Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Kazi
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kazi » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:12 pm

n
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - Before the Keep
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
na is faint fd
Tic in 7 seconds!
You narrate 'is faint fd'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
na is antoine
You narrate 'is antoine'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - Before the Keep
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

h
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Antoine* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Antoine* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
t
*Antoine* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

t -=
Cancelled.
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 63.655 seconds.
*Antoine* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Byrg narrates 'lol'
-=+**+=- -=+
Byrg narrates 'im weary keep yo :P'
*
You dodge a bash from *Antoine* who loses his balance and falls!
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Antoine: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
North: East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: A man is here.
West: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
*Fyra* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n

*Fyra* leaves north riding a pale destrier.

h
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Fal Dara
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Fyra* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Antoine* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

t
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

*Antoine* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
-=+**+=-
*Eveline* has arrived from the south.
-=+
*Eveline* leaves north. ^^

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >

*Fyra* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >
na fyra is here...

*Antoine* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >
*Antoine* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >
*Kali* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!
*Kali* leaves north. ^^

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >
*Fyra* stabs your left hand.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >

*Fyra* stabs your right leg.

*Kali* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >
*Antoine* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >
*Kali* barely strikes your body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >
cw

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

f
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >

*Kali* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Antoine* slashes your right hand.
*Fyra* stabs your left foot very hard.
*Fyra* stabs your right arm.

e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >
e
*Antoine* slashes your right leg.
You try to pierce *Fyra*, but she deflects the blow.
You narrate 'and more'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Fyra: Healthy >

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Fyra*!


You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

You're in no shape to flee!
[change mood wimpy]
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

achillies
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by achillies » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:13 am

Sazi* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

kill dark
kill dark
* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Sazi* tickles your head with his strike.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Sazi: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Sazi: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Sazi: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Sazi: Scratched > 8
A Dragonsworn recruit joins your fight!
A Dragonsworn recruit joins a Dragonsworn recruit's fight!
A Dragonsworn veteran joins a Dragonsworn recruit's fight!
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

b
[bash ] y - Sazi: Scratched >


A Dragonsworn veteran tries to slash Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
A Dragonsworn recruit tries to pierce Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
A Dragonsworn recruit tries to pierce Sazi, but he deflects the blow.

=
A Dragonsworn recruit tries to pierce Sazi, but he parries successfully.

*
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Sazi*!

=
A Dragonsworn veteran slashes Sazi's body hard.
A Dragonsworn recruit tries to pierce Sazi, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn recruit tries to pierce Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
You try to hack *Sazi*, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Sazi* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Sazi: Hurt > nar on zerk ctf
You try to hack *Sazi*, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate 'on zerk ctf'

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Sazi: Hurt >
A Dragonsworn veteran slashes Sazi's body hard.
A Dragonsworn recruit pierces Sazi's left leg hard.
A Dragonsworn recruit pierces Sazi's right arm.
You hack *Sazi*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

nar bashed
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Sazi: Wounded > You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Sazi: Wounded >
A Dragonsworn recruit tickles Sazi's right arm with his pierce.
A Dragonsworn recruit barely pierces Sazi's body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Sazi: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Sazi: Wounded >
A Dragonsworn veteran slashes Sazi's body very hard.
A Dragonsworn recruit tries to pierce Sazi, but he parries successfully.
A Dragonsworn recruit pierces Sazi's left arm.
You hack *Sazi*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Sazi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sazi* barely strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Sazi* leaves west riding a warhorse.

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Arjuna narrates 'brt'
[bash ]
Bash who?

kill dark
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.
*Sazi* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > kill dark
b
A Dragonsworn veteran tries to slash Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
You try to hack *Sazi*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] - a Dragonsworn veteran: Scratched - Sazi: Battered >

+
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

*
Arjuna tries to stab *Sazi*, but he deflects the blow.


Arjuna tries to stab *Sazi*, but he deflects the blow.
A Dragonsworn recruit joins a Dragonsworn veteran's fight!
*Sazi* strikes a Dragonsworn veteran's left leg.
A Dragonsworn veteran tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.

