Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Hybrid » Sun May 03, 2020 10:48 am

4 kills and a lot of patience here.


Cave Opening Near the River Arinelle
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
*Olgog* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Scratched >
peer

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Scratched >
l olgog

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Scratched >
You peer around into the shadows.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Scratched >
Olgog has a few scratches.
Olgog is scratched.

*Olgog* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<held> a length of rope
<worn on head> a reinforced boarskin helmet
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of leather half-gauntlets
<worn as shield> a kite-shaped shield
<wielded> a finely crafted axe
<worn on legs> a pair of thin leather leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a leather water flask

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he parries successfully.


f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Scratched >

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Scratched >
*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Olgog*'s right leg very hard.

h
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Scratched > You panic and attempt
to flee!

bac
You flee head over heels.
Stone Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
West: *Olgog* is standing here.
Cave Opening Near the River Arinelle
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
*Olgog* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Olgog* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >
poke olgog
'flee
You poke him in the ribs.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered > *Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you parry
successfully.
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he deflects the blow.

You say 'flee'

8
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Olgog*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Olgog*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >
7
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >
sigh
f
You sigh. <-- clearly AFK - I'll let him go

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered > You panic and attempt
to flee!


*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Norggle tells you 'why cant i be that lucky when you fight me'


You flee head over heels.
Stone Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
West: *Olgog* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
e
Stone Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bend in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Tunnel Junction
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
East: The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
scan e
l
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Tunnel Junction
The stone tunnel here opens on three directions. To the north the
finely carved stone area appears to end, and a damp dirt tunnel
begins. To the south and east, the stone tunnel continues.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
East: The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

*Olgog* has arrived from the south. <-- ahahah what timing clearly not AFK!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Olgog* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
h
bac
Dirt Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
North: *Olgog* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
h
Bend in the Dirt Tunnel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
West: *Olgog* is standing here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

bac
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
h
A viper has arrived from the west.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 61.119 seconds.
Bend in the Damp Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
East: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.
*Olgog* is standing here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

bac
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*+=
-
-=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >
f

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >
n
w
h
bac

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Olgog: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Dirt Tunnel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
West: *Olgog* is standing here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bend in the Damp Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
East: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.
*Olgog* is standing here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

-=
+*
*+
=-

*Olgog* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Olgog* leaves south.

-
=+
*
Backstab who?

bac
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
s
[ba h.light]

Backstab who?

h
bac
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Slimy Crawlspace
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
North: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Olgog* is standing here.
A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.
*Olgog* leaves south.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

s
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
h
bac
Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >


[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

scan e

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Your eyesight is not so keen.


o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

n
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
*Olgog* is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Olgog.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Olgog.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Olgog.

h
bac
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Snakepit
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A crumpled bunch of papers lies here, covered in blood.
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
An enormous anaconda lies in wait for its prey here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

s
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?


o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
n
n
Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
*Olgog* is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Slimy Crawlspace
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
North: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: *Olgog* is standing here.
A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bend in the Damp Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
East: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
s
s
h
Slimy Crawlspace
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
North: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: A snake is crawling through the water here.
A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.

bac
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

e
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
n
h
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

bac
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Snakepit
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A crumpled bunch of papers lies here, covered in blood.
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
*Olgog* is here, fighting an enormous anaconda.
An enormous anaconda is here, fighting Olgog.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

*Olgog* scythes an enormous anaconda's body into bloody fragments!
Olgog swiftly dodges an enormous anaconda's attempt to hit him.
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - an enormous anaconda: Hurt - Olgog: Battered >

You pierce *Olgog*'s body.
*Olgog* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - an enormous anaconda: Hurt - Olgog: Beaten >
f
w
h
bac
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Olgog* scythes an enormous anaconda's body into bloody fragments!
An enormous anaconda tries to hit Olgog, but he deflects the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

[kill light]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

h
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

bac
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

h
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

h
bac
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Snakepit
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
A crumpled bunch of papers lies here, covered in blood.
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
*Olgog* is here, fighting an enormous anaconda.
An enormous anaconda is here, fighting Olgog.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Olgog* scythes an enormous anaconda's head extremely hard.
An enormous anaconda tries to hit Olgog, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
8
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - an enormous anaconda: Critical - Olgog: Beaten >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - an enormous anaconda: Critical - Olgog: Beaten >

You pierce *Olgog*'s right arm hard.
*Olgog* panics, and attempts to flee!
An enormous anaconda tries to hit Olgog, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - an enormous anaconda: Critical - Olgog: Beaten >

*Olgog* leaves south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
7
s
h
bac
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
*Olgog* is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Olgog.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Olgog.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Olgog.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A two-headed serpent hits Olgog's body.
A two-headed serpent hits Olgog's right leg.
A two-headed serpent hits Olgog's left leg into bloody fragments!
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Olgog* leaves north.
*Olgog* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
bac
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

Tic in 7 seconds!
-
=+
*Olgog* leaves west.

