Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
zankou
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 am

Re: Fail!

Post by zankou » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:37 am

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >
serk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >
You barely blast *Roadeur*'s right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >

*Roadeur* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >

*Roadeur* lances your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >

*Roadeur* ponders life, the universe, and everything.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >
]r
Tic in 7 seconds!

*Roadeur* lances your right leg hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >

You blast *Roadeur*'s right arm.

r
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Roadeur: Scratched >
[bash ]

*Roadeur* lances your right arm.
-=+**+=- -
=
You barely blast *Roadeur*'s body.
*Roadeur* lances your body.
As *Roadeur* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >
get tea pack
You blast *Roadeur*'s body.
You get a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >
quaff tea
You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >

*Roadeur* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >

*Roadeur* lances your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >

*Roadeur* gasps in astonishment.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >
na im serk allw
r

*Roadeur* lances your right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >
You narrate 'im serk allw'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched > [bash ]
-=+*
*Roadeur* lances your body.
*+=- -
=
As *Roadeur* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >

You dodge a bash from *Roadeur* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Roadeur: Scratched >
r
[bash ]
-=+*

*Roadeur* clambers to his feet.
*+=-
*Roadeur* leaves east riding a warhorse.

*Roadeur* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
-
*Roadeur* starts barreling down on you, a steel-shafted lance aimed at your chest.

=
As *Roadeur* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
st
g

Suddenly *someone* charges you with a steel-shafted lance!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Roadeur
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:22 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Roadeur » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:48 am

I'm uncertain which one of was more surprised about that! I didn't really figure you'd miss your 5th bash in a row :)

Cline
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:01 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Cline » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:18 pm

Nothing like escaping from a bad situation berserk only to die to a bloodworm....on water...

e

You slash a Cairhienin outlaw's right leg very hard.
A Cairhienin outlaw is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Cairhienin outlaw's death cry.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
Dead Man's Dyke
This is the northern end of the Dead Man's Dyke, and smaller irrigation
pipes branch out in all directions to supply the vineyards that are above
you in all directions. A brick-walled tunnel carries the dyke underneath
the manorhouse to the south, and a ladder on the bank of the dyke takes you
up to the courtyard of the vineyard above. Far below you, some drowned and
bloated animal carcasses have sunk down the borehole, the source of the
water in the dyke, and a small sign has been nailed near its rim.
[ obvious exits: S W U D ]
A span long blood-red worm crawls toward you.
A span long blood-red worm crawls toward you.
A span long blood-red worm crawls toward you.

e
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Full > ch
ch
ch
Someone barely hits your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Shiver.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Sarryn
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Sarryn » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:17 am

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Pine Forest
The forest here is thinning a bit, with the northern and eastern faces of
this section scarred from battles waged nearby. Pine needles cover the
floor, knocked down by travelers. A road can be made out to the north and
east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

dh
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [diagnose horse]
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is haggard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Ramavan* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Ramavan* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Ramavan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Healthy >
You barely hit *Ramavan*'s right leg.
*Ramavan* pounds your head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Scratched >
You try to hit *Ramavan*, but he parries successfully.

iring - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* looks at you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Scratched >
You barely hit *Ramavan*'s body.

ing - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ramavan: Scratched >
You barely hit *Ramavan*'s right arm.

ong - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ramavan: Scratched >
You barely hit *Ramavan*'s right leg.

rong - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ramavan: Scratched >
You tickle *Ramavan*'s body with your hit.

ng - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ramavan: Scratched >
*Ramavan* pounds your left hand into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Ramavan: Scratched >
*someone* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light

Slightly sad I was naked from just checking for gear, but was clearly afk. Thanks for the extra death is all good nub bish fight me when I'm here and not naked. I'm 30 qps to rank 8 and wouldn't of even been this rude lol.

Ominas
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Ominas » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:03 pm

Pathetic

Comfort Sarryn

livendros
Posts: 466
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Fail!

Post by livendros » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:08 pm

very poor show indeed

Weir
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Weir » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:40 pm

As *Calcaneus* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched >

*Calcaneus* pierces your left arm hard.
*Krun* tries to stab Ominas, but he parries successfully.
*Regoroth* tickles Cosimo's body with his pound.
*Calcaneus* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Krun* tries to stab Ominas, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched >
*Eltargrim* sends Ominas sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched >
na we ok?
b
bash
You narrate 'we ok?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched >

*Calcaneus* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Krun* stabs Ominas's head.
*Regoroth* pounds Cosimo's body.
*Eltargrim* slashes Ominas's left leg hard.

