Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Puddles
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:59 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Puddles » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:36 am

Kryyg wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:12 pm
f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered > n
n
*Pugglepi* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Gotta admit after dying to you 6 times the day before that bash felt pretty gewd.

Cindy
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:18 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Cindy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:32 am

Got to say, I think this is my fastest rip, that wasn't a blick, in my decades with WOTMUD...
When I heard, *jaster* has arrived from the west....
Just went, ah dung, snicker.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cindy - Pearlized Entrance
* >
You have 187(240) hit and 146(146) movement points.
You have scored 87914474 experience points and 119 quest points.
You need 585526 exp to level and 31 qp to rank.
You have amassed 39 Turn points to date.
You have played 20 days and 10 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Cindy the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 46).
You are resting.
* >
The marblelizards is opened from the other side.
* >
*Jaster* has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
*Bludlust* has arrived from the west.
* >
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
* - Bludlust: Scratched >
*Jaster* slices your left leg extremely hard.
* - Bludlust: Scratched >
*Jaster* closes the marblelizards.
* - Bludlust: Scratched >
*Jaster* slices your left leg extremely hard.
You tickle *Bludlust*'s body with your strike.
*Bludlust* pounds your body extremely hard.
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.
* - Bludlust: Scratched >
You strike *Bludlust*'s left leg.
*Bludlust* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
*Bludlust* looks at you.
* - Bludlust: Scratched >
*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
* - Bludlust: Scratched >
*Jaster* looks at you.
* - Bludlust: Scratched >
*Jaster* slices your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You tickle *Bludlust*'s head with your strike.
*Bludlust* pounds your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You flee head over heels.
Jade Corridor
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Sniffing at the air, a lizard as black as gleaming tar towers here.
Sniffing at the air, a lizard as black as gleaming tar towers here.
Sniffing at the air, a lizard as black as gleaming tar towers here.
Sniffing at the air, a lizard as black as gleaming tar towers here.
Sniffing at the air, a lizard as black as gleaming tar towers here.
* HP:Critical >
*Jaster* has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
*Bludlust* has arrived from the north.
* HP:Critical >
*someone* slices your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by zeek » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:59 am

I didn't think people even went in there anymore!

Khugd
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Khugd » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:40 pm

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt > You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-----1
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Asandra*!
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mid-sized slice of meat is displayed here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Razhak.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Ciegon, riding a shadow stallion.
*Ciegon* is here, fighting Harumph, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Harumph.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Harumph.
Harumph the Wretched Predator is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
*Asandra* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a pale destrier.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Ragan is here, fighting Harumph.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt >
Harumph leaves up.
*Ciegon* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ciegon* has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-----2

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt >
*Ciegon* slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-----3

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt > f

Razhak sends *Ciegon* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ciegon* winces in pain.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt > A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan slices your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-----4
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Razhak's head.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Razhak slashes *Isabel*'s body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Razhak's right arm.
You try to pierce *Asandra*, but she deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Asandra*, but she deflects the blow.
*Asandra* coughs and shivers.
*Isabel* coughs and shivers.
Harumph has arrived from above.
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-----5

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt >
Harumph cleaves *Ciegon*'s left leg hard.
*Ciegon* winces in pain.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt >
Razhak narrates 'bashed ciegon'
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-----6

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-----7

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Asandra: Hurt > f
Harumph cleaves *Ciegon*'s right hand.
*Ciegon* winces in pain.
Ragan slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee! <-----8th try!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Razhak's left hand.
Someone slashes your right arm hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness... <----- or not
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Razhak.

