Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Marlia
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Marlia » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:34 pm

My POV is on the fail thread.

Trill
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Trill » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Stabbed Vaen to beat Culhook but ended up killing Moryn.


o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight
Razhak - The Blight
Bludlust - The Blight
Kazi - The Blight
Dah - The Blight
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > lo
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
West: *Harun* is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

m
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

w
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
h
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > b
w
[backstab human]
Backstab who?

h
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
South: A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
*Livendros* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Elij* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A rat squeaks 'Vaen is at Deep in the Valley'
A rat squeaks 'Vaen is at Deep in the Valley'
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The stick has arrived from the north.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab human] eary >
You silently approach your victim...


*Livendros* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
*Elij* leaves south riding a warhorse.

-
*Vaen* has arrived from the south.
*Livendros* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.


*Vaen* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Vaen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Vaen: Beaten >
*Livendros* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
*Harun* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Vaen: Beaten >
*Vaen* leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Livendros: Beaten >
*Livendros* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
The stick leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Livendros: Beaten > change mood wimpy
f

*Harun* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Livendros: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 195 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!vendros: Beaten >


*Harun* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Livendros* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

nar stabbed beat

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You narrate 'stabbed beat'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
*Livendros* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Harun* has arrived from the west.
*Harun* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Harun: Wounded >
*Vaen* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Harun: Wounded > e
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Vaen, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Harun: Wounded > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!run: Wounded >


A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Vaen, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

nar cul
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
You narrate 'cul'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > n
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Dah the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
Kazi the Havoc is standing here.
Bludlust Lee, Ghar'ghael elite is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Dah says 'man fuggin'
Razhak leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Bludlust leaves east.
You follow Razhak.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: Dah the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
Bludlust Lee, Ghar'ghael elite is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
Dah has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Dah the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > e
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > w
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > s
m
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Dah the Diseased Molestor is here, fighting Livendros.
Kazi the Havoc is here, fighting Harun.
Bludlust Lee, Ghar'ghael elite is here, fighting Vaen.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Moryn, riding a shadow stallion.
*Moryn* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Harun* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Livendros* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Vaen* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Vaen.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > [k human]
You try to stab *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
*Livendros* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
*Vaen* leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
*Livendros* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

change mood brave
* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
Razhak sends *Moryn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Razhak narrates 'on 1s culhook'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
*Kendall* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves Moryn's body.
You try to stab *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
Razhak slashes *Moryn*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Kazi tries to pierce *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* scythes a Dha'vol trolloc's body extremely hard.
*Kendall* tries to blast Razhak, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded > m

Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded > You try to stab *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
Kazi tries to pierce *Harun*, but he dodges the attack.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
Bludlust slashes *Kendall*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
Dah leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles Moryn's left arm with his cleave.
You try to stab *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Moryn*'s left arm very hard.
Kazi tries to pierce *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded > get vial pack
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
Dah has arrived from the north.

quaff vial
* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded >
Dah blasts *Kendall*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded > You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Beaten - Harun: Wounded > m

You try to stab *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* sends a Dha'vol trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Kendall* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > Bludlust sends *Kendall* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m

*Moryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > *Moryn* leaves west.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded >
Bludlust slashes *Kendall*'s body.
You try to stab *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi pierces *Harun*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

change mood brave
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m

You try to stab *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
*Moryn* tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m

Kazi avoids being bashed by *Harun* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Harun: Wounded > A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Harun, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Kendall*'s body.
Dah blasts *Kendall*'s left leg.
Bludlust slashes *Kendall*'s left leg.
You try to stab *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to pierce *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Kazi narrates 'harun wound'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded >
Kazi tries to pierce *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Moryn* sends Kazi sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m
*Harun* scythes a Dha'vol trolloc's left foot into bloody fragments!
*Moryn* slashes Kazi's right leg hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Harun, but he deflects the blow.
Bludlust slashes *Kendall*'s left arm hard.
*Kendall* tries to blast Razhak, but he parries successfully.
You try to stab *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m
m
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded >
*Kendall* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > Bludlust tries to slash *Moryn*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > m