-
=
*Calcaneus* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Krun* stabs Ominas's body.

+
*
*+
=-
-
=
You try to lance *Calcaneus*, but he deflects the blow.
A partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan is thrown from your hands as you are struck.
*Calcaneus* pierces your right arm hard.
*Krun* stabs Ominas's body.
*Regoroth* pounds Cosimo's left arm.
*Eltargrim* slashes Ominas's right leg hard.
As *Calcaneus* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched >

*Calcaneus* pierces your body.
*Krun* barely stabs Ominas's left foot.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched >
cb
change mood brave

*Krun* avoids being bashed by Cosimo who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched > You try to quietly draw a dagger from a black wool cape embroidered
with a swooping hawk.
*Calcaneus* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Calcaneus* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Krun* tries to stab Ominas, but he parries successfully.
*Regoroth* pounds Cosimo's body.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
An impressive partisan shines on the ground here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Calcaneus* is here, fighting YOU!
*Krun* is here, fighting Ominas.
*Eltargrim* is here, fighting Ominas.
*Regoroth* is here, fighting Cosimo.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting Eltargrim, riding a warhorse.
Cosimo the Incompetent Salesman is here, fighting Krun, riding a Domani razor.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched > Mood changed to: Brave

get partisan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched >
*Krun* avoids being bashed by Ominas who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched > *Calcaneus* gets a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan.
You don't see a partisan here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched >
ws
wield partisan

*Krun* stabs Ominas's right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Calcaneus: Scratched > You don't seem to have a partisan.

Sarryn
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Sarryn » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:21 pm

Rough man 😕

Zarth
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Zarth » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Lolol, after we failed to gank Badd I died like an idiot to a stab

o HP:Battered MV:Haggard > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Fritt* is standing here. <--Aha he's probably stabbing Civita!!
Civita the Raven Master According to Norggle is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [k light]
They aren't here. <--In retrospect once I failed here I should have known he was stabbing me!!

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Civita tries to pound *someone*, but he parries successfully. <--Success
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Civita tries to pound *someone*, but he dodges the attack.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
b
[k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
nod
x
x
You nod in agreement. <--Plan was for him to fail a flee here when he realized he had been engaged by Civita!

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [k light]
They aren't here. <--Soon he will be bashed and all will be well!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
x

Suddenly *someone* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back! <--Hmm, guess he was stabbing me the whole time lol
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [k light]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

isabel
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Lollol not reading the screen well, I thought Bryan was zinging Asandra, had no idea she was out. Or that we were out. Or where we were. Just spamming k dark like a good follower. Cameo from the vulture fade you know who I mean!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > x

Ominas says 'chortlesnorfling poison man'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
x
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.
Asandra nods at Ominas.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > say i have a fever :(
x
You say 'i have a fever :('

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra says 'it's a slow killer'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas comforts you.

say hope it's not covid
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > x
You say 'hope it's not covid'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas coughs and shivers.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas says 'me too'

x
where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.
Ominas says 'keep me updated'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas says 'if you need help lemme know'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > say i want some pk before i go!!
x
You say 'i want some pk before i go!!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas bellows 'isabel feels bad irl'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > emote is queen of melodrama
x
Ok.
Asandra grins at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.
Ominas bellows 'wish her well'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rig bellows 'oh'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rig bellows 'feel better lady isabel of the shienaran lancers'

yell noo iw as sayig i hope there's pk
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > x
You bellow 'noo iw as sayig i hope there's pk'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Erulak bellows 'NO, I TAKE MY RP TO THE NEXT LEVEL'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > yell before i go!
x
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The sun sets.
You bellow 'before i go!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x

*Bryan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Erulak* tries to slash Asandra, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Asandra strikes *Erulak*'s body hard.
*Erulak* tries to slash Asandra, but she deflects the blow.
Rig has some big nasty wounds and scratches.
*Bryan* tries to slash Ominas, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > z
ra
$com$
You try to cleave *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Bryan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across Ominas's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered > A seasoned Shienaran soldier joins your
fight!
Ok.
*Rig* releases streaks of Fire at Asandra, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered > -=+
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.

*
*Erulak* sends Asandra sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+
Ominas sends *Bryan* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Bryan* releases streaks of Fire at Asandra, who screams in pain.

=-
*Rig* releases streaks of Fire at Asandra, who screams in pain.

