnt be carrying
You say 'u shouldnt be carrying'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
eq
You are using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a patchwork scarf of animal furs
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn on body> a finely-tailored white shirt (used)
<worn about body> a gown of exquisite design
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots (used)

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Trill drops a mirrored lantern.
Trill drops a full metal helmet and visor.
Trill drops a shining steel breastplate.
Trill drops a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces.
Trill drops a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
Trill drops a dark, grim axe.
Trill drops a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves.
Trill drops a pair of thick metal boots.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Hammerhead drops a shining steel breastplate.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
g fireworks pack
You get a bunch of fireworks from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
'?
You say '?'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Joness gets a shining steel breastplate.
Loomis giggles. <-- you know where I'm at

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Joness gets a shining steel breastplate.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Hammerhead says 'where kajin?'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Loomis says 'they will just wlak away' <-- alas, true.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
n
s <-- lets find them
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Norggle narrates 'wheres regroup'
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Loomis says 'so many exits'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Razhak hisses '1n i bet'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Hammerhead says 'we still decent amount'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
'isnt 1n
You say 'isnt 1n'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Trill gets a skin of human flesh from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Trill drinks blood from a skin of human flesh.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
'solo serg 1n
You say 'solo serg 1n'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Joness narrates 'still many dusty'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Trill says 'kill'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Hammerhead says 'clear it'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Razhak leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch leaves north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
n;h;ba sergeant
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting a sergeant.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting a sergeant.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A sergeant is here, fighting Hammerhead.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Trill stabs a sergeant's right arm.
A sergeant tries to pound Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
Hammerhead lances a sergeant's head very hard.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

Tic in 7 seconds!
o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab them?? They are in the throes of battle!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Razhak slashes a sergeant's right arm extremely hard.
Loomis stabs a sergeant's body hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

A sergeant bellows 'NzYJY ssO MPs@ A^bac^A Uymu[h vZ` yfGx pNoNYMzI'
A sergeant bellows 'r[NDl JE@ KUkb Nl^tu IHf?ojFSzm aod u_DA dqLcjPyR'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Moloch slashes a sergeant's body hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Joness joins Razhak's fight!


o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Moloch slashes a sergeant's body hard.
Loomis stabs a sergeant's left hand into bloody fragments!
Razhak slashes a sergeant's body into bloody fragments!
Trill stabs a sergeant's body.
A sergeant tries to pound Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

A sergeant avoids being bashed by Hammerhead who loses his balance and falls!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Loomis stabs a sergeant's left hand into bloody fragments!
[kill light]
They aren't here. <-- removed spam

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > *Walker* has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut
stallion.
[kill light]
You try to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Walker: Hurt >

*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

Moloch slashes a sergeant's right foot.
Loomis stabs a sergeant's body very hard.
Razhak slashes a sergeant's right arm extremely hard.
Trill stabs a sergeant's right foot.
A sergeant tries to pound Hammerhead, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 63.371 seconds.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Hurt > *Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Hurt > *Walker* leaves south riding a chestnut
stallion.

s

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

s
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Loomis stabs a sergeant's body extremely hard.
Trill stabs a sergeant's body.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[kill light]
They aren't here.
n
n

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [kill light]
You stab *Ragyn*'s head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ragyn: Scratched > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ragyn: Scratched >
You stab *Ragyn*'s right leg.
*Kethtaz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ragyn: Scratched >

*Kethtaz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Ragyn* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely stab *Ragyn*'s head.

u <-- ok I was turned around...
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ragyn: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Path
You breathe a sigh of relief as you glimpse a clearing to the north, at the
end of the path. The trees around you seem to close in on you, and you wonder
why these trees seem so different, so evil, compared to the trees around the
main road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Joness pulls a mangled limb from the dismembered corpse of a sergeant.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Razhak hides a crystal lightstick.
Joness strips a chunk of flesh off the dismembered corpse of a sergeant!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
na its alln
7
Norggle narrates 'lemme know when you guys hit, ill come'
You narrate 'its alln'
Moloch narrates 'is many'
Joness eats a shattered arm.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Joness drops a shattered arm.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

*Walker* has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Walker* leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

A sergeant bellows 'aUzgb ^H[ ZlW` gvbvo g@TqDQ [Jf RPPn grI_WdB`'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Hammerhead says 'wow through spam'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Razhak gives a cup of thready brown tea to Moloch.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
na ragyn kethtaz sarryn
You narrate 'ragyn kethtaz sarryn'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
fol fade
Razhak can not adequately lead that many.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
fol self

Hammerhead narrates 'how many there'
Trill says 'changed mood wimpy'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You are already following yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
fol fade
Razhak can not adequately lead that many.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Razhak narrates 'and walker'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Loomis - Hidden Path
Trill - Branch in Dark Path
Hybrid - A Path
Joness - A Path
Griznak - A Path
Hammerhead - A Path
Moloch - A Path
Razhak - A Path
Norggle - Thorny Hedges
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Moloch puts a cup of thready brown tea in a belt pack.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
n
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Joness narrates 'still many in zone'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
t razhak lets clear pittrap
You tell Razhak 'lets clear pittrap'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
na open pittrap for me to scout?
You narrate 'open pittrap for me to scout?'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Razhak has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch has arrived from the south.
Trill has arrived from the south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Joness has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Hammerhead narrates 'should hit and flee back to all e fence to catch solo people fd
running into it'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

Razhak opens a way down.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
d;h;ba soldier
A Spiked Pit
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door up: pittrap
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...

Tic in 7 seconds!
-
=+
*
*+
=-
Moloch has arrived from above.


-
Moloch leaves up.

=
+*
A soldier makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his
back!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a soldier: Battered >
Razhak narrates 'cmere others'
Razhak narrates 'pittrap'
Norggle narrates 'coming'

A soldier makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his
back!
A soldier is dead! R.I.P.
Sigh... nothing better to do, eh?
Your blood freezes as you hear a soldier's death cry.
Koresh narrates 'hagged 1d commy'
A sergeant bellows '_vaeq Ttu vChX JeGts nBCdqHh fRp fAae YTCDCPyy'
k soldier

stare
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Loomis says 'just murder'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You stare at the sky.
na almost
You narrate 'almost'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - a soldier: Beaten >

Loomis narrates 'right away'

na sec
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - a soldier: Beaten >

Moloch slashes a soldier's body.
You stab a soldier's body hard.
Trill stabs a soldier's body hard.
Loomis stabs a soldier's right foot into bloody fragments!
A soldier tries to scythe Loomis, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - a soldier: Critical >
You narrate ' sec'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - a soldier: Critical >

You stab a soldier's body hard.
A soldier is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Trill stabs a soldier's right leg into bloody fragments!
A soldier is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a soldier's death cry.
Moloch leaves up.
Loomis assumes a defensive striking posture.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
u
Razhak narrates 'let me know'
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

na dead
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Trill nods in agreement.
Loomis nods in agreement.

7
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You narrate 'dead'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.
Loomis says 'dead'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

A shadow stallion pricks its ears forward and looks alert.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n;h;ba sarryn
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
*Walker* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Walker* pierces Hammerhead's head very hard.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your
victim...

Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sarryn* slashes Hammerhead's head very hard.

-
*Kethtaz* slashes Hammerhead's left arm.
Hammerhead leaves south.

