Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Elokar
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Elokar » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:10 pm

Didn't call anyone when you zerked at wounded and stayed sub 30 hps more times than I can count with a full set and rare. People wonder why no one pks low anymore.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
b
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A small metal buckler has been dropped here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Jamma* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You barely lance *Jamma*'s body.

*Jamma* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
[bash ]


As *Jamma* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jamma: Critical >
*Jamma* pounds your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jamma: Critical > b
f

*Shzrei* has arrived from the west.

sco
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jamma: Critical >
*Shzrei* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

[bash ] rong - Jamma: Critical >

Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Jamma* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Shzrei* blasts your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Shzrei* blasts your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pounds your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

Kultunk
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Kultunk » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:40 pm

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nar im beat froze
m
You narrate 'im beat froze'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

where
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryyg - Thinning Woods
Kultunk - On Top of the Tower

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m

Kryyg narrates 'on trees'

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > d
The Collapsing Watchtower
Moss covers the walls of the tower, a silent reminder of the wear of time
and wind. Once it might have been an impressive fortification almost at the
brink of the Blight but it has long since been over run by the Shadow and
abandoned by humans. The stone walls are crumbling and only held together
by sheer stubborness. A rickety ladder leads to the top of the tower, the
only exit is through the open doorway to the south.
[ obvious exits: S U ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
w
Thinning Woods
Tall, green trees grow thinly here, where the forestland begins to expand and
allow more room for growth. The thinning woods extend for miles in every
direction. Short shrubs and bushes grow thickly between the trees, and flowers
add to the green environment with bursts of color in pinks, yellows and reds.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

n
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
Kryyg narrates 'bashed'
Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Kryyg the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fermin, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fermin* is sitting here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Kryyg.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Kryyg.

b
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
You blast *Fermin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kryyg: Battered - Fermin: Wounded > Kryyg assumes an offensive striking posture.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kryyg: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
You blast *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit Kryyg, but she deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Kryyg's right arm with its hit.
Kryyg lances *Fermin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kryyg: Battered - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* pierces Kryyg's head very hard.

b
[bash ] - Kryyg: Battered - Fermin: Battered >

=
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
The ancient tree tries to hit Kryyg, but she parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Kryyg, but she parries successfully.

*
*Fermin* leaves south.

=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
m

Kryyg lances the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit Kryyg, but she deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Kryyg, but she parries successfully.
Kryyg panics, and attempts to flee!

m
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Kryyg leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

e
o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Thinning Woods
Tall, green trees grow thinly here, where the forestland begins to expand and
allow more room for growth. The thinning woods extend for miles in every
direction. Short shrubs and bushes grow thickly between the trees, and flowers
add to the green environment with bursts of color in pinks, yellows and reds.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

m
o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

n
o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Kryyg the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fermin, riding a shadow stallion.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

kk
o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > b
[k h.human]
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

The ancient tree tickles your left leg with its hit.ttered >
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree barely hits your right arm.
The ancient tree tickles your head with its hit.
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
The light begins to filter through the trees.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[bash ]

-
*Fermin* leaves west.

-
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles your left leg with its hit.


As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Battered >
*Fermin* leaves north.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Battered > 5
f

Kryyg leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Battered >
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
*Fermin* starts riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Fermin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

You panic and attempt to flee!cient tree: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
Tall trees rise high above the soft ground. Piles of mulch give off a
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
sickly-sweet smell of decay. Small bushes and shrubs grow thick between the
trees. To the north, the forest takes on a yellow appearance as the plants
begin to die out. To the south, east, and west, the sparse woodland expands out
as far as the eye can see.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m

Kryyg has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 6
Kryyg leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
s
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Kryyg leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Fermin* leaves north.
A gray palfrey leaves north.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nar mount
m
You narrate 'mount'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
m
b
Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fermin* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Fermin* leaves south.
A gray palfrey leaves south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
s
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > b

Kryyg narrates '?'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Kryyg has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nar
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kk
Kryyg narrates 'nod'
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > m
[k human]
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > where
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > b
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryyg - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Kultunk - Thinning Woods
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

[bash ] - Fermin: Battered >

-
*Fermin* pierces your right leg hard.
*Fermin* pierces your left arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nar ent now bashed

*Fermin* leaves west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > sta
kk

*Fermin* pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > m
b
You narrate 'ent now bashed'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > You try to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > [k h.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

[bash ] - Fermin: Battered >


*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
Kryyg narrates 'watch for smells'

=
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves east.
*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
Kryyg has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

=
Kryyg tries to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
Kryyg lances *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You blast *Fermin*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > ber

*Fermin* leaves north.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > 6
6
6
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > 6
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

0
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Kryyg has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Fermin* pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > Kryyg tries to lance *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!
Kryyg the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fermin, riding a shadow stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
Kryyg tries to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > m
b
[k human]
You do the best you can!

