Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Paigey
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Paigey » Wed May 06, 2020 11:06 pm

Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here. [2]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
*Zarth* is standing here.
Antoine Rains is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a battle-trained Shienaran warlander is lying here.
A tall bay stallion stands here, ears alert for danger, being ridden by you.
Damena Griandhe is here, fighting a myrddraal, riding a warhorse.
Valkner the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Norggle mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Norggle* is here, fighting Valkner.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Valkner.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Valkner.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Valkner.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > A myrddraal slashes Valkner's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Valkner's right leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Valkner's right foot.
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+**+
Valkner moves swiftly to protect Damena.

=
Valkner avoids being bashed by *Norggle* who loses his balance and falls!

- -
A myrddraal slashes Valkner's left leg.
Valkner pounds *Norggle*'s body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Valkner's left leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Valkner's left leg.
Damena strikes a myrddraal's body into bloody fragments!

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Norggle*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Valkner: Wounded - Norggle: Battered > !
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Antoine has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-=+
Antoine slashes *Norggle*'s right foot.

**
A myrddraal slashes Valkner's right leg.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Damena's body.
*Norggle* blasts Valkner's left leg very hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Valkner's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Valkner's body.
Damena strikes a myrddraal's left leg into bloody fragments!
You sense Damena is channeling saidar.

+=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Norggle*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Valkner: Wounded - Norggle: Beaten >
Valkner sends *Norggle* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Valkner sends a Kno'mon trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Valkner sends a Kno'mon trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Valkner sends a myrddraal sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Valkner: Wounded - Norggle: Beaten > !
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Antoine slashes *Norggle*'s body.
Valkner pounds *Norggle*'s body.
Valkner pounds a Kno'mon trolloc's right arm very hard.
Valkner pounds a Kno'mon trolloc's body hard.
Valkner pounds a myrddraal's body into bloody fragments!


Damena's icy spikes shred *Norggle*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Norggle* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Norggle*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Valkner moves swiftly to protect Damena.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > na rip

*Zarth* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > *Zarth* tries to crush Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate 'rip'

sc
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > 0
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Norggle.

v
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > Antoine slashes *Zarth*'s left leg.
Damena tries to strike a myrddraal, but he dodges the attack.
Damena coughs and shivers.
Valkner moves swiftly to protect Damena.
You sense Damena is channeling saidar.
[kill dark]
You pierce *Zarth*'s body.
Antoine narrates 'norggle rip'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - Antoine: Hurt - Zarth: Battered > [channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
Valkner gets a potato from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets three gold crowns from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a titanic spiked axe of ebon steel from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a wide leather wristband from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a wide leather wristband from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a startling amethyst necklace from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a heavy silver pendant from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Norggle.
Valkner gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Norggle.

*
Cindy narrates 'nice'
Valkner pounds *Zarth*'s body.

*+=-
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!


A myrddraal tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Damena's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Valkner's right foot.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Valkner's right leg.

-
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
Damena unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Zarth*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zarth*.
*Zarth* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - Zarth: Critical >
Antoine sends *Zarth* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Zarth* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zarth*'s death cry.

Ouch. And I didn't get a single kill hit in all that!

Meren
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Meren » Thu May 07, 2020 6:50 am

Wimpy 0?


=
As *Castien* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Raest has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Raest tries to pound *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Raest pounds *Antoine*'s body.
Hybrid tries to pierce *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.
*Castien* tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill stabs *Antoine*'s body.
*Cordelia* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
*Cordelia* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > bash

*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Hybrid tries to pierce *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill stabs *Antoine*'s right arm hard.
*Cordelia* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
*Castien* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
*Cordelia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Healthy > st
bash
*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

Cancelled.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Antoine* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Healthy > -=+
Trill tries to stab *Cordelia*, but she parries successfully.

*
Hybrid narrates 'we on 1w ragan byrg'


Hybrid tries to pierce *Cordelia*, but she parries successfully.
Raest panics, and attempts to flee!
Raest leaves west.

*+
Hybrid pierces *Cordelia*'s body very hard.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s body hard.

=- -
Hybrid tries to pierce *Cordelia*, but she parries successfully.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s body very hard.
*Cordelia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Cordelia* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Cordelia* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Hurt >
Raest has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Hurt >
Raest pounds *Cordelia*'s body very hard.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Hurt >
Hybrid pierces *Cordelia*'s left arm hard.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Wounded >
Raest pounds *Cordelia*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Hybrid pierces *Cordelia*'s body hard.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s body very hard.
You slash *Cordelia*'s body into bloody fragments!
Hybrid narrates 'yasss'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Battered >
Raest pounds *Cordelia*'s body into bloody fragments!
Hybrid pierces *Cordelia*'s body extremely hard.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s body extremely hard.
You slash *Cordelia*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Cordelia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cordelia*'s death cry.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > ]

Trill gets two copper pennys from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a yew staff from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a shoufa with a black veil from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Cordelia.

iria
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by iria » Thu May 07, 2020 8:06 am

Meren wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 6:50 am
Wimpy 0?


=
As *Castien* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Raest has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Raest tries to pound *Antoine*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Raest pounds *Antoine*'s body.
Hybrid tries to pierce *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.
*Castien* tries to slash Trill, but he parries successfully.
Trill stabs *Antoine*'s body.
*Cordelia* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
*Cordelia* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > bash

*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
Hybrid tries to pierce *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.
Trill stabs *Antoine*'s right arm hard.
*Cordelia* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
*Castien* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong >
*Cordelia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Healthy > st
bash
*Antoine* panics, and attempts to flee!

Cancelled.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Antoine* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Healthy > -=+
Trill tries to stab *Cordelia*, but she parries successfully.

*
Hybrid narrates 'we on 1w ragan byrg'


Hybrid tries to pierce *Cordelia*, but she parries successfully.
Raest panics, and attempts to flee!
Raest leaves west.

*+
Hybrid pierces *Cordelia*'s body very hard.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s body hard.

=- -
Hybrid tries to pierce *Cordelia*, but she parries successfully.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s body very hard.
*Cordelia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Cordelia* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Cordelia* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Hurt >
Raest has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Hurt >
Raest pounds *Cordelia*'s body very hard.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Hurt >
Hybrid pierces *Cordelia*'s left arm hard.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Wounded >
Raest pounds *Cordelia*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Hybrid pierces *Cordelia*'s body hard.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s body very hard.
You slash *Cordelia*'s body into bloody fragments!
Hybrid narrates 'yasss'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong - Cordelia: Battered >
Raest pounds *Cordelia*'s body into bloody fragments!
Hybrid pierces *Cordelia*'s body extremely hard.
Trill stabs *Cordelia*'s body extremely hard.
You slash *Cordelia*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Cordelia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cordelia*'s death cry.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Strong > ]

Trill gets two copper pennys from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a yew staff from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets a shoufa with a black veil from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Cordelia.
Trill gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Cordelia.
Manual flee prevents autowimpy.

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Hybrid » Fri May 08, 2020 5:13 am

I stick around fighting for 2 hours - lots of narrow escapes but this just sucked.

Forests Edge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Forest
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Jubilee* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Kendall* is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > *Jubilee* stops riding a wild stallion.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > *Jubilee* starts leading a wild
stallion.
A wild stallion now follows Jubilee.
*Kendall* says 'yTyQ Y]@Q'
[ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...


*Kendall* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

-
=
*Kendall* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

+*
*+
=-
-=
+*
You barely pierce *Kendall*'s body.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched >

You dodge a bash from *Kendall* who loses his balance and falls! <-- YES I'm not dead

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched >
e
e
e

The impact of an unseen force sends you sprawling! <-- oh comeon

e

*Tarland* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.


*Jubilee* strikes your body very hard.
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves east.
*Kendall* blasts your body into bloody fragments!


*Tarland* pounds your body into bloody fragments!


A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves west.


*Tarland* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jubilee* strikes your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kendall* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Within the Forest <-- not the right direction
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Forest
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Forests Edge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Forest
*Tarland* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Jubilee* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Kendall* is standing here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Tarland* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Kendall* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarland: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarland: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarland: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarland: Scratched > You pierce
*Tarland*'s body.
*Tarland* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

h

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
An unseen force smashes the last bit of life from your battered body.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

zamiel
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:50 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by zamiel » Fri May 08, 2020 3:08 pm

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > j
[kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > [kill light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Rhys's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan slashes your body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
You barely pierce *Rhys*'s head.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Critical > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Ragan barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your head.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Rhys* blasts your body very hard.
*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Rhys* blasts your right leg extremely hard.


Ragan slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rhys* blasts your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*Rhys* blasts your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ragan barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone slashes your left arm.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Hybrid » Sat May 09, 2020 11:50 am

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Geralt: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee!


Pulverwise narrates 'lullaby hidden up yeah?'

s
w
w

*Galfrey* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
The giant blight beetle swiftly dodges *Wovoka*'s attempt to pierce it.
Wovoka swiftly dodges the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit him.

You flee head over heels.
Beetle Warren
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: The Blight
Door up: warren
Up: The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Wovoka.
A mushroom grows here.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: The Blight
Door down: rock
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Wovoka.
*Wovoka* is here, fighting the giant blight beetle, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Geralt* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Koschei* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Galfrey* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Wovoka* pierces the giant blight beetle's body hard.
*Koschei* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt >
*Geralt* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Galfrey* pierces your body extremely hard.

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt >
u
w

*Galfrey* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Geralt* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Koschei* blasts your body extremely hard.
*Wovoka* pierces the giant blight beetle's body very hard.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Wovoka, but he dodges the attack.
*Geralt* nods in agreement.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt >

*Wovoka* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Wovoka* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt >
Kendall assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt >

*Wovoka* tries to pierce the giant blight beetle, but it dodges the attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt >
*Wovoka* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt >

Lullaby narrates 'im in keep getting blood'
*Wovoka* leaves west riding a chestnut stallion.
*Kendall* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Koschei: Hurt >
f

*Galfrey* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Geralt* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
*Koschei* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

u
s

*Wovoka* has arrived from the west, riding a chestnut stallion.

w

*Galfrey* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
Lullaby narrates 'omw back'

You flee head over heels.
Beetle Warren
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: The Blight
Door up: warren
Up: A mushroom grows here.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Pulverwise narrates 'nods'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: The Blight
Door down: rock
East: *Wovoka* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
*Geralt* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Koschei* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Galfrey* is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Koschei* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Galfrey* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


*Wovoka* pierces your body hard.


*Fermin* has arrived from the east, riding a spotted horse.

u
s

Wovoka swiftly dodges the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit him.
*Geralt* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!

w

*Wovoka* pierces your body extremely hard.

*Geralt* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Wovoka swiftly dodges the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit him.
*Wovoka* pierces your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Galfrey* pierces your left foot very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
No matches found!

Hybrid
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Hybrid » Sun May 10, 2020 12:31 pm

So I've been fighting - and have 5-6 incoming but haven't seen this dude yet.
I hate my link

You silently approach your victim...


*Orino* starts barreling down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

-
e
=+
*
*Suddenly *someone* charges you with a gold-chased war spear!
You are dead! Sorry...

Cosimo
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 5:46 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Cosimo » Sun May 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Not sure why my doubleline didnt go through.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
The greatdoor is opened from the other side.

p
k dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
*Dukug* has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
*Hanta* has arrived from the north.
*Xorzir* has arrived from the north.
*Zankou* has arrived from the north.
*Chuckles* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy > You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Foil* tries to pound Wovoka, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
l

