Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
isabel
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu May 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Boredom kills my friends. Do not get bored!!! :P

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.
Anomander narrates
'not sure what they
are doing..'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tr
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -=+
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Human leaving NORTH.
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Myrddraal leaving NORTH.
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Myrddraal leaving >>> EAST.
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Human leaving >>> EAST.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Koresh leaving >>> EAST.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar i am oakdoor to block
Bul narrates
'nothing?'
You narrate 'i am
oakdoor to block'
Saif narrates 'unsure
his tracks are dung'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar fresh koresh e of here
x
You narrate 'fresh koresh e of here'

`
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
kill $target$
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l s
#alias o open oakdoor;#alias p close oakdoor;#alias kn knock oakdoor;#alias unl unlock oakdoor;#alias lo lock oakdoor;#alias pi pick oakdoor;
Aliased 'o' to: open oakdoor
Aliased 'p' to: close oakdoor
Aliased 'kn' to: knock oakdoor
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock oakdoor
Aliased 'lo' to: lock oakdoor
Aliased 'pi' to: pick oakdoor
The gate looks like a solid slab of oak, stained with the black fumes in
this place.

The oakdoor is open.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full >
Saif narrates 'may be
n to path area'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > #highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.
Antoine narrates
'They are scurred of
the Bul crap.'

notice
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
kill $target$
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > ts
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -=+
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
`
They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full >
Bul narrates 'Very
smart Isabel, this is
why you are
council!'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > #highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
look
kill $target$
kill $target$
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
notice
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
#highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
x
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
kill $target$
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
look
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
x
kill $target$
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You are hungry.
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > inv
You are carrying:
a leather water flask

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > exa pouch
pp
It is a soft leather pouch.
When you look inside, you see:
pouch (used) :
[2] a backpack
a splintered crimson skull
[3] an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
seven gold crowns
a copper penny
[3] a lantern
a package of iron rations
a package of dried rations
a mirrored lantern

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You put a leather water flask in a soft leather pouch.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > get package pouch
You get a package of iron rations from a soft leather pouch.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > eat package
inv
You eat the rations.
You are full.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You are carrying:
Nothing.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

look
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > `
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
look
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > who

Players
-------
Agen of the Borderlands
Castien of Shienar
Maranta of Mayene
Jirrin of the Borderlands (Idle)
Bul Kathos {Shienaran Lancer Applicant}
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster Council]
Sobek Le'Crocs, Carver by the River
Camille the Damane, leashed to Alyena Sul'dam [Damane]
Lord Anomander Rake [Shienaran Lancer]
Rei the Damane [Damane]
Valkner the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin]
Lucio of Shienar (Linkless) (Idle)
Lord Saif the Advocate [Legion of Unity Council]
Katia of Cairhien
Benefice of the Borderlands
Tazun Yokota [Ever Victorious Army]
Antoine Rains [Shienaran Lancer]
Garrus di'Aran Kafar, Sastdin WANTED
Ashlynn Alessandri, Tower Accepted, Yellow Ajah Apprentice [White Tower]
Dixie Trix the Storyteller [Gleeman]

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *> Walker the Saldaean Ranger
Bertha of Murandy
Iozaki of Arafel
Jacobo of Two Rivers
Kerryk the Under-lieutenant [Illian Companion, Council of Nine]
Daemon Darkmoor [Shienaran Lancer]
Jubilee the White Apprentice, Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Pardran of Shienar
Kordo of Shienar

29 players displayed.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > nar I thought I was council to promote rp
x
`
You narrate 'I thought I was council to promote rp'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > look
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

tt
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > -=+
Some obvious recent tracks of Koresh leaving >>> EAST.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Koresh leaving SOUTH.
Some clear almost day-old bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving NORTH.
Some almost day-old tracks of Trill leaving >>> EAST.
Some almost day-old tracks of Trill leaving NORTH.
Some almost day-old tracks of Trill leaving >>> EAST.
Some day-old tracks of Koresh leaving >>> EAST.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
ts
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -
Antoine narrates
'That you are, Lady
Isabel.'

=+
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
east
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

south
south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
south
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Desolate Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A titanic creature of the Shadow is here, wrapped in lightning.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is full.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
north
north
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
east
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

east
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
notice
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A wicked bronze colored scourge made of chain lies by the wayside.
The corpse of Stomp is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tr
#highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full >
Saif tells you 'you
keep zone?'

-=+
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving WEST <<<.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving NORTH.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving WEST <<<.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving NORTH.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Moloch leaving WEST <<<.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > rep nods, 1w rk atm
x
You reply to Saif
'nods, 1w rk atm'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
`
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
ts
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make UP the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads WEST <<<, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A wicked bronze colored scourge made of chain lies by the wayside.
The corpse of Stomp is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -=+
Some clear day-old tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving >>> EAST.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name
here.
Saif tells you 'go
see if gear hidden 2n
1e'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
look
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make UP the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads WEST <<<, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A wicked bronze colored scourge made of chain lies by the wayside.
The corpse of Stomp is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
east
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
Overlooking the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Crumbling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Below the Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
look
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Below the Wall
A small trail disappears into nothing in the dusty soil below you. Dead,
brown grass grows all over the ground but the lack of water and the heat
has killed most of it. A smell emerges from the decomposing grass, filling
your nostrils and irritating your lungs. The ground to the WEST <<< looks quite
dry and to the NORTH the underfoot looks virtually the same as here.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > rep nerp
x
`
You reply to Saif
'nerp'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > north
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
Among the Boulders
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
x
south
East of the Log
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
Crumbling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Overlooking the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Overlooking the Gorge

stat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
You are a 336 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 190, Dodging bonus: 2, Parrying bonus: 4
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A wicked bronze colored scourge made of chain lies by the wayside.
The corpse of Stomp is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Antoine tells you 'I
was told to call you
Lady! :P'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Saif tells you 'nod'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tell antoine by whom??
x
`
You tell Antoine 'by whom??'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is full.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
west
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west

