Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
isabel
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:45 am

2 fails


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
A bunch of lit fireworks lies on the ground.
The corpse of a black stallion is lying here.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sergeant is here, fighting Razhak.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is here, fighting Razhak, riding a pale destrier.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Asandra, riding a shadow stallion.
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A sergeant leaves south.
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south

Asandra leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
kill $target$
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Asandra leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Kai the Defender of the Stone is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
south
west
west
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.
Asandra leaves south riding a pale destrier.

south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Kai the Defender of the Stone is standing here.
Asandra leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
Entrance to Dark Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
Before the Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
south
Entrance to Clearing
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
kill $target$
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
You pound *Razhak*'s left arm very hard.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Razhak: Critical > kill $target$
You pound *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Razhak: Critical > You do the best you can!
Asandra has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Razhak: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >
Asandra pierces *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.

....

Kazi runs

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > tt
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > -=+
You could find no tracks at all.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > l e
p
#alias o open stonegate;#alias p close stonegate;#alias kn knock stonegate;#alias unl unlock stonegate;#alias lo lock stonegate;
Aliased 'o' to: open stonegate
Aliased 'p' to: close stonegate
Aliased 'kn' to: knock stonegate
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock stonegate
Aliased 'lo' to: lock stonegate
The stonegate is closed.

look
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

kill $target$
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > change mood brave
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > nar am blocking rk
kill $target$
kill $target$
You narrate 'am blocking rk'

stat
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
You are a 325 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 57.4 lbs and wearing 77.6 lbs, somewhat heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 86, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 12
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- CONTAGION
- NO QUIT

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > notice
look
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > sc
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You have 373(414) hit and 114(152) movement points.
You have scored 97225406 experience points and 1848 quest points.
You need 1274594 exp to level and 1152 qp to rank.
You have amassed 8 Turn points to date.
You have played 66 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Someone bellows 'q_ JaI N`\\ Yo yWzA^ jJT zN AZV?@ab KaL vEW\
OfAd? SPqlO sG? v\ zIVQXOS? rW aCR _[ghzbQr'
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.
Asandra narrates
'heading south a bit'

look
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
where

Asandra narrates 'he can
be anywhere'

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The raven master bellows 'N_CshjE uo? `IIttlR fr pYpa U^ICGP'
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar why?
z
You narrate 'why?'

look
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > where
kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on
either side of the
castle entrance. The
huge oak
doors lie on the ground
apparently broken off
from their hinges, and
the
portcullis is rusted
fast about five feet
from the ground.
However, newly
crafted stone gates
stand before you. Four
round towers loom high
above
providing excellent
protection for the main
entrance to the
fortress. The
stones that make up the
tower have been cut from
a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A
path leads west, away
from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W
]
An iron lantern hangs
from the wall above the
gate.
Asandra narrates 'sorry
:p'

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > look
where
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar get the block then?
You narrate 'get the block then?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar i'll look
You narrate 'i'll look'

stat
look
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > where
You are a 325 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 57.4 lbs and wearing 77.6 lbs, somewhat heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 86, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 12
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- CONTAGION
- NO QUIT

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > look
where
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$

Asandra narrates 'ok!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$

Kai narrates 'isnt past
neck'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar do you have rem contagion btw?
z
look
You narrate 'do you have rem contagion btw?'

where
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar he won't have moves
z
You narrate 'he won't have moves'

look
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > where
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Variable 'target' is set to: dark
t dark
Variable 'target1' is set to: kazi
Your target is now set to kazi.
a kazi
look
where
kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$

Kai narrates 'isnt downer'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring
> They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

look
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > where
kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

`
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > notice
No-one by that name here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings. <-- okay fine!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > look

*Kazi* has arrived from the west.

where
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Kazi* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill $target$
#alias o open stonegate;#alias p close stonegate;#alias kn knock stonegate;#alias unl unlock stonegate;#alias lo lock stonegate;
Aliased 'o' to: open stonegate
Aliased 'p' to: close stonegate
Aliased 'kn' to: knock stonegate
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock stonegate
Aliased 'lo' to: lock stonegate

Kazi calls for the
stonegate to be opened.
The stonegate is opened
from the other side.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring
>
Kai narrates 'isabel he didnt go'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

Razhak
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Yeah.. this was fun...


