Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
ecthus
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by ecthus » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:13 pm

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Sansa barely slashes *Norggle*'s body.
Erynn tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
Terha strikes *Kazura*'s left leg hard.
[k dark]
You try to crush *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Terha unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Kazura*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

w
x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Terha avoids being bashed by *Kazura* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >
*Ichor* avoids being bashed by Randal who loses his balance and falls!
*Ichor* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered > [bash ]
*Norggle* sends Terha sprawling with a powerful bash!


-
Cordelia narrates 'rharh 1n asaw'

=
Erynn narrates '2e asaw'

+
*
Cordelia has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.


*Mikhan* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Sansa, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Ichor* leaves north.

*
+
Sansa tickles *Norggle*'s right foot with her slash.
*Norggle* pounds Terha's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* tries to strike Erynn, but she parries successfully.
Erynn tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

=-

Randal narrates 'ichor crit'
Cordelia leaves north riding a Domani razor.

-
=
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >

*Kazura* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >
*Kazura* leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >
Moryn pierces *Mikhan*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Beaten >
Moryn pierces *Mikhan*'s right leg very hard.
Terha strikes *Norggle*'s body.
You crush *Mikhan*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Sansa slashes *Norggle*'s right arm.
*Norggle* tries to pound Terha, but she parries successfully.
Erynn pierces *Mikhan*'s left leg extremely hard.
Randal clambers to his feet.
Terha panics, and attempts to flee!

nar bashed mik
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical >
Terha leaves west riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical >
Randal hacks *Norggle*'s body.
You narrate 'bashed mik'
*Rhahr* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Sansa panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical >

Sansa leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Erynn: Wounded - Mikhan: Critical > Erynn pierces *Mikhan*'s body very hard.
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

Draz
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:16 pm

Purely a failure on my part to realise 1) that I was low and 2) that people were fleeing.
I'd just woken up and logged on lockshear.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
*Kazura* is standing here.
*Pseudomonas* is standing here.
Lord Pepin the Inquisitor is here, fighting Zangief, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Adael the Captain is sitting here, riding a white destrier.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout is here, fighting Adael.
*Zatuchly* is here, fighting Yeri.
*Koresh* is here, fighting Khaster.
*Djak* is here, fighting Adael.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Ecthus.
*Trill* is sitting here.
*Bryan* is here, fighting Yeri, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zangief* is here, fighting Ecthus, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Yeri the Unifier is sitting here, riding a black and ivory stallion.
Cynath of Kandor is here, fighting Trill, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Khaster Henry the True Blood is here, fighting Koresh, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ecthus Freecare is here, fighting Byrg, riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dreadlord]
You try to pound *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Hurt >
*Pseudomonas* barely pierces your body.
[bash ]


*Kazura* slashes Cynath's left arm.

-
*Kazura* slashes Cynath's right leg hard.
*Pseudomonas* barely pierces your body.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout barely blasts Adael's body.
*Djak* pounds Adael's head hard.
*Byrg* blasts Ecthus's left arm very hard.
Cynath slashes *Trill*'s body extremely hard.
*Koresh* barely slashes Khaster's left foot.
*Zatuchly* lances Yeri's body.

=+
*
*Zangief* sends Ecthus sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Pseudomonas* barely pierces your right foot.
*Trill* tickles Cynath's head with his stab.

*
*Kazura* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Bryan* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Pepin, who is stabbed repeatedly.

+
=-
*Trill* looks at Cynath.
Khaster sends *Koresh* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Kazura* leaves east.