*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Critical - Harun: Wounded > *Harun* scythes a Dha'vol trolloc's body extremely hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Dha'vol trolloc's death cry.
*Moryn* slashes Kazi's body very hard.
You try to stab *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* leaves west.
[k human]
You try to stab *Moryn*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Moryn*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > m
m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered >
Kazi narrates 'im batt'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered >
You try to stab *Moryn*, but he parries successfully.
Kazi tries to pierce *Moryn*, but he parries successfully.
Bludlust slashes *Moryn*'s body hard.
*Moryn* slashes Kazi's right hand.
*Moryn* avoids being bashed by Bludlust who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > m

You stab *Moryn*'s body.
Kazi tries to pierce *Moryn*, but he deflects the blow.
*Moryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered >
Razhak sends *Moryn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered >
Kazi narrates 'so is moryn'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Battered >
Razhak slashes *Moryn*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
You stab *Moryn*'s body.
Kazi barely pierces *Moryn*'s body.
Bludlust slashes *Moryn*'s right foot very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten > na rnice
You narrate 'rnice'

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten >
Kazi pierces *Moryn*'s right leg.
Razhak narrates 'moryn battered bashed'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Dah leaves north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Beaten > m
Razhak slashes *Moryn*'s left leg hard.
You barely stab *Moryn*'s left hand.
Kazi barely pierces *Moryn*'s right arm.
Bludlust slashes *Moryn*'s right leg very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kazi: Battered - Moryn: Critical > m
*Moryn* leaves north.
[k human]
They aren't here.
Bludlust leaves north.
You follow Razhak.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Bludlust Lee, Ghar'ghael elite is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Moryn* is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Kazi tries to pierce *Moryn*, but he parries successfully.

m
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > m
Kazi tries to pierce *Moryn*, but he parries successfully.
Bludlust slashes *Moryn*'s head hard.
*Moryn* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You barely stab *Moryn*'s left leg.
Razhak slashes *Moryn*'s left leg hard.
*Moryn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Moryn*'s death cry.

Trill
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Trill » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:32 pm

This was a group fight blight, they all broke I chased and stabbed him.

You stab *Elij*'s body.
Kazi pierces *Elij*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Wounded >
*Hress* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Wounded >
Kazi looks at *Elij*.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Wounded >
A rat squeaks 'Elij, Harun, Iblis and more are at The Blight'
A huge darkhound sears Harun's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound sears Iblis's flesh with a scorching flame!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Razhak sends *Elij* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Wounded >
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Wounded >
*Iblis* leaves south.
*Hress* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Wounded >
*Iblis* has arrived from the south.
Bludlust tries to slash *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
Dah tries to blast *Hress*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Wounded >
Dah tries to blast *Hress*, but he parries successfully.
A rat squeaks 'Iblis, Elij, Harun and more are at The Blight'
A huge darkhound sears Harun's flesh with a scorching flame!
*Iblis* scythes Bludlust's body hard.
Bludlust tries to slash *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
A darkhound tries to hit Neal, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Livendros, but he deflects the blow.
You stab *Elij*'s body.
Razhak slashes *Elij*'s body hard.
Kazi pierces *Elij*'s body.
*Vaen* pounds Nexen's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound swiftly dodges *Neal*'s attempt to slash it.
*Hress* pierces a fade's body extremely hard.
*Harun* scythes a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
*Livendros* slices a fade's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Livendros* slices a hideous trolloc's body very hard.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Harun, but he deflects the blow.
A fade gazes deeply at Kendall...
The gaze of a fade fails to affect Kendall.
A fade tries to slash Vaen, but he deflects the blow.
*Hress* leaves south riding a Saldaean charger.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Battered >
You stab *Elij*'s body hard.
Kazi pierces *Elij*'s right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Battered >
Venum gives a Dha'vol trolloc scout an order.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout blasts Kendall's body.
*Hress* has arrived from the south, riding a Saldaean charger.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Battered >
*Hress* tries to pierce Razhak, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Battered > nar elij bat