Fermin has some small wounds and bruises.

*Fermin* is using:
<worn on head> a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a silver sai
<worn on legs> a set of loose cloth breeches
<worn on feet> a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
the severed head of Byrg the Trolloc slain in Shienar
a necklace of dark ivy
a bright red robe
twenty copper pennys
ten gold crowns

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt > cmb
po
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave


o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt > 2

*Fermin* pierces your body.

[bash ] :Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt >


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


*Fermin* barely pierces your head.
You try to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
stand

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Fermin* looks at you.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
;
;
2
*Fermin* pierces your head very hard.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

[bash ] ting MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt >

Cancelled.
*Fermin* pierces your head.
[kill human]
Ok.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt > [kill human]
Ok.

[bash ] ting MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt >

+
*Fermin* pierces your right leg.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Fermin* leaves west.

-;

As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
stand
Bruce narrates 'well pk prob rip, cant fight the 2 fcs'

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
;
;
;


;

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
Suddenly *someone* places a silver sai in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...














* HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You are using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn on body> a shirt of overlapping black scales
<worn about body> an inky black cloak (frayed)
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a heron marked longsword
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a flask stained with human blood
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

Draz
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Draz » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:26 am

Jesus chortlesnorfling Christ

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Eastern Streets of Thakan'dar
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door south: irondoor
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A fade is stalking in the darkness.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill mephistopheles]
You pound *Mephistopheles*'s right leg hard.

n
q
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical > The dreadguard says 'This is the will of the
Great Lord!'
The dreadguard crushes your body extremely hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical > [kill mephistopheles]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical > The dreadguard tries to crush you, but you
parry successfully.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You can't ride in there.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by the dreadguard!
A fade joins the dreadguard's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Mephistopheles* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully. <--first round goes off
You pound *Mephistopheles*'s body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical > [kill mephistopheles]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical >
f
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical >
A huge darkhound has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical >
f

A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
You can't ride in there.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by the dreadguard!

q
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Mephistopheles: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!

A huge darkhound tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
combat demo
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by the dreadguard!
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Someone slashes your right leg extremely hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Elaolith
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Elaolith » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:52 am

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Nognahoj* clumsily approaches Marley, broadcasting his intentions.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Marley closes the camoentrance.

k dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k dark

Marley tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he dodges the attack.
Talasia tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Healthy > bash
You do the best you can!

bashHP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Healthy >
bash
Cancelled.
Cancelled.
*
*Nognahoj* swiftly dodges Marley's attempt to strike him.


*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
A nervous young woman says 'Are we there yet?'
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

-
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kali releases streaks of Fire at *Nognahoj*, who screams in pain.


As *Nognahoj* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 662 out of 1944 bashes (65% landed)
Since 11/23/2018 you've missed 662 out of 1944 bashes (65% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Scratched > zek

Talasia unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Nognahoj*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Hurt >
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Hurt >
Talasia tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
Marley tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Hurt >
*Nognahoj* snickers softly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Hurt > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Kali releases streaks of Fire at *Nognahoj*, who screams in pain.

bash resh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
-
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley waves.
Eveline closes the camoentrance.

Cancelled.
Marley tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!


Talasia unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Nognahoj*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

+
*Nognahoj* waves.

-
*Nognahoj* swiftly dodges Marley's attempt to strike him.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.


As *Nognahoj* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 664 out of 1946 bashes (65% landed)
Since 11/23/2018 you've missed 664 out of 1946 bashes (65% landed)
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Eveline closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded > bash

*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
Kali unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Nognahoj*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
A nervous young woman says 'Are we there yet?'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded > bash

*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
Talasia tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
Marley tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she deflects the blow.
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.: Healthy - Nognahoj: Wounded >
Marley closes the camoentrance.

Cancelled.
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.


*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

-
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

=
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

+
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

*
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.


*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

-
Marley tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.


As *Nognahoj* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 666 out of 1948 bashes (65% landed)
Since 11/23/2018 you've missed 666 out of 1948 bashes (65% landed)
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!
Talasia throws a fireball at *Nognahoj*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Battered > zerk

*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Battered >
*Nognahoj* swiftly dodges Marley's attempt to strike him.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Battered >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kali releases streaks of Fire at *Nognahoj*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Beaten > bahs

*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Beaten > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Beaten > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Beaten >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Beaten >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Beaten >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!
Talasia throws a fireball at *Nognahoj*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical > bahs

You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
Marley tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.
*Nognahoj* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kali releases streaks of Fire at *Nognahoj*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical > bahs

*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
A nervous young woman says 'Are we there yet?'
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Marley: Healthy - Nognahoj: Critical >
You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
Talasia tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he deflects the blow.
Marley tries to strike *Nognahoj*, but he dodges the attack.
*Nognahoj* tries to stab Marley, but she parries successfully.
You try to pound *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* opens the camoentrance.
Marley closes the camoentrance.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Talasia unleashes a fireball at *Nognahoj*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Nognahoj* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nognahoj*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Marley narrates 'rip nognahoj'

Theid
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Theid » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:28 am

Maybe I don't understand "Fail" logs anymore. I was expecting Nognahoj to get a flee out the entire time thinking the door trap had failed...

Fail's are when someones plan goes wrong right? (Posted by the person taking part in the plan that ends up failing)

Otherwise isn't it like gloating..? when someone else's plan goes wrong and you post it?

Rhys
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Rhys » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:11 pm

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched - Rig: Battered > change mood brave
change posture offensive
Mood changed to: Brave
Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched - Rig: Battered > b
You try to hack *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree barely hits Rig's head.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Rig* barely stabs a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to hit Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] nded - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched - Rig: Battered >


*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

*
Isyvae chats 'Just let us know if the trees start to talk back Tundar '

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > change posture defensive
change mood wimpy
Posture changed to: Defensive

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > dd
z
[diag h.dark]
Rig has some big nasty wounds and scratches. >>>>>>>>>>> Thought this was you still mounted just sneaking into the room

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
[scan ]
Your eyesight is not so keen.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > pp
[o eagle kill h.dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tricksy!!
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

pp
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [o eagle kill h.dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > 111 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> My kill h.dark macro fails for some reason and so I try to use my manual kill h.dark alias, but typo it
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > 11 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> there's my actual k h.dark alias :P

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

achillies
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by achillies » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:53 am

if i was wielding the correct weapon, this would have ended up differently ...

e Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A torch is here on the ground.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
*Joose* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

HP:Critical MP:Tiring
You have scored 94995259 experience points and 1680 quest points.
You need 3504741 exp to level and 1320 qp to rank.
You have amassed 62 Turn points to date.
You have played 160 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are fighting Joose.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Joose: Beaten > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - The Blight

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Joose: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Joose: Beaten > 8
b
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

[bash ] ring - Joose: Beaten >

-
*Joose* barely pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
*Joose* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
You are thirsty.

*
*Joose* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Joose* leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Joose* pierces your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Joose: Battered > look
b
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

Description and Exits match failed... Update your map!
A torch is here on the ground.
*Joose* is here, fighting YOU!
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

[bash ] rong - Joose: Battered >

*
*Joose* barely pierces your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
*Joose* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Joose* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > b

*Joose* barely pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Joose: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Joose* tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


[bash ] rong - Joose: Battered >

*
*Joose* barely pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
*Joose* pierces your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Joose* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Joose: Battered >
*Joose* tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


eq
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Joose: Battered > b
You are using:
<used as light> a lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a thin, black chain
<worn around neck> a thin, black chain
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded> a shiny copper dagger
<worn about waist> a bronze belt of odd design
<worn on belt> the severed head of Byrg the Trolloc slain in Shienar
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

*Joose* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Joose* tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[bash ]

+
*Joose* pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


rd
+wc
Cancelled.
[remove dagger]
You stop using a shiny copper dagger.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Joose: Battered > [wield sword]
You wield a gargantuan gilded bastard sword with both hands.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Joose: Battered >
You try to hack *Joose*, but he parries successfully.
*someone* pierces your left arm.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Razhak
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:31 pm

The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Walker* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a Saldaean charger.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Walker.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Critical - Walker: Hurt > [kill human]
Ok.

