Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
fiddler
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by fiddler » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:34 pm

Yea but Naomi also dlined back in...

Shiva
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Shiva » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:51 am

Ysabelle leaves down.
A pale destrier leaves down.
Koschei leaves down.
A pale destrier leaves down.
Mariko leaves down.
Landor leaves down.
A pale destrier leaves down.
You follow Ysabelle.

Fallen Warriors
[ obvious exits: U ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Lord Landor the Gaidin Commander is standing here.
Landor is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Mariko the Tower Accepted is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Koschei Black, Drunkard is standing here.
Koschei is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Ysabelle Sedai is standing here.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.

A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
A tall man stands here, cloaked in black.
A Domani razor has arrived from above.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from above.
Landor tries to pound the dreadguard, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
You sense Ysabelle connecting to the True Source.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
The dreadguard waves at Ysabelle with a dismissive gesture.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > The dreadguard waves at you with a dismissive gesture.
You feel isolated from the True Source!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Koschei slashes a sinister man's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
The dreadguard says 'This is the will of the Great Lord!'
The dreadguard says 'This is the will of the Great Lord!'
Landor moves swiftly to protect Ysabelle.
The dreadguard barely crushes Landor's right hand.
You sense Mariko connecting to the True Source.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > z
chann 'fireball' dreadguard

The dreadguard waves at Mariko with a dismissive gesture.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > [embrace ]
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > The dreadguard waves at you with a dismissive gesture.
You feel isolated from the True Source!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
The dreadguard barely crushes Landor's right hand.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Landor, who screams in pain.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Landor, who screams in pain.

A ramshorned trolloc joins a sinister man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a sinister man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a sinister man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a sinister man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a sinister man's fight!
A myrddraal joins the dreadguard's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal joins the dreadguard's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A sinister man tickles Koschei's body with his slash.
The dreadguard tickles Landor's body with his crush.
YOU SENSE YSABELLE IS CHANNELING SAIDAR.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > chann 'fireball' dreadguard

The dreadguard turns about, gesturing forward a shroud of darkness.
A darkhound emerges from the infinite depths of the blackness...
A darkhound now follows the dreadguard.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Landor, who screams in pain.

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

YOU SENSE MARIKO IS CHANNELING SAIDAR.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > The dreadguard waves at you with a dismissive gesture.
You feel isolated from the True Source!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Koschei sends a myrddraal sprawling with a powerful bash!
Koschei sends a sinister man sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > chann 'fireball' dreadguard

The dreadguard avoids being bashed by Landor who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > The dreadguard waves at you with a dismissive gesture.
You feel isolated from the True Source!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Mariko swiftly dodges a myrddraal's attempt to slash her.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Landor, who screams in pain.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Landor, who screams in pain.

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A darkhound tries to hit Ysabelle, but she deflects the blow.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Landor, who screams in pain.

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Hobbits of Isengard'

A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush you, but you dodge the attack.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
Landor winces in pain.
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Landor, who screams in pain.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard unleashes a fireball at Landor, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.

Landor is dead! R.I.P.
Last edited by Shiva on Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kosch3i
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kosch3i » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:57 am

The Hobbits, the Hobbits, THE HOBBITS

Cowl
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Cowl » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:06 am

aka When keeping it zerk goes wrong. Skrrt.

You say 'scent'

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.
*Draz* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Acheron* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You stab *Acheron*'s head.
*Draz* tries to strike Zangief, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Scratched > Zangief tries to slash *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.
A rat now follows Acheron.
*Draz* tries to strike Zangief, but he parries successfully.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s right leg.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Scratched > wi
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

cv
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Scratched > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Scratched >
*Draz* tries to strike Zangief, but he deflects the blow.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Scratched >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Scratched >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s left hand.
*Draz* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Scratched >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s left leg.
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt > na oh he is pounding

*Draz* tries to strike Zangief, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt > You narrate 'oh he is pounding'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt >
*Draz* sends Zangief sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Acheron*'s left foot hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt >
*Draz* strikes Zangief's right foot hard.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt > 1