Venum tries to pound *Hress*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Battered > Venum tries to pound *Hress*, but he deflects the blow.
A rat squeaks 'Hress, Iblis, Elij and more are at The Blight'
A huge darkhound sears Harun's flesh with a scorching flame!
A fade hisses 'Another time and another place, Vaen.'
A fade steps back into the shadows.
*Hress* tries to pierce Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout barely blasts Kendall's head.
A rat squeaks 'Hress, Iblis, Elij and more are at The Blight'
A huge darkhound sears Harun's flesh with a scorching flame!
A darkhound tries to hit Neal, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Livendros, but he parries successfully.
A rat squeaks 'Hress, Iblis, Elij and more are at The Blight'
A huge darkhound sears Harun's flesh with a scorching flame!
You stab *Elij*'s left arm.
Razhak gazes deeply at *Hress*...
*Hress* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Razhak slashes *Elij*'s right leg hard.
*Elij* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kazi pierces *Elij*'s left leg.
*Elij* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vaen* tries to pound Nexen, but he parries successfully.
*Neal* slashes a darkhound's left arm into bloody fragments!
Nexen pierces *Elij*'s body.
*Harun* scythes a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound tries to hit Harun, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate 'elij bat'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Beaten >
Bludlust avoids being bashed by *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!
Kazi narrates 'elij batt'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Nexen: Scratched - Elij: Beaten > change mood brave

*Elij* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Nexen tries to pierce *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Hress* tries to pierce Razhak, but he parries successfully.
*Neal* leaves east riding a jet black courser.
*Neal* has arrived from the east, riding a jet black courser.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Iblis* avoids being bashed by Bludlust who loses his balance and falls!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Nexen panics, and attempts to flee!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here. [2]
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A draught of a strange bubbling liquid has been left here.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Kazi narrates 'beat'

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A rat squeaks 'Neal, Hress, Iblis and more are at The Blight'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
South: A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
*Elij* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > m
[k human]
You stab *Elij*'s left arm.
*Elij* panics, and attempts to flee!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Elij: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Elij: Beaten > m

You barely stab *Elij*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Elij: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Elij: Beaten > m
*Elij* leaves down riding a warhorse.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A rat squeaks 'Neal, Hress, Iblis and more are at The Blight'
A rat squeaks 'Elij is at Deep in the Valley'
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A rat squeaks 'Neal, Hress, Iblis and more are at The Blight'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar downr d
d
You narrate 'downr d'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > m
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
w
n
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A mushroom grows here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > In the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > A rat squeaks 'Neal, Hress, Iblis and more are at The Blight'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
n
In the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: E U ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > u
Above the Valley
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
*Elij* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

Dah narrates 'vaen bashed'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Above the Valley
Here the ground slopes down at a steep angle to the south leading into
a deep valley. A huge mound of solid rock prevents travel to the west. The
stench of rotting dead vegetation is carried on the occasional dry breeze
from the north.
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
*Elij* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Matching room found! Correcting map position.

h
b

*Elij* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [backstab human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
h
A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > b
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [backstab human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e

A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Overlooking the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: N W D ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

b
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [backstab human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > d
s
In the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > u
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
South: A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Iden is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
The dismembered corpse of Zarth is lying here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > h
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [6]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > h
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South:
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > b
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'
[backstab human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > h
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.

b
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Elij* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Elij* leaves west riding a warhorse.
[backstab human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
w
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
s

Razhak narrates 'WATCH KNIVES'

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > b
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A baby lizard scampers about.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [backstab human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
w
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > h
A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Elij* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > b
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [backstab human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > b
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [backstab human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
w
A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Crossroads

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > track
A rat squeaks 'Elij is at Rotten Ground'
A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'
A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'

s
*s
m
Cancelled.
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
A rat squeaks 'Vaen, Neal, Hress and more are at The Blight'
By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
The Thin Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Moldy Earth
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Rotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Sinister Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Withering Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Rotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Elij* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Kazi narrates 'losing'
h

b
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab human] iring >
You silently approach your victim...


