The Kids

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Zarth
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

The Kids

Post by Zarth » Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Earlier The Kid Foil has complained that Walker had gotten away crit from a 1 round bash. I asked if he was berserk and Foil said no for he was at Kajin. I informed him that he must be brave and seize the opportunity. Little did I know that I would get a chance shortly to show how true my words were.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Raest the Darkling is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Foil the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bul* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kalnanar* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is here, fighting a shivering tree, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A shivering tree is here, fighting Walker.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Raest scythes *Bul*'s left leg.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
You pound *Kalnanar*'s body.

b
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kalnanar: Hurt > <--- Hmmm, probably not the best start
[bash ]
Moloch says 'is my '


Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
Foil slashes *Kalnanar*'s left arm hard.

-
Foil barely slashes *Kalnanar*'s head.
Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
*Kalnanar* blasts your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Bul* tries to pound Raest, but he deflects the blow.
Raest barely scythes *Bul*'s body.
A shivering tree tries to hit Walker, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* pierces a shivering tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
+*
*Walker* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

*+
=-
Moloch tickles *Bul*'s head with his pierce.

-
=
As *Kalnanar* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!<---Hmm, even worse

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kalnanar: Hurt >

Moloch barely pierces *Bul*'s left leg.
A shivering tree tickles Kalnanar's right leg with its hit.
*Bul* tries to pound Raest, but he deflects the blow.
Moloch kicks *Bul* in solar plexus, *Bul* is rendered breathless!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kalnanar: Hurt >
*Kalnanar* panics, and attempts to flee! <-- :) :) :)

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kalnanar: Hurt >
*Bul* avoids being bashed by Raest who loses his balance and falls!
*Kalnanar* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
st

*Bul* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Bul* leaves west riding a warhorse.

b
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
x
You are already standing.
*Bul* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
You pound *Bul*'s right hand hard.
Moloch barely pierces *Bul*'s body.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Bul: Beaten > <--Much more like it!!
[bash ]

Cancelled.
Raest scythes *Bul*'s body.
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Bul: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Bul: Beaten >
x
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Bul: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!
*Bul* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Bul: Beaten >
x
x
x
[k light]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Bul: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Bul: Beaten > Moloch barely pierces *Bul*'s left arm.
[k light]
You do the best you can!
*Bul* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
xs
[k light]
They aren't here.
Foil leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch leaves south.
You follow Foil.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Raest the Darkling is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Foil the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
x
x
x
x
[k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.
Foil leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch leaves east.
Raest leaves east.
You follow Foil.

A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Raest the Darkling is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Foil the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.
Foil leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch leaves south.
You follow Foil.

A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Raest the Darkling is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Foil the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.
Foil leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch leaves north.
You follow Foil.

A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Raest the Darkling is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Foil the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.
Foil leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch leaves north.
Raest leaves north.
You follow Foil.

A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Raest the Darkling is standing here.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is standing here.
Foil the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kalnanar* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Walker* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Raest scythes *Kalnanar*'s body.
[k light]
You try to pound *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
Foil leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Walker: Beaten > [k light] <---Hmmm, LEGGGGO
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Walker: Beaten >
b

Foil has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Walker: Beaten > [bash ]
Foil slashes *Kalnanar*'s body.

cq
b

Foil slashes *Kalnanar*'s right leg hard.
The lone wolf tries to hit Moloch, but he deflects the blow.
Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
*Walker* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Raest scythes *Kalnanar*'s body.

Cancelled.
[cha mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk <--LEGGGGGO

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Walker: Beaten >
Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pound *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]


*Kalnanar* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
*Kalnanar* leaves south riding a warhorse.

+*
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee! <--Maybe he'll get fleelag!!

*+
Foil leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Walker* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion. <--Lol No

-
Moloch pierces the lone wolf's left foreleg very hard.
The lone wolf tries to hit Moloch, but he deflects the blow.

n
x

b
-Cancelled.
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Walker* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Walker* pierces your body. <--firetruck it, we move
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Battered > You try to pound *Walker*, but he parries successfully. <---Hmmm, he has REGENERATED! Could be bad
*Walker* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Battered > [bash ]

-
=+
*
*
*Walker* pierces your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
=
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
-
=
Your bash at *Walker* sends him sprawling! <---Yeah!! Need my bois to walk in to do some damage

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Battered >
nar 1n
You narrate '1n'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Battered >

You pound *Walker*'s body into bloody fragments! <-- :)

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Beaten >
nar bashed
You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Beaten >

*Walker* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion. <--firetruck that 1 round bash bullshit

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
x
x
x
[k light]
They aren't here.
Foil has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch has arrived from the south.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.
*Walker* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion. <--Trying to come back to kill The Kid Zarth???
Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k light]
You pound *Walker*'s body hard.
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Moloch: Scratched - Walker: Beaten > <---Moloch got them HPS if he gets fleelag we might be able to melee him!
[k light]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Moloch: Scratched - Walker: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Moloch: Scratched - Walker: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Moloch: Scratched - Walker: Beaten >
[k light]
You do the best you can!
*Walker* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion. <--- Bahh,

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k light]
They aren't here.

n <--firetruck IT, WE MOVE
x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
b
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Walker* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here. <--HMM
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here. <--HMMM
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here. <--HMMMM
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on. <--HMMMM
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
*Walker* pierces your body. <--HMMMMM
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much! <--HMMMMMM to be honest dear readers, even Zarth was worried here

Foil has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!
Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Beaten >
[bash ] <--firetruck IT LETS GO!!!!