*
w
*+
=Cancelled.
Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
*Olgog* is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

h
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...
*Olgog* leaves north.


n
-=
n
+
*Cancelled.
Slimy Crawlspace
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
North: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Olgog* is standing here.
A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Bend in the Damp Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
East: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: *Olgog* is standing here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >


*Olgog* has arrived from the south.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he deflects the blow.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Olgog: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Olgog: Critical >

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he deflects the blow.

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Tic length updated to: 61.627 seconds.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Olgog: Critical >

You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Olgog: Critical >
f

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he deflects the blow.


n
w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Olgog: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

h
bac
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Olgog: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Olgog: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Olgog: Critical >
n
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Olgog: Critical > [ba h.light]

No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Olgog: Critical >
h
You try to pierce *Olgog*, but he deflects the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!

bac

*Olgog* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Slimy Crawlspace
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
North: *Olgog* is standing here.
South: A snake is crawling through the water here.
A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.
Bend in the Damp Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
East: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.
*Olgog* is standing here.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


*Olgog* leaves east.

e
e
-=+
*Cancelled.
Bend in the Dirt Tunnel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
South: *Olgog* is standing here.
West: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
s
Dirt Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
North: A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
South: *Olgog* is here, fighting the brigand leader.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Tunnel Junction
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: South of Whitebridge
*Olgog* is here, fighting the brigand leader.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand leader is here, fighting Olgog.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Olgog* tries to scythe the brigand
leader, but he parries successfully.
The brigand trooper joins the brigand leader's fight!
The brigand trooper joins the brigand leader's fight!
The brigand trooper joins the brigand leader's fight!
The brigand leader slashes Olgog's body.
*Olgog* panics, and attempts to flee!
The brigand trooper tries to pierce Olgog, but he deflects the blow.
The brigand trooper disarms Olgog's weapon with one swift strike.
The brigand trooper pierces Olgog's right leg.
The brigand trooper tickles Olgog's body with his pierce.
*Olgog* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...



Cancelled.
[kill light]
You pierce *Olgog*'s head very hard.
*Olgog* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Olgog*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
sca
You lean over and cut the bloody scalp from the corpse of Olgog.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e


-------------


* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Inside the Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Whitebridge
Door east: gate
North: A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
South: West: A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > *Hendrik* has arrived from the
south, riding a wild stallion.
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
*Hendrik* leaves west riding a wild stallion.
Norggle narrates 'chase 'em!'

+
*
*Cosimo* leaves west.

*+
=
*Cosimo* has arrived from the west.

-
-
*Hendrik* has arrived from the west.

=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The gate is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >
A sul'dam has arrived from the east, leading *Chiko*.
*Chiko* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >
Tic in 7 seconds!

A sul'dam leads *Chiko* west.
*Chiko* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >

*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cosimo* leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >
A sul'dam has arrived from the west, leading *Chiko*.
*Chiko* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >
*Hendrik* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cosimo* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >

*Cosimo* leaves west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Scratched >
*Hendrik* leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
f
Stone Street
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Whitebridge
East: South: Bartrim the innkeeper stands sullenly about.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Cosimo* is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Inside the Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Whitebridge
Door east: gate
North: A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
East: *Hendrik* is standing here.
South: A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
West: A wild stallion bucks madly.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Chiko* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Chiko's leash.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >


------------------

Small Clearing Off the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Whitebridge
*Hendrik* is standing here.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

l

-=
Cancelled.
Small Clearing Off the Road
This small clearing is a bright spot of green grass in a lightly wooded
region. You can see a city off to the not-so-distant north-west. The
unmistakable shape of Caemlyn Road can be clearly seen through some trees to
the north. A space in the trees also leads west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Whitebridge
*Hendrik* is standing here.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Norggle narrates 'im learning how to insult myself'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*

A cow leaves north.

*
+=
-
-=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Scratched >
*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Scratched >
f
s
h

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Scratched >
bac

You swiftly dodge *Hendrik*'s attempt to pierce you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Scratched >

*Hendrik* looks at you.
----------------

Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
Door west: wellgate
East: A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

bac
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
e
*+
=
*Achillies* leaves south riding a dust-colored gelding.

h
Cancelled.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
South: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
West: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

---------------


* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-
*Cosimo* leaves west riding a wild stallion.

=
+*
*+
=-
-
w
=+
*
Backstab who?

----------------
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Achillies* has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored
gelding.
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

-
*Achillies* starts barreling down on you, a langdebeve aimed at your chest.

=
+*
*+=
*Achillies* clumsily charges you with his a langdebeve, but you deftly step aside.

-
e
-
=Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Achillies: Healthy >
You tickle *Achillies*'s right foot with your pierce.

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Achillies: Scratched >
e
h
bac
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Whitebridge
East: West: Caemlyn Road
The road before you seems to run endlessly to the east and to the west.
It is apparent by the deep ruts and potholes on this road that many travelers
have passed this way. There are fields to the northeast, but the road is
bordered with a thick row of bushes.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A raven is here, watching.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


e
-=
e
+Cancelled.
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

-------------------------


bac
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
West: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a cow.
*Achillies* is here, fighting Serde, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Serde* is here, fighting Achillies, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*

*Serde* stabs *Achillies*'s body.