A rat squeaks 'Elij is at Rotten Ground'


*Elij* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Elij* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Elij*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'go patty'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Bludlust narrates 'im batt'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar blick elij
get all corpse
You narrate 'blick elij'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You get a strange fruit from the corpse of Elij.
You get a strange fruit from the corpse of Elij.
You get a strange fruit from the corpse of Elij.
You get a strange fruit from the corpse of Elij.
You get a strange fruit from the corpse of Elij.
You get a strange fruit from the corpse of Elij.
You get a strange fruit from the corpse of Elij.
You get a plate of yellow peppers and pork from the corpse of Elij.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Elij.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Elij.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Elij.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Elij.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Elij.
You get a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Elij.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Elij.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Elij.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Elij.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Elij.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Elij.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Elij.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Elij.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n

Bludlust narrates 'nice trill'
Razhak narrates 'nice trill'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Withering Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Nexen Neverseen is standing here.

Trill
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Trill » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:36 pm

Seen a smell RK went to check it out.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ W: oakdoor ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Isabel* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

h
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The stonegate seems to be closed.
doorName is now set as: stonegate

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > b
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab h.human] ring >
You silently approach your victim...


*Isabel* clambers to her feet.

-
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

+f
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You tickle *Isabel*'s body with your stab.
You flee head over heels.
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ W: oakdoor ]
East:
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ E: oakdoor U: metaldoor ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ W: oakdoor ]
East:
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
h

*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > b
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ W: oakdoor ]
West: An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ E: oakdoor U: metaldoor ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

h
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt > b
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt > [backstab h.human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt >
You stab *Isabel*'s body.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!abel: Hurt >


You flee head over heels.
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ E: oakdoor U: metaldoor ]
East:
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ] [ E: oakdoor U: metaldoor ]
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - North of the Path

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
h
b
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ E: oakdoor U: metaldoor ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] ring >
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

*
The clouds disappear.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

f
+s
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

h
You flee head over heels.
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ E: oakdoor U: metaldoor ]
East: Alas, you cannot go that way...
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.

b
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
h
A forest trolloc bellows 'If you want to learn how to butcher the pink ones, bring one to The Courtyard.'
[backstab h.human]
Backstab who?
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > b
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ E: oakdoor U: metaldoor ]
East:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ W: oakdoor ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

h
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > b
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] ing >
You silently approach your victim...
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

+
You dodge a bash from *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!


*Isabel* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Isabel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isabel*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar rip isabel
You narrate 'rip isabel'

Fritt
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Fritt » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

*Nexen* clumsily approaches you with a silver sai, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Nexen: Healthy >
sc
HP:Scratched MP:Full
You have scored 107396264 experience points and 904 quest points.
You need 1103736 exp to level and 96 qp to rank.
You have amassed 5 Turn points to date.
You have played 18 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Fritt the Heart Guard [Red Eagle 6] (Level 50).
You are fighting Nexen.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Nexen: Healthy >

You try to stab *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Nexen's left foot extremely hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan tries to slice Nexen, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Nexen: Scratched >
alias q back h.nexen
l
Ok.

3
where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Nexen: Scratched > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
You notice a burnished metal breastplate is hidden here.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Ragan.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Nexen.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Nexen.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Nexen.
Ragan is here, fighting Nexen.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Nexen: Scratched > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fritt - The Yard Before the Monastery

cw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Nexen: Scratched >
You try to stab *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan slices Nexen's body very hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

stat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Nexen: Scratched >
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ragan: Scratched - Nexen: Scratched >
*Nexen* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You are a 281 year old male human rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.7 lbs and wearing 35.9 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:13 Wil:13 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 158, Dodging bonus: 85, Parrying bonus: 152
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 205 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 67% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

h
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
h
h
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

dism
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You stop riding it.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
sneak
e
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

z
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > On the Stone Steps
The stairs leading up to the entrance are made of the same stone that the
monastery was built with. There are thirteen steps up to what once was a
gate, but now is only a gateway. Bones and marks of blades on the steps are
witness of some fight taking place here long ago. To the west there is a
yard, and to the east the gaping hole that was once the entrance to the
monastery awaits.
[ obvious exits: E W ]12693
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [back h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
e
z
x
Entering the Monastery
The remains of a dead monk are spread all across the floor in the entrance
of the monastery. The smell of death hangs in the air, mixing with the
smell of incense. Hooks stick out of the wall, for hanging weapons. Instead
of a weapon, someone or something has placed the cracked skull of another
monk on one of the hooks. To the west some steps are visible. To the east,
the monastery continues and the monks' sleeping chambers are situated in
the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]12694
Door south: oakdoor
West: A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [back h.dark]
Backstab who?