=+
*Sarryn* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*+
f
=
Razhak narrates 'okay my group hits'

-
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kethtaz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Moloch narrates 'we heaps'


You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Loomis narrates 'i tg horse'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Norggle narrates 'me spam?'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead says 'have blockers 1s'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
7
Razhak narrates 'hitting'
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Joness says 'spare str tea?'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Bashor leaves south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
g thready purse
You get a cup of thready brown tea from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
drop thready
You drop a cup of thready brown tea.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Trill says 'eq hidd'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Razhak hisses 'norggle 1s'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n;h;ba ragyn
Hammerhead gets a cup of thready brown tea.
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
*Walker* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched > You try to stab *Walker*, but he
parries successfully.

*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >

*Sarryn* slashes your body extremely hard.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
f
You try to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
*Walker* nods in agreement.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
*Sarryn* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
Sarryn assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
Razhak narrates 'hitting'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee!


Moloch has arrived from the south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Joness has arrived from the south.
*Ragyn* crushes Joness's body.
*Kethtaz* barely slashes Razhak's left arm.
Hammerhead tries to lance *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
*Walker* intercepts Loomis's attack on his mount.
Loomis tries to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Griznak pierces *Ragyn*'s left arm.
Trill barely stabs *Sarryn*'s left leg.

You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Norggle narrates 'spamming'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Lord Kajin bellows 'D]l ?etu@mr\ RHC]jp pXkfn JhO ylb caN aCsaid['
Lord Kajin bellows 'zfWBE Frx mbss cJGTp ijsrjm \KT EBFr aF^zA\Et'
Lord Kajin bellows 'rdN zPB[mGic IBH@K?hJtx TRF]T Myy Enp bBh kyHUyjz'
Lord Kajin bellows 'RTzQe xxV BHtj Zjo^J z^P]MvpRf_ nUD `hR_ rx\gSWhD'
Lord Kajin bellows 'nuW GcdlHAKC my_N`n Y]M^l Gf@ NYV NuW AgpIOQv'
Lord Kajin bellows 'DZQOi `hG GNxQ @gbnv Lhvo`p uyO g@y_ ZBrlK`It'
*Sarryn* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

<-- spam

Hammerhead narrates 'bashed'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Loomis has arrived from the north.

Trill has arrived from the north.

Moloch has arrived from the north.

<-- must assist Razhak!
n

k horse
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.
*Sarryn* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is sitting here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is sitting here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Sarryn.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Kethtaz, riding a shadow stallion.
*Walker* is here, fighting Griznak, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Joness, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Griznak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Trill.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sarryn* intercepts Loomis's attack on his mount.
Loomis stabs *Sarryn*'s head very hard.
Moloch has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Moloch tries to slash *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Sarryn* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You stab *Sarryn*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Scratched - Sarryn: Hurt > You do the best
you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Scratched - Sarryn: Hurt > Lord Kajin
bellows 'RKu seidcs`t jKqBUN eyPEq \Oj qh` DAn PM`HkNe'
Lord Kajin bellows 'FlBYl NGG IXW] aOzo` ]mAP\E `YA Ty[n ?b_v@HB@'
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Scratched - Sarryn: Hurt > Razhak leaves
south riding a shadow stallion.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Scratched - Sarryn: Hurt > You stab
*Sarryn*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Loomis stabs *Sarryn*'s body very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries
successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* pierces Griznak's right arm into bloody fragments!
Hammerhead lances *Sarryn*'s body hard.
*Sarryn* tries to slash Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin blasts Joness's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Griznak's body extremely hard.
Griznak tickles *Ragyn*'s body with his pierce.
Joness barely crushes *Ragyn*'s body.
*Ragyn* crushes Joness's body.
Griznak looks at *Ragyn*.
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Scratched - Sarryn: Hurt > You do the best
you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Scratched - Sarryn: Hurt >
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Scratched - Sarryn: Hurt >
*Sarryn* intercepts Razhak's attack on his mount.
Razhak slashes *Sarryn*'s body very hard.
Griznak leaves south.
*Sarryn* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Sarryn* slashes Razhak's head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
f

Trill stabs *Walker*'s body.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.


Tic in 7 seconds!
n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Loomis has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry, riding a
shadow stallion.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Walker* is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is sitting here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Trill.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sarryn* intercepts Loomis's attack on his mount.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

k horse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Sarryn* stops riding a gray palfrey.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Moloch narrates 'k sat'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries
successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Griznak pierces *Ragyn*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Razhak's body.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
Moloch slashes *Kethtaz*'s body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries
successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Trill's body hard.
Trill tries to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Joness's right leg.
Joness crushes *Ragyn*'s body.
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!
You stab a gray palfrey's body very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a gray palfrey: Hurt >
*Sarryn* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a gray palfrey: Hurt >

Griznak leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a gray palfrey: Hurt >
Hammerhead looks at *Ragyn*.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a gray palfrey: Hurt >
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.



A gray palfrey tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Sarryn* tries to slash Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Razhak's body.
Hammerhead lances a member of the Lancer cavalry's right arm very hard.
*Walker* pierces Trill's left leg into bloody fragments!
Moloch tries to slash *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Hammerhead's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin blasts Joness's body.
Joness barely crushes *Ragyn*'s right leg.
Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!
Moloch panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

Griznak pierces *Ragyn*'s left arm.
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Sarryn.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Loomis.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry, riding a
shadow stallion.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Walker* is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Joness, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Trill.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill light]
You try to stab *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Moloch: Scratched - Kethtaz: Hurt >
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!
Moloch leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Hurt >
Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Hurt >
*Ragyn* sends Joness sprawling with a powerful bash!
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Hurt >

Moloch has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Hurt >
7
l
Lord Kajin bellows 'Wb@ FLCrV?\` ]sD]Bd MANCj dGW YgX FvF ^UH^[DU'
Lord Kajin bellows 'QIEW] YlG Sh_y QMgqX ?k[IKD QfR CoM[ wWevp?TY'
You swiftly dodge *Kethtaz*'s attempt to slash you.
You try to stab *Kethtaz*, but he parries successfully.

Griznak barely pierces *Ragyn*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
Razhak slashes a member of the Lancer cavalry's head into bloody fragments!
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Razhak's body.
Hammerhead lances a member of the Lancer cavalry's body hard.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin blasts Joness's left leg.
*Ragyn* crushes Joness's body hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 64.278 seconds.
*Kethtaz* sends Moloch sprawling with a powerful bash!
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.
Koresh narrates 'in 2n 2e'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Scratched > Hammerhead panics, and attempts to
flee!
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sarryn* leaves south.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south.
A Cleared Campsite
The campsite shows the signs of newly growing plants surrounding the edge
of an area that has recently been given a facelift. It is a good spot to
set camp, with all sides protected. The only way to enter or leave is to
head out down the path to the south.
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
*Sarryn* is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry, riding a
shadow stallion.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is sitting here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Walker* is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Joness, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Trill.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.
Trill leaves south.
Trill has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Scratched >
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Sarryn* tries to slash Griznak, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Scratched >
Hammerhead leaves south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Scratched >
Hammerhead tries to lance *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
Griznak leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Scratched >

Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Scratched >

Lord Kajin bellows 'EMr qmRNHYKq XoGtq @K_LF EEI YcQ qlZ dk`TaRg'
Lord Kajin bellows 'zxyjN UKU ^lDx [Tfuw EDoIA ]Ai wErz NirK_YSu'
Lord Kajin bellows 'pAo rd`h]oIb ySKyIm^brE VFEwR l@? fFq hv` RSMhHOP'
Lord Kajin bellows 'mFzVz gYC ZSFs nHsnt N`rL]VhYMa pIz eoEd BEH\AcqH'
Loomis stabs *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Scratched >

Loomis stabs *Ragyn*'s head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Sarryn* tries to slash Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
You try to stab *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.

