Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
exyle
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by exyle » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:31 pm

*Aish* has arrived from the north.
[charge human] ting MV:Strong >
You line up your charge...

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Aish* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a shocklance!
*Aish* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aish*'s death cry.

Came keep she dismounted went horse and boom.

aish
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by aish » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:34 pm

lol, entire pk had stayed engaged on various mobs vs the fear charge knowing my command wouldn't go through first - and we killed 2 with all that workaround. but at the end mad skillz as usual

[ obvious exits: N S ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Troika* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard >
*Troika* starts barreling down on you, a shocklance aimed at your chest.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > kill $target$

Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Elokar.
A Valon guardsman hates your guts!
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Brett
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:59 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Brett » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:32 am

I want to see if Razhak ever charges. Then every darkside leader should charge.

elodie
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by elodie » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:44 pm

j
k terinor
A Bend in the Soggy Grass
The trail is beaten down and covered in soggy grass here. Passage to the
north and west is would be impossible since when you step off the road your
feet sink into the mud up to your waist. When listening carefully you can
hear the sounds of waves crashing against rocks to the south east.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Seanchan Shore
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A gull is here flying around.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

j
k terinor
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

jh
k h.terinor
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >

Terinor clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Terinor: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Terinor: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

n

You flee head over heels.
Through the Grass
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Shore
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

w
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >
c
charge h.terinor
A Bend in the Soggy Grass
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Seanchan Shore
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Lord Terinor Lavalle, the Tiger of Manetheren is standing here.
A gull is here flying around.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >
You struggle to line up your charge...

-=+*
*+
Chaaaaarrrge!! Terinor bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear!
Terinor is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Terinor's death cry.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >

stela
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by stela » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:51 pm

bringing it back! Even if Nevaeh braught a gang!

*Nevaeh* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > *Nevaeh* struggles to barrel down on you, a
shocklance aimed at your chest.
[charge h.dark]
You struggle to line up your charge...
-=+**
*Nevaeh* panics, and attempts to flee!
+
=
*Nexen* clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend off the attack.
Badd narrates 'yes'
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Nevaeh* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a dark blue tasseled spear!

Kat
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Kat » Fri May 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Circle of Stones
Someone or something has gathered several rocks and placed them in an
almost perfect circle here, surrounding a larger and and almost deadly
looking spire of stone. Like the spear pointing towards the heavens, the
spire almost has a man made look to it. The rocks forming the circle are
all about the size of a small rabbit and are of a reddish brown color.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Toman Head
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Tusty* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A black stallion prances about.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You struggle to line up your charge...

Tic in 7 seconds!
-=
+*

*Tusty* barely hacks your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*
Ouch! It appears someone beat you to an attack.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tusty: Beaten >
b
[bash ]

a
-=
e
Cancelled.
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!
v
charge h.tusty
You flee head over heels.
A Bend in the Track
Passing over a small stone tunnel that guides a small stream towards the
Aryth Ocean, a well used track near the Toman Head Road travels north and
west. The sound of running water is audible over the noise of general
travel. Travelers often use the track as a route to and from the bustling
city in the far southwest.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Toman Head
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Charge who?
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w
v
charge h.tusty
Circle of Stones
Someone or something has gathered several rocks and placed them in an
almost perfect circle here, surrounding a larger and and almost deadly
looking spire of stone. Like the spear pointing towards the heavens, the
spire almost has a man made look to it. The rocks forming the circle are
all about the size of a small rabbit and are of a reddish brown color.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Toman Head
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Tusty* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A black stallion prances about.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You struggle to line up your charge...
You dodge a bash from *Tusty* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.548 seconds.
=
+*
*+
=-

-
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Tusty* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Tusty* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tusty*'s death cry.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Tusty tells you 'nice :P'

Kat
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Kat » Fri May 22, 2020 9:44 pm

scan w
*Lronz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A huge Deathwatch ogier looks around impassively.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
A Seanchan scout stops using a lantern.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
n
Plains Before Falme
The grass here is long, and waves when the wind blows, producing a
peaceful swishing sound. To the east the hills of Toman Head begin, while
to the south lies the road into Falme. To the west the grass appears to
be badly trampled, and a steep slope into the hills to the north is
completely impassable.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Falme
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A massive three-eyed reptile gazes at you.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
s
Road Before Falme
The road becomes broad and hard packed as it crosses the plains before
Falme. The smell of saltwater and other less savory seaport smells reach
your nose when the breeze stirs. To the west is the town gate of Falme, to
the north and south are grassy fields, and to the east lies the road up
into the hills of Toman Head.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Falme
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A massive three-eyed reptile gazes at you.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
*Lronz* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
v
charge h.lronz
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You struggle to line up your charge...