+
A Dragonsworn recruit tries to pierce Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
Arjuna tries to stab *Sazi*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Your bash at *Sazi* sends him sprawling!
*Sazi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a Dragonsworn veteran: Scratched - Sazi: Battered >
A Dragonsworn recruit pierces Sazi's left arm.
Arjuna stabs *Sazi*'s body very hard.
You hack *Sazi*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A Dragonsworn veteran slashes Sazi's body extremely hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a Dragonsworn veteran: Scratched - Sazi: Critical >
A Dragonsworn recruit tries to pierce Sazi, but he parries successfully.
Arjuna stabs *Sazi*'s body very hard.
You hack *Sazi*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Sazi* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sazi*'s death cry.

Razhak
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Razhak » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Arjuna zerk stabbed Kazi (and clumsied) allw 3s GK. Kazi was haggard (had been stabsmobbing and was loaded down with eq). I was near tear and hopped back to Keep to rescue my faithfull retainer!




o R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > e
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Arjuna* is here, fighting Kazi.
Kazi the Trolloc is here, fighting Arjuna.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > 4

Kazi tries to pierce *Arjuna*, but he deflects the blow.
*Arjuna* tries to stab Kazi, but he deflects the blow.

;
* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > 2
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Razhak - The Blight
Kazi - The Blight

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > [kill human]
You slash *Arjuna*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

[bash ] d MV:Tiring - Kazi: Scratched - Arjuna: Scratched >
Kazi narrates 'allw 3s keep atm'

*
Kazi tries to pierce *Arjuna*, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
*Arjuna* barely stabs Kazi's left arm.

-
Kazi tries to pierce *Arjuna*, but he dodges the attack.
*Arjuna* tries to stab Kazi, but he deflects the blow.


Kazi starts following you.


As *Arjuna* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
stand

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Scratched - Arjuna: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Arjuna* sniffs sadly.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Scratched - Arjuna: Scratched > cmbe
po
;

A ramshorned trolloc slices Arjuna's body very hard.
Kazi pierces *Arjuna*'s right leg very hard.
*Arjuna* tries to stab Kazi, but he deflects the blow.

2
* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Scratched - Arjuna: Hurt >
Kazi tries to pierce *Arjuna*, but he parries successfully.
*Arjuna* stabs Kazi's left leg very hard.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Hurt > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Hurt > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Hurt > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Arjuna* stops using a pair of moonstone hilted dirks.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Hurt > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

[bash ] d MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Hurt >


A ramshorned trolloc slices Arjuna's right arm very hard.
Kazi pierces *Arjuna*'s body very hard.

=
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

*
Kazi spasms in excruciating pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.

=
Kazi tries to pierce *Arjuna*, but he deflects the blow.
*Arjuna* wields a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a two-handed grip.

-
*Arjuna* stops using a pair of moonstone hilted dirks.

=
A ramshorned trolloc slices Arjuna's body very hard.
You slash *Arjuna*'s right arm extremely hard.
Kazi pierces *Arjuna*'s head extremely hard.
*Arjuna* barely hits Kazi's left arm.
Your bash at *Arjuna* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Wounded >
You slash *Arjuna*'s body into bloody fragments!
Kazi pierces *Arjuna*'s right foot extremely hard.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc slices Arjuna's head into bloody fragments!
You slash *Arjuna*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Kazi pierces *Arjuna*'s left leg extremely hard.
Kazi narrates 'hoping he's serk:?'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Beaten > kill arjuna
A ramshorned trolloc slices Arjuna's body.
You slash *Arjuna*'s body into bloody fragments!
Kazi pierces *Arjuna*'s body very hard.
*Arjuna* tries to hit Kazi, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Arjuna*'s head into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Hurt - Arjuna: Critical >
Kazi spasms in excruciating pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Wounded - Arjuna: Critical >
*Arjuna* wields a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a two-handed grip.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - Kazi: Wounded - Arjuna: Critical >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Arjuna, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Arjuna*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Arjuna* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Arjuna*'s death cry.

fiddler
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by fiddler » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:06 am

Boop goes le pair


o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Draz* has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Fuji narrates 'all n oak'

e
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Upon the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Shimu the Master Havoc is standing here.
Fuji the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
kill human
Near the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Draz* is standing here.

b
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Fuji has arrived from the east.
You try to hack *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] :Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >

-
Fuji tries to pierce *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

*TICK IN 3 SECONDS.
=
*Draz* swiftly dodges Fuji's attempt to pierce him.


Fuji narrates 'rw s'

-
*Draz* leaves east.

=
They're not here anymore!