Gnar Ly
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Gnar Ly » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Annex of Agelmar's Chambers
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Zotac is lying here.
A lantern has been left here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
Rark the Myrddraal is standing here.
*Isabel* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Acheron* is standing here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.
Mikhan has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Acheron* tries to pound Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Acheron* tries to pound Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Agelmar says 'TSD uMnKhxLwu NKA SpVW OPA cZ]ErG Uq_b A]TPPa '
Lord Agelmar smites Rark's body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Isabel* pounds your right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
Rark sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
Mikhan leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
You hack *Isabel*'s body hard.
An elite Shienaran guard joins Lord Agelmar's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins Lord Agelmar's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins Lord Agelmar's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins Lord Agelmar's fight!
Rark tries to lance Lord Agelmar, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Agelmar smites Rark's left foot.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
Mikhan has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
Mikhan leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
Rark narrates 'bashed'
*Acheron* pounds Rark's right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
Mikhan has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > b
An elite Shienaran guard tries to slash Rark, but he parries successfully.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes your body.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes Rark's left arm.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes your right leg.
You try to hack *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
Rark lances Lord Agelmar's body.
Lord Agelmar smites Rark's body hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > b

Mikhan releases streaks of Fire at *Isabel*, who screams in pain.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] l - Isabel: Wounded >
*Isabel* leaves south.
*Isabel* has arrived from the south.

-
An elite Shienaran guard gallantly rescues Lord Agelmar!

+
An elite Shienaran guard tries to slash Rark, but he parries successfully.
Lord Agelmar joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
*Acheron* pounds Rark's right arm hard.
An elite Shienaran guard barely tickles Rark's body with his slash.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles your left arm with his slash.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes Rark's body.
*Acheron* sends Rark sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Acheron* pounds Rark's body very hard.
*Isabel* pounds your body.


Mikhan releases streaks of Fire at *Isabel*, who screams in pain.


As *Isabel* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Lord Agelmar smites Mikhan's right leg extremely hard.
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Rark's right leg.
*Acheron* barely pounds Rark's body.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes Rark's body.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles your body with his slash.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Rark's right leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
You dodge a bash from *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy > bash isabel

You hack an elite Shienaran guard's right foot hard.
Lord Agelmar smites Mikhan's right arm hard.
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Rark's right leg hard.
*Acheron* pounds Rark's body.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Rark's left leg.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles your left leg with his slash.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes Rark's body.

Rark panics, and attempts to flee!Shienaran guard: Scratched >


Mikhan leaves south.
Rark leaves south.

=
An elite Shienaran guard joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
Lord Agelmar bellows '[yJzRKW VZDtRr mjrZ yUR cTAyE Bo GFOPb M[ Y`_joro'` IgRlVejly'
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Isabel* leaves south.

=
Rark has arrived from the south.


An elite Shienaran guard slashes your left leg.
Lord Agelmar joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes your body.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes your left hand.
Rark leaves south.
*Acheron* pounds your body.

-
*Asahel* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Scratched >
*Isabel* has arrived from the south.
*Isabel* leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
An elite Shienaran guard sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy > cw
f
e

Khugd narrates 'on'

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
Mikhan has arrived from the south.

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes your right hand.
Lord Agelmar joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard slashes your body.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes your left foot.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes your left leg.
*Asahel* tries to slash Mikhan, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
Khugd narrates 'off'

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
*Isabel* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy > s

Rark narrates 'off gnar'
*Isabel* tries to pound Mikhan, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
*Acheron* pounds your body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
Lord Agelmar smites Mikhan's body very hard.
*Acheron* pounds your head.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes your body.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes your body.
An elite Shienaran guard slashes your right leg hard.
An elite Shienaran guard tickles your body with his slash.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
Mikhan leaves north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy >
Mikhan has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - an elite Shienaran guard: Healthy > Mikhan leaves south.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!te Shienaran guard: Healthy >

You flee head over heels.
Lord Agelmar's Private Bedchamber
[ obvious exits: S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Annex of Agelmar's Chambers
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Zotac is lying here.
A lantern has been left here.
You notice a shining steel breastplate is hidden here.
*Isabel* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Asahel* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Acheron* is standing here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.
*Acheron* pounds your body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Acheron: Scratched > Lord Agelmar smites your body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Acheron: Scratched >
*Asahel* barely slashes your body.

