Kills through luck or persistance.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Kills through luck or persistance.

Post by Hybrid » Fri May 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Isabel ran and noone else chased past blight.

Before a Slope
[ obvious exits: S D ]
Zone: North of Lockshear
A huge grizzly bear is here standing on its haunches.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > In the Brush
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: North of Lockshear

tr
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Path in Front of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: North of Lockshear
Door south: northgate
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Tic in 7 seconds!
-
=+
*
*+
=-
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Human leaving south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
2
[kill light]
They aren't here.

2
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
2
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
na come 1n ls ngate?
2
2
You narrate 'come 1n ls ngate?'

2
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 64.048 seconds.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

na her horse here
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
2
2
You narrate 'her horse here'

2
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
2
[kill light]
They aren't here.

2
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.
The northgate is opened from the other side.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.
*Isabel* has arrived from the south.

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You stab *Isabel*'s left leg.

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
2
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > *Isabel* tries to pound you, but you
deflect the blow.
You barely stab *Isabel*'s right foot.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

cl gate
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
Ok.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

na on
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
2

Moloch narrates 'care maddin got ratted'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > You narrate 'on'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

cl gate
2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >

You barely stab *Isabel*'s left arm.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > It's already closed!

2
2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > *Isabel* tries to pound you, but you
deflect the blow.
You barely stab *Isabel*'s right leg.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Enigma narrates 'dougan is gap also'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

e
2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

e
2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Isabel* leaves east.

e
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In the Brush
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: North of Lockshear
*Isabel* is standing here.

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
You stab *Isabel*'s right arm.

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > *Isabel* tries to pound you, but you
parry successfully.
You stab *Isabel*'s body.
You tickle *Isabel*'s right hand with your stab.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

w
2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

w
2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

w
2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > You stab *Isabel*'s right leg.
*Isabel* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

w
2
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > You stab *Isabel*'s left arm very
hard.
*Isabel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isabel*'s death cry.

-----------------

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

7
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
d;h;bac

A shadow stallion lays its ears flat against its neck.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...


-
*Ominas* stops riding a warhorse.

=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Ominas* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his
back!
*Ominas* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ominas*'s death cry.

Tic in 7 seconds!
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Mikhan has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.
Stomp has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

----------------

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Hurt - a bloodstock stallion: Wounded >

*Pablo* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Hurt - a bloodstock stallion: Wounded >
*Pablo* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Hurt - a bloodstock stallion: Wounded >
e
e
f
e
You stab a bloodstock stallion's body very hard.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Mikhan, but he dodges the attack.
Mikhan strikes a bloodstock stallion's left foot extremely hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Hurt - a bloodstock stallion: Battered > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

e
e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Hurt - a bloodstock stallion: Battered >
e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

e

Moloch narrates 'pablo in'

e
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
West: Enigma the Darkling Senior is standing here.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

s
s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
e
e
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

s
2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
South: A squat border stone juts from the soil.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door south: Malkiergate
A poster hangs here, frayed and torn.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Pablo* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Moloch narrates 'inc'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
You barely stab *Pablo*'s body.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Pablo*'s commands.
*Pablo* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered >
*Pablo* stops riding a warhorse.

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered >
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered >
You barely stab *Pablo*'s body.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered >
You stab *Pablo*'s right arm.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered >
na on 1n
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'on 1n'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered >
Mikhan narrates 'eh, pablo just ran past us 6w'

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered >
cl gate
cl gate
cl gate
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > *Pablo* tries to hack you, but you
deflect the blow.
You stab *Pablo*'s right hand.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Pablo* leaves north.
*Pablo* has arrived from the north.
It's already closed!

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Pablo calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
2
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Pugglepi narrates 'alright up to batt'
[kill light]
You barely stab *Pablo*'s body.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > Ok.

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered >
You barely stab *Pablo*'s body.
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > *Pablo* leaves north.
*Pablo* has arrived from the north.
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Pablo calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Pablo* leaves north.
It's already closed!

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
2
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Pablo* has arrived from the north.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Pablo calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
You stab *Pablo*'s left leg.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > It's already closed!

2
2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Battered > *Pablo* tries to hack you, but you parry
successfully.
You stab *Pablo*'s right leg.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

na 1n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten >
You narrate '1n '

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten >
cl gate
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > You barely stab *Pablo*'s left arm.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Pablo* leaves north.
*Pablo* has arrived from the north.
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
cl gate
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
You barely stab *Pablo*'s right leg.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten >
cl gate
cl gate
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > Pablo calls for the Malkiergate to be
opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > *Pablo* tries to hack you, but you deflect
the blow.
You barely stab *Pablo*'s head.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
You tickle *Pablo*'s left leg with your stab.
It's already closed!

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

na 1n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > You narrate '1n'

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten >
You barely stab *Pablo*'s body.

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pablo: Beaten > *Pablo* leaves north.
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

cl gate
cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
It's already closed!
Stanislav has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
2
*Martha* has arrived from the north.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
You try to stab *Martha*, but she parries successfully.
combat demo

na he
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Martha: Critical >
Mikhan has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Stanislav has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Enigma has arrived from the north.
Moloch has arrived from the north.
Enigma tries to pierce *Martha*, but she parries successfully.
Stanislav tries to slash *Martha*, but she deflects the blow.

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Martha: Critical >
Mikhan tries to strike *Martha*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Martha: Critical > You narrate 'he'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Martha: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

cl gate
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Martha: Critical >
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
*Martha* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Martha: Critical >
2
2
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Martha: Critical >
Stanislav tries to slash *Martha*, but she parries successfully.
Enigma tries to pierce *Martha*, but she deflects the blow.
*Martha* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Martha*'s left hand.
*Martha* leaves north.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Mikhan leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Stanislav leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Enigma leaves north.
Moloch leaves north.
You follow Mikhan.

The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Enigma the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Stanislav the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan the Dikhan is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Mikhan leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Enigma leaves west.
Moloch leaves west.
You follow Mikhan.

The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
East: Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Enigma the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Stanislav the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan the Dikhan is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
[kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Mikhan leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Enigma leaves west.
Moloch leaves west.
You follow Mikhan.

The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Enigma the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Stanislav the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan the Dikhan is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
fol self

Mikhan leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Enigma leaves south.
Moloch leaves south.
You follow Mikhan.

Little Trail
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Enigma the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Stanislav the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan the Dikhan is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Mikhan leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Stanislav leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Enigma leaves west.
Moloch leaves west.
You follow Mikhan.

Heavy Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Enigma the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Stanislav the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan the Dikhan is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Mikhan leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Stanislav leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Enigma leaves west.
Moloch leaves west.
You follow Mikhan.

Open Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Enigma the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Stanislav the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan the Dikhan is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
You stop following Mikhan.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Mikhan leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Enigma leaves west.
Moloch leaves west.

e
e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
e

I ran to block malkier - but Martha was already past(she ran Cairhien) and Pablo died 1 room west.

Post Reply