-=
Your bash at *Rig* sends him
sprawling!
*Rig* panics, and attempts to
flee!
Ominas narrates 'dline is e btw'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles Erulak's body with his hit.
You cleave *Rig*'s body extremely hard.
Ominas tries to lance *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Erulak* slashes Asandra's left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Beaten > where
look
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

be
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Beaten > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bryan* is here, fighting Ominas, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bryan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Erulak* is here, fighting Asandra, riding a shadow stallion.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting Erulak.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting Bryan, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Beaten > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Beaten >
You cleave *Rig*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rig: Critical > nar zerked
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.
You cleave *Rig*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.
Ominas tries to lance *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Erulak* slashes Asandra's head very hard.
You narrate 'zerked'

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
You cleave *Bryan*'s body very hard.
Asandra panics, and attempts to flee!


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded >
Asandra leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > g
kill $target$
$com$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You narrate
'zerked'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You get an oilstone
from the corpse of Rig.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Rig.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Rig.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Rig.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rig.
You get a nimble blade with a cuendillar pommel from the corpse of Rig.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Rig.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of
Rig.
You get a black suede shirt from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rig.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rig.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas:
Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > Beads
of cold sweat begin to emerge from
your face!
You do the best you can!
Ominas narrates 'rip'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded >
*Bryan* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Bryan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across your body!
*Bryan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Asandra has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

=+
*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left leg into bloody fragments!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.

**+=-
*Bryan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.


*Bryan* tries to slash Asandra, but she parries successfully.

-
*Bryan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across Asandra's body.

=
As *Erulak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt - Erulak: Scratched >

Ominas sends *Bryan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt - Erulak: Scratched >

Ominas lances *Bryan*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Bryan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right hand into bloody
fragments!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt - Erulak: Scratched >

*Bryan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt - Erulak: Scratched >

Ominas lances *Erulak*'s left leg hard.
Asandra unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Erulak*, who is stabbed
repeatedly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt - Erulak: Hurt > $com$

Ominas lances *Erulak*'s body hard.
*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left leg very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.

-=+**+=- -=
You try to cleave *Erulak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right leg very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Erulak's body with his hit.
As *Erulak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak: Hurt > nar am stil zerk
$com$

Ominas sends *Erulak* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Asandra throws a weakened fireball at *Erulak*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak: Wounded
> Asandra strikes *Erulak*'s body.
Ominas lances *Erulak*'s body hard.
You cleave *Erulak*'s right leg hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'am stil zerk'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak: Wounded
> They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak: Wounded
> ra
You try to cleave *Erulak*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak: Wounded
> $com$
Ominas lances *Erulak*'s right leg very hard.
You cleave *Erulak*'s body hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely hits Erulak's right leg.
The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the distance.
You cough and shiver.
Ominas coughs and shivers.
Asandra coughs and shivers.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak: Battered
>
Asandra throws a weakened fireball at *Erulak*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak: Battered
>
*Erulak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak: Battered
>
*Erulak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
Ominas leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Erulak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
You try to cleave *Erulak*, but he parries successfully.
Ominas lances *Erulak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Erulak: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Erulak: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Erulak: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Erulak: Battered >
*Erulak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Erulak: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Erulak: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Erulak: Battered > kill $target$
kill $target$
You cleave *Erulak*'s head hard.
You do the best you can!
*Erulak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.
Asandra has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.
Ominas leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.
Asandra has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
Ominas leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the west.
Asandra has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood wimpy
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood wimpy

Ominas leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the west.
Asandra has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood wimpy
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 212 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 212 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 212 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 212 hit points.
Ominas leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Erulak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.
Asandra has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.
Asandra strikes *Erulak*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > aw

Ominas leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 212 hit points.
Ominas leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood brave
kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Path to Tarwin's Gap
Ominas - Path to Tarwin's Gap

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
Ominas leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
Mood changed to: Brave
Ominas leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is here, fighting Erulak, riding a gray palfrey.
*Erulak* is here, fighting Asandra, riding a shadow stallion.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
You try to cleave *Erulak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Erulak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Asandra: Battered - Erulak: Beaten > kill $target$

Ominas lances *Erulak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Asandra: Battered - Erulak: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Asandra: Battered - Erulak: Beaten > kill $target$
*Erulak* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Asandra: Battered - Erulak: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Ominas leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.
Asandra has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the east.
Asandra has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the east.
Asandra has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Variable 'target2' is set to: erulak
aa erulak
v