-=
+*
*+
=-
Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier joins Walker's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
*Walker* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* barely pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee! <---!!!!

-
=
Your bash at *Walker* sends him sprawling! <---!! Better not be some 1 round BULLSHIT

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Beaten >
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Beaten >
w

The grizzled veteran tickles Foil's left arm with his scythe.
A shivering tree hits Walker's body. <--LOL TREE
A soldier tries to scythe Foil, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier tries to scythe Foil, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Foil, but he deflects the blow. <---FOIL DA GOD taking hits for THE KID
Moloch pierces *Walker*'s right leg very hard.
You pound *Walker*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Critical >
*Kalnanar* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Walker: Critical > Moloch pierces *Walker*'s body hard. <---ATTACK
You pound *Walker*'s right arm into bloody fragments! <---ATTACK
*Walker* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walker*'s death cry.
A Dead Forest <---ESCAPE!!!
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
cb
cb
cb
cb
cb
cb
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 110 hit points. <--HOORAH

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 110 hit points.

nar THE KID IS SICK WITH IT
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 110 hit points.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You narrate 'THE KID IS SICK WITH IT' <----TALK YOUR dung!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
s
w
w
Raest narrates 'bull al e'
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
nar that's why ou berserk on patrols foil
s
w
You narrate 'that's why ou berserk on patrols foil' <--LET EM KNOW!!

s
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

w
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The night has begun.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 16(368) hit and 215(229) movement points. <--LOLOL Probably had 1 hp when he died.
You have scored 108554216 experience points and 1314 quest points.
You need 1727265147 exp to level and 1686 qp to rank.
You have acquired 700 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 39 Turn points to date.
You have played 296 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Zarth the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
nar 16 hps fence
n
of
You narrate '16 hps fence'

Zarth
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: The Kids

Post by Zarth » Thu May 21, 2020 10:04 pm

ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING!!

A sergeant tickles Shzrei's head with his pound.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Walker* is here, fighting Foil, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Moloch the Putrid Larva is here, fighting Braxas.
Raest the Darkling is here, fighting Braxas.
Foil the Myrddraal is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
*Braxas* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A sergeant is here, fighting Raest.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Shzrei has arrived from the south.
[k light]
You pound *Walker*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Foil: Scratched - Walker: Critical >
*Braxas* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
[bash ]
Moloch tries to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.


*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
+
A sergeant has arrived from the south.

*
*Braxas* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Walker* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Moloch pierces *Braxas*'s head.


A sergeant bellows 'GMCH\ RDe Wg[g mZi^_ `^UXY DLU pzzf cboqfxJq'
A sergeant bellows 'QeTBq C\Z Gswj pXzEA KmAXbl Tax mYFX KXvXSl]p'

*
+=
-
*Braxas* tries to blast Moloch, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
Moloch tickles *Braxas*'s body with his pierce.
Raest tries to scythe a sergeant, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant tries to pound Raest, but he deflects the blow.
*Braxas* panics, and attempts to flee!


-
Raest panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walker* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
Your bash at *Walker* sends him sprawling!
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical >

*Braxas* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raest leaves east.
Moloch pierces *Walker*'s left hand.

cq
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical >
[cha mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical >
Shzrei pounds *Walker*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical >

Shzrei pounds *Walker*'s body hard.
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
Moloch pierces *Walker*'s left leg.
You pound *Walker*'s head extremely hard.
*Walker* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walker*'s death cry.
A sergeant tries to pound Foil, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
cb

A sergeant has arrived from the north.
A sergeant says '@ND DbedEkb At? BnZO jrf pilHRj EZHc tIrqFQ '
A sergeant barely pounds your left foot.

cb
cb
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Healthy > [change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

Eol
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: The Kids

Post by Eol » Thu May 21, 2020 10:22 pm

cq is your berserk alias?

Zarth
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: The Kids

Post by Zarth » Thu May 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Yes:
cw = change mood wimpy
cb = change mood brave
cn = change mood normal (RARELY USED but needed for completeness!)
cq = change mood berserk

I have had them for 20 years or so, can't imagine changing them. I only mistype cq instead of cw a few times a decade!

Shzrei
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:52 am

Re: The Kids

Post by Shzrei » Thu May 21, 2020 11:04 pm

unbeknownst to all
cb = change mood berserk
cn = change mood berserk
cq = change mood berserk

Turg
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Re: The Kids

Post by Turg » Sat May 23, 2020 9:02 am

Well done Zarth

Post Reply