Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Gnar Ly
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Gnar Ly » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:19 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
a
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A potato is here. [2]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [4]
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
You notice a burnished metal breastplate is hidden here.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

[bash ominas] ing >


*Ominas* slashes your body very hard.

-
*Jecks* has arrived from the south.

=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling!
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Beaten > nar ominas bashed
Ragan slices your left hand.
Ragan slices your right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
You try to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
The snow lightens up a bit.
You narrate 'ominas bashed'
*Jecks* slashes your right leg hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > nar ragan
You narrate 'ragan'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
*Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched >
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your right foot.
Ragan slices your left arm.

rong - Jecks: Scratched >
*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched >
Khugd tries to pierce *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched >
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves west.
*Ominas* tries to slash Cowl, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched > nar off

Khugd panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched > cw

Cowl tries to stab *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* tries to slash Cowl, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* slashes your body extremely hard.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right arm hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your left arm.
Ragan slices your body extremely hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched > f

Cowl panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched >
Khugd leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched >
Cowl leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched >
*Ominas* slashes your right arm very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched >
*Ominas* slashes your left leg hard.
*Jecks* slashes your body very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ragan slices your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched > f
You narrate 'off'

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jecks: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!cks: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A potato is here. [2]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [4]
A hard leather breastplate has been placed upon the ground.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
You notice a burnished metal breastplate is hidden here.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Jecks* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
*Jecks* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Ominas* slashes your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w

*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Jecks's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You try to slash *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
Cowl thee Stallion is standing here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
n
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > sco
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
You have 14(409) hit and 210(262) movement points.
You have scored 108683013 experience points and 275 quest points.
You need 1727136350 exp to level and 125 qp to rank.
You have amassed 94 Turn points to date.
You have played 5 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gnar the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

Draz
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:31 am

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
You have 24(402) hit and 128(138) movement points.
You have scored 86384465 experience points and 1194 quest points.
You need 2115535 exp to level and 1806 qp to rank.
You have amassed 125 Turn points to date.
You have played 115 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 46).
You are resting.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Jecks says 'Wtf'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Jecks beckons Isabel to follow him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Tic in 7 seconds!

Jecks says 'You're not grouped'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
whe
sc
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jecks - Under the Angel
Isabel - Under the Angel
Draz - Under the Angel

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 24(402) hit and 128(138) movement points.
You have scored 86384465 experience points and 1194 quest points.
You need 2115535 exp to level and 1806 qp to rank.
You have amassed 125 Turn points to date.
You have played 115 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 46).
You are resting.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.
Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.
Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.
Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.
Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.
Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.
Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.
Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.
Someone is now a member of Jecks's group.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Isabel stops following you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Isabel says 'hrrm'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
2
[kill dark]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..
st

whe
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
2
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jecks - Under the Angel
Isabel - Under the Angel
Draz - Under the Angel

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
Isabel says 'think i'm going to run off and die'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Jecks of Saldaea is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A wounded trolloc is here, looking at you through terrified eyes.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
2

Isabel gives an impish grin. How adorable.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Isabel leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
stare
You stare at the sky.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
fol jecks
2
You are already following him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Jecks narrates 'Good luck.'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
'well pls
whe
You say 'well pls'

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Potato Field
Jecks - Under the Angel
Draz - Under the Angel

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Jecks sighs loudly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
'i hate her doing that
You say 'i hate her doing that'
*Rark* has arrived from the west.

whe
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Zeeb* tries to pierce Jecks, but he dodges the attack.
*Rark* barely lances your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


2
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - By the Deserted Well
Jecks - Under the Angel
Draz - Under the Angel

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered > You try to crush *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.
Jecks tries to stab *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
*Zeeb* tries to pierce Jecks, but he parries successfully.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered > Jecks stabs *Zeeb*'s body hard.
Jecks swiftly dodges *Zeeb*'s attempt to pierce him.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >
s
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your
life!
*Rark* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >
*Rark* lances your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Jecks stabs *Zeeb*'s body.
*Zeeb* tries to pierce Jecks, but he deflects the blow.
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >

*Zeeb* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >

*Zeeb* tries to pierce Jecks, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >
Jecks narrates 'On both'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >
Jecks tries to stab *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zeeb* tries to pierce Jecks, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rark: Battered >

Jecks tries to stab *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zeeb* tries to pierce Jecks, but he parries successfully.
*someone* lances your right arm hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
st
w
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following someone.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Asahel {Apprentice to Marshall Gaidin} is sitting here.
A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You stand up.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You are already standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You are already standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Jecks narrates 'They looted'



very nice timing for the DS - my fault for pking low.

Abyss
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Abyss » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Quick question people :)

Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A belt of tanned leather has been laid here.
An axe with a huge bronze head leans against a stone here.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.
A necklace of shiny black links has been dropped here.
A black mask lies in a heap on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Marley* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Matheus* is standing here.
*Kyrie* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rhys* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Zamiel, riding a warhorse.
Oderon Waysie, High Captain of the Dark Guard is here, fighting Rhys.
Zamiel the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Jaili.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Kyrie.
Raptorz the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Yeri.
Bludlust the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Yeri.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Rhys, riding a shadow stallion.
*Yeri* is sitting here, riding a black and ivory stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Marley*!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Marley: Scratched > *Matheus* pierces your right arm.
Ok.

[bash ] rsting MV:Fresh - Marley: Scratched >


*Yeri* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Yeri* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Razhak leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

9
=f
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

*Rhys* gets a pair of heavy leather boots.ley: Scratched >
*Rhys* gets a pair of chainmail leggings.
*Rhys* gets a soft leather pouch.
*Rhys* gets a leather belt.
*Rhys* gets a bronze headed war axe.
*Rhys* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
*Rhys* gets a set of chainmail sleeves.
*Rhys* gets a chainmail tunic.
*Rhys* gets a thin, black chain.
*Rhys* gets a torturer's mask.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
The Mountains of Dhoom jut into the sky to the north, past the rocky hills.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
A wide path cuts through the hills to the east, leading to Tarwin's Gap,
while in other directions more hills can be seen. The air, which carries a
hint of the chilly mountain wind, is thick with the stench of the Blight.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Razhak leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Matheus* has arrived from the east.

s
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s

*Matheus* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Matheus* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone squeaks 'Matheus is at In the Foothills'

You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
To the east, a path leads through the hills to Tarwin's Gap. Scrubby brush
Correcting map position after fleeing.
and gnarled trees interrupt the monotony of the rocky ground of the hills,
which fade into the forest to the south. To the north, past the hills, the
Mountains of Dhoom rise high into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a trolloc scout is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
In the Foothills
The Mountains of Dhoom jut into the sky to the north, past the rocky hills.
A wide path cuts through the hills to the east, leading to Tarwin's Gap,
while in other directions more hills can be seen. The air, which carries a
hint of the chilly mountain wind, is thick with the stench of the Blight.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Matheus* is standing here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Matheus* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Battered >
*Yeri* has arrived from the east, riding a black and ivory stallion.
*Rhys* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Battered >
You intercept *Rhys*'s attack on your mount.
*Rhys* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Battered > f

Razhak narrates 'bashed channie'

*Yeri* leaves south riding a black and ivory stallion.red >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Rhys* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Matheus* pierces your right hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Rhys* blasts your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Matheus* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
Correcting map position after fleeing.
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Marley, riding a shadow stallion.
*Marley* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Zamiel, riding a warhorse.
Oderon Waysie, High Captain of the Dark Guard is here, fighting someone.
Zamiel the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Jaili.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Raptorz the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Marley.
Bludlust the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Marley.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Jaili* sends Zamiel sprawling with a powerful bash!

n ---> 1
n ----> 2
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > n

*Aelarien* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
n --->
*Aelarien* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Matheus* has arrived from the west.
*Rhys* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Healthy > n
*Matheus* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Healthy > n
*Kyrie* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
You intercept *Rhys*'s attack on your mount.
*Rhys* blasts your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Healthy > f
*Kyrie* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Healthy > *Zeek* panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Healthy > *someone* blasts your right leg very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Is that some sort of flee lag delay or link difference?

Bivia
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Bivia » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Pretty sure thats just link difference.

Rhys
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Rhys » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:55 am

You narrate 'lets firetruck him up'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Addikaan: Wounded > change mood wimpy

The Shienaran commander barely lances Porka's body.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Meiandhra barely slashes *Pugglepi*'s body.
*Pugglepi* tries to pound Meiandhra, but she deflects the blow.
Saif pounds *Taz*'s body.
You try to blast *Addikaan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Addikaan* stabs your right arm.
Badd pierces *Bludlust*'s body.
*Bludlust* pounds Badd's right arm hard.
Natia barely strikes *Byrg*'s head.
*Byrg* tries to cleave Natia, but she deflects the blow.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Addikaan: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

*Gnarsh* has arrived from below.an: Wounded >
Natia panics, and attempts to flee!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gnarsh* tries to pound Natia, but she parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Cowl* is standing here.
*Cowl* stabs your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy >
*Cowl* stabs your body.

nar on
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > You narrate 'on'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > f
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Gnarsh shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gnarsh has been spotted!'
You panic and attempt to flee!


Natia has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.
Natia panics, and attempts to flee!
Natia leaves north riding a warhorse.


You flee head over heels.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gnarsh* is standing here.
*Pugglepi* is here, fighting Meiandhra.
*Porka* is here, fighting the Shienaran commander.
*Anansi* is here, fighting a sergeant, riding a shadow stallion.
*Anansi* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Bludlust* is here, fighting Badd.
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Addikaan* is standing here.
*Taz* is here, fighting Saif.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Badd of the Borderlands is here, fighting Bludlust.
Meiandhra Casalain, Tower Accepted {Green Apprentice} is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Saif the Unifier is here, fighting Taz, riding a warhorse.
A sergeant is here, fighting Anansi.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Taz.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Pugglepi.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Anansi.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Bludlust.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Porka.
*Porka* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > change mood brave

*Porka* pounds the Shienaran commander's right foot extremely hard.
*Anansi* strikes a sergeant's left leg into bloody fragments!
The grizzled veteran crushes Bludlust's body.
Anansi swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to crush him.
The grizzled veteran tickles Pugglepi's right arm with his pound.
The grizzled veteran pounds Taz's left foot.
A sergeant tries to slash Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
The Shienaran commander barely lances Porka's left leg.
Badd pierces *Bludlust*'s body.
Badd leaves down.
Badd has arrived from below.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
Badd pierces *Gnarsh*'s right hand hard.
Meiandhra releases streaks of Fire at *Anansi*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
*Addikaan* barely stabs your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > bash

*Anansi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
Meiandhra avoids being bashed by *Pugglepi* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
The grizzled veteran gallantly rescues the Shienaran commander!
*Addikaan* barely stabs your body.
Badd pierces *Gnarsh*'s left leg.
*Taz* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
*Bludlust* sends Badd sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Anansi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
*Anansi* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

ll - Byrg: Scratched >
*Byrg* leaves down.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded >
The grizzled veteran tickles Porka's body with his pound.
A sergeant joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The Shienaran commander says 'You Porka!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander lances Bludlust's body.
*Addikaan* stabs your right leg.
*Gnarsh* pounds Badd's head hard.
*Bludlust* pounds the grizzled veteran's right leg very hard.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Bludlust's body.
The grizzled veteran tickles Taz's body with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded > Natia has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
Mood changed to: Brave

* ll - Addikaan: Wounded >
*Addikaan* stabs your right arm.
*Porka* sends the grizzled veteran sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Cowl* has arrived from below.
*Byrg* has arrived from below.


*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!
Yeri has arrived from below, riding a black and ivory stallion.
*Byrg* cleaves Yeri's right arm hard.

*
*Bludlust* leaves down.
Natia tries to strike *Addikaan*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Taz* sends Saif sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Anansi* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.

=
Natia tries to strike *Addikaan*, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The Shienaran commander says 'You Cowl!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Cowl, but he parries successfully.
Yeri crushes *Byrg*'s right leg.
The grizzled veteran tickles Porka's body with his crush.
A sergeant slashes Pugglepi's left foot.
*Porka* pounds the grizzled veteran's body into bloody fragments!
*Addikaan* stabs your body.
*Gnarsh* tries to pound Badd, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran pounds Taz's right leg.
Meiandhra barely slashes *Pugglepi*'s body.
*Pugglepi* tries to pound Meiandhra, but she parries successfully.
*Taz* blasts Saif's head hard.


The grizzled veteran clambers to his feet.
The grizzled veteran says 'Men! Come to my aid!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Cowl shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Cowl has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Anansi shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
*Bludlust* has arrived from below.

=
Your bash at *Addikaan* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded >
*Bludlust* tries to pound Natia, but she parries successfully.
*Cowl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded >
Badd panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cowl* leaves down.
*Cowl* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded >
*Cowl* barely stabs your left leg.
*Byrg* leaves down.

zz
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded >
Natia panics, and attempts to flee!
*Anansi* releases streaks of Fire at Natia, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded > *Cowl* stabs your body.
Badd leaves down.
Badd has arrived from below.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded >
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Wounded >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Bludlust shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Bludlust has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander barely lances Bludlust's body.
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Cowl shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Cowl has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander lances Bludlust's body.
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he dodges the attack.
*Cowl* stabs your body.
*Anansi* strikes the grizzled veteran's body into bloody fragments!
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Anansi, but he dodges the attack.
Natia strikes *Addikaan*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
The grizzled veteran tickles Porka's body with his crush.
A sergeant tickles Pugglepi's body with his slash.
You blast *Addikaan*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Addikaan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Porka* pounds the grizzled veteran's left foot very hard.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Taz's head.
*Taz* blasts Saif's right arm very hard.
*Anansi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
*Pugglepi* sends Meiandhra sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
*Anansi* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
*Taz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered > b cowl

*Taz* leaves down.

[bash ] ll - Addikaan: Battered >


Yeri avoids being bashed by *Gnarsh* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Bludlust* sends Natia sprawling with a powerful bash!
Natia panics, and attempts to flee!
*Byrg* has arrived from below.

*
The Shienaran commander lances Bludlust's head.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cowl* stabs your body.
*Bludlust* tries to pound Natia, but she parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tickles Porka's body with his crush.
A sergeant slashes Pugglepi's right arm.
*Porka* pounds the grizzled veteran's body very hard.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Porka's body.
*Pugglepi* tries to pound Meiandhra, but she parries successfully.
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cowl* stabs your left leg.
*Byrg* tries to cleave Badd, but he parries successfully.

*
*Anansi* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Taz* has arrived from below.


As *Cowl* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Saif pounds *Taz*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Byrg shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Byrg has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Anansi shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Taz shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Taz has been spotted!'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
Natia leaves down riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
Yeri sends *Gnarsh* sprawling with a powerful bash!

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
*Bludlust* pounds the Shienaran commander's head.
Saif pounds *Taz*'s body hard.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Byrg's body.
The grizzled veteran tickles Byrg's body with his pound.
Yeri crushes *Gnarsh*'s body.
The Shienaran commander lances Bludlust's right leg.
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cowl* stabs your left arm hard.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Porka's body.
A sergeant slashes Pugglepi's body.
*Porka* pounds the grizzled veteran's left arm hard.
The grizzled veteran tickles Porka's right foot with his pound.
*Addikaan* stabs your left arm.
*Pugglepi* pounds Meiandhra's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he deflects the blow.
*Addikaan* stabs your left arm.
*Byrg* sends Badd sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
*Porka* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Anansi* strikes Yeri's left leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
*Porka* leaves down.

- Addikaan: Battered >
*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Taz* sends Saif sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Bludlust* leaves down.

*
*Anansi* barely strikes Yeri's body.
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The Shienaran commander says 'You Cowl!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Cowl, but he parries successfully.
*Taz* blasts Saif's right leg extremely hard.
*Byrg* cleaves Badd's body very hard.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Byrg's right leg.
The grizzled veteran pounds Byrg's right arm.
Yeri crushes *Gnarsh*'s body.
*Cowl* stabs your right arm.
A sergeant barely slashes Pugglepi's left leg.
*Addikaan* stabs your head.
*Pugglepi* pounds Meiandhra's body.


*Bludlust* has arrived from below.

*
*Bludlust* pounds Meiandhra's body.

=
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Bludlust shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Bludlust has been spotted!'


*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Addikaan* sends him sprawling!
*Addikaan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Battered >
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Cowl, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tickles Taz's left arm with his crush.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Anansi, but he parries successfully.
*Anansi* strikes Yeri's head.
*Taz* blasts Saif's right hand.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Byrg's body.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Byrg's left leg.
*Gnarsh* pounds Yeri's left arm.
*Cowl* stabs your right leg.
A sergeant slashes Pugglepi's right arm.
You blast *Addikaan*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Beaten > kill dark
kill dark

Meiandhra releases streaks of Fire at *Anansi*, who screams in pain.
*Byrg* leaves down.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Beaten > Meiandhra avoids being bashed by *Bludlust* who loses his balance and falls!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Pugglepi* sends Meiandhra sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Taz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Beaten > kill dark

