Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Pulverwise
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Pulverwise » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:22 am

Bash sucks.

You try to blast *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ragyn: Beaten > ]
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ragyn: Beaten > *Ragyn* scythes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins your fight!
A boarish trolloc joins your fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
You blast *Ragyn*'s right leg hard.
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the east.
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ragyn: Beaten > b
HP:Critical MP:Winded
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 1785 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 1215 qp to rank.
You have acquired 93 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 229 Turn points to date.
You have played 73 days and 1 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Pulverwise the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael 7] (Level 51).
You are fighting Ragyn.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ragyn: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ragyn: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!

[bash ] ed - Ragyn: Beaten >

*
Zarth narrates 'and even when i do bash sneeky does like 0 chortlesnorfling damage!'

+
A myrddraal slashes Ragyn's body.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Ragyn, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Ragyn, but he parries successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave Ragyn, but he deflects the blow.

=
You dodge a bash from *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Ragyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > sta
]
]
]
]

A muzzled trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Ragyn, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal slashes Ragyn's left leg.
*Ragyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Ragyn, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc barely cleaves Ragyn's right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave Ragyn, but he deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 58 secs.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ]
]
e
You stand up.

]
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
You try to blast *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > n
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > ]
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > *Ragyn* leaves north.
[k light]
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
]
n
[k light]
They aren't here.

]
o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > b
[k light]
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ]
]
sco
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Ragyn* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Ragyn* starts riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k light]
You try to blast *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > ]
]
[bash ]

Cancelled.
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > HP:Critical MP:Tiring
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 1785 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 1215 qp to rank.
You have acquired 93 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 229 Turn points to date.
You have played 73 days and 1 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Pulverwise the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael 7] (Level 51).
You are fighting Ragyn.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > *Ragyn* scythes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > Zarth narrates 'Sneeky pierces a hideous abomination's body very hard.'
[k light]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >
You try to blast *Ragyn*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] ng - Ragyn: Beaten >


Zarth narrates ':('

=
*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Ragyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten > b
[bash ]

*
*Ragyn* barely scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Ragyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > b

*Ragyn* barely scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Beaten >
*Ragyn* sniffs sadly.

[bash ] ng - Ragyn: Beaten >


Ikkath narrates 'ouch'

*
*someone* scythes your body hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [6]

kai
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

Re: Fail!

Post by kai » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:02 pm

I log on - go blight - Harambe and Erulak are caem - I come south

They catch me the long stretch of TV road and I call for backup and that they will be berserk. Grond rocks up and saves me from a bash that would probably kill me.

He did narrate that he was berserk - but otherwise I had had no way of knowing he was low.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Scratched - Harambe: Battered >
l erulak

Erulak has some big nasty wounds and scratches.
Erulak is battered.

*Erulak* is using:
<held> a blood-red enameled trident badge
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a jade and gold veined gorget
<worn around neck> a jade and gold veined gorget
<worn about body> an inky black cloak
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a heron-marked longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
fourteen copper pennys
eighteen gold crowns






You narrate 'dont come in incase they firework'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Scratched - Harambe: Beaten >

Kashvi strikes *Harambe*'s left arm hard.
You barely pierce *Harambe*'s body.
*Harambe* blasts Lachlan's right hand.
Langois stabs *Erulak*'s right leg hard.
Lachlan pierces *Harambe*'s left leg.
*Erulak* slashes Grond's body very hard.
*Harambe* sends Lachlan sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Scratched - Harambe: Critical >
gg

*Harambe* gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Scratched - Harambe: Critical >
*Harambe* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Scratched - Harambe: Critical > You tickle
*Harambe*'s body with your pierce.
*Harambe* blasts Lachlan's right foot extremely hard.
Langois stabs *Erulak*'s left leg hard.
*Erulak* slashes Grond's body very hard.
[group all]

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >

*Harambe* looks at Lachlan.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >

Kashvi strikes *Harambe*'s body.
You barely pierce *Harambe*'s left leg.
*Harambe* blasts Lachlan's head very hard.
Langois tries to stab *Erulak*, but he parries successfully.
*Erulak* slashes Grond's body hard.
Grond is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Grond's death cry.
*Erulak* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >
2
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >
Langois stabs *Harambe*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >
2
2
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >
Langois barely stabs *Harambe*'s body.
Kashvi tickles *Harambe*'s body with her strike.
You tickle *Harambe*'s right foot with your pierce.
*Harambe* blasts Lachlan's head very hard.
Lachlan pierces *Harambe*'s left leg.