A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Razhak's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
Lord Kajin blasts Joness's head hard.
*Ragyn* crushes Joness's left arm hard.
Moloch slashes *Kethtaz*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Hurt >
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!
Trill leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Hurt >
Loomis barely stabs *Ragyn*'s body.
You try to stab *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.

*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
Koresh narrates 'sansap'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Hurt >
Norggle narrates 'on sansa'
Razhak leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kethtaz: Hurt >
n
*Sarryn* avoids being bashed by Hammerhead who loses his balance
and falls!
Griznak tries to pierce *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

Razhak tries to slash *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

You dodge a bash from *Kethtaz* who loses his balance and falls!
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!
Joness gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

Joness quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

Griznak tries to pierce *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Trill stabs *Walker*'s left arm.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Moloch, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Loomis's left leg.
Loomis stabs *Ragyn*'s body.
*Sarryn* tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Joness's left leg.
Joness crushes *Ragyn*'s body.
*Ragyn* crushes Loomis's left leg hard.
Bashor narrates 'on sansa'
*Sarryn* leaves south.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south.

*Sarryn* tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
*Sansa* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Hammerhead.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Sarryn.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Ragyn.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Walker* is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Loomis.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Moloch.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Griznak.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s

*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Sansa* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Trill has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Loomis has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
Hammerhead leaves south.
Norggle has arrived from the south.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
h
[kill light]
They aren't here.

bac
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
*Sansa* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Razhak.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Kethtaz.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Walker* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Joness, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Griznak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Moloch.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Griznak.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Sansa* stops following *Walker*.
*Sansa* now follows *Ragyn*.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


*Sansa* slices Joness's left leg.
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Moloch gets a cup of thready brown tea from a belt pack.

=
+*
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!


Joness sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Griznak's right leg very hard.
Razhak tries to slash *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Griznak, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Razhak's left foot with his slash.
Moloch tries to slash *Kethtaz*, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Moloch's body.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Joness's left arm.
Joness crushes *Ragyn*'s body.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Hammerhead tries to lance *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.

=
Lord Kajin bellows 'gA@ xHArdQid wtEbhN]acB PRJgc uxA D@a zu^ HwMmFwN'
Lord Kajin bellows 'NUEf@ RMg gvKE VEH`w KFaNTgnUZx kIi TPwZ wyeJ]Iya'
Moloch quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

-

Razhak narrates 'sansa here'

-
Griznak leaves south.

=
+
*Walker* pierces Hammerhead's head hard.

*
*Walker* pierces Hammerhead's left hand.
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Griznak has arrived from the south.
*Sarryn* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Sansa* swiftly dodges Trill's attempt to stab her.
*Sansa* swiftly dodges Loomis's attempt to stab her.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!
Walker assumes an offensive striking posture.
Griznak pierces *Sansa*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Lord Kajin bellows 'z`\ _VSOHzmr dFUPdIK [PMKE NOK ?_B `TB EiZ\Ac]'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Zz@\r @sh Jiym GyH?` BcyQSyS BgE DzWA QVvfEw^g'
Griznak tries to pierce *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Loomis tries to stab *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
Trill tries to stab *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.
*Sarryn* slashes Razhak's left arm hard.
*Walker* pierces Hammerhead's right leg hard.
*Sansa* tickles Joness's head with her slice.
*Sansa* slices Griznak's body into bloody fragments!
*Sansa* tries to slice Loomis, but he parries successfully.
*Sansa* tries to slice Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Sansa* slices Hammerhead's body.
*Kethtaz* tries to slash Moloch, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Moloch, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin blasts Joness's right arm.
Joness crushes *Ragyn*'s left foot.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Sansa* <-- again? You really don't like me

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead sends *Sansa* sprawling with a powerful bash! <-- yasss

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
s

Hammerhead narrates 'sansa bashed'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Trill narrates 'bashed'
Loomis narrates 'bashed' <-- pertinent information!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

<-- spam blocking

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

ss
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Sansa.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Sansa.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Sansa.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Sarryn, riding a shadow stallion.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Sansa.
*Sansa* is here, fighting Joness, riding a warhorse.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Razhak.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Kethtaz.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Walker* is here, fighting Hammerhead, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Joness, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Griznak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Loomis.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Moloch.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Trill.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.
Trill panics, and attempts to flee!

dd
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > *Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[sheath ]
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [sheath ]
You are not wielding a weapon.

throw female
s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > *Sansa* panics, and attempts to flee!
[draw throwing]
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a gown of exquisite design.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick for you to be able to aim properly!
Trill leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Loomis narrates 'beat'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
Trill tries to stab *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Trill tries to stab *Kethtaz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >


*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sansa* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Sansa* leaves south riding a warhorse.
Razhak narrates 'we need everyone but the blockers'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You barely hit *Kethtaz*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trill: Hurt - Kethtaz: Hurt >

*Kethtaz* leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

*Kethtaz* has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Trill narrates '1u'
Moloch has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Trill barely stabs *Kethtaz*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Bashor narrates 'on'
Moloch tries to slash *Kethtaz*, but he parries successfully.

ss
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
draw
Trill stabs *Kethtaz*'s body.
*Sansa* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
[sheath ]
You sheath a throwing spike into a gown of exquisite design.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from
a camouflaged hood.

You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.
Loomis narrates 'sshe beat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
Hammerhead leaves south.
*Sansa* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >


*Kethtaz* leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
Loomis has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Griznak has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Moloch leaves down.

s

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

l
n
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A Path
The dark, twisted path is surrounded by a wall of gnarled, evil-looking trees
to both sides. As you cautiously walk down the path, your boots stick slightly
to the damp ground, prompting you to look down. Here, the path continues north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Sarryn.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Sarryn.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Trill.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Sarryn.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Sarryn.
Trill narrates '1u'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > *Sarryn* leaves down.
*Sarryn* has arrived from below.
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Kethtaz, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Sansa* is here, fighting Joness, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Walker* is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Joness, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Lord Kajin bellows 'tWg SDdqRhMr mquDzy Shffk Ubx Whk iIC cYloVMe'
Lord Kajin bellows 'HoGHk JUt mAc\ DAMyF Fmclu? iNd wMnX LwDLxpWS'
*Walker* pierces Joness's right leg.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!
Joness leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >


Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
You stab *Walker*'s right foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Razhak's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Razhak's head with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Razhak's right leg with his slash.
*Kethtaz* tickles Razhak's head with his slash.
Griznak narrates 'im beat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
*Sansa* slices Razhak's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >

Razhak leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
*Ragyn* crushes your body into bloody fragments!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
u
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

*Walker* pierces your left leg into bloody fragments!

s
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Norggle narrates 'on sarryn'
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Sarryn.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Sarryn, riding a shadow stallion.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Sarryn.
*Sarryn* is here, fighting Norggle.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Sarryn.
Joness narrates 'I'm out'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Sarryn* leaves north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Sarryn* has arrived from the north.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Sarryn* tries to slash Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
Norggle tries to blast *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
[kill light]
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.


sc
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Wounded >
HP:Wounded MP:Tiring
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 534 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Fourth.
You have played 32 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Hybrid the Trolloc (Level 51).
You are fighting Sarryn.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Wounded >
Hammerhead sends *Sarryn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Wounded >
s

Hammerhead narrates 'bashed'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

ss
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Wounded >
dd
Hammerhead lances *Sarryn*'s body very hard.
You stab *Sarryn*'s body.
Norggle blasts *Sarryn*'s body very hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
[sheath ]
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Battered >
throw
Loomis stabs *Sarryn*'s head hard.
[draw throwing]
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a gown of exquisite design.

dd
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Battered >
You throw a throwing spike at *Sarryn*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Battered >
throw

A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Battered >

*Sarryn* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Battered >
Hammerhead lances *Sarryn*'s left arm.
Norggle blasts *Sarryn*'s right leg hard.
Loomis stabs *Sarryn*'s left leg very hard.
[draw throwing]
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Beaten > You
throw a throwing spike at *Sarryn*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Beaten >

*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Beaten >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Beaten >


*Sarryn* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Beaten >

[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Joness has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Hurt - Sarryn: Beaten > Norggle tries to blast
*Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
*Sarryn* tries to slash Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
*Sarryn* leaves north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Sarryn* has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a camouflaged hood.

