Crit kills

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
fiddler
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by fiddler » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Just in case you didn't see my response the first time before the mods deleted it Davor, please show me how to wave a big bakawk like yours around

Zarth
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Zarth » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Fiddler, just follow someone better and spam, that's all Davor has ever done.

Fermin
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Fermin » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:22 pm


Davor
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Davor » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:16 am

I didn’t see your response.

I’m assuming something prohibited you from target switching or you didn’t know he was critical.

Shuttup Zarth. You follow me and are my least favorite spammer!

fiddler
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by fiddler » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:43 am

Nah, was more like razhak RAZHAK'D 4n elbow so I was more concerned about looting him for everyone's mental capacity.

Yaerin
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Yaerin » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Back to logs.


Bend in the Dark Road
The slopes of Shayol Ghul can easily be seen in the distance to the south and
west beyond the stretch of road that also leads in those directions. Dry winds
carry the scent of death and decay with them. The darkness of the clouds
overhead is surpassed by the black and vile soil of the dark road.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
q
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fermin - The Twisting Dark Road
Yaerin - Bend in the Dark Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

d2
d2
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[diag 2.horse]
A bloodstock stallion is in excellent condition.
A bloodstock stallion is haggard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [diag 2.horse]
A bloodstock stallion is in excellent condition.
A bloodstock stallion is haggard.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Razhak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
[k dark]
You try to slash a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
A ramshorned trolloc slices your right leg.
You slash a ramshorned trolloc's body.

nar on
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
You narrate 'on'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
mb
l
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > Bend in the Dark Road
The slopes of Shayol Ghul can easily be seen in the distance to the south and
west beyond the stretch of road that also leads in those directions. Dry winds
carry the scent of death and decay with them. The darkness of the clouds
overhead is surpassed by the black and vile soil of the dark road.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
b
[bash ]


A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.

-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your head.
You try to slash a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
As a ramshorned trolloc avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >

Fermin narrates 'am hagg'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
b
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You tickle a ramshorned trolloc's body with your slash.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
You are thirsty.
[bash ]


-=
+*
*+
=
-
-
A ramshorned trolloc slices your left leg.

=
As a ramshorned trolloc avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >

A ramshorned trolloc slices your left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
rep nod am on his mob hes looking for you
You reply to Fermin 'nod am on his mob hes looking for you'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
mb
b

A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You barely slash a ramshorned trolloc's head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
[bash ]


-=
Fermin has arrived from the south.

+*
*+
=
A warhorse hates your guts!
Fermin starts riding a warhorse.

-
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.


-
Fermin stabs a ramshorned trolloc's left leg hard.

=
Your bash at a ramshorned trolloc sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >

Fermin tickles a ramshorned trolloc's right foot with his stab.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
l dark
This trolloc stands proud, being taller than an average man. He is
powerfully built, with a bull's feet, sleek and strong. His muscles bulge
beneath his black fur, an image of vile strength. His head is that of a
bull, but with huge ram's horns. His eyes glow with a commanding presence.

A ramshorned trolloc has some small wounds and bruises.

a ramshorned trolloc is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a dark, barbed flail
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots
Fermin starts following you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >

Fermin stabs a ramshorned trolloc's right leg hard.
You tickle a ramshorned trolloc's right foot with your slash.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
mb
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
group all
b
Fermin stabs a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Fermin is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
Fermin says 'group me'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >

Fermin stabs a ramshorned trolloc's body.
You slash a ramshorned trolloc's body.

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
[bash ]

-
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south.
*Kultunk* tries to blast Fermin, but he parries successfully.

=
*Razhak* slashes your right arm hard.

+
*
*
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.
*Kultunk* tries to blast Fermin, but he parries successfully.

+
=
*Razhak* slashes your right leg hard.
*Kultunk* tries to blast Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Fermin tries to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin says 'target shadow'

-
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
Your bash at a ramshorned trolloc sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >

Fermin leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Kultunk* blasts your right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
Fermin has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
*Razhak* intercepts Fermin's attack on his mount.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >

Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s left leg.
*Kultunk* blasts your right arm extremely hard.
You slash a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s left leg.
*Kultunk* barely blasts your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >

Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s head.
*Kultunk* blasts your right leg hard.
*Razhak* slashes your left leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >

Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s left leg.
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg hard.
*Razhak* slashes your right foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
mw
nar brb
f

Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s left leg.
*Kultunk* blasts your right arm hard.
*Razhak* slashes your body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your left arm.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

g
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > You narrate 'brb'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kultunk* blasts your body.
*Razhak* slashes your right foot.

You flee head over heels.
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [k shadow]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
e
g
Bend in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Fermin, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

g
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [k shadow]
*Razhak* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You barely slash *Razhak*'s left leg.

g
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Fermin: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten >
You slash *Razhak*'s right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
*Kultunk* blasts Fermin's head into bloody fragments!
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!
*Razhak* tries to slash Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
[k shadow]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > [k shadow]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
mb

Fermin leaves west riding a warhorse.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > [bash ]
Fermin has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.


*Razhak* intercepts Fermin's attack on his mount.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body.

-
=+
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.

*
*Kultunk* sends Fermin sprawling with a powerful bash!
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!


*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc gallantly rescues Razhak!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

*Kultunk* blasts Fermin's left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
*Kultunk* tries to blast Fermin, but he parries successfully.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

Fermin leaves south riding a warhorse.
Fermin has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Kultunk* tries to blast Fermin, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Fermin, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
=
Fermin leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Kultunk* blasts your head.

+
Fermin has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

*
*Razhak* intercepts Fermin's attack on his mount.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s left arm.

*
+=
-
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
*Kultunk* blasts your body very hard.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body.
*Kultunk* blasts your body.


-
Fermin sheathes a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a camouflaged hood.

=
As *Razhak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Fermin draws a throwing spike from a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai with a flash
of steel.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

Fermin sheathes a throwing spike into a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >
Fermin wields a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a two-handed grip.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc gallantly rescues Razhak!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

Fermin tries to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Fermin, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

Fermin stabs a ramshorned trolloc's body.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >
[bash ]


-=
+*

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Fermin, but he deflects the blow.

*
+
Fermin leaves south riding a warhorse.
Fermin has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

=-
*Razhak* intercepts Fermin's attack on his mount.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body.

-
=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Kultunk's fight!
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body.
*Kultunk* blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >

Fermin swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to slice him.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >
mw
f
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
g

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body very hard.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.
*Kultunk* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Darkness settles on the land with the setting of the sun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Fermin gets a backpack from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Razhak.
*Kultunk* gets a perfect crystalline rod from the corpse of Razhak.

j
You flee head over heels.
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [k shadow]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
x
Bend in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Fermin.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.

x
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k dark]
You barely slash *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered - Kultunk: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered - Kultunk: Scratched >

*Kultunk* tries to blast Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin tries to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered - Kultunk: Scratched >
nar crit here

You barely slash *Kultunk*'s body.
Fermin tries to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Fermin, but he dodges the attack.

mb
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered - Kultunk: Scratched >
b
You narrate 'crit here'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered - Kultunk: Scratched > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered - Kultunk: Scratched > [bash ]


-=
+*

Fermin avoids being bashed by *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

*
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Fermin, but he parries successfully.

+
=
Fermin leaves south riding a warhorse.

-
-
=
As *Kultunk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Fermin has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Fermin stabs *Kultunk*'s left arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Fermin stabs *Kultunk*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Kultunk's fight!
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


stand
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched >

*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched >
mw

Fermin narrates 'flee'

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kultunk: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Upon the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

16 hps when I checked in mountains.

Draz
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Draz » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Epic

Dartes
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:30 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Crit kills

Post by Dartes » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:24 am

Draz wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:55 pm
Epic
This may be off topic, but seeing your name after a log with Raz makes me think you should make a trolloc called *Drazhak*.

Carry on.

Grunark
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Grunark » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:42 am

Fades respond poorly to that. Even when you are substantially older than they are.

Benito
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Benito » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Grunark wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:42 am
Fades respond poorly to that. Even when you are substantially older than they are.
Major props for registering two years ago and waiting for the perfect moment for your first post. I LOLed.

Post Reply