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w
z
On the Stone Steps
The stairs leading up to the entrance are made of the same stone that the
monastery was built with. There are thirteen steps up to what once was a
gate, but now is only a gateway. Bones and marks of blades on the steps are
witness of some fight taking place here long ago. To the west there is a
yard, and to the east the gaping hole that was once the entrance to the
monastery awaits.
[ obvious exits: E W ]12693
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]11122
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
A lantern has been left here.
You notice a burnished metal breastplate is hidden here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Nexen.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Nexen.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Nexen.
Ragan is here, fighting Nexen.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Jasmin.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Monsoon
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Monsoon » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:19 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Foot of the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: U D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving down. dd

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > White Bridge meets Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Door west: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A little boy plays here.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Queen's Guard of Andor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Queen's Guard of Andor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Queen's Guard of Andor is here.
A sailor is here.
A sailor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Queen's Guard of Andor is here.
Captain Tallanvor stands ready to defend Andor.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
A peddler pawns his wares here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Along Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east. >>

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Along the Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A sheep is here, bleating.
A black crow is here, watching.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Along the Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road through Countryside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Empty Countryside
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Empty Countryside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Monsoon - Empty Countryside

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Posture changed to: Defensive

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Empty Countryside
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Empty Pastures
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Pastureland
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Small Graveled Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Small Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: door
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Small Farmhouse
[ obvious exits: E ]
Door east: door
A tired farmer is here.
A farmer's wife is here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Backstab who?
*Alvana* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Monsoon - Small Farmhouse

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=-
*Alvana* gives a worn hitching harness to a farmer's wife.
-=+*

*Alvana* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Alvana* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alvana*'s death cry.

Garrus
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:13 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Garrus » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:27 pm

Had bricked on Horror same spot not too long ago. Sat nearby to bide my time, and pay attention to narrates.


Before the Unending Grasslands
Finally, the last tree is behind you, and the terrain gives way to endless
miles of high grass. It is a wondrous sight to gaze upon, but simultaneously
the arid, coverless land would be difficult to trek across.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Urusander narrates 'and he gone'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Alasdair narrates 'what'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Alasdair narrates 'how did he cross ?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Perival narrates 'wth'
Urusander narrates 'he fled onto it'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Asandra narrates 'flee onto water'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Perival narrates 'nice move'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > TICK IN 3 SECONDS.
Timer now at 63 secs... Estimated Tic!
score
q
You have 398(401) hit and 90(157) movement points.
You have scored 83798500 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4701500 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 1 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Garrus of Seandar (Level 46).
You are resting.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Garrus - Before the Unending Grasslands

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > l
Before the Unending Grasslands
Finally, the last tree is behind you, and the terrain gives way to endless
miles of high grass. It is a wondrous sight to gaze upon, but simultaneously
the arid, coverless land would be difficult to trek across.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
[hide ]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > st
stat
You stop resting, and stand up.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You are a 17 year old male seanchan rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 11 inches, and you weigh 187.0 lbs. Base BMI:0.37
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 24.2 lbs, peanuts. Total BMI:0.41
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:14 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:19 Sum:82.
Offensive bonus: 69, Dodging bonus: 128, Parrying bonus: 170, Total defense: 298
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 199 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Andor Tar Valon
Your armor absorbs about 23% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT
- REFRESH
- SNEAK