f
Lord Agelmar barely smites your body.tched >
You barely hack *Acheron*'s body.
*Acheron* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

e
You flee head over heels.
Lord Agelmar's Private Bedchamber
[ obvious exits: S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > change wimpy 55
Lord Agelmar bellows '`? fBgy WtXO X'_ m`v@b ?mIUn]C'
You will now flee if you go below 55 hit points.
Rark narrates 'dont dline s'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > change wimpy 0
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar nods
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
cw
You narrate 'nods'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill human
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill human
kill human
*Asahel* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
You try to hack *Asahel*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Asahel: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Asahel: Healthy > nar i
You narrate 'i'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Asahel: Healthy > f
s
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Asahel: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Asahel: Healthy >
*Isabel* has arrived from the south.
*Acheron* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Asahel: Healthy > f

*Isabel* pounds your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
You panic and attempt to flee!: Healthy >
*Acheron* barely pounds your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Acheron* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 62 secs.


*Asahel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


sco

Rark narrates 'dline s now'


*Acheron* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Isabel* pounds your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Asahel* barely tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Annex of Agelmar's Chambers
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Zotac is lying here.
A lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.
Upper Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A thick bronze belt lies to one side.
An axe with a huge bronze head leans against a stone here.
A small bracelet formed delicately of sungwood has been dropped here. [2]
A pair of steel-plated gauntlets lies forgotten here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Multiple fiery opals woven into a choker shimmer on the ground here. [2]
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A silver ring on the ground catches your eye. [2]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
Mikhan the Dikhan, Sinister Minister of Thakan'dar is resting here.
Rark the Myrddraal is standing here.
Khugd the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 43(408) hit and 256(258) movement points.
You have scored 98849365 experience points and 196 quest points.
You need 4650635 exp to level and 204 qp to rank.
You have amassed 79 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gnar the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Acheron* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Mikhan stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*Acheron* barely pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Acheron: Scratched >
You tickle *Acheron*'s body with your hack.
*Acheron* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Acheron: Scratched > nar 40 hps
cw
You narrate '40 hps'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Acheron: Scratched > b
Mikhan slashes *Acheron*'s right hand.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Rark lances *Acheron*'s body.

[bash ] ll - Acheron: Scratched >

*
*Acheron* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
*Acheron* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Acheron* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Acheron* avoids being bashed by Rark who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Acheron: Scratched >
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Acheron*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Acheron: Wounded > b

Mikhan slashes *Acheron*'s right leg hard.
*Acheron* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Acheron* pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


[bash ] ll - Acheron: Wounded >
You are gallantly rescued by Rark!


Khugd barely pierces *Acheron*'s left arm.

*
Khugd pierces *Acheron*'s left arm.
*Acheron* tries to pound Rark, but he deflects the blow.
Rark lances *Acheron*'s body hard.

+
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Acheron*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

=
Khugd barely pierces *Acheron*'s body.
*Acheron* tries to pound Rark, but he deflects the blow.
Rark lances *Acheron*'s body.

=
Khugd pierces *Acheron*'s left leg.

+
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Acheron*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Rark hisses 'shouldn't have zerked!'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Khugd pierces *Acheron*'s left arm.
Rark lances *Acheron*'s left hand hard.
Mikhan slashes *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Khugd narrates 'he zerk probably'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human

Khugd barely pierces *Acheron*'s left leg.
Rark lances *Acheron*'s head hard.
Mikhan slashes *Acheron*'s left leg.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human

Mikhan says 'He doesn't fear death, he says'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Rark cuddles *Acheron*.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human

Khugd barely pierces *Acheron*'s left arm.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human

*Acheron* says 'T R`eE H wbVufK xB'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human