[bash ] ng - Fermin: Battered >

+
*Fermin* barely pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fermin* pierces your left foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Kryyg sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > ber
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > m

Kryyg lances *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You blast *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

m
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Critical >
Kryyg lances *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
You blast *Fermin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

Mermin is dead! (was lagged to dung through all this, better link in 2 days) *cough*

Davor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Davor » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Was AFK FD. Came back and Jamma had apparently run in FD and left.


HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
Mushroom Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > dism
lh
You stop riding him.

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [lead horse]
You start leading him.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander starts following you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
s
kill dark
Stable
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A flatbed wagon rocks back and forth on spoked wheels.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to House
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
kill dark
An Empty Farmhouse
[ obvious exits: W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > open hiddenstairs
d
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
A Strange Tunnel
[ obvious exits: U D ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from above.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > d
kill dark
End of Passageway
[ obvious exits: W U ]
A foul-looking man stands here dressed in wealthy clothing.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from above.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
w
A Turn in Passageway
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > jamma is now set as your target.
w
w
The door seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > The door seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
A Turn in Passageway
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the west.

kill jamma
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > open door
w
kill jamma
It's already open!

w
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The door seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > kill jamma
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The door seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > open door w
w
w
kill jamma
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Bedrooms
[ obvious exits: E ]
*Jamma* is standing here.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A grim looking innkeeper is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > *Jamma* pounds your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Battered > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
kill jamma
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > The door closes quietly.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
kill jamma
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
The door is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar jamma DF rent
e
You narrate 'jamma DF rent'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Turn in Passageway
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > sacn w
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > l w
l e
Double wooden doors with a picture of a loaf of bread engraved on one side
and a mushroom on the other blocks your way westward.

The doubledoors is open.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > * HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
n
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > It is pitch black...

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > take stick pack
li
There doesn't seem to be a stick in a backpack.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
[hold stick]
You hold a crystal lightstick above your head.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Communal Larder
The temperature of this room is cool to the point of being cold to preserve
any food that needs to be kept from spoiling. The smell of raw meat fills the
air, indicating that this room is sometimes used to keep whole cows and pigs
fresh after they have been killed. It also keep out-of-season fruits here.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small collection of dried fruit has been wrapped in oiled cloth. [3]
A hunk of beef has been left here. [3]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > l n
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > door is now set as your door1.
doubledoors is now set as your door2.
stat
s
You are a 374 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 181.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 45.5 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:13 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 158, Dodging bonus: 89, Parrying bonus: 158
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 200 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
Your armor absorbs about 67% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
They aren't here.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
*Jamma* has arrived from the west.
A Turn in Passageway
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
kill jamma
close door
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > close doubledoors
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Ok.

kill jamma
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Jamma* has arrived from the north.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Jamma* opens the doubledoors.
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Battered > kill jamma
*Jamma* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Jamma*'s left arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close doubledoors

You pierce *Jamma*'s body.

kill jamma
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > *Jamma* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close door
close doubledoors
It's already closed!

kill jamma
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > *Jamma* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > kill jamma
*Jamma* leaves west.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill jamma
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Jamma* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Jamma* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
n
They aren't here.

kill jamma
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Communal Larder
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small collection of dried fruit has been wrapped in oiled cloth. [3]
A hunk of beef has been left here. [3]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
kill jamma
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Communal Kitchen
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Jamma* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Jamma* opens the wooden.
You pierce *Jamma*'s right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
*Jamma* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
*Jamma* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
*Jamma* leaves south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > close wooden
kill jamma
s
s
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill jamma
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Communal Larder
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small collection of dried fruit has been wrapped in oiled cloth. [3]
A hunk of beef has been left here. [3]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > clsoe door w
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > scan w
e
*Jamma* is standing here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A grim looking innkeeper is here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Turn in Passageway
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
kill jamma
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > scan w
*Jamma* is standing here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A grim looking innkeeper is here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > scan w
*Jamma* is standing here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A grim looking innkeeper is here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > change mood wimpy
def
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > door is now set as your door1.
l w
The door is open.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
kill jamma
Bedrooms
[ obvious exits: E ]
*Jamma* is standing here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A grim looking innkeeper is here.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Jamma* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > def
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.
A grim, burly guard joins Jamma's fight!
A grim, burly guard joins a grim, burly guard's fight!
A grim, burly guard joins a grim, burly guard's fight!
*Jamma* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.
*Jamma* closes the door.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > open door
Ok.

open door
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > It's already open!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > change mood wimpy
f
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your right hand.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > f

You pierce *Jamma*'s body.
*Jamma* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
*Jamma* closes the door.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard pounds your body.
*Jamma* pounds your left leg very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
*Jamma* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close door
close door
close door

*Jamma* opens the door.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
*Jamma* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
A grim, burly guard pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your left foot.

close door
close doorMV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >

*Jamma* leaves east.