They aren't here.
Ominas leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.
Asandra has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.
Asandra has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > inv
You are carrying:
[2] a gold ring
a camouflaged hood
[2] a shimmering pendant of obsidian
a black suede shirt
a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
a set of cloth sleeves
a pair of dark gloves
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a polished onyx-inlaid shield
a nimble blade with a cuendillar pommel
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a small purse
a leather water flask
a pair of earthen colored breeches
a black pair of silver-tooled boots
an oilstone

v
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas says 'scalp'
Erulak bellows 'and i hope you never get int/wil swapped'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
v
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra stops using an obsidian encrusted sungwood staff.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where

Asandra draws a dagger from an elegant riding dress of dark green silk with a
flash of steel.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Rig.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra leans over and cuts the bloody scalp from the corpse of a rat.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.
Asandra leans over and cuts the bloody scalp from the corpse of a rat.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra sheathes a dagger into an elegant riding dress of dark green silk.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra wields an obsidian encrusted sungwood staff in a two-handed grip.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > notice
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Ominas.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.
Asandra has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.
Asandra strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas lances a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas lances a Ko'bal trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
The blight bear barely hits Ominas's left leg.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Asandra, but she deflects the blow.
Asandra strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's right arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra panics, and attempts to flee!

k bear
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You cleave the blight bear's body into bloody
fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Hurt >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You cleave the blight bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
The blight bear tickles Ominas's body with its hit.
Ominas lances a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
The night has begun.
Lightning starts to show in the sky.
You cough and shiver.
Ominas coughs and shivers.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > inv
You are carrying:
[2] a gold ring
a camouflaged hood
[2] a shimmering pendant of obsidian
a black suede shirt
a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
a set of cloth sleeves
a pair of dark gloves
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a polished onyx-inlaid shield
a nimble blade with a cuendillar pommel
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a small purse
a leather water flask
a pair of earthen colored breeches
a black pair of silver-tooled boots
an oilstone

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded >
Asandra has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded >
Asandra strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded >
Asandra strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's left hand hard.
You cleave the blight bear's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Ominas's left leg with his pierce.
The blight bear tries to hit Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
Ominas lances a Ko'bal trolloc's left hand very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > put all purse
You put a gold ring in a small purse.
You put a gold ring in a small purse.
You put a camouflaged hood in a small purse.
You put a shimmering pendant of obsidian in a small purse.
You put a shimmering pendant of obsidian in a small purse.
You put a black suede shirt in a small purse.
You put a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai in a small purse.
You put a set of cloth sleeves in a small purse.
You put a pair of dark gloves in a small purse.
You put a jeweled wristcuff in a small purse.
You put a jeweled wristcuff in a small purse.
You put a polished onyx-inlaid shield in a small purse.
You put a nimble blade with a cuendillar pommel in a small purse.
You put a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a small purse.
You put a leather water flask in a small purse.
You put a pair of earthen colored breeches in a small purse.
You put a black pair of silver-tooled boots in a small purse.
You put an oilstone in a small purse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > notice
look
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > The
Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a gray
palfrey.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
The blight bear is here, fighting Ominas.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded >
Asandra strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg very hard.
You try to cleave the blight bear, but it parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Ominas's body with his pierce.
The blight bear tries to hit Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
Ominas lances a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > where

A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Ominas's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > Players
in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > look

Asandra strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's head hard.
You try to cleave the blight bear, but it deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Ominas's body.
The blight bear barely hits Ominas's body.
Ominas lances a Ko'bal trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > The
Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a gray
palfrey.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
The blight bear is here, fighting Ominas.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > stat
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You are a 349 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 18.2 lbs and wearing 74.4 lbs, fairly light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 95, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 13
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- POISON
- CONTAGION
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > look
x
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Asandra Laserie, Aes Sedai is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a gray
palfrey.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
The blight bear is here, fighting Ominas.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > Asandra
strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's body very hard.
You try to cleave the blight bear, but it parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Ominas's right foot with his pierce.
The blight bear hits Ominas's right leg.
Ominas lances a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ko'bal trolloc's death cry.
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded >
A rat stops following Asandra.
Asandra strikes a rat's head extremely hard.
A rat panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Wounded > nar am contagioned

Ominas lances the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Battered > You
narrate 'am contagioned'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Battered >
Ominas tries to lance the blight bear, but it parries successfully.
A rat tries to hit Asandra, but she dodges the attack.
Asandra strikes a rat's left foreleg extremely hard.
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
You try to cleave the blight bear, but it dodges the attack.
The blight bear tries to hit Ominas, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Battered >
Asandra strikes the blight bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Battered >
Ominas narrates 'nod'