-=
+*
*+

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Lronz* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Lronz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lronz*'s death cry.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Lronz tells you 'lol, damn fatfingers'

Kat
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Kat » Sat May 23, 2020 4:14 am

k h.dark
Path in the Grasslands
The grass here stretches as far as you can see, and probably further. The
wind plays with the grass, making it sway and dance. There is a path here,
which looks old and forgotten. The grass continues west of here, and there
is an old stream bed to the east. Or you can follow the path northward,
into the dark forest that lies in that direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: In the Forest
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A rat has arrived from the north.
b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gamoto: Battered >
[bash ]

-=
+*
*
*Gamoto* panics, and attempts to flee!
l
Cancelled.
Path in the Grasslands
The grass here stretches as far as you can see, and probably further. The
wind plays with the grass, making it sway and dance. There is a path here,
which looks old and forgotten. The grass continues west of here, and there
is an old stream bed to the east. Or you can follow the path northward,
into the dark forest that lies in that direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: In the Forest
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gamoto* is here, fighting YOU!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gamoto: Battered >
o
k h.dark
You do the best you can!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gamoto: Battered >

You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
o
k h.dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gamoto: Battered >
You do the best you can!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
*Gamoto* leaves west. <<
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark

*Gamoto* has arrived from the west.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
b
[bash ]

-=
+*
*Gamoto* tickles your body with his pierce.
*+
=-
*Gamoto* panics, and attempts to flee!

l
-=
As *Gamoto* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
st

*Gamoto* leaves west. <<
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Path in the Grasslands
The grass here stretches as far as you can see, and probably further. The
wind plays with the grass, making it sway and dance. There is a path here,
which looks old and forgotten. The grass continues west of here, and there
is an old stream bed to the east. Or you can follow the path northward,
into the dark forest that lies in that direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: In the Forest
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You are already standing.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Gamoto* has arrived from the west.
o
k h.dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You try to pound *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
b
[bash ]

-=
+*
l
*+
=
*Gamoto* pierces your head.
*Gamoto* panics, and attempts to flee!
b
Cancelled.
Path in the Grasslands
The grass here stretches as far as you can see, and probably further. The
wind plays with the grass, making it sway and dance. There is a path here,
which looks old and forgotten. The grass continues west of here, and there
is an old stream bed to the east. Or you can follow the path northward,
into the dark forest that lies in that direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: In the Forest
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
*Gamoto* is here, fighting YOU!
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
[bash ]

-=
+*
bb
rem mallet;wield lance
*+
Cancelled.
*Gamoto* barely pierces your head.
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.
*Gamoto* leaves west. <<
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You wield a hollow steel lance.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
v
charge h.dark
Charge who?
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
v
charge h.dark
Charge who?
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
w
v
charge h.dark
Old Path
The path here looks like it was once, many, many years ago a large road,
and was once paved you think, because of the large flat stones sticking out
of the ground here and there. The path goes east, closer to the forest in the
north, and south through the grassland.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: In the Forest
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gamoto* is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A rat has arrived from the east.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You line up your charge...
*Gamoto* pierces your body.

Ouch! It appears someone beat you to an attack.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
Tic in 7 seconds!

You try to lance *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* pierces your right leg.
*Gamoto* panics, and attempts to flee!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
v
charge h.dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
v
charge h.dark
*Gamoto* swiftly dodges your attempt to lance him.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gamoto: Battered >
v
charge h.dark

*Gamoto* leaves east. >>
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Charge who?
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

*Gamoto* has arrived from the east.
v
charge h.dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You line up your charge...

-=
+*
*
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Gamoto* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Gamoto* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gamoto*'s death cry.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
9
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of low-heeled leather boots from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a sharp, red stone dagger from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a thin, black chain from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Gamoto.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Gamoto.