Khugd pierces *Acheron*'s right foot.
*Acheron* tries to pound Rark, but he deflects the blow.
Rark lances *Acheron*'s left arm hard.
Mikhan slashes *Acheron*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
sco
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
You have 2(408) hit and 256(258) movement points.
You have scored 98849433 experience points and 196 quest points.
You need 4650567 exp to level and 204 qp to rank.
You have amassed 79 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gnar the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Acheron* grins evilly.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Acheron* tries to pound Rark, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > change wimpy 0
kill human
Khugd pierces *Acheron*'s left arm.
*Acheron* tries to pound Rark, but he deflects the blow.
Rark lances *Acheron*'s right arm hard.
*Acheron* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Acheron*'s death cry.
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Khugd leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Acheron.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > nar 2 hps
You narrate '2 hps'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Khugd narrates 'today'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Mikhan narrates 'nice'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Khugd narrates 'is a good day'

Ominas
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ominas » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:42 pm

Yeah was nice to actually get some good pk finally. We need Rark on more. I got way too aggressive and Rark messed me up bad.

Nice job. More like that whole session please. Rark was crit for twenty minutes there

Rark
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Rark » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:16 pm

was good fun, we struggled a bit with grouping at points, with people having to leave for various reasons, were some close calls. Think I was at 8-12 n keep, almost died to the strike of flames.

kyra
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by kyra » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:24 am

Lamans hurts...

The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.

p
kill kazura
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Kazura* leaves west. <<
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
p
kill kazura
w

*Pugglepi* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Pugglepi* pounds your head.

p
kill kazura

*Pugglepi* pounds your left leg hard.
*Kazura* has arrived from the west.


*Kazura* hacks your body hard.

w
You flee head over heels.
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
Door east: stonegate
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Kazura* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

a
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >
You pierce *Kazura*'s right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >
*Pugglepi* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
North of the Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
sc
You have 154(362) hit and 131(162) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 1071 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 1929 qp to rank.
You have amassed 1 Turn point to date.
You have played 66 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kyra the Der'morat'torm [Morat'torm 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
wi 50
s
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 50 hit points.

p
kill kazura
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Ruined Keep
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
*Jaster* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You pierce *Kazura*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >
*Kazura* hacks your body very hard.
You pierce *Kazura*'s right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >

*Jaster* slices your right arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >

*Pugglepi* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >
You barely pierce *Kazura*'s right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >
a
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Kazura* hacks your left arm hard.
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.


*Jaster* slices your body into bloody fragments!
*Kazura* hacks your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


n

Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.


*Pugglepi* has arrived from the west.


*Jaster* slices your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazura* hacks your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazura* hacks your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*someone* pounds your body very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

Taleena
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Taleena » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:39 pm

[ obvious exits: N W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Bludlust* is standing here.

HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > +17+ > sh
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

ouHP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Bludlust: Wounded > +18+ > lder
fYou strike *Bludlust*'s left foot.
You narrate 'on 1s shoulder'


HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Bludlust: Wounded > +18+ > k
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Bludlust: Wounded > +19+ > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

xHP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Bludlust: Wounded > +19+ >
Matheus narrates 'we downer'

HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full - Bludlust: Wounded > +20+ >f
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Bludlust* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Kultunk* blasts your left foot into bloody fragments!


*Kultunk* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


Matheus narrates 'on mobs'


*someone* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Elokar
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Elokar » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:49 pm

