Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Masaj
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Masaj » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:59 pm

BUZZER BEATER

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Fleur: Beaten > -
Zola has arrived from the east.

=+**+=- -
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Fleur*!

=
Your bash at *Fleur* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Fleur: Beaten >
Zola crushes *Fleur*'s body very hard.
*Fleur* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Fleur: Beaten > look
*Fleur* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Fleur* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Zola tries to crush *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Tall trees line this dirt path that winds through the forest, turning to
the south, or continuing to the east. Bushes line the path, and take up any
room that is left over from the trees that seem to overrun the landscape.
Fighting for a place to grow among the shrubs and massive trees, are tiny
wildflowers that break the green color of the forest. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Fleur* is here, fighting Zola, riding a warhorse.
*Fleur* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Cowl the Master Havoc is standing here.
Zola the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Fleur.
Dah the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Dah sends *Fleur* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Fleur* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Cowl stabs *Fleur*'s right leg very hard.

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Cowl stabs *Fleur*'s body.
Dah pounds *Fleur*'s body very hard.
Zola crushes *Fleur*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill light
* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Cowl assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > kill light
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > kill light
Cowl stabs *Fleur*'s head.
*Fleur* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fleur*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > gc
save
Cowl gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a backpack from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a great serpent ring from the corpse of Fleur.
Cowl gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Fleur.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of Fleur seems to be empty.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Cowl leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Fleur.
You have already saved during this tic.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Zola can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Zola can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Zola can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Zola stops using a massive war maul.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Zola wields a massive war maul in a two-handed grip.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cowl - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Zola - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Dah - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Masaj - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Cowl gives the severed head of Fleur the Human slain in Shienar to Zola.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Zola smiles happily.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
The day has begun.
Zola says 'thanks'

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Dah stops using a skin of human flesh.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Cowl gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Dah drinks blood from a skin of human flesh.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Rebooting... Come back in a few minutes!
Reboot is saving all threads of this weave of the Wheel...

Sarryn
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Sarryn » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:32 am

Rough go, thought had both of you around camp :(

R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You strike *Cruzer*'s body.

[bash ] ed - Cosimo: Critical - Cruzer: Battered >

-
*Myrdan* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Myrdan swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
*Myrdan* barely pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree tickles Cruzer's body with its hit.
A mirrored lantern begins to dim a little.

=
Your bash at *Cruzer* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Cruzer: Battered > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

change posture defensive
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Cruzer: Battered > Posture changed to: Defensive

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Cruzer: Battered >
The ancient tree tries to hit Myrdan, but he deflects the blow.
*Myrdan* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You strike *Cruzer*'s left arm.
The ancient tree hits Cruzer's left leg.
Cosimo slashes *Cruzer*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Cruzer: Battered >
*Myrdan* pierces your right foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Cruzer: Battered >
Cosimo narrates 'im crit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Cruzer: Battered >
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Cruzer: Battered > f
s
s
Myrdan swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
*Myrdan* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Cruzer*'s head hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Cruzer's body.
Cosimo slashes *Cruzer*'s left leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Cosimo narrates 'or was'

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar same
e
e
You narrate 'same'

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > A raven starts following you.
A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black messenger pigeon is here.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > k dark
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Myrdan* is here, fighting Cosimo.
Cosimo the Incompetent Salesman is here, fighting Myrdan, riding a warhorse.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > k dark
You try to strike *Myrdan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Myrdan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten - Myrdan: Beaten >
*Myrdan* pierces Cosimo's body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Beaten >
You try to strike *Myrdan*, but he deflects the blow.
Myrdan swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Myrdan* tries to pierce Cosimo, but he parries successfully.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Beaten > k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Beaten > change mood brave
Cosimo sends *Myrdan* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Mood changed to: Brave

change posture offensive
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Beaten >
The ancient tree barely hits Myrdan's head.
The ancient tree hits Myrdan's body hard.
You strike *Myrdan*'s body very hard.
Cosimo slashes *Myrdan*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Critical > Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Critical > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Critical > s
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Critical > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Critical > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Critical > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Myrdan: Critical > k dark
s
k dark
s
n
The ancient tree hits Myrdan's head very hard.
The ancient tree hits Myrdan's left arm hard.
You strike *Myrdan*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Myrdan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Cosimo slashes *Myrdan*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Myrdan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Myrdan*'s death cry.
Cosimo gets a water skin from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a feathered Kandori paramerion from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a backpack from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a gown of shimmering white silk from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a gold ring from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets a gold ring from the corpse of Myrdan.
Cosimo gets an oilstone from the corpse of Myrdan.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Cosimo has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > get all corpse
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of Myrdan is lying here.
A large stone well is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A raven has arrived from the south.
Cosimo has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > The corpse of Myrdan seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar nice
n
You narrate 'nice'

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Cruzer* has arrived from the north.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the south.
Cosimo has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > g
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > k dark
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of Myrdan is lying here.
A large stone well is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Cruzer* is standing here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Cosimo has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

g
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Cosimo slashes *Cruzer*'s right arm.
You strike *Cruzer*'s body hard.