*
+=
-
*Serde* stabs *Achillies*'s left foot.
*Achillies* tries to strike *Serde*, but she deflects the blow.


-
*Cosimo* arches an eyebrow.

=
A sul'dam has arrived from the east, leading *Chiko*.
*Chiko* has arrived from the east, riding a prancing palomino mare.

+
*Chiko* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Chiko: Scratched >
f

*Serde* drawls 'pM ax_f` g@V'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Chiko: Scratched >

*Serde* stabs *Achillies*'s head hard.
*Achillies* tries to strike *Serde*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Chiko: Scratched >
w

*Cosimo* hacks your body very hard.
*Serde* stabs *Achillies*'s head.
*Achillies* tries to strike *Serde*, but she deflects the blow.

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Chiko: Scratched >
Tic in 7 seconds!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Chiko*!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Chiko: Scratched >

*Serde* stabs *Achillies*'s head.
*Achillies* tries to strike *Serde*, but she parries successfully.
*Serde* stabs *Achillies*'s body.
*Achillies* tries to strike *Serde*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Chiko: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!
You dodge a bash from *Cosimo* who loses his balance and falls!

You flee head over heels.

----------------------
*Serde* has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.

scan e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
*Serde* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Serde: Scratched >
s
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

h
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Serde: Scratched > You try to pierce
*Serde*, but she deflects the blow.

A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves south.
*Serde* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

bac
You flee head over heels.
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: An elite Queen's Guard stands at his post.
West: *Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-

A sul'dam leads *Bivia* west.
*Bivia* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

-
=+
*
Backstab who?

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

*Achillies* has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.

h
bac
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
East: *Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
*Serde* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Serde* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.
A sul'dam leads *Bivia* east.
*Bivia* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [ba h.light]


---------------
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A sul'dam has arrived from the south, leading *Bivia*.
*Bivia* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n
n
You flee head over heels.
Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Hendrik* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
Bridge Over the Tarendelle

---------------
s
Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.

h
bac
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy >


------------

[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*+
=-
*Hendrik* has arrived from the south, riding a dust-colored gelding.


-=
*Hendrik* leaves north riding a dust-colored gelding.
A sul'dam leads *Bivia* south.
*Bivia* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

+
*
Backstab who?

--------------------

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Hendrik* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > *Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry
successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Healthy >
f

You try to pierce *Hendrik*, but he parries successfully.

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Hendrik: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Hendrik*, but he deflects the blow.

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

h
bac
You flee head over heels.
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-
A sul'dam leads *Bivia* north.
*Bivia* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

=
+*
*+
=
A sul'dam has arrived from the north, leading *Bivia*.
*Bivia* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

-
-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy >

You swiftly dodge *Bivia*'s attempt to strike you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy >
f
h

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

bac
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Bivia: Healthy > You panic and attempt
to flee!

------------------------
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Track Alongside the River
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door west: thornypath
*Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
A sul'dam leads *Bivia* east.
*Bivia* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

+
*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Backstab who?

------------------


* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*
+
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Tic length updated to: 61.203 seconds.
*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

=-
-
=+
f
*
*Hendrik* has arrived from the east.
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Bivia: Healthy >
h
bac
You panic and attempt to flee!


You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

--------------
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Dasha* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Battered >
n

A sul'dam has arrived from the south, leading *Bivia*.
*Bivia* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Battered >

*Dasha* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Battered >

*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Battered >

*Dasha* panics, and attempts to flee!

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Battered > You try to pierce *Dasha*, but she
deflects the blow.

-----------------

You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*+
*Hendrik* has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.

=
-
-=
+
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Bivia: Healthy >
*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Bivia: Healthy >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

-----------------
You silently approach your victim...


-=+
*
*+
=-

-=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Bivia: Healthy >
f

*Hendrik* has arrived from the east, riding a black stallion.

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Bivia: Healthy >
n
e

*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Bivia: Healthy >

*Hendrik* pierces your body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Bivia: Healthy >
*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Bivia*'s attempt to strike you.
You try to pierce *Bivia*, but she deflects the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Bridge Over the Tarendelle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Track Alongside the River
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door west: thornypath
*Hendrik* is standing here, riding a black stallion.
*Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > *Hendrik* leaves east riding a black stallion.
Along the Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Hendrik* is standing here, riding a black stallion.
*Dasha* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

na clumsied bivia, stabbed dasha batt
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Hendrik: Healthy >
You narrate 'clumsied bivia, stabbed dasha batt'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Hendrik: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Hendrik*, but he parries successfully.

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Hendrik: Healthy >
*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

h
bac

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

---------------------
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

h
bac
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
khl
+*
Cancelled.
[kill h.light]
They aren't here.