-=
As *Bryan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Hurt >
*Pseudomonas* tickles your body with his pierce.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout barely tickles Adael's body with his blast.
*Bryan* strikes Yeri's head.
*Djak* pounds Adael's left leg hard.
*Byrg* blasts Ecthus's head.
*Trill* barely stabs Cynath's left hand.
Khaster blasts *Koresh*'s right leg.
*Zangief* slashes Ecthus's body hard.
b

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Hurt >

Yeri sends *Bryan* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Adael sends *Djak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Hurt >

Cynath sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Hurt >
*Zatuchly* sends Yeri sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Hurt >
Pepin tries to slash *Pseudomonas*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Hurt >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Hurt >

Pepin tries to slash *Pseudomonas*, but he parries successfully.
*Pseudomonas* barely pierces your body.
You pound *Bryan*'s right arm very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout tickles Adael's body with his blast.
Adael crushes *Djak*'s body extremely hard.
Adael crushes a Dha'vol trolloc scout's body hard.
*Byrg* blasts Ecthus's left leg.
Cynath tries to slash *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
Khaster blasts *Koresh*'s left hand.
*Zangief* slashes Ecthus's right foot hard.
*Zatuchly* lances Yeri's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >

Adael narrates 'heh buffing djak and mob'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >

Boboliosie narrates 'party!'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >

b
Khaster narrates 'koresh bashed batt'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
bash pseudomania

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Pepin slashes *Pseudomonas*'s body very hard.
*Pseudomonas* pierces your right arm.
You try to pound *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.
combat demo
A Dha'vol trolloc scout tickles Adael's body with his blast.
Adael crushes *Djak*'s right arm very hard.
Adael crushes a Dha'vol trolloc scout's left arm extremely hard.
*Byrg* blasts Ecthus's body.
Cynath tries to slash *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zatuchly* lances Yeri's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded > Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Byrg* avoids being bashed by Ecthus who loses his balance and falls!

-
=
*Zangief* sends Ecthus sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*
*Trill* tickles Cynath's body with his stab.
Khaster sends *Koresh* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Kazura* has arrived from the east.

+
Pepin tries to slash *Pseudomonas*, but he deflects the blow.
*Pseudomonas* barely pierces your body.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout tickles Adael's body with his blast.
Adael tries to crush *Djak*, but he parries successfully.
Adael crushes a Dha'vol trolloc scout's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Trill* barely stabs Cynath's body.
Khaster blasts *Koresh*'s body.
*Zangief* slashes Ecthus's left hand.
*Kazura* slashes Cynath's right arm.

=
-
-=
Your bash at *Bryan* sends him sprawling!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Bryan*! <-- spikes one - which I didn't see in spam
*Djak* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Cynath sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Ecthus narrates 'go ragan' <-- also didn't see in spam

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Yeri avoids being bashed by *Zatuchly* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Ecthus assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Ecthus panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Ecthus leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Pepin tries to slash *Pseudomonas*, but he parries successfully.
*Pseudomonas* pierces your head.
You try to pound *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.
combat demo
A Dha'vol trolloc scout blasts Adael's right leg.
*Djak* pounds Adael's body hard.
Cynath slashes *Trill*'s body very hard.
Khaster blasts *Koresh*'s left leg.
Yeri tries to crush *Zatuchly*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
*Kazura* sends Cynath sprawling with a powerful bash!
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >

*Zangief* slashes Khaster's right arm.
Pepin panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Pepin leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >

*Byrg* barely blasts your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
b

Yeri panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yeri: Wounded - Bryan: Wounded >
Yeri leaves west riding a black and ivory stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
*Byrg* barely blasts your left foot.
*Kazura* slashes Cynath's left leg hard.
*Pseudomonas* barely pierces your right hand.
You try to pound *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout tickles Adael's body with his blast.
*Djak* barely pounds Adael's head.
*Koresh* slashes Khaster's left leg hard.
Khaster blasts *Koresh*'s head hard.
Ecthus narrates 'too many'

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded > [bash ]


*Pseudomonas* tickles your body with his pierce.
*Pugglepi* has arrived from the east.

-
*Zatuchly* lances Adael's body.
*Pugglepi* leaves west.

=
+
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Khaster avoids being bashed by *Zangief* who loses his balance and falls!
Adael leaves west riding a white destrier.


*Zatuchly* lances Khaster's body.

*
+
*Pugglepi* has arrived from the west.