[bash ] nded - Cosimo: Critical - Cruzer: Beaten >

-s
k dark
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Cruzer: Beaten > s

*Cruzer* tries to blast Cosimo, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree barely tickles Cruzer's body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Cosimo slashes *Cruzer*'s body.
*Cruzer* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Cruzer: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Cruzer: Beaten > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical - Cruzer: Beaten > *Cruzer* leaves south.
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Cruzer* is standing here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Cosimo has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > You strike *Cruzer*'s head.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cruzer: Critical > Cosimo slashes *Cruzer*'s right leg.
*Cruzer* panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cruzer: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cruzer: Critical > w

*Cruzer* leaves east.

Then cruzer got aways

Rig
Posts: 1903
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Rig » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:33 pm

Teach you to chortlesnorfling blind me!!!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Cruzer: Scratched - Gretchen: Healthy > channel 'flame strike' gretchen
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Gretchen* strikes Cruzer's right arm.
An elite Queen's Guard tries to slash Dah, but he deflects the blow.
An elite Queen's Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Gretchen*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Cruzer: Scratched - Gretchen: Hurt > chann 'hammer of air' gretchen

Cruzer sends *Gretchen* sprawling with a powerful bash!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...ratched - Gretchen: Hurt >

=channel 'ice spikes' gretchen
Cancelled.
Dah lances an elite Queen's Guard's body hard.
Cruzer blasts *Gretchen*'s head into bloody fragments!
An elite Queen's Guard tries to slash Dah, but he deflects the blow.
An elite Queen's Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Fiddler sends a Domani razor sprawling with a powerful bash!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
DAH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Dah leaves west.

*
Cruzer narrates 'bashed'

-
Fiddler makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above a Domani razor's head.

-
An elite Queen's Guard joins an elite Queen's Guard's fight!
An elite Queen's Guard tries to slash Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Cruzer blasts *Gretchen*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
An elite Queen's Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Dah has arrived from the west.

=
Dah lances *Gretchen*'s body extremely hard.
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Gretchen* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Ok.
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Gretchen*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Cruzer: Scratched - Gretchen: Beaten > channel 'ice spikes' gretchen
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Corath* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.Domani razor.

*
*Corath* tries to slash Dah, but he parries successfully.


Fiddler makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above a Domani razor's head.

+
An elite Queen's Guard tries to slash Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
A Domani razor tickles Fiddler's body with his hit.
*Gretchen* strikes Cruzer's right leg.
An elite Queen's Guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Rodger* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.Domani razor.

=
*Rodger* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Gretchen* stops riding a Domani razor.


*Gretchen* avoids being bashed by Dah who loses his balance and falls!
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Cruzer sends *Gretchen* sprawling with a powerful bash!

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your icy spikes shred *Gretchen*'s guts, causing her insides to flow outside.
*Gretchen* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gretchen*'s death cry.

Neveyan
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Neveyan » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:05 am

langois wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:45 pm
Xephiroth wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:28 pm
isabel wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:48 pm
But pretty sure ten years will pass and we will still be having the same conversation about this kind of pk.
20 years ago there was no concept of letting AFK people live, let alone 'lagged' people.
There absolutely was 20 years ago. I remember my first char killing an Unflaggeg Smasher near Lugard and catching flack for it before I knew what afk or ld was. I remember a newer player Jaster (different alt) killing Dagre unflagged and getting dung.

For as long as I’ve played this game 1999/2000 ld/afk killing has been a faux pas.
My experience, and I player heavily in those years, was different. The main debate was unflagged vs flagged LD. AFK wasnt a thing (at least from my experience). Sometimes people would debate 'EMERGENCY AFK'. EQ returns is something last 5-10 years. Obviously, there might have been some inner circle where you all messaged each other or something...

Neveyan
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Neveyan » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:06 am

Neveyan wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:05 am
langois wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:45 pm
Xephiroth wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:28 pm


20 years ago there was no concept of letting AFK people live, let alone 'lagged' people.
There absolutely was 20 years ago. I remember my first char killing an Unflaggeg Smasher near Lugard and catching flack for it before I knew what afk or ld was. I remember a newer player Jaster (different alt) killing Dagre unflagged and getting dung.

For as long as I’ve played this game 1999/2000 ld/afk killing has been a faux pas.
My experience, and I played heavily in those years, was different. The main debate was unflagged vs flagged LD. AFK wasnt a thing (at least from my experience). Sometimes people would debate 'EMERGENCY AFK'. EQ returns is something last 5-10 years. I dinstintly remember returning several years back and noticing this. Obviously, there might have been some inner circle where you all messaged each other or something...

Detritus
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Detritus » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:14 am

returning equipment is still not a thing, not needing equipment and dumping it back to them to get more pk is.

People that die either die pvp zones where they've traveled themselves or don't put themselves safe before afk.

