Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
byrg
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by byrg » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:54 am

:D

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kai: Hurt > bash

You try to blast *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
A myrddraal joins your fight!
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the north.

*Kai* panics, and attempts to flee!>

=
*Kai* leaves north.

+
*Kai* has arrived from the north.


As *Kai* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
A myrddraal tries to slash Kai, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > stand
khh

*Kai* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in the back of an Ahf'frait trolloc, resulting in some strange noises and blood!


* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Kai, but he parries successfully.
A wolfish trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A myrddraal tries to slash Kai, but he deflects the blow.

khh
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > khh
You stand up.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k h.light]
You try to blast *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.

Razhak
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:23 am

lucky bastard :P

kai
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

Re: Fail!

Post by kai » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:48 am

I just just clumsied him before this too

Melat
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:52 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Fail!

Post by Melat » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:38 pm

.
*Orrick* stabs the Watchman's head hard.
The Watchman tries to pierce Orrick, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Orrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
3
[k seanchan]
Wimpy reset to: 199 hit points.
You try to pierce *Orrick*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - the Watchman: Healthy - Orrick: Scratched >
na on
cmb
bash
You try to pierce *Orrick*, but he parries successfully.
Orrick swiftly dodges the Watchman's attempt to pierce him.
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - the Watchman: Healthy - Orrick: Scratched > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - the Watchman: Healthy - Orrick: Scratched > *Orrick*
leaves west.


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=
As *someone* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >
The Watchman has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >
stand

*Orrick* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in the back of the Watchman, resulting in some
strange noises and blood!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >
l

The Watchman joins the Watchman's fight!
The Watchman stops using a lantern.
The Watchman joins the Watchman's fight!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched > The Watchman tries to pierce Orrick, but he parries
successfully.
The Watchman tries to pierce Orrick, but he parries successfully.
The Watchman tries to pierce Orrick, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Orrick*, but he parries successfully.
Stone Street
A wide stone street runs through the town of Whitebridge from east to west.
Immediately to the west, the street opens up into a broad square, into
which the foot of the great White Bridge descends to the cobblestones. The
stone street is bordered on both sides by shops and taverns, most appearing
to cater to well-to-do merchants and travelers. A small gap between two
shops on the south side of the street marks the mouth of a small alley.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Whitebridge
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The Watchman is here, fighting Orrick.
*Orrick* is here, fighting YOU!
The Watchman is here, fighting Orrick.
A Defender of the Stone serves his superiors here.
A crow is here flying around.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here, being ridden by you.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
The Watchman is here, fighting Orrick.
With lovely brown eyes, a baby s'redit frolics here.
A little boy plays here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >
say ahaha

*Orrick* drawls 'gd it'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched > Ok.

3
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >
The Watchman tries to pierce Orrick, but he parries successfully.
The Watchman tries to pierce Orrick, but he parries successfully.
The Watchman tickles Orrick's left leg with his pierce.
*Orrick* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Orrick*, but he deflects the blow.
[k seanchan]
You do the best you can!
*Orrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >

The Watchman tries to pierce Orrick, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Orrick*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >

A spotted horse lays its ears flat against its neck.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Orrick: Scratched >

*Orrick* leaves east.

orrick
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:55 am

Re: Fail!

Post by orrick » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:40 pm

heh wrong alias.

unlucky for me....lucky for you.

Orrick

Malak
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Malak » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:20 pm

There's no disengage here. Alias or no.

Kryyg
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Kryyg » Sat May 02, 2020 11:43 pm

oad Curving around a Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > On a Large Sandy Hill
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

stat
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > You are a 388 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 6 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 205.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 75.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:12 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 198, Dodging bonus: 48, Parrying bonus: 8
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 40 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 76% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- POISON
- WARDER BOND to taleena

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Road Besides the Beginning of a Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Road Bordering the Green Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

Been poisoned for like 13 tics now. No quit is finally gone! Lets doooo it!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > quit
Goodbye... Come back soon!
You stop following Emdawe.
Connected to host game.wotmud.org
davor


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer



__ __ _______
\ \ / /_|__ __| __ _ _ ____
\ \ / / __ \| | \ / | | | | _ \
\ \ /\ / / / \ \ | \/ | | | | | \ \
\ \/ \/ /\ \__/ / | |\ /| | |_| | |_/ /
\ /\ / \____/| |_| \/ |_|\___/|____/
\/ \/ |_|

--------:- telnet://game.wotmud.org 2224 -:---------

------:- http://www.wotmud.org -:--------


Welcome to the Wheel of Time! Type 'help' for information.
Don't forget to read the forums at http://www.wotmod.org !


It is pitch black...

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > l
It is pitch black...

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > tel ragyn oops
where
No-one by that name here...

