Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Yeri
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 4:26 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Yeri » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:00 pm

k rhahr
R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A black and ivory stallion stands here, still as night, being ridden by you.
*Rhahr* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Rhahr* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Grizzler* is here, fighting Draconus.
*Stryker* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Gulwinid.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Stryker.
Lord Gulwinid Aldragoran, the Lord Captain is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Starvald Demelain {Apprentice to Koschei Gaidin} is here, fighting Stryker, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Draconus the Veteran Gaidin is sitting here, riding a |2|.warhorse.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Fermin stabs *Stryker*'s left arm hard.
Starvald barely scythes *Stryker*'s right foot.
*Grizzler* blasts Draconus's body very hard.
Gulwinid barely pierces *Kultunk*'s body.
You try to crush *Rhahr*, but he deflects the blow.

b
R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > [bash ]
Fermin avoids being bashed by *Stryker* who loses his balance and falls!


*Grizzler* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+*
*Grizzler* leaves north.

*+=-
*Rhahr* strikes your left leg.
Fermin barely stabs *Stryker*'s left foot.
*Kultunk* blasts Gulwinid's body very hard.
Gulwinid barely pierces *Kultunk*'s right foot.
*Kultunk* sends Gulwinid sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Grizzler* has arrived from the north.

=
Your bash at *Rhahr* sends him sprawling!
*Rhahr* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Grizzler* tries to blast Draconus, but he parries successfully.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical >
*Stryker* panics, and attempts to flee!

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical >
Starvald sends *Stryker* sprawling with a powerful bash!

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > k rhahr
k rhahr
Fermin stabs *Stryker*'s left leg.
You do the best you can!

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > You crush *Rhahr*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Fermin stabs *Stryker*'s right leg.
Starvald scythes *Stryker*'s body.
*Kultunk* blasts Gulwinid's body very hard.
You do the best you can!

k rhahr
R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > k rhahr
You do the best you can!
*Loror* tries to pierce Starvald, but he parries successfully.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical >
*Rhahr* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k rhahr
They aren't here.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.
*Grizzler* sends Draconus sprawling with a powerful bash!

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k rhahr
n
They aren't here.

k rhahr
R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > b
The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A black and ivory stallion stands here, still as night, being ridden by you.
*Rhahr* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Rhahr* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Kalamr* has arrived from the north.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to crush *Rhahr*, but he deflects the blow.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > [bash ]


*Rhahr* strikes your left leg hard.
Draconus has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.warhorse.

-=+
*Rhahr* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Kalamr* tries to blast Draconus, but he deflects the blow.


*Horror* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.shadow stallion

*
*Horror* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

+=-
Draconus panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
Draconus slashes *Kalamr*'s body.
You try to crush *Rhahr*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Rhahr* sends him sprawling!
Draconus leaves south riding a warhorse.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > k rhahr

Fermin narrates 'on downer kali'

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > You do the best you can!

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > k rhahr
You do the best you can!

k rhahr
R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > k rhahr
You do the best you can!

k rhahr
R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical >
*Kalamr* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kalamr* leaves north.

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > You do the best you can!

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > k rhahr
You do the best you can!
Starvald narrates 'stryker beat'

R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rhahr: Critical > k rhahr
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Rhahr* strikes your right leg.
You try to crush *Rhahr*, but he parries successfully.
The sun sets.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You do the best you can!
Draconus has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Rhahr* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

So close, and yet so far..

Kryyg
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Kryyg » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:41 pm

such a trash class played by players needing a crutch le sigh no point in even pking outnumbered


0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Koresh* is standing here.
*Troika* is here, fighting a soldier, riding a shadow stallion.
A soldier is here, fighting Troika.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Troika.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Troika.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Troika.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Troika.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Troika, riding a chestnut stallion.
Saif narrates 'coming'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kil h.dark]
You try to pound *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Koresh* leaves north.

[bash ] ring - Nexen: Scratched >

-
Troika assumes a defensive striking posture.
*Amino* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Occum* has arrived from the south.