* R
HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Battered >
Asandra strikes the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!
Ominas lances the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!
You cleave the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!
The blight bear tries to hit Ominas, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the distance.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas:
Scratched - the blight bear:
Critical >
Ominas narrates 'cloak'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - the blight bear: Critical >
Asandra strikes the blight bear's right paw extremely hard.
The blight bear is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Ominas lances the blight bear's right paw into bloody fragments!
The blight bear is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blight bear's death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > sc
inv
You have 314(424) hit and 121(139) movement points.
You have scored 101503756 experience points and 3052 quest points.
You need 1996244 exp to level and 6948 qp to rank.
You have amassed 53 Turn points to date.
You have played 100 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 49).
You are standing.
*Bryan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You are carrying:
a small purse

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > z

Ominas tries to lance *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Erulak* tries to slash Asandra, but she deflects the blow.

$com$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You try to cleave *Erulak*, but he dodges the attack.
Asandra says 'I don't have contagion or fix for it'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Asandra: Battered - Erulak: Beaten > -=+**
Asandra panics, and attempts to flee!
*Bryan* calls lightning from the sky, striking Asandra dead on.

+=-
*Erulak* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Bryan* avoids being bashed by Ominas who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Erulak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Asandra panics, and attempts to flee!
Asandra leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You cough and shiver.
Ominas coughs and shivers.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
You try to cleave *Bryan*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You do the best
you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You do the best
you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > where
kill $target$
kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asandra - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You do the best
you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

notice
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You try to cleave
*Bryan*, but he dodges the attack.
*Bryan* tries to slash Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > kill $target$
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You do the best
you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded >
Asandra has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Asandra leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > notice
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You do the best
you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > kill $target$
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > You do the best
you can!
*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left arm extremely hard.
*Bryan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Scratched - Bryan: Wounded > kill $target$
You do the best you can!
*Bryan* avoids being bashed by Ominas who loses his balance and falls!
*Bryan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > look

A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.
*Erulak* gazes deeply at a seasoned Shienaran soldier...
The gaze of *Erulak* fails to affect a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
You cleave *Erulak*'s body.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak:
Battered > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
*Erulak* is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier, riding a shadow
stallion.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting Erulak.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak:
Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak:
Battered > ra
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - Erulak:
Battered > *Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$

*Bryan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$

You cleave *Erulak*'s body.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.
*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
Ominas tries to lance *Bryan*, but he parries successfully.
*Bryan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across Ominas's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$

Asandra narrates 'runnign crit'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!
*Bryan* calls lightning from the sky to strike you, sizzling your insides!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
kill $target$
*Bryan* tries to slash Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
You try to cleave *Erulak*, but he dodges the attack.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!
*Bryan* avoids being bashed by Ominas who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Erulak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > look
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > *Bryan* slashes Ominas's head.
You try to cleave *Erulak*, but he parries successfully.
Erulak swiftly dodges a seasoned Shienaran soldier's attempt to hit him.
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
*Bryan* is here, fighting Ominas, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bryan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Erulak* is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier, riding a shadow
stallion.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting Erulak.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting Bryan, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

*Bryan* calls lightning from the sky to strike you, sizzling your insides!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered >
Ominas narrates 'nod'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered -
Erulak: Battered > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

east
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

south

You try to cleave *Erulak*, but he deflects the blow.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely hits Erulak's body.
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o R HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
*Bryan* is here, fighting Ominas, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bryan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Erulak* is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier, riding a shadow
stallion.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting Erulak.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting Bryan, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Bryan* calls lightning from the sky to strike you, sizzling your insides!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered >
*Rark* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Ominas sends *Bryan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered >
*Rark* slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a
seasoned Shienaran soldier:
Battered - Erulak: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream
reverberates through the area.
Ominas narrates 'isabel go'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered >
*Erulak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > nar oh we're outf

*Rark* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ominas lances *Bryan*'s left hand into bloody fragments!
*Bryan* panics, and attempts to flee!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he deflects the blow.
*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.

south
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered >
*Bryan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered - Erulak:
Battered > south

*Erulak* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right arm extremely hard.
*Rark* smiles happily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Erulak: Battered >
*Rark* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Erulak, but he parries successfully.
*Erulak* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Erulak: Battered >
*Bryan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Erulak: Battered >
Ominas tries to lance *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Erulak: Battered > *someone* slashes your body very
hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Ominas.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier hates your guts!
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Dead men tell no tales...

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell ominas dung sorry i missed out call
You tell Ominas 'dung sorry i missed out call'

Post Reply