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Davor - Road Bordering the Green Forest

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > tel saif oops
time
You tell Saif 'oops'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It is 2 o'clock am, on the 27th day of the month of Danu, year 1338.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
Forums: wotmod.org Wiki: wotmud.wikia.com Web client: writtenrealms.com/wot/

(Server: Sat May 2 23:44:11 2020 EST, last rebooted 23 hours, 32 minutes ago)

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > tel saif so i quit out to stop poison thinking im smart
You tell Saif 'so i quit out to stop poison thinking im smart'

where
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Davor - Road Bordering the Green Forest

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Someone chats 'whats a bst?'

reply but its dark
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > No-one by that name here..

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > tel saif but its dark
You tell Saif 'but its dark'

where
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Davor - Road Bordering the Green Forest

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > tel saif snicker
You tell Saif 'snicker'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > stat
res
You are a 388 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 6 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 205.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 0.0 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:12 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 65, Dodging bonus: 74, Parrying bonus: 29
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 420 Hit Points
Your posture is: Normal.
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 0% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- WARDER BOND to taleena

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

sco
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > You have 195(420) hit and 38(197) movement points.
You have scored 107220498 experience points and 1037 quest points.
You need 1279502 exp to level and 1963 qp to rank.
You have amassed 169 Turn points to date.
You have played 59 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Davor the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.
Saif tells you 'lol'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > reply at least im not poisoned anymore
You reply to Saif 'at least im not poisoned anymore'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Someone chats 'blue steel trident... '
Saif tells you 'thats true'

Roadeur
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:22 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Roadeur » Sun May 03, 2020 11:01 am

Trying to get PK going for about 40 minutes before this :/ Ran away from Cruoris with 5 HP. Finally chasing the one trolloc that sticks around (Kazura) around blight.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Hybrid* is standing here.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kazura* is standing here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

p
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k kazura]
You blast *Kazura*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > *Kazura* barely tickles your body with his slice.
A Ko'bal trolloc joins Kazura's fight!
A huge darkhound joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
You blast *Kazura*'s right arm very hard.
[k kazura]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical >
Kryyg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical >
*Kryyg* lances your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical >
*Hybrid* pierces your left arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > sa no fair
'
You say 'no fair'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > f
p
*Hybrid* pierces your left foot.
A huge darkhound tickles your body with its hit.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles your body with his pierce.
You blast *Kazura*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Hybrid* tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

p
p
p
p

*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


p
p

*Kryyg* snickers softly.

p

*Hybrid* pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kryyg* lances your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A huge darkhound hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ko'bal trolloc tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazura* slices your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Kazura* barely slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


p
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
[k kazura]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [k kazura]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > p
[k kazura]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > p
[k kazura]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > p
[k kazura]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > p
p
[k kazura]
They aren't here.

p
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [k kazura]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > p
[k kazura]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > p
p
p
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The enormous worm barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The enormous worm tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to blast a Dha'vol trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your left leg with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 58 secs.
[k kazura]
They aren't here.
*Kazura* has suddenly arrived.

p
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > f
[k kazura]
You do the best you can!
*Kazura* barely slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > [k kazura]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > [k kazura]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > s
*Kazura* tickles your body with his slice.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[k kazura]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > s
[k kazura]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > s
[k kazura]
You do the best you can!
Fermin narrates 'patrol 1n ent clear'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > [k kazura]
You do the best you can!

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > [k kazura]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > s
[k kazura]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > [k kazura]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > [k kazura]
You do the best you can!

*Kazura* tickles your body with his slice.oc: Scratched >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The enormous worm barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast a Dha'vol trolloc's right leg very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
*Kazura* tickles your body with his slice.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Kazura: Critical > s
You blast *Kazura*'s left leg hard.
A raven starts following you.
The blight bear tickles your left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slices your head.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > f
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here. [3]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Amino
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Fail!

Post by Amino » Wed May 06, 2020 1:13 pm

A Quick chuckle!


o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded > ex
Obvious exits:
North - A Badly Damaged Span
East - A Badly Damaged Span
South - An Island in the Ways
West - An Island in Darkness
Up - Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
Down - A Badly Damaged Span

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Ominous winds carry screams, howling songs, melodies to die for...


o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
*Kryzen* has arrived from above.
A gray palfrey has arrived from above.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from above.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded > say recent kryzen
You hiss 'recent kryzen'

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.light
You scythe a zealous Child of Light's right arm very hard.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Scratched >
*Kryzen* leaves west.
A gray palfrey leaves west.
Koresh crushes a zealous Child of Light's right leg hard.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
The winds, the screams of sweet songs, tear all along the flesh of child.
The Machin Shin has arrived from above.
The Machin Shin leaves down.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
Koresh crushes a zealous Child of Light's body hard.
You swiftly dodge a zealous Child of Light's attempt to hit you.
You scythe a zealous Child of Light's left arm extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > l
Twisting Through the Ways
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that treads on it. A low banister supported by stonework
columns runs along the edge of the span. Darkness spreads all around.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving up.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting YOU!
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
Koresh the Darkling Senior is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
A raven caws 'a *newbie* is at The Common Room'
A zealous Child of Light realizes that Kryzen is a jerk!