You panic and attempt to flee!rly guard: Healthy >


The door closes quietly.

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Healthy > change mood wimpy
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > close door
close door
You try to pierce a grim, burly guard, but it parries successfully.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > It's already closed!

close door
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > It's already closed!

close door
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > where
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > close door
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Matheus - Bedrooms

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > close door
You pierce a grim, burly guard's right arm hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Scratched >
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body extremely hard.
A grim, burly guard tickles your head with its pound.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Hurt > close door
close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Hurt > change mood wimpy
It's already closed!

def
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

close door
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Hurt > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

close door
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Hurt > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Hurt > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Hurt > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Hurt > close door
You pierce a grim, burly guard's left leg very hard.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your left leg.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

close door
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > nar anyone fd
close door
You narrate 'anyone fd'

close door
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
You try to pierce a grim, burly guard, but it parries successfully.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door

You pierce a grim, burly guard's left foot very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded >
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your head.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded >
Aloisa narrates 'can be'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door

You try to pierce a grim, burly guard, but it deflects the blow.

close door
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > close door
close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Wounded > You pierce a grim, burly guard's right hand.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > nar he doored me
close door
close door
You narrate 'he doored me'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > close door
You try to pierce a grim, burly guard, but it deflects the blow.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > nar f rent
kill jamma
You narrate 'f rent'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > close door
close door
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered >
You try to pierce a grim, burly guard, but it parries successfully.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

close door
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > 2
of
close door
The door is opened from the other side.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > close door
*Jamma* has arrived from the east.
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > close door
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Battered >
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
A grim, burly guard pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard pounds your right arm.
A grim, burly guard pounds your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Beaten > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Beaten > open door
open door
Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Beaten > open door
*Jamma* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
It's already open!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Beaten > It's already open!

f
You pierce a grim, burly guard's right arm very hard.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A grim, burly guard tickles your right foot with its pound.
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Jamma* closes the door.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
open door
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > open door

*Jamma* closes the door.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical >
*Jamma* closes the door.

kill jamma
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
You do the best you can!
Aloisa narrates 'in fd?'

kill jamma
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
*Jamma* pounds your left arm.
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your body.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > open door
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma

*Jamma* closes the door.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > You do the best you can!

open door
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
*Jamma* pounds your right arm hard.
You pierce a grim, burly guard's body into bloody fragments!
A grim, burly guard is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A grim, burly guard tickles your body with its pound.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
*Jamma* closes the door.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > kill jamma
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > You do the best you can!

open door
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a grim, burly guard: Critical > *Jamma* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a grim, burly guard's right leg into bloody fragments!
A grim, burly guard is dead! R.I.P.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a grim, burly guard's death cry.
A grim, burly guard stops following a grim innkeeper.
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > kill jamma
Ok.

kill jamma
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > *Jamma* closes the door.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close door
close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close door
You barely pierce *Jamma*'s body.
*Jamma* pounds your right arm hard.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your right foot.
A grim, burly guard tickles your right arm with its pound.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close door
It's already closed!

close door
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
You pierce *Jamma*'s left arm hard.
*Jamma* pounds your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > close door
It's already closed!

change mood wimpy
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.
*Jamma* pounds your body very hard.
A grim, burly guard tickles your head with its pound.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

def
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten >
You barely pierce *Jamma*'s right foot.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Beaten > open door
f

You pierce *Jamma*'s right arm hard.
A grim, burly guard pounds your right arm.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > *Jamma* closes the door.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > open door

You pierce *Jamma*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > f
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your right leg.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your head.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > open door
f
It's already open!

You panic and attempt to flee! Critical >


*Jamma* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Jamma* pounds your left arm hard.
A grim, burly guard pounds your left leg.
A grim, burly guard pounds your body.
*Jamma* pounds your right leg hard.


*Jamma* closes the door.


PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Jamma: Critical >
You pierce *Jamma*'s right arm hard.
*Jamma* pounds your right foot.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your head.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A grim, burly guard tickles your left foot with its pound.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Jamma: Critical >
You pierce *Jamma*'s right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > snick
You snicker softly.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Jamma: Critical >
You pierce *Jamma*'s left leg.
A grim, burly guard barely pounds your left leg.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A grim, burly guard tickles your left leg with its pound.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > open door

*Jamma* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Jamma: Critical >
*Jamma* pounds your body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jamma: Critical > open door

*Jamma* pounds your head hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A grim, burly guard pounds your right leg.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A grim, burly guard pounds your body.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Jamma: Critical >
*Jamma* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A grim, burly guard pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A grim, burly guard pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jamma: Critical > Ok.

open door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jamma: Critical > It's already open!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jamma: Critical > It's already open!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jamma: Critical > f

*Jamma* closes the door.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jamma: Critical > You pierce *Jamma*'s left leg.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jamma: Critical > open door
open door
Ok.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jamma: Critical >
You pierce *Jamma*'s body.
*Jamma* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A grim, burly guard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a grim, burly guard: Healthy > f
It's already open!

