Crit kills

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Rhys
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Crit kills

Post by Rhys » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:38 pm

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rhys - Branch Path
Iblis - Branch in Hidden Path

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
kill dark
Branch in Hidden Path
Gravel crunches slightly as you make your way through the old path. Oddly, the
path branches here - you only notice the little path leading off into the dark
woods to the east as you stand right next to it. The tower lies to the north,
and south you can see the end of the path you are on.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Koresh* is here, fighting Iblis.
A raven is here flying around.
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Koresh.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > change mood brave
You slash *Razhak*'s right arm hard.

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > Mood changed to: Brave

Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!attered >

-
Iblis leaves east.
*Koresh* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Koresh* leaves north.


*Razhak* intercepts Iblis's attack on his mount.
Iblis tries to stab *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.


*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Iblis tries to stab *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* slashes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > bash

Iblis barely stabs *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
*Stomper* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Iblis swiftly dodges *Stomper*'s attempt to pound him.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
*Stomper* tries to pound Iblis, but he parries successfully.
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


- rong - Razhak: Battered >
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s body.

=
Iblis avoids being bashed by *Stomper* who loses his balance and falls!

-
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s body.

=
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s body hard.
You slash *Razhak*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
*Stomper* clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > look
bash
You intercept *Stomper*'s attack on your mount.
*Stomper* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Branch in Hidden Path
Gravel crunches slightly as you make your way through the old path. Oddly, the
path branches here - you only notice the little path leading off into the dark
woods to the east as you stand right next to it. The tower lies to the north,
and south you can see the end of the path you are on.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Stomper* is here, fighting YOU!
Iblis of Arafel is here, fighting Razhak.
*Razhak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > bash
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash *Razhak*'s right arm very hard.
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s right leg.

-
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.


*Stomper* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Stomper: Beaten > change mood wimpy

Iblis stabs *Stomper*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Stomper: Beaten > flee

Iblis stabs *Stomper*'s right hand.
*Stomper* pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Stomper: Critical >
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Stomper: Critical > e

*Stomper* leaves east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Hidden Path
You wonder how old this path is - it is well worn, but still totally concealed
from the sky, for some reason. You can barely see the sky from here, so totally
do the trees cover the path. However, you can just barely glimpse the bottom of
a tower ahead to the north, at the end of this path.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Branch in Hidden Path
Gravel crunches slightly as you make your way through the old path. Oddly, the
path branches here - you only notice the little path leading off into the dark
woods to the east as you stand right next to it. The tower lies to the north,
and south you can see the end of the path you are on.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Iblis of Arafel is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Branch Path
To the east, you can see the path bend north sharply, twisting behind the
trees, and to the west, you can see it merge with another path that runs
north and south. Looking around, you can spot the tip of a tower to the north,
rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A raven has arrived from the west.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 26(426) hit and 139(155) movement points.
You have scored 108542733 experience points and 3060 quest points.
You need 1727276630 exp to level and 6940 qp to rank.
You have amassed 659 Turn points to date.
You have played 51 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rhys the Blood of Manetheren [Red Eagle 8] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
kill dark
Branch in Hidden Path
Gravel crunches slightly as you make your way through the old path. Oddly, the
path branches here - you only notice the little path leading off into the dark
woods to the east as you stand right next to it. The tower lies to the north,
and south you can see the end of the path you are on.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Iblis tries to stab *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Wounded - Razhak: Critical > e
bash
You slash *Razhak*'s left foot very hard.
*Razhak* tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis stabs *Razhak*'s right leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

zz rong - Iblis: Wounded - Razhak: Critical >
kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
Cancelled.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You slash *Razhak*'s head hard.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
Iblis tries to stab *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
*Razhak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
kill dark
*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to slash *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
*Razhak* slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash *Razhak*'s body very hard.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Hidden Path
You are almost at the tower now, which fills the opening in the trees that you
can see farther up the path. Very faint scuff marks and faint footprints lead
up to the tower. The trees looming up beside and over the path block out all
light here, and you can't see the sky. The path continues to the south, and
you can't see the end because of the enveloping shadows.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

iria
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by iria » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:44 pm

you have some silly hps

Stryker
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:34 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Stryker » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:24 am

[narrate ]
You narrate 'so yeah 13hp'

kill h.human
o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > q
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Outside A Trolloc Camp
Stryker - On A Balcony
Maligant - A Trolloc Camp
Whelk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > q
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Whelk - Outside A Trolloc Camp
Jestin - A Trolloc Camp
Stryker - On A Balcony
Maligant - A Trolloc Camp
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > q
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > On A Balcony
The howling wind chills you to the bone, and you instinctively draw deeper
into your clothing, trying to get warmer. You can see that the balcony goes
all the way around the top of the tower, but, from here, all you can see is
a vast expanse of forest stretching out before you, up until the forested
hills to the north. You shudder as a whiff of the putrid stench of decaying
flesh reaches you from inside the tower.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > scan s
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Whelk - Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Jestin - A Trolloc Camp
Stryker - On A Balcony
Maligant - A Trolloc Camp
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.
Jestin narrates 'they chasing tower?'