You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully. <--muahahaahahahah
Loomis stabs *Sarryn*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Beaten >
Norggle tries to blast *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Sarryn*'s left arm hard.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Critical >

Loomis tries to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
You try to stab *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Critical >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Critical > Hammerhead narrates 'bashed'
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Critical >
Razhak slashes *Sarryn*'s body extremely hard.
Norggle blasts *Sarryn*'s head very hard.
Loomis stabs *Sarryn*'s body hard.
You stab *Sarryn*'s body.
*Sarryn* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Hammerhead lances *Sarryn*'s body extremely hard.
*Sarryn* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sarryn*'s death cry.
Bashor has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
na rip sarryn
Norggle narrates 'rip sraryn'
You get a throwing spike from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a throwing spike from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of
Sarryn.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a belt pack from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a razor-sharp longsword from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a pair of braided silver lightning bolts from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a pair of braided silver lightning bolts from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Sarryn.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Sarryn.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The corpse of Sarryn seems to be empty.
Loomis narrates 'rip sarryn'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hammerhead leaves north.
Joness leaves north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You narrate 'rip sarryn'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Joness narrates 'I'm beat'

save
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Saving Hybrid.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Lord Kajin bellows 'tSY _a\yqHMQ hnHhKVTBG] pACGT wEp fVi ?pF YJDGSJY'
Lord Kajin bellows 'YHMX` OWT aiEL kzfDC IITAqGlNoi caP ]?Qk XrsiKZWI'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Tic length updated to: 64.727 seconds.
Griznak narrates 'ince'
Koresh narrates 'on iridian'
Trill leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Sarryn.
Loomis narrates 'boom'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
sheath;wield spike
sheath;wield spike
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You wield a throwing spike.

sheath;wield spike
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Griznak narrates 'im beat 3 s'
You sheath a throwing spike into a gown of exquisite design.

sheath;wield spike
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You wield a throwing spike.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You sheath a throwing spike into a set of cloth sleeves.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
whe
Lord Kajin bellows 'uMt TErlm`Iw bjZsyM NIS`J s]X kMO FZn th_MnNr'
Lord Kajin bellows 'y^TRS xJQ PRg` hvAxO ?DWVU_ LgO AQfL \\cigx^r'
Hammerhead narrates 'all n'
You don't seem to have a spike.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You are not wielding a weapon.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You don't seem to have a spike.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Joness - A Path
Hammerhead - A Path
Loomis - A Cleared Campsite
Moloch - A Cleared Campsite
Razhak - A Cleared Campsite
Trill - A Path
Bashor - A Path
Hybrid - A Path
Griznak - Branch in Dark Path
Norggle - A Path
Koresh - The Dusty Road
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

draw
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead leaves north.
Griznak narrates 'gblocking'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a camouflaged hood.


You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
7
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Iridian* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Norggle barely blasts *Iridian*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bashor pounds *Iridian*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Griznak narrates 'on iridian'

s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >


*Iridian* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Norggle narrates 'on iridin'
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Iridian* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Norggle tickles *Iridian*'s left leg with his blast.
Bashor barely pounds *Iridian*'s left leg.
[kill light]
You stab *Iridian*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Hurt > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Hurt > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Hurt >
You stab *Iridian*'s right arm.
Bashor pounds *Iridian*'s body.
*Iridian* blasts Norggle's left leg hard.
Norggle blasts *Iridian*'s right arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Hurt >

You stab *Iridian*'s body.
*Iridian* panics, and attempts to flee!
Griznak narrates 'he n'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Hurt >
na open pittrap

*Iridian* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Loomis narrates 'sansa beat'


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak has arrived from the north, riding a shadow
stallion.
Joness has arrived from the north.
You narrate 'open pittrap'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Joness leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
A sergeant bellows '[yz\A gSt Vxjx LuIPP SkXgid g`m bMYT huKhOEL['
*Iridian* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Norggle tickles *Iridian*'s right hand with his blast.
Razhak barely slashes *Iridian*'s head.
[kill light]
You barely stab *Iridian*'s body.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
Hammerhead narrates 'bash sansa'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
You stab *Iridian*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >

[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >


You barely stab *Iridian*'s right leg.
Razhak slashes *Iridian*'s right hand hard.
Norggle tickles *Iridian*'s body with his blast.
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
Bashor leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
Norggle blasts *Iridian*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >

[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
You stab *Iridian*'s body.
Razhak slashes *Iridian*'s body hard.
Norggle barely blasts *Iridian*'s body.
Hammerhead narrates 'another channie 2s'
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
ss

Joness narrates 'wher we'

dd
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
[sheath ]
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.
Trill stabs *Iridian*'s body.

throw
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded > Hammerhead narrates
'?'
[draw throwing]
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a gown of exquisite design.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
*Iridian* panics, and attempts to flee!

draw
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
A sergeant bellows 'pMIq@ oUU d_pM OaeDo CPDnzJ udf VIJK stRAjKqx'
The fighting is too thick for you to be able to aim properly!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded > You are already
wielding a weapon!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
Trill tickles *Iridian*'s body with his stab.
Norggle tickles *Iridian*'s left leg with his blast.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded >
Hammerhead leaves north.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Wounded > Trill barely stabs
*Iridian*'s body.
You barely hit *Iridian*'s left arm.
*Iridian* barely blasts Norggle's body.
Norggle blasts *Iridian*'s left leg.
*Iridian* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Iridian* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Moloch has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'on 2s'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Moloch leaves north.

g spike
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Loomis leaves north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.
ss
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You don't see a spike here.

draw

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [sheath ]
You sheath a throwing spike into a gown of exquisite design.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
from a camouflaged hood.

