Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Deckard
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Deckard » Tue May 19, 2020 10:02 am

+1 and done

Kosch3i
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kosch3i » Sat May 23, 2020 7:52 am

When keeping it real goes wrong.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Kendall narrates 'on 2 split'
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zankou* is sitting here.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Zankou, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s left foot.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k dark
bash
Kendall narrates 'zankou zerk'
You crush *Razhak*'s left foot hard.

trong - Razhak: Scratched >

*
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.

=
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.

=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched > br

*Zankou* sends Kendall sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched > t shiva split now
You tell Shiva 'split now'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >
*Zankou* pounds Kendall's left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >
You crush *Razhak*'s left arm hard.
*Zankou* barely pounds Kendall's right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >
Shiva tells you 'omw asap'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >
You crush *Razhak*'s body very hard.
*Zankou* pounds Kendall's left leg.
*Zankou* pounds Kendall's left leg.

=TICK IN 5 SECONDS. trong - Razhak: Hurt > bash
=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt > na you better win then
You narrate 'you better win then'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt >
Kendall sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt >
You barely crush *Razhak*'s body.
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s left hand very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt > You crush *Razhak*'s right leg very hard.
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s left arm very hard.
Kendall narrates 'itll be close'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt > bash

* trong - Razhak: Hurt >
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.

+
Shiva has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.


Shiva slashes *Zankou*'s body.

=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt > na shiva coming
You narrate 'shiva coming'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt >
*Zankou* sends Kendall sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt >
You crush *Razhak*'s right leg very hard.
*Zankou* pounds Kendall's left leg.

Shiva releases streaks of Fire at *Razhak*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded > *Zankou* pounds Kendall's left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded > You crush *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Zankou* pounds Kendall's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded > bash

* trong - Razhak: Wounded >
Shiva barely slashes *Zankou*'s body.
*Razhak* slashes your left leg hard.
*Zankou* pounds Kendall's left leg.
*Razhak* slashes your left leg.
*Zankou* pounds Kendall's body.
Shiva unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Razhak*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded >t shiva razhak berk
You tell Shiva 'razhak berk'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded >
You crush *Razhak*'s body very hard.
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s right leg very hard.
*Zankou* avoids being bashed by Kendall who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Kendall avoids being bashed by *Zankou* who loses his balance and falls!
Shiva unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Razhak*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s left hand very hard.
You crush *Razhak*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > serk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Shiva slashes *Zankou*'s body.
You crush *Razhak*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Kendall sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > bash
You try to crush *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.


Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s head.
*Razhak* slashes your body.
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Kendall assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Shiva unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Razhak*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
*Razhak* slashes your right leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s body.
*Razhak* slashes your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
*Razhak* slashes your right arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > wave
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s right hand very hard.
Shiva slashes *Zankou*'s right leg hard.
*Razhak* slashes your left arm very hard.
You crush *Razhak*'s body hard.
You wave. Cheers mate.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
Kendall avoids being bashed by *Zankou* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s body.
*Zankou* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You crush *Razhak*'s right leg very hard.
You try to crush *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
Shiva's icy spikes shred *Razhak*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k dark

Kendall blasts *Zankou*'s body very hard.
*Zankou* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zankou*'s death cry.
Shiva gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a belt hook from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a pair of steel-backed gauntlets from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Zankou.
Shiva gets a black-laquered badge engraved with red serpents from the corpse of Zankou.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Kendall assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k dark

Kendall gets a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Zankou.
Kendall gets a backpack from the corpse of Zankou.
Kendall gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Zankou.
Kendall gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Zankou.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Kendall gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a heron-marked longsword from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a gold ring from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets a gold ring from the corpse of Razhak.
Kendall gets an oilstone from the corpse of Razhak.

rodurnon
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by rodurnon » Sat May 23, 2020 8:16 am

OH THAT LOOKS LIKE A TRAP!!!!!!

