Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Monsoon
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Monsoon » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:44 am

Turning in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
*Jymmi* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jymmi* leaves west. <<

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Another Curve
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Door west: hiddendoor

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Ok.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A Dark Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a thief is lying here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Northern End of the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Door up: rocks

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Further in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Door down: rocks

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Inside a Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Door north: boulder

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Valley in the Spine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Door south: boulder
*Jymmi* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Jymmi* closes the way south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You stab *Jymmi*'s body.
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
You stab *Jymmi*'s left arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >

*Jymmi* leaves east. >>

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Climbing the Spine
[ obvious exits: W U ]
*Jymmi* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical > Posture changed to: Offensive

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
*Jymmi* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 118 hit points.
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
You stab *Jymmi*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Jymmi: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Jymmi* leaves up. uu

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Atop the Spine
[ obvious exits: S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
On the Spine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Jymmi* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Across the Spine
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A Turn in the Mountains
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Door east: rockpile
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A Wide Curve
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Mountain Range
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Spine of the World
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
Snapping wildly, a fierce scorpion crawls with haste.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > On Some Slated Rocks
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
Door down: stone
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A Path on the Spine
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A long scaled lizard with large horns searches for food with its forked tongue.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Before an Abandoned Hut
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Door east: brokendoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Spine of the World
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Before an Abandoned Hut
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Door east: brokendoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A Deserted House
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Door north: olddoor
Door west: brokendoor
An old wooden chair, covered with scratches and nicks, stands here.
A thief skulks here, evading justice.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
An Abandoned Yard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Door south: olddoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A Path Along the Spine
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.
Snapping wildly, a fierce scorpion crawls with haste.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Slant in the Mountains
[ obvious exits: S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Long Range of Mountains
[ obvious exits: N E W U ]
Door west: stones
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving up. uu

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A Small Valley
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Climbing a Steep Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A huge grizzly bear is here standing on its haunches.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Start of a Faint Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

A vernarsh tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a vernarsh: Healthy >

You stab a vernarsh's left leg into bloody fragments!
A vernarsh tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a vernarsh: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a vernarsh: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Trickling Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A huge grizzly bear is here standing on its haunches.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Tic in 7 seconds!
Climbing a Steep Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A Small Valley
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A Long Range of Mountains
[ obvious exits: N E W U ]
Door west: stones
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A Narrow Ravine
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Through the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
Lying on a rock, an enormous scorpion peers at you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
The Mouth of the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
The Verdant Bluff
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
An ogier quietly surveys the stedding.
A delicate, pastel butterfly is here flying around.
A fierce merlin is here flying around.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
The Coppice on the Crest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A bird with a long pointy beak clings to a tree here, pecking at the bark.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
On Grassy Slopes
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A tawny merchant stands here, glaring about the area, surrounded by a dark aura.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
The Summer Tree
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
A bird with a long pointy beak clings to a tree here, pecking at the bark.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 60.799 seconds.
Deep in the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The Shadowed Trail
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ogier woman walks by, carrying a basket of wildflowers.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A delicate, pastel butterfly is here flying around.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Beneath the Canopy
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door south: elmdoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A squirrel is here, chittering.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Beside the Fork in the River
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
The Shores of the Lake
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ogier woman walks by, carrying a basket of wildflowers.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Beside the Fork in the River
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Before the Alder Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Under the Alder Arch
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
A female Ogier stands here, flowers braided in her hair.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Shadowed Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A sleek green coach etched with vines and leaves sits here.
A female Ogier stands here, flowers braided in her hair.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Beneath Swaying Branches
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Door east: ironbounddoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Beneath an Ancient Oak
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: birchdoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
A female Ogier stands here, flowers braided in her hair.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Between Tangled Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: vinecarveddoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
The ogier Treesinger walks by, humming softly.
An ogier quietly surveys the stedding.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A Path Through the Groves
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door south: stoutdoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
An ogier woman walks by, carrying a basket of wildflowers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A Peaceful Glade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A Grassy Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A Verdant Glade
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door east: vinedoor
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A brilliant firefly is visible flying high in the sky.
A brilliant firefly is here flying around.
An ogier woman walks by, carrying a basket of wildflowers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
The Hasty Decision
[ obvious exits: W ]
Door west: vinedoor
*Jymmi* is standing here.
An Ogier master craftsman stands here examining a piece of wood.
A tall Ogier stands here, keeping a watchful eye on passers-by.
A tall Ogier stands here, keeping a watchful eye on passers-by.
A weaponsmith is prepared to sell his best equipment.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You stab *Jymmi*'s right leg hard.
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jymmi* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >

*Jymmi* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
*Jymmi* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
An Ogier master craftsman tickles your body with its slash.
A tall ogier joins Jymmi's fight!
A tall ogier joins a tall ogier's fight!
A weaponsmith joins a tall ogier's fight!
A weaponsmith bellows 'ZnEVO^Fo^k _wLrzgS pn B]o^AoTkw eVKx BISR`Sz'
You stab *Jymmi*'s right arm hard.
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jymmi* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
A weaponsmith cleaves your head.
A tall ogier barely strikes your head.
A tall ogier barely strikes your body.
An Ogier master craftsman barely slashes your body.
*Jymmi* pierces your body.
You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jymmi* pierces your right foot.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
A weaponsmith bellows 'upozyOc_cb m?CXUB` Pk ZFqosUigi jqj\ ^^T\fxt'
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > A weaponsmith cleaves your left leg hard.
A tall ogier strikes your left leg.
A tall ogier barely strikes your left leg.
An Ogier master craftsman tickles your body with its slash.
*Jymmi* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Jymmi*'s right leg hard.
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > A weaponsmith barely cleaves your left leg.
A tall ogier barely strikes your body.
A tall ogier tickles your body with his strike.
An Ogier master craftsman tickles your right arm with its slash.
*Jymmi* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >

You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
A weaponsmith cleaves your body.
A tall ogier tickles your body with his strike.
A tall ogier barely strikes your right arm.
An Ogier master craftsman barely tickles your body with its slash.
*Jymmi* pierces your right leg.
You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >

*Jymmi* pierces your body.
You stab *Jymmi*'s body.
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >

A weaponsmith bellows 'QHzgsvu[aO T`Ztsli am xZ_wrRcTt FjvQ kmyc`lx'
A weaponsmith cleaves your body.
A tall ogier barely strikes your body.
A tall ogier tickles your body with his strike.
An Ogier master craftsman barely slashes your body.
*Jymmi* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
*Jymmi* pierces your body.
You stab *Jymmi*'s right arm hard.
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
A weaponsmith cleaves your body.
A tall ogier tickles your right leg with his strike.
A tall ogier tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
An Ogier master craftsman tickles your body with its slash.
*Jymmi* pierces your left leg.
You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
*Jymmi* pierces your body.
You stab *Jymmi*'s head hard.
*Jymmi* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
A weaponsmith barely cleaves your left foot.
A tall ogier barely tickles your body with his strike.
A tall ogier barely strikes your body.
An Ogier master craftsman tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Jymmi* pierces your right leg.
You try to stab *Jymmi*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >
It's already closed!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jymmi: Critical >

A weaponsmith cleaves your left arm.
A tall ogier barely strikes your left leg.
A tall ogier barely strikes your right arm.
An Ogier master craftsman tickles your right hand with its slash.
*Jymmi* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You stab *Jymmi*'s body.
*Jymmi* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
A weaponsmith bellows 'NH?UDVTBl\ Iushuqg s@ h`VW_Fjaf DhCS rwjwJwr'
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
You stab *Jymmi*'s right leg very hard.
*Jymmi* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jymmi*'s death cry.

Zazu
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zazu » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:57 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
e
1
2
Southern Battlements
To the west the jagged mountains of mist knife upwards. Stone parapets
weathered by time offer protection from a long forgotten enemy. Cold, clean
air gusts from jagged mountains to the south. To the east a bartizan
overlooks the ravines below.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of a plains rogue is lying here. [2]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [bac h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
stat
You are a 160 year old male seanchan rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 28.8 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:13 Wil:11 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 143, Dodging bonus: 104, Parrying bonus: 150
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 181 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Andor Tar Valon Illian Fal Dara Amador Children of Light Red Eagles Thiefbane
Bandar Eban
Your armor absorbs about 51% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SNEAK