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > q
kill human

*Moryn* has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Whelk - A Trolloc Camp
Jestin - A Trolloc Camp
Stryker - On A Balcony
Maligant - A Trolloc Camp
You catch the scent of horses nearby.
*Moryn* leaves south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > o yes
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Moryn* has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > o moryn in
q
[narrate ]
You narrate 'yes'
*Moryn* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Wounded > kill h.human
[narrate ]
You narrate 'moryn in'

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Wounded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Whelk - A Trolloc Camp
Jestin - A Trolloc Camp
Stryker - On A Balcony
Maligant - A Trolloc Camp
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Wounded > You do the best you can!

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Wounded > cz
9

*Moryn* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Moryn's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Moryn* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Battered > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Battered > [bash ]

-=+**+=-
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Moryn, but he parries successfully.
*Moryn* scythes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Jestin has arrived from the south.

-=
Your bash at *Moryn* sends him sprawling!

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Battered >
You pound *Moryn*'s body into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Battered >
Jestin strikes *Moryn*'s body extremely hard.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Battered >
Jestin strikes *Moryn*'s body very hard.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Moryn's left hand into bloody fragments!
You pound *Moryn*'s right hand into bloody fragments!

o am zerk
o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Critical > [narrate ]
You narrate 'am zerk'

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Critical >
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
You pound *Moryn*'s body into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Critical MV:Full - Moryn: Critical >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Jestin's icy spikes shred *Moryn*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Moryn* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Moryn*'s death cry.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > ]
cw
cw
cw

Jestin gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a belt pack from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a crimson-hafted battleaxe from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a torc inlaid with silver swords from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a torc inlaid with silver swords from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a gold ring from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets a gold ring from the corpse of Moryn.
Jestin gets an oilstone from the corpse of Moryn.

cw
cw
o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [get all corpse]
The corpse of Moryn seems to be empty.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > cw
cw
cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

cw
cw
o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > TICK IN 3 SECONDS.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full >

Maligant has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > score
q
Jestin narrates 'nice work lol'

o S HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 9(405) hit and 228(248) movement points.
You have scored 108227698 experience points and 120 quest points.
You need 272302 exp to level and 30 qp to rank.
You have gained 503030 experience points since your last score command.
You have amassed 53 Turn points to date.
You have played 2 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Stryker the Putrid Larva [Dha'vol 4] (Level 50).
You are standing.

zola
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by zola » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Close one. Your sword was scratched!

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Among the Blighted Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > An Open Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Rhys* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Rhys* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

n
o HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Among the Blighted Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

x
o HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
b
Weak light filters through the hazy sky as the sun rises.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
a
x
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

sc
s
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
a
You have 65(395) hit and 206(243) movement points.
You have scored 73561419 experience points and 226 quest points.
You need 4938581 exp to level and 174 qp to rank.
You have amassed 1 Turn point to date.
You have played 17 days and 22 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Zola the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael 5] (Level 44).
You are standing.

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Among the Blighted Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Rhys* hacks your left arm with The Wood Grouse Dances.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Beaten >
[k h.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Beaten > [bash ]


*Rhys* hacks your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
You crush *Rhys*'s left leg.
Your bash at *Rhys* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >

You crush *Rhys*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >

You barely crush *Rhys*'s body.

stat
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >
You are a 633 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 11 inches, and you weigh 244.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 76.6 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:8 Wil:9 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 185, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >
b
You crush *Rhys*'s right arm very hard.
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rhys* hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]



*Rhys* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

-=
w
a
+*
b
Cancelled.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rhys* hacks your left leg with Wind and Rain.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical > [k h.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical > [bash ]


-=
+
*Rhys* hacks your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
*+
=
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
-
=
Your bash at *Rhys* sends him sprawling!
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >

You crush *Rhys*'s head.
*Rhys* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

x
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >
x
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rhys: Critical >

You crush *Rhys*'s body hard.
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.

nar rip rhys
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You narrate 'rip rhys'

Rhys
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Rhys » Wed May 01, 2019 2:31 am