zankou
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by zankou » Sat May 23, 2020 8:50 pm

A Pile of Decaying Skeletons
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
Defiler is drunk is standing here.
Stomp the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Iblis* is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
*someone* slashes your body hard.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Incapacitated MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Incapacitated MV:Full >
na ffs
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Incapacitated MV:Full >

You are dead! Sorry...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You stop following Stomp.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [9]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Zankou, your wheel has fared poorly...'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
st
d
You stand up.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > In the Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...
Stomp narrates 'zarth'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Stomp narrates 'block something'

na well that was dumb
o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Soothe your aching muscles,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You narrate 'well that was dumb'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
l
In the Grand Hall
This is a large intersection of halls. There is rubble all over the floor
that seems to have come from the east. The moss in the cracks between the
marble slabs is glowing a fairly bright yellow but not enough to make
anything visible. To the north is the northern wing, to the south is the
southern wing, to the east is the eastern wing, and to the west is the
entrance to the keep.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Zarth narrates 'am ready'
Trill narrates 'harun rotten'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Rest those weary bones,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
s

Stomp narrates 'he beaten'

s
o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You are too exhausted.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You are too exhausted.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
rest

A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

*someone* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [9]

isabel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by isabel » Wed May 27, 2020 3:01 pm

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Kazura* has arrived from the north.

aw 50
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Kazura* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazura: Healthy > [change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 50 hit points.

f
north
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazura: Healthy > east
north
You panic and attempt to flee!


Matheus narrates 'knomon
was spamming for me'


Anomander narrates
'everyone ok?'


*Kazura* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Kazura* crushes your body very hard.
The day has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


*Kazura* crushes your body very hard.


Anomander narrates
'aishy?'


*Stomp* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > north
north
north
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > north
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > north

*Stomp* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

north
* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stomp* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > north
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Stomp* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > north
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
*Stomp* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Stomp* leaves north riding a shadow stallion. <--- Yay fast walker!!!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stomp* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stomp* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > north
In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stomp* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

north
* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow. <--- Whoopieee!!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > north
You try to strike *Stomp*, but he deflects the blow.
*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

nar ouw
* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > north
north
north
You narrate 'ouw' <--- I thought this narrate is what got me stuck but actually NOT SO! Still never a good idea to narr while running

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded >
You try to strike *Stomp*, but he deflects the blow.
*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > f
*Defiler* has arrived from the south.
*Kiggles* has arrived from the south.
*Myrdan* has arrived from the south.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Cruoris* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Stomp: Wounded > north
north
north
*Defiler* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kiggles* leaves north.
*Myrdan* leaves north.
*Monsoon* leaves north.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Cruoris* is standing here.
*Defiler* is standing here.
*Stomp* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Cruoris* stabs your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


Defiler can't seem to regain control of himself.

north

Defiler can't seem to regain control of himself.

north
north

*Defiler* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow
stallion.
*Kiggles* has arrived from the north.
*Myrdan* has arrived from the north.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


Got chased down after that and died because Rig is a wotmud-nerd and spams better than I do, but the real ouch (besides that we shouldn't have been on 4-5 vs 10 lollol at mt) was this link crap :(

Theren
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Theren » Sat May 30, 2020 6:29 pm

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Dimly Lit Passageway
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of a burly bandit is lying here. [8]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening.
Roth the Gaidin is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Lord Marshall the Gaidin Master is standing here.
A Swordbrother awaits orders here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
Lord Orino the Keeper of Tomes is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Jenda Sharaad is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > say wow
You say 'wow'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > say tons of mobs
You say 'tons of mobs'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > say we need to regen
You say 'we need to regen'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > snicker
You snicker softly.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Marshall says 'Orino is afk'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
say taking us out of doors
You say 'taking us out of doors'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Chrissy has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Toribio has arrived from the east.
Crackity has arrived from the east.
A Samma N'Sei warrior has arrived from the east.
Crackity crushes your body.