*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt > [change wimpy 100]
You will now flee if you go below 100 hit points.
*Draz* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt >
Zangief narrates 'draz beat'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Acheron*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Hurt > na nod
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s left arm.
You narrate 'nod'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* tries to strike Zangief, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded > na this guy wound
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Acheron*'s body.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Acheron*'s body.
You narrate 'this guy wound'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Acheron* stops riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander. My guy, what is you doing

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief gazes deeply at *Draz*...
*Draz* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Zangief slashes *Draz*'s left foot very hard.
You stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief tries to slash *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.
You barely stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
You barely stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* tries to strike Zangief, but he parries successfully.
You barely stab *Acheron*'s left foot.
*Landon* has arrived from the west, riding a black and ivory stallion.
*Draz* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Landon* draws a shiny copper dagger from an earthen brown mantle with a flash of steel. I don't think you understand what you're going to do with this, sir.
*Landon* tries to pierce Zangief, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded > na he may be berk
Zangief slashes *Landon*'s body.
You stab *Acheron*'s left arm hard.
You narrate 'he may be berk'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief avoids being bashed by *Landon* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
You stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief sends *Landon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* strikes Zangief's right leg hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
You stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* mounts an attack against Zangief, but weak nerves get the better of him.
Zangief slashes *Landon*'s left hand hard.
You stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Acheron* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief slashes *Landon*'s left leg hard.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief assumes a defensive striking posture.
Zangief avoids being bashed by *Landon* who loses his balance and falls!
*Draz* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Acheron* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief sends *Landon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge *Draz*'s attempt to strike you.
Zangief slashes *Landon*'s right arm very hard.
*Landon* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You tickle *Acheron*'s head with your stab.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
You stab *Acheron*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Acheron: Wounded > TICK IN 3 SECONDS.

*Draz* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Zangief slashes *Landon*'s body very hard.
*Landon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Landon*'s death cry.
You barely stab *Acheron*'s head.
Zangief slashes *Draz*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Wounded >
Zangief gets a jagged edged warsword from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a water skin from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a shiny copper dagger from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a backpack from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets an oilstone from the corpse of Landon.
Zangief gets a lantern from the corpse of Landon.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* tastes a little bit of a strange fruit.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Wounded >
You stab *Acheron*'s left arm hard.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Wounded >
*Draz* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Wounded > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Wounded >
You stab *Acheron*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s left leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
Zangief assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s left leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered > na tihs guy berk

You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered > You narrate 'tihs guy berk'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
Zangief slashes *Draz*'s body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
*Draz* strikes Zangief's body hard.
You stab *Acheron*'s right leg.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
*Draz* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered > na keep on draz
You narrate 'keep on draz'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s left hand.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s right arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s left arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s right arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Battered >
You stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
You stab *Acheron*'s left leg hard.
Puddles narrates 'su'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You barely stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
Puddles narrates 'p'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely stab *Acheron*'s left leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You barely stab *Acheron*'s left foot.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s left arm.

comf acheron
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten > You comfort him.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
Zangief narrates 'you good?'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Acheron*'s body.
*Acheron* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
You stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Beaten >
You barely stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You stab *Acheron*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical > na as long as some gank group doesnt come in
You narrate 'as long as some gank group doesnt come in'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You stab *Acheron*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical > na he dead
You narrate 'he dead'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You stab *Acheron*'s right foot.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You barely stab *Acheron*'s left foot.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You stab *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Acheron* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You stab *Acheron*'s right arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
You barely stab *Acheron*'s body.
*Acheron* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Acheron: Critical >
Zangief slashes *Acheron*'s body very hard.
*Acheron* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Acheron*'s death cry.