The Crossroads
The animal path splits in four ways here, north, east, west and south. To
the north the deep forest continues as far as the eye can reach. To the
east another path, slightly wider than this one, stretches a long way,
ending by a large building of some sort. South the forest breaks up into a
light forest and to the west the ground gets a little sunken.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Thaelor Jenkins {Apprentice to Davor Gaidin} is here, fighting Jaster, riding a gray palfrey.
*Cowl* is here, fighting Dyson.
Dyson of Kandor is here, fighting Torag, riding a gray palfrey.
*Torag* is here, fighting Dyson.
*Jaster* is here, fighting Dyson, riding a shadow stallion.
Boboliosie of Arafel is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a warhorse.
Melis of Altara (Linkless) is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a pale destrier.
*Halcyon* is here, fighting Boboliosie.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > bash
*Torag* stabs Dyson's left leg.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Boboliosie, but he parries successfully.
[k 1.shadow]
*Jaster* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You slash *Jaster*'s right leg very hard.

ed - Dyson: Hurt - Jaster: Battered >
*Cowl* pierces Dyson's body.
*Torag* stabs Dyson's right foot.
Melis tries to strike *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Boboliosie, but he parries successfully.
Boboliosie tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
Melis has reconnected.

+
Dyson sends *Torag* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Thaelor sends *Jaster* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
You slash *Jaster*'s body very hard.
Thaelor pounds *Jaster*'s right leg very hard.
*Cowl* barely pierces Dyson's body.
Dyson pounds *Torag*'s body hard.
Melis tries to strike *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
Boboliosie tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
*Cowl* barely pierces Dyson's body.
Boboliosie tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered >
Thaelor narrates 'not zerk anymore'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered >
*Cowl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered > bash

*Cowl* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered >
You spin effortlessly into Lizard in the Thornbush, slashing *Jaster*'s body.
Thaelor pounds *Jaster*'s body hard.
Dyson pounds *Torag*'s body.
*Halcyon* swiftly dodges Melis's attempt to strike him.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
Boboliosie tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered > bash
Boboliosie tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered > bash

You intercept *Cowl*'s attack on your mount.
*Cowl* tickles your body with his pierce.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered > change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered >
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Battered >
*Cowl* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash *Jaster*'s body very hard.
*Jaster* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Torag* stabs Dyson's body hard.
Dyson tries to pound *Torag*, but he parries successfully.
Melis tries to strike *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Boboliosie, but he parries successfully.
Boboliosie tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Torag* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Jaster: Beaten > flee
You panic and attempt to flee!


Tallan has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.


*Cowl* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Halcyon* tries to pierce Boboliosie, but he parries successfully.
Boboliosie tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
*Torag* has arrived from the north.
Tallan tries to blast *Torag*, but he deflects the blow.

change mood brave

Dyson pounds *Cowl*'s right arm.

2
You flee head over heels.
The Crossroads
The animal path splits in four ways here, north, east, west and south. To
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the north the deep forest continues as far as the eye can reach. To the
east another path, slightly wider than this one, stretches a long way,
ending by a large building of some sort. South the forest breaks up into a
light forest and to the west the ground gets a little sunken.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k 1.shadow]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
s
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Torag* is here, fighting Tallan.
Tallan the Heart Guard is here, fighting Torag, riding a wild stallion.
*Cowl* is here, fighting Dyson.
Thaelor Jenkins {Apprentice to Davor Gaidin} is here, fighting Jaster, riding a gray palfrey.
Dyson of Kandor is here, fighting Cowl, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jaster* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Boboliosie of Arafel is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a warhorse.
Melis of Altara is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Halcyon* is here, fighting Boboliosie.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Bend in the Trail
To the north this otherwise uneven trail goes on straight without turns or
twists. The trees don't grow so closely together as they do to the east, so
it is possible to leave the trail to enter the forest. The trail continues
north and west while the forest, with its green, lush trees, is situated
south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Ack, you lost Melis!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
By the Large Stone
The forest grows all around and looks perfectly normal. But there is
something not so common hidden among the trees. In between some large
bushes there is a large stone. It has writing carved into it and must have
stood here for quite some time since it looks so battered. The forest
stretches out to the south and west while a small trail takes over to the
north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar am crit
You narrate 'am crit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > not
w
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Stand of Trees
The lighter forest is an ideal place for smaller animals to be. The grass
grows waist-high to a man so there are plenty of good hiding places for
them here. It also makes a good hunting ground for some predators. The
forest goes on to the east and a small, narrow trail is north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Thaelor narrates 'jaster beat'
You have 60(426) hit and 65(149) movement points.
You have scored 105034190 experience points and 3033 quest points.
You need 3465810 exp to level and 6967 qp to rank.
You have amassed 43 Turn points to date.
You have played 54 days and 1 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rhys the Blood of Manetheren [Red Eagle 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.
You are thirsty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > get skin pack
You get a water skin from a backpack.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > dr skin
dr skin
You drink the water.