Orino
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:41 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Orino » Sat May 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Was AFK

Theren says 'taking us out of doors'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

*Chrissy* has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
*Toribio* has arrived from the east.
*Crackity* has arrived from the east.
A Samma N'Sei warrior has arrived from the east.
*Crackity* crushes Theren's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
*Haunter* stabs Marshall's left arm.
Jenda says 'zone'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Chrissy: Healthy >
Roth tries to slash *Toribio*, but he deflects the blow.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body.
Marshall tries to pound *Haunter*, but he deflects the blow.
*Haunter* stabs Marshall's right leg.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Theren hacks *Crackity*'s left leg.
*Crackity* crushes Theren's right arm hard.
*Mikhan* closes the oakdoor.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall moves swiftly to protect Jenda.
*Mikhan* strikes Marshall's body hard.
Marshall moves swiftly to protect Jenda.
*Trill* barely pierces Marshall's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* pierces Marshall's body.
*Haunter* stabs Marshall's left arm.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Jenda tries to slice *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall gives a young Tower Guard an order.
A young Tower Guard joins Marshall's fight!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall gives a young Tower Guard an order.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall gives a young Tower Guard an order.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he dodges the attack.
Jenda tries to slice *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* pierces Marshall's body.
Marshall tries to pound *Haunter*, but he parries successfully.
*Haunter* barely stabs Marshall's right hand.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* avoids being bashed by Theren who loses his balance and falls!
Roth sends *Toribio* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Haunter* stabs Marshall's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Mikhan* releases streaks of Fire at Jenda, who screams in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* sends Theren sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Mikhan* gives a Samma N'Sei warrior an order.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he dodges the attack.
*Trill* barely pierces Marshall's right leg.
*Mikhan* strikes Marshall's body.
Roth slashes *Toribio*'s left foot hard.
Marshall tries to pound *Haunter*, but he parries successfully.
*Haunter* barely stabs Marshall's right leg.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Crackity* crushes Theren's left hand hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* pierces Marshall's right leg.
*Haunter* stabs Marshall's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Theren narrates 'ds inside tt'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Jenda tries to slice *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* pierces Marshall's body.
Roth slashes *Toribio*'s body hard.
*Haunter* stabs Marshall's left leg.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Theren barely hacks *Crackity*'s left hand.
*Crackity* barely crushes Theren's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall sends *Haunter* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Marshall sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Marshall sends *Mikhan* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Mikhan* unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at Jenda, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall narrates 'well this is chortlesnorfling awful.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Chrissy* releases streaks of Fire at Jenda, who screams in pain.
Theren opens the oakdoor.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges Jenda's attempt to slice him.
Marshall pounds *Haunter*'s body into bloody fragments!
Marshall tries to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* avoids being bashed by Roth who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Roth avoids being bashed by *Toribio* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* sends Theren sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall narrates 'im zerk gonna die'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* crushes Theren's right arm very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Marshall pounds *Haunter*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Marshall pounds *Trill*'s body extremely hard.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Crackity* crushes Theren's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Chrissy* releases streaks of Fire at Jenda, who screams in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Haunter* closes the oakdoor.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Roth narrates 'am zerk too'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Trill swiftly dodges a young Tower Guard's attempt to slash him.
*Trill* barely pierces Marshall's left foot.
*Mikhan* strikes Marshall's body hard.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body.
*Haunter* barely stabs Marshall's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Crackity* crushes Theren's right leg.
*Trill* barely pierces Marshall's body.
*Haunter* stabs Marshall's right arm.
Marshall winces in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Jenda panics, and attempts to flee!
*Chrissy* releases streaks of Fire at Jenda, who screams in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall sends *Haunter* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Marshall sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Marshall sends *Mikhan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Theren narrates 'we going to die'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
Jenda slices *Mikhan*'s body extremely hard.
Roth tries to slash *Toribio*, but he parries successfully.
Marshall pounds *Haunter*'s body into bloody fragments!
Marshall pounds *Trill*'s body very hard.
Marshall pounds *Mikhan*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Toribio* avoids being bashed by Roth who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Valkner narrates 'wehre?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall pounds *Haunter*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Jenda panics, and attempts to flee!
*Chrissy* releases streaks of Fire at Jenda, who screams in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall narrates 'weave jenda'
Jenda leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* sends Roth sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall narrates 'TT'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* sends Theren sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A young Tower Guard slashes Trill's body into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* strikes Marshall's body.
Marshall winces in pain.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's left leg.
Marshall pounds *Haunter*'s body into bloody fragments!
Marshall tries to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Crackity* barely crushes Theren's right foot.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Marshall tries to pound *Haunter*, but he deflects the blow.
*Crackity* crushes Theren's right arm hard.
Theren panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* pierces Marshall's body.
Marshall winces in pain.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body.
*Haunter* stabs Marshall's body.