I've missed so many bashes with abs weapons against Nexen, then this happens with brass hilted.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
kill bear
The Long Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of an angry black bear is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Nexen* is here, fighting a Shienaran scout.
*Zeeb* is here, fighting an angry black bear.
A Shienaran scout is here, fighting Nexen.
An angry black bear is here, fighting Zeeb.
Auriona has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
A pale destrier has arrived from the north.
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Ominas narrates 'hag just s of you'
You slash an angry black bear's head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zeeb: Beaten - an angry black bear: Battered >
Auriona says 'I spike dodgers.'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zeeb: Beaten - an angry black bear: Battered >
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!
Auriona tries to strike *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zeeb: Beaten - an angry black bear: Battered >
Auriona tries to strike *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash an angry black bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran scout tries to slash Nexen, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* stabs a Shienaran scout's body into bloody fragments!
An angry black bear tries to hit Zeeb, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zeeb: Beaten - an angry black bear: Beaten >
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zeeb: Beaten - an angry black bear: Beaten >
*Zeeb* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Beaten > nar on w s trees
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Beaten >
*Nexen* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Beaten > l
The Long Fal Dara Road
The wide road takes a bend to the south. To the north it straightens and
continues norhtward. Some rubble is lying to the side, carelessly tossed away
by passing travelers. To your south you see a flat area with carrion birds
circling above it.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of an angry black bear is lying here.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Lady Auriona din Nerisi is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
An angry black bear is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Beaten > l w

An angry black bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash an angry black bear's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Critical > Isabel tries to pound *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Critical >
Auriona tries to strike *Nexen*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Critical >
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Critical >
*Nexen* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - an angry black bear: Critical >
An angry black bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You slash an angry black bear's body into bloody fragments!
An angry black bear is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear an angry black bear's death cry.
Isabel tries to pound *Nexen*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Mantima narrates 'i was trying to find a pace to rent'

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill dark
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Nexen*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Healthy - Nexen: Scratched > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Healthy - Nexen: Scratched > cb
b
*Nexen* leaves north.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
kill h.dark
The Long Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Auriona has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
A pale destrier has arrived from the south.
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
kill h.dark
A Small Copse of Trees
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Auriona has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
A pale destrier has arrived from the west.
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nexen* leaves west.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
The Long Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Nexen* is standing here.
Auriona has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
A pale destrier has arrived from the east.
Isabel has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Isabel tries to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

kill h.dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > b
*Nexen* tries to stab Isabel, but she parries successfully.
Isabel tries to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ull - Isabel: Healthy - Nexen: Scratched >

-
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Candice narrates 'not in caem'

=
*Nexen* leaves south.

-
Isabel tries to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.


*Nexen* barely stabs Isabel's body.
Isabel tries to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

=
Your bash at *Nexen* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Scratched > cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Scratched > l

Auriona unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Nexen*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Hurt > The Long Fal Dara Road
The road straightens a bit here. To the north you see it taking a bend to the
east. You see some objects litter the side of the road here. You also see some
dark dried up patches of blood on the road. Something violent must have occured
here recently.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
*Nexen* is sitting here.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is here, fighting Nexen, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Lady Auriona din Nerisi is here, fighting Nexen, riding a pale destrier.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Hurt >
You slash *Nexen*'s body very hard.
Isabel pounds *Nexen*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Wounded > b
Isabel assumes an offensive striking posture.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Wounded >
Ominas has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched - Nexen: Wounded > b

*Byrg* has arrived from the north.

Auriona strikes *Nexen*'s body very hard.hed - Nexen: Wounded >
You slash *Nexen*'s body very hard.
Isabel pounds *Nexen*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ominas tickles *Byrg*'s body with his slash.
[bash ]
Auriona unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Nexen*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

+
Isabel pounds *Nexen*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

*
*Nexen* leaves north.
*Nexen* has arrived from the north.

+
Isabel tries to pound *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

Your target is now set to nexen.
=
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Byrg* leaves north.

-
*Nexen* stabs Isabel's right arm.
Isabel tries to pound *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ominas slashes *Nexen*'s body very hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Auriona's icy spikes shred *Nexen*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Nexen* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nexen*'s death cry.

kill nexen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > get all 1.corpse

Isabel gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a small purse from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a black shirt trimmed in lace from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a gold ring from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a gold ring from the corpse of Nexen.
Isabel gets a blood-red enameled trident badge from the corpse of Nexen.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The corpse of Nexen seems to be empty.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar hahahaha

Ominas narrates 'rip'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Auriona claps approvingly.

Post Reply