There's very few instances of j-cuffs or rares getting returned. There's also very few instances of people wearing that sort of equipment dying to anything other than blick or very fast ganks which has potential to kill someone with link or without.

It's unlikely you will see an abser get soloed down 1v1 without them fighting back at all, where's the fun in that and the rewards aren't worth it just to ruin that persons day.

There's outlyer giant douchebags I'm sure, i can't remember who the cheating banned rank 8 bg was but it totally would have happily murdered him.

Kitiara
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kitiara » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:43 am

Sitting in Maradon square for like 5-10min, decide its time to rent...




* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Maradon Central Square
You are standing on the city square. There is always people here chatting
about events of the city or other casual matters. The shopping area of the
city is located in the north and the Cordamora Palace is in the south. A
large fountain is here in the middle of square, obtaining water for
everyone, but still not blocking the main street that runs in the east and
west. A banner waves in the wind, depicting a map of Maradon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Main Street
The walls of the palace are blocking the entrance to the south and several
other buildings in the north. The remaining directions are to the east
where the city square can be seen or to the west towards the city park.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Saldaean veteran is here, patrolling the area.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the east.

n
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Main Street
You are standing on the well paved main street of Maradon. You can follow
the road either to the east towards the city square, to the west towards
the western part of the city, or you can abandon the road and enter the
small park in the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > u
Main Street
The main street continues to the east towards the city square and to the
west towards the more luxurious apartments area. The inn, Laughing Merchant
is located just north from here and sounds of several patrons can be heard
even through the streets noises.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the east.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Common Room of Laughing Merchant
This huge room is filled with chairs and tables, crowded by noisy patrons.
A couple of waitresses can be seen through the crowd, trying to serve
drinks and food. Even though the noise is overwhelming the atmosphere of
the inn is quite pleasant, aided by the fireplace in the eastern wall.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Reception of the Laughing Merchant
This room is where the lodging can be obtained and paid. The room is quite
quiet even though some noise escapes from the common room below. A huge
counter rests against the western wall and atop of it lies a book where
registrations of this inn are made.

A ledger lies on a small stand.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A Saldaean veteran is here, patrolling the area.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from below.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > order young remove spear
A young Tower Guard stops using a langdebeve.
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > mobgivespear kitiara
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A young Tower Guard wields a langdebeve in a two-handed grip.
Graek chats 'what do people do when you skype someone and you type in "Say" an then your message?'

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > order young give spear kitiara
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > mobgivespear kitiara ----- clearly tired and ready to sleep....
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Suddenly Boboliosie places a curved clear dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

order young remove spear
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Boboliosie: Healthy > A young Tower Guard stops using a langdebeve.
Ok.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Boboliosie: Healthy >
You draw a nimble blade with a cuendillar pommel from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
You try to slash Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
A young Tower Guard wields a langdebeve in a two-handed grip.
The collector leaves down.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Boboliosie: Healthy > order young give spear kitiara ----- all this was already qued up... including me typing the
'ren' of rent...
Ok.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Boboliosie: Healthy >
Boboliosie pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

f
* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Boboliosie: Healthy > You try to slash Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
Boboliosie tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Boboliosie: Healthy > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full - Boboliosie: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Boboliosie tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Someone pierces your body hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.


You're in no shape to flee!

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > s
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > e
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > s
f
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > s
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > f

You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Adael
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Adael » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:10 am

Try “remove spear guard” next time :/. Him rewielding and being asked to remove again definitely cost ya the precious time! :p

Daemon
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:14 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Daemon » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:34 pm

Boboliosie looked at me a few minutes ago and FD alarm going off. Predictable is as predictable does.

**

Outside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [track human]

-=
Some clear fresh tracks of Boboliosie leaving vvSOUTHvv
Some clear fresh tracks of Boboliosie leaving >>EAST>>
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Badd leaving vvSOUTHvv
Some extremely faint week-old tracks of Badd leaving vvSOUTHvv

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

look
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > look
Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
The DogGate closes quietly.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > look
Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > look
Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Boboliosie has arrived from the south.

look
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > look
Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > sh
[search human]

-=+**+=-
Boboliosie has been revealed.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Boboliosie clumsily approaches you with a curved clear dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Boboliosie: Healthy > f
n
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

You try to lance Boboliosie, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Nearing Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Outside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Boboliosie does NOT return, and doesn't care about you. is standing here.

zerk
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > charge boboliosie
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You line up your charge...

-=+**
Chaaaaarrrge!! Boboliosie bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan!
Boboliosie is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Boboliosie: Critical > narr rip boboliosie
You narrate 'rip boboliosie'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Boboliosie: Critical >
You lance Boboliosie's right arm into bloody fragments!
Boboliosie is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Boboliosie's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > gc
[get all corpse]
You get a bubbling draught from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get the severed head of Alyzia the Human slain in Tar Valon from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a blue steel torc with silver worked fish from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Boboliosie.
You get a smooth metallic disc from the corpse of Boboliosie.

zeek
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by zeek » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:06 am

beaut

Post Reply