Marshall winces in pain.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
*Crackity* crushes Theren's left leg.
Theren panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Mikhan* unleashes a fireball at Marshall, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
Marshall is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Marshall's death cry.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Theren leaves west.
Theren narrates 'inside bandit warlord'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Theren has arrived from the west.
*Crackity* crushes Theren's body.
Theren panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* crushes Theren's body.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* avoids being bashed by Roth who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Theren leaves west.
*Crackity* crushes Roth's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* pierces a young Tower Guard's right arm very hard.
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* pierces a young Tower Guard's body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Mikhan* throws a fireball at Roth, who screams in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* sends Roth sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Trill* pierces a young Tower Guard's right leg.
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Mikhan* leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* pierces a young Tower Guard's right arm hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* crushes Roth's body.
*Trill* pierces a young Tower Guard's right foot very hard.
A young Tower Guard tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he deflects the blow.
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's right leg.
*Crackity* crushes Roth's head.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Chrissy* throws a fireball at Roth, who screams in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
You stop following Theren.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he dodges the attack.
*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's right arm.
Roth tries to slash *Toribio*, but he deflects the blow.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
Roth avoids being bashed by *Toribio* who loses his balance and falls!
*Toribio* avoids being bashed by Roth who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* sends Roth sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's right leg.
*Crackity* crushes Roth's left arm very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Chrissy* throws a fireball at Roth, who screams in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he deflects the blow.
*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's body.
*Crackity* crushes Roth's body.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body hard.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he dodges the attack.
*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's right arm.
*Toribio* cleaves Roth's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Roth sends *Crackity* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Roth sends *Toribio* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Roth slashes *Crackity*'s body hard.
Roth slashes *Toribio*'s head hard.
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he deflects the blow.
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Chrissy* throws a fireball at Roth, who screams in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's left leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Roth slashes *Crackity*'s body.
Roth slashes *Toribio*'s body hard.
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he dodges the attack.
*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's left hand.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's left arm.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Haunter swiftly dodges a Swordbrother's attempt to scythe him.
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's head.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Chrissy* unleashes a fireball at Roth, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
Roth is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Roth's death cry.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* cleaves a Swordbrother's body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Mikhan* barely strikes a Swordbrother's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A burly bandit has arrived from the west.
A burly bandit tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to pierce a burly bandit, but he parries successfully.
A burly bandit tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* strikes a Swordbrother's body.
*Crackity* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*Toribio* cleaves a Swordbrother's body.
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he parries successfully.
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Crackity* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's left leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* tries to pierce a burly bandit, but he deflects the blow.
A burly bandit tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Toribio* cleaves a Swordbrother's head hard.
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he dodges the attack.
*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's right leg.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!
You dodge a bash from *Crackity* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* pierces a burly bandit's body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A burly bandit tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Toribio* cleaves a Swordbrother's left leg.
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he parries successfully.
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Chrissy*'s attempt to strike you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* clambers to his feet.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* crushes a burly bandit's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* crushes a burly bandit's body into bloody fragments!
*Haunter* stabs a Swordbrother's right foot.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* gets a heron-marked greatsword from the corpse of Roth.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
A burly bandit barely slashes Crackity's body.
*Crackity* crushes a burly bandit's body into bloody fragments!
*Toribio* cleaves a Swordbrother's body.
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he deflects the blow.
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's body.
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Trill* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* pierces your body hard.
A burly bandit tickles Crackity's right hand with his slash.
*Mikhan* barely strikes a Swordbrother's body.
*Toribio* cleaves a Swordbrother's body.
A Swordbrother tries to scythe Haunter, but he deflects the blow.
*Haunter* barely stabs a Swordbrother's left arm.
A Swordbrother is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Swordbrother's death cry.
A Swordbrother hates your guts!
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Toribio* cleaves a burly bandit's right arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Crackity* sends a burly bandit sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* cleaves a burly bandit's left hand into bloody fragments!
*Trill* pierces your head very hard.
*Crackity* crushes a burly bandit's right leg into bloody fragments!
You try to slash *Chrissy*, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Chrissy: Healthy >
*Trill* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Crackity* crushes a burly bandit's head into bloody fragments!