dr skin
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > l
You drink the water.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Stand of Trees
The lighter forest is an ideal place for smaller animals to be. The grass
grows waist-high to a man so there are plenty of good hiding places for
them here. It also makes a good hunting ground for some predators. The
forest goes on to the east and a small, narrow trail is north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
Upon the Trail
Unlike the rest of the trail, this part is in really bad condition. The
trees of the forest are closing in from both the north and south. There are
many hairs on the scabrous bark of the trees from passing animals. Most of
the hair is at the roots of the trees but some black hair is as high up as
seven foot above the ground. The trail goes on west and east but south the
green trees of the forest grow.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Upon the Trail
Unlike the rest of the trail, this part is in really bad condition. The
trees of the forest are closing in from both the north and south. There are
many hairs on the scabrous bark of the trees from passing animals. Most of
the hair is at the roots of the trees but some black hair is as high up as
seven foot above the ground. The trail goes on west and east but south the
green trees of the forest grow.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > dism

Boboliosie narrates 'weave jaster'

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > You stop riding him.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
e
Thaelor narrates 'jaster crit'
Bend in the Trail
To the north this otherwise uneven trail goes on straight without turns or
twists. The trees don't grow so closely together as they do to the east, so
it is possible to leave the trail to enter the forest. The trail continues
north and west while the forest, with its green, lush trees, is situated
south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
2
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
Melis of Altara is here, fighting Torag, riding a pale destrier.
*Torag* is here, fighting Tallan.
Tallan the Heart Guard is here, fighting Jaster, riding a wild stallion.
*Cowl* is here, fighting Dyson.
Thaelor Jenkins {Apprentice to Davor Gaidin} is here, fighting Jaster, riding a gray palfrey.
Dyson of Kandor is here, fighting Cowl, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jaster* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Boboliosie of Arafel is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a warhorse.
*Halcyon* is here, fighting Boboliosie.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > 2
*Cowl* leaves south.
Thaelor narrates 'bashed'
[k 1.shadow]
*Jaster* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You slash *Jaster*'s right arm extremely hard.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Tallan: Battered - Jaster: Critical > 2
2
zz
2
You slash *Jaster*'s body very hard.
Melis tries to strike *Torag*, but he parries successfully.
*Torag* stabs Tallan's body.
Thaelor pounds *Jaster*'s body very hard.
*Jaster* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jaster*'s death cry.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Boboliosie, but he parries successfully.
Boboliosie tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
*Torag* gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a heron marked blade from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a backpack from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Jaster.
*Torag* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Jaster.

Alyna
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Alyna » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:43 am

Fighting Kultunk with two more around, from keep to orchard, here I've fallen back to gap:

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > west
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w

*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > east
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You pound *Kultunk*'s left arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Beaten >
*Kultunk* blasts your body.

-=+**+=-
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
You barely pound *Kultunk*'s left hand.
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Beaten > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Beaten >
You pound *Kultunk*'s right foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* leaves east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > east
w
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > -=
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

+**+=-
*Kultunk* leaves south.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.


*Kultunk* leaves west.

-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > west
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > west
They aren't here.

north
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Variable 'target' is set to: kultunk
t kultunk
north
west
north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > sc
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
You have 182(404) hit and 89(143) movement points.
You have scored 108634955 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 1727184408 exp to level and 15 qp to rank.
You have played 47 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Alyna the Sentry [Civil Watch 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > north
kill dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

tt
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > -=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north.
Some obvious recent tracks of Zarder leaving south.
Some obvious recent tracks of Thons leaving south.
Some obvious recent tracks of Kultunk leaving south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > north

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your left leg with his cleave.

north
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Healthy > kill dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Healthy > change mood wimpy

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Healthy > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Healthy > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Healthy > north
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Healthy > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles your left leg with his cleave.

kill dark
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > f
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill dark

You tickle *Kultunk*'s left hand with your pound.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > north
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
You have 174(404) hit and 83(143) movement points.
You have scored 108634955 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 1727184408 exp to level and 15 qp to rank.
You have played 47 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Alyna the Sentry [Civil Watch 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > south

*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Kultunk* blasts your right leg hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > f

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


The blighted tree tickles your left leg with its hit.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.

kill dark

You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > up
qw
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > -
*Kultunk* leaves north.

=+*
*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.

*+
*Kultunk* blasts your left arm hard.

=- -=
As *Kultunk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
The blighted tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves your body.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
*Thons* has arrived from the south.

change mood wimpy
f
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
*Thons* barely pounds your body.

east
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > north

You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your head with his cleave.
The blighted tree barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree barely hits your left arm.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left leg.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc
kill dark
kill dark
You have 119(404) hit and 93(143) movement points.
You have scored 108634955 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 1727184408 exp to level and 15 qp to rank.
You have played 47 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Alyna the Sentry [Civil Watch 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Alyna - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.
You pound *Kultunk*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > *Kultunk* blasts your left foot.
You pound *Kultunk*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > f
south
east
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc
You have 112(404) hit and 91(143) movement points.
You have scored 108634955 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 1727184408 exp to level and 15 qp to rank.
You have played 47 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Alyna the Sentry [Civil Watch 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

west
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > west
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc

*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You have 112(404) hit and 89(143) movement points.
You have scored 108634955 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 1727184408 exp to level and 15 qp to rank.
You have played 47 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Alyna the Sentry [Civil Watch 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Kultunk* blasts your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
You pound *Kultunk*'s body.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > south
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill dark
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your right hand with his cleave.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > They aren't here.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > You pound a Dha'vol trolloc's
body hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your left hand with his cleave.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > kill dark
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill dark
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark

*Thons* has arrived from the south.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Thons* leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > south
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
south
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Zarder* is standing here.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
You pound *Kultunk*'s right leg.
*Zarder* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > f
east
You pound *Kultunk*'s body hard.
*Kultunk* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your left arm.
[flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
*Thons* has arrived from the north.
*Zarder* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
*Thons* pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zarder* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > f
east
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Thons* pounds your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kultunk* regains consciousness.
*Zarder* has arrived from the south.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > north
kill dark
kill dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Zarder* is standing here.
*Thons* is standing here.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Thons* leaves south.
*Zarder* leaves south.
You pound *Kultunk*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > f

*Thons* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > *Thons* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark

*Thons* pounds your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Thons's fight!


*Kultunk* leaves south.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.

kill dark
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Zarder* is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > north
kill dark
kill dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Thons* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Thons* pounds your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Thons: Scratched > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Thons: Scratched >
You barely pound *Thons*'s body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Thons's fight!
*Thons* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Thons: Scratched > f
east
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

down

An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Thons* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > east
north
west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Kultunk is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly. <-- Thanks!! But also Dont' kill me now
A wild stallion bucks madly.

Didn't stop because aggros + blight heat + super low

north
north
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > north
north
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 26(404) hit and 77(143) movement points.
You have scored 108634955 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 1727184408 exp to level and 15 qp to rank.
You have played 47 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Alyna the Sentry [Civil Watch 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 3
You stop riding him.

north
north
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > west
north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A darkhound is here, howling.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar rip kultunk

A huge darkhound barely tickles your left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a huge darkhound's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

north
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a huge darkhound: Healthy > north
You narrate 'rip kultunk'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a huge darkhound: Healthy > f
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
You fail to pound a huge darkhound.
A huge darkhound barely hits your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a huge darkhound: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for
your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a huge darkhound: Healthy > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles your left leg with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > north
north
north

Badd narrates 'how are you doing?'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > sc
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 4(404) hit and 47(143) movement points.
You have scored 108634955 experience points and 15 quest points.
You need 1727184408 exp to level and 15 qp to rank.
You have played 47 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Alyna the Sentry [Civil Watch 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

Finishing anything in abs in blight has usually been a challenge, so I'm happy :) even if clearly the other two were newbier it would seem !

Adael
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Adael » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:39 am

Group of DS was in Lugard, fought with LS a bit but we won. Chased Conejita around inside a bit, she got crit and escaped outside just as I was moving my haggard horse to block at the gate.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > You're already leading it!

* HP:Battered MV:Full > Inside the West Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Lugard
Door west: WestGate
*Conejita* is standing here.
A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.
A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.
A white destrier has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > *Conejita* opens the WestGate.
A white destrier stops following you.
You start riding him.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Conejita* leaves west. <<

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
They aren't here.