[bash ] :Strong MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Critical - Walker: Hurt >


*Walker* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Critical - Walker: Hurt > 2

*Walker* lances the blighted tree's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.
*Walker* leaves east riding a Saldaean charger.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > ;
;
;

*Walker* has arrived from the east, riding a Saldaean charger.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Walker* starts barreling down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > ;
;
;
;
;
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Vaeyl Mazakeen
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Vaeyl Mazakeen » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:21 am

Theid wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:28 am
Maybe I don't understand "Fail" logs anymore. I was expecting Nognahoj to get a flee out the entire time thinking the door trap had failed...

Fail's are when someones plan goes wrong right? (Posted by the person taking part in the plan that ends up failing)

Otherwise isn't it like gloating..? when someone else's plan goes wrong and you post it?
Nail meet hammer, well put.

Also, lol Razhak got pwned. Classic weircharge moment

Kali
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:57 pm
Location: New Mexico, US

Re: Fail!

Post by Kali » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:40 pm

You can't lose your equipment in PK if you don't bring it with you...



Cyril's Fine Armor
Lining the walls are racks and racks of various types of armor. Shiny
breastplates of many different metals hang off the walls. Several types
of chain mail with different types of chain links twinkle from the racks.
Gauntlets, shields, and helmets adorn the rest of the shop. It looks
like there are also other incompleted armors being custom altered for
discerning clients. To the north, those done with their business exit
out the doorway.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Tar Valon
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An armorsmith's assistant stands here, ready to trade.
Cyril the metalsmith hunches over an anvil, forging armor from red-hot steel.
The forger for the Gaidin and Valon Guard sweats here as he works.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
rem shield
Tic in 7 seconds!
You stop using a silver etched shield.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
mend shield
Cyril tells you 'That'll be 1 gold crown and 15 coppers. Come back in 2 hours.'
Cyril gives you a receipt.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
put receipt pack
You put a receipt in a backpack.

...Then...

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Anvil of the Shining Walls
This smithy is a very simple arrangement with only a forge, anvil and a
work bench, somewhat cluttered with various pieces of iron and steel strewn
over it, all ready to be reshaped into the finest weapons. The various
precious metals in wooden crates round the walls indicate this smithy is a
place for quality weapons only. The blackened forge in the centre of the
smithy has a fire in a hearth fuelled by scorching charcoal, which is
raised off the ground in a shallow clay bowl at waist height.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Tar Valon
The master blacksmith's forge is here, blasted by a fierce fire.
A sailor is here.
An old woman smiles kindly.
A master blacksmith is here, hard at work.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
rem staff
You stop using a yew staff.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >

A sailor leaves north.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
give staff blacksmith
You give a yew staff to a master blacksmith.
A master blacksmith tells you 'That'll be 75 gold crowns. I'll have it honed in about 6 hours.'
A master blacksmith gives you a receipt.

...Then...

Isabel narrates 'uhh'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong >

Isabel narrates 'any healers about'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong >

Dory tells you 'where?'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
Tic in 7 seconds!

Dory tells you 'mt'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong >

You narrate 'I can come '

emb
* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong >
portfd
[channel 'travel' nulrxewujmvudsa]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
Isabel narrates 'fd'
*+=- -=+**+=-
Ok.
A flash of bright white light appears, and suddenly envelopes you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
narr at malk
You narrate 'at malk'

...Then...

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Isabel narrates 'meren and mikhan winding'


* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

A city lamplighter has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >


* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
narr want me?
You narrate 'want me?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
stand
You stop resting, and stand up.


Isabel narrates 'sure if you're opking'
Isabel narrates 'going commy'

p
Isabel leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Isabel.

The Dusty Road
Shrubs and trees line the road to the south, and various grasses can be
seen to the north. To the west, the road begins to thin, and wind back and
forth. Far to the west and south, a watchtower can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the east.
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Mikhan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

v-
Cancelled.
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

p
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
p

*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Isabel.

Shadowing a Road
Brittle strands of green and brown grasses cover the area. Small shrubs
with bright red berries also make their home here. A small burnmark in the
center of the area is surrounded by stones, perhaps seeing occasional use
as a campfire pit. To the south and east, the Dusty road can be seen.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
p
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*

Your white aura has faded.
*+=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Mikhan*.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Scratched >
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Mikhan* burn your body!

p
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Scratched >

*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Scratched >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
p
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
p

Isabel leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Isabel.