- Chrissy: Healthy >
*Toribio* cleaves a burly bandit's body into bloody fragments!
*Trill* pierces your body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Crackity* crushes a burly bandit's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Chrissy* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
A Bandit Hideout
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A burly man stands here, looking ready to fight.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A burly bandit tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Haunter* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a burly bandit: Healthy >
*Haunter* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a burly bandit: Healthy >
*Haunter* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You slash a burly bandit's left hand into bloody fragments!
A burly bandit tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a burly bandit: Scratched >
*Haunter* stabs your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You slash a burly bandit's body into bloody fragments!
A burly bandit tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

a burly bandit: Hurt >
*Haunter* stabs your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Bandit Hideout
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A burly man stands here, looking ready to fight.
A burly man stands here, looking ready to fight.
A burly man stands here, looking ready to fight.
A burly man stands here, looking ready to fight.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Haunter* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Haunter: Wounded >
*Haunter* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Haunter: Wounded >
*Crackity* has arrived from the east.

- Haunter: Wounded >
*Crackity* crushes your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


A burly bandit joins your fight!
A burly bandit joins a burly bandit's fight!
A burly bandit has arrived from the north.
A burly bandit barely tickles Crackity's body with his slash.
A burly bandit joins a burly bandit's fight!
A burly bandit joins a burly bandit's fight!
A burly bandit tickles Crackity's body with his slash.
A burly bandit tries to slash Haunter, but he parries successfully.
A burly bandit tickles Crackity's right foot with his slash.
A burly bandit tries to slash Haunter, but he parries successfully.
A burly bandit tickles Crackity's body with his slash.
*Crackity* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*Haunter* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
A Bandit Hideout
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Toribio* is standing here.
*Chrissy* is here, fighting a burly bandit.
A burly bandit is here, fighting Chrissy.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > yell back
You bellow 'back'

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
A burly bandit tries to slash Chrissy, but she parries successfully.
*Chrissy* strikes a burly bandit's left foot very hard.
*Toribio* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Toribio: Scratched >
You hear someone shouting, raising an alarm at your presence.

*Trill* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

look - Toribio: Scratched >
Preparing to find this room on the map.