Marlia leaves south. vv

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
The Entrance Hall
This large hall has doorways in each of the four walls, all impressive in
height. A red carpet covers the marble floor. Portraits line the walls,
mostly of the Royal Family with some exceptional retainers honored as well.
The door to the north leads to Queen Morgase's throne room, while an
archway in the southern wall opens onto the palace courtyard. Doorways to
the east and west open into corridors.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Inner Caemlyn
Door north: greatdoor
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket. [2]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A leather weapons belt with silver ornaments lies in a coil.
A massive two-handed sword gleams golden on the ground.
Gleaming in dark reptillian beauty, an alligator skin bracer lies here. [2]
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A dull black helm, shaped as the head of an insect, lies on the ground.
A silver ring on the ground catches your eye. [2]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A long stem of crimson-colored rose blooms here.
*Chuckles* is standing here.
*Zankou* is standing here.
*Xorzir* is standing here.
*Hanta* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Dukug* is standing here.
*Foil* is here, fighting Wovoka.
*Fragenstein* is here, fighting YOU!
*Vyttak* is standing here.
*Pugglepi* is standing here.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
*Stomp* is here, fighting YOU!
*Mikhan* is here, fighting YOU!
Wovoka the Ghost Dancer is here, fighting Foil.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
Marlia narrates 'on 1s'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >

*Fragenstein* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
a
s

*Stomp* slashes your left leg hard.
*Fragenstein* pounds your right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >

*Hanta* tries to slash Wovoka, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
Wovoka closes the greatdoor.
Marlia narrates 'off'
*Dukug* opens the greatdoor.
*Foil* sends Wovoka sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >

Darkon narrates 'move to origan gate'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
Stomp assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >

*Hanta* slashes Wovoka's right foot extremely hard.
*Stomp* barely slashes your body.
*Fragenstein* tickles your right foot with his pound.
*Mikhan* strikes your right leg hard.
*Foil* pounds Wovoka's left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
[flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Mikhan: Healthy >
a
s

*Hanta* slashes Wovoka's right leg extremely hard.
*Stomp* tickles your head with his slash.
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Foil* pounds Wovoka's left arm very hard.
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Throne Room
You are stunned by the size and splendor of Queen Morgase's Throne Room.
The walls present hunting scenes carved in relief in stone of the purest
white. Tapestries between the carvings are of bright flowers and
brilliantly plumaged hummingbirds, except for the ones flanking the throne
which proudly display the White Lion of Andor. On a dais at the room's far
wall is a throne of marble. A greatdoor opens south into a large hall and
an officedoor opens east into the Queen's private study. A smaller archway
lies to the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Inner Caemlyn
Door east: officedoor
Door south: greatdoor
Door west: conferencedoors
A necklace of shiny black links has been dropped here.
A beautiful jeweled dagger has been left on the ground.
A snowflake design of Kandori origin is etched into a sturdy, silver wristcuff.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [6]
Blue velvet slippers, soft and gold embroidered, have been set down here.
A small leather sheath with belt loops lies here.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A fine pair of silken gloves has been carefully set here.
A gown made from creamy, barely opaque silk lies on the ground.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket. [6]
The dismembered corpse of Gawyn Trakand is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of Captain-General Gareth Bryne is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of Queen Morgase Trakand is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
The corpse of Kelso is lying here.
The corpse of Bragar is lying here.
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here. [3]
The corpse of an elite Queen's Guard is lying here. [8]
The corpse of an armored man is lying here. [6]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Dukug* has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
*Xorzir* has arrived from the south.
*Zankou* has arrived from the south.
*Chuckles* has arrived from the south.
*Zankou* pounds your body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zankou: Hurt >

*Dukug* lances your right arm hard.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zankou: Hurt >

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zankou: Hurt > Marlia narrates 'come portcullis?'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zankou: Hurt >
*Dukug* lances your left arm very hard.

a
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zankou: Hurt > *Xorzir* blasts your left leg.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south.
*Stomp* has arrived from the south.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.
*Pugglepi* has arrived from the south.
*Vyttak* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zankou: Hurt >
Ciegon narrates 'lets group'
*Dukug* closes the greatdoor.

