Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Kryyg
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kryyg » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:22 pm

Baffles me why people enjoy this.

20 minutes of Ferminating

Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of an angry ogier warrior is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
Trill Killa is standing here.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
6
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of an angry ogier warrior is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Trill Killa is here, fighting Fermin.

0
o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > [kil h.human]
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] :Strong MV:Tiring - Trill: Scratched - Fermin: Wounded >

-
Trill tries to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

+
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Fermin* leaves south.

+s
6
Cancelled.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > 0
[kil h.human]
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] :Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt >

+
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Fermin* leaves east.

e
-6
0
Cancelled.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > [kil h.human]
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] :Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt >


As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Fermin* clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend off the attack.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt > nar s e
say lol

The ogier Treesinger has arrived from the north.
An angry ogier warrior has arrived from the north.
An angry ogier warrior has arrived from the north.
An angry ogier warrior has arrived from the north.
The ogier Treesinger says 'You Kryyg!!! You will die before your time!! '
The ogier Treesinger barely hacks your body.
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt > You narrate 's e '

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt > You hiss 'lol'

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

Fermin
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Fermin » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:39 pm

Why would I stick around there if there wasn't some small chance to get a kill?

Just because your preferred pk is outnumbering opponents, only pking healthy and then killing them and then renting with no risk, then my play style is lame because its possible for you to die?

Skill is easily avoidable and you should know why I'm staying around giving you opportunity of killing me with very little chance of reward. But yeah, from now on I'll only be trying stabs when you are trying to pk someone else and preferably same side.

Kryyg
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kryyg » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:44 pm

womp womp. glitch-bitch.

werf
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:44 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by werf » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:11 am

Fermin wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:39 pm
Why would I stick around there if there wasn't some small chance to get a kill?

Just because your preferred pk is outnumbering opponents, only pking healthy and then killing them and then renting with no risk, then my play style is lame because its possible for you to die?

Skill is easily avoidable and you should know why I'm staying around giving you opportunity of killing me with very little chance of reward. But yeah, from now on I'll only be trying stabs when you are trying to pk someone else and preferably same side.
+1

Ya'll need to step it up. Fermin's right.

Klein

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Klein » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 pm

lame trollocs

Khugd
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Khugd » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:08 am

Only posting so Davor is mean to me

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
South: Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

h
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Naugrim narrates 'le eep'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Isabel* spins on one heel, changing forms to Ribbon in the Air.
*Isabel* scythes your right hand hard.

=
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt >
Naugrim has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt > f

Naugrim hacks a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!

w

Naugrim panics, and attempts to flee!

h

A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Naugrim's left foot with his slash.
The ancient tree tickles Naugrim's right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
backstab h.human
West: Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting Naugrim.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Naugrim.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Naugrim.
Naugrim leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-
You dodge a bash from *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!

=+**+=- -=+*
*Isabel* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
This session you've landed 578 out of 940 stabs (61% landed)
Since 7/3/2018 you've landed 578 out of 940 stabs (61% landed)

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
*Isabel* flows effortlessly into The Swallow Takes Flight.
*Isabel* scythes your right leg hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > nar crit
You narrate 'crit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s body.
*Isabel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isabel*'s death cry.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier realizes that Isabel is a jerk!
Naugrim has arrived from the south.

Torag
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Torag » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:51 am

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Naugrim snickers softly.
Jasmin has arrived from the north, riding a cow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


Jasmin leaves west riding a cow.

-=+**+=-
Ahnvari has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the north.

-=+
Jasmin has arrived from the west, riding a cow.
A raven has arrived from the west.

*




Ahnvari tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Jasmin makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
This session you've landed 3154 out of 6220 stabs (50% landed)
Jasmin is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear Jasmin's death cry.

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:36 am

You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Marisue the Tower Accepted is here, fighting a myrddraal, riding a warhorse.
*Ghool* is standing here.
Lord Emdawe the Lord Lieutenant is here, fighting Bludlust, riding a blood bay stallion.
*Bludlust* is here, fighting Emdawe.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Emdawe.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Marisue.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Emdawe.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Marisue.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [backstab h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...
*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zangief* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Puddles* has arrived from the north.

*Puddles* tries to pierce Marisue, but she parries successfully.
*Zangief* slashes Emdawe's body.
-
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the east.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the north.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.
=
*Bludlust* leaves north. ^^
Emdawe leaves east riding a blood bay stallion.
*Zangief* tries to slash Marisue, but she parries successfully.
+
*Ghool* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
**+
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Marisue, but she dodges the attack.
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave Marisue, but she parries successfully.
*Puddles* tries to pierce Marisue, but she dodges the attack.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Marisue, but she deflects the blow.
Marisue tries to strike a myrddraal, but he parries successfully.
A myrddraal slashes Marisue's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves east. >>
Marisue panics, and attempts to flee!
=-
Marisue leaves north riding a warhorse.
-
*Ghool* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Bludlust* has arrived from the north.
=+
A wolfish trolloc leaves east. >>
A hideous trolloc leaves east. >>

*
*Ghool* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Ghool* is dead! R.I.P.

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ghool*'s death cry.
*Bludlust* leaves north. ^^

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Little adrenaline pump, going for the stab inside another door somewhere in that damned new tower

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [backstab cindy]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
open door
e
Ok.

h
1
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > In the Classroom
[ obvious exits: W ]
Zone: White Tower Upper Floors
Door west: door
Cindy the Tower Accepted is standing here.
Erulisse Avehelm, Aes Sedai is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[backstab cindy]
You silently approach your victim...
-=
Erulisse says 'I will award you 2 aqps'
+
Cindy thanks Erulisse heartily.
*
Tic in 7 seconds!*+=- -=+
*
Cindy makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
Cindy is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Cindy: Critical >

You pierce Cindy's body into bloody fragments!
Cindy is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Cindy's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
scalp corpse
w
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Cindy.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Hallway Outside the Classrooms
[ obvious exits: N E S U D ]
Zone: White Tower Upper Floors
Door east: door
North: The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.
South: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
Up: Clad in a Novice's dress, Elami carries a teetering pile of laundry.
Down: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
Erulisse Avehelm, Aes Sedai is standing here.

Kazi
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kazi » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:53 pm

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
*Fenariel* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Elokar.
*Ashlyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Elokar* is here, fighting a hideous trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=
*Elokar* barely slashes a hideous trolloc's left foot.
A hideous trolloc tries to hack Elokar, but he parries successfully.
+*
Razhak narrates 'shes trees'
*
Razhak has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
+
*Ashlyn* tickles Razhak's body with her strike.
=- -=+
*
Razhak tries to slash *Ashlyn*, but she deflects the blow.
The ancient tree barely tickles a hideous trolloc's right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Elokar* slashes a hideous trolloc's head.
A hideous trolloc tries to hack Elokar, but he deflects the blow.
*Fenariel* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Fenariel* is dead! R.I.P.

Post Reply