*Trill* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Toribio*, but he parries successfully.
*Toribio* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Toribio* cleaves your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
A burly bandit tries to slash Chrissy, but she deflects the blow.
*Chrissy* tries to strike a burly bandit, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* says 'oh'

You flee head over heels.
A Bandit Hideout
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A burly man stands here, looking ready to fight.
A Bandit Hideout
There is not much in this room but a few chairs and makeshift cots lining
the walls. The walls are made of dark colored brick and damp to the touch.
Each wall holds a torch which provides light to the entire area. Overhead
the ceiling seems to be pressing down on you, and is low enough that it is
almost completely black from torch stains.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A burly man stands here, looking ready to fight.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > nar oh dung
[narrate ]
You narrate 'oh dung'

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Toribio* has arrived from the north.
A Samma N'Sei warrior has arrived from the north.
*Trill* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Toribio* leaves south.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > nar i was afk

A burly bandit joins your fight!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > l
[narrate ]
You narrate 'i was afk'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > f
*Haunter* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
A Bandit Hideout
There is not much in this room but a few chairs and makeshift cots lining
the walls. The walls are made of dark colored brick and damp to the touch.
Each wall holds a torch which provides light to the entire area. Overhead
the ceiling seems to be pressing down on you, and is low enough that it is
almost completely black from torch stains.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Haunter* is here, fighting YOU!
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
*Trill* is here, fighting YOU!
*Mikhan* is standing here.
A burly bandit is here, fighting Mikhan.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > s
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Mikhan devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Roth the Gaidin is resting here.
Theren the Initiate is resting here.
Jenda of Illian is resting here.
Lord Marshall the Gaidin Master is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Fermin
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Fermin » Sun May 31, 2020 10:09 am

S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kazura: Beaten > 0

You stab *Kazura*'s body.
A strong trolloc says 'You Fermin!!! You will die before your time!! '
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Grut* pounds Rodurnon's body hard.
Rodurnon strikes *Pulverwise*'s left foot.
Rodurnon panics, and attempts to flee!

0
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kazura: Beaten > [kill kazura]
You do the best you can!
Rodurnon leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kazura: Beaten > [kill kazura]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kazura: Beaten >
You stab *Kazura*'s body.
You swiftly dodge *Grut*'s attempt to pound you.

- Kazura: Beaten >
*Grut* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Kazura*'s right arm.
*Kazura* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kazura* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kazura: Critical >
*Pulverwise* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kazura: Critical >
A green woodpecker has arrived from the south.

- Kazura: Critical >
*Pulverwise* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
A green woodpecker panics, and attempts to flee!
A green woodpecker leaves east.
A watersnake leaves north.
*Grut* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
A strong trolloc pounds your body hard.
*Kazura* crushes your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Pulverwise* blasts your body extremely hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Kazura* crushes your body into bloody fragments!


You flee head over heels.
A Stand of Trees
The trees hang with their branches as if they wanted to just fall over and
go to sleep. The ground is full of small pools of water, and moss grows
over most of the area. The water-damaged soil doesn't seem to give much
nourishment to the trees, which are on their way to die. The soggy ground
stretches further to the north and a trail leads east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 0

*Pulverwise* has arrived from the east.
*Grut* has arrived from the east.
*Kazura* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 0
0
[kill kazura]
You stab *Kazura*'s body.
*Pulverwise* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kazura: Critical > [kill kazura]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kazura: Critical > You barely stab *Kazura*'s left hand.
[kill kazura]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kazura: Critical >
Rodurnon narrates 'i well'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kazura: Critical > sheath
draw throwing
xxx
draw
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a shoufa with a black veil.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kazura: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

[throw h.kazura] ring - Kazura: Critical >
You throw a throwing spike at *Kazura*.

ring - Kazura: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.
*Kazura* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Kazura* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
*Grut* pounds your left foot extremely hard.


*Kazura* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.

e

*Grut* pounds your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Pulverwise* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazura* crushes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*someone* crushes your left foot into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Foil
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Foil » Sun May 31, 2020 11:09 am

big ups for staying in for the kill.

Jaster
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Jaster » Sun May 31, 2020 12:11 pm

Damn. If that throw was a critical hit and killed Kazura that would have been pimp. He wouldn’t have taken those last two maul frags and lived.
Last edited by Jaster on Sun May 31, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply