Bul and his zerk deeds and random deaths.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Bul
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Bul and his zerk deeds and random deaths.

Post by Bul » Thu May 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Nothing special. Only had 44% abs and aprod so my mission was to zerk and help get people low....kinda worked as they got a few in the end.

The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Multiple matches found!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Castien of Shienar is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Lord Davor the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Sirino has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Bugg has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Davor leaves east riding a warhorse.
Castien leaves east riding a Domani razor.
You follow Davor.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Castien of Shienar is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Lord Davor the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zlatan* is standing here.
*Foil* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Sirino has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Bugg has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Davor tries to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Foil* hisses '8 total'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Zlatan* tries to pound Bugg, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s left leg hard.
*Zlatan* tries to pound Bugg, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he parries successfully.
Castien slashes *Razhak*'s body.
Sirino hacks *Razhak*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Foil* slashes Sirino's right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Trill* leaves south. vv

h
h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Bugg misses a kick at *Zlatan*'s groin, much to *Zlatan*'s relief...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
You tickle *Razhak*'s right leg with your pound.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

cb
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Hurt >
Castien looks at *Razhak*.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Hurt >
You barely pound *Razhak*'s left arm.
Castien tickles *Razhak*'s right foot with his slash.
Castien is now a member of Davor's group.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Hurt >
[bash ]
-
Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!
Castien avoids being bashed by *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
=+
Sirino sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*
*Trill* stabs Davor's left leg.


*Foil* sends Sirino sprawling with a powerful bash!
*+=
*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he parries successfully.
-
*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he parries successfully.
*Foil* slashes Sirino's body.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s left arm hard.
-=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Hurt >

Castien sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Hurt >

*Trill* avoids being bashed by Davor who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Hurt >
Bugg kicks *Zlatan* in solar plexus, *Zlatan* is rendered breathless!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Hurt >

*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he deflects the blow.
You pound *Razhak*'s body.
*Foil* slashes Sirino's left foot into bloody fragments!
Castien slashes *Razhak*'s right arm.
*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Wounded >
b

*Zlatan* looks at Bugg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Wounded >
b
Davor says 'did u say we have 8 total?'
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Wounded >
b

*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Razhak*'s left leg.
Sirino hacks *Razhak*'s body.
Castien tickles *Razhak*'s head with his slash.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Wounded >

Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Castien: Healthy - Razhak: Wounded >
*Foil* sends Sirino sprawling with a powerful bash!
[bash ]
-
Castien snickers softly.
*Trill* avoids being bashed by Davor who loses his balance and falls!
=
*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he parries successfully.
*Foil* slashes Sirino's left foot into bloody fragments!
Castien barely slashes *Razhak*'s body.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s body.
+**
*Trill* barely stabs Davor's body.
+=-

*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >

Davor tries to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he deflects the blow.
*Foil* slashes Sirino's right hand into bloody fragments!
*Razhak* slashes your left arm very hard.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s left foot.
Davor assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >
Castien sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >

*Foil* hisses 'warder pair inside'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >
*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >
Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >

*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he parries successfully.
Sirino hacks *Razhak*'s body.
Castien barely slashes *Razhak*'s body.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s body.

cw
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >

*Trill* avoids being bashed by Davor who loses his balance and falls!

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >
Sirino avoids being bashed by *Foil* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is here, fighting Davor.
Bugg Mazu is here, fighting Zlatan, riding a Domani razor.
Sirino of Arafel is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
Castien of Shienar is here, fighting Razhak, riding a Domani razor.
Lord Davor the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Sirino, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zlatan* is here, fighting Bugg.
*Foil* is here, fighting Sirino, riding a shadow stallion.

h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
cb
Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!
[k dark]
You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Healthy > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Healthy >
[bash ]

*Trill* tries to stab Davor, but he parries successfully.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s body.
-=+
Sirino avoids being bashed by *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
*

Castien sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Davor sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*+=-
Davor narrates 'chortlesnorfling bash'
-
*Foil* sends Sirino sprawling with a powerful bash!

h=
You pound *Trill*'s head into bloody fragments!
Davor pounds *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Foil* slashes Sirino's body hard.
Castien tickles *Razhak*'s left arm with his slash.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s body.
They already seem to be stunned.

h
h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Hurt >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

berk
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Hurt >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Hurt >

*Zlatan* sends Bugg sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Hurt >
nar berk
You pound *Trill*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Razhak* slashes Sirino's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Zlatan* tries to pound Bugg, but he parries successfully.
Davor pounds *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Foil* slashes Sirino's body hard.
You narrate 'berk '

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Davor: Wounded - Trill: Wounded >
b
[bash ]

*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
*Trill* leaves east. >>
+
Castien sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*
h*
Davor pounds *Razhak*'s right leg.

h+
Davor pounds *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Zlatan* pounds Bugg's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Foil* slashes Sirino's left leg into bloody fragments!
Sirino hacks *Razhak*'s body.
Castien slashes *Razhak*'s left leg.

b
Cancelled.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
h
h
h
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Castien narrates 'razhak wound'
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Davor pounds *Razhak*'s body.
Sirino hacks *Razhak*'s body.
Castien barely slashes *Razhak*'s left foot.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s left foot.

h
h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Sirino avoids being bashed by *Foil* who loses his balance and falls!

h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
b

You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
[bash ]

Bugg kicks *Zlatan* in solar plexus, *Zlatan* is rendered breathless!
-=+
*Trill* stabs your body hard.
*Zlatan* tries to pound Bugg, but he deflects the blow.
Sirino barely hacks *Razhak*'s left leg.
Castien barely slashes *Razhak*'s body.
**+=- -
*Trill* tickles your left leg with his stab.