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
e
1
2
Southeast Turret
Cloudy, mist covered mountains climb to the west. The majority of the outer
turret wall is visible where it fell to the valley below. A large portion
of the roof has collapsed on the walkway. The Westwood forest opens
majestically to the east.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a plains rogue is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [bac h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
n
1
2
Eastern Battlements
The fog enshrouded mountains of mist rise to the west. The fortress stands
high atop a small mountain surrounded by low lying hills to the north and
south. The crowns of the ancient Westwood forest can be seen to the east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a plains rogue is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [bac h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
n
1
2
Eastern Battlements
Cloudy, mist covered mountains climb to the west. Two rivers can be seen
far to the east, beyond the green forest crowns of the Westwood. The
walkway is covered in loose gravel where the walls have crumbled.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [bac h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
n
1
Northeast Turret
Little remains of the turret except low portions of stone used to form the
walls. Far below, along the eastern cliff side, broken sections of the
turret lay scattered on the edge of the plateau.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of a strongarm is lying here.
The corpse of a plains rogue is lying here.

2
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [bac h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
1
2
Northern Battlements
The gray giants of the mountains of mist loom to the west. The decaying
outpost overlooks a high mountain plateau. Smaller plateaus rise to the
north in between gentle valleys creasing the landscape far below.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [bac h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
1
Northern Battlements
To the west the cloudy spires of the mountains of mist rise above you. The
breastwork of the northern battlement overlooks an ancient bridge.
Crumbling masonry litters the walk with loose debris.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of a plains rogue is lying here.
A small purse is here.
*Aelarien* is standing here.

2
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Aelarien* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Aelarien* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aelarien*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
sca
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Aelarien.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
wea head
Your belt is already full.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
put head pouch
You put the severed head of Aelarien the Human slain in the Mountains of Mist in a soft leather
pouch.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
l
Northern Battlements
To the west the cloudy spires of the mountains of mist rise above you. The
breastwork of the northern battlement overlooks an ancient bridge.
Crumbling masonry litters the walk with loose debris.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Aelarien is lying here.
The corpse of a plains rogue is lying here.
A small purse is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
l in corpse
corpse (here) :
a black pair of silver-tooled boots
a pair of earthen colored breeches
a belt pack
a coiled garotte
an emerald-hilted foil
a silver etched shield
[2] a silver Kandori wristcuff
a pair of dark gloves
a set of cloth sleeves
a dress with colored bands at the hem
a bearskin tunic
a shimmering pendant of obsidian
a patchwork scarf of animal furs
a camouflaged hood
a great serpent ring
a ring of braided gold and silver
an oilstone

Monsoon
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Monsoon » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:07 pm

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Yard Outside an Abandoned Cabin
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
An old shoufa with a gray veil lies here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
*Achillies* is resting here.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
*Silendras* is resting here.
*Neal* is standing here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+
*Neal* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
=
*Silendras* says 'Amf@jsRJ Lonzz JK TDq]^k'
- -=+*

*Achillies* makes a strange sound as you place a dark oak javelin in his back!
*Achillies* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Achillies*'s death cry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yard Outside an Abandoned Cabin
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
The corpse of Achillies is lying here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
An old shoufa with a gray veil lies here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
*Silendras* is standing here.
*Neal* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

*Neal* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
-=+*
*Neal* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*+=-
-=+*

*Silendras* makes a strange sound as you place a dark oak javelin in his back!
*Silendras* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Silendras*'s death cry.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Caemlyn Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Verna* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Horror narrates 'i am done'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You silently approach your victim...
-=
Horror narrates 'leaving'
+**+=- -=+
*
*Seven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Verna* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Verna* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Verna*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Seven: Healthy >

Loror narrates 'im gonna go chill blod'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Seven: Healthy >

*Seven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Seven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Zenkai* has arrived from the south, riding a red roan steed.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Seven: Healthy >
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Verna.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Verna.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Verna.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Verna.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Verna.
You get a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Verna.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Verna.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Verna.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Verna.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Verna.
You get a gray silk dress embroidered with white teardrops from the corpse of Verna.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Verna.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Verna.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Verna.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Verna.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Verna.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Verna.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Seven: Healthy >
*Zenkai* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Seven: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!