=
-
*Djak* pounds Cynath's left leg.


*Djak* pounds Cynath's head hard.
*Zatuchly* lances Khaster's right leg hard.
*Byrg* blasts your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazura* slashes Cynath's body hard.
*Pseudomonas* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* barely stabs Cynath's left leg.
Khaster blasts *Koresh*'s right hand.
*Pugglepi* pounds Khaster's body.

-
=
Your bash at *Bryan* sends him sprawling!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Bryan*! <-- didn't even really see this in spam

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
Pepin narrates 'roff '

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
Cynath panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
Cynath leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Cynath has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Djak* pounds Cynath's left foot.
*Kazura* slashes Cynath's left foot.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
*Zangief* clambers to his feet.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
*Zangief* slashes Cynath's left leg.

7
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
Khaster panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
Khaster leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Djak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Bryan: Wounded >

*Zangief* slashes Cynath's left leg hard.
*Kazura* slashes Cynath's body.
Cynath tries to slash *Djak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Djak* pounds Cynath's body.
*someone* blasts your left arm.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Irzerk
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Irzerk » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:56 am

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lisette*!


The blighted tree tries to hit Lisette, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Lisette, but she dodges the attack.
*Lisette* strikes your left arm.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Byrg has arrived from the west.

=
Byrg tries to blast *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Lisette: Scratched > 3
of
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Lisette: Scratched > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Lisette: Scratched >
You blast *Lisette*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Lisette: Wounded >
Byrg blasts *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree hits Lisette's body very hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Lisette, but she parries successfully.
You blast *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!

kill light
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Lisette: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Lisette: Battered > kill light
Byrg blasts *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Lisette: Critical > kill light
kill light
Byrg blasts *Lisette*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lisette*'s death cry.

Sansa
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Sansa » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:33 pm

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > You do the best you can!
*Horror* gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
A pale destrier vibrates and is knocked about.
A pale destrier vibrates and is knocked about.
Aish vibrates and is knocked about.
Aish vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
Urusander vibrates and is knocked about.
Urusander vibrates and is knocked about.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > kill dark

You try to slash *Horror*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > You sense Aish is channeling saidar.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > kill dark
Urusander sends *Horror* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Horror: Hurt > You do the best you can!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...urt >

=
Urusander assumes The Swallow Takes Flight.
Urusander scythes *Horror*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

*
Urusander scythes *Horror*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Horror* panics, and attempts to flee!
Aish unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Horror*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

+
*Horror* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Horror* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

=
Urusander tries to scythe *Horror*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your icy spikes shred *Horror*'s guts, causing his insides to flow outside.
*Horror* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Horror*'s death cry.

Halk
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Halk » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:00 am

Some berk fun....thought I may be able to walk out towards end when I knew we were losing, but then went for glory!

Thoroughfare of Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Porka the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Starvald.
Bludlust Lee is here, fighting Khaster.
*Khaster* is here, fighting Bludlust, riding a gray palfrey.
*Starvald* is here, fighting a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a Domani razor.
*Kai* is here, fighting a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a pale destrier.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here, incapacitated.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ominas.
*Khaster* sends Bludlust sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Thoroughfare of Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Kiggles the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Darlana.
*Darlana* is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
Harambe the Revolting Torturer is here, fighting Darlana.
Bruce Lee-Willis is here, fighting Sarryn.
*Sarryn* is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
A traveler trudges by.

a
* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sarryn* leaves north riding a wild stallion.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > *Sarryn* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
[k light]
You pound *Darlana*'s head very hard.
Bruce narrates '2s'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Harambe: Hurt - Darlana: Wounded >

*Darlana* leaves north riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
b
[bash ]
Bash who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
n

*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
Bruce tries to blast *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

a
* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > *Sarryn* slashes Bruce's body.
A traveler gesticulates strangely.
A traveler panics, and attempts to flee!
Bruce tries to blast *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Kiggles hacks *Sarryn*'s body hard.
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
*Darlana* is here, fighting Porka, riding a pale destrier.
Porka the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Starvald.
Bludlust Lee is sitting here.
*Khaster* is here, fighting Bludlust, riding a gray palfrey.
*Starvald* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Kai* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Pugglepi, riding a pale destrier.
Pugglepi the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Ominas.

b
* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > [k light]
You try to pound *Darlana*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Porka: Wounded - Darlana: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Ominas* sends Pugglepi sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
=+
*
*+
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
Bruce has arrived from the south.

=
Porka tries to pound *Starvald*, but he deflects the blow.
*Khaster* blasts Bludlust's body.
*Ominas* slashes Pugglepi's body.
*Kai* stops riding a gray palfrey.
Bruce tries to blast *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's body.


-
Bludlust narrates 'on some 1s bgs'

=
Your bash at *Darlana* sends her sprawling!
Porka panics, and attempts to flee!
*Darlana* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Porka, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Porka: Battered - Darlana: Wounded >

Porka leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Darlana: Wounded >
*Kai* looks at Bludlust.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Darlana: Wounded >
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's left arm.
*Starvald* slashes Bruce's left leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Darlana: Wounded >
Bruce narrates 'oh wow'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard - Darlana: Wounded >
nar berk!
*Kai* tickles Bludlust's body with his pierce.
You try to pound *Darlana*, but she parries successfully.
*Ominas* slashes Pugglepi's body.
You narrate 'berk!'
Bruce panics, and attempts to flee!

berk
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >
Bruce leaves north.
Bruce has arrived from the north.

b
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
Bludlust avoids being bashed by *Khaster* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >

Bludlust sends *Khaster* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >

*Kai* tastes a little bit of a large slab of meat.
*Starvald* barely slashes Bruce's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >
*Sarryn* sends Bruce sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >

You try to pound *Darlana*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >

*Sarryn* slashes Bruce's right arm very hard.
*Starvald* slashes Bruce's left arm.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's body.
You pound *Darlana*'s right leg hard.
Bludlust hacks *Khaster*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >
Bludlust narrates 'hrm'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >

*Ominas* sends Pugglepi sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >
b
Harambe has arrived from the south.
[bash ]


Harambe tries to pound *Kai*, but he parries successfully.

-
=
Harambe tries to pound *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
*Sarryn* slashes Bruce's left arm hard.
*Starvald* slashes Bruce's body.
*Darlana* pierces your body.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's body.
Bludlust hacks *Khaster*'s right leg hard.
*Ominas* slashes Pugglepi's body hard.
*Darlana* pierces your right arm hard.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's left arm.

+
Porka has arrived from the south.

*
*
*Kai* looks at Pugglepi.

+
=
Bludlust avoids being bashed by *Khaster* who loses his balance and falls!

-

Bruce narrates 'tahts alot'

-
*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!
Bruce narrates 'dont fuckin berk'

=
*Darlana* leaves south riding a pale destrier.
*Darlana* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Your bash at *Darlana* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >
Porka pounds *Darlana*'s head extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Wounded >
Porka pounds *Darlana*'s left leg hard.
You pound *Darlana*'s body very hard.
Bruce tries to blast *Starvald*, but he parries successfully.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's body.
*Ominas* slashes Pugglepi's left leg hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered >
*Kai* looks at Harambe.
Bruce panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered >
You pound *Darlana*'s left arm hard.
*Kai* tickles Bludlust's right foot with his pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered >

*Kai* avoids being bashed by Harambe who loses his balance and falls!
Bruce leaves south.
*Starvald* slashes Harambe's body hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered >

Kiggles has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered >
Kiggles leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered >
*Khaster* avoids being bashed by Bludlust who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered >
s

