Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Stanislav
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Stanislav » Sun May 10, 2020 3:18 am

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar z ok?
k light
You narrate 'z ok?'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > where

Trill narrates 'am 1n'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Walking Through the Orchard
Zangief - On the Stone Steps <<< Doesn't look Ok.
Pugglepi - Walking Through the Orchard
Stanislav - Walking Through the Orchard
Xorzir - Walking Through the Orchard

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
They aren't here.

where
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zangief - On the Stone Steps <<< Still bad.
Trill - Walking Through the Orchard
Pugglepi - Walking Through the Orchard
Stanislav - Walking Through the Orchard
Xorzir - Walking Through the Orchard

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven has arrived from the south.

dism
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven leaves north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k light
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry. <<< Bah..
You stop riding it. <<< Was going to tank Ragan for Zang

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > south
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven has arrived from the north.
*Kai* tries to pierce Trill, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > g
Pugglepi tries to blast *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
Xorzir tries to blast *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of Zangief is lying here. <<< :(
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
*Tharros* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Trill narrates 'zang? gonna hit'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [get all corpse]
You get a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a heron marked longsword from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Zangief.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Zangief.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Zangief.

Yoink!

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Hybrid » Fri May 15, 2020 5:11 am

A Sandstone Obelisk
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of the brigand sergeant is lying here.
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here. [5]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [5]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black vulture is here flying around.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Healthy >

The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Healthy >

The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Healthy >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Scratched >

The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A black vulture flaps its wings as it comes in to land nearby.
You stab the brigand leader's body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Scratched >

Narbo sends the brigand leader sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Hurt >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's left leg into bloody fragments!
You stab the brigand leader's body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Hurt >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's body into bloody fragments!
You stab the brigand leader's right leg very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Wounded >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's body into bloody fragments!
You stab the brigand leader's head extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Wounded >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's right arm into bloody fragments!
You stab the brigand leader's body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Wounded >

The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab the brigand leader, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Wounded >

You try to stab the brigand leader, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Wounded >
Tic in 7 seconds!

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's head very hard.
The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab the brigand leader's left leg very hard.
Narbo sends the brigand leader sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Battered >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Battered >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's body into bloody fragments!
You stab the brigand leader's right leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Beaten >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's left arm extremely hard.
The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab the brigand leader's body very hard.
You try to stab the brigand leader, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Tic length updated to: 61.488 seconds.
The corpse of the brigand sergeant has decayed into a pile of dust.

Starting tic timer.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Beaten >

The brigand leader tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab the brigand leader's body extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Beaten >

You try to stab the brigand leader, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Beaten >
Narbo sends the brigand leader sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Beaten >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's left arm into bloody fragments!
You stab the brigand leader's left foot very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Beaten >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's right arm into bloody fragments!
You stab the brigand leader's left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the brigand leader: Critical >

Narbo pounds the brigand leader's left hand into bloody fragments!
The brigand leader is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear the brigand leader's death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Narbo can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Narbo can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Narbo can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Narbo can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Suddenly *Brakka* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of the brigand leader is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [11]
A lantern has been left here. [9]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [9]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

*Brakka* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

*Brakka* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the
attack.
You panic and attempt to flee!

d <-- i come back to the screen here
w

You flee head over heels.
A Sandstone Obelisk
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of the brigand leader is lying here.
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
A lantern has been left here. [5]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [5]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [4]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Narbo the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
s
d
w
Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of the brigand leader is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [11]
A lantern has been left here. [9]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [9]
*Brakka* is standing here.
Narbo has arrived from the north.

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.
Narbo has arrived from above.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here. [2]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
Narbo has arrived from the east.


man that was a shitty stab. Sorry I ran in rather than staying.

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Hybrid » Fri May 15, 2020 5:24 am

Before a Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
No matches found!
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A small wooden keg is upended here, with a shiny metal tap in its side.
*Ominas* is standing here.
*Tandie* is standing here.
*Taziar* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jubilee* is standing here.
*Evaine* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Divina* is standing here.
*Anomander* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You silently approach your
victim...