You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Iridian* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Norggle barely blasts *Iridian*'s right leg.
*Iridian* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Norggle barely blasts *Iridian*'s body.
Moloch has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Razhak narrates 'on 1s bahsed'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Norggle tickles *Iridian*'s left leg with his blast.
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
You tickle *Iridian*'s body with your stab.
Moloch barely slashes *Iridian*'s body.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Battered >
Hammerhead leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Wounded - Iridian: Battered > *Iridian* leaves
south riding a gray palfrey.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Griznak has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Moloch has arrived from the north.
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2s

Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?

w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.

w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

A sergeant bellows 'MPwDY rpc kH]B CYUO^ yURBMU XHn ZbXe pfnmkM\a'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Moloch has arrived from the south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Moloch leaves north.
Hammerhead leaves north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Entrance to Clearing
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bashor leaves north.
Before the Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door west: fence
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Tower Entrance
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: trapdoor
South: Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Norggle narrates 'iridin bat'

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Before the Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door west: fence
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Norggle narrates 's flee'

whe
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hybrid - Before the Tower
Griznak - Branch in Dark Path
Hammerhead - Branch in Dark Path
Trill - Branch in Dark Path
Moloch - Branch in Dark Path
Razhak - Branch in Dark Path
Bashor - Branch in Dark Path
Loomis - A Field
Koresh - The Dusty Road
Joness - Path Junction
Norggle - A Path
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e
e
Entrance to Dark Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

7
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Moloch leaves north.
Hammerhead leaves north.
Griznak leaves north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead narrates 'we finish rest?'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
Razhak narrates 'meet pittrap'
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Koresh narrates 'still blocking am i'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
sca
It seems to have already been scalped.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead narrates 'lets finish rest'
Norggle narrates 'keep block'
Trill gives the severed head of Sarryn the Human slain in Shienar to Razhak.

7
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead narrates 'i roll bash on sansa'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
i
You are carrying:
a crystal lightstick
an oilstone
[] a gold ring
a rimmed round helmet
[] a pair of braided silver lightning bolts
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
a gown of exquisite design
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[] a jeweled wristcuff
a silver etched shield
a razor-sharp longsword (scratched)
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a belt pack
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
a bunch of fireworks
a flask stained with human blood
a large number of copper pennies (27)
a large number of gold crowns (37)

Tic in 7 seconds!
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Razhak narrates 'we reset blocks'
Loomis narrates 'sana beat'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Norggle can't seem to regain control of himself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Norggle nods in agreement.

l in i.pack
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bashor has arrived from the south.
pack (carried) :
the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands
the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands
a large number of copper pennies (31)
a wealth of gold crowns (96)
Joness says 'batt full'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
g thready pack
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 65.004 seconds.
The dismembered corpse of a sergeant has decayed into a pile of dust.
You get a cup of thready brown tea from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
quaff thready
You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead says 'i roll bash on sansa'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Norggle says 'im wound full'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Loomis assumes a defensive striking posture.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
g head pack
g head pack
There doesn't seem to be a head in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > There doesn't seem to be a head in an embroidered, cotton
shoulder bag.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Moloch leaves north.
Hammerhead leaves north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
g head i.pack
g head i.pack

Koresh narrates 'have 2n 2e boss where u need me'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You get the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands from a belt
pack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You get the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the
Blasted Lands from a belt pack.

hide head
hide head
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You hide the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands.

l
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You hide the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the
Blasted Lands.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A Path
The dark, twisted path is surrounded by a wall of gnarled, evil-looking trees
to both sides. As you cautiously walk down the path, your boots stick slightly
to the damp ground, prompting you to look down. Here, the path continues north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
7
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'koresh cmere block 1s pittrap'
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Trill says 'sarryn load anything decent?'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n;h;ba sansa
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
*Sansa* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...


-=
+
Lord Kajin bellows '_Ve lY^iQgux IEUyDq ?ogo` yvv Tpp dkH @FnfXIT'
Lord Kajin bellows 'nkcRe NRd fu]v M@pvG \wlxaU fHu JdCd QrTuJsHU'
Lord Kajin tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Ragyn* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kethtaz* slashes your left leg very hard. <--- stare
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Lord Kajin: Scratched >
f

*Kethtaz* slashes your right leg very hard.
You try to stab Lord Kajin, but he parries successfully.

Lord Kajin blasts your body extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Lord Kajin: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

Moloch has arrived from the south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Joness has arrived from the south.
*Walker* pierces Joness's body hard.
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.

s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Lord Kajin bellows 'Dei Tshf]GFZ CsI?p[ Lk]Qj YzX tg\ a@\ ^fBlWcW'
Lord Kajin bellows '?HgoX JmY iCoo UzKKP vgQYfV FQu hmsA GkBo`[sR'
Lord Kajin bellows 'AHo svUhqvhT FSU?]`F\RV Fc?RR nCB bSy c?i ^UVLQCa'
Lord Kajin bellows '^cExm F\b UsOM GNsJv nwzvH@Gtzs qsG kVli T^hiyBYM'
Lord Kajin bellows 'mC? ycEnG?IT KjZPcm Aj\sa SHT Oyf P_l v[mtCkg'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Fo`cC tCj Y`Xl uqKxL tunDa] rdk BxYL Y`trHxlD'
A sergeant bellows 'c_OTH upY aPK^] `zApKJb@'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
*Sansa* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Walker.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Ragyn.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Sansa, riding a shadow stallion.
*Walker* is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Griznak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Hammerhead, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walker* sends Joness sprawling with a powerful bash!
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak tries to slash *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
Hammerhead tries to lance a member of the Lancer cavalry, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin blasts Hammerhead's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries
successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Hammerhead's right leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Hammerhead's left leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Hammerhead's left leg with his slash.
Trill tickles *Ragyn*'s left arm with his stab.
*Kethtaz* tries to slash Griznak, but he deflects the blow.
Griznak barely pierces *Kethtaz*'s body.
Loomis barely stabs *Ragyn*'s body.
*Walker* pierces Joness's body.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kethtaz* sends Griznak sprawling with a powerful bash!
[kill light]
You stab *Walker*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joness: Battered - Walker: Scratched >
Moloch sends *Kethtaz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

ss
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joness: Battered - Walker: Scratched >
You try to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

Loomis stabs *Ragyn*'s left leg.
*Walker* pierces Joness's body.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ragyn* sends Loomis sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ragyn* sends Trill sprawling with a powerful bash!
Joness leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
[sheath ]
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.

dd
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
[draw throwing]
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a gown of exquisite design.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!

throw sansa
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
You throw a throwing spike at *Sansa*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
Walker assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
Razhak slashes *Sansa*'s body into bloody fragments!
Lord Kajin tickles Hammerhead's body with his blast.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries
successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Hammerhead's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Hammerhead's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Hammerhead's body.
Moloch barely slashes *Kethtaz*'s body.
*Ragyn* crushes Loomis's body hard.
*Ragyn* tries to crush Trill, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
Hammerhead leaves south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
Hammerhead tries to lance *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
*Sansa* grunts in pain as she is struck by a throwing spike.
*Walker* pierces your right hand extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Walker: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee! <-- she's going to run


Lord Kajin bellows 'Gjw YMPyXqd? LVLkNyuBdk MVm[o ^oH fKQ NGc \QZuGCn'
Lord Kajin bellows 'HFRQe k^` AHY^ u?lbm APSvjaGcFj [aO mbOE tmiORkYl'
Lord Kajin blasts Trill's body very hard.


Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!


*Sansa* panics, and attempts to flee!
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Sansa* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Sansa* leaves south riding a warhorse.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Griznak has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.


s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.


s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut
stallion.
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
Hammerhead tries to lance *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill light]
You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a camouflaged hood.