Porka pounds *Darlana*'s right arm.
You pound *Darlana*'s body extremely hard.
*Kai* barely pierces Bludlust's body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Battered >
s
s
You pound *Darlana*'s body very hard.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's body.
Harambe narrates 'off I think'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > *Sarryn* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
Harambe panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten >
Bludlust avoids being bashed by *Khaster* who loses his balance and falls!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > *Ominas* avoids being bashed by Pugglepi who loses his
balance and falls!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > Pugglepi avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his
balance and falls!
Harambe leaves north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > Bludlust panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten >
s
A balding, sour-faced officer bellows 'ooj Po@It`m[uwmT IqrwQXWe zuE enPs bxgIFSKP'
Porka tries to pound *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
*Darlana* pierces your head.
You try to pound *Darlana*, but she parries successfully.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > Bludlust leaves north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Starvald* slashes Porka's right arm.

b
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > *Darlana* pierces your body.
You try to pound *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten > *Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten >
[bash ]


-
A balding, sour-faced officer bellows 'UHE WYRfNCiqYsPk qfxAYeDAA hJp hFke TlcmBvPI'
Bludlust has arrived from the north.
*Kai* barely pierces Bludlust's body.

=
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

+
*Kai* swiftly dodges Bludlust's attempt to hack him.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's body.
*Starvald* slashes Porka's left leg hard.
*Darlana* pierces your body.
*Sarryn* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

*
*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
=-

*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A balding, sour-faced officer bellows 's^B Tgf_[BApb@\] EA\KeJ_F e_r mBwj \gNW@nBY'
*Kai* barely pierces Bludlust's head.

=
Your bash at *Darlana* sends her sprawling!
*Khaster* barely blasts Porka's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten >

Bludlust narrates 'yeah off, hrm'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten >
*Khaster* blasts Porka's body.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's right leg.
*Starvald* tickles Porka's head with his slash.
*Ominas* slashes Pugglepi's head hard.
Porka pounds *Darlana*'s body very hard.
You pound *Darlana*'s body very hard.
Pugglepi tries to pound *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* sends Pugglepi sprawling with a powerful bash!

nar darlana beat
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten >
You narrate 'darlana beat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten >

One long blast from a trumpet resonates through the land!

Bludlust narrates 'try to get pat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Beaten >

Harambe has arrived from the north.
Harambe pounds *Darlana*'s right leg hard.

nar bashed
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Critical >
*Kai* gets a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Kai* gets a pair of chainmail leggings from the corpse of a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Kai* gets a set of chainmail sleeves from the corpse of a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Kai* gets a thick mail shirt from the corpse of a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Kai* gets a chain coif from the corpse of a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Critical > You pound *Darlana*'s body hard.
*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Darlana* leaves south riding a pale destrier.
You narrate 'bashed'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >

Porka barely pounds *Khaster*'s body.
Bludlust tries to hack *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's right arm.
*Ominas* slashes Pugglepi's body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
a
s
*Darlana* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Harambe tries to pound *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
[k light]
You pound *Darlana*'s left hand hard.
*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!

a
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Harambe: Wounded - Darlana: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!
*Starvald* sends Porka sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Harambe: Wounded - Darlana: Critical > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Harambe: Wounded - Darlana: Critical >
[bash ]


-=
*Darlana* leaves south riding a pale destrier.
*Darlana* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
Harambe tries to pound *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
Kazura narrates 'elinar blocsk'

+
*Sarryn* slashes Bludlust's body hard.

*

*Darlana* barely pierces Harambe's right leg.
Harambe tries to pound *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
*Khaster* blasts Porka's left leg.
*Kai* swiftly dodges Bludlust's attempt to hack him.
*Kai* barely pierces Bludlust's body.
*Starvald* slashes Porka's left arm hard.
*Ominas* slashes Pugglepi's head.
Pugglepi tries to pound *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kai* pierces Bludlust's body.

*
+
Bludlust panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kai* drops a chain coif.
*Kai* drops a set of chainmail sleeves.
*Kai* drops a pair of chainmail leggings.