elodie
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by elodie » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Terrible luck for me
emb
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Terha: Healthy - Zamiel: Scratched >
ic
chann 'ice' h.dark
*Draconus* slashes *Enkidu*'s body.
*Zankou* tries to blast *Aldwyn*, but he deflects the blow.
You strike *Zamiel*'s left leg.
*Terha* swiftly dodges *Zamiel*'s attempt to pierce her.
A huge grizzly bear barely tickles Yeri's left leg with his hit.
*Yeri* crushes *Enkidu*'s body hard.
*Aldwyn* pierces *Zankou*'s left hand.
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?
*Zamiel* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Strong > *Zankou* panics, and attempts to flee!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Aldwyn* pierces *Zankou*'s left leg.
*Zankou* leaves north. ^^
*Aldwyn* tries to pierce *Zamiel*, but he deflects the blow.
-=+
*Terha* tries to strike *Loror*, but he parries successfully.
*

*Enkidu* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
*Zamiel* panics, and attempts to flee!
+
*Enkidu* leaves north. ^^
=
Mithril tries to slash *Loror*, but he deflects the blow.
*Enkidu* has arrived from the north.
*Zamiel* leaves south. vv
*Aldwyn* pierces *Enkidu*'s body.
-
*Enkidu* tries to pound *Aldwyn*, but he deflects the blow.
*Aldwyn* tickles *Enkidu*'s left leg with his pierce.
Mithril tries to slash *Loror*, but he parries successfully.
*Terha* tries to strike *Loror*, but he deflects the blow.
A huge grizzly bear tickles Yeri's head with his hit.
Draconus narrates 'block bugg they running'
-=
You lost control of Saidar!
*Draconus* slashes *Enkidu*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Strong >
ic
chann 'ice' h.dark

*Aldwyn* pierces *Enkidu*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Strong >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Yeri* panics, and attempts to flee!

*Yeri* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Mithril.

fiddler
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by fiddler » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:23 pm

Don't weave unengaged.

Delion
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Delion » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:14 pm


Cruoris
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cruoris » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:04 pm

Not sure why, but it looked funny as hell.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Loror - Bend in the Road
Cruoris - Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Decrepit narrates 'fish heads'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > 3
backs h.light
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > backs h.light
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Delion* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
A raven now follows Delion.
A raven now follows Delion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > backs h.light
You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Loror has been revealed. <<< Wait what?! You weren't here before!

*+=- -=
*Delion* starts barreling down on Loror, a steel-shafted lance aimed at his chest.

+*
*Delion* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Delion* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Delion*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Loror leaves west.


********************************************************

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
On the Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The trainer of the fade's horses stands here, considering the situation.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cruoris - On the Path
Razhak - Southern Outer Fence
Torit - Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
Gordoth - Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
Koresh - On the Path
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
*Sansa* flies through the air and crashes into the room.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 3
backs h.light
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -
*Sansa* gets a bubbling draught from a backpack.

=
Razhak narrates 'worked them'
*Sansa* quaffs a bubbling draught.
*Sansa* appears to be able to see again.

+*
*Sansa* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Sansa* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sansa*'s death cry.

Stabbing fcs while crit is... refreshing :)
Last edited by Cruoris on Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sansa
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Sansa » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:58 pm

On the Path
A narrow path winds through the trees from west to south, picking its way
through the lesser oak trees. Light barely filters through the tree
branches, leaving everything in a murky twilight day or night.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > channel 'ice spikes' h.porka
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > *KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The bright flash of the explosion momentarily blinds you.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.

Nobody here by that name.V:Full >

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Someone narrates 'raz at blod'

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > look

You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > st
You are already standing.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a bubbling draught from a backpack.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > You quaff a bubbling draught which dissolves.
Your eyesight returns.
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from yo

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Hybrid » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:49 am

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Sloping Shaft
The mine shaft at this point starts to slope downwards at a good rate. The
floor here is smooth and dust covered, as if it was well used some time ago.
Looking around, you see the remnants of mining tools. You can follow the shaft
north or south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
South: *Starvald* is standing here.
Hadrin Collider, Infected Squirm is resting here.
Eyes glittering malevolently, a Ghraem'lan trolloc considers its next victim.
Eyes glittering malevolently, a Ghraem'lan trolloc considers its next victim.
Eyes glittering malevolently, a Ghraem'lan trolloc considers its next victim.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.
*Starvald* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Starvald* slashes your left leg hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Wounded >

[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Wounded > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Wounded >
*Starvald* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Wounded > Hadrin stops resting, and clambers on
his feet.
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
*Starvald* leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
[kill light]
They aren't here.
s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
T-Junction in the Mine Shaft
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
North: Hadrin Collider, Infected Squirm is standing here.
Veins of iron ore line the rocks here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
Inside the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
South: Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
scan s
7
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
*Sigurd* is standing here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
h
bac
Entrance to the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
Door north: planks
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
*Sigurd* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*
*Sigurd* now follows *Starvald*.