You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.
You stab *Kethtaz*'s right foot hard.
Trill has arrived from the north.
Trill tries to stab *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded - Kethtaz: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!
Joness crushes *Kethtaz*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded - Kethtaz: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded - Kethtaz: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded - Kethtaz: Wounded > Norggle narrates
'on san'
*Sansa* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Razhak has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Sansa* swiftly dodges Griznak's attempt to pierce her.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded - Kethtaz: Wounded > *Kethtaz* panics,
and attempts to flee!
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded - Kethtaz: Wounded >
*Sansa* tries to slice Griznak, but he deflects the blow.
Griznak tries to pierce *Sansa*, but she deflects the blow.
Joness tries to crush *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill stabs *Kethtaz*'s right leg.
You stab *Kethtaz*'s body.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Hammerhead: Wounded - Kethtaz: Wounded > *Kethtaz* leaves
north riding a chestnut stallion.
A Spiked Pit
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door up: pittrap
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [3]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
u
s
[kill light]
They aren't here.



o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
*Sansa* is here, fighting Griznak, riding a warhorse.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Sansa.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Sansa.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Sansa.

s

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Trill narrates '1u'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hammerhead narrates 'bashed'
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

The way down closes quietly.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Koresh narrates 'am there'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
d
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Trill narrates 'rinside'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Walker* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Griznak tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
[kill light]
You try to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Scratched >

Razhak opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Scratched > The way down
closes quietly.
*Walker* opens a way down.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
The way down closes quietly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Scratched >
Razhak slashes *Walker*'s head very hard.
*Walker* opens a way down.

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Scratched >
Lord Kajin has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the north.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the north.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the north.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the north.
The way down closes quietly.
Joness crushes *Walker*'s left leg hard.

d
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Hurt >
*Walker* opens a way down.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Hurt > *Ragyn* has arrived
from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
The way down closes quietly.
*Walker* opens a way down.
A Path
You breathe a sigh of relief as you glimpse a clearing to the north, at the
end of the path. The trees around you seem to close in on you, and you wonder
why these trees seem so different, so evil, compared to the trees around the
main road.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Walker* is here, fighting Griznak, riding a chestnut stallion.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Walker.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Walker.
The way down closes quietly.

d
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Hurt > *Walker* opens a way
down.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
The way down closes quietly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Hurt > *Walker* opens a way
down.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
The way down closes quietly.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Hurt > *Walker* opens a way
down.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
The way down closes quietly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Hurt >
Joness crushes *Walker*'s left arm.
You try to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

*Walker* pierces Griznak's body into bloody fragments!
Griznak tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kethtaz* leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
*Walker* opens a way down.
The way down closes quietly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Griznak: Battered - Walker: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Walker* pierces Griznak's left arm extremely hard.

s
d

*Ragyn* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
Trill narrates 'rip'

Hammerhead narrates 'sansa rip'
Griznak panics, and attempts to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Norggle, riding a chestnut stallion.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Loomis narrates 'rip'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!
d
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

n
d
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bashor has arrived from the south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak narrates 'on 1u'
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Griznak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Walker* is sitting here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Walker.
Trill tries to stab *Kethtaz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Spiked Pit
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door up: pittrap
The corpse of Sansa is lying here.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here. [3]
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead leaves up.


o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Griznak has arrived from above.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Lord Kajin bellows 'jic Evo\hE]A XUjn@e KRJf^ v]b N^n WSv
FAVMxBb'
Lord Kajin bellows 'vmDnE FfD ?L`_ p\RyY UWuerX JQa x\yy flklWqkB'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
u
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Walker.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Ragyn.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Walker* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Trill leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Loomis leaves down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Razhak slashes *Ragyn*'s right arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Moloch who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Moloch's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Moloch's left leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Moloch, but he parries successfully.
Razhak slashes *Ragyn*'s body.
*Walker* pierces Joness's body.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kethtaz* slashes Hammerhead's body.
Lord Kajin blasts Moloch's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Hammerhead's body with his slash.
The sun rises.

Tic length updated to: 64.477 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Starting tic timer.
*Kethtaz* closes the way down.
*Walker* opens a way down.
[kill light]
You barely stab *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >

Hammerhead sends *Kethtaz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >

*Walker* closes the way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
*Ragyn* sends Moloch sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
Hammerhead narrates 'bashed 1up'
*Walker* opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >

You barely stab *Ragyn*'s right leg.
*Walker* pierces Joness's body.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
7

You tickle *Ragyn*'s left hand with your stab.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Moloch's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Moloch's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Moloch's left leg.
*Walker* barely pierces Joness's body.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!
Hammerhead lances *Kethtaz*'s body hard.
Lord Kajin blasts Moloch's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries
successfully.
*Walker* closes the way down.
l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
Razhak sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded > Hammerhead opens a way
down.
A Path
You breathe a sigh of relief as you glimpse a clearing to the north, at the
end of the path. The trees around you seem to close in on you, and you wonder
why these trees seem so different, so evil, compared to the trees around the
main road.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Ragyn, riding a shadow stallion.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Walker.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is sitting here.
*Kethtaz* is sitting here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Moloch.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Moloch.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Moloch.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Walker* is here, fighting Joness, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
*Walker* closes the way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
Hammerhead opens a way down.
Joness leaves down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
Razhak narrates 'hit up'
*Walker* closes the way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
Moloch panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
*Walker* barely pierces Razhak's body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >

*Walker* pierces Razhak's right foot.
You stab *Ragyn*'s left hand.
Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!
Moloch leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >

Loomis narrates 'they 1u with mobs'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Wounded >
*Walker* pierces Razhak's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
You stab *Ragyn*'s body.
Razhak slashes *Ragyn*'s right arm very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >

Hammerhead leaves north.

na ragyn bashed hit
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
*Kethtaz* slashes Razhak's right arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
*Walker* opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered > You narrate 'ragyn
bashed hit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >

*Kethtaz* closes the way down.
Razhak opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
Loomis tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
*Kethtaz* intercepts Hammerhead's attack on his mount.
Hammerhead lances *Kethtaz*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
Hammerhead lances *Kethtaz*'s left arm very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Loomis tries to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
*Kethtaz* slashes Razhak's body.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Razhak's right foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Razhak's right hand with his slash.
*Walker* pierces Razhak's right leg.
You stab *Ragyn*'s right arm hard.
Razhak slashes *Ragyn*'s right hand.
Loomis tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* pierces Razhak's right arm hard.
You barely stab *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >

*Walker* closes the way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
na open pittrap

Lord Kajin bellows 'M_y uxptiuH] Nud\p[GVR@ kGK_E PPz MVL eT? [ItACA_'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Jw]hQ IvC ytB_ KfLbv RMqvZWDuiK Sw^ cFZy glGbhyTc'
Trill tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
Moloch has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
Moloch slashes *Kethtaz*'s body.

7
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered > Razhak panics, and
attempts to flee!
You narrate 'open pittrap'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Loomis narrates 'hit u'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Trill narrates 'r1u'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >

*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Kethtaz* tries to slash Moloch, but he parries successfully.
Moloch slashes *Kethtaz*'s body hard.
Trill tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis stabs *Walker*'s left leg hard.
You stab *Ragyn*'s body.
*Walker* opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Hammerhead sends *Kethtaz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'lyR VXlmhGlQ SqRFWR fQYzp TbD jq? \FU Mxh\VYF'
Lord Kajin bellows '@dATB qlQ kG\X bZedb Tz[V@R JcP bFj_ GkHADDsj'
*Walker* swiftly dodges Loomis's attempt to stab him.
*Walker* closes the way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Razhak avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!
Suddenly, a way down appears to open.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Hammerhead narrates 'bashed again'
*Walker* closes the way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >

Suddenly, a way down appears to open.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >

*Walker* closes the way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Hammerhead opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >

Razhak slashes *Ragyn*'s body.
Lord Kajin blasts Trill's right hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries
successfully.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
Moloch slashes *Kethtaz*'s body very hard.
Trill tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Loomis, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he parries
successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Loomis's right arm.
Hammerhead lances *Kethtaz*'s body hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
You tickle *Ragyn*'s left leg with your stab.
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walker* closes the way down.
Suddenly, a way down appears to open.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Ragyn: Battered >

Razhak leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Hammerhead narrates 'mine batt'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Trill stabs *Walker*'s body.
Loomis tries to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
You barely stab *Ragyn*'s right leg.
*Walker* closes the way down.
Joness opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
Razhak slashes *Ragyn*'s head hard.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
*Walker* closes the way down.
Loomis opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Battered >
*Walker* closes the way down.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Loomis opens a way down.


*Walker* closes the way down.
Loomis opens a way down.


Lord Kajin blasts Trill's head hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Hammerhead, but he deflects the blow.
Moloch slashes *Kethtaz*'s body hard.
Trill stabs *Walker*'s right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Loomis's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Hammerhead's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Loomis, but he parries successfully.
Hammerhead lances *Kethtaz*'s body very hard.
Loomis stabs *Walker*'s left arm hard.
*Walker* closes the way down.
Loomis opens a way down.

You flee head over heels.
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Trill narrates 'ron 1u'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Walker.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Hammerhead, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Loomis.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Hammerhead.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Loomis.
k horse
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Walker* is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Walker* closes the way down.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Griznak leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Lord Kajin bellows 'BrQ liTrbYos oEHjoA ]ZLEK RK[ QgX tTj oC@`fMO'
Lord Kajin bellows '\bSfD RVJ EZIt [WClS C[ZaJo i_j qm@O oUr?@wSP'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak narrates 'ragyn basthed beaten'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
The dark, twisted path is surrounded by a wall of gnarled, evil-looking trees
to both sides. As you cautiously walk down the path, your boots stick slightly
to the damp ground, prompting you to look down. Here, the path continues north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Walker.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Kethtaz.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Ragyn.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Ragyn, riding a shadow stallion.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Walker.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Joness.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Loomis.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Loomis.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Walker* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead avoids being bashed by *Kethtaz* who loses his balance and falls!

k ragyn
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Walker* pierces Loomis's right foot.
Loomis tries to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You barely stab *Kethtaz*'s left leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Battered >
You stab *Kethtaz*'s body hard.
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Walker* pierces Loomis's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Razhak's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Joness's body.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!
Moloch slashes *Kethtaz*'s left arm.
Joness barely crushes *Ragyn*'s body.
*Ragyn* crushes Joness's head.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Loomis's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Loomis's right arm.
Loomis stabs *Walker*'s right hand hard.
Griznak narrates 'with absor 2s'
*Kethtaz* avoids being bashed by Moloch who loses his balance and falls!
Loomis opens a way down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
Walker assumes a defensive striking posture.
Trill tries to stab *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
Lord Kajin bellows 't^l NpePSOzJ taiZX[C^bQ aFne@ AW` _kQ v]` c?roPiz'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Xf?_` Qxd Ms\s KcYKt r?I[zJawnn b?w xYZx qsFf\T^y'
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
Razhak sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
*Walker* leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >

Joness leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
Hammerhead narrates 'walker bashed'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
*Kethtaz* closes the way down.
*Walker* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Ragyn* crushes Razhak's body hard.
Loomis stabs a member of the Lancer cavalry's right leg extremely hard.
Moloch tries to slash *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill stabs *Kethtaz*'s left leg.
Lord Kajin blasts Hammerhead's body.
You stab *Kethtaz*'s body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Razhak's body.
Razhak slashes *Ragyn*'s left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Loomis's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Loomis's body.
*Walker* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.
Loomis tries to stab a member of the Lancer cavalry, but he parries successfully.
Trill stabs *Kethtaz*'s left leg.
*Ragyn* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Ragyn* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Hammerhead panics, and attempts to flee!
Loomis panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Battered - Kethtaz: Beaten >
*Kethtaz* leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Loomis leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Walker assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Ragyn* tries to crush Moloch, but he deflects the blow.
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
Razhak narrates 'ragyn crit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Kethtaz* slashes Razhak's left hand.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead leaves south.
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Trill narrates 'keth crit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

s
s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a warhorse. <-- he came back!
*Walker* is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Ragyn.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Trill.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Moloch.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
Loomis tries to stab *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Lord Kajin bellows 'tRt uLi^J^AX ZVRtLtvSsq MlL?U Z@bac eyB
yjx BXTMwNf'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Yzh\U EEd JnyP CJY`c g]PwAYzIJf xIJ p[AV xW\vu_is'
*Kethtaz* intercepts Hammerhead's attack on his mount.
Hammerhead lances *Kethtaz*'s body.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n

A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Norggle, riding a chestnut stallion.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Kethtaz.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead narrates 'mine beat bashed'
[kill light]
You try to stab *Kethtaz*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Hurt - Kethtaz: Beaten >

You stab *Kethtaz*'s body hard.
*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!
Norggle tries to blast *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Hurt - Kethtaz: Critical >


Lord Kajin bellows 'TBc ctdhqGdL iRxm[y Xl]FY ^_T Aga `l^ voFV`cw'
Lord Kajin bellows '`nptN dK@ VsVL fkyJ\ vYdpju G?] rdIf ujQj[aSh'
Trill says 'open'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Hurt - Kethtaz: Critical >
Trill says 'open'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Hurt - Kethtaz: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Trill says 'open'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Hurt - Kethtaz: Critical >
*Kethtaz* leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
Norggle tries to blast *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill stabs *Kethtaz*'s left hand.
*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You try to stab *Kethtaz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Hurt - Kethtaz: Critical >

You stab *Kethtaz*'s body.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Hurt - Kethtaz: Critical >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Norggle: Hurt - Kethtaz: Critical >
You stab *Kethtaz*'s body.
*Kethtaz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kethtaz* leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

Joness has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
Joness panics, and attempts to flee!
Joness leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak has arrived from the north, riding a shadow
stallion.
Moloch has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Moloch leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

s

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Moloch leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak narrates 'wtf we all'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Lord Kajin bellows 'NZS LRT_^cXG gDp[lGZNJH Z@Nmf atq EQy
X]B kjbNR@V'
Lord Kajin bellows 'h^?tH eN^ fPBC LMHXI dWW]SvN?yW k`` tMDl zEVEduN_'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bashor narrates 'ket w'
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak narrates 'cmere'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Razhak narrates '1s pittrap'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
n
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hammerhead narrates 'beat ragyn'
Entrance to Clearing
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
Tic in 7 seconds!
e

Razhak narrates 'ragyn crit'

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Before the Tower
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Before the Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door west: fence

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Entrance to Dark Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
n
n
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Walker* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Walker: Wounded >
You try to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ragyn* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
Joness narrates 'I'm out crit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Walker: Wounded >
Hammerhead narrates 'i beat'

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Walker: Wounded >
u
You panic and attempt to flee!


Razhak narrates 'cmere'


Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north.
*Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The day has begun.


Tic length updated to: 62.947 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Starting tic timer.