----------------


* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


-=
+*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

-----------------

h
bac
You flee head over heels.
The Scullery
[ obvious exits: W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door west: plank
West: *Dasha* is standing here.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A thief skulks here, evading justice.
A thief skulks here, evading justice.
An Old Cabin
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door east: plank
East: A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
*Dasha* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
-
-=
*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Hurt >

You try to pierce *Dasha*, but she parries successfully.

You swiftly dodge *Dasha*'s attempt to pierce you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Hurt >
spit <-- i was frustrated fighting 5+ and being doored

*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Hurt > You spit over your shoulder.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Hurt >
cde
close plank e
f
w
You try to pierce *Dasha*, but she deflects the blow.

*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dasha: Hurt > You panic and attempt
to flee!

h

*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

bac
You flee head over heels.

--------------------

An Old Cabin
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door east: plank
North: *Dasha* is standing here.
East: A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.

h
bac
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [ba h.light]

Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

bac
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Dasha* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Dasha* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dasha*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
g all corpse
sca
You get a set of soft velvet slippers from the corpse of Dasha.
You get silk stockings from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a sharp, red stone dagger from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a decadent white leather dress with a plunging neckline from the corpse of
Dasha.
You get a red bra of lace and silk from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a white-gold diamond tiara from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Dasha.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Dasha.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Dasha.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of
Dasha.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
na rip dasha
You narrate 'rip dasha'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
n
Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
w

------------------------

Along the Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
The corpse of a black stallion is lying here.
*Hendrik* is standing here.
*Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
*Ranak* is standing here, riding a raken.

bac
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
*Ranak* hides a brown sack.

+
*
*Ranak* leaves east riding a raken.
A sul'dam leads *Bivia* east.
*Bivia* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Hendrik* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Hendrik* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Hendrik: Beaten >

*Hendrik* leaves west.

--------------------
You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Wounded >

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Wounded >
glare

*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Hendrik* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Wounded >
glare
glare

*Ranak* has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Wounded >
You glare at nothing in particular.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Wounded > You glare at nothing in particular.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Hendrik: Wounded > *Ranak* tries to slash you, but you
parry successfully.
You glare at nothing in particular.

-----------------

Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
Bleak Fields
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Ranak* is standing here, riding a raken.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
A gray-haired morat stands here, frowning.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

=
+*
*+
=-
-
peer
=+
Cancelled.
You peer around into the shadows.

---------------

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Hendrik* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

h
bac
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
*Hendrik* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

=
+*
Backstab who?

------------------------

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Hendrik* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+

=
-
-=
*Hendrik* leaves north riding a wild stallion.
+*
Backstab who?

-------------------
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Bridle Track from Village
Here a wide muddy bridle path heads north out of the village into the sur-
rounding countryside and the wilderness beyound. On the west side of the road
is the village trading post, where travelers can buy or trade goods with the
local farmers, hunters, and trappers. On the east side is the main entrance
to a comfortable inn. An elegant sign hangs above the doorposts. South you
see the village square, with more shops on the other side.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Hendrik* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

bac
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+
*Ranak* has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

*
*Hendrik* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

*+
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=
-
-=
+*
Backstab who?

------------------
You flee head over heels.
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Hendrik* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-
*Hendrik* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

=+
*Ranak* has arrived from the north, riding a raken.

*
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.

*+
=-
-
=+
*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Ranak: Healthy >

You try to pierce *Ranak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Hendrik* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
f

---------------------
o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
Norggle has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


A sul'dam leads *Bivia* west.
*Bivia* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

-
=
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Tic length updated to: 61.532 seconds.
You are thirsty.

Starting tic timer.

+*
*
A sul'dam has arrived from the west, leading *Bivia*.
*Bivia* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

+
=
*Bivia* strikes Norggle's left leg.

-

Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Norggle leaves north.

=+*
*Bivia* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Bivia* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten >
w
w
na beat

Norggle has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!
Norggle leaves north.

na 2s
w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > You try to pierce *Bivia*, but she
deflects the blow.

No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > You narrate 'beat'

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > You narrate '2s'


w

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten >
w

w
No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Norggle has arrived from the north.

tt
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!
Norggle leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > *Bivia* tries to strike you, but you
deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Bivia*, but she deflects the blow.

You try to pierce *Bivia*, but she parries successfully.

No way! You're fighting for your life!

dr flask
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > [eat meat]
You don't seem to have any.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > You drink the human blood.
Aaaah, that hit the spot... you feel refreshed.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Norggle has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten >
w

w
*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Bivia*, but she parries successfully.

No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > *Bivia* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill light]
You do the best you can!
Norggle tries to pound *Bivia*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > You try to pierce *Bivia*, but she
deflects the blow.

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Bivia: Beaten > A sul'dam leads *Bivia* west.
*Bivia* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

na bash
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[kill light]
They aren't here.

8
w
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You narrate 'bash'


o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You narrate 'bash'

w

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s

[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

s

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Norggle has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Along the Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
You notice a brown sack is hidden here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Norggle has arrived from the east.
Norggle leaves west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Track Alongside the River
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door west: thornypath
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Bivia.
*Bivia* is here, fighting Norggle leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
You try to pierce *Bivia*, but she deflects the blow.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting
for your life!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > You try to pierce *Bivia*,
but she deflects the blow.