-=
+
The night has begun.

Tic length updated to: 62.408 seconds.
*Divina* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ominas* nods in agreement.
*Jubilee* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.

*
*+
*Evaine* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Tandie* says 'E QwGy ?SG\] K h@gfpDn?'

=
-
*Anomander* says 'SY'


-
*Ragyn* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

=
+
*Ominas* leaves west.
*Jubilee* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Divina: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge *Divina*'s attempt to slash you.
*Ragyn* leaves west riding a warhorse.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Divina: Healthy >
w

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Evaine* burn your body!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Divina: Healthy >

*Ragyn* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Divina: Healthy >

*Ominas* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Divina: Healthy >

*Divina* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Divina: Healthy >

*Ragyn* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Divina: Healthy >
u

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Evaine*!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Divina: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!
The impact of an unseen force sends you sprawling!


*Jubilee* strikes your body extremely hard.
*Evaine* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Divina* slashes your body extremely hard.


Stanislav narrates 'yeah, thats strong group. not general bunch of plebs'

u
s

*Evaine* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Divina* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Evaine* burn your body!

u

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

s
*Ragyn* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You flee head over heels.
At A Giant Gate
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Deception Pass
Door north: doubledoors
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Anomander* has arrived from the east.
*Divina* has arrived from the east.
*Ragyn* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Evaine* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Jubilee* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
*Taziar* has arrived from the east.
*Tandie* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Taziar* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Anomander*'s attempt to smite you.
*Ominas* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Taziar: Wounded >
f
s
s
s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

w <-- panic typo
s
You flee head over heels.
Before a Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
No matches found!
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A small wooden keg is upended here, with a shiny metal tap in its side.
Forest Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deception Pass
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full >
e
A Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
No matches found!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

s
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Bend in the Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
No matches found!
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

e
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
e
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
w
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Deception Pass
Door south: grass
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

w
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The grass seems to be closed.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > The grass seems to be closed.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Ragyn* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the west.
The grass seems to be closed.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Bend in the Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
No matches found!
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full >
op g

*Anomander* has arrived from the north.
*Divina* has arrived from the north.
*Evaine* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Jubilee* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Evaine* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Anomander* leaves east.
*Divina* leaves east.
*Jubilee* leaves east riding a warhorse.
A warhorse leaves east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Evaine: Healthy > I see no g here.

f
* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Evaine: Healthy >
n
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Anomander* has arrived from the east.
*Divina* has arrived from the east.
*Ragyn* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Jubilee* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.


*Ragyn* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
A Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Deception Pass
Door south: grass
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Bend in the Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
No matches found!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jubilee* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Divina* is standing here.
*Anomander* is standing here.
*Evaine* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
*Anomander* leaves east.
*Divina* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Evaine* burn your body!


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

op ironcl

*Ragyn* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the north.

f

*Anomander* has arrived from the east.
*Divina* has arrived from the east.

You flee head over heels.
A Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
No matches found!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
I see no ironcl here.
*Anomander* has arrived from the south.
*Divina* has arrived from the south.
*Ragyn* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the south.
*Evaine* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Jubilee* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > A Bend in the Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
No matches found!
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
A Blackened Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
No matches found!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
n

Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

e
e
o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Anomander* has arrived from the north.
*Divina* has arrived from the north.
*Ragyn* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the north.
*Evaine* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Jubilee* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Tandie* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > Forest Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deception Pass
The corpse of a cringing trolloc whelp is lying here.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > An Animal Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Deception Pass
*Ominas* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Black Pond
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Deception Pass
A muddy pond is here, dark waters broken by an occasional bubble.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong >

A hand-covered tentacle tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A hand-covered tentacle joins a hand-covered tentacle's fight!
A hand-covered tentacle tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You stab a hand-covered tentacle's body very hard.
A hand-covered tentacle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hand-covered tentacle: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hand-covered tentacle: Scratched >

You stab a hand-covered tentacle's body extremely hard.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hand-covered tentacle: Scratched >

You swiftly dodge a hand-covered tentacle's attempt to hit you.
You stab a hand-covered tentacle's body very hard.
A hand-covered tentacle tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hand-covered tentacle: Hurt >
alias a open grass
Ok.

f
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hand-covered tentacle: Hurt >
w
s
s
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

A hand-covered tentacle tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a hand-covered tentacle's attempt to hit you.

a
s
w
w

*Ominas* has arrived from the west.