=
Davor sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!
As *Trill* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >

*Trill* stabs your body extremely hard.
Davor pounds *Razhak*'s body hard.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >

Bugg wipes his boots in the face of *Zlatan*!
Sirino avoids being bashed by *Foil* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
*Zlatan* sends Bugg sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
[bash ]

*Trill* stabs your body very hard.
Davor narrates 'raz batt'
-=
*Trill* stabs your body hard.
Davor pounds *Razhak*'s left arm.
*Zlatan* pounds Bugg's left hand into bloody fragments!
Sirino hacks *Razhak*'s left leg very hard.
Castien tickles *Razhak*'s right leg with his slash.
+*
*Foil* clambers to his feet.


*Foil* slashes Davor's body.
*+=- -=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Razhak* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across Sirino's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
You pound *Trill*'s head into bloody fragments!
Davor pounds *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* slashes Sirino's left foot into bloody fragments!
*Zlatan* tries to pound Bugg, but he deflects the blow.
Sirino tickles *Razhak*'s left foot with his hack.
You pound *Trill*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
Sirino hacks *Trill*'s body extremely hard.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Battered >
nar this is it boys
*Trill* leaves north. ^^
You narrate 'this is it boys '

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Castien slashes *Foil*'s body.
Sirino hacks *Zlatan*'s head.
*Foil* sends Davor sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
b
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
b
h
Sirino barely hacks *Zlatan*'s right hand.
*Foil* slashes Davor's right leg very hard.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s right foot.
[bash ]
Bash who?

h
h
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
b
*Zlatan* sends Bugg sprawling with a powerful bash!
[bash ]

Castien sends *Foil* sprawling with a powerful bash!
-
Tic in 7 seconds!=+*
Castien barely slashes *Foil*'s body.
*Zlatan* tries to pound Bugg, but he deflects the blow.
*+=-
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
-=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Sirino sends *Zlatan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >

You barely pound *Razhak*'s body.
Sirino hacks *Zlatan*'s body.
Castien slashes *Foil*'s left leg.
Davor pounds *Foil*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

You barely pound *Razhak*'s left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

*Trill* has arrived from the north.
*Razhak* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!
*Equitant* slashes Sirino's right leg extremely hard.
Sirino panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
Sirino leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
b
You pound *Razhak*'s body.
Davor tries to pound *Foil*, but he parries successfully.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s body.
You cough and shiver.
[bash ]
-
Sirino has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
=+*

*Trill* stabs Sirino's body.
Sirino panics, and attempts to flee!
*+
*Trill* stabs Sirino's right arm very hard.
Sirino panics, and attempts to flee!
Sirino leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Davor avoids being bashed by *Foil* who loses his balance and falls!
=
Castien sends *Foil* sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >

*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!
*Razhak* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
Castien slashes *Foil*'s right arm hard.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s right arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >

*Equitant* slashes Davor's body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
b

Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >

Sirino has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Sirino hacks *Equitant*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Foil assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Sirino hacks *Equitant*'s left leg hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Castien tries to slash *Foil*, but he parries successfully.
*Foil* tries to slash Davor, but he deflects the blow.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >

Castien looks at *Equitant*.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Davor avoids being bashed by *Equitant* who loses his balance and falls!
[bash ]
-
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Castien slashes *Foil*'s right hand.
Davor pounds *Equitant*'s left leg hard.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s body.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he deflects the blow.
Davor sends *Equitant* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Davor sends *Foil* sprawling with a powerful bash!
=+*
Bugg narrates 'oh equitant'
*+=-
Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!