OK, SHE'S LOW, TIME TO DISM AND CHASE!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
dm
dism
w
w
You stop riding him.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Full >
Outside the Western Gate of Lugard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Door east: WestGate
Door east: WestGate
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>

* HP:Battered MV:Full > A Road Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<

* HP:Battered MV:Full > A Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Full >
The young buck leaves west. <<

w
w
* HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
w
View of a Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A proud and burly bighorn sheep stands here prominently.
A proud and burly bighorn sheep stands here prominently.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

w
w
w
* HP:Battered MV:Full >
Gap in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A three-needle pine stands here, swaying gently.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Road Encompassed by a Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A three-needle pine stands here, swaying gently.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Road Through a Small Ravine
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Road into a Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A Large Hill
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Road Around a Large Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Road Through the Rugged Hills
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bridge Over the River Manetherendrelle
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
n
Village Street off the Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Grazing Plain by the River
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
ridehorse
s
e
e
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

p
k dark

TYPOED GETTING A HORSE, BUT IT DIDN’T MATTER BECAUSE NONE WERE HERE :(

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
p
k dark
Village Street off the Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
*Conejita* is standing here.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Conejita* leaves south. vv
Bridge Over the River Manetherendrelle
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Road Through the Rugged Hills
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

TOO MANY COMMANDS ENTERED PREEMPTIVELY, SHE GOT PAST! :O

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Bridge Over the River Manetherendrelle
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>

n
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Village Street off the Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Grazing Plain by the River
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some tracks of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

ride horse
Horse is set as: horse.
ride horse
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
s
They're not here to be ridden.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Village Street off the Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

s
s
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
s
An elk leaves east. >>
Street off the Docks
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
A sturdy wooden crate stands here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
Delion narrates 'they all out?'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Remen Town Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
The Remen town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
End of the Town Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
Zone: Rugged Hills of Murandy
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
w
s
s
w
Road Entering Town
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Road Rising out of the River Valley
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
*Conejita* is here, fighting a cougar.
A cougar is here, fighting Conejita.
A black stallion prances about.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Hard Packed Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > On the Wide Plains Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
*Pounds* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Asandra narrates 'conejit was crit'

e
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
e
Hard Packed Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
*Conejita* is here, fighting a cougar.
A cougar is here, fighting Conejita.
A black stallion prances about.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You slash *Conejita*'s body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a cougar: Wounded - Conejita: Critical >

You slash *Conejita*'s right leg hard.
*Conejita* pounds a cougar's body into bloody fragments!
A cougar barely tickles Conejita's body with her hit.
*Conejita* leaves west. <<

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
w
p
k dark
Hard Packed Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
*Conejita* is standing here.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You slash *Conejita*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Conejita: Critical >

*Conejita* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Conejita: Critical >

You slash *Conejita*'s left arm hard.
You feel less paranoid.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Conejita: Critical >

*Pounds* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

WELL, SHE’S STILL CRIT. AND FEAR IS GONE. BUT NOW THERES COMPANY! >:(

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Conejita: Critical >

Marat narrates '2 are 4k'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Conejita: Critical >
*Conejita* leaves east. >>

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Asandra narrates 'fled s from north gate last I saw'
*Pounds* slashes your right leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered >

You try to slash *Pounds*, but he parries successfully.
*Pounds* slashes your left leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered >
cmw
change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
*Conejita* is standing here.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A black stallion prances about.

cmb
change mood brave
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

*Conejita* leaves west. <<

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Pounds* slashes your body hard.

p
k dark
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered >
Mood changed to: Brave

l
cmw
change mood wimpy
f
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered > Road Through the Plains
The grass growing just off the sides of the road is not as thick or tall as
the growth found deeper in the plains, where the blades roll and undulate
like a sea when caressed by a soft breeze. The road continues on to the
west, eventually leading towards Ghealdan. The land appears flat and
desolate compared to the verdant green river valley to the north-east.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
*Pounds* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A black stallion prances about.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered >
You try to slash *Pounds*, but he deflects the blow.
A cougar tries to hit Pounds, but he dodges the attack.
*Pounds* slashes your body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Pounds: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road Rising out of the River Valley
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

Your blood freezes as you hear something's death cry.

cmb
change mood brave
s
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
w

*Pounds* slashes your body.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pounds: Battered >
Mood changed to: Brave
*Pounds* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pounds: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pounds: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pounds: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
*Pounds* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Conejita* is standing here.
A black stallion prances about.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Hard Packed Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
p
k dark
p
k dark
Jearom has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

Jearom leaves east riding a jet black courser.
*Conejita* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Conejita* leaves west. <<
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Marat narrates 'raz and moloch'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
tgt conejita
First target is set as: conejita.

