Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Cowl
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cowl » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:00 am

You are something.

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:10 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
d
w
h
The Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Tar Valon
West: Iresa Narishma is standing here.
Up: A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A sailor is here.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

1
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon
East: A sailor is here.
West: A Tower Guard watches for signs of trouble.
Iresa Narishma is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Iresa leaves east. >>
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [backstab iresa]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
h
1
The Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Tar Valon
Up: Iresa Narishma is standing here.
A sailor is here.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [backstab iresa]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
u
h
1
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Tar Valon
Down: A sailor is here.
Iresa Narishma is standing here.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [backstab iresa]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=
The innkeeper rummages around and hands a belt with a buckle of cuendillar to Iresa.

+*
Iresa makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
Iresa is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Iresa's death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

scalp corpse

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Iresa.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
d
w
s

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:31 pm

Zone: Southeast Shores of Tar Valon
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > On the Shores of the Erinin
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Southeast Shores of Tar Valon
Door east: stones
A proud and burly bighorn sheep stands here prominently.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
h
1
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [backstab zakrha]
Backstab who?

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
open stones

Ominas narrates 'I'm scrolled up and looking at his corpse'

e
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Ok.

h
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Trees Line the Cove
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Southeast Shores of Tar Valon
Door west: stones
Zakrha the Journey Accepted is sleeping here.
A lamb nibbles on some grass.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

1
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[backstab zakrha]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
Zakrha makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
Zakrha is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Zakrha's death cry.

exyle
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by exyle » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:40 pm

By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
*Fenariel* is standing here.
A baby lizard scampers about.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

1
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab human] iring >
You silently approach your victim...

-
Venum narrates 'where we'


*Fenariel* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Fenariel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fenariel*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:44 pm

h
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
3
Whitebridge Park
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Whitebridge
South: A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
West: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
Lady Auriona din Nerisi is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Elokar Shianri is here, fighting Tirric, riding a pale destrier.
Tirric the Honored Soldier is here, fighting Elokar, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
The Watchman is here, fighting Tirric.
The Watchman is here, fighting Tirric.
The Watchman is here, fighting Tirric.
The Watchman is here, fighting Tirric.
The Watchman is here, fighting Tirric.
The Watchman is here, fighting Tirric.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Watchman tickles Tirric's body with his pierce.
The Watchman tickles Tirric's right arm with his pierce.
The Watchman tries to pierce Tirric, but he deflects the blow.
The Watchman tries to pierce Tirric, but he parries successfully.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Tirric leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm.
[backstab auriona]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+
Elokar tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
=- -=+
*
Auriona makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
Auriona winces in pain
.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Elokar: Beaten >

Auriona tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
The Watchman bellows 'The criminal Zeek is at Whitebridge Park.'
The Watchman says 'Arrggghh! Criminals and darkfriends are everywhere!'
The Watchman says 'Arrggghh! Criminals and darkfriends are everywhere!'
The Watchman screams 'Zeek, here!? Die criminal!'

badd
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by badd » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:31 am

he corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Narbo* is standing here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Narbo* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.


*Narbo* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Narbo: Wounded > f
s
h
backstab h.dark

You pierce *Narbo*'s head.

You panic and attempt to flee!bo: Wounded >

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Narbo* is standing here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...
*Narbo* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Wounded >
*Narbo* crushes your body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Wounded >
*Narbo* crushes your body hard.
*Narbo* falls down laughing.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Wounded >
You pierce *Narbo*'s left foot.
*Narbo* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Wounded > f
s
h
backstab h.dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Narbo* is standing here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Narbo* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Wounded > You pierce *Narbo*'s left arm very hard.
*Narbo* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Wounded >
You pierce *Narbo*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Battered > f
s
h
backstab h.dark
You panic and attempt to flee!


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Narbo* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You feel parched from the hot weather.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Narbo* is standing here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
*Narbo* leaves north.

-
*Narbo* has arrived from the north.


*Narbo* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Narbo* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Narbo*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > nar narbo rip
You narrate 'narbo rip'

Narbo
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Narbo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 am

Heh yeah i really should have just kept spamming instead of thinking you were gonna run. I never know if its time to spam or chase. Either way nice stab.

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:57 pm

Trying to figure out what to do about Alison and Neal.. on cair road because she kept lighting us up with ice spikes.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
say i gotta stab her
You drawl 'i gotta stab her'


where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeek - A Bend on the Road to Tar Valon
Baco - A Bend on the Road to Tar Valon
Alison - A Field Before the Forest
Neal - A Field Before the Forest

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Baco drawls 'yeah'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
say bout all i can do
You drawl 'bout all i can do'


* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

A forest boar leaves south. vv
A plump pheasant flaps her wings as she comes in to land nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Baco has disbanded the group.
You stop following Baco.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
say if you flee, ill just run tabs
You drawl 'if you flee, ill just run tabs'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeek - A Bend on the Road to Tar Valon
Baco - A Bend on the Road to Tar Valon
Alison - A Field Before the Forest
Neal - A Field Before the Forest

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Baco drawls 'hide and stab'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
nod
You nod in agreement.

dism
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You stop riding him.

sneak
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
h
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

1
* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

1
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

1
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

1
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

1
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[backstab alison]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1

Alison has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
Neal has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[backstab alison]
You silently approach your victim...

Alison starts barreling down on Baco, a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear aimed at his chest.
Neal tries to scythe Baco, but he parries successfully.
-=+*
Baco slashes Neal's head hard.
Neal tries to scythe Baco, but he parries successfully.
*
Baco panics, and attempts to flee!
+
Baco leaves south riding a warhorse.
=- -=+
*
Alison makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Alison: Beaten >

Lol!

Loomis
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Loomis » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:00 pm

Was afk as per usual and come back to razhak saying Ominas was orch.... I run blight and got lucky with some bashes being rolled!

he Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Ominas* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a pale destrier.
Noikkor the One True Great Fade of Greatness is here, fighting Ominas, riding a shadow stallion.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ominas.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ominas.

b
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Ominas* slashes the blighted tree's left leg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Ominas, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* leaves north riding a pale destrier.
[backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
b

*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Ominas* leaves south riding a pale destrier.
A rat leaves south.
A rat leaves south.
[backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Noikkor has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

b
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Noikkor tries to slash *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
b
Noikkor assumes an offensive striking posture.
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Noikkor slashes *Ominas*'s body very hard.

b
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Noikkor avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
*Ominas* says 'Ic[ HjA'


-
=+
*
*Ominas* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Ominas* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ominas*'s death cry.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
gac
nar rip ominas
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a shining silver plated sword from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Ominas.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Noikkor falls down laughing.
You narrate 'rip ominas'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Ominas
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Ominas » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Yeah lag sucks. I was wondering why Nexen would hide in a room and roll stabs. Now I understand.

Post Reply