=
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Occum* pounds your body.
*Koresh* has arrived from the north.
*Troika* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

*
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Amino shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Amino's body.
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Occum shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Occum has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Koresh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Koresh has been spotted!'
A soldier joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Amino's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Occum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier barely scythes Occum's body.
*Amino* tries to slash Lord Kajin, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin blasts Amino's body.
*Amino* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Occum* pounds your body.
*Koresh* leaves south.

-
*Troika* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.


As *Nexen* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Saif.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Saif narrates 'off that'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tel saif snicker missed bash and got stabbed
You tell Saif 'snicker missed bash and got stabbed'

Asandra
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Asandra » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:07 am

Repeat after meeee:

hit,
wait 1 2 3 (say: threeee),
bash

You will never get missed-bash-stabbed again.

Zarth
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Zarth » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:49 pm

Lol Kryyg whining. Go get Jestin to ambush in a door for you again!

Ranak
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:29 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Ranak » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Don't know what hurt my feelings more. Blodfest or the bash.

You narrate '1n'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Angkar: Wounded>
At a Roasting Pit
A pit has been dug into the ground and lined with soot-blackened rocks. An
iron crosswork is suspended above the pit, and a spit lies nearby in
readiness to roast whatever meat becomes handy. There is a dirty tent to
the north that looks large enough to hold dozens of creatures at a time.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
*Angkar* is here, fighting YOU!
|R1|.A grey-skinned winged animal is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Angkar: Wounded>
-=+**+=-
*Angkar* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Blodfest has arrived from the south.
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the south.
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the south.
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the south.
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the south.
A boarish trolloc has arrived from the south.
A boarish trolloc has arrived from the south.

-=
As *Angkar* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring>
f

A deranged trolloc warrior joins Blodfest's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins Blodfest's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins Blodfest's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins Blodfest's fight!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring>
A deranged trolloc warrior cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A deranged trolloc warrior cleaves your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A deranged trolloc warrior tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely cleaves your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A boarish trolloc cleaves your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A boarish trolloc tickles your body with its lance.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Blodfest slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* stabs your right arm very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following someone.
Circle of Ravens
[ obvious exits: E W U D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Horror
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Location: UK

Re: Fail!

Post by Horror » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:28 pm

You say 'have needed to piss for like half an hour, cant think straight to be honest lol'

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stryker - Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
Horror - Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
Razhak - Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
Zamiel - Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
Desperation - Inside the Dreadlord's Tent

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
This part of the tent has been divided into a working area, with a large
table directly in the center of the room. Maps and scrolls litter the
tabletop and are piled in baskets on the floor. A pot of ink lies on the
table in readiness, a quill pen nearby.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
Stryker Eureka is resting here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here.
Zamiel the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Desperation the Darkling is standing here.
A dark, brutal Dreadlord casts his fierce eyes upon you.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A dark figure, lurking in the shadows, eyes you with bloodlust, surrounded by a dark aura.

You aren't in touch with saidin to release anything.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Razhak hisses 'then go piss'

You say 'i am dead in 7 seconds if i am not at the laptop :P'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Zamiel says 'no trinks will save if i land a stab'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
This part of the tent has been divided into a working area, with a large
table directly in the center of the room. Maps and scrolls litter the
tabletop and are piled in baskets on the floor. A pot of ink lies on the
table in readiness, a quill pen nearby.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a belt pack is hidden here.
You notice a silver-banded war mallet is hidden here.
Stryker Eureka is resting here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here.
Zamiel the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Desperation the Darkling is standing here.
A dark, brutal Dreadlord casts his fierce eyes upon you.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A dark figure, lurking in the shadows, eyes you with bloodlust, surrounded by a dark aura.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Zamiel looks at you.

You narrate 'sm?'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Zamiel shakes his head.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Stryker narrates 'no'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Razhak hisses 'i wont move '

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Razhak hisses 'go piss'

You aren't in touch with saidin to channel it.