*Cowl* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast *Addikaan*'s body into bloody fragments!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Taz* leaves down.
*Anansi* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Addikaan: Beaten > kill dark
*Addikaan* leaves down.
You do the best you can!
Yeri panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > kill dark
You do the best you can!
Yeri leaves down riding a black and ivory stallion.
Yeri has arrived from below, riding a black and ivory stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > *Anansi* strikes the grizzled veteran's left arm into bloody fragments!
You try to blast *Cowl*, but he parries successfully.
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Cowl, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Anansi, but he parries successfully.
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he parries successfully.
*Cowl* stabs your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A sergeant barely slashes Pugglepi's left leg.
*Pugglepi* pounds Meiandhra's body.
You do the best you can!
*Anansi* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Cowl: Healthy > *Gnarsh* sends Yeri sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

b cowl
[bash ] - Cowl: Healthy >

=
*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cowl* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Bludlust* leaves down.

=
*Gnarsh* barely pounds Yeri's body.
Cowl swiftly dodges the Shienaran commander's attempt to lance him.
Badd tries to pierce *Cowl*, but he parries successfully.
*Cowl* stabs your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A sergeant barely slashes Pugglepi's body.
*Pugglepi* pounds Meiandhra's body hard.

=
Your bash at *Cowl* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched >
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cowl: Scratched >
You blast *Cowl*'s body into bloody fragments!
Badd pierces *Cowl*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cowl: Hurt > bash
The grizzled veteran crushes Cowl's body hard.
The grizzled veteran pounds Cowl's body hard.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Cowl's body.
*Gnarsh* tickles Yeri's body with his pound.
You blast *Cowl*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
The Shienaran commander lances Cowl's left leg into bloody fragments!
Badd pierces *Cowl*'s head into bloody fragments!
A sergeant tickles Pugglepi's right leg with his slash.
*Pugglepi* tries to pound Meiandhra, but she parries successfully.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cowl: Battered > bash

Meiandhra unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Cowl*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cowl: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cowl: Battered >
Badd assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cowl: Battered > get all corpse

Natia narrates 'i getting blocked out'
Saif pounds *Gnarsh*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cowl: Battered > get all corpse
Saif pounds *Gnarsh*'s body.
The grizzled veteran crushes Cowl's body hard.
*Cowl* panics, and attempts to flee!
The grizzled veteran pounds Cowl's left arm extremely hard.
The grizzled veteran pounds Cowl's body.
You blast *Cowl*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
The Shienaran commander lances Cowl's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Cowl* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cowl*'s death cry.
A sergeant barely slashes Pugglepi's body.
Meiandhra tickles *Pugglepi*'s body with her slash.
*Pugglepi* tries to pound Meiandhra, but she deflects the blow.
You get a pair of shredded wolfskin boots from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a pair of murky black breeches from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a pair of cloth gloves, damp with fresh blood from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a pair of steel bands bearing a trident from the corpse of Cowl.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Cowl.
You get an elaborately beaded dress from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a suit of finely-crafted silver chainmail from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a supple hood of wolf skin from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Cowl.
You get a blood-red enameled trident badge from the corpse of Cowl.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The corpse of Cowl seems to be empty.
*Taz* has arrived from below.
*Byrg* has arrived from below.
*Bludlust* has arrived from below.
*Porka* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Yeri sends *Gnarsh* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Taz shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Taz has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander barely lances Taz's body.

jasmin
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:53 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by jasmin » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:51 am

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Malus* is standing here.
*Mardroz* is standing here.
*Narbo* is standing here.
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Cowl* is here, fighting Saif.
Lord Saif the Unifier is here, fighting Cowl, riding a black and ivory stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Cowl.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Cowl.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > [kill dark]
You slice *Cowl*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
combat demo

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Saif: Beaten - Cowl: Hurt >
You try to slice *Cowl*, but he parries successfully.
combat demo
A Shienaran footman tickles Cowl's body with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Cowl, but he parries successfully.
*Cowl* stabs Saif's body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Saif: Beaten - Cowl: Hurt >
*Cowl* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Narbo* has arrived from the west.
*Mardroz* has arrived from the west.
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Saif: Beaten - Cowl: Hurt >
*Zangief* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Saif: Beaten - Cowl: Hurt >
*Cowl* leaves west. <<
*Mardroz* tickles Saif's right leg with his pound.
Saif leaves south riding a black and ivory stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Scratched >

*Mardroz* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

na go
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Scratched >
f
s
s
You slice *Zangief*'s body very hard.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Cowl, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Cowl, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Cowl, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'go'

s
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zangief: Hurt > You panic and attempt to
flee!

not

*Zangief* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Narbo* crushes your body very hard.