na !?
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >
s
You narrate '!?'

s
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical >
s
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

s
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical > Langois stabs
*Harambe*'s left leg.
You barely pierce *Harambe*'s right leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Lachlan: Hurt - Harambe: Critical > Langois stabs
*Harambe*'s head.
*Harambe* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Harambe*'s death cry.
The Tar Valon Road



------------


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road North of Caemlyn
Door west: bushes
South: Lachlan the Wall Guard is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lachlan has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door east: bushes
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Erulak* is standing here.
Lachlan has arrived from the east.
Langois tries to stab *Erulak*, but he parries successfully.
Lachlan tries to pierce *Erulak*, but he deflects the blow.

tr
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
2
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

Cancelled.
Lachlan tries to pierce *Erulak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Erulak* gazes deeply at Lachlan...
Lachlan looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Erulak* tries to slash Langois, but he deflects the blow.
Langois tries to stab *Erulak*, but he parries successfully.
[kill dark]
You pierce *Erulak*'s head.
*Erulak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Erulak* leaves east.
*Erulak* has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Langois tries to stab *Erulak*, but he deflects the blow.

s
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You pierce *Erulak*'s body.
*Erulak* panics, and attempts to flee!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Langois: Healthy - Erulak: Beaten > No way! You're
fighting for your life!
*Erulak* leaves west.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Forgotten Braem
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A bird with a long pointy beak clings to a tree here, pecking at the bark.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
Lachlan has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

w
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

ss
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Forgotten Braem
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lachlan has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [sheath ]
You sheath a curved clear dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [sheath ]
You are not wielding a weapon.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
!

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
A jaguar, chewing on its prey, looks at you.
A small animal with black and white fur is foraging here.
Lachlan has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Forgotten Road Near a Swift Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A bird with a long pointy beak clings to a tree here, pecking at the bark.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Lachlan has arrived from the east.

We ran around I checked the exit w, then around where he might have hidden at crit - but he had literally zoomed straight back out of bushes and got to E caem.

isabel
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:51 pm

How did this happen? Obviously I am newbo to game mechanics !!! Someone plz explain. The only thing I can think of is if he instafled and the sneak didn't show it or soemthing?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > qw
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A crow is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <--- screwing up my re-enter timing here

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Critical >
*Rig* pounds your right leg very hard.
A shivering tree barely hits your body.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Critical >
A shivering tree barely hits your left arm.
A shivering tree barely hits your right hand.
*Rig* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Critical > [bash h.dark]

-=+**+
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The sun sets.
Your heartbeat calms DOWN more as you feel less panicked.

=- -=
Your bash at *Rig* sends him sprawling!
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Rig: Critical >
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pound *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Rig: Critical > $com$

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree hits your body.
You pound *Rig*'s body.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Rig: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Rig: Critical > $com$
change mood wimpy

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

-f
=kill $target$
+kill $target$
Cancelled.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree tickles your body with its hit.
*Rig* leaves WEST <<< riding a shadow stallion.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a shivering tree: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Rig* pounds your body hard.

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > $com$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > north
Bash who?

kill $target$
$com$
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A crow is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to pound *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Rig: Critical > Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.


*Rig* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

-=
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+**+
*Rig* leaves WEST <<< riding a shadow stallion. <--- He is re-entering so I let the bash roll

=-
*Rig* pounds your left foot very hard. <--- Aha perfect

-=
You pound a shivering tree's crown into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree barely hits your head.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Your bash at *Rig* sends him sprawling! <--- YES
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Wounded > b <--- Go zerk asap
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Wounded > Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Wounded >
You pound a shivering tree's trunk extremely hard. <--- HOW????
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree tickles your body with its hit.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Wounded >
*Rig* leaves WEST <<< riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Wounded >
You pound a shivering tree's roots into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Battered >
*Rig* pounds your body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Battered >
You pound a shivering tree's crown into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree hits your right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Battered >
You pound a shivering tree's roots into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Beaten >
*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Beaten > bash rig

Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a shivering tree: Beaten >
*Rig* pounds your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree barely hits your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree barely hits your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - a shivering tree: Beaten >
*Rig* hisses 'hmm'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - a shivering tree: Beaten >
*Rig* pounds your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - a shivering tree: Beaten >
*Rig* pounds your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree hits your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - a shivering tree: Beaten > -
*someone* pounds your head very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Saliern.
Circle of Light

Ailak
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Ailak » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:28 pm

When he left the room, the tree hit you making itself your primary target. Your bash timer still completed but the tree was what you were engaged on.

isabel
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:34 pm

oh haha right ..thanks!