----------------------------------------------------
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > c
[dia h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Draz calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill human
kill human
kill human
You try to stab *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > You do the best you can!
Kultunk blasts a Valon guardsman's body very hard.
Zangief slashes a Valon guardsman's right hand into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
The Malkiergate closes quietly.
Zangief slashes a Valon guardsman's body very hard.
A Valon guardsman crushes Kultunk's right hand.
A Valon guardsman tries to crush Zangief, but he parries successfully.
Kultunk blasts a Valon guardsman's body very hard.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Draz*'s right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > look s
The Malkiergate is closed.
doorName is now set as: Malkiergate

close Malkiergate
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > close Malkiergate
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
You stab *Draz*'s body.
Khar has arrived from the north.
Draz bellows '_S]'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
Khar barely pounds *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
Khar tries to pound *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.
Zangief slashes a Valon guardsman's left arm extremely hard.
A Valon guardsman tickles Kultunk's body with his crush.
A Valon guardsman tries to crush Zangief, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > br
co
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
Khar tries to pound *Draz*, but he parries successfully.
Zangief slashes a Valon guardsman's right hand into bloody fragments!
A Valon guardsman barely crushes Kultunk's right leg.
A Valon guardsman tries to crush Zangief, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > na k horse bro
You narrate 'k horse bro'
Kultunk sends a Valon guardsman sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Draz* says 'gquIto KUE' "The Hobbits"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
Khar barely pounds *Draz*'s body.
Zangief slashes a Valon guardsman's left leg into bloody fragments!
Kultunk blasts a Valon guardsman's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Draz*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
*Draz* says 'xxl y _B^ _W yR' "The Hobbits"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
Khar tickles *Draz*'s body with his pound.
Zangief slashes a Valon guardsman's head very hard.
A Valon guardsman is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Valon guardsman's death cry.
A Valon guardsman realizes that Draz is a jerk!
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely stab *Draz*'s left leg.
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s left foot very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
*Draz* says 'afR dcNTWmF mQrdw]' "THE HOBBITS"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
Khar tries to pound *Draz*, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Draz*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
*Draz* says 'c?T` YX@\ BQU' "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
Khar tries to pound *Draz*, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
*Draz* says 'Gj oNp VkBHG VGc sj' "TO ISENGARD"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
Kultunk clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s body hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Draz*'s right arm very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Khar tickles *Draz*'s body with his pound.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Draz*'s right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
*Draz* says 'wxPAC`s lmo`' "THE HOBBITS"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
You barely stab *Draz*'s right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Draz*'s right leg.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Zangief hisses 'oh'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Khar sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Kultunk clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s body hard.
Zangief hisses 'you zerk?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s left hand hard.
Khar pounds *Draz*'s left arm hard.
You stab *Draz*'s left foot hard.
You stab *Draz*'s left hand hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Battered > br

A shadow stallion swishes the flies off its back with its tail.
Kultunk narrates 'he zerk?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Battered > co

Zangief clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Battered > TICK IN 3 SECONDS.
na haha
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s right leg very hard.
Khar barely pounds *Draz*'s body.
You stab *Draz*'s head.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
The sun sets.
Timer now at 62 secs.
You narrate 'haha'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
Kultunk looks at *Draz*.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* says 'qYf VLk?pJ' "THE HOBBITS"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* says 'qvT' "TO ISENGARD"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s body.
Khar barely pounds *Draz*'s left leg.
You stab *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* says 'bJr QwPaFMtw aM pvp PlWSK' "ZANGIEF, THEY ARE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
Kultunk snickers softly.
*Draz* says 'KsZ jhwxZj nlC' "ZANGIEF, USE THE EYE OF SAURON TO FIND THEM"

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s head hard.
Khar pounds *Draz*'s right arm.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Draz*'s right foot.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten >
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s right foot hard.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten >
Khar sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Zangief nods in agreement.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten >
You stab *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s body.
Khar pounds *Draz*'s body.
You stab *Draz*'s body.
Khar now follows Zangief.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical >
You stab *Draz*'s left leg.
Khar is now a member of Zangief's group.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s left leg very hard.
Khar pounds *Draz*'s left arm hard.
You stab *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical >
*Draz* says 'zjE RO`oALd ZLApQXN r[ya' "They're taking...the Hobbits...to...Isengard..."