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

odw
open thornypath w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > Norggle stumbles from the
impact of an unseen force.
No way! You're fighting for your life!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > No way! You're fighting
for your life!
*Bivia* avoids being bashed by Norggle who loses his balance and falls!
*Bivia* panics, and attempts to flee!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > [kill light]
You do the best you can!


* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > You try to pierce *Bivia*,
but she parries successfully.

Ok.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Norggle: Hurt - Bivia: Beaten > A sul'dam leads *Bivia*
south.
*Bivia* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bridge Over the Tarendelle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Norggle has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Norggle has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Ranak* has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Norggle has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Village Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
A large stone well is here.
A bored man stands sentry here.
A bored man stands sentry here.
Norggle has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Bivia* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
Norggle has arrived from the south.
Norggle tries to pound *Bivia*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Bivia* strikes Norggle's body.
Norggle tries to pound *Bivia*, but she deflects the blow.
Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Ranak* is standing here, riding a raken.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bridge Over the Tarendelle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Track Alongside the River
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door west: thornypath

s
s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Hidden Path in the Briars
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door east: thornypath

s

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Wandering Forest Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Wandering Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
e
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill light]
They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Wandering Forest Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar

s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Hidden Path in the Briars
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door east: thornypath

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Track Alongside the River
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door west: thornypath

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Along the Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
You notice a brown sack is hidden here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
w
s
Track Alongside the River
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Door west: thornypath

s
o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
Bridge Over the Tarendelle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
*Ranak* is here, fighting Norggle, riding a raken.
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Ranak.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >

Norggle tries to pound *Ranak*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill light]
You try to pierce *Ranak*, but he parries successfully.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Norggle: Wounded - Ranak: Battered >

A sul'dam has arrived from the south, leading *Bivia*.
*Bivia* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Norggle: Wounded - Ranak: Battered >

You try to pierce *Ranak*, but he parries successfully.

*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

8
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Norggle: Wounded - Ranak: Battered >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.
Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Norggle: Wounded - Ranak: Battered >
7
f

Norggle leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Ranak: Battered > *Ranak* slashes your body extremely hard.
*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Ranak*, but he parries successfully.

[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Ranak: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee!


Norggle has arrived from the west.


You flee head over heels.
Wayward Inn Lobby
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
North: A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
East: A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
South: A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
West: Norggle the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
w
h
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Norggle the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Bivia.
*Bivia* is here, fighting Norggle leashed to a sul'dam, riding a gray palfrey.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Bivia's leash.
*Ranak* is here, fighting Norggle, riding a raken.

bac
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Norggle shivers from an icy cold force sent by *Bivia*.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
bac
*Bivia* strikes Norggle's left leg.
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Ranak* sends Norggle sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
bac
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
bac
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
bac

*Ranak* slashes Norggle's body.
*Bivia* strikes Norggle's right arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
bac
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

na flee
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
h
bac
You narrate 'flee'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Ranak* slashes Norggle's body.

bac
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Bivia* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Norggle, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Norggle narrates 'im on her crit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
bac
[ba h.light]

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Norggle leaves north.

bac
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

Tic in 7 seconds!
-
=+
*
*+
=-

*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

=
+
Norggle narrates 'ok'

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Ranak: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

na gah
*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Ranak*, but he parries successfully.

*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The clouds disappear.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Tic length updated to: 60.505 seconds.
You flee head over heels.
Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
You narrate 'gah'

-----------------

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Ranak* has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
A sul'dam has arrived from the south, leading *Bivia*.
*Bivia* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
You silently approach your victim...


*Bivia* strikes Norggle's body.

-
=+
*Bivia* tickles Norggle's body with her strike.

*

*Ranak* barely slashes Norggle's body.

*
+=
Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!

-
-
Norggle leaves east.

=
+*
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Bivia* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A sul'dam leads *Bivia* west.
*Bivia* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
Norggle has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >

Norggle tries to pound *Ranak*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >

Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >

Norggle leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
na clumsied

*Ranak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
Norggle has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
h

Norggle tries to pound *Ranak*, but he deflects the blow.

bac
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >

*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
You narrate 'clumsied'

---------------

Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarendrelle at the Eldar
Norggle has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Ranak* has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
A sul'dam has arrived from the south, leading *Bivia*.
*Bivia* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
You silently approach your victim...


*Bivia* strikes Norggle's body.

-
=+
*Bivia* tickles Norggle's body with her strike.

*

*Ranak* barely slashes Norggle's body.

*
+=
Norggle panics, and attempts to flee!

-
-
Norggle leaves east.

=
+*
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Bivia* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
*Bivia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A sul'dam leads *Bivia* west.
*Bivia* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
Norggle has arrived from the east.

-------------------
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >

*Ranak* leaves west riding a raken.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


Norggle has arrived from the south.

-
Norggle leaves east.