*Narbo* crushes your left hand into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Cowl, but he parries successfully.
*Cowl* stabs a Shienaran footman's body hard.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Cowl, but he deflects the blow.
*Mardroz* pounds your body very hard.
*Zangief* slashes your body into bloody fragments!


*Cowl* stabs a Shienaran footman's body very hard.
Cowl swiftly dodges a Shienaran footman's attempt to pierce him.
Badd narrates 'i commy'


*Cowl* panics, and attempts to flee!

s
s

*Cowl* leaves south. vv


*Narbo* crushes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Mardroz* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zangief* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Saif narrates 'same'

s
Tic in 7 seconds!
w
*someone* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Jaili
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Jaili » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:01 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > scan d
*Porka* is standing here.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jaili - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Tarak - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Jestin* has arrived from below.
*Porka* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > nar raj, we hit when you're close

*Porka* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Porka: Scratched > kill dark
You narrate 'raj, we hit when you're close'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Porka: Scratched > b
You do the best you can!

[bash ] resh - Porka: Scratched >
Tarak strikes *Porka*'s left leg hard.


The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Jestin shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Jestin, but he parries successfully.
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Porka shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Porka has been spotted!'

*
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Porka* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!


As *Porka* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Tarak sends *Porka* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Your target is now set to jestin.
cw

The grizzled veteran tries to crush Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Jestin, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant tries to slash Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
Tarak strikes *Porka*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > f

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - the Shienaran commander: Scratched - Jestin: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!Shienaran commander: Scratched - Jestin: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [4]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > u
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving down.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Porka* is here, fighting Tarak.
*Jestin* is here, fighting the Shienaran commander.
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is here, fighting Porka, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A sergeant is here, fighting Jestin.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Jestin.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Jestin.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Jestin.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Jestin.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Jestin.
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

cb
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill jestin
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 108 hit points.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to cleave *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] l - the Shienaran commander: Scratched - Jestin: Wounded >
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Jestin* leaves down.

*
The Shienaran commander bellows 'To arms!'

*
*Porka* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Porka* tries to pound Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
The Shienaran commander says 'You Porka!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander lances Porka's body.
*Jestin* has arrived from below.

=
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.


As *Jestin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Porka* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded >
Tarak sends *Porka* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Jestin shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded >
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Porka's left leg.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Porka's right arm.
The grizzled veteran pounds Porka's body.
The grizzled veteran pounds Porka's head extremely hard.
A sergeant slashes Porka's left leg.
The Shienaran commander lances Porka's right leg hard.
Tarak strikes *Porka*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > b

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!

[bash ] ll - Jestin: Wounded >


*Porka* leaves down.

+
Tarak tries to strike *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.

-TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

As *Jestin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!
*Porka* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded >
*Porka* tries to pound Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
Raj narrates 'im 4e'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > cw
f
s

*Porka* tries to pound Tarak, but he parries successfully.
The Shienaran commander says 'You Porka!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander barely lances Porka's left arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > s

The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Porka shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Porka has been spotted!'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded >
*Jestin* avoids being bashed by Tarak who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > nar wow
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 180 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > f
You narrate 'wow'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Jestin: Wounded > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
sco

A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran crushes Porka's head hard.
The grizzled veteran crushes Porka's head hard.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Porka's right leg.
The grizzled veteran tickles Porka's right arm with his pound.
A sergeant slashes Porka's body.
The Shienaran commander lances Porka's left leg.
*Porka* tries to pound Tarak, but he parries successfully.
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 63 secs.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Jestin is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Fritt
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Fritt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:00 am

Are you all really so kill hungry that this wasn't incredibly obvious? Or do you just not care?