Kat
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Kat » Wed May 27, 2020 6:01 am

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Two Farm Road
The dirt road ends here before the second of the two farms, and it continues
to the north. The road is broken intermittently by small clumps of grass which
have managed to escape the crushing wheels, hooves, and feet. To the west, a
garden shoots forth verdant vines and bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deven Ride
Door south: door
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Nikolai* is standing here.
p
k nikolai
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Nikolai* barely pierces your left leg.
You do the best you can!
p
k nikolai
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten > You try to pound *Nikolai*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nikolai* pierces your left foot.
You do the best you can!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten > You do the best you can!
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
=+
*
*+
=-
-
*Nikolai* leaves north. ^^
=
They're not here anymore!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
n
p
k nikolai
b
Two Farm Road
One of the two farms stands just to the west. The road continues to the east
and to the south, where it soon reaches the second farm. Just to the north,
the Westwood is finally open and can be entered.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deven Ride
Door west: door
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Nikolai* is standing here.
A little girl plays here.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Nikolai* pierces your left hand.
You do the best you can!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
*Nikolai* pierces your body.
=
+*
*
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Nikolai* sends him sprawling!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
You pound *Nikolai*'s right foot.
nar 1n all w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
You narrate '1n all w'
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
nar of s
You narrate 'of s '
p
k nikolai
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
p
k nikolai

You pound *Nikolai*'s right arm.
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nikolai* leaves east. >>
*Nikolai* has arrived from the east.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Nikolai assumes a defensive striking posture.
You try to pound *Nikolai*, but he deflects the blow.
p
k nikolai
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
p
k nikolai
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
b
You do the best you can!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Nikolai: Beaten >
[bash ]

*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Nikolai* sends him sprawling!
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nikolai* leaves south. vv
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
Two Farm Road
The dirt road ends here before the second of the two farms, and it continues
to the north. The road is broken intermittently by small clumps of grass which
have managed to escape the crushing wheels, hooves, and feet. To the west, a
garden shoots forth verdant vines and bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deven Ride
Door south: door
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Nikolai* is sitting here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
bb
rem mallet;wield lance
v
charge h.nikolai
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You wield a steel-shafted lance.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You line up your charge...

-=
+*
*
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Nikolai* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel-shafted lance!
*Nikolai* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nikolai*'s death cry.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
nar rip
You narrate 'rip'
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
9
[get all corpse]
You get a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a bubbling draught from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a belt pack from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get an emerald-hilted foil from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a dark riding cape of mottled brown from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Nikolai.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Nikolai.

Kat
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Kat » Sun May 31, 2020 1:38 am

Ryzom narrates 'who wants to smob'
=
You could find no tracks at all.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
West of the Log
To the east, a large log spans a deep gorge. From the obvious lack of any
other plants in the area, this log was brought here, seemingly to serve as
a brige for the trail that runs to the east. The noise of a vast swamp
rises from the gorge, which continues north and south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Monsoon* is standing here.
w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Twist in the Trail
The rocks and boulders that dot the hills here have been cleared aside to make
a narrow path. The path runs towards a gorge to the east, and south, up a
steep slope. There are no plants growing here, though in places a dark brown
mold seems to be finding some manner of survival.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
l
Twist in the Trail
The rocks and boulders that dot the hills here have been cleared aside to make
a narrow path. The path runs towards a gorge to the east, and south, up a
steep slope. There are no plants growing here, though in places a dark brown
mold seems to be finding some manner of survival.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
Monsoon has some small wounds and bruises.
Monsoon is hurt.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
Monsoon has some small wounds and bruises.
Monsoon is hurt.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
West of the Log
To the east, a large log spans a deep gorge. From the obvious lack of any
other plants in the area, this log was brought here, seemingly to serve as
a brige for the trail that runs to the east. The noise of a vast swamp
rises from the gorge, which continues north and south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
A cringing trolloc whelp has arrived from the north.
Crossing the Log
You are standing upon a large log that serves as a bridge across the deep
gorge beneath you. Looking down affords a view of steep cliffs of gray stone
and a dark swamp at the bottom. The cliffs are quite sheer, though there seem
to be narrow ledges. To the east and west, a trail leads away from the log.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
dd
remove sword;draw dagger
You don't seem to be using a sword.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You are already wielding a weapon!
dd
remove sword;draw dagger
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds!
You don't seem to be using a sword.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You are already wielding a weapon!
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd

Raspen narrates 'Wrong side. Need to get on DS for that'
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
West of the Log
To the east, a large log spans a deep gorge. From the obvious lack of any
other plants in the area, this log was brought here, seemingly to serve as
a brige for the trail that runs to the east. The noise of a vast swamp
rises from the gorge, which continues north and south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blasted Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ddd

Ryzom narrates 'firetruck you raspen'
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [diag h.dark]
Monsoon has a few scratches.
Monsoon is scratched.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
mz
v
charge h.dark
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You line up your charge...

-=
+*
*
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Monsoon* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel-shafted lance!
*Monsoon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Monsoon*'s death cry.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
9
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a forked lightning badge from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a blight bear pelt with hanging horned skulls from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a patchwork scarf of animal furs from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a patchwork scarf of animal furs from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Monsoon.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Monsoon.

Post Reply