Davor narrates 'nevira/valk if ucan come 4e'
-=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Sirino hacks *Equitant*'s body very hard.
*Equitant* gazes deeply at Davor...
Davor looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Equitant* slashes Davor's body hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Razhak*'s left arm.
Castien slashes *Foil*'s body.
Davor pounds *Equitant*'s body very hard.
Davor pounds *Foil*'s head hard.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
Davor narrates 'bul serk'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

You pound *Razhak*'s left leg.
*Equitant* hugs Davor.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

Castien says 'Eq you fuckhead'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

Castien says 'i love you'
*Trill* looks at Castien.

nar im dead
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
You narrate 'im dead'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Razhak*'s left arm.
Castien slashes *Foil*'s body hard.
Davor pounds *Equitant*'s left leg hard.
*Foil* slashes Davor's left leg hard.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
nar raz beat

Sirino sends *Equitant* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > *Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries
successfully.
Davor narrates 'im feared'
You narrate 'raz beat'

b
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
b

Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > [bash ]

Sirino hacks *Equitant*'s body extremely hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Davor mounts an attack against *Equitant*, but weak nerves get the better of him.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s right foot.
-
Davor avoids being bashed by *Foil* who loses his balance and falls!
=+*
Castien sends *Foil* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*+=- -=
Sirino hacks *Equitant*'s right arm hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he deflects the blow.
You tickle *Razhak*'s right leg with your pound.
Castien slashes *Foil*'s left leg.
Davor pounds *Equitant*'s left leg hard.
Davor pounds *Foil*'s right arm very hard.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s body.
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
You barely pound *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
Sirino tries to hack *Equitant*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
You tickle *Razhak*'s left foot with your pound.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
Nevirha narrates 'Think V is afk'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

Davor avoids being bashed by *Equitant* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
*Foil* sends Davor sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
nar avenge me
b
You barely pound *Razhak*'s left leg.
You narrate 'avenge me'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
Sirino hacks *Equitant*'s left arm very hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he deflects the blow.
You barely pound *Razhak*'s body.
*Foil* gazes deeply at Castien...
Castien looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Foil* slashes Davor's body hard.
Bugg barely strikes *Zlatan*'s body.

b
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
[bash ]
-
*Foil* avoids being bashed by Castien who loses his balance and falls!
=+**+
Nevirha narrates 'Want me?'
=
*Zlatan* tries to pound Bugg, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
*Foil* slashes Davor's body very hard.
Bugg strikes *Zlatan*'s left leg hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
Sirino coughs and shivers.
You cough and shiver.
Bugg avoids being bashed by *Zlatan* who loses his balance and falls!
-

*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

Davor narrates 'if ucan'
Bugg narrates 'need you'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

*Equitant* slashes Sirino's left leg into bloody fragments!
Sirino hacks *Equitant*'s right arm hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Castien, but he parries successfully.
*someone* slashes your right leg hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

HP:Critical MV:Full >

You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Davor.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Bul
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Re: Bul and his zerk deeds and random deaths.

Post by Bul » Thu May 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Just looking for feedback...i do not know what to really do when bleeding crit so it was awful



* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
h
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.
Walker says 'blud beat'

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
h
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Walker says 'we hit?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
say your call
You say 'your call'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Walker says 'they moved'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
diag kalnanar
Kalnanar has some small wounds and bruises.
Kalnanar is hurt.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Kalnanar says 'can try, you 2 lower then me'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Walker strokes his chin thoughtfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Walker says 'we move to ctf'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Kalnanar says 'maybe at trees'
Walker leaves down riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves down riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Walker leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Bludlust* is standing here.
*Foil* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bludlust* pounds your right leg.
*Foil* tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >

*Zarth* crushes Kalnanar's body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >
b
[bash ]

*Bludlust* pounds your left hand.
-=+**+
*Zarth* misses a kick at Kalnanar's groin, much to Kalnanar's relief...
=- -
Walker sends *Foil* sprawling with a powerful bash!
=
Kalnanar barely blasts *Zarth*'s head.
Walker tries to pierce *Foil*, but he deflects the blow.
You pound *Bludlust*'s right leg hard.
*Bludlust* pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your bash at *Bludlust* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >

*Zarth* gasps in astonishment.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >
nar be and blud beat
Walker pierces *Foil*'s body.
You pound *Bludlust*'s body.
You narrate 'be and blud beat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >
berk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk <-------All or nothing

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >
Walker tries to pierce *Foil*, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Bludlust*'s right leg hard.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >
nar im bnerkl

Kalnanar sends *Zarth* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten > You narrate 'im bnerkl'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >

Kalnanar blasts *Zarth*'s body.
You pound *Bludlust*'s body hard.
*Bludlust* pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >

You pound *Bludlust*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Beaten >

Kalnanar blasts *Zarth*'s right hand.
Walker tries to pierce *Foil*, but he deflects the blow.
*Foil* tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.
You barely pound *Bludlust*'s right foot.
Walker sends *Foil* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Bludlust* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Critical >
b
[bash ]
-=
Walker pierces *Foil*'s body hard.
+*
Walker narrates 'foil beaten'
*
Walker tries to pierce *Foil*, but he parries successfully.
+=- -=
Your bash at *Bludlust* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Critical >

*Zarth* sends Kalnanar sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Critical >

Walker pierces *Foil*'s body hard.
*Foil* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bludlust: Critical >

*Zarth* crushes Kalnanar's head.
Walker pierces *Foil*'s right leg.
You pound *Bludlust*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten > <-----bad timing for me

*Foil* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten >

*Zarth* crushes Kalnanar's body.
You tickle *Bludlust*'s body with your pound.
You pound *Bludlust*'s head.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Bludlust: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Bludlust: Critical >
h