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
kill human
b
Upon the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Draz* is standing here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Fuji has arrived from the west.
You try to hack *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

Fuji tries to pierce *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.d >
[bash ]

-
Fuji tries to pierce *Draz*, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* tries to pound Fuji, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Fuji tries to pierce *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Your bash at *Draz* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fuji: Hurt - Draz: Battered >
Fuji barely pierces *Draz*'s left arm.
You hack *Draz*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fuji: Hurt - Draz: Beaten >
Taz has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fuji: Hurt - Draz: Beaten > na alln oakdoor
Fuji narrates 'all n s'
Taz leaves west.
You narrate 'alln oakdoor'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fuji: Hurt - Draz: Beaten >
Jaster narrates 'go akkad patty'

na bashed
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fuji: Hurt - Draz: Beaten >
Fuji pierces *Draz*'s body very hard.
*Draz* winces in pain.
You hack *Draz*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Draz* winces in pain.
Taz has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fuji: Hurt - Draz: Critical > You narrate 'bashed'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fuji: Hurt - Draz: Critical >
Taz hacks *Draz*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Draz* winces in pain.
Jaster has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Enkidu has arrived from the west.
Krazytrn has arrived from the west.
Byrg has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fuji: Hurt - Draz: Critical > br

Byrg blasts *Draz*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Draz* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draz*'s death cry.
Jaster leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Enkidu leaves south.
Krazytrn leaves south.
Fuji leaves south.
Taz leaves south.
Byrg leaves south.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Fuji narrates 'of oakdor'
Shimu narrates 'no smell'

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > na rip
g
You narrate 'rip'

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
[take all corpse]
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Draz.
You get ten copper pennys from the corpse of Draz.
You get a raw side of meat from the corpse of Draz.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Draz.
You get a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Draz.
You get a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Draz.
You get a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Draz.
You get a belt pack from the corpse of Draz.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Draz.
You get a bone club from the corpse of Draz.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Draz.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Draz.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Draz.
You get a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Draz.
You get a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Draz.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Draz.
You get a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Draz.
You get a brooch of a white enameled leopard head from the corpse of Draz.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Draz.
You get a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Draz.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Draz.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Draz.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Draz.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Draz.

---------------------------------------------------------
A warhorse tries to hit Jaster, but he parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to slash Reyne, but she parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to slash Reyne, but she deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to slash Reyne, but she dodges the attack.
A hideous trolloc tries to slash Reyne, but she parries successfully.
*Reyne* strikes Taz's right arm.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by *Reyne*!- I salute you soldier

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Taz sends *Reyne* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Reyne* panics, and attempts to flee!
Shimu stabs *Reyne*'s body extremely hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
Enkidu narrates 'bashed ryzom'
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
Shimu stabs *Reyne*'s body extremely hard.
A warhorse tries to hit Jaster, but he parries successfully.
Jaster slices a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
A hideous trolloc slashes Reyne's right foot hard.
A hideous trolloc slashes Reyne's left arm extremely hard.
*Reyne* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A hideous trolloc slashes Reyne's body into bloody fragments!
*Reyne* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reyne*'s death cry.

Kazi
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kazi » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:47 pm

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >

Byrg gets a lantern from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets two gold crowns from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets a pair of light leather boots from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets a set of oiled chainmail leggings from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets a dark, barbed flail from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets a moulded leather breastplate from the corpse of Ragan.
Byrg gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Ragan.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - The Yard Before the Monastery
Kazi - The Yard Before the Monastery
Byrg - The Yard Before the Monastery
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

sc
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
save
You have 366(393) hit and 244(244) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 49 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kazi the Trolloc (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Saving Kazi.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
na faint
You narrate 'faint'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
z
k human
z
k human
z
k human
*Davor* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
You barely pierce *Davor*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched > You do the best you can!

not
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched > *Davor* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins your fight!
You barely pierce *Davor*'s right arm.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched >
sn
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched > [sneak ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched >
Byrg blasts *Davor*'s right arm very hard.

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched >
z
k human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched >

You pierce *Davor*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Scratched >

Byrg blasts *Davor*'s right arm hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Davor's body with his slice.
You barely pierce *Davor*'s body.

cb
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Davor* who loses his balance and falls!
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt >
z
k human
You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Hurt > A Ghar'ghael trolloc slices Davor's right arm.
A watersnake leaves north. ^^
You barely pierce *Davor*'s right hand.
You tickle *Davor*'s left foot with your pierce.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > *Davor* gasps in
astonishment.
You do the best you can!
Byrg sends *Davor* sprawling with a powerful bash!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Hurt >
Byrg blasts *Davor*'s body hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc slices Davor's body.
You pierce *Davor*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >
l davor

You pierce *Davor*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >
Davor has quite a few wounds.
Davor is wounded.