+
=-
-
=+
*
*Starvald* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

A Domani razor stops following Sigurd.
*Sigurd* starts riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
*Sigurd* pounds your right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
na stabbed
f
You narrate 'stabbed'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inside the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
South:
o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
na he batt

Hadrin has arrived from the north.

n
o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Hadrin leaves south.
You follow Hadrin.

Entrance to the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
Door north: planks
Hadrin Collider, Infected Squirm is standing here.
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
*Sigurd* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
You narrate 'he batt'
*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered > Hadrin tries to slash *Starvald*, but
he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
na coming in

You tickle *Starvald*'s head with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
*Sigurd* sends Hadrin sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

*Sigurd* pounds Hadrin's right arm.
*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

Hadrin sends *Starvald* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

*Sigurd* pounds Hadrin's body.
Hadrin slashes *Starvald*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
na ui ok?
You narrate 'coming in'

cwo
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
You narrate 'ui ok?'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
Hadrin slashes *Starvald*'s body hard.
*Starvald* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Starvald* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
You pierce *Starvald*'s right hand hard.
*Starvald* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
*Starvald* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

*Starvald* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

na can we win?
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >

*Sigurd* sends Hadrin sprawling with a powerful bash!

h
bac
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You narrate 'can we win?'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Starvald* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...
*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Sigurd* tickles Hadrin's head with his pound.

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
*Sigurd* barely pounds Hadrin's body.

+
*Starvald* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive. <---????? I'll get you next time

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

*Starvald* slashes your body very hard.
Hadrin narrates 'no, off'

l hadrin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

Hadrin panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
Hadrin leaves east.

na go
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

*Starvald* slashes your body very hard.
*Sigurd* leaves east riding a Domani razor.
A Domani razor leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >
[back ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered > You do not see that here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered > You narrate 'go'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Battered >

You pierce *Starvald*'s body hard.
*Starvald* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Beaten >

*Starvald* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Starvald*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Beaten >

*Starvald* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
e
h
bac
Foot of the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Starvald* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba h.light]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
w
h
bac
Entrance to the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
Door north: planks
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Beaten >
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Beaten > [ba h.light]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Beaten >
f

You try to pierce *Starvald*, but he parries successfully.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Starvald: Beaten >
h
bac
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Foot of the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
Entrance to the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Southern Black Hills
Door north: planks
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...


-
*Starvald* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

=
+*
*+
*Lashar* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

Tic in 7 seconds!
=
-
-=
*Lashar* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

+
*Starvald* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

*
*Starvald* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Starvald* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around. <-- much.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Starvald*'s death cry.

Malak
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Malak » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:07 pm

Suddenly, a way down appears to open.
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Ciegon* has arrived from below.
*Jubilee* has arrived from below.

backstab h.ciegon
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Jubilee* leans closer to *Ciegon*, who now appears to be feeling better.


*Ciegon* starts riding a pale destrier.


*Ciegon* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
This session you've landed 1072 out of 1968 stabs (54% landed)
Since 3/23/2020 you've landed 1072 out of 1968 stabs (54% landed)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical >
she
wie sword
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > change mood brave
kill ciegon
kill ciegon
You sheath a sharp, red stone dagger into an earthen brown mantle.

kill ciegon
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > You wield the ancient greatsword, Justice with both hands.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > kill ciegon
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 115 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > kill ciegon
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > kill ciegon
You do the best you can!

kill ciegon
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > *Jubilee* tickles your body with her strike.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > kill ciegon
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > kill ciegon
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill ciegon
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > kill ciegon
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ciegon: Critical > *Jubilee* barely tickles your left foot with her strike.
*Ciegon* slashes your left leg.
You smite *Ciegon*'s left arm.
*Ciegon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ciegon*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > get all corpse
kill Jubilee
You get a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a heron marked blade from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get an engraved gold-plated breastplate from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ciegon.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Ciegon.

bash
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You try to smite *Jubilee*, but she parries successfully.

Post Reply