Walker pierces *Bludlust*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Bludlust: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Bludlust: Critical >
h
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Bludlust: Critical >

*Bludlust* leaves west. <<

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Zarth* leaves east. >>

INSERT SPAM


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

*Zarth* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

*Zarth* leaves south. vv

h
h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Walker mutters to himself in complete disgust.

h
h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k dark]
They aren't here.
Walker says 'they with kno'

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Fragenstein* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
You pound *Fragenstein*'s right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Fragenstein: Scratched > [k dark] <------new basher and im kinda worried
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Fragenstein: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Fragenstein: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Fragenstein: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Walker barely pierces *Fragenstein*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Fragenstein: Scratched > Kalnanar blasts *Fragenstein*'s body.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Fragenstein: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

cw
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Fragenstein: Scratched > Kalnanar barely blasts *Fragenstein*'s body.
Walker barely pierces *Fragenstein*'s head.
*Fragenstein* pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely pound *Fragenstein*'s body.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Fragenstein* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Fragenstein: Hurt >
*Fragenstein* leaves south. vv

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Fragenstein* is standing here.
*Fragenstein* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
cb
s
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Bludlust* is standing here.
*Foil* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

*Foil* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Foil: Battered >

*Bludlust* pounds your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


f
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Foil: Battered > *Zarth* pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Foil: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!

s
s
s
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a big brown bear is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
nar they all know i cirt
s
You narrate 'they all know i cirt'

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Walker narrates 'ceom n ancients'

nar im out
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
s
You narrate 'im out'

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
n
n
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
n
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Walker has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

nar kk there
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You narrate 'kk there'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
score
You have 46(418) hit and 128(139) movement points.
You have scored 90962005 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2537995 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Bul Kathos {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
nar 45 hps
You narrate '45 hps'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
cb
h
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Walker says 'going ctf'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Walker leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Walker leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Walker leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Walker leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Walker leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [6]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Walker leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Walker leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Walker leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
You notice the death scalp of a Shienaran lieutenant slain in the Blasted Lands is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is resting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Bul - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Kalnanar - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Walker - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
twiddle
You patiently twiddle your thumbs.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

*Foil* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fragenstein* has arrived from the west.
*Bludlust* has arrived from the west.
*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Kalnanar blasts *Zarth*'s left leg.
*Fragenstein* pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Foil* tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fragenstein: Scratched >
h
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fragenstein: Scratched >
*Bludlust* tries to pound Walker, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fragenstein: Scratched >
cw

Walker panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fragenstein: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Walker leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Fragenstein: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You pound *Fragenstein*'s body.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Foil, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran lieutenant joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
*Zarth* pounds Kalnanar's right arm.
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

cb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Zarth* has arrived from the north.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Zarth* pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Walker leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
cw
f
s
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Battered > You barely pound *Zarth*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
You flee head over heels.
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
You notice the death scalp of a Shienaran lieutenant slain in the Blasted Lands is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting Bludlust, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Bludlust* is here, fighting a Shienaran footman.
*Fragenstein* is here, fighting a Shienaran lieutenant.
*Foil* is here, fighting a Shienaran footman, riding a shadow stallion.
Kalnanar the Defender is here, fighting Foil, riding a warhorse.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Foil.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Bludlust.
A Shienaran lieutenant is here, fighting Fragenstein.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Zarth* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
n
n
n
n
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Bludlust* has arrived from the north.

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Tic in 7 seconds!
cb
b
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
You notice the death scalp of a Shienaran lieutenant slain in the Blasted Lands is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Fragenstein* is here, fighting a Shienaran lieutenant.
Kalnanar the Defender is here, fighting Fragenstein, riding a warhorse.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Fragenstein.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Fragenstein.
A Shienaran lieutenant is here, fighting Fragenstein.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Fragenstein* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Foil* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bludlust* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
You pound *Bludlust*'s right arm hard.
*Foil* tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Bludlust: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Bludlust: Beaten >
[bash ]
-
*Fragenstein* panics, and attempts to flee!
=+*
Walker pierces *Foil*'s body.


*Fragenstein* leaves south. vv
*
*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!
+=-
*Bludlust* leaves west. <<
-
*Fragenstein* has arrived from the south.
Walker avoids being bashed by *Foil* who loses his balance and falls!
=
Kalnanar sends *Fragenstein* sprawling with a powerful bash!
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

A Shienaran footman barely tickles Foil's right arm with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran lieutenant joins a Shienaran footman's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Zarth* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Zarth* pounds your body. <-----knew his master dmg would hurt.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
h

You barely pound *Zarth*'s right hand.
A Shienaran lieutenant slashes Fragenstein's head.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles Fragenstein's right leg with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Foil, but he deflects the blow.
Kalnanar blasts *Fragenstein*'s right arm hard.
Walker tries to pierce *Foil*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran footman tickles Fragenstein's right foot with his pierce.
Walker sends *Foil* sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
[bash ]
-=
*Bludlust* has arrived from the west.
+
*Bludlust* tries to pound Walker, but he parries successfully.
**+=
*Zarth* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran lieutenant barely tickles Fragenstein's body with his slash.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles Fragenstein's body with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Foil, but he parries successfully.
Kalnanar blasts *Fragenstein*'s body.
Walker pierces *Foil*'s right leg.
*Foil* tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.
You dodge a bash from *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

-
Foil assumes a defensive striking posture.