Starting tic timer.
Hammerhead narrates 'both them beat'

You flee head over heels.
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'come block'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s

Lord Kajin bellows 'BPL Te@RBFEc AQmZZG SIq`Y mCJ C]w TrQ P?^ee_p'
Lord Kajin bellows 'CZsgq VWj kWqs @wfDs mbcZVy Qge zIfL DbgpN^C^'
Lord Kajin tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Moloch narrates 'am quite critical'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Lord Kajin: Scratched > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Lord Kajin: Scratched >
You stab Lord Kajin's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Lord Kajin blasts your left arm into bloody fragments!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Lord Kajin: Scratched > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Lord Kajin: Scratched >
Razhak narrates 'so others can hit'
You panic and attempt to flee!
Loomis narrates 'hit pit'

s
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is here, fighting Walker.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Spiked Pit
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door up: pittrap
The corpse of Sansa is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Loomis narrates 'hit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
na 1up pittrap
*Ragyn* has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.
[kill light]
You barely stab *Ragyn*'s right leg.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Critical >
You narrate '1up pittrap'

tt
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Critical >
s
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
[taste meat]
You don't seem to have any.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Critical >
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Critical > *Ragyn* leaves up riding a warhorse.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Loomis narrates 'hit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

na spam
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

s

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
u

s

You narrate 'spam'
Joness narrates 'coming'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You narrate 'spam'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

na ragync rit
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

Loomis narrates 'ffs'

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You narrate 'ragync rit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You narrate 'ragync rit'
Loomis narrates 'we had him'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Razhak narrates 'spam 1s pittrap'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'ragync rit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ragyn* has arrived from the north.
Norggle barely blasts *Ragyn*'s left arm.
Griznak pierces *Ragyn*'s body.
A Path
The dark, twisted path is surrounded by a wall of gnarled, evil-looking trees
to both sides. As you cautiously walk down the path, your boots stick slightly
to the damp ground, prompting you to look down. Here, the path continues north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Norggle.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Ragyn.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Norggle.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Ragyn.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Norggle.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Ragyn.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Ragyn.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Griznak barely pierces *Ragyn*'s head.
*Ragyn* crushes Norggle's right arm.
Norggle blasts *Ragyn*'s left leg.
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You stab *Ragyn*'s right leg.
Trill stabs *Ragyn*'s left arm.
*Ragyn* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Critical >
Hammerhead has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Critical >
Hammerhead lances *Ragyn*'s body hard.
*Ragyn* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ragyn*'s death cry.
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
*Walker* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a chestnut stallion.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Walker.
Bashor and Trackor is here, fighting Walker.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
You try to stab *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Beaten - Walker: Wounded >

You stab *Walker*'s left arm.
Griznak narrates 'on ragyn'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Moloch: Beaten - Walker: Wounded >
*Walker* leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Bashor narrates 'on s'

na rip
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Hammerhead narrates 'rip'
Norggle narrates 'ragan rip' <--- wtf you doing

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak narrates 'roip'
Griznak narrates 'rip'
You narrate 'rip'
Loomis narrates 'rip'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead narrates '2s'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
l

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hammerhead leaves north.
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Trill the Havoc is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
g iron purse

Joness narrates 'blocking 2n 2e'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Xorzir narrates 'im omw gap'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You get a package of iron rations from an embroidered,
cotton shoulder bag.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead narrates 'walker all n'

eat iron
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You eat the rations.

You are full.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Ragyn is lying here.
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
l in corpse

corpse (here) :
Nothing.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Trill narrates 'pit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.
7
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bashor has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door down: pittrap
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a pair of heavy metal gauntlets is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces is hidden here.
You notice a full metal helmet and visor is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is here, fighting Walker.
*Walker* is sitting here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Walker.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Razhak slashes *Walker*'s head very hard.
Trill stabs *Walker*'s left leg.
Griznak pierces *Walker*'s left foot.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hammerhead narrates 'bashed'
Razhak looks at *Walker*.
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bashor has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >


Trill narrates 'bashed pit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

s
Razhak slashes *Walker*'s body extremely hard.
Hammerhead lances *Walker*'s right arm hard.
Trill stabs *Walker*'s body.
Griznak pierces *Walker*'s body.
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Ragyn is lying here.
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s

Bashor has arrived from the north.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

Joness leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bashor has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A sergeant bellows 'SSadY gTr NFZ^ PmBSZ fiBFnb ju[ [Cea @ynZZLGp'
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bashor leaves north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Walker* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Walker* leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Hammerhead has arrived from the north.
Griznak has arrived from the north.
Joness has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

s
w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.
w
w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
Moloch leaves south.
Hammerhead leaves south.
Joness leaves south.
Bashor has arrived from the north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Norggle has arrived from the north.
Bashor leaves south.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Moloch narrates 's'

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Trill narrates 'all s w'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

Koresh has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Bashor and Trackor is here, fighting Walker.
*Walker* is here, fighting Trill, riding a chestnut stallion.
Trill the Havoc is here, fighting Walker.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Trill tries to stab *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Alas, you cannot go that way... <-- byyeee

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

s
Tic in 7 seconds!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Norggle narrates 'walker cirt'
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
West: The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Hammerhead narrates 'he crit'
Opening in the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Trill narrates '2w'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Heavy Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A green woodpecker is high up a tree, tapping away.
An owl is here, looking for mice.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Trail in the Forest <-- I had no clue what I was doing here. Massive overspam
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Heavy Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door south: woods

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Norggle narrates 'out s'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The woods seems to be closed.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The woods seems to be closed.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.


e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Entrance to the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

e
e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
East: The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
Trill narrates 'bashd'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
West: The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
South: Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Moloch has arrived from the south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Joness has arrived from the south.
[kill light]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Moloch leaves west.
Joness leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
West: Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
w

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 66.659 seconds.
Bashor narrates 'rip walker'
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Razhak narrates 'nice nice nice'
You narrate ':)'
Loomis narrates 'firetruck yeah'

who
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Norggle narrates 'nice'
You narrate ':)'
Joness narrates 'nice!'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Moloch narrates 'gj gj '

Bayorl narrates 'you guys are tearing it up :)'
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Trill the Havoc is standing here.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Razhak narrates 'we split loots'

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Koresh narrates 'they all dead now'

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
n
e
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Xorzir narrates 'nice'

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
sca
Bashor narrates 'and scalped/looted'
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
Bashor and Trackor is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
It seems to have already been scalped.

l in corpse
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Bashor pounds a chestnut stallion's right arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
A chestnut stallion tries to hit Bashor, but he parries successfully.
Bashor pounds a chestnut stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
fil flask corpse
You drain some blood from the corpse of Walker into a flask stained with human blood.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
e
n
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A dark axe is here, its grim blade honed for killing.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Griznak the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Hammerhead the Defiler is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
The corpse of Ragyn is lying here.
The corpse of Sarryn is lying here.
You notice the severed head of Moloch the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice the severed head of Koresh the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
You notice a crystal lightstick is hidden here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Xorzir narrates 'lol i just got here lol'
Norggle bellows 'HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
fil flask corpse

Bayorl narrates 'how many kill?'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
There is no room for more.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Razhak narrates 'we grab all loot'

sca
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
It seems to have already been scalped.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
sca .corpse
It seems to have already been scalped.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Griznak narrates '6?'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Joness narrates 'lol Xorzir'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Hammerhead narrates 'make sure to loot and scalp all'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Hammerhead narrates 'i didnt scalp em'
Razhak narrates 'make sure we scalp everyone'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Koresh narrates 'grabbing these abs'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
na ragyn sarryn walker sansa
Moloch has arrived from the south.
Hammerhead has arrived from the south.
Joness has arrived from the south.
You narrate 'ragyn sarryn walker sansa '

Post Reply