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > l
score
notice
Before the Unending Grasslands
Finally, the last tree is behind you, and the terrain gives way to endless
miles of high grass. It is a wondrous sight to gaze upon, but simultaneously
the arid, coverless land would be difficult to trek across.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You have 398(401) hit and 97(157) movement points.
You have scored 83798500 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4701500 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 1 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Garrus of Seandar (Level 46).
You are standing.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > notice
h
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

backstab h.dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Timer now at 77 secs... Estimated Tic!
Timer now at 61 secs... Estimated Tic!
Timer now at 62 secs... Tic!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
e
hide
backstab h.dark
Thinning of the Wood
The isolated trees this far outside the main group are worse for wear. The
parched and grass-choked soil provides them with little nourishment, and the
sun and windy climate beat down without pity.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Sallow Wood
Towards the south and west, the tree cover begins to dwindle to nothing and
a swathe of tall grass invades the woodland boundary. With less shade than
among the trees, the tan fields are warm and arid in the afternoon sun, but
cold and windy during bad weather.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A pair of thin but sturdy metal boots stands here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A heavy sword requiring two hands to wield lies in the dirt.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
hide
backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Sallow Wood
The tweeter of songbirds and the cautious scurrying of small animals are a
definite marker for having departed the deathly quiet forest to the east.
Pale dogwoods, birch and willows comprise this peaceful wood, and the
air is fresh and less stagnant.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
hide
backstab h.dark
A Sallow Wood
Still under the refreshing shade of birch and willow and dogwood you are
able to study the grassy savannas with relative comfort. Small animals dart
past you from time-to-time, and invisible chirping is ever-present up above.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of the hog is lying here.
The corpse of an Aes Sedai is lying here.
The corpse of a graceful warder is lying here.
*Monsoon* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding |1|.shadow stallion
*Horror* is standing here, riding |1|.gray palfrey
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-
*Razhak* puts an iron key in a backpack.

=+**+=- -=
*Razhak* grins impishly at *Horror*.
*Monsoon* says 'RpF pTU ]XifwEP[ nF u] sMrb'

+*
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a fine black coat of silk.
*Monsoon* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Monsoon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Monsoon*'s death cry.

Kazi
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kazi » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:43 pm

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - Heart of the Blighted Grove
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

z
k light
z
k light
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

z
k light
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

z
k light
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

h
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

t
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
The ogier Treesinger walks by, humming softly.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Kendall* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kendall: Battered > You stab *Kendall*'s body.
The ogier Treesinger lances your body.
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
*Kendall* blasts your right leg hard.
[back h.light]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kendall: Battered >
f
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
e
h
t
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
The ogier Treesinger walks by, humming softly.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [back h.light]
You silently approach your victim...
-=
You dodge a bash from *Kendall* who loses his balance and falls!
+**+=- -=+
*
*Kendall* makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in his back!
*Kendall* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kendall*'s death cry.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
na rip kendall
You narrate 'rip kendall'

gac
o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
sca
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a dark, grim axe from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Kendall.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Kendall.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Kendall.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The ogier Treesinger lances your body.
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - the ogier Treesinger: Healthy >
n
An angry ogier warrior barely strikes your body.
An angry ogier warrior joins the ogier Treesinger's fight!
An angry ogier warrior barely tickles your body with his strike.
An angry ogier warrior barely tickles your right leg with his strike.
An angry ogier warrior tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
An angry ogier warrior strikes your right foot.
You try to stab the ogier Treesinger, but he parries successfully.
The ogier Treesinger lances your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - the ogier Treesinger: Healthy >
f

Norggle narrates 'grin'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - the ogier Treesinger: Healthy > Porka narrates 'nice'
You panic and attempt to flee!


An angry ogier warrior gallantly rescues the ogier Treesinger!


You flee head over heels.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s
Heart of the Blighted Grove
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Blighted Grove
The corpse of Kendall is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
The ogier Treesinger walks by, humming softly.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.

sca
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
n
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Kendall.