*Pounds* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

w
w
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Pounds* slashes your left arm hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Pounds: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Pounds: Battered >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Pounds: Battered >
You try to slash *Pounds*, but he deflects the blow.
*Pounds* slashes your body very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Pounds: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Plains off the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Jearom narrates 'ds w lug'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A cougar barely tickles your body with her hit.
The writhing grass barely hits your body.
The writhing grass tickles your head with its hit.

w
w
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a cougar: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
w
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a cougar: Healthy >
The writhing grass barely tickles your body with its hit.
The writhing grass tickles your left hand with its hit.
You slash a cougar's head into bloody fragments!
A cougar tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Pounds* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a cougar: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a cougar: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a cougar: Wounded >
f
w
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Pounds* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The writhing grass barely tickles your left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The writhing grass barely hits your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A cougar barely tickles your right foot with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Pounds* panics, and attempts to flee!

yell ffs
You flee head over heels.
Hard Packed Road Through the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
On the Wide Plains Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You bellow 'ffs'

chortlesnorfling HATE THE AGGROS IN THIS ZONE :/. AND WAS LAGGING LIKE A MOFO, MAKING A FEW MISTAKES WITH COMMANDS/MOOD/ETC :/

w
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Plains of Altara
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
Delion narrates 'none pot'

p
k conejita
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
s
They aren't here.

p
k conejita
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Copse in the Plains of Altara
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A three-needle pine stands here, swaying gently.
A three-needle pine stands here, swaying gently.
A three-needle pine stands here, swaying gently.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
w
w
w
Pond in a Small Clearing
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A black hawk is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Narrow Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Fork on the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Melat narrates 'none east gate pot'

s
s
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Open Plains
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.

w
n
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Open Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > On the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Plains off the Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
cmb
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

cpo
change posture offensive
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
s
s
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
w
On the Road
On the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A spotted hunting cat is here.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
An antelope blends into the scenery.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > On the Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
e
e
s
Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
An antelope blends into the scenery.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
w
s
w
On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A spotted hunting cat is here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A black crow is here, watching.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Turn in the Jehannah Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Passing the Cork Oak Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
w

Delion narrates 'where J? need help?'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
In the Shadow of the Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A draft horse is here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
Road on the Stone Slab
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
e
In the Shadow of the Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here.

ride horse
ride horse
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You start riding him.

e
e
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
n
Passing the Cork Oak Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.

e
n
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Turn in the Jehannah Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A spotted hunting cat is here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A crow is here flying around.
Delion narrates 'I hagg egate bleh'

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
s
w
Jearom narrates 'wer sw remen'
On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
On the Road to Jehannah
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A spotted hunting cat is here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A crow is here flying around.


BLOODIES ALL OVER THE PLACE, SO I RUN AROUND A BIT TRYING TO FIND HER

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
n
w
Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
On the Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
e
n
Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
Zone: Northern Plains of Altara
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
w
s
A Small Rocky Outcropping at the Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
On the Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > At the Small Waterhole
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A muddy pond is here, dark waters broken by an occasional bubble.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
w
w
On the Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Vast Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > On the Small Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
*Conejita* is here, fighting a cheetah.
A cheetah is here, fighting Conejita.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
*Conejita* leaves east. >>
Near the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
A spotted hunting cat is here.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A spotted hunting cat is here.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > On the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > On the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

p
k conejita
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
On the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Near the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
A spotted hunting cat is here.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A spotted hunting cat is here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > *Conejita* has arrived from the east.
You slash *Conejita*'s right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Conejita: Critical >

*Conejita* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Conejita: Critical >

You slash *Conejita*'s body.
A large plains bear barely hits Conejita's body.
A cheetah tickles Conejita's body with its hit.
A lion leaves east. >>
A cheetah tickles Conejita's right arm with its hit.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Conejita: Critical >

*Conejita* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
p
k conejita
On the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
*Conejita* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.413 seconds.
Jearom narrates 'was conejita and pounds'
*Conejita* leaves west. <<
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
w
w
On the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

p
k conejita
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Before the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
The Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
At the Edge of the Swamp
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > At the Edge of the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Door west: thorns
Door west: thorns
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

p
k conejita
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
n
They aren't here.

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
In the Waterwood
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
In the Waterwood
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Upon a Log by the Rivers' Merging
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
Melat narrates 'chase CON!'