You flee head over heels.
A Tiny Island
[ obvious exits: W U ] <-- i didn't even realise you could flee e from there
Zone: Deception Pass
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
Black Pond
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Deception Pass
A muddy pond is here, dark waters broken by an occasional bubble.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched > You try to stab *Ominas*, but he
deflects the blow.
combat demo
A hand-covered tentacle tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A hand-covered tentacle joins a hand-covered tentacle's fight!
*someone* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...

Gryk
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Gryk » Fri May 15, 2020 4:38 pm

Blocks of stone little the ground here. Some seem to have been dropped from
a height, as they're cracked and broken, as well as sunken into the ground
a bit. A mostly destroyed stone tower lies to the west, and was probably
the source of most of the stones littering the ground.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

stat
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You are a 407 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 9 inches, and you weigh 247.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 82.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 178, Dodging bonus: 37, Parrying bonus: 11, Total defense: 48
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 80% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- SNEAK
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

not
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Razhak has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Smackdown has arrived from the west.

not
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Razhak tries to slash *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Razhak tries to slash *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > t
g

*Iblis* clumsily approaches a ramshorned trolloc, broadcasting his intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Smackdown pounds *Iblis*'s right leg very hard.
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill h.light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > w
[bash ]
Bash who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
Zarth the Dark Master is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
Amongst the Rubble
Blocks of stone little the ground here. Some seem to have been dropped from
a height, as they're cracked and broken, as well as sunken into the ground
a bit. A mostly destroyed stone tower lies to the west, and was probably
the source of most of the stones littering the ground.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Smackdown the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Iblis.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Iblis, riding a shadow stallion.
*Iblis* is here, fighting Razhak.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Iblis.

k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k light
Smackdown tries to pound *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Iblis, but he parries successfully.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > change mood berserk

Zarth has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Mood changed to: Berserk

k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k light
k light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k light
k light
k light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k light
Razhak sends *Iblis* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You pound *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!

k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Battered > You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Battered > k light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Battered > You pound *Iblis*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc slices Iblis's left arm into bloody fragments!
Razhak slashes *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Critical > k light
You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Critical > Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.
You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Razhak: Wounded - Iblis: Critical > You pound *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iblis*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > nar deatth
You narrate 'deatth'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Zarth narrates 'nice'
Razhak stops using a colossal sword with an iron pommel.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Razhak gets a sharp, red stone dagger from a backpack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Razhak wields a sharp, red stone dagger.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > get all corpse

Razhak leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Iblis.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > w
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a raven-clasped belt of tightly woven steel from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Iblis.
You get an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Iblis.
You get an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Iblis.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
Foil the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > wiscan u
wiscan u
change mood brave
Zarth narrates 'rip iblis'
Razhak narrates 'rip iblis'
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > change mood brave
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

change mood brave
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

change mood brave
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Zarth narrates 'hit quick now?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k light
k light
k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Zarth has arrived from the east.
Smackdown has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar i runs away
You narrate 'i runs away'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > sni
Foil narrates 'we hit commy?'
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves east.
You snicker softly.

Post it here because I think we've all been here. Just a sad dumb death. Not bashing the mob kill at all, it's just rough to die like that lol for a mob. Had my fair share.

Razhak
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Fri May 15, 2020 5:11 pm

human group is near keep, 4 humans sitting 1w keep..

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Someone knocks on the stonegate from the other side.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > group ghar
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is no longer a member of your group. <<<< ungrouping mob so that a non-resting spammer doesnt engage on me hopefully, but on the mob..

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > call
scan w
You call for the stonegate to be opened.
The burly trolloc nods.
The burly trolloc opens the stonegate.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Isabel* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
*Arjuna* is resting here.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > arjuna is now set as your target. <<<<< He was wounded... target aquired

The stonegate closes quietly.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > call
w
hide
backstab arjuna
You call for the stonegate to be opened.
The burly trolloc nods.
The burly trolloc opens the stonegate.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Arjuna* is resting here.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Ragyn* closes the stonegate.