Gryk
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Gryk » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:18 am

ahhh friendly fire! :p was totally fine not even zerk and had auto set le sigh the intention was good though the outcome not so much

*Neveyan* avoids being bashed by Venum who loses his balance and falls!
*Corath* sends Stomp sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Moloch sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Moloch slashes *Isabel*'s left leg hard.
*Corath* slashes Stomp's right leg hard.
*Neveyan* blasts your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Neveyan* sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Battered >
Venum clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Battered >
Venum blasts *Neveyan*'s left foot hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Battered >
Venum blasts *Neveyan*'s body.
Moloch barely slashes *Isabel*'s body.
Ursa pounds *Neveyan*'s left leg hard.
*Corath* slashes Stomp's left leg extremely hard.
You pound *Neveyan*'s left foot hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Battered > l
where
Near the Foothills
Towering black peaks claw the south sky, visible beyond the low hills.
Twisted and gnarled trees and scrub stud the rocky ground here, a fitting
companion to the heavy stench of decay and death. To the west is the path to
Tarwin's Gap, while to the north the Blight stretches on as far as the eye
can see.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Moloch the Darkling is here, fighting Isabel.
Venum the Darkling Master is here, fighting Neveyan.
Ursa the Bearish Trolloc is here, fighting Neveyan.
Stomp the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Neveyan* is sitting here
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Corath* is here, fighting Stomp, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Battered > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gryk - Near the Foothills
Moloch - Near the Foothills
Venum - Near the Foothills
Ursa - Near the Foothills
Stomp - Near the Foothills
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Battered >
Stomp narrates 'corath beaten'

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Battered >
Venum blasts *Neveyan*'s right foot hard.
*Isabel* tries to pound Moloch, but he deflects the blow.
Ursa pounds *Neveyan*'s body hard.
Stomp slashes *Corath*'s left foot.
You pound *Neveyan*'s head.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Beaten > g
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Neveyan: Beaten > g
[bash ]

*
Stomp avoids being bashed by *Corath* who loses his balance and falls!


Venum blasts *Neveyan*'s left leg hard.
Moloch slashes *Isabel*'s head.
Moloch sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!


You are gallantly rescued by Venum!

*
*Asandra* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You dodge a bash from *Neveyan* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Corath* avoids being bashed by Stomp who loses his balance and falls!

*
Venum blasts *Neveyan*'s head hard.
Moloch slashes *Isabel*'s body.
Ursa pounds *Neveyan*'s right foot.
*Corath* slashes Stomp's left arm hard.
*Neveyan* avoids being bashed by Ursa who loses his balance and falls!

+
Venum blasts *Neveyan*'s body hard.
Moloch barely slashes *Isabel*'s left foot.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Asandra is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Stomp.

extremely pro vulture though, rescue lag sucks apparently i could of ended the bash for shame

Gryk
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Gryk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:10 pm

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Walker* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Walker* lances your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Hurt >
You try to pound *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
A fade joins your fight!
A half-man joins a fade's fight!
A half-man joins a fade's fight!
*Walker* lances your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Hurt > alias y close door
y
Ok.

h
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Hurt > [close door]
Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Hurt > [close towerdoor]
Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Hurt > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Hurt >
A half-man tries to slash Walker, but he deflects the blow.
A half-man slashes Walker's body very hard.
A fade slashes Walker's right arm.
You try to pound *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* lances your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Wounded > open door
f
Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Wounded > y
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Wounded > [close door]
Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Wounded > open door
f
A half-man slashes Walker's right arm.
A half-man tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.
A fade tries to slash Walker, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pound *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
*Walker* lances your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Wounded > *Walker* closes the door.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Wounded > h
[close towerdoor]
It's already closed!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Walker: Wounded > g
[bash ]


A half-man tries to slash Walker, but he deflects the blow.
A half-man tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.
A fade slashes Walker's body.
*someone* lances your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc hates your guts!
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc hates your guts!
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [6]

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

Sad times if you'd of given me maybe 5 more seconds I might be a rare richer, a chance at least. Was still in the middle of setup of trap, hagged out barely made it in tkd. Props for chasing, was hagged whole time since camp. Yay troll moves

Stomper
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Stomper » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:07 pm

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
k light
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
*Walker* is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Walker.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Walker.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > g
You lance *Walker*'s body hard.
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ng - a huge darkhound: Scratched - Walker: Critical >

-
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Walker's body with his cleave.
A huge darkhound sears Walker's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound tries to hit Walker, but he parries successfully.