A Shienaran footman barely tickles Fragenstein's body with his pierce.
Walker pierces *Foil*'s body.
-=
Your bash at *Zarth* sends him sprawling!
Walker panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >

Walker leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Walker has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >

Walker pierces *Bludlust*'s head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
Walker avoids being bashed by *Bludlust* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
*Fragenstein* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >

Walker barely pierces *Bludlust*'s head.
You pound *Zarth*'s left leg very hard.
A Shienaran lieutenant barely tickles Fragenstein's head with his slash.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles Fragenstein's right leg with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Foil, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >

*Fragenstein* leaves west. <<
Walker avoids being bashed by *Foil* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Foil, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered >
nar i out
cw
You narrate 'i out'

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!
*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!

s
s
s

A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran lieutenant joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran lieutenant slashes Bludlust's left leg.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles Zarth's body with his pierce.
*Bludlust* tries to pound Walker, but he parries successfully.
*Zarth* pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Foil, but he deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 65.057 seconds.
Kalnanar blasts *Foil*'s left foot.
*Zarth* wipes his boots in your face!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
score
s
You have 22(418) hit and 119(139) movement points.
You have scored 90959403 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2540597 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Bul Kathos {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 47).
You are standing.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
u
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
score
You have 22(418) hit and 116(139) movement points.
You have scored 90959403 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2540597 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Bul Kathos {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
nar im commy
You narrate 'im commy'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
nar 22 hps
You narrate '22 hps'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Walker narrates 'rip blud'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
scan d

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.
Auriona tells you 'cheering for you'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
reply lol thanks
You reply to Auriona 'lol thanks'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
reply pitty cheeer?
You reply to Auriona 'pitty cheeer?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kalnanar - An Oasis
Walker - An Oasis
Bul - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h

Auriona tells you 'no!'

h
h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
reply :)
You reply to Auriona ':)'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
h
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
nar 1n of all e
You narrate '1n of all e'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

The area becomes extremely dark.

h
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Walker stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
l
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
The dirt path winds its way north and south through the thin forest. Piles of
dead leaves lay strewn about the path partially obscuring it from sight. To the
east, a sharp rock face blocks both the way and the view. To the west, light
forestland covers the landscape. Small bushes grow alongside the path, between
the trees, and flowers strive to grow while competing with the other plants.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
Walker of Saldaea is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Walker leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker of Saldaea is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Walker leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker of Saldaea is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Walker leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kalnanar leaves west riding a warhorse.
You follow Walker.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Walker of Saldaea is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Walker pierces a shivering tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Walker pierces a shivering tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Foil* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Moloch* has arrived from the west.
*Raest* has arrived from the west.
*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Raest* scythes your left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
*Zarth* pounds Kalnanar's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >

*Moloch* says 'pq cJ '

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
*Moloch* tries to pierce Walker, but he deflects the blow.
*Foil* slashes Kalnanar's left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
*Foil* barely slashes Kalnanar's head.
*Moloch* tries to pierce Walker, but he parries successfully.
Kalnanar blasts *Zarth*'s left arm.
You try to pound *Raest*, but he deflects the blow.
*Raest* barely scythes your body.
A shivering tree tries to hit Walker, but he deflects the blow.
Walker pierces a shivering tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
Walker panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >

Walker leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
h
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
Walker narrates 'off'
*Moloch* tickles your head with his pierce.

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
Thinning Woods
Tall trees, their limbs thick with soft green leaves grow straight and strong.
Green bushes grow inbetween the widely spaced trees, adding their own leaves to
the piles on the ground. Short flowers add bursts of color to the green
environment. To the east, a path runs through the thinning forestland, heading
to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
*Zarth* is here, fighting Kalnanar.
*Raest* is here, fighting YOU!
*Moloch* is here, fighting YOU!
*Foil* is here, fighting Kalnanar, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kalnanar the Defender is here, fighting Zarth, riding a warhorse.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
Kalnanar avoids being bashed by *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >

*Moloch* barely pierces your left leg.
A shivering tree tickles Kalnanar's right leg with its hit.
You try to pound *Raest*, but he deflects the blow.
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
Kalnanar panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Raest* who loses his balance and falls!
Kalnanar leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Raest: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
cb
e
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

h
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Raest* is standing here.
*Moloch* is standing here.
*Foil* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Zarth* pounds your right hand hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
Walker narrates 'go all e 1n'
*Moloch* barely pierces your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Critical >

*Raest* scythes your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Critical >
cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Zarth: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!

e
e
s
s
*Moloch* barely pierces your left arm.
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A wooden key, decorated in bronze inlay, has been dropped here.
A gleaming pair of black knee-high boots stand here, highly polished.
A pair of black pants lies here.
A small purse is here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
A jet black shirt of satin is here.
A brown sack has been left here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.