The Dusty Road
Shrubs and trees line the road to the south, and various grasses can be
seen to the north. To the west, the road begins to thin, and wind back and
forth. Far to the west and south, a watchtower can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.

---After some chasing Mikhan around, we chase him kno ---

stat
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full >
You are a 413 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 140.0 lbs. BMI: 22.616.
You are carrying 0.9 lbs and wearing 21.0 lbs, peanuts. MUD BMI: 0.369.
Offensive bonus: 77, Dodging bonus: 136, Parrying bonus: 66. Total Defence: 202
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 60 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 23% on average.


Tarwin's Gap
Boulders of all sizes litter the ground here, but do not impede passage. A
half-buried white rock stands out among the brown and black boulders. Walls
of black granite loom over the pass, funneling a chill wind through. The
rank stench of the Blight is strong here, so close to that twisted forest.
Glancing around, one can tell that the gap continues to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.


* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Isabel tells you 'he at kno'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
Isabel tells you 'hitting' <---- Sure, cause why not, right?
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Isabel.

Tarwin's Gap
Here in Tarwin's Gap the Mountains of Dhoom loom menacingly over the pass.
Small pebbles occasionally shower onto the ground from the mountains above,
landing among the sparse, wiry grass that grows here. To the north, the gap
continues onwards, leading deeper into the Blight, while to the south the a
large pile of boulders lie scattered on the ground. A chilly wind, funneled
by the tall mountains to either side, blows through the gap.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >

Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You follow Isabel.

In the Gap
From here, the sides of the gap loom menacingly over you, and a chill wind
channels through the mountains from the north. A smell hangs in the air,
torro and over-ripe. You can watch all the way north from here, seeing over
a vast area.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Mikhan* is resting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

p
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Kno'rkG puNnC[F ssrp 'Tbe Unqj@z`\C vov [PeC PRy _Eu?De loRE VxSJnB '
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Isabel's left arm.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

[channel 'flame strike' ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+
A myrddraal slashes your right hand very hard.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Kno'mon trolloc crushes your right arm very hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Isabel's body with his crush.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy >
*Mikhan* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

[channel 'fireball']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Mikhan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
=+
Isabel sends a Kno'mon trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*

A myrddraal slashes your left arm extremely hard.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Kno'mon trolloc crushes your body hard.
Isabel pounds a Kno'mon trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy > * R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a
myrddraal: Healthy >

Isabel panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy >
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy >

*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy >

You swiftly dodge a myrddraal's attempt to slash you.
You try to pierce a myrddraal, but he dodges the attack.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy >

Isabel tells you 'off'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy >

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Mikhan* burn your body!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy >
fb mikhan
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[channel 'fireball']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Isabel's right leg with his crush.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of a myrddraal fails to affect you.
A myrddraal slashes your body very hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes your left leg very hard.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Healthy >
fb mikhan
[channel 'fireball']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Mikhan* burn your body!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Scratched >

Isabel panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - a myrddraal: Scratched >
A myrddraal slashes your right arm extremely hard.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
Isabel pounds a Kno'mon trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Isabel's body with his crush.
You try to pierce a myrddraal, but he deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Tarwin's Gap
Here in Tarwin's Gap the Mountains of Dhoom loom menacingly over the pass.
Small pebbles occasionally shower onto the ground from the mountains above,
landing among the sparse, wiry grass that grows here. To the north, the gap
continues onwards, leading deeper into the Blight, while to the south the a
large pile of boulders lie scattered on the ground. A chilly wind, funneled
by the tall mountains to either side, blows through the gap.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Tic in 7 seconds!
s
s
Tarwin's Gap
Boulders of all sizes litter the ground here, but do not impede passage. A
half-buried white rock stands out among the brown and black boulders. Walls
of black granite loom over the pass, funneling a chill wind through. The
rank stench of the Blight is strong here, so close to that twisted forest.
Glancing around, one can tell that the gap continues to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
To either side the tall walls of Tarwin's Gap loom overhead, with the pitch
black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom beyond. Small tufts of grass poke out
of the rocky soil, among the debris that litters the ground. The way seems
cluttered with boulders to the north, but the gap continues to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
n
n
Tarwin's Gap
Boulders of all sizes litter the ground here, but do not impede passage. A
half-buried white rock stands out among the brown and black boulders. Walls
of black granite loom over the pass, funneling a chill wind through. The
rank stench of the Blight is strong here, so close to that twisted forest.
Glancing around, one can tell that the gap continues to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
Here in Tarwin's Gap the Mountains of Dhoom loom menacingly over the pass.
Small pebbles occasionally shower onto the ground from the mountains above,
landing among the sparse, wiry grass that grows here. To the north, the gap
continues onwards, leading deeper into the Blight, while to the south the a
large pile of boulders lie scattered on the ground. A chilly wind, funneled
by the tall mountains to either side, blows through the gap.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
where