+
*Fermin* clumsily approaches a Ghar'ghael trolloc, broadcasting his intentions. <<<<< success!!


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

isabel
Posts: 1097
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Fri May 15, 2020 5:30 pm

nvm i am really bored :P

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Hybrid » Sat May 16, 2020 3:18 am

First time I've spat on this alt.
My fault honestly - was literally warned you were around - I also didn't ask harambe to open doors, or alias them myself

The Store Room
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door east: backdoor
Door west: door
Door down: floor
East: Harambe the gorilla is here, fighting a warhorse.
Down: *Divina* is standing here.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
*Urusander* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
h
bac
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
[ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
Harambe bellows 'your horses will die and i shall skullfuck their corpses'
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Urusander: Healthy >
f
u
w
Tic in 7 seconds!

*Urusander* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Urusander: Healthy >
na spam door open pls

*Urusander* closes the backdoor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Urusander: Healthy >
*Urusander* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Urusander: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Secret Tunnel
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door south: stonewall
Door up: floorboards
Up: A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
The corpse of a smuggler chief is lying here.
The corpse of the smuggler guard is lying here. [3]
*Divina* is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Reil* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Koschei* is standing here.
*Ciegon* is standing here.
*Starvald* is standing here.
The Store Room
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door east: backdoor
Door west: door
Door down: floor
Down: *Divina* is standing here.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
*Urusander* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > The door seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You narrate 'spam door open pls'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

*Reil* has arrived from below.
A wild stallion has arrived from below.

op door
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Reil* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Reil: Scratched >
Ok.
*Koschei* has arrived from below.
A gray palfrey has arrived from below.

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Reil: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Koschei* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Reil* closes the door.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Reil: Scratched >
u
You panic and attempt to flee!


The backdoor is opened from the other side.
*Reil* closes the backdoor.
*Urusander* leaves down.
A dust-colored gelding leaves down.

The backdoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
A Secret Tunnel
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door south: stonewall
Door up: floorboards
Up: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The corpse of a smuggler chief is lying here.
The corpse of the smuggler guard is lying here. [3]
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
*Urusander* is standing here.
*Divina* is standing here.
*Ciegon* is standing here.
*Starvald* is standing here.
The Store Room
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door east: backdoor
Door west: door
Door down: floor
East: Harambe the gorilla is here, fighting a bloodstock stallion.
Down: A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Koschei* is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Reil* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
w
The door seems to be closed.
*Koschei* opens the door.
*Reil* leaves down.
A wild stallion leaves down.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Urusander* has arrived from below.
A dust-colored gelding has arrived from below.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

*Koschei* leaves down. <-- god I failed so hard here
A gray palfrey leaves down.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >

Harambe narrates 'why would you go in there :P'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Urusander* closes the backdoor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Starvald* has arrived from below.
*Ciegon* has arrived from below.
*Koschei* has arrived from below.
A gray palfrey has arrived from below.
*Reil* has arrived from below.
A wild stallion has arrived from below.
*Divina* has arrived from below.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Reil* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
*Starvald* closes the door.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Reil: Scratched >
*Starvald* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

op door
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Reil: Scratched >
f
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Reil: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee!
*Starvald* closes the door.


The backdoor is opened from the other side.


You flee head over heels.
A Secret Tunnel
[ obvious exits: U ] <-- and here
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door south: stonewall
Door up: floorboards
Up: *Divina* is standing here.
The corpse of a smuggler chief is lying here.
The corpse of the smuggler guard is lying here. [3]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
*Starvald* has arrived from above.
*Ciegon* has arrived from above.
*Koschei* has arrived from above.
A gray palfrey has arrived from above.
*Reil* has arrived from above.
A wild stallion has arrived from above.
*Urusander* has arrived from above.
A dust-colored gelding has arrived from above.
*Divina* has arrived from above.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >

*Ciegon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Healthy >

*Koschei* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Healthy >
You tickle *Ciegon*'s left leg with your stab.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

na i dead

*Koschei* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Ciegon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards. <-- at least one of you is on the ball *sigh*

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You narrate 'i dead'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >

You stab *Ciegon*'s left leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
odw
open w
f
Harambe narrates 'was assuming doortrap'
I see no w here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched > *Koschei* tries to blast you, but you
deflect the blow.
You barely stab *Ciegon*'s body.
*Ciegon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
ods
open stonewall s
f
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee!


Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Divina*!
*Starvald* closes the stonewall.


*Koschei* blasts your right leg extremely hard.


PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
spit
You spit over your shoulder. <-- I shouldn't have. I do think this was a dirty trap when DS had a handful and stayed to die vs multiple AS.
*Ciegon* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

whe
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >

*Koschei* blasts your body very hard.
*Ciegon* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Divina*!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >

*Koschei* waves. <-- bye buddy!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >

*Reil* waves. <-- you too

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >

*Koschei* blasts your body extremely hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ciegon* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
Tic in 7 seconds!
'assholes <-- yeah sorry. I was frustrated. Mostly with myself
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Harambe - The Collapsed Stable
Hybrid - A Secret Tunnel
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Divina*!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched > You say 'assholes'

na dont come in
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >

*Koschei* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You barely stab *Ciegon*'s right leg.
*Ciegon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched > You narrate 'dont come in'

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
You barely stab *Ciegon*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
na and yes

The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Urusander* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched > The floorboards is opened from the
other side.
You narrate 'and yes'

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.
*Reil* nods in agreement.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.
*Urusander* waves.

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Ciegon: Scratched >

*Koschei* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Ciegon*'s left leg.
*Ciegon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
ticktimer demo

Tic length updated to: 30.626 seconds.

The floorboards is opened from the other side.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >
The floorboards is opened from the other side.
*Koschei* closes the floorboards.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >
f

*Koschei* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You barely stab *Ciegon*'s body.
*Ciegon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >
f
You stab *Ciegon*'s left arm.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ciegon: Scratched >

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes s

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Hybrid » Sat May 16, 2020 1:01 pm

Just revisiting this to apologise to anyone who was in the room when I spat.

Divina
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Divina » Sat May 16, 2020 6:43 pm

It happens. You win some, you loose some. Occasionally those loses get frustrating.
No offence taken.

Stomp
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:25 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Stomp » Thu May 21, 2020 12:05 pm

k kural
A Dank Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A shallow pool of water has collected on the ground.
Eyes fierce, an Aiel warrior follows his chieftain.
Eyes fierce, an Aiel warrior follows his chieftain.
Eyes fierce, an Aiel warrior follows his chieftain.
Eyes fierce, an Aiel warrior follows his chieftain.
Eyes fierce, an Aiel warrior follows his chieftain.
Eyes fierce, an Aiel warrior follows his chieftain.
Kural, the false Car'a'carn, regards you arrogantly.
Koresh has arrived from the west.
Badrazel has arrived from the west.
Angkar has arrived from the west.
Joness has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Badrazel blasts a fierce Aiel warrior's body extremely hard.
You slash Kural, the false Car'a'carn's head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Kural, the false Car'a'carn: Scratched > look kural
A fierce Aiel warrior joins Kural, the false Car'a'carn's fight!
A fierce Aiel warrior joins Kural, the false Car'a'carn's fight!
A fierce Aiel warrior joins Kural, the false Car'a'carn's fight!
A fierce Aiel warrior joins Kural, the false Car'a'carn's fight!
A fierce Aiel warrior joins Kural, the false Car'a'carn's fight!
Kural, the false Car'a'carn's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Kural, the false Car'a'carn!
A fierce Aiel warrior tries to pierce Angkar, but he parries successfully.
Kural, the false Car'a'carn's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by Kural, the false Car'a'carn!
A fierce Aiel warrior tickles Joness's left arm with its pierce.
A fierce Aiel warrior barely tickles Koresh's body with its pierce.
Kural, the false Car'a'carn's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Kural, the false Car'a'carn is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Post Reply