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > On a Fallen Log
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
p
k conejita
Shallow Water of the Taren
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Waterwood
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
They aren't here.

e
p
k conejita
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
In the Waterwood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: East of the Waterwood
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
*Conejita* is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You slash *Conejita*'s left arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Conejita: Critical >

*Conejita* pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash *Conejita*'s body hard.
*Conejita* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Conejita*'s death cry.

cmb
change mood brave
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
cpo
change posture offensive
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
A brown deer leaves east. >>
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
nar rip conejita
g
get all corpse
You narrate 'rip conejita'

w
w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You get a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a silver-worked weapons belt from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales from the corpse of Conejita.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Conejita.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Conejita.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Conejita.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Shallow Water of the Taren
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > In the Mire
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Waterwood
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Marat narrates 'nice one'

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Edge of the Mire
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Waterwood
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Asandra narrates 'nice'
Melat narrates 'bahaha'

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Delion narrates 'nice'

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
w
w
w
Deep Waterwood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
In the Waterwood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Waterwood
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.

RAN TO EF, ASSUMING POUNDS WASN’T FAR BEHIND.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
sc
You have 52(415) hit and 11(144) movement points.
You have scored 103513518 experience points and 3215 quest points.
You need 4986482 exp to level and 6785 qp to rank.
You have amassed 31 Turn points to date.
You have played 265 days and 3 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Adael the Lord Captain [Lion Warden 8] (Level 50).
You are standing.
You are hungry. <--I’M AN IDIOT :P

Pounds
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Pounds » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:40 pm

That whole time felt like I was wading through mud. Very laggy and trying to yell out place to meet / make her read my mind. Aggros didn't help either. Got turn around near the part that goes down to Jehannah and that is what ultimately got her killed. Had she followed me at the cougar you probably would have died. Had I bashed at the grass you probably would have died. Either of those she would have likely lived. Had no idea you were hungry or hagg, wish I knew because I would have totally gotten you. By the time she was waterwood, the FC and the J guy showed up and were chasing me around, so I had to focus on getting away from them. Figured you would be back soon too.

Adael
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Adael » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Yeah, very easily could’ve been me dead instead! Once I saw she ran off, and I lost you for a moment and found a horse, I figured I had a chance of finding her and seeing if I could finish. Luck just happened to be on my side for once :p

Nasil
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Nasil » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:21 pm

***** Tail end of the pk as I hate logging, and am far too lazy to edit things!***
q
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

q
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 45() hit and 133(149) movement points.
You have scored 108511585 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727307778 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 27 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Nasil {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
q
q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > scan d
*Scrat* is resting here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > d
q
bas
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Scrat* is resting here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
You blast *Scrat*'s body.

* rong - Scrat: Critical >
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!


As *Scrat* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > u
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

stand
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > u
You stand up.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You dodge a bash from *Scrat* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical > You tickle *Scrat*'s body with your blast.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical >
You blast *Scrat*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical >
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical > bash

You try to blast *Scrat*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical > Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > u
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 45() hit and 131(149) movement points.
You have scored 108511585 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727307778 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 27 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Nasil {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > yell !
You bellow '!'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > yell dear god
You bellow 'dear god'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > rest
l
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > scan d

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > scan d

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > scan d

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > scan d

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > scan d
*Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > scan d
*Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > stand
q
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
q
q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

scan d
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
You have 59() hit and 131(149) movement points.
You have scored 108511585 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727307778 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 27 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Nasil {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > scan d
*Scrat* is resting here, riding a shadow stallion.

q
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > d
q
bash
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Scrat* is resting here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k dark]
You try to blast *Scrat*, but he parries successfully.

rong - Scrat: Critical >
*Scrat* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical > berk

*Scrat* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical > bash

*Scrat* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical >
*Scrat* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Scrat: Critical > [change mood berserk]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

rong - Scrat: Critical >
*Scrat* pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
*Scrat* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
=
Your bash at *Scrat* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Scrat: Critical >
You blast *Scrat*'s left leg hard.
You blast *Scrat*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Scrat: Critical >
You blast *Scrat*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Scrat: Critical >
You try to blast *Scrat*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Scrat: Critical >
You blast *Scrat*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Scrat: Critical > scream
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Scrat: Critical >
*Scrat* pounds your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast *Scrat*'s head.
You dodge a bash from *Scrat* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Scrat: Critical >
You try to blast *Scrat*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Scrat: Critical >
*Scrat* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely blast *Scrat*'s right arm.
*Scrat* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Scrat*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > nar scrat rip
You narrate 'scrat rip'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > rem axe
You stop using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

draw
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You try to quietly draw an ebony shortblade from an embroidered red cape.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > scalp corpse
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Scrat.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
You have 1() hit and 148(149) movement points.
You have scored 108511585 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727307778 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 41 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Nasil {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > nar i have 1 hp
You narrate 'i have 1 hp'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > nar jesus
You narrate 'jesus' <----- !

Post Reply