=
*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
-
=
Your bash at *Darlana* sends her sprawling!
*Darlana* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Critical >

Bludlust panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Darlana: Critical >

You pound *Darlana*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
*Darlana* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Darlana*'s death cry.
*Sarryn* slashes Bludlust's body hard.
*Khaster* barely blasts Porka's right leg.
*Kai* barely pierces Bludlust's left arm.
*Starvald* slashes Porka's body very hard.
Pugglepi pounds *Ominas*'s body hard.
Kiggles narrates 'whollllllyyy firetruck'

jasmin
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:53 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by jasmin » Fri May 01, 2020 12:51 pm

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >
l
You try to strike *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
*Nexen* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >
z

*Gryk* has arrived from the west.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the west.
Roadeur narrates 'am in for now'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt > [channel
'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

=
-
-
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

=
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Gryk*.

z
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=
Theren narrates 'have to afk'

+
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Kultunk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

ice h.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
f
=
*Gryk* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nexen* stabs your body extremely hard.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gryk* gives a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

You flee head over heels.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
*Gryk* is standing here.
*Nexen* is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

na damnit
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >
2
f

*Gryk* leaves west.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc leaves west.
*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >

*Kultunk* blasts your head into bloody fragments!
*Nexen* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Kultunk* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You narrate 'damnit'
b
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

2
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > BOIINNNNNNGG!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
*Nexen* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >

*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

w
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >
f

*Gryk* has arrived from the south.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt > *Kultunk* tries to blast you, but
you parry successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Gryk* leaves east.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc leaves east.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt > You panic
and attempt to flee!

n

*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A cringing trolloc whelp leaves north.
A strong trolloc tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

w
w

A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

You flee head over heels.
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
*Gryk* is standing here.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
*Nexen* is standing here.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > *Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the
blow.
*Gryk* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your
life!
*Rikash* has arrived from the east.
*Pugglepi* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Nexen: Hurt >
*Kultunk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Gryk* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Kultunk* blasts your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* stabs your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Roadeur.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

Marlia
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Marlia » Fri May 01, 2020 10:52 pm

Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
*Gordoth* is standing here.
*Kiggles* is standing here.
*Nexen* is standing here.
*Bludlust* is standing here.
*Jaster* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Byrg* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Gordoth* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Nexen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Nexen: Scratched >
*Kiggles* tries to cleave a warhorse, but he parries successfully.

f
s R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Nexen: Scratched >
Betir narrates 'sward clear'
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
w

*Bludlust* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!
Castien has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.


*Bludlust* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
A warhorse tickles Kiggles's right leg with his hit.
*Gordoth* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Byrg* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
*Nexen* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Castien tickles *Riurk*'s left foot with his slash.


*Nexen* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Kultunk* sends a warhorse sprawling with a powerful bash!


:)

Jaster
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Jaster » Fri May 01, 2020 11:26 pm

*Marlia* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Marlia* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Nexen tries to stab *Marlia*, but she deflects the blow.
Byrg tries to blast *Marlia*, but she deflects the blow.
Gordoth tries to pierce *Marlia*, but she deflects the blow.

*
Kiggles tries to cleave a warhorse, but he parries successfully.

=
Lullaby narrates 'betir we st of burnt'
*Marlia* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Bludlust hacks *Marlia*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Castien* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Bludlust hacks *Marlia*'s body into bloody fragments!
A warhorse tickles Kiggles's right leg with his hit.
Gordoth pierces *Marlia*'s body into bloody fragments!
Byrg blasts *Marlia*'s body into bloody fragments!
Nexen stabs *Marlia*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Castien* tickles Riurk's left foot with his slash.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Nexen stabs *Marlia*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > st

Kultunk sends a warhorse sprawling with a powerful bash!
Lullaby narrates 'another'

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill light
You are already standing.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Riurk: Scratched - Castien: Scratched > b
Ok.

[bash ] trong MV:Tiring - Riurk: Scratched - Castien: Scratched >


Kultunk blasts a warhorse's body extremely hard.
*Castien* slashes Riurk's left leg hard.
Bludlust hacks *Marlia*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Marlia* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Kiggles cleaves a warhorse's left hand into bloody fragments!
Gordoth pierces *Marlia*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Marlia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!