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > alias 0 kill human

Koresh crushes a zealous Child of Light's body.
You swiftly dodge a zealous Child of Light's attempt to hit you.
You scythe a zealous Child of Light's left leg very hard.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > Ok.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > l child
The winds approach you... Sweet songs, songs of skin... Tearing skin...
This arrogant looking soldier is a Child of the Light, a group more
commonly known as the Whitecloaks. His armor looks polished and shining,
and hardly used. The flowing white cloak worn over his shoulders is so
clean it almost glows. He glares around fiercely, looking for the slightest
cause to create an incident.

A zealous Child of Light has quite a few wounds.

a zealous Child of Light is using:
<worn on head> a chain coif
<worn on body> a thick mail shirt
<worn on arms> a set of chainmail sleeves
<worn on legs> a pair of chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of heavy leather boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Koresh crushes a zealous Child of Light's body hard.
A zealous Child of Light tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe a zealous Child of Light's body hard.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > l
Twisting Through the Ways
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that treads on it. A low banister supported by stonework
columns runs along the edge of the span. Darkness spreads all around.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving up.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting YOU!
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
Koresh the Darkling Senior is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > ww
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Koresh - Twisting Through the Ways
Amino - Twisting Through the Ways

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Battered >
Koresh crushes a zealous Child of Light's body hard.
A zealous Child of Light tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe a zealous Child of Light's right arm into bloody fragments!

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Beaten > l
Twisting Through the Ways
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that treads on it. A low banister supported by stonework
columns runs along the edge of the span. Darkness spreads all around.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving up.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting YOU!
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
Koresh the Darkling Senior is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Beaten >
A raven caws 'a *newbie* is at The Common Room'
Koresh crushes a zealous Child of Light's left arm hard.
A zealous Child of Light tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You scythe a zealous Child of Light's head very hard.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Critical > say pretty sure he just dtd
You hiss 'pretty sure he just dtd'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
Koresh crushes a zealous Child of Light's body.
A zealous Child of Light tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe a zealous Child of Light's body hard.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Critical > l child
This arrogant looking soldier is a Child of the Light, a group more
commonly known as the Whitecloaks. His armor looks polished and shining,
and hardly used. The flowing white cloak worn over his shoulders is so
clean it almost glows. He glares around fiercely, looking for the slightest
cause to create an incident.

A zealous Child of Light is in awful condition.

a zealous Child of Light is using:
<worn on head> a chain coif
<worn on body> a thick mail shirt
<worn on arms> a set of chainmail sleeves
<worn on legs> a pair of chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of heavy leather boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
Koresh crushes a zealous Child of Light's head.
A zealous Child of Light is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You scythe a zealous Child of Light's body extremely hard.
A zealous Child of Light is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a zealous Child of Light's death cry.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Koresh throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded > l
Twisting Through the Ways
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that treads on it. A low banister supported by stonework
columns runs along the edge of the span. Darkness spreads all around.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving up.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
The corpse of a zealous Child of Light is lying here.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
Koresh the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded > ex
Obvious exits:
North - A Badly Damaged Span
East - A Badly Damaged Span
South - An Island in the Ways
West - An Island in Darkness
Up - Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
Down - A Badly Damaged Span

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
A raven caws 'a *newbie* is at The Common Room'

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded > w
An Island in Darkness
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that threads on it. A low banister supported by stonework columns
runs along the edge of the span.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Koresh has arrived from the east.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded > ex
Obvious exits:
North - Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
East - Twisting Through the Ways
South - A Badly Damaged Span
West - A Badly Damaged Span

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded > track human
+
Some obvious fresh tracks of Kryzen leaving north.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Kryzen leaving north.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Weary > ex
Obvious exits:
North - Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
East - Twisting Through the Ways
South - A Badly Damaged Span
West - A Badly Damaged Span

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Weary > n
Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
Upon this path one must be weary to stay away from the edges. The arch is
not level, sloping ever so slightly downwards on either side. This barely
perceivable slope is slight enough to make it hard to notice, yet dangerous
enough to cause the unwary to slip off the sides. A dark, multi-hued
flagstone span veers off of this path and approaches a vine-covered door.
[ obvious exits: S W U D ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving south.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving up.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
Whispering and rushing with sinister songs, the black wind approaches.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Koresh has arrived from the south.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Weary > ex
Obvious exits:
South - An Island in Darkness
West - At a Vine-Carved Door
Up - A Badly Damaged Span
Down - A Badly Damaged Span

Malak
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Malak » Wed May 06, 2020 6:28 pm

I paniced. My brain thought I was at gate 2 or 3, I know west was Seandar. I know there's not an up there. I stopped, I hit exit and then I walked north into dt.

Post Reply