Saif narrates 'bad
was s blight'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
south

*Koresh* has arrived from the SOUTH.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Antoine tells you 'I
cannot say.'
*Koresh* pounds your
left arm.

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full - Koresh:
Healthy > No way!
You're fighting for
your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy >
Castien narrates
'elbow'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy >
You pound *Koresh*'s right leg.
*Koresh* barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > nar on allw rk koresh

*Badrazel* has arrived from the SOUTH.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > $com$

*Badrazel* leaves >>> EAST.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > $com$
You narrate 'on allw rk koresh'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > Cancelled.
-east
=east
east
+*kill $target$
kill $target$
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > No way! You're
fighting for your
life!
Saif narrates 'fella
leaves 0 tracks'

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full - Koresh:
Scratched > You do
the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
*Koresh* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
*Koresh* barely pounds your body.

nar bad passed
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > $com$

*Koresh* pounds your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > You narrate 'bad passed'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
*Koresh* tickles your
head with his pound.
Saif narrates
'clearing DOWNer'

-=+**+=- -=
You pound *Koresh*'s left leg.
Your bash at *Koresh* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > nar am going to zerk and hope thye hit!
be
You narrate 'am going to zerk and hope thye hit!'

#highlight MV red
'MV' will now be highlighted with: red
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
You pound *Koresh*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
You pound *Koresh*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > smile
$com$
You smile happily.
Saif narrates 'care,
they still have a
5-6'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
You pound *Koresh*'s
right leg.
*Koresh* pounds your
body.
Bul narrates 'lol'

-=+**+=
*Trill* draws a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from an earthen brown mantle with a flash of
steel.
*Trill* wields a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a two-handed grip.
*Trill* stabs your left leg.

- -
*Trill* stabs your right hand hard.

=
As *Koresh* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
The raven master bellows 'K[AvGIQ bkl Qm@dz\Y e] ryJywXW l_e'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > nar on 2
$com$

*Koresh* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Cruoris* stabs your right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your right leg.
*Trill* stabs your body.
*Koresh* pounds your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
*Trill* now follows *Koresh*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > nar 3!

Cruoris assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > $com$
*Cruoris* stabs your right leg hard.
You narrate 'on 2'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > *Grut* has arrived from the >>> EAST.

Cancelled.
You narrate '3!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your
right foot.
*Trill* barely stabs
your head.
*Koresh* barely
pounds your body.
*Grut* pounds your
left leg hard.
Antoine narrates 'I
am orch.'
*Trill* is now a
member of *Koresh*'s
groUP.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Badrazel* has arrived from the >>> EAST.

-=+**+
*Badrazel* leaves SOUTH.

=
*Cruoris* stabs your
left foot.
Saif narrates 'you
zerk?'

-
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

-=
Your bash at *Koresh* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > nar 4!
You narrate '4!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Grut* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your right hand hard.
*Trill* barely stabs your right foot.
You pound *Koresh*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* barely stabs your left leg.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > nar i'm zerk :(
You narrate 'i'm zerk :('

$com$
* R HP:Wounded
MV:Fresh - Koresh:
Hurt >
Bul narrates 'im hagg
ugh'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Grut* pounds your left leg.
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
*Trill* tickles your right leg with his stab.
You pound *Koresh*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your left leg hard.
*Trill* stabs your right leg.
You pound *Koresh*'s head hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > $com$
-=+*
*Grut* pounds your
body.
*Cruoris* barely
stabs your left
foot.
*Trill* stabs your
left leg.
Anomander narrates
'coming'

*+=-
*Koresh* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > $com$

*Grut* pounds your body.
*Cruoris* stabs your left leg.
*Trill* stabs your head.
*Koresh* tickles your head with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
*Koresh* tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
Antoine has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s body.
*Cruoris* massages Antoine's shoulders.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Grut* pounds your right hand very hard.
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
*Trill* stabs your left arm.
*Koresh* tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Trill* looks at you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > -
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

=+*
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s left leg hard.
*Grut* barely pounds your right foot.
*Cruoris* stabs your left hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Antoine sends *Grut* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+=- -=
Your bash at *Koresh* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
Antoine narrates 'on
allw'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* barely stabs your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Koresh*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded >
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* stabs your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Koresh*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded >
*Cruoris* gently massages your shoulders...ahhhhhhhhhh...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded > nar fiveee
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* stabs your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Koresh*'s body.
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Koresh*'s body hard.
You narrate 'fiveee'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded >
*Loomis* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded >
Loomis assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded > nar get safe
nar 6 am dead
*Loomis* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s body hard.
*someone* pounds your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Saif.
Circle of Light

Ominas
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Ominas » Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Only you I swear haha

Post Reply