At least you never made it to the part where you failed a flee because of it :)

Betir
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Betir » Sat May 02, 2020 12:55 am

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered > You try to pound *Stomp*, but he
parries successfully.
*Stomp* gazes deeply at Tharros...
The gaze of *Stomp* fails to affect Tharros.
*Stomp* tries to slash Tharros, but he deflects the blow.
Tharros tries to pound *Stomp*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Rhys leaves east riding a jet black courser.
Rhienn leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered >
[k stomp]
You do the best you can!

g
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

g
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered > *Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k stomp]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered > [k stomp]
You do the best you can!

g
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered >
[k stomp]
You do the best you can!
Menoc has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered > [k stomp]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered > [k stomp]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tharros: Hurt - Stomp: Battered >
[bash ]


-=
+
Tharros tries to pound *Stomp*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Stomp* leaves east.
Menoc leaves south riding a warhorse.

*
+
Rythen has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

e
=
g
e
-Cancelled.
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

g
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k stomp]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Stomp* is here, fighting Rhys.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is here, fighting Stomp, riding a jet black courser.

g
e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k stomp]
You try to pound *Stomp*, but he parries successfully.

g
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Battered >
You try to pound *Stomp*, but he parries successfully.
*Stomp* slashes Rhys's left leg.
[k stomp]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Battered > [k stomp]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Battered >
[bash ]


-=
Menoc has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

+
Menoc leaves east riding a warhorse.

*

Rhys sends *Stomp* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
+=
Rhys crushes *Stomp*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rhys narrates 'rotten'

-
Menoc has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


Menoc scythes *Stomp*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!

mz
-=
Your bash at *Stomp* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Beaten > [cha mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Beaten >
Tharros has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

nar zerk
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Beaten >
x
You narrate 'zerk'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Beaten >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Stomp: Beaten > Menoc scythes *Stomp*'s body into bloody
fragments!
You pound *Stomp*'s head into bloody fragments!
Rhys crushes *Stomp*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
*Stomp* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Stomp*'s death cry.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]

Morella
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Morella » Sat May 02, 2020 5:57 pm

Tarland sends *Zugdak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
=
Ok.
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zarth*. <--- the person I am most afraid of.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Trill: Scratched >
Walker pierces *Kazi*'s left leg very hard.
Menoc sends *Bludlust* sprawling with a powerful bash!

z razhak
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Trill: Scratched >

Walker pierces *Kazi*'s left leg hard.
*Cruoris* stabs the grizzled veteran's body very hard.
*Razhak* slashes Ciegon's left arm very hard.
The grizzled veteran crushes Kazi's body.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant slashes Kazi's body.
The Shienaran commander lances Kazi's right arm.
*Kazi* barely stabs Tarland's left leg.
Tarland crushes *Zugdak*'s right arm very hard.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
Menoc tickles *Bludlust*'s body with his scythe.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Trill: Scratched > *Zarth* leaves down.
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-
Menoc looks at *Bludlust*.

=
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cruoris* leaves down.

*
*Cruoris* has arrived from below.


*Cruoris* tries to stab Walker, but he parries successfully.

*
*Cruoris* tries to stab Walker, but he parries successfully.
*Kazi* barely stabs Tarland's left arm.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Deckard barely slashes *Joness*'s body.

+
=
Menoc narrates 'blud wound'
*Joness* panics, and attempts to flee!

-

*Cruoris* tries to stab Walker, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Razhak* tries to slash Ciegon, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran crushes Kazi's right arm.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant slashes Kazi's left arm.
The Shienaran commander lances Kazi's body.
*Kazi* barely stabs Tarland's left leg.
Tarland tries to crush *Zugdak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Menoc scythes *Bludlust*'s body.
Deckard slashes *Joness*'s body.
*Joness* crushes Deckard's left arm.
*Kazi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Joness* leaves down.