=
+
*Ranak* has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

*
*+
=-
-
=+
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Bivia* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Bivia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bivia*'s death cry.
As *Bivia* perishes, her sul'dam panics and flees.
A sul'dam leaves west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
g all corpse
na rip

*Ranak* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets eight gold crowns from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a small purse from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a dark blue silk dress with panels of red and silver lightning bolts
from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Bivia.
*Ranak* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Bivia.
Norggle has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
Norggle tries to pound *Ranak*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
The corpse of Bivia seems to be empty.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Ranak: Wounded >
A Seanchan sentry joins Ranak's fight!
A Seanchan sentry joins a Seanchan sentry's fight!
You narrate 'rip'

--------------------
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-
=
*Marjic* leaves east riding a sleek well-trained torm.

+*
*
*Ranak* has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
Norggle narrates 'all n e'

+
=-
-
=
*Ranak* leaves east riding a raken.

+
*
Backstab who?

<-- at this time Norggle ran north through GF, and I just couldn't catch up - he died around barren to the Seanchan. I ran a few more stabs but was hagg and just couldn't catch them. But Dasha had shown up again (and was the reason for Norggle having to run as Dasha had shown up in wb fade while I thought I was occupying the SS to give Norggle time to regen mvs)
--------------------
Dry Rolling Plains
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Plains Along the Blight Border

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
tr horse
-
=
+*
*+
=-
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Ridden mount leaving west.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
w
Dry Arroyo
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Plains Along the Blight Border
A raven is here flying around.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
Twisted Arroyo
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Plains Along the Blight Border
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Dasha* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=+
*
*
+=-
-
=+
*
*Dasha* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Dasha* panics, and attempts to flee!
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Dasha*'s commands.
*Dasha* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Dasha: Beaten >

*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Dasha: Beaten >
f
n
e
h
bac

*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Dasha: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Inside the Arroyo
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Plains Along the Blight Border
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Twisted Arroyo
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Plains Along the Blight Border
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Dasha* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

-=
+*
*+
=-
-=
+*

*Dasha* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Dasha* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dasha*'s death cry.

-----------------------

<-- cue fighting Achillies, Miserie and Asandra in Fal Dara, and retreating to camp

Tower Entrance
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
East: A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
Up: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
*Dasha* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
*Dasha* leaves up.

+
*
*+
=-
-
=+*
Backstab who?

------------------
Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.

h
bac
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A muzzled trolloc leaves west.
A Dha'vol trolloc leaves west.
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the west.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.
A fade has arrived from the west.

*
+=
-
-
Pugglepi narrates 'ahh he took my mallet'

=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dasha: Healthy >

*Dasha* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A fade tries to slash Dasha, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dasha: Healthy >

*Dasha* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dasha: Healthy >
*Asandra* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dasha: Healthy >

*Dasha* leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Pugglepi narrates 'what a dick'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Asandra* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asandra: Scratched >

*Asandra* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A fade joins your fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the west.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asandra: Scratched >
f
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asandra: Scratched > *Sansa* has
arrived from the north.
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

A wolfish trolloc barely cleaves Asandra's body.
A hooved trolloc barely cleaves Asandra's body.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Asandra, but she parries successfully.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves Asandra's left arm.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Asandra's body.
A fade slashes Asandra's body hard.

You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

-------------------

You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill light]
*Dasha* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Dasha: Hurt >
*Dasha* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Dasha: Hurt >

You try to pierce *Dasha*, but she parries successfully.

A beaked trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a beaked trolloc's fight!
Dasha swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Dasha, but she dodges the attack.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Dasha's right leg very hard.
*Sansa* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Dasha: Hurt >

*Dasha* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-
Sansa swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A beaked trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A beaked trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she deflects the blow.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Sansa, but she parries successfully.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she parries successfully.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she dodges the attack.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Tic length updated to: 61.103 seconds.

=+
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Sansa*!
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a muzzled trolloc: Scratched - Sansa: Scratched >

You try to pierce *Sansa*, but she parries successfully.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a muzzled trolloc: Scratched - Sansa: Scratched >
f

You pierce *Sansa*'s right arm hard.
A beaked trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she parries successfully.
Sansa swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
Sansa swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Sansa's body.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Sansa, but she dodges the attack.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she deflects the blow.
*Sansa* slices a muzzled trolloc's body.
*Sansa* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
*Sansa* slices a beaked trolloc's body hard.
*Sansa* slices a muzzled trolloc's body hard.
*Sansa* slices a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.
*Sansa* tries to slice a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
*Sansa* slices a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg very hard.
*Sansa* tries to slice an Ahf'frait trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Sansa, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a muzzled trolloc: Scratched - Sansa: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Asandra* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Sansa* has arrived from the east.
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=+
*
*Asandra* leaves north riding a pale destrier.

*+
A boarish trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!

=
-
-=
e
+*

*Sansa* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Sansa* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sansa*'s death cry.