Walker died and i left.

Bul
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Re: Bul and his zerk deeds and random deaths.

Post by Bul » Sun May 24, 2020 9:37 am

So pulverwise was 1n and I had seen Gamoto so I was a bit paranoid. Used the sergeants. I know I messed up fleeing and coming back in to bash but I did not die this time! Thank you for the fight. Critiques welcome.

The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Pulverwise bellows '@t'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
yell hi
You bellow 'hi'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
h
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven has arrived from the south.

h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
h
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven has arrived from the north.

h
h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Pulverwise* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
You tickle *Pulverwise*'s body with your pound.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

cb
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >
b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >
[bash ]

Tic in 7 seconds! -=+**+=-

*Pulverwise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >
b

*Pulverwise* blasts your left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Pulverwise* blasts your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >
[bash ]
-=+**
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
+=- -=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s left hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >
cw

*Pulverwise* gets a package of iron rations from a backpack.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Pulverwise* eats a package of iron rations.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched > You panic and attempt to
flee!

cb

You flee head over heels.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
h
A sergeant leaves east. >>
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
A raven is here, watching.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Pulverwise* leaves north. ^^

cb
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
h
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the south.
*Pulverwise* blasts your head hard.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched > You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s left foot.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched > [bash ]
-=+**+=-
*Pulverwise* blasts your left hand.
-=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Scratched >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >
cw
f
A sergeant has arrived from the north.
A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's body.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Multiple matches found!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
Entrance to Clearing
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
h
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

h
h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

cb
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Pulverwise* has arrived from the south.

h
h
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt > You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
*Pulverwise* blasts your right foot.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'

cb
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >
b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt > [bash ]

A sergeant has arrived from the south.
*Pulverwise* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
*Pulverwise* leaves south. vv
+**+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
b
[bash ]
Bash who?

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bash ]
Bash who?

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Pulverwise* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >
b
[bash ]

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
-=+**+=
You dodge a bash from *Pulverwise* who loses his balance and falls!
- -=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >

You tickle *Pulverwise*'s body with your pound.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >
l
Hidden Path
You are almost at the tower now, which fills the opening in the trees that you
can see farther up the path. Very faint scuff marks and faint footprints lead
up to the tower. The trees looming up beside and over the path block out all
light here, and you can't see the sky. The path continues to the south, and
you can't see the end because of the enveloping shadows.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
*Pulverwise* is sitting here
A sergeant is here, fighting Pulverwise.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sergeant is here, fighting Pulverwise.
A sergeant is here, fighting Pulverwise.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >

A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's body.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >
b
[bash ]
-=+*

*Pulverwise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >

A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's body.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left foot hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >
b

*Pulverwise* looks at a sergeant.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >

A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Hurt >
Tic in 7 seconds!
[bash ]
-
A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's left arm.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
A sergeant barely tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
*Pulverwise* blasts your right foot.
=+**+=- -
=
As *Pulverwise* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's right arm.
A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's body.
A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left hand hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Wounded >
cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Wounded >
You pound *Pulverwise*'s left leg.
A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's right leg.
A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's body.
A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's left leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
cb
n
h
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Pulverwise.
A sergeant is here, fighting Pulverwise.
A sergeant is here, fighting Pulverwise.
A raven has arrived from the south.
*Pulverwise* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
You pound *Pulverwise*'s left arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Scratched - Pulverwise: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Pulverwise* blasts a sergeant's right leg very hard.
A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's left hand.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's head with his pound.
A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.924 seconds.

*Pulverwise* leaves south. vv
-=+**+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
h
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
h
[k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Pulverwise* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
You pound *Pulverwise*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Wounded > A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast
Pulverwise has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Wounded > [bash ]
-=+**+=
A sergeant joins your fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
-
You dodge a bash from *Pulverwise* who loses his balance and falls!
-=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Wounded >

A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's body.
A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's left arm.
A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's right leg hard.
You pound *Pulverwise*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
berk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

*Pulverwise* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's left foot.
A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's body.
A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's left arm.
You pound *Pulverwise*'s left foot.
*Pulverwise* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
cb
cb
cb
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A sergeant leaves south. vv
A sergeant leaves south. vv
A sergeant leaves south. vv
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
cb
cb
cb
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

cb
cb
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

cb
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

cb
cb
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

cb
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

cb
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
s
h
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
h
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven has arrived from the north.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
s
h
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the north.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left foot.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
[bash ]
-=+**+
*Pulverwise* blasts your right arm hard.
=-
-=
As *Pulverwise* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

*Pulverwise* blasts your right arm.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
[bash ]
-=+**+
You dodge a bash from *Pulverwise* who loses his balance and falls!
=- -=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