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical >
Kultunk blasts *Draz*'s body.
*Draz* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Khar pounds *Draz*'s left leg very hard.
*Draz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draz*'s death cry.

Landon
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Landon » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:15 am

Wait...I swear I removed my sheath...omegalul.

Razhak
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Razhak » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:39 am

The last word is funny as heck.. if Landon is a dutchman :P

Rayek
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Rayek » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Dogs are going crazy outside so go take a look let them in. Figure I'd hide out of the way since it was a couple rogues and warrior that I hadn't seen in awhile. Clearly they tracked mah afk selfs. Sad bear

rest
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You sheath a curved clear dagger into an earthen brown mantle.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

l
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > In the Catacombs
The tunnel ends to the west at a wall of chalk. Apart from that, this part
of the tunnel looks like all the other parts around it. Those who have
found their way down here may never find the way out agian. There is also a
chance for the tunnel to collapse and bury everything in it alive. The only
way out is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A wild stallion bucks madly.

who
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players
-------
Kyrin of Arafel
Alara the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Esaias of Illian
Rayek the Heart Guard [Red Eagle]
Lord Enoch the Gatekeeper of Jehannah [Dragonsworn]
Twilbon of Saldaea
MacRoth of the Borderlands
Ysabelle Sedai [Green Ajah]
Meiandhra Casalain, Tower Accepted {Green Apprentice} [White Tower]
Erulisse Avehelm, Aes Sedai
Zygoat of Shienar
Fella of the Borderlands
Neon of the Borderlands
Roosevelt of the Borderlands

14 players displayed.

where
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rayek - In the Catacombs

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rayek - In the Catacombs

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rayek - In the Catacombs

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rayek - In the Catacombs

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Najdeer the Highpriest bellows 'lS CVRzR Ge k\dLP ]IRb ^bZx TZMbtm`'
Najdeer the Highpriest bellows '_^YkYX\ l_^ hRBL AB VUox'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Ysabelle chats 'anyone else lagging?'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Kyrin chats 'yeah'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Byrg* has arrived from the east.
*Loomis* stabs your left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Loomis: Healthy >
*Byrg* blasts your head.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Loomis: Healthy >
*Loomis* stabs your body.

g - Loomis: Healthy >
*Byrg* blasts your right leg hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from an earthen brown mantle.
You try to pierce *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
*Loomis* stabs your head.
You flee head over heels.
In the Catacombs
The old catacombs are long tunnels of chalkstone stretching very far in all
directions. The complete darkness makes it impossible to make out what is
in either direction. Handprints and words carved in the stone walls
decorate the catacombs. The tunnel continues to the west and east with an
exit north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

ng >
*Byrg* has arrived from the west.
*Kazi* has arrived from the west.
*Kazi* barely pierces your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Byrg* blasts your body hard.


You flee head over heels.
Inside a Shallow Grave
Walls of dirt tower up on all sides and small insects crawl around on the
dirt floor in this shallow grave. Being under ground, the air is cold and
moist. Some roots tangle their way down the side of a wall, looking for
water. The only obvious exit is up some old stairs.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.

ng >
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.
*Kazi* pierces your left arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Byrg* blasts your body.


You flee head over heels.
In the Catacombs
The old catacombs are long tunnels of chalkstone stretching very far in all
directions. The complete darkness makes it impossible to make out what is
in either direction. Handprints and words carved in the stone walls
decorate the catacombs. The tunnel continues to the west and east with an
exit north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Ysabelle.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Meiandhra Casalain, Tower Accepted {Green Apprentice} is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Meiandhra says 'Well you lasted quite a long time!'

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Meiandhra stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Meiandhra has left the game.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Brocas
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:08 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Brocas » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:43 pm

Byrg tracks yo

Asandra
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Asandra » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:35 am

Malf hurts.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!

d

*Taz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Taz* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

*Loomis* stabs your right arm into bloody fragments!