*Davor* is using:
<worn on head> a polished, slitted great helm
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a cloak of shifting colors
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn on legs> a pair of steel-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a dark pair of steel boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - The Yard Before the Monastery
Kazi - The Yard Before the Monastery
Byrg - The Yard Before the Monastery
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >
z
k human
z
k human
z
k human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > Byrg blasts *Davor*'s
head hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc slices Davor's left leg hard.
You pierce *Davor*'s body.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >
z
k human
z
k human
You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > A Ghar'ghael trolloc
tickles Davor's right foot with his slice.
You barely pierce *Davor*'s left leg.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Byrg sends *Davor* sprawling with a powerful bash!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You pierce *Davor*'s left
arm.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >

Byrg blasts *Davor*'s body hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc slices Davor's right hand.
You tickle *Davor*'s head with your pierce.

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >
You pierce *Davor*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Wounded >
na he serk?

Byrg blasts *Davor*'s right foot hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc slices Davor's body.
You pierce *Davor*'s left hand.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Battered > You narrate 'he serk?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Battered >
z
k human
z
k human
You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Battered > *Davor* panics, and
attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Battered >
You pierce *Davor*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Davor: Battered > *Davor* leaves south
riding a pale destrier.
They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
z
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
z
k human
z
k human
They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > *Davor* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
You pierce *Davor*'s left leg.
Byrg blasts *Davor*'s head.

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > Byrg blasts *Davor*'s body hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
*Davor* pounds your left arm very hard.
You tickle *Davor*'s right leg with your pierce.
You barely pierce *Davor*'s head.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > *Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered >
z
k human
z
k human

*Davor* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > *Davor* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
You pierce *Davor*'s body.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!
Byrg sends *Davor* sprawling with a powerful bash!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered > You do the best you can!
Byrg narrates 'no hes just davor.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Battered >

Byrg blasts *Davor*'s left arm.
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
You pierce *Davor*'s body.
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Beaten >

Byrg blasts *Davor*'s body.

na nice...
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Davor: Beaten >
*Davor* leaves west riding a pale destrier.

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > *Davor* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
You narrate 'nice...'
Byrg blasts *Davor*'s body hard.
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
A pale destrier seems too exhausted to obey *Davor*'s commands.
*Davor* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
z
k human
z
k human
You barely pierce *Davor*'s body.
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
A pale destrier seems too exhausted to obey *Davor*'s commands.
*Davor* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You barely pierce *Davor*'s body.
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
A pale destrier seems too exhausted to obey *Davor*'s commands.
*Davor* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
*Davor* pounds Byrg's body.
Byrg blasts *Davor*'s body very hard.
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
A pale destrier seems too exhausted to obey *Davor*'s commands.
*Davor* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
A pale destrier seems too exhausted to obey *Davor*'s commands.
*Davor* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > *Davor* stops riding a pale destrier.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Beaten > You tickle *Davor*'s right hand with your
pierce.
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
Byrg barely blasts *Davor*'s left foot.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > *Davor* stares at the sky.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely slices
Davor's body.
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pierce *Davor*'s body.
Byrg blasts *Davor*'s head.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

Tic in 7 seconds!
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical >
You do the best you can!

z
k human
z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You pierce *Davor*'s body.
Byrg barely blasts *Davor*'s head.
You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > You do the best you can!

z
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Byrg: Wounded - Davor: Critical > A Ghar'ghael trolloc slices Davor's
body.
You barely pierce *Davor*'s right arm.
Byrg blasts *Davor*'s body hard.
*Davor* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Davor*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

Kryyg
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kryyg » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:10 pm

That was difficult to read.

#Whenyoushareyourchars

Jestin
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Jestin » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:30 pm

You're such an idiot lol

ecthus
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by ecthus » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Kryyg wrote:
Jestin wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:30 pm
You're such an idiot lol
Your*

Ryzom
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ryzom » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:48 pm

My new apprentice, Davor, has much to learn.

Musashi
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:59 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Musashi » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:44 pm

.

Post Reply