*Jaster* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Aegnor* has arrived from the north.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.
*Bludlust* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Jaster* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

A Shienaran gate guard tickles Kultunk's left arm with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Aegnor's body with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Jaster's left leg.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Jaster's head.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash Jaster, but he deflects the blow.
A poor trash collector mutters 'The Dark One's hand is everywhere! Light save us!'
A poor trash collector panics, and attempts to flee!
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Jaster's body.
*Aegnor* tries to blast a Shienaran gate guard, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Aegnor's body.
*Kultunk* blasts a Shienaran gate guard's right leg into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Kultunk's body with his slash.
*Jaster* slices your body into bloody fragments!
You tickle *Bludlust*'s left leg with your pierce.
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

*Aegnor* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >
*Aegnor* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Jaster's body.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Jaster's left arm.
*Kultunk* blasts a Shienaran gate guard's body very hard.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Kultunk's body with his slash.
You barely pierce *Bludlust*'s left foot.
*Kultunk* leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

*Aegnor* has arrived from the north.
*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

Acheron narrates 'they in fd'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Aegnor's left leg.
A poor trash collector panics, and attempts to flee!
A poor trash collector leaves west.
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
Acheron pounds *Aegnor*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

Acheron pounds *Aegnor*'s right arm hard.
A shaggy brown mare panics and attempts to flee, throwing you off in the process!
A shaggy brown mare leaves east.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Bludlust's right arm.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Aegnor's body.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Jaster's body.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Jaster's body.
*Jaster* slices your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Bludlust* pounds your head into bloody fragments!
*Jaster* looks at you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

*Aegnor* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

*Bludlust* looks at you.
*Aegnor* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Battered >

A Shienaran gate guard slashes Bludlust's right leg.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Jaster's body.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Jaster's body with his slash.
*Jaster* slices your body into bloody fragments!
*Bludlust* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten >

*Aegnor* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten >

*Aegnor* avoids being bashed by Acheron who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten >

You barely pierce *Bludlust*'s body.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten >

*Aegnor* blasts Acheron's left leg.
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Bludlust's head with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Jaster's left foot.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Jaster's body with his slash.
You pierce *Bludlust*'s right arm.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten >

You dodge a bash from *Bludlust* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten >

*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Bludlust: Beaten >

*Kultunk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the northern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the east and west with a large
gate to east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]3958
Fleeing
East: *Kultunk* is here, fighting a Shienaran gate guard.
West: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A man is here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Jaster* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jaster* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt >

You try to pierce *Jaster*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran guard joins your fight!
*Jaster* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
*Jaster* opens a way up.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt >

You pierce *Jaster*'s right hand.
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt >

A Shienaran guard tries to slash Jaster, but he deflects the blow.
You barely pierce *Jaster*'s head.
*Aegnor* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt >

Acheron narrates 'on fd gate all of them'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kultunk* leaves east.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt >

You tickle *Jaster*'s body with your pierce.
You dodge a bash from *Jaster* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Aegnor* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Tower Above the Gate
Arrow slits line the circular room of stone block, providing a clear view both
inside and outside the Malkier Gate. An array of quivers, full of deadly sharp
arrows, stand along the circumference of the otherwise stark room.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Fleeing
Down: *Aegnor* is standing here.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Aegnor* has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Aegnor* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aegnor: Hurt >
*Aegnor* closes the floortrap.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aegnor: Hurt >

You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s left arm.
An archer joins your fight!
*Aegnor* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aegnor: Hurt >

You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s body.
Acheron narrates 'they in fd'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aegnor: Hurt >

An archer draws a hand-and-a-half sword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
An archer wields a hand-and-a-half sword in a two-handed grip.
An archer tickles Aegnor's head with his slash.
You pierce *Aegnor*'s right arm.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aegnor: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Aegnor* who loses his balance and falls!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Aegnor: Hurt >

An archer barely slashes Aegnor's head.
You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Hurt >

An archer slashes Aegnor's left arm.
You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s left arm.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

The floortrap is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

*Aegnor* blasts an archer's right leg into bloody fragments!
An archer tickles Aegnor's body with his slash.
You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s body.
*Aegnor* sends an archer sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s head.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

*Jaster* has arrived from below.
*Bludlust* has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >
*Jaster* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Jaster* slices your right arm into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Aegnor* blasts an archer's body hard.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from below.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from below.


*Bludlust* closes the floortrap.


PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard slashes Jaster's right hand.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Bludlust's left arm.
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Aegnor* blasts an archer's left hand into bloody fragments!
An archer barely slashes Aegnor's right leg.
You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Jaster* who loses his balance and falls!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an archer: Scratched - Aegnor: Wounded >

A Shienaran guard tickles Jaster's head with his slash.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Bludlust's body.
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Aegnor* blasts an archer's left arm into bloody fragments!
An archer barely tickles Aegnor's body with his slash.
You pierce *Aegnor*'s right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an archer: Hurt - Aegnor: Wounded >

You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s right arm.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an archer: Hurt - Aegnor: Wounded >

A Shienaran guard tickles Jaster's right foot with his slash.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Bludlust's right hand.
*Bludlust* pounds your body very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Aegnor* tries to blast an archer, but he parries successfully.
An archer barely tickles Aegnor's body with his slash.
You pierce *Aegnor*'s left leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an archer: Hurt - Aegnor: Wounded >

You barely pierce *Aegnor*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an archer: Hurt - Aegnor: Wounded >

A Shienaran guard slashes Jaster's body.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Bludlust's head.
*Bludlust* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Jaster* slices your right leg into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Aegnor* blasts an archer's body hard.
An archer barely slashes Aegnor's body.
You pierce *Aegnor*'s right arm.
*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - an archer: Hurt - Aegnor: Wounded >

A Shienaran guard tickles Jaster's left foot with his slash.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Bludlust's left foot.
*Bludlust* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Jaster* slices your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Aegnor* blasts an archer's body very hard.
An archer barely slashes Aegnor's body.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - an archer: Hurt - Aegnor: Wounded >

Acheron narrates 'kul batt'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - an archer: Hurt - Aegnor: Wounded >

A Shienaran guard tries to slash Jaster, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran guard tickles Bludlust's right leg with his slash.
*Bludlust* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*someone* slices your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
North: A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is sitting here.
Jaili of Arafel is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

corath
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by corath » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 pm

was 10ish on each side and we regrouped malk to hit 1n with this happening;


* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Unaram calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A poster hangs here, frayed and torn.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Saldaean charger stands here, nostrils flaring, being ridden by you.
*Loomis* is standing here.
*Slitherz* is standing here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
Fenariel has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Ahnvari has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Yuna has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Nilsk has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Yeri has arrived from the south, riding a black and ivory stallion.
Divina has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
*Byrg* tries to hack Divina, but she parries successfully.
*Loomis* closes the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Fenariel tries to pierce *Loomis*, but he parries
successfully.
Yeri crushes *Loomis*'s body hard.
[k dark]
You slash *Loomis*'s head hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Scratched >
You slash *Loomis*'s body hard.
Yeri crushes *Loomis*'s left leg very hard.
*Loomis* tries to stab Fenariel, but she deflects the blow.
Fenariel pierces *Loomis*'s right hand.
Divina slashes *Byrg*'s head.
*Byrg* tries to hack Divina, but she parries successfully.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
*Loomis* closes the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Hurt >
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
*Loomis* closes the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Hurt >
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

a* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Hurt >

*Loomis* tries to stab Fenariel, but she parries successfully.
Unaram has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
*Byrg* closes the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Hurt > [bash ]


The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

-
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Byrg* leaves north.

+
Harun has arrived from the south.

*
*Loomis* tries to stab Fenariel, but she parries successfully.
Fenariel tries to pierce *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!


Jaili has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* +
Yeri sends *Loomis* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
The Malkiergate closes quietly.
Divina unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Loomis*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

-
Harun leaves north.

- =
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Wounded > c
You call for the
Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

v* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Wounded >

You slash *Loomis*'s body.
Yeri crushes *Loomis*'s right leg extremely hard.
Fenariel pierces *Loomis*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Wounded > Mood changed to:
Brave

j* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Wounded >
Rhienn has arrived
from the south, riding a Domani razor.
Yeri narrates 'loomis bashed'
Nilsk tries to slash *Slitherz*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Wounded >
Ahnvari unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Loomis*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Battered >
Rhienn leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Battered > k
*Slitherz* tries to pierce Nilsk, but he parries successfully.
Divina unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Loomis*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Beaten > k l
*Slitherz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Beaten > k lo
*Slitherz* tries to pierce Nilsk, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Loomis*'s right arm very hard.
Yeri crushes *Loomis*'s body very hard.
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

k loomi* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched - Loomis: Critical > s

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Fenariel's icy spikes shred *Loomis*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Loomis* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Loomis*'s death

Loomis
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Loomis » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:27 pm

hah yeah man that was probably one of my worst OUCH ever...I was healthy to start. 409 hps gone in a flash. Nice work dudes and dudettes!

Post Reply