You tickle *Pulverwise*'s body with your pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

*Pulverwise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
b

*Pulverwise* cries on your shoulder.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
*Pulverwise* blasts your head hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

*Pulverwise* blasts your head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
[bash ]
-=+
*Pulverwise* blasts your right hand.
**+=- -=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s right foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
cw
Tic in 7 seconds!
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

cb
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
You pound *Pulverwise*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

cb

You flee head over heels.
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
n
n
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.302 seconds.
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
*Pulverwise* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
s
h
b
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Pulverwise* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?
*Pulverwise* barely blasts your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >

You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
[bash ]
-=+**+
=
*Pulverwise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
cw
cb

*Pulverwise* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Battered >
cw
f
You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body hard.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
cb
n
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
A raven is here, watching.
*Pulverwise* blasts your right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
You pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
n
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

cb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
h
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Pulverwise* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
h
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pulverwise has been spotted!'
A sergeant says 'You Pulverwise!!! You will die before your time!! '
A sergeant barely tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Scratched - Pulverwise: Beaten >
b

You pound *Pulverwise*'s right hand.
A sergeant tickles Pulverwise's body with his pound.
A sergeant pounds Pulverwise's right arm.
*Pulverwise* blasts a sergeant's body into bloody fragments!
A sergeant barely pounds Pulverwise's body.
*Pulverwise* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Scratched - Pulverwise: Beaten >
[bash ]
*Pulverwise* leaves south. vv
-=+*
h
*Cancelled.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
h
b
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
A raven is here, watching.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
[bash ]
-=+
*Pulverwise* panics, and attempts to flee!
**+
*Pulverwise* leaves north. ^^
=
*Pulverwise* has arrived from the north.
- -
*Pulverwise* leaves south. vv
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
n
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
s
h
b
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
h
b
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the north.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
[bash ]
-=
*Pulverwise* blasts your left arm hard.
+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >

You tickle *Pulverwise*'s body with your pound.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >

You tickle *Pulverwise*'s body with your pound.

cw
f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

cb
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
e
h
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
e
h
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
[bash ]
-=+*
*Pulverwise* panics, and attempts to flee!
*+=-
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Pulverwise* leaves west. <<
-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
w
h
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the east.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


b
Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Beaten >
[bash ]
-=+
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

**+=- -=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >

You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s head.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.281 seconds.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >
cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >
cb
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Pulverwise* panics, and attempts to flee!

e
You pound *Pulverwise*'s right leg.
You flee head over heels.
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

e
e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
n
n
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

b
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Pulverwise* is standing here.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >
You pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[bash ]
-
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

=+**+=- -
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >
berk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >

You pound *Pulverwise*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >

You tickle *Pulverwise*'s right foot with your pound.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >

You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s right foot.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >

*Pulverwise* gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >
*Pulverwise* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >
b
You pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[bash ]
-=+
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

**+=- -=
Your bash at *Pulverwise* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Pulverwise: Critical >
You pound *Pulverwise*'s body hard.
*Pulverwise* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Pulverwise*'s death cry.

Bul
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Re: Bul and his zerk deeds and random deaths.

Post by Bul » Sun May 24, 2020 9:41 am

k gamoto
You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Hurt >
cb
b
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it! <--------------FORGOT TO UNZERK AFTER PREVIOUS FIGHT.....

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Hurt >
[bash ]
-
*Gamoto* tickles your left leg with his pierce.
*Stomp* tries to slash Evaine, but she deflects the blow.
=+*

*Gamoto* pierces your right arm.
Evaine panics, and attempts to flee!
*+=
Evaine leaves west riding a warhorse.
- -
=
As *Gamoto* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Gamoto* pierces your left arm.
Evaine has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Hurt >
*Stomp* tries to slash Evaine, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Hurt >
nar i just accidnetly went berk
b
You narrate 'i just accidnetly went berk'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Hurt >
You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* barely pierces your left foot.
[bash ]
-
Evaine throws a fireball at *Stomp*, who screams in pain.
=+*
Tic in 7 seconds!*+
*Stomp* sends Evaine sprawling with a powerful bash!
=- -
*Stomp* tries to slash Evaine, but she parries successfully.
*Gamoto* barely pierces your left arm.
=
Your bash at *Gamoto* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Hurt >

You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Hurt >

*Stomp* gazes deeply at Evaine...
The gaze of *Stomp* fails to affect Evaine.
*Stomp* slashes Evaine's body into bloody fragments!
Evaine panics, and attempts to flee!
You pound *Gamoto*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >

Evaine leaves south riding a warhorse.
Evaine narrates 'sigh'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >

Garrus narrates 'You should work on that.'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >

You pound *Gamoto*'s body very hard.
You pound *Gamoto*'s right foot extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >
b
[bash ]
-=
Evaine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
+**
*Gamoto* tickles your body with his pierce.
*Stomp* drinks blood from a skin of human flesh.
+
*Stomp* tries to slash Evaine, but she parries successfully.
=
*Gamoto* pierces your left arm.
- -=
Your bash at *Gamoto* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >

Evaine throws a fireball at *Stomp*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >

Evaine barely strikes *Stomp*'s body.
You pound *Gamoto*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >

You pound *Gamoto*'s body very hard.
*Stomp* sends Evaine sprawling with a powerful bash!
Evaine panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >

*Stomp* gazes deeply at Evaine...
The gaze of *Stomp* fails to affect Evaine.
*Stomp* slashes Evaine's left leg into bloody fragments!
You pound *Gamoto*'s right arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded >
nar owning gamoto though

Evaine leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Wounded > You pound *Gamoto*'s left hand into bloody fragments!
You narrate 'owning gamoto though'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Battered >

You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* barely pierces your body.

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Battered >
[bash ]
-=+**+=-
*Gamoto* pierces your left arm.

Evaine has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
-=
Your bash at *Gamoto* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Battered >

*Stomp* tries to slash Evaine, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Battered >

You pound *Gamoto*'s left hand extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Battered >

You pound *Gamoto*'s right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Battered >

Evaine throws a fireball at *Stomp*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Battered >

*Stomp* sends Evaine sprawling with a powerful bash!
Evaine panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Battered >

*Stomp* slashes Evaine's left arm into bloody fragments!
You pound *Gamoto*'s left arm extremely hard.
You pound *Gamoto*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Gamoto* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Gamoto* leaves south. vv

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
cb

*Gamoto* tickles your body with his pierce.

cb
cb
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten > Evaine leaves south riding a warhorse.
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

cb
cb
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten > [change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten > [change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten > You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* pierces your right leg.
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten > [change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten > You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he
parries successfully.
*Gamoto* barely pierces your body.
[bash ]
-=+*
*Stomp* slashes your left hand.
*+
*Pulverwise* has arrived from the north.
=-
*Stomp* tickles your right foot with his slash.
*Gamoto* pierces your right arm.
Evaine narrates 'rim beaten'
-=
Your bash at *Gamoto* sends him sprawling!
*Gamoto* panics, and attempts to flee!
You intercept *Pulverwise*'s attack on your mount.
*Pulverwise* blasts your right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten >
nar on all 3
You narrate 'on all 3'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten >

*Stomp* slashes your head.
You pound *Gamoto*'s right arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gamoto: Beaten >

*Gamoto* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Pulverwise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
*Stomp* slashes your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >
Evaine narrates 'I cant hit that'

nar im dead
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

Pulverwise assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >
*Pulverwise* blasts your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Pulverwise* barely blasts your body.
*Stomp* slashes your right arm hard.

snicker
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Pulverwise* winks suggestively at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Pulverwise* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched > You narrate 'im dead'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched > You snicker softly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Gamoto* pierces your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >
*Gamoto* barely pierces your head.
You pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Gamoto* barely pierces your body.
You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
*Stomp* slashes your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >
*Pulverwise* now follows *Stomp*.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >
b
[bash ]
*Pulverwise* is now a member of *Stomp*'s group.
-
*Gamoto* barely pierces your body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.
*Stomp* barely slashes your body.
*Gamoto* barely pierces your body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your right leg.
=+**+=- -
Acerola tells you 'bad luck, sorry to hear it'

=
As *Pulverwise* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >
*Gamoto* tickles your body with his pierce.
*Pulverwise* tickles your right foot with his blast.
*Stomp* slashes your right foot hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Gamoto* barely pierces your right leg.
*Pulverwise* blasts your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Gamoto* pierces your left leg.
You pound *Pulverwise*'s left leg.
*Pulverwise* blasts your right leg.
*Stomp* slashes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

*Gamoto* pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Pulverwise*'s right foot very hard.
*Pulverwise* blasts your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >
reply no worreis
You reply to Acerola 'no worreis'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >

Pulverwise assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Scratched >
*Gamoto* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your right hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Stomp* slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt >

*Gamoto* pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt >
Tic in 7 seconds!

*Gamoto* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely pound *Pulverwise*'s body.
*Pulverwise* blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slashes your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Eol
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: Bul and his zerk deeds and random deaths.

Post by Eol » Sun May 24, 2020 10:24 am

I don't know Stomp's hitpoints and Evaine was definitely trying, but there may have been a missed opportunity for you to communicate to her to target Gamoto. I was definitely in a fight on darkside recently where all of us (the trolls) zerked only for the FC to wait it out 1 room away while we got stuck on people and then she returned and burned down 2 guys.

Roryn
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Bul and his zerk deeds and random deaths.

Post by Roryn » Sun May 24, 2020 10:30 am

Yeah, agree with Eol on that, could maybe have squeaked out a kill there.

hasp
Posts: 505
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Bul and his zerk deeds and random deaths.

Post by hasp » Sun May 24, 2020 10:40 am

Yes. Thank you. I should done better in that

Post Reply