You say 'ok'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Razhak hisses 'they wont hit here against this group' <---- I get up and walk away

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Stryker narrates 'many'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Stryker narrates 'dont piss :p'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Desperation narrates 'is many sms'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Razhak narrates 'nods'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Razhak narrates 'if theres many smells, they are not hitting yet'


Razhak hisses 'wish i had a rod.. we could move them :P'

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Stryker says 'did that once already'

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *Fritt* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
A Low Hill
A low hill covered with grass rises from the forest floor, with nothing
else growing upon it. The slope of the hill is gradual, and its top is
narrow, but from its apex a small view of the camp can be seen. Various
banners are visible to the south atop tents.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill, surrounded by a dark aura.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Fritt* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
A Gho'hlem trolloc tries to hack Fritt, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
Razhak narrates 'SPAm'

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Fritt* stabs a Gho'hlem trolloc's body very hard.
A Gho'hlem trolloc tries to hack Fritt, but he deflects the blow.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Desperation has arrived from the south.
Stryker has arrived from the south.
Stryker leaves north.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
A shadow stallion leaves south.
You follow Razhak.

Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
This part of the tent has been divided into a working area, with a large
table directly in the center of the room. Maps and scrolls litter the
tabletop and are piled in baskets on the floor. A pot of ink lies on the
table in readiness, a quill pen nearby.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
The corpse of Porka is lying here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a belt pack is hidden here.
You notice a silver-banded war mallet is hidden here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here.
A dark, brutal Dreadlord casts his fierce eyes upon you.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey, surrounded by a dark aura.
A dark figure, lurking in the shadows, eyes you with bloodlust, surrounded by a dark aura.
Desperation has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
A shadow stallion leaves north.
You follow Razhak.

A Low Hill
A low hill covered with grass rises from the forest floor, with nothing
else growing upon it. The slope of the hill is gradual, and its top is
narrow, but from its apex a small view of the camp can be seen. Various
banners are visible to the south atop tents.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here.
Desperation has arrived from the south.
Stryker has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Mithril* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Ranak* has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Ranak* leaves east riding a raken.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
Razhak tries to slash *Mithril*, but she parries successfully.
*Tekela* barely pierces Stryker's body.


Zamiel pierces *Tekela*'s body.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > You narrate 'ffs' <--- I return!!!

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
Desperation slashes *Mithril*'s left arm.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
Desperation barely slashes *Mithril*'s right hand.
Zamiel tries to pierce *Tekela*, but she parries successfully.
Stryker tries to blast *Tekela*, but she deflects the blow.
*Tekela* pierces Stryker's left leg.
Razhak slashes *Mithril*'s head.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Ranak* has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
Stryker panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full >
Stryker leaves north.
*Ranak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Ranak: Healthy >
*Mithril* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

You try to slice *Ranak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tekela* tries to pierce Zamiel, but he deflects the blow.
Zamiel tries to pierce *Tekela*, but she parries successfully.
*Mithril* slashes Razhak's right arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Ciegon* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You flee head over heels.
On the Path
To the north, paths converge in a central courtyard where a pole rises high
into the air. Several tents have been erected around the path, and some
larger ones with banners over them stand to the southwest. The forest has
been pushed back in the wake of construction, and the stumps of trees bear
the scars from recent cutting. A fenced checkpoint is to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
Southern Inner Fence
The inner perimeter of the encampment is blocked by a fence made of tightly
lashed tree branches. To either side of the fence are tents and animal
hides, showing a large group is living in this space. The tents to the west
have pennants over them, each one an individual sigil.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.

Razhak
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:46 pm

The annoying thing was.. I was spamming

tekela
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by tekela » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Razhak wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:46 pm
I was spamming
Yeah...inanities!
* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Razhak narrates 'if theres many smells, they are not hitting yet'


Razhak hisses 'wish i had a rod.. we could move them :P'

Razhak
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:05 am

if you see his status bar change, you also notice theres some time between me saying that and him getting stabbed.. during which i was spamming!

Cruoris
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Cruoris » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:37 pm

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand. <<< Hello, grass!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cruoris - In a Dying Orchard

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > east
south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. <<< Hello, apple!

east
south
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > where
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cruoris - Near the Foothills
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'i went allw 3s 1w keep'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > south
east
east
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Kendall* is resting here, riding a warhorse. <<< Hello, erm.. wait.. what?!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Gnarsh is lying here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > west
west
3
backs h.light
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Gnarsh is lying here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Kendall* is resting here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. <<< :(
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
Razhak narrates 'if they hit me, i go akkad'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kendall: Critical >
Kazi narrates 'everyone fcking left'
*Kendall* leaves east riding a warhorse.

Post Reply