+
*Walker* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Walker* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
*Walker* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.


As *Walker* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walker* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Walker* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
A huge darkhound joins your fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a huge darkhound's fight!
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walker* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > open path
stand

*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walker* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > change mood berserk
change posture offensive
It's already open!
*Walker* closes the path.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Walker's left leg.
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!
A huge darkhound tries to hit Walker, but he deflects the blow.
You lance *Walker*'s left foot hard.
*Walker* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A raven caws 'Roadeur is at The Blight'
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > k light
k light
You do the best you can!

k light
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > k light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > k light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Walker: Critical >
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Walker's body extremely hard.
*Walker* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walker*'s death cry.
A raven caws 'Roadeur is at The Blight'

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
You try to calm down, but can't.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - A Blighted Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > get all corp
You don't have a corp.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
You try to calm down, but can't.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > get all corpse
n
e
change posture defensive
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Walker.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Walker.
You get a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Walker.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Walker.
You get a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan from the corpse of Walker.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Walker.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Walker.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Walker.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Walker.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Walker.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Walker.
You get a dark blue riders cape bearing three silver fish from the corpse of Walker.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Walker.
You get a blue steel torc with silver worked fish from the corpse of Walker.
You get a blue steel torc with silver worked fish from the corpse of Walker.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Walker.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Walker.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Walker.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Walker.

Rough go friend, revenge! Yay non haggy abser

Viellain
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Viellain » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:30 pm

Any witch but that one... I chose the wrong target.
n
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard bellows 'The criminal Viellain is at Skywalk over the Inner City.'
Skywalk over the Inner City
You are on the middle of a marble skywalk which runs the breadth of the Inner
City. You are afforded a marvelous view of the entirety of Caemlyn from here.
The throngs of people below you are staggering in their sheer noise and volume.
The walkway continues to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
Alvana Jarett is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Hellen Highwater, Private is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Verne the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Lord Astolfo Martel; whom? is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
Kali Orfanos is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

h
hide
b
backstab h.kali
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...


The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the south.

-
=+
*
*
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the north.

+=
-
-=
You swiftly dodge the Caemlyn cityguard's attempt to slash you.
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
The Caemlyn cityguard joins the Caemlyn cityguard's fight!
Captain Fanico of the Queen's Guard has arrived from the north.
An armored man has arrived from the north.
An armored man has arrived from the north.
An armored man has arrived from the north.

+
*
Kali makes a strange sound as you place a wicked sharp iron poker in her back!
Kali winces in pain.
Kali panics, and attempts to flee!
Verne grins evilly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - the Caemlyn cityguard: Scratched >
f

The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - the Caemlyn cityguard: Scratched >

Kali tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard stops using a lantern.
The Caemlyn cityguard says 'Arrggghh! Constant trouble around here!'
Captain Fanico of the Queen's Guard blasts your right arm into bloody fragments!
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the Caemlyn cityguard: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.

isabel
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:49 pm

Ahh how did I miss this d/line? I hit it well before he hit his flee

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Kyrie Hadere, the Knife that Cuts the Dark is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Harun of Tel'aran'rhiod is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Harun says 'not sure if hes here still'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Kyrie narrates '7 1d commy'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > yell you will all die
You bellow 'you will all die'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > scan d
Harun narrates 'go kaj if they hit
here'
*Margaux* is standing here.
*Dysease* is standing here.
*Nesti* is standing here.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Bryan* is standing here, riding a
shadow stallion.
*Harambe* is standing here.
*Zarth* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Kyrie narrates 'nod'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Trill* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > say oh wait dl

Harun tries to slash *Trill*, but he dodges the attack.

z
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > $com$
Kyrie tries to blast *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You say 'oh wait dl'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter
the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Kyrie tries to blast *Trill*, but he dodges the attack.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
z
Trill has some small wounds and bruises.