------------------

Pugglepi narrates 'thought you were inside FD'
Forested Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Borderlands West of Fal Dara
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raven is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

h
o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A Gentle Slope
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands West of Fal Dara
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

bac
o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
*Purphoros* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-
*Purphoros* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
Pugglepi narrates 'lol'

=+
*
*+
=-
*Purphoros* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.


-=
+*
*Purphoros* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Purphoros: Battered >

*Purphoros* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Purphoros: Battered >
na stabbed purphoros

---------------
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Purphoros* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > [ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a camouflaged hood.

Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Purphoros: Scratched >

*Purphoros* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Purphoros: Scratched >

*Purphoros* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Purphoros: Scratched >

*Achillies* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

-------------

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
*Purphoros* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > *Starvald* has arrived from the
south, riding a Domani razor.
[ba h.light]

You silently approach your victim...


*Starvald* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

-
=+
*Purphoros* struggles to close the greatgate, but can't.

*
*+
=-

*Starvald* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

-

=
*
Starvald* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
+*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

-------------------------
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
s
h
bac
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
*Purphoros* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [ba purphoros]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*
Pugglepi narrates 'am neck'

+
=-
-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Purphoros: Wounded >

*Starvald* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Purphoros: Wounded >
*Starvald* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Purphoros: Wounded >
f

*Purphoros* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Purphoros: Wounded >
Tic in 7 seconds!
na clumsied wounded purpohoros coming

--------------

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is standing here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here. []
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Purphoros* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Pugglepi barely pounds *Achillies*'s body.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...


*Starvald* slashes Pugglepi's body.

-
*Purphoros* barely pounds Pugglepi's left leg.

=
+*
Tic in 7 seconds!
*+
Pugglepi panics, and attempts to flee!

=
-
-=
Pugglepi leaves north.

+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Purphoros: Beaten

------------------------

A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
*Dasha* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [ba h.human]

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dasha: Hurt >

------------------
*Dasha* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Starvald* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
*Achillies* has arrived from the east, riding a jet black courser.
*Purphoros* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Backstab who?

-------------------
bac
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Under the Angel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
*Dasha* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[ba h.human]
bac
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Under the Angel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
*Dasha* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[ba h.human]
Spikes Demo
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+=
-
-=
+
Stomp narrates 'when its already 4 v 3'

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dasha: Scratched >

You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+=
-
-=
+
Stomp narrates 'when its already 4 v 3'

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dasha: Scratched >

------------------------

Zerious
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zerious » Sun May 03, 2020 11:36 am

Moral of the post. Dasha super stabbable

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Hybrid » Sun May 03, 2020 12:55 pm

My logging was turned off for pulling the above log when I clumsied you and you then clumsied me zerk - and I beeped every person on the wholist

pk afterwards was good - didn't log any of the 3 kills - or the 5 times Chiko walked out of stabs with a pulse left.

Zerious
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zerious » Sun May 03, 2020 2:31 pm

hehe I was narrating for help bc I figured someone was coming. tried to ditch a little weight to get the auto flee

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Hybrid » Sun May 03, 2020 11:35 pm

Yeah I reset wimpy 85, then 70 - a good bash with attack in the first round could have nixed me before autoflee.

Second time I think you've survived after missing a zerk charge on me... which means second time I should have died after clumsying you.

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Hybrid » Mon May 04, 2020 2:52 am

*scream*

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Edge of the Bog
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Blighted Mountains
*Draconus* is standing here, riding a spotted horse.
*Bugg* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
*Bugg* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ba draconus]
You silently approach your victim...


-=+
*
*

+
=-

*Draconus* pats a spotted horse on his head.

-=
+*
*Draconus* leaves east riding a spotted horse.
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >

*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

Malak
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Malak » Tue May 05, 2020 9:40 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
0
backstab h.elodie
Rocky Plains
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A Seanchan officer is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Elodie* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Elodie's leash.
Lord Ragyn the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding |1|.warhorse
*Tusty* is here, fighting Ragyn, riding a blood bay charger.
A conscript is here, fighting Ragyn.
A conscript is here, fighting Ragyn.
A conscript is here, fighting Ragyn.
*Shaxx* is here, fighting Ragyn, riding |2|.gray palfrey
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ragyn leaves north riding a warhorse.
You silently approach your victim...

-
Cordelia has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

=
Cordelia strikes a Seanchan officer's body.

+
A Seanchan officer tries to lance Cordelia, but she deflects the blow.
A conscript joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A conscript joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A conscript joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
Cordelia tries to strike a Seanchan officer, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Shaxx* tries to pierce Cordelia, but she dodges the attack.

*
*Tusty* tries to slice Cordelia, but she deflects the blow.

=
*Elodie* releases streaks of Fire at Cordelia, who screams in pain.

+
Kitiara narrates 'target?'