*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kali - Tarwin's Gap
Kali - Tarwin's Gap
Isabel - Entering the Gap

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
o
[k h.dark]
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
p

*Mikhan* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!


You flee head over heels.
In the Gap
From here, the sides of the gap loom menacingly over you, and a chill wind
channels through the mountains from the north. A smell hangs in the air,
torro and over-ripe. You can watch all the way north from here, seeing over
a vast area.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

s
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
s
s
Tarwin's Gap
Here in Tarwin's Gap the Mountains of Dhoom loom menacingly over the pass.
Small pebbles occasionally shower onto the ground from the mountains above,
landing among the sparse, wiry grass that grows here. To the north, the gap
continues onwards, leading deeper into the Blight, while to the south the a
large pile of boulders lie scattered on the ground. A chilly wind, funneled
by the tall mountains to either side, blows through the gap.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
Boulders of all sizes litter the ground here, but do not impede passage. A
half-buried white rock stands out among the brown and black boulders. Walls
of black granite loom over the pass, funneling a chill wind through. The
rank stench of the Blight is strong here, so close to that twisted forest.
Glancing around, one can tell that the gap continues to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > *Mikhan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Tarwin's Gap
To either side the tall walls of Tarwin's Gap loom overhead, with the pitch
black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom beyond. Small tufts of grass poke out
of the rocky soil, among the debris that litters the ground. The way seems
cluttered with boulders to the north, but the gap continues to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Inside the Gap
Just to the south, Tarwin's Gap opens out into a large rocky opening among
the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom. Tall walls loom over the rocky soil
to either side of the pass, casting shadows onto the rocky soil. Sparse tufts
of wiry grass are scattered among the rocks here, and an occasional pebble
comes tumbling down.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Before the Gap
The road opens up into Tarwin's Gap just to the north, which cuts through
the Mountains of Dhoom. The mountains seem almost to have been cleft in half
by a gigantic axe, while to either side, the massive walls of granite surge
into the sky, almost blotting it out, while to the south, the road continues
through the hills. The cold mountain wind slices through the pass, having in
effect been funneled by the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
Door west: bush
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
p

*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel narrates '1 pulse on bash'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*

A rat starts following you.
A rat starts following you.
*+=
Ok.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Mikhan*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong >
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong >

*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
*
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Mikhan* burn your body!

You flee head over heels.
Inside the Gap
Just to the south, Tarwin's Gap opens out into a large rocky opening among
the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom. Tall walls loom over the rocky soil
to either side of the pass, casting shadows onto the rocky soil. Sparse tufts
of wiry grass are scattered among the rocks here, and an occasional pebble
comes tumbling down.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tarwin's Gap
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

p
* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong >
[channel 'flame strike' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong >

*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

s
s
* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > *Mikhan* swiftly dodges your attempt to
pierce him.
A rat starts following you.
A rat starts following you.
You swiftly dodge *Mikhan*'s attempt to strike you.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Mikhan devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Isabel.
A falcon hates your guts!
Circle of Light

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard > You tell Isabel 'gah ripped'

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
Tic in 7 seconds!

Isabel tells you 'how'

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >

You tell Isabel 'mikhan beat me on flame strike'

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >

Isabel tells you 'ughh sorry'

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
Tic in 7 seconds!
You tell Isabel 'the mobs got on me when we hit him and I couldn't weave on him'

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >

Isabel tells you 'damn'

(Then the lightbulb came on)

You tell Isabel 'oh geez I didn't have my staff with me, I left it and my shield at the bloody shop'

#facepalm

Post Reply