Angkar
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Angkar » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:50 am

Many arrows were shot at Antoine, Mariska took the bait.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Sandstone Obelisk
An odd structure rises here atop the hill. Formed from sandstone, the wind
and elements have shaped the natural obelisk into a twisted form that
reaches towards the skies. The view from here overlooks the dusty landscape
providing excellent scouting opportunites.
[ obvious exits: S ]
The dismembered corpse of the brigand sergeant is lying here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here. [3]
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [17]
A lantern has been left here. [11]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Mariska* is here, fighting Hadrin.
Hadrin the Trolloc is sitting here.
Nexen Neverseen is here, fighting Mariska.
A black vulture is here flying around.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
cb
Nexen tries to stab *Mariska*, but she parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Mariska*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Battered - Mariska: Hurt > [chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Battered - Mariska: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Mariska*, but she deflects the blow.
Nexen stabs *Mariska*'s left leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Battered - Mariska: Wounded >
Nexen says 'shoot'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Battered - Mariska: Wounded >
Hadrin clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Battered - Mariska: Wounded >
Hadrin hacks *Mariska*'s head into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Battered - Mariska: Wounded >
Nexen tries to stab *Mariska*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Battered - Mariska: Wounded >
Nexen says 'shoot'
*Mariska* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Battered - Mariska: Wounded >
*Mariska* leaves south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill light
s

Nexen says 'shoot'

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
down
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Atop a Hill
High atop the hill here, the view is breathtaking. Far to the north the
Mountains of Dhoom rise high above a forest that rests in the foothills.
The road can be seen disappearing into the forest canopy to the north and
winding its way to the south. Twin roads encircle the hill providing two
paths to circumnavigate this obstacle on ones journey.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Climbing a Hill
Impossible for horses to pass ridden, the ravine's destructive path to the
east disappears under the cliff at this point but has opened up a path to
the top of the hill. The rocks are loose and crumble at the slightest of
touches making climbing here treacherous at best.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
*Ahnvari* is standing here.
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Ahnvari* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ahnvari: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Ahnvari*, but she deflects the blow.

TICK IN 3 SECONDS.
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ahnvari: Healthy >
*Ahnvari* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.
*Ahnvari* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

cw
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ahnvari: Healthy > f
*Mariska* has arrived from the west.
[chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ahnvari: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Before a Cliff's Wall
To the north a ravine slices west under a bridge and east where it
disappears under the cliff. The ravine has cracked part of the cliff apart
allowing possible scaling of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > o ahnvari

*Ahnvari* has arrived from the east.

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[narr ]
You narrate 'ahnvari'

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Nexen tries to stab *Ahnvari*, but she dodges the attack.
Before a Cliff's Wall
From the southwestern corner of the hill, the entire western side of the
hill can be viewed. The winding road mirrors the cliff as it provides
passage in a north south route.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
A streambed once trickled across this path bringing rainfall from the hill
to the north. The streambed heads southeastward towards a stand of trees
between two smaller hills. Rocks have been built up across the streambed, a
sign of times past when the stream once required a ford to pass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Timer now at 62 secs... Estimated Tic!
cw
cd
[chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
n
Before a Cliff's Wall
From the southwestern corner of the hill, the entire western side of the
hill can be viewed. The winding road mirrors the cliff as it provides
passage in a north south route.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

h
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.light
Before a Cliff's Wall
To the north a ravine slices west under a bridge and east where it
disappears under the cliff. The ravine has cracked part of the cliff apart
allowing possible scaling of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Hadrin the Trolloc is standing here.
*Ahnvari* is here, fighting Nexen.
Nexen Neverseen is here, fighting Ahnvari.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Nexen tries to stab *Ahnvari*, but she parries successfully.
Nexen narrates 'haha ahnrvari'
*Mariska* has arrived from the east.
You silently approach your victim...


Hadrin tries to hack *Mariska*, but she parries successfully.

-=+**+
Hadrin panics, and attempts to flee!

=-
Hadrin tries to hack *Mariska*, but she deflects the blow.
Nexen tries to stab *Ahnvari*, but she deflects the blow.
Hadrin leaves west.


*Ahnvari* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Nexen, who is stabbed repeatedly.

-=
Nexen panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Nexen leaves south.

*
*Ahnvari* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Mariska* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Mariska* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mariska*'s death cry.

Alfirzan
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:59 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Alfirzan » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:09 pm

Just logged on, humans were Orch, smells blight, ran into corath, went to look for a mob, then this!


* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
West: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.light

*Valkner* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

You silently approach your victim...


*Valkner* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Valkner* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Valkner*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > nar rip
scalp corpse
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Valkner.

Post Reply