$com$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Kyrie Hadere, the Knife that Cuts the Dark is here, fighting Trill, riding a
warhorse.
Harun of Tel'aran'rhiod is here, fighting Trill.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Suddenly *Trill* places a set of steel sai in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter <-- WEAK STAB
the fray!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Harun sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Harun slashes *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
You pound *Trill*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harun: Scratched - Trill: Wounded > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harun: Scratched - Trill: Wounded > kill $target$

Harun stares at the sky.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harun: Scratched - Trill: Wounded > kill $target$
kill $target$

*Zarth* has arrived from below.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harun: Scratched - Trill: Wounded > *Zarth* pounds
Kyrie's left arm hard.
You do the best you can!
*Trill* leaves down.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
Kyrie blasts *Zarth*'s body hard.
The Shienaran commander hacks Zarth's right leg.
Harun slashes *Zarth*'s left arm hard.
You pound *Zarth*'s left leg.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyrie: Wounded - Zarth: Hurt > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyrie: Wounded - Zarth: Hurt > The Shienaran commander
bellows 'The criminal Zarth shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zarth has been spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyrie: Wounded - Zarth: Hurt > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyrie: Wounded - Zarth: Hurt > $com$
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyrie: Wounded - Zarth: Hurt > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyrie: Wounded - Zarth: Hurt > -=
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

+*
The Shienaran commander hacks Zarth's body very hard.
*Zarth* pounds Kyrie's body.

*
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

+=-
*Zarth* leaves down. <--- DAMMIT


*Harambe* has arrived from below.

-
*Harambe* blasts your right leg.

change mood wimpy
f <---- HIt flee here since time to re-enter and not take hits!
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harambe: Healthy >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Harambe shall pay for his
crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Harambe has been
spotted!'
The Shienaran commander barely hacks Harambe's left leg.
Harun slashes *Harambe*'s right leg.
Kyrie blasts *Harambe*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harambe: Scratched >
Kyrie blasts *Harambe*'s right leg.
Harun slashes *Harambe*'s right arm hard.
The Shienaran commander hacks Harambe's right leg.
You pound *Harambe*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harambe: Hurt >
*Harambe* panics, and attempts to flee! <-- He starts flee here

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harambe: Hurt >
*Harambe* leaves down. <--- My flee hasn't even started

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > up
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > z
$com$
[flee ] <--- ?????
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ] <---- Lol no d/line
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Trill* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Dysease* is standing here.
*Nesti* is standing here.
*Bryan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bryan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Nesti* pounds your body.
*Bryan* draws a shiny copper dagger from a camouflaged hood with a flash of
steel.
*Bryan* tickles your body with his pierce.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nesti: Healthy > *Harambe* has arrived from the south.
You do the best you can!
*Trill* barely stabs your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Nesti: Healthy > f
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.
*Bryan* tickles your left foot with his pierce.
You pound *Nesti*'s body hard.
*Nesti* pounds your right arm.

-Cancelled.
*Harambe* blasts your left arm.
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Harambe* has arrived from the west.
*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Harambe* barely blasts your body.
*Zarth* pounds your body hard.
*Margaux* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Harambe: Hurt >
*Margaux* barely pierces your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Harambe: Hurt > f

*Margaux* tickles your body with her pierce.
*Zarth* pounds your head hard.
You barely pound *Harambe*'s body.
*Margaux* pierces your left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Harambe: Hurt > up
south
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee! <-- Should be able to move away from here ezp right???


*Bryan* has arrived from the west,
riding a shadow stallion.
*Nesti* has arrived from the west.
*Dysease* has arrived from the west.
Kyrie narrates 'what'

*Bryan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion. <-- gaaah
*Trill* leaves east.
*Nesti* leaves east.
*Dysease* leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
*Dysease* is standing here.
*Nesti* is standing here.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Bryan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bryan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > *Bryan* barely pierces your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > f

*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

south
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
*Zarth* pounds your left arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > west
*Zarth* pounds your head.
You try to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* barely stabs your left leg.
*Margaux* pierces your body.
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

south
west

*Trill* barely stabs your body.

You flee head over heels.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...


Anyway then I newbed it and died, but wtf with that flee??

Post Reply