*someone* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light

Kryyg
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kryyg » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:12 pm

[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Pumbaa is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
w
kill dark
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Pugglepi* is here, fighting Jecks.
*Bludlust* is sitting here.
*Devourer* is here, fighting Jecks.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Yeri.
*Kazi* is here, fighting Jecks.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Yeri the Unifier is here, fighting Bludlust, riding a black and ivory stallion.
Jecks of Saldaea is here, fighting Kazi, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
You pierce *Byrg*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yeri: Battered - Byrg: Beaten > *Byrg* sends Yeri sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yeri: Battered - Byrg: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yeri: Battered - Byrg: Beaten >
You pierce *Byrg*'s body hard.
*Byrg* crushes Yeri's body very hard.
*Bludlust* pounds Yeri's body hard.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Jecks, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yeri: Battered - Byrg: Beaten > byrg is now set as your target.
kill byrg

Jecks avoids being bashed by *Devourer* who loses his balance and falls!
*Kazi* avoids being bashed by Jecks who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yeri: Battered - Byrg: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yeri: Battered - Byrg: Beaten >
You barely pierce *Byrg*'s body.
*Bludlust* pounds Yeri's body.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Jecks, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yeri: Battered - Byrg: Beaten > nar im on byrg
You pierce *Byrg*'s body.
*Byrg* crushes Yeri's left arm extremely hard.
*Pugglepi* pounds Jecks's right foot hard.
*Bludlust* pounds Yeri's body.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Jecks, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'im on byrg'
*Pugglepi* sends Jecks sprawling with a powerful bash!

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yeri: Beaten - Byrg: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy

def
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

kill byrg
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Beaten > kill byrg
You pierce *Byrg*'s left foot.
*Bludlust* barely pounds Yeri's body.
*Kazi* pierces Jecks's head hard.
You do the best you can!

kill byrg
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You barely pierce *Byrg*'s body.
*Devourer* hacks Jecks's right arm.
*Pugglepi* pounds Jecks's left leg very hard.
*Bludlust* pounds Yeri's body hard.
Jecks lances *Kazi*'s right leg.
*Kazi* pierces Jecks's right leg.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > change wimpy 100

Yeri narrates 'am off soon'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > kill byrg
kill byrg
You will now flee if you go below 100 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > kill byrg
kill byrg
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > kill byrg
kill byrg
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical >
Jecks narrates 'Off'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > kill byrg
You pierce *Byrg*'s body.
*Devourer* hacks Jecks's body very hard.
Jecks panics, and attempts to flee!
Yeri blasts *Bludlust*'s left foot.
*Bludlust* barely pounds Yeri's body.
Jecks tries to lance *Kazi*, but he parries successfully.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Jecks, but he parries successfully.
*Bludlust* pounds Yeri's body.
*Kazi* tries to pierce Jecks, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
Jecks leaves east riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > kill byrg

*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical >
Yeri panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical >
Yeri leaves north riding a black and ivory stallion.
*Bludlust* pounds your left foot into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical >
*Kazi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kazi* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > nar hec rit

*Devourer* hacks your left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Critical >
*Devourer* hacks your left leg extremely hard.
*Bludlust* pounds your left hand hard.
*Byrg* crushes your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Critical >
*Bludlust* pounds your body very hard.
*Byrg* crushes your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > f
n

*Devourer* hacks your right leg very hard.
*Bludlust* pounds your right leg hard.
*Byrg* crushes your body extremely hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You narrate 'hec rit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Kazi* is standing here.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Bludlust* is standing here.
*Devourer* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Pugglepi* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kazi* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered > n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kazi* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Pugglepi* pounds your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Bludlust* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Bludlust* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazi* pierces your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Bludlust* pounds your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazi* pierces your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Pugglepi* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > n
n

*Bludlust* has arrived from the east.
*Byrg* has arrived from the east.
*Devourer* has arrived from the east.
*Pugglepi* has arrived from the east.
*Kazi* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

ll - Kazi: Battered >
*Kazi* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Bludlust* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Byrg* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.


*Devourer* leaves west.

n
*someone* crushes your head very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Jecks.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Post Reply