Ragyn
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ragyn » Mon May 11, 2020 10:11 am

HP:Healthy MV:Strong > ri
[ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > al c k kryzen
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > al cc k h.kryzen
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > al 3 dia h.kryzen
o
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Delion - Southharbor Boulevard
Kryzen - Southharbor Boulevard
Ominas - Southharbor Boulevard
Ragyn - Tower Square
Jubilee - Gate to Alindaer

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

cmb
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

off
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
s
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > c
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An old woman smiles kindly.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Merchant Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
You notice a sheet of paper is hidden here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A woman goes about her daily business here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k kryzen]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
c
s
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Delion al'Trasegar, Omega Prime Superstar Captain of the Defenders of the Stone is standing here.
Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Ominas, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting Kryzen.
An old woman smiles kindly.

c
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Ominas says 'the show'
[k kryzen]
You crush Kryzen's body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded - Kryzen: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded - Kryzen: Wounded > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded - Kryzen: Wounded > c
c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded - Kryzen: Wounded > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded - Kryzen: Wounded > c

Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded - Kryzen: Wounded > c

Kryzen leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > c
[k kryzen]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > c
Kryzen has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
[k kryzen]
You crush Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > Ominas lances Kryzen's right arm hard.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > w
[k kryzen]
Ok.

c
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > c
c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

c
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > c
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > c
Kryzen leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
Kryzen has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
[k kryzen]
You crush Kryzen's left arm very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > c
Ominas lances Kryzen's left leg very hard.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Wounded > c
Ominas lances Kryzen's right arm very hard.
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!
You crush Kryzen's body hard.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > c
Kryzen leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Kryzen has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[k kryzen]
You crush Kryzen's right leg hard.
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

c
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > Ominas lances Kryzen's right leg.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

c
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > Kryzen leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
Kryzen has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
[k kryzen]
You crush Kryzen's body hard.
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > c

Ominas lances Kryzen's left leg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > c
Ominas lances Kryzen's body.
You crush Kryzen's body.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

c
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
Kryzen leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
[k kryzen]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > c
[k kryzen]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
Kryzen has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
[k kryzen]
You crush Kryzen's head hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c

Ominas lances Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
Delion says 'Ragyn the fun police'
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

c
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > Ominas lances Kryzen's head.
Kryzen hacks your left leg hard.
You crush Kryzen's right arm very hard.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c

Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

c
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > Ominas lances Kryzen's body hard.
You crush Kryzen's body.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Beaten > c
Kryzen leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Kryzen has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[k kryzen]
You crush Kryzen's right hand.

c
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > Ominas lances Kryzen's body.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

c
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
c
Ominas lances Kryzen's body hard.
You crush Kryzen's right leg hard.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
Kryzen leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
[k kryzen]
They aren't here.

c
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kryzen]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kryzen]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
n
n
c
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

c
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > c
Ominas has arrived from the south.
Merchant Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
You notice a sheet of paper is hidden here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ominas has arrived from the south.
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An old woman smiles kindly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > o
Ominas has arrived from the south.
[k kryzen]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Ominas leaves north.
Kryzen has arrived from the south.
[k kryzen]
You crush Kryzen's right arm hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Southharbor Boulevard
Ominas - Tower Square
Ragyn - Southharbor Boulevard
Delion - Southharbor Boulevard
Jubilee - Gate to Alindaer

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
c
c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

c
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > You crush Kryzen's body.
Kryzen is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > c
[k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > [k kryzen]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical > na dead
You narrate 'dead'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kryzen: Critical >
You crush Kryzen's body extremely hard.
Kryzen is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear Kryzen's death cry.

zankou
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by zankou » Mon May 11, 2020 5:53 pm

In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Dimmu Borgir, Progeny of the Great Apocalypse is standing here.
Porka the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
Stomp the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Stomp leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Porka leaves west. <<
Dimmu leaves west. <<
Joness leaves west. <<
You follow Stomp.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
Joness the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
Dimmu Borgir, Progeny of the Great Apocalypse is standing here.
Porka the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
Stomp the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Red Eagle warrior is sitting here.
*Tarland* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Urusander* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Kitiara* is standing here, riding an Illianer steed.
*Kanae* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Hadis* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Marlia* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >

*Rhys* flows effortlessly into The Falling Leaf.
*Rhys* slashes your body hard.
*Urusander* barely slashes Stomp's body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Healthy >

Stomp slashes *Urusander*'s body.
A Red Eagle warrior clambers to his feet.
*Urusander* tries to slash Stomp, but he deflects the blow.
You tickle *Rhys*'s body with your pound.
*Rhys* slashes your body.
*Tarland* smites Joness's body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
Porka tries to pound *Kitiara*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Hadis* tickles Dimmu's body with his pierce.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Kanae* barely blasts Stomp's body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

STOMP PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
DIMMU PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Stomp leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
Dimmu leaves east. >>
*Kanae* blasts Joness's right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
Stomp narrates 'out'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Marlia* barely strikes Porka's body.
Porka narrates 'oo dung'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Kanae* barely blasts Joness's body.
*Kitiara* slashes Porka's body hard.
Porka tries to pound *Kitiara*, but she deflects the blow.
Joness barely pounds *Tarland*'s body.
*Tarland* smites Joness's right hand very hard.
You barely pound *Rhys*'s left foot.
*Hadis* pierces your right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

PORKA PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Sabin* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Sabin* barely slashes Joness's body.
Dimmu has arrived from the east.
*Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.
A Red Eagle warrior tickles Dimmu's body with his slice.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Urusander* barely slashes Dimmu's body.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Urusander* slashes Dimmu's body.
Dimmu pounds a Red Eagle warrior's body.
*Sabin* slashes Joness's right arm.
*Hadis* barely pierces your body.
*Kanae* barely blasts Joness's left arm.
*Kitiara* slashes Porka's head.
Porka tries to pound *Kitiara*, but she deflects the blow.
Joness pounds *Tarland*'s right hand hard.
You pound *Rhys*'s left leg.
*Rhys* slashes your body hard.
PORKA PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

DIMMU PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Porka leaves east. >>

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

Dimmu leaves east. >>

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Marlia* barely strikes your body.
*Urusander* slashes your head with The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

Joness avoids being bashed by *Tarland* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Urusander* slashes your body with Water Flows Downhill.
*Marlia* tickles your body with her strike.
*Sabin* slashes Joness's head.
*Hadis* barely pierces your body.
*Kanae* barely blasts Joness's body.
Joness pounds *Tarland*'s left hand.
You pound *Rhys*'s left leg.
*Rhys* slashes your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
Joness gets a blue pouch of flatwort tea from a backpack.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Hadis* barely pierces your left arm.
*Rhys* slashes your head with Bundling Straw.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Tarland* barely smites Joness's body.
*Marlia* barely strikes your body.
*Hadis* barely tickles your left foot with his pierce.
*Kanae* barely blasts Joness's right leg.
You pound *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* slashes your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
Stomp narrates 'wtf'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Hadis* pierces your right arm.
*Rhys* slashes your head hard.
*Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.
Joness sends *Tarland* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Kitiara*!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Urusander* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Urusander* slashes your right leg with Lightning of Three Prongs.
*Sabin* barely slashes Joness's body.
*Hadis* tickles your right hand with his pierce.
*Kanae* barely blasts Joness's right arm.
Joness pounds *Tarland*'s left arm hard.
*Rhys* flows effortlessly into Low Wind Rising.
*Rhys* slashes your body hard.
*Sabin* sends Joness sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Marlia*!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

Porka narrates 'ahaha'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
*Urusander* assumes Ribbon in the Air.
*Urusander* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Hadis* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rhys* spins on one heel, changing forms to The Heron Spreads Its Wings.
*Rhys* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
Dimmu narrates 'oof!'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

*Urusander* looks at you.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >
cw

*Urusander* slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Sabin* slashes Joness's left arm hard.
*Hadis* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kanae* blasts Joness's left arm.
*Rhys* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


f
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rhys: Scratched >

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Kitiara is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Stomp.
Circle of Darkness

Post Reply