*Elodie* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 1242 out of 2300 stabs (54% landed)
Since 3/23/2020 you've landed 1242 out of 2300 stabs (54% landed)
*Elodie* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Elodie*'s death cry.
As *Elodie* perishes, her sul'dam panics and flees.
A sul'dam leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Shaxx* tries to pierce Cordelia, but she deflects the blow.
Cordelia swiftly dodges a conscript's attempt to strike her.
Cordelia swiftly dodges a conscript's attempt to strike her.
A conscript tries to strike Cordelia, but she dodges the attack.
A Seanchan officer tries to lance Cordelia, but she deflects the blow.
Cordelia strikes a Seanchan officer's body.
Cordelia swiftly dodges *Shaxx*'s attempt to pierce her.
Cordelia panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Cordelia leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Shaxx* pierces your right leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Shaxx: Scratched > get all corpse

A conscript joins Shaxx's fight!
A conscript joins a conscript's fight!
A conscript joins a conscript's fight!
A Seanchan officer joins a conscript's fight!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Shaxx: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f

*Shaxx* gets a water skin from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a small purse from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a backpack from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a plain gray dress from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a studded leather jerkin from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a snug silver a'dam from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Elodie.
*Shaxx* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Elodie.

Terinor
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Terinor » Fri May 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Fallow Fields
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
*Zil* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Eritage* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Camille* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a warhorse.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Camille's leash.
*Tusty* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
Rhienn tells you 'nod'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
*Camille* watches her Sul'dam nod in agreement
-=+**+=- -=+
*Zil* drawls 'how many'

*
*Camille* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Camille* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Camille*'s death cry.
As *Camille* perishes, her sul'dam panics and flees.
A sul'dam leaves west.
*Zil* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Tusty* slashes your left arm very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zil: Healthy >

Angkar
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Angkar » Tue May 19, 2020 8:39 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Foil: Scratched - Fermin: Hurt >
You pierce *Fermin*'s body very hard.
Foil scythes *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Foil: Scratched - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* says 'T qeF FWps XEGai njAh by jhU hwKl'K ILGC aqi` qyViVTr'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Foil: Scratched - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Foil: Scratched - Fermin: Wounded > e
hide
backstab h.light

*Fermin* leaves east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Fermin* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Foil has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You silently approach your victim...


Foil tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

-=+*
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
*Fermin* leaves west.

=-
Moloch narrates 'that site bans fermin for a day of my choosing'

-
Foil leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

=+*
*Fermin* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > ]

Kazura narrates 'nice'

o rip fermin
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > sca
[get all corpse]
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a badge emblazoned with a cloven skull from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a badge emblazoned with a cloven skull from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fermin.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Fermin.
a leather cuirass: You can't take that!
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a shoufa with a black veil from the corpse of Fermin.
You get an orange coral ring from the corpse of Fermin.
You get an orange coral ring from the corpse of Fermin.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [narr ]
You narrate 'rip fermin'

Fermin
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Fermin » Tue May 19, 2020 8:40 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a rat: Critical > Forested Borderlands
To the north, a path cuts its way through the dense forest, and it forced to
curve around a massive tree that lies to the northeast, making the path wind
around and end up situated to the east. Huge trunks of the trees make a maze
through the forest, and the dense undergrowth makes navigating this maze
difficult. Small wildflowers add a cheery brightness in hues of pink and yellow
to the otherwise green environment.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat is lying here, stunned.
*Foil* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a rat: Critical >
*Foil* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a rat: Critical >
You stab a rat's right leg into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
You stab *Foil*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
You try to stab *Foil*, but he deflects the blow.
*Foil* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You dodge a bash from *Foil* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
You try to stab *Foil*, but he deflects the blow.
*Foil* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
Foil assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
You try to stab *Foil*, but he deflects the blow.

say lol rat was crit thought it was
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > You say 'lol rat was crit thought it was'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
You try to stab *Foil*, but he deflects the blow.

ded - Foil: Scratched >
*Foil* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
Valkner narrates 'am beat'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > say thought it was you

*Foil* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Foil* snickers softly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
*Foil* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > You say 'thought it was you'
Valkner narrates 'and in for a few'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
You try to stab *Foil*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to stab *Foil*, but he parries successfully.
Valkner narrates 'is 5'

inded - Foil: Scratched >
*Foil* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
*Foil* snickers softly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
*Angkar* draws a silver-winged basilard from an earthen brown mantle with a flash of steel.
*Angkar* pierces your body very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
*Angkar* pierces your head extremely hard.
*Foil* scythes your body extremely hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
Valkner narrates 'err 4'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched >
*Angkar* pierces your body very hard.
*Foil* scythes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > say i was like there they go and here's crit foil chasing
ff
f
You say 'i was like there they go and here's crit foil chasing'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!l: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e

*Foil* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e

*Foil* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > ww
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Foil: Scratched > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fermin - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands


You panic and attempt to flee!l: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Forested Borderlands
To the north, a path cuts its way through the dense forest, and it forced to
curve around a massive tree that lies to the northeast, making the path wind
around and end up situated to the east. Huge trunks of the trees make a maze
through the forest, and the dense undergrowth makes navigating this maze
difficult. Small wildflowers add a cheery brightness in hues of pink and yellow
to the otherwise green environment.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > h

*Harambe* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Foil* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

whooops!

Post Reply