-
=
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Cruoris shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Cruoris has been spotted!'
*Kazi* avoids being bashed by Walker who loses his balance and falls!
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Razhak*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Trill: Scratched >
Menoc narrates 'bashed'

z razhak
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Trill: Scratched >

*Kazi* leaves down.
Ciegon sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Trill: Scratched >
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-
Tarland narrates 'i of soon'

=
*Zugdak* sends Tarland sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

*

A sergeant joins Walker's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The Shienaran commander says 'You Trill!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander barely lances Bludlust's right leg.
The Shienaran commander lances Bludlust's right leg.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Zugdak, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Trill, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant tries to slash Razhak, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to stab Walker, but he deflects the blow.
*Zugdak* tickles Tarland's right arm with his pound.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Ciegon slashes *Razhak*'s body hard.
The sun rises.
Tic length updated to: 32.061 seconds.

*
+
Walker narrates 'how we doing?'
Deckard assumes The Courtier Taps His Fan.
Deckard slashes *Razhak*'s body hard.

=
-
z razhak <-- this could've gone terribly wrong
-
*Joness* has arrived from below.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Razhak*.
*Joness* crushes Deckard's left arm hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Joness shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Joness has been spotted!'
*Cruoris* gets a skin of human flesh from a backpack.

=
+
Deckard slashes *Razhak*'s right arm.
The Shienaran commander tickles Bludlust's left leg with his lance.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Zugdak, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Trill, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant slashes Razhak's body.
*Cruoris* tries to stab Walker, but he parries successfully.
*Zugdak* barely pounds Tarland's body.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Ciegon slashes *Razhak*'s body very hard.
Menoc scythes *Bludlust*'s body.
*Bludlust* crushes Menoc's left arm hard.
Deckard slashes *Razhak*'s left hand with Parting the Silk.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Menoc avoids being bashed by *Bludlust* who loses his balance and falls!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Bludlust* avoids being bashed by Menoc who loses his balance and falls!

*
*
*Trill* leaves down.
*Trill* has arrived from below.

+
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Cruoris* drinks blood from a skin of human flesh.

=
-
*Razhak* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.
*Razhak* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion. <---- ??!?!?!?!?!?!
*Zarth* has arrived from below.


Menoc intercepts *Razhak*'s attack on his mount.
*Razhak* slashes Menoc's right arm hard.

-
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Trill shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trill has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Razhak shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Zarth shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zarth has been spotted!'

=

*Zarth* puts a skin of human flesh in a backpack.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your icy spikes shred *Razhak*'s guts, causing his insides to flow outside.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.
Deckard avoids being bashed by *Joness* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
*Cruoris* avoids being bashed by Walker who loses his balance and falls!
Tarland panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zarth* tries to pound Ciegon, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
Tarland leaves down riding a black and ivory stallion.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
*Zugdak* pounds the grizzled veteran's body very hard.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Ciegon slashes *Zarth*'s left hand.
Deckard barely slashes *Joness*'s body.
*Trill* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Menoc scythes *Bludlust*'s body.
The Shienaran commander barely lances Bludlust's left leg.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Zugdak, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to stab Walker, but he parries successfully.
*Bludlust* crushes Menoc's left leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
*Bludlust* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
rel

Deckard slashes *Joness*'s right leg.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to stab Walker, but he deflects the blow.
Deckard gets the severed head of Theren the Human slain in the Blight from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a heron engraved scabbard from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a heron marked longsword from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a backpack from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a gold ring from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets a gold ring from the corpse of Razhak.
Deckard gets an oilstone from the corpse of Razhak.
*Lullaby* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched > *Bludlust* leaves down.
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.
*Lullaby* barely lances Menoc's body.
Menoc panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
Menoc leaves down riding a bloodstock stallion.
Menoc has arrived from below, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
Menoc scythes *Lullaby*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Lullaby shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Lullaby has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander barely lances Lullaby's body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Trill: Scratched >

*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Trill* leaves down.

Post Reply