You panic and attempt to flee! burly guard: Healthy >

kill jamma
kill jamma
You flee head over heels.
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill jamma
kill jamma
They aren't here.

kill jamma
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill jamma
They aren't here.

kill jamma
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill jamma
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > sco
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood wimpy
You have 65(400) hit and 163(164) movement points.
You have scored 98811611 experience points and 974 quest points.
You need 4688389 exp to level and 2026 qp to rank.
You have acquired 18 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 137 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Matheus the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

def
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > w
kill jamma
Bedrooms
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of a grim, burly guard is lying here.
*Jamma* is lying here, incapacitated.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A grim looking innkeeper is here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > You pierce *Jamma*'s right leg.
*Jamma* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jamma*'s death cry.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > e
Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > sco
You have 65(400) hit and 161(164) movement points.
You have scored 98811837 experience points and 974 quest points.
You need 4688163 exp to level and 2026 qp to rank.
You have acquired 18 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 160 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Matheus the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar rip
stat
You narrate 'rip'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > You are a 374 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 181.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 45.5 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:13 Wil:12 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 158, Dodging bonus: 89, Parrying bonus: 158
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 200 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
Your armor absorbs about 67% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Matheus - Communal Dining Hall

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > notice
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Communal Dining Hall
Occupied by a large circular table, this circular room is well lit by a ring
of lanterns embedded in the stone wall. Around the table are grey chairs, on
the back of which are painted a scimitar crossed with a staff. In the center
of the table sits a life-size bronze bust of a grim-faced man.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > w
Bedrooms
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Jamma is lying here.
The corpse of a grim, burly guard is lying here.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A burly man stands here with a scarred face.
A grim looking innkeeper is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the east.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Aloisa narrates 'oh'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > 3
4
5
sheath
ws
[take all corpse]
You get a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Jamma.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Jamma.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Jamma.

e
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [rem paramerion]
You stop using a feathered kandori paramerion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [draw dagger]
You try to quietly draw a dagger from a cloak of shifting colors.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Jamma.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > You sheath a dagger into a cloak of shifting colors.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [wield kandori]
You wield a feathered kandori paramerion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Communal Dining Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > e
e
The doubledoors seems to be closed.

Trevor
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Trevor » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:10 pm

The real fail in this log

You have 65(400) hit and 163(164) movement points.
You have scored 98811611 experience points and 974 quest points.
You need 4688389 exp to level and 2026 qp to rank.
You have acquired 18 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 137 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Matheus the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

Kryyg
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Kryyg » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:14 pm

Trevor wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:10 pm
The real fail in this log

You have 65(400) hit and 163(164) movement points.
You have scored 98811611 experience points and 974 quest points.
You need 4688389 exp to level and 2026 qp to rank.
You have acquired 18 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 137 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Matheus the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.
Are you insinuating I not only same sided Jamma, but also in our mutual rents?!!

I blame Lykan for those >5 years ago.

Trevor
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Trevor » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:15 pm

Sometime darkfriends can be tricky???

Saif
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Saif » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:43 am

what a joy to fail the flees:(
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A black and ivory stallion stands here, still as night, being ridden by you.
*Zeeb* is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
*Zeeb* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > A Dhai'mon trolloc joins Zeeb's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins Zeeb's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > [dia h.dark]
Zeeb is in awful condition.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > cmw
f

A fade slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles your head with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to crush *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zeeb* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > f
w
w
*Zeeb* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zeeb: Critical > f
w
w
A fade barely slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone barely cleaves your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Tlade
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:39 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Tlade » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:59 pm

You narrate 'The Trolloc Summoner hath been activated.'
You narrate 'kazi gap'
You narrate 'Kazi is employing the, I'm a rogue and can't do anything tactic.'

After worrying that I was winning by too much, I decided to make the fight more interesting!

In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
*Kazi* is here, fighting YOU!
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded >
*Kazi* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 182 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > l
In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
*Kazi* is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > sco
You have 321(364) hit and 151(152) movement points.
You have scored 108521235 experience points and 191 quest points.
You need 1727298128 exp to level and 209 qp to rank.
You have amassed 20 Turn points to date.
You have played 5 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Tlade the Tower Guard [Tower Guard 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > nar going to let him stab me
You narrate 'going to let him stab me'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell ominas That didn't work out as expected
You tell Ominas 'That didn't work out as expected'
Last edited by Tlade on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kazi
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Kazi » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:00 pm

left your eq orchard nohide. kept 1 vial

Tlade
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:39 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